[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: false rape.jpg (90 KB, 806x960)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/police-62-year-old-logan-man-dies-after-being-assaulted-for-crime-he-didn-t-commit/1988420240

LOGAN, Utah (ABC4 News) - Logan City police say a man has died after being accused of and assaulted for a crime he didn't commit.

In a press release, posted to the Logan City Police Department Facebook page on Tuesday, police say that on April 23, 2019, at 3:00 pm, a 16-year-old female reported being sexually assaulted while on a CVTD bus. The man accused of the assault was identified as 62-year-old Michael Fife.

According to the press release, the 16-year-old called her 17-year-old brother and told him about the alleged assault, and minutes later, he located Fife getting off the bus near 300 South 100 West.

At that point, the press release reveals, the 17-year-old ran towards Fife and assaulted him. Police say Fife fell to the sidewalk and suffered multiple head injuries. Fife was left unconscious on the sidewalk and the 17-year-old ran away. Witnesses called to get Fife some help and he was transported to the Logan Hospital and then transferred to McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden.

According to the press release, the 16-year-old female, called and reported the alleged sexual assault to police at 6:15 pm. Logan police detectives were able to obtain and review video footage of the alleged assault, and say the video showed Fife walking past the girl, but it did not show that a sexual assault occurred.

On April 27, 2019, early in the morning, Logan City police say Michael Fife died of his injuries.

Logan City police say this case is still under investigation and that further details of this case will not be released at this time. The police department also says that the other individuals involved in this case will not be identified, at this time, due to the fact that they are juveniles.
>>
what a monster. Manipulating the people around her who care for her to murder a stranger who did nothing but be on the same bus as her. Of course the clit worshipping manchildren will come out in full force with #ListenAndBelieve and just sweep this under the rug with the rest of feminism's victims
>>
How do you think the relationship between that brother and sister is going to be for the the rest of their lives?
Thanksgiving table
>Hey sis, remember that one time you were a colossal whore and lied to me about being molested? And how you asked me to come down and rough the guy up? And how; in my rage I killed an innocent old man and was tried as an adult and got 15 years in prison?
>pass the green beans.
>>
The real lesson here is to never use public transportation. Especially in the #metoo era
>>
The brother and sister need to both go to prison on murder charges.
>>
>>396354
Sister is an accessory at the very least; judging by the story, she just told her broski but didn't command him to go and kill the man. Still, I can definitely see this being an adult trial judging by how heinous it became.
>>
Gentle reminder that false rape accusation is not a crime.
>>
>>396373
Please die
>>
>>396382
Dont blame the messenger anon, its not me that makes the shitty unequal rules, blame feminisms
>>
>>396373
Yes reporting a false crime isn't a crime

>>396413
>Muh feminism
Every time
>>
>>396414
>Every time
Because it is what is ruining western culture.
Feminism is toxic to freedom
>>
>>396417
Yes, because some stupid kid murdering someone who he thought "offended the honor" of some lady friend of his, is totally a post-feminism phenomenon.

Hell, I think there's a 3000+ year old Veda that goes something like that.
>>
>>396417
>A few Catholics molest kids
I sleep
>A few police officers kill innocents
I sleep
>A few white radicals kill innocents
I sleep
>A few women lie
THE WEST THINK OF THE WEST THINK OF THE WEST THINK OF THE WEST THE WEST THE WEST THE WEST FUCK FEMINISM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45565684
>Over the past 20 years, only 2-10% of rape accusations (Prof Ford's lawyer says she believes this was attempted rape) are proven to be fake, argue the authors of a 2010 US study.
>Other studies have figures in the same range. The FBI has put the number of "unfounded" rapes - those determined to be false after investigation - at 8%.
>Moreover, official figures suggest the number of rapes and sexual assaults which are never reported or prosecuted far outweighs the number of men convicted of rape because of fake accusations.

You're an actual, unironic incel.
>>
>>396481
2 to 10% were proven is a big fucking deal considering that does not include all the charges that were just dropped when the police started to put things together or the women calmed down from whatever made her so angry as to make a flase rape charge
>>
>>396503
Feel free to come out with academic papers on this tyranny to support your argument.
>>
>>396481
You realize she won't sleep with you right? You can stop the act anytime.
>>
>>396504
Anyone doing research in this area is coming from a womens rights perspective .
Can you imagine what would happen to academics who put forth a paper showing women as false rape accusers ?
You yourself would make sure their careers were over.
Truth is no match for culture, and the culture of academia is feminist leaning in the extreme
>>
>>396505
>MAN IS GUD
>WOMAN BAD
>>
>>396507
You have never read an academic paper in your life, have no idea how independent research works, and have zero interest in formally defending your position outside of cultural hearsay and identity politics.
>>
>>396509
>independent research
yeah there's just thousands and thousands of Independent scholars publishing in journals without institutuonal affiliation or pay

what are you even disputing? the 2-10% figure? or the fact that 2-10% proven false doesn't mean 90-98% true?
>>
Glad I'm gay, women are utter vermin.
>>
>>396509
Interesting , you make all sorts of judgments based solely on my position on one issue. This is the systemic group think that proves my point.
Attack the person not just the ideas. This reaction is what keeps all sorts of research from being done in the first place.
I am not so concerned with funding as with peer group enforcement of certain ideological no go zones.
>>
>>396508
Of course not. Stop being so hysterical. You're just being really pathetic, defending terrible people who abuse the protections given to women to compensate for their frailty.

