[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
https://www.glamour.com/story/male-bosses-ignoring-women-colleagues-after-metoo
>also.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_effect
According to LeanIn.Org, 60 percent of male managers say they're uncomfortable participating in common workplace activities with a woman, putting promotions at stake.
According to new research released today by LeanIn.Org and SurveyMonkey, 60 percent of male managers say they’re uncomfortable participating in common workplace activities with a woman—a 32 percent increase from research done last year on the topic. The data found that senior-level men are 12 times more likely to hesitate before having one-on-one meetings, nine times more likely to hesitate to travel with a junior woman for business, and six times more likely to hesitate to go to a work dinner with a junior woman. Thirty-six percent of men also say they’ve avoided mentoring or socializing with a female coworker because they were nervous about how it might look.

The problem: Most managers are male and their fear is prohibiting women from proving themselves and moving up at work.
>>
most women are sluts and cause their boss to have boners
>>
It's understandable. Male managers don't want to look like they're favoring a female employee because of her appearance. They also know a female employee could say something happened during one of their private meetings and their reputation would be ruined. Of course, a lot of this is the result of some men acting like jackasses, and now everyone is walking on eggshells.
>>
Women made their fucking bed with this mee too attention whoring .
>>
>>400104
>. Male managers don't want to look like they're favoring a female employee because of her appearance
>When being the ugly girl gives you an advantage.
>>
>>400108
>>When being the ugly girl gives you an advantage.
When you're an ugly girl and spend your most fertile and attractive years working for a company that doesn't even care about you, and you miss out on a husband and children, but that's ok because you have your cats and Ben&Jerry's.
>>
>>400108
>When being the ugly girl gives you an advantage
But the ugly women are even more likely to pretend they were raped
>>
>>400110
Oddly true, fat tumblr landwhales love to pretend they were raped, even though no one would even get within 10 feet of them.
>>
>>400096
>Feminism is killing women's careers
like pottery. Men can't talk to female employees due to fear of being accused of harassment or "mansplaining"
>>400105
I just feel really bad for the non-feminist women. I've known women who spoke out against #MeToo and feminism and all this bullshit, and now they're being lumped in with the crazies.
>>400110
>>400163
> even though no one would even get within 10 feet of them.
believe it or not fat women can still be raped too.
>>
>>400096
Lol those guys have no ability to interact with women.
>>
>>400254
>believe it or not fat women can still be raped too.
Not without a coating of flour and a lot of determination
>>
>>400254
They're the best ones to rape, because people are less inclined to believe any man would want them.
>>
>>400255
Women yes. Wahmen no.
>>
>>400096
Imagine being so socially inept that you are afraid to interact with a woman because you might accidentally sexually assault or harass her.
>>
>>400304
imagine becoming successful because you disregarded women
>>
>>400304
You understand it's not how you treat them, it's never being alone so you can never be accused of inappropriate behavior? Even if you're a fucking saint all she has to do is say you groped her on the airplane and it's buhbye career.
>>
>>400304
Funny how you so totally missed the whole point.
Men are afraid of false accusations not misunderstandings.
Many women now are lying like mad about stuff like this hence the "Cobra Effect"
>>
>>400255
>a 32 percent increase from research done last year on the topic
so in 1 year 32% of educated experienced professionals with successful careers suddenly became the equivalent of 4chan neckbeard incels

it has nothing to do with #metoo and it becoming apparent that a woman can falsely accuse a man of sexually assaulting her if he cannot prove he was not alone with her at some point in time

interesting, do tell me what the actual cause of this was
>>
>>400310
>Many women now are lying like mad about stuff like this hence
Source?
>>
>>400310
when is the last time you went outside anon?
>>
>>400310
>RAPE ISNT REAL ITS NEVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE REEEE
>>
>>400096
Lol, lets start another movement
#IgnoreMen
Kek, this would work so well
>>
>>400254
>they're being lumped in with the crazies.
there is no such thing as an intelligent women, they're all legitimately dumb
>>
I'm on camera 24/7 to and from work, at work and the apartments.
Thots can't touch me.
>>
>>400327
lol this just proves women are natural born losers
>>
>>400359
Imagine what would have to be done to you to make you want to suck dick. That's a woman.
>>
>>400317
>>400327
>>400331
this fatty is mad
>>
>>400363
k
>>
>>400096
>LeanIn.org
>Lenin.org

