[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

A new survey conducted for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign reportedly showed Democratic candidates Joe Biden defeating the president in key 2020 states.

According to The New York Times, the president’s campaign hired Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio to survey voters from key battleground states ahead of the upcoming election.

The poll showed that the former vice president, who only recently announced his candidacy, would easily defeat Trump in key states.

The results arrived amid reports that Trump was most worried about the possibility of facing Biden in the general election. Republican strategists told The Times that they wished Trump would stop his attacks on Biden. They argued that the name-calling only helped to elevate the former vice president above the other 21 Democrats in the race for the Democratic Party’s nomination.

Trump repeatedly refers to Biden as “Sleepy Joe” on Twitter, likely a backhand reference to Democrat's age. Biden, at 76, is one of the older candidates in the race; Trump is 72 years old.

Trump’s attacks on Biden took a turn when the president compared the former vice president’s candidacy to his own successful 2016 campaign.

“I look at it like my race,” the president told Politico last week. “If you remember, from the day I came down the escalator until the end of the primaries, I was in the number-one position. I was center stage every debate. And, you know, nobody came close.”

Since announcing his presidential bid three weeks ago, Biden has consistently scored at the top of most national polls, despite being one of the last Democrats to enter the crowded primary field.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-lose-bernie-sanders-joe-biden-2020-states-1426077
>>
Biden 2020!!!!!
>>
>>397965
Where is everyone? You all need to quit hiding from Biden!
>>
>>397965
Let's wait and see how decrepit he comes off in the debates.
>>
Just release polls shows Trump with 55 percent chance of winning compared to Biden 35 percent.
>>
Oh look, more fake Biden poll shills

This board is infested with dirty joeshills
>>
>>397965
Trump just needs to transition from Sleepy Joe to Creepy Joe and he's back on top.
>>
>>397965
Well this explains why Trump is creating political motivated investigations and trying to collude with foreign powers, again, to stop Biden.
Trump better make another call to Putin.
>>
>>397965
sanders will destroy them
>>
kys
>>
>>398000
fuck off, shill
>>
>>398575
When you don’t have any arguments, you resort to calling anyone you disagree with a “shill.” Guess what, I have an insult of my own: “Russian agent!”
>>
>>398591
>any arguments
There was nothing to argue, the post just said "Biden 2020".
>>
>>398575
>Because everyone who likes Biden is a shill.
>>
>>398608
Yep if you look at his history there's no way you'd like him
>>
>>398608
Anyone who likes Biden is an NPC
>>
>>397965

of course Jb will beat Dt :

dt's an accidental pres --

hillary beat him by a mile : 2.8 million votes more
>>
>>398000

JB is IN !
>>
>>398073

Wrong word, genius. oh, ur home schoold rt?
>>
>>398078

wow, what a persuasive post --

lmao
>>
>>398575

phhfftt...

JB, ex VP, super qualified ---

he's IN !
>>
>>398128
Good luck with that, morbidly obese pussy grabber.
>>
>>398603

omg, these Useful Idiots DT has trolling for him -- pathetic
>>
You are all fooling yourselves. de Blasio 2020!!!! no hotdogs for anyone!!!
>>
>>398739
>hillary beat him by a mile : 2.8 million votes more

Not how it works, kiddo
>>
>>398690
Anyone who likes Trump is a dumb NPC
>>
>>398778
>Anyone who likes me should let me know

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.