>>396509
You clearly have never worked in academia if you think you can just publish the truth in every field. Academic research in social science has an enormous reproducibility problem. People are just publishing nonsense and getting away with it. If you publish something outside the narrative, your career is over.
>>
>>396481
>Over the past 20 years, only 2-10% of rape accusations (Prof Ford's lawyer says she believes this was attempted rape) are proven to be fake, argue the authors of a 2010 US study.
There were almost 100k reported rapes or attempted rapes in the USA in 2017. Going by the 2%-10% statistic, that's 2,000-10,000 men are falsely accused per year. Over the course of 20-years, that's 40,000-200,000 false accusations in the USA alone. That's not a small number.
>>
>>396413
>sister tells her brother she was sexually assaulted
>brother hunts down alleged perp and beats him to death
yeah, this is totally feminism and not some classical medieval shit at all
you never saw this happen before the 20th century
>>
>>396514
>you make all sorts of judgments based solely on my position on one issue.
And why shouldn't he?
>>
>>396531
how the hell are you blaming the brother when the girl was lying her ass off for some unknown capricious reasons?
Jesus fucking christ can women do no wrong in your eyes?
This is toxic feminism right fucking here
No matter what happens, it was a mans fault
>>
>>396535
This. Men are tools to women. She knew what would happen, but probably didn't think he'd be so effective. It's the equivalent of shooting someone in the leg and accidentally hitting an artery and having them bleed out.
>>
>>396534
>And why shouldn't he?
Wow, ok, lots of reasons I guess but the big one that stands out to me right now is that is just not how the marketplace of ideas is supposed to work.
>>
>>396523
40k to 200k out of a population of 150 million. That's barely enough for a single percentage digit even in the worst case scenario. So everyone should suffer for it? Fuck you're such an incel. Like I know that word gets thrown a lot around, but holy shit lol
>>
>>396545
>The marketplace of ideas shouldn't work based on the ideas I'm showing you! Stop basing your arguments on what is literally right in front of you!
Just stop typing lol. Your entire initial argument basically boils down to a "women, amirite fellas?"
>>
>>396547
school shootings kill almost 0% of the population so i guess they're a statistical rounding error nobody should care about
>>
If we decided to just holocausted the women and leave ourselves with 70 or so year deadline to invent artificial wombs and sexy robot catgirls, I feel like we could probably do it in time pretty easily. Worst case scenario we might have to go to the zoo and breed some humanzee females to keep the generations going.
>>
>>396549
Your side has not shown any ideas in this thread at all . You have only attacked people.
>>
>>396324
> White guy accused of rape
How much of an innocent angel is this guy! The woman is Satan for accusing the guy

> Black guy accused of rape
Fuck it, the nigga probably did it.

White logic.
>>
The post above mine is absolutely one of the worst attempts at a straw man I've ever read
Whoever wrote it should feel very sorry for themselves
>>
Bitches be crazy
>>
>>396556
>Black guy accused of rape
I firmly believe there are many black men in prison right now who are innocent of rape.
Google what Tommy Sotomayor has to say about it
>>
>>396554
>Maybe women aren't the pieces of shit you make them out to be
>Statistically, verifiably, the overwhelming majority of women aren't the pieces of shit you make them out to be
>I don't believe that your evidence based entirely on cultural stereotypes and hearsay is conducive to meaningful discussion
>LOL YOUR SIDE HAVE NO IDEAS IM RITE UR RONG LOLOLOL
I hate this meme, but unironically have sex.
>>
>>396568
Ladies and gentlemen , an argument built entirely on shame and the tenet that women can do no wrong
>>
>>396580
>I'm saying women aren't complete pieces of shit like you think they
>YOU'RE SAYING WOMEN CAN DO NO WRONG
These are the only two choices right? Instead of having sex, how about you just kill yourself.
>>
>>396585
More shaming
I never said women were pieces of shit.
If the truth is somewhere in the middle then why cant they consequences for false rape allegations when they actually occur?
>>
>>396547
That is a hell of a lot more people affected than the examples you cited. School shootings are a blip on the radar compared to that. Even if the odds are low, I'm sure that's no consolation for the men who have had their lives turned upside down by false allegations.