It all makes sense
>>
>>400317
Kavenaugh hearings for one
>>
>>400317
The plaintiff in the Roe v. Wade case lied about her rape.
>>
>incels and neets going about false accusations andpeople losing control
for a lot of men I think it has more to do with appearance. Even if nothing happens and the colleague doesn't claim anything happened, all it takes is a rumor circulating around the office to destroy the career. At best it ends up as rumors about workplace romance rather than harassment or assault, but that comes with a conflict of interest and a lawsuit waiting to happen, so nearly every company has an HR policy forbidding that sort of thing.
>>
>>400358
Hmm. Could #MeToo be about expanding mass surveillance?
>>
>>400096
In another forum we were talking about women in the workplace trying to draw a man into a conversation or office gossip.
The best response tactic was the guy who said "Due to my Islamic religion, I cannot involve myself in the affairs of a woman who is not my wife."

That shut the crap down instantly.
Now nobody talks to him in the office but he is a techie that they cannot easily replace.
>>
>>400460
>The plaintiff in the Roe v. Wade case lied about her rape.
Source? Als, Roe v. Wade was almost 50 years ago. The anon said many women right now are lying like made about being raped so they should provide some kind of evidence that this is true.
>>
>>400430
Where was the lie?
>>
This is why 4channers prefer the NEET lifestyle. If you don't leave the basement, nothing can hurt your feefees.
>>
>>400547
>~30 years ago Kav drunkenly gropef me at a party but stopped when I said to stop
followed by
>In college Kav dragged his nuts across my forehead in a crowded room and someone shouted his name down the hallway telling the whole dorm that Brett Kavanaugh was dragging deez nuts across my face
and was followed by
>Kav ran a secret rape dungeon which drugged and gangraped countless girls while I personally watched in horror
All missed by multiple investigations into Kavs background both before and after the allegations.
>>
>>400254
>I just feel really bad for the non-feminist women. I've known women who spoke out against #MeToo and feminism and all this bullshit, and now they're being lumped in with the crazies.

They chose their side when they refused to denounce their psycho feminist sisters for decades. The only reason loser men created the "anti-feminism" circle was because non-feminist women failed to do so.
>>
>>400561
so much this
>>
>>400342
>#IgnoreMen
>Kek, this would work so well
Indeed! Silence would be golden.
You could also wear long, featureless garments of a dark or black color. And some kind of head covering. Maybe leave only the eyes exposed.
>>
>>400561
>>400633
>>400357
I wish you fucking retards would stay off the internet. You're wasting bandwidth that could be used for something useful.
>>
Typically the trick is to make sure you have someone else there at all times. Even the appearance of anything inappropriate is going to sink you which is funny because far worse ethical violations go down here every day. Being left alone with the female intern for an hour triggers more interest and scandal than a SETA getting his drinks for free from a high school pal who just happens to be bidding his contracts.
>>
>>401272
But those guys are right anon.
>>
>>400096
Pulling numbers out of their asses
>>
>>400254
With enough alcohol.
>>
>>400096
Isn't it funny that the meetoo movement hit politicians of all stripes, except ones following the mike Pence rule?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham_rule
>>
>>401307
they are not good for even that, unless you like diseased loose cunts. Modern women are utterly ruined with no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>401307
>>401315
have sex
>>
>>401272
seething roastie detected
>>
>>401316
t. roastie
>>
>>401272
We wish women would stay off the internet. The vast amount of bandwidth being used for such things as

>Bitching about that one other chick at your work on Twitter
>Snapchatting about Feminism in the house your husband worked hard to buy for you
>Browsing Reddit for information on the next Lesbian Bulldyke Comedian #3247 and when her show will start

