[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: eyeing-his-next-target.jpg (403 KB, 2048x1362)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>The comedian Ahmed Ahmed poked fun at negative stereotypes of Middle Eastern people. An audience member lodged an anonymous complaint.

>The comedian Ahmed Ahmed was performing in Naples, Fla., last weekend when he poked fun at negative stereotypes about Middle Eastern people.

>“Clap if you’re from the Middle East,” Mr. Ahmed said. “All right. We got a handful of us in here, nice. But, hey, it only takes one of us …”

>He waited a beat, as the audience roared, “… to tell the joke,” he finished.

>One man in the crowd apparently took Mr. Ahmed’s set more seriously, calling the local sheriff’s department the next day to lodge an anonymous complaint that the comedian had seemed to support terrorism.

>Deputies arrived at the club that day and talked to Mr. Ahmed, quickly realizing that the complaint was without merit.

- https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/ahmed-ahmed-jokes-comedy.html

Funnier than any of his jokes.
>>
If you see something say something
>>
>>399250
this is the most ironic thing to post in New York, a city run by gangsters and mobsters
>if they see something, say something
>>
>>399236
>Someone in the Crowd Called the Police.

good. about fucking time
>>
>>402942
it was a retarded trumpanzee like you
>>
>>399236
>(((Someone)))
Just genocide all kikes without mercy already
>>
>>402951
Haha yes impeachment any day now, fellow buttblasted libtard
>>
>>399236
if you can't take a fucking joke, why would you even go to a comedy show
fucking snowflakes
>>
ESL here, I don´t get the joke
>>
>>403273
living under a rock too, eh?
>it only takes one of them to praise allah and kill everyone else by suicide bombing
>>
Why is this news?
>>
>>403289
it's decent news just for
>Deputies arrived at the club that day and talked to Mr. Ahmed, quickly realizing that the complaint was without merit.
basically, some people still like black comedy for what it is
>>
>>403296
Excuse me, it's African American comedy.
>>
>>399236
>But, hey, it only takes one of us …
too soon
>>
>>403313
see, this guy gets it
>>
>>402952
rolling for this
>>
>>402952
it was some white trash dude who called the cops
>>
>>399236
Michael Richards' is furious over this comedian and demands for a blacklist. And he stated to news reporter Bubba Rockefeller, "I'm ashamed of being a comedian."
>>
>>403405
Who again?
And those firestone tires you sold me were defective. No grip at all! I’d like a refund

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.