[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://ydraft.com/stranger-kicked-arnold-schwarzenegger-during-a-arnold-classic-africa/
>>
>>399692
Apartheid was the only thing keeping South Africa from descending back into the jungle.
>>
>>399692
Arnold would not appreciate having his misfortune used for casual racism, please refrain if you have any respect for the man.
>>
>>399862
Arnold was a Republican and as we have been told repeatedly, Republicans are all Hitler.
>>
>>399869
In the same breath you'd call him a limpdick rino never trumper.
>>
>>399869
Have sex
>>
>>399882
>>399929
And there you have it, the best your side has to offer.
>>
>>399930
>your side
Imagine being this mentally ill
>>
>>399692
>dropkick the fucking terminator
that dude probably has one hell of a bucket list but he can scratch that one off of it
dick move doing it like this though, i'd bet Arnie would accept an honest challenge
>>
>Dutch dropkicked by super predator
the memes write themselves
>>
He always said "I'll be back," but I guess he should have said "I'll be kicked in the back."
>>
>>399869
and here's one now: >>399966
>>
>>399944
He only did it to get fame and fortune, he was screaming he needed a Lamborghini as they dragged him out
>>
>>400070
oh was that for real? i thought that was just the schizophrenia speaking
>>
>>399942
The culture war is a real thing and only one side can win
>>
>>400081
Imagine living like this
>>
>>399719
Kek
>>
But why?
>>
>>400260
He's a nigger
>>
>>399692
If humanity would only sterilize all the niggers in just a few decades they'd disappear. It's like syphilis or VD - it lives on even though if people would just stop fornicating for one generation the disease would have no more carriers and completely die off.
>>
Reminder that Schwarzenegger singlehandedly kicked off the big SUV craze when he decided that a Range Rover wasn't a sufficiently large vehicle for him and used his connections to the Kennedy family to sleaze a free military SUV from their government buddies (in this case the Bush family).
Thats why he deserves to get kicked in the midget boomer napoleon complex miniface on top of his miniature little body.
>>
>>400655
hes a shwazanigger
>>
>>401702
You people are legit retarded and you've been sitting up the board far too much lately
>>
>>401713
u mad
>>
>>401702
Yeah cause I'm sure Jamal there was very upset about that.
>>
i lived in south africa and these sort of retards are not unusual to see.

im so glad i left that shithole

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.