...could all be used for something better. But of course, since only men build anything useful...
>>
>>401319
Speak for yourself, if women weren't allowed on the internet we wouldn't have cam girls
>>
>>401320
cam girls are trash for beta orbiters, who should also be banned from the net
>>
>>401272
Like what? more feminist apologetics? maybe you should take the advice of this anon >>401316 and calm down
>>
>>400342
>#IgnoreMen
DO IT! The Democrat birthrate is already below replacement levels! Go ahead and punish the only men who are willing to put up with your bullshit. They shouldn't reproduce anyway.
>>
>>401313
the funniest part is the page itself points it out
>It is adopted (...) to avoid being falsely accused of sexual harassment
>[it] has been criticized as being sexist.
damned if you do, fucked if you don't

fuck you, ladies
>>
>>401367
I just remember people calling it quaint when the information first came out. Before Me Too exploded.
Turns out he was right
>>
>>401370
> quaint
Billy Graham got the idea from Orson Welles, who got the idea from William Randolph Hearst who had previously exploited the character assassination which become available to your enemies when disobey the rule, only to later have the same methods used against him by his enemies in the yellow press (derp). Thats as far back in history as I can take the concept, but is probably not a new idea, even animals often making an extra effort to avoid unwarranted suspicion of their predatory activities.
>>
>>400342
I support this notion 110%.
>>
>>401476
Oh god please
>>
When every sociopathic bitch is ready to fuck you over just for looking at them wrong it's to be expected, women are nation wreckers.
>>
>>401245
If you can give up alcohol and pork bbq, this is the path as a man.
You get to play the religious intolerance card against the HR Department also.
Alinsky Rules and all.
>>
>>401741
You don't even need to give that stuff up, you can drink and eat pig as much as you want and then pretend to feel regretful over it later.
>>
>>400105
Fucking Amen
>>
>>401320
As the other anon said. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
How did women so horrible?
>>
>>400096
When women decided to demonize and shit on men, they essentially destroyed the lives of the few decent women who were never part of this attention whoring.
>>
>>400317
Not our job to Google for fat lazy meetooers. ...or as I call them...

Moo'ers.
>>
>>401785
No one is knows
>>
>>401316
Roastie.
>>
>>401320
If we didn't have cam girls, they wouldn't be able set a bad example for brainless female neophytes. There would be fewer degenerates and those idiotic males could use their money on far more valuable things than stupid sluts. For example...investing in their own future and their own life instead of handing all their cash to degenerate skanks and furthering them cause of degenerate skankdom.
>>
>>403698
prostitution is the oldest profession, so you can jam that idea right up your buttocks next to that nice stick you've already got jammed in there
as long as boners exist, some women will sell themselves for cash
>>
>>403747
yes, prostitution is, not hunting, not foraging, not building, all things needed to survive, but something WAMAN do. YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS
>>
>>403788
I'm so sorry a man isn't responsible for the oldest profession. How will men ever survive?
>>
Repeal the 19th amendment and this won't be an issue anymore
>>
>>403788
indeed, since hunting/foraging/building bring their own rewards and didn't demand any further incentive in these ancient times
>>
>>403747
Degenerate trash like you should be Ghostbuster 2'd. Like they did to Vigo.
>>
>>403979
>stating uncomfortable non-pc truths is degenerate
your butthurt is showing
>>
>>403747
>We should encourage prostitution because it's old
>>
>>404082
How about we dont encourage or discourage it?
Dont be so worried about controlling the actions of others.
>>
>>404111
>Don't be worried about controlling the actions of others

This works, at least for a little while, but we're quickly approaching the end of that little while.

The problem with individuality and freedom as a society without any controls is that there is no longer any incentive for anyone to exercise self control or make good decisions. Like it or not, people DO operate largely on a monkey-see-monkey-do sort of basis, even when they're not aware of it. Even the people who are most conscious about their decisions are only going to get angry when they themselves make good decisions about food, drugs, self control, etc. and nobody else does. Those rules, that you should police yourself and make good decisions so the system or the government don't have to - it only works so long as the majority of people are taught or forced to make good decisions. The moment the straight-laced people in society catch on that nobody is really following the rules, the whole thing falls apart, and all you have left anywhere in society is degeneracy and self-serving attitudes.