>So everyone should suffer for it?
No, the women who make false accusations should suffer for it, as should the men who actually commit sexual assault. This tone that's being taken that if some innocent men get taken down, so be it for the better good. F that. Since when do minorities deserve to be belittled? That sure as hell wouldn't fly if this was about race. Rape is wrong, lying about rape is wrong, both should be punished.
>>
>>396414
>Why do you people keep blaming feminism for the things that feminism does!
Every time.
>>
The brother needs the highest sentence he can receive, the sister needs to get off scott free. When the brother is finally released watch as the trauma of being prison currency over a lie causes him to snap and kill her, the last thing she sees is his own rape-deadened eyes staring down at her as he cries silently with his hands wrap around her throat.

That's what he gets for being a gullible cunt.
>>
>>396588
Because they already do lol. Look at the last replies in this little discussion and see why I would be jumping to the conclusion that people are calling women complete pieces of shit. Also it's really, really hard to know who you're replying to. Sorry if you weren't one of those people. This board could seriously benefit from IDs so that it's not the same 5 people pretending to be arguing as the same 15 people.
>>
>>396650
>Because they already do lol
But they dont. If even only 2% of rape allegations were false, then where are the false rape accusers jailed? Nowhere because there are not any serving prison sentences.
>>
>>396661
I'm not arguing against the law, I'm arguing against the attitudes in this thread. Nowhere in anything I said did I say I disagree with the new law.
>>
>>396535
Are you actually this outrageously stupid, or are you just trolling? Men have been "defending the honor" of their female relations, based on lies or truth, since the dawn of fucking time. The idea that this has anything to do with feminism is lazy thinking and a sign of terminal virginity.
>>
Women really are pure evil, makes me wish I was a fag sometimes rather than having to deal with these parasites in my everyday life.

Would still have to deal with them at work though.
>>
>>396531
>>396667
Feminists tell women that it's okay to falsely accuse men of rape, and feminists say that it should be legal for women to falsely accuse men of rape. There is literally a thread about this right now including pro-feminist anons defending the right of women to falsely accuse men of rape.

Aside from that why are you acting like feminism and traditionalism are exclusive? Name one difference between feminists and traditionalists when it comes to men's rights. The fact that for thousands of years society has treated men as disposable and put women on a pedestal doesn't mean that feminists don't do the exact same thing. "Feminism is patriarch in lipstick."

>>396650
>Because they already do lol.
You were too stupid to say what you were replying to but are you trying to say that women who falsely accuse men already get punished? Because that's obviously not true.
>>396509
>Unironically treating Women's Studies as a legitimate academic field
You've never read any actual academic papers and you don't know anything about actual academia.
And you haven't even read the papers you cite, since none of those papers say that only 2-10% are false, they say that many are PROVEN false.
>>396556
Congrats on proving that feminism is as bigoted as /pol/, what's your point?
And MRAs have always fought for black males falsely accused of rape, while feminists called them misogynists. Who supported Brian Banks and raised awareness of his story? Not feminists.
>>
>>396667
>to do with feminism is lazy thinking
What is new is the ease with which women lie about such grave matters.
That is due to feminism.
You should ponder that for a while
>>
>>396324
And this is why vigilantism is outlawed.
>>
>>396324
This is good bait.
>>
>>396324
I said, bust up my chifferobe
>>
>>396717

I think vigilate justice does work, its mob rule thats rule of OTT emotion and zero proof.

For example, if you have concentrated vigilatism, where there is no doubt of crime, even better, the target already charged yet released, then would anyone truly view the exectioner as bad instead of hero?

Unfortunately, most singular vigilates lack critical thinking and are just would-be murderes looking for an excuse.

Its a shame more intelligent people dont organize and compile reports on there targets before striking.

suppose most smart people are too pussy to be involved in crimes, regardless of how justified they could be. Probably feel they have too much to lose doing some jailtime.
>>
>>396508
Objectively true
>>
>>396661
> where are the false rape accusers jailed?
Filing a false police report is, in the US, a misdemeanor carrying probation and up to 1 year in jail.

Lying under oath in a felony rape case is perjury, punishable by an equivalent amount of time as the original accusation. In the case of rape, that's 7 years.

Note: Failure to convict DOES NOT equal false accusation. It just means that the court could not prove the accused guilty.

Eurofags have different courts, but is basically:
https://youtu.be/yp_l5ntikaU
>>
>>396671
work in a gay bar?
>>
>>396357
>Sister is an accessory at the very least; judging by the story, she just told her broski but didn't command him to go and kill the man.
She most likely knew what his reaction would be. She'll feign ignorance of course.
>>
>>396958
of course
>>
>>396958
>She most likely knew what his reaction would be.
every year thousands of women tell their brothers/fathers (correctly or incorrectly