If you hold anyone to a higher standard at all, you have to hold EVERYONE to that higher standard, or there can't be a standard. Without it, we'll all continue to roll downhill until we're all fucking and shitting in the streets.
>>
>>404082
>i have no brain so make up fake arguments
>>
>>404127
>>having legal prostitution means we'll all be fucking and shitting in the streets
Shut up, retard.
>>
>>400547
Did you miss all the others that came out clamming Kavenaugh raped them? One was working with Avenatti and claimed Kavenaugh participated in a gang rape against her.

From a business perspective, it just isn't a good idea to do a 1 on 1 with a woman without the ability to prove you kept it professional.
>>
>>401741
They religious test you or something? Just claim you follow a low key brand of islam that is (conveniently) more liberal in your favor.
>>
>>400096
How is this a problem? I thought women were strong and didn't need men to be successful. So much for that delusion. lol
>>
>>404127
Hence why I swung around from atheism to supporting full blown Sharia. Some people just need the Fear Of God to keep them from devolving into shit flinging chimps, and Christianity is a pussified joke that neutered itself to get more collection money from people it used to insult or murder.
>>
>>404300
>How is this a problem? I thought women were strong and didn't need men to be successful. So much for that delusion. lol
Try climbing up the corporate ladder at work when your superiors are too afraid to mentor or even socialize with you. Doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman in that situation, you're going to have a hard time advancing.
>>
>>400096
That's like, the opposite of a problem

When will we get to have SAFE SPACES NO WOMAN ALLOWED?
>>
>>404111
If nobody polices the actions of others, then disease and genuinely destructive habits promulgate, such as: abortion, adultery, fatherlessness, homosexuality, and promiscuity.
>>
>>404322
Strong women would start their own businesses instead of making excuses. Strong women would be in positions of authority instead of whining about "The Man" keeping them down.

You roasties are no better than lazy niggers.
>>
>>404322
nah women are powerful queens they'll be fine. It's actually pretty sexist of you and this article to imply women need men
>>
>>404326
>Strong women would be in positions of authority instead of whining about "The Man" keeping them down.
That's really only possible if they're given the opportunity, or, as you said, start their own businesses. 3 billion entrepreneurs. That sounds like a good idea...

>>404328
>It's actually pretty sexist of you and this article to imply women need men
It's implying they need superiors to give them an opportunity. Doesn't matter if the superior is a man or a woman, just that a man may hesitate due to aforementioned issues.
>>
>>404331
Women can overcome any adversity so it's fine
>>
>>404331
>Given the opportunity
>Given

Poor working class white guy here. Kindly fuck off with the please gibs attitude and just work for a living like the rest of us. For anyone to just give you, or anyone else that opportunity just shits on everyone who produces something for a living. I work hard for MY advancement, not for yours, and I won't have you taking up all of the available opportunities just because muh holes.
>>
>>404384
agreed
>>
>>403788
foraging is an activity, not a profession, and for the rest, prostitution is indeed older than them because it is found in monkeys.
>>
>>404384
>Poor working class white guy here. Kindly fuck off with the please gibs attitude and just work for a living like the rest of us. For anyone to just give you, or anyone else that opportunity just shits on everyone who produces something for a living. I work hard for MY advancement, not for yours, and I won't have you taking up all of the available opportunities just because muh holes.
I said give the opportunity. An opportunity means only a chance. A chance at a promotion or a higher position. A chance to prove they deserve it. If they use the chance appropriately, they get the promotion. Right now, many people (including men) are never even given the chance to prove themselves, whiles others gain advancement based on external factors not directly dealing with their work performance.

In essence, I'm not really disagreeing with you. I just don't think "muh holes" means women should get screwed over even if they're a good employee, which is essentially what's happening based on the article OP posted.
>>
>>404555
>I said give the opportunity
No one ever GAVE me an opportunity, i had to make them from nothing.
The world does not you you anything
>>
>>404557
>i had to make them from nothing.
Unless you started your own business with your own money and no help from anyone else whatsoever, you were given an opportunity.
>>
>>404555
Except that the article OP posted is the natural reaction to what happens when an entire section of the human race blames another entire section of the human race for all of their problems and demand the surrender of opportunities and resources from Group B to Group A without any of the years of hard work that go into earning those opportunities.

Yes, you have to EARN opportunities, and I don't think men should get screwed over either, especially if they work harder than that woman who wants a chance. Everyone should compete fairly against the same standards. If women aren't up to the task they need to get better, not demand that standards be lowered but only for them.
>>
>>404562
>Except that the article OP posted is the natural reaction to what happens when an entire section of the human race blames another entire section of the human race for all of their problems
Come on now. That's a huge exaggeration.

>Yes, you have to EARN opportunities, and I don't think men should get screwed over either, especially if they work harder than that woman who wants a chance. Everyone should compete fairly against the same standards.
Agreed.

>If women aren't up to the task they need to get better, not demand that standards be lowered but only for them.
And I've seen men advance when a woman was the better employee (worked harder, more productive, better problem solver, better team work). Do you consider that fair?
>>
>>404565
>A huge exaggeration

And yet, here we are, living in a world where that “huge exaggeration” is so real that there are news articles about how large swaths of men in the workplace have to avoid women in the workplace entirely because they’re afraid for their jobs, their livelihoods and their lives.

I can tell you from first hand experience - there are plenty of women working today who consider it fair game to wrongfully trash the reputations of male colleagues for their own advancement. It happens often enough that -men are actually learning to avoid women- instead of working around or through the problem as men usually do.

Feminism in the workplace did this to you, and it won’t go away until feminism is no longer considered fair game in the workplace. Any pedestal that puts an entire gender of people above another entire gender of people “Because they deserve more” or something, isn’t conducive at all to convincing the men in the workplace that they’ll be treated fairly next to the women.

As long as the unfair treatment persists, so will the avoidance.
>>
>>404565
>Do you consider that fair?

No, assuming that everything else about the situation was on the level. Unfortunately it’s hard to say. It’s been my experience that women aren’t too great at the teamwork aspect, they don’t work very well with other women and get catty, and they don’t work well with other men because they treat them like feminism tells them to treat men. Obviously men who are just there to work for the day are going to avoid that. But assuming that she is actually a model employee, and that this promotion isn’t coming because she’s sleeping with the upper ranks or has falsely accused a colleague of “being creepy” or something (which isn’t a crime, but evidently CAN get you fired in 2019. Happened to a friend of mine.) Then yeah, I’d say she deserves the promotion.

She’s going to have to try very hard to stay objective and fair though. She can’t just hand out power and advancement to other women because they’re women, as that would be an abuse of power.

It’s going to be a complicated issue for a long, long time.
>>
>>404581
First of all, it seems like you're talking about Western women, rather than "an entire section of the human race," because women in many parts of the world are still treated like trash. Unless you believe women from patriarchal societies shouldn't complain about being raped, beaten, mutilated, and having no rights?

>And yet, here we are, living in a world where that “huge exaggeration” is so real that there are news articles about how large swaths of men in the workplace have to avoid women in the workplace entirely because they’re afraid for their jobs, their livelihoods and their lives.
Kind of like how large swaths of women have to be careful around men because most rapists are men? Does that mean all men are rapists? Or is it more like a few men commit terrible acts, and because of it, women have to be more careful? It's the same here. False accusations are actually pretty rare according to studies, but it's enough to make many men wary.

>I can tell you from first hand experience - there are plenty of women working today who consider it fair game to wrongfully trash the reputations of male colleagues for their own advancement.
I've seen men do the same to other male colleagues. Career advancement can be an ugly world, and it's not only women who play dirty.

>Feminism in the workplace did this to you
And before feminism, women were treated unfairly for being women. How are things worse for women now? Sounds like they were screwed before feminism as well.

>Any pedestal that puts an entire gender of people above another entire gender of people “Because they deserve more” or something, isn’t conducive at all to convincing the men in the workplace that they’ll be treated fairly next to the women.
What you just described has been happening for generations, except it was men placed on the pedestal. Regardless, you're again contorting the argument to mean women "deserve more" for simply being women, which is false.
>>
>>401744
I'm regretful of eating pork and drink at about 5am, does that count?
>>
>>403747
>prostitution is the oldest profession
And what were the ancient whores paid with?
>>
>>404594
>It’s going to be a complicated issue for a long, long time.
No argument there. It will likely always be complicated. Even if the majority of men and women worked great together, it only takes a few bad apples to ruin the bunch.
>>
>>404599
Why is every single one of your arguments just a form of whataboutism? Men retreating from workplaces where women are doesn’t have anything to dsay with how women were treated in the past, or how men were treated in the past. It has to do woa h how women are treating men right now.

Quite simply, you aren’t going to get any broad support from men for progress that involves their standards of living and work getting worse because of women. Find a way to implement this with some measure of fairness between the men and women working now instead of somehow ridiculously expecting to hold current men accountable for what was done before they were born. I’m not going to act against my own best interests, full stop. I don’t know why you would expect me to, say, mentor a woman in the workplace for example, when there is a risk of losing my livelihood and no chance of advancement for me coming out of all that effort. Why would I? Just because she’s a woman and people have, at some times and in some places that are not here and now, kept women down? How does that have anything to do with me? I’m just a tradesman in my 20s.
>>
>>404670
>Why is every single one of your arguments just a form of whataboutism?
Because the entire crux of the argument he was responding too was framing women falsely accusing men of rape as somehow more severe or more prevalent than other similar incidences. He's also technically not utilizing "whataboutism" because he isn't using one's person or groups misdeeds as a means of excusing another. He's simply highlighting similar examples of these things happening to both men and women for the sole purpose of debunking the narrative that false rape accusations are, again, a crime that is somehow more frequent and elevated in severity than other similar crimes. That isn't "whataboutism". People like to pretend that false rape accusations are this incredible epidemic that men should quiver in fear about on a daily basis and that just isn't the case.

>I don’t know why you would expect me to, say, mentor a woman in the workplace for example, when there is a risk of losing my livelihood and no chance of advancement for me coming out of all that effort. Why would I?
Ultimately, you don't have to change with the times if you don't want to. As women become more integrated into the workplace the work environment and standards are going to change. Obviously a construction site full of men are going to behave and operate differently than in a workplace with a significant amount of women. Gender dynamics are more crucial to be versed in now than they were a few decades ago. Its simply a natural reaction to the shift in demographics happening everywhere. The fact that you personally had no hand in the subjugation of women 60 years ago doesn't really have anything to do with the way our culture is now and the things we must do to stay current. Your personal stance against making concessions or alterations to the way you behave and think for the sake of anybody else is a risky stance you are more than entitled to take.
>>
>>400096
Avoid all zoomer females. don't ever get in any situation alone with them.
>>
>>404687
>How to stay a virgin 101
>>
>>404687
Am I wrong to think that zoomer females are more laid back than their millenial and gen x counterparts?
>>
>>400096
>women have this whole movement about "me too" movement actually is a colossal fucking joke and is mostly a tirade of false accusations and bullshit
>after decades of being told theyre disposable, worthless, evil, monsters and rapists, men decide to just avoid women altogether to avoid any potential false accusation or bullshit happening in the workplace
>BUH BUH MUH MISAWGUNEE MEN ARE THE REEZUN WE DONT MOVE UP

this is what you've done to yourselves femenists. you reap what you fucking sow.
>>
>>404716
Dangerously wrong anon
>>
>>404744
You couldn't possibly be more detached from reality.
>>
>>404744
Ok polcel. There, there.
>>
>>404748
>>404841
Anon seems pretty spit on to me.
Feminism is ruining western culture.
>>
>>404748
That guy is absolutely right though. Its an exaggeration, but that IS how this whole thing went down in the broad strokes. Women expected men to just magically make way for them to assume positions of power and authority that were already occupied by men - they made that clear from the beginning.

At its very core, that's not going to benefit any of those men who are being replaced. You're asking people to voluntarily accept the destruction of their livelihoods and graciously engage women who are trying to replace them.

Why do you expect everyone to be so fucking stupid?
>>
>>404602
food on the (proverbial) table and a roof over their head
that's always been the second thing we could trade with, after our own bodies
>hello woman, me let you sit near fire and sleep in cave only if we bang
>else you can fuck off and deal with the wolves out there yourself
the choice is simple
>>
>>405048
we need to go back to that system
>>
>>404998
The nazis did that to Jews in universities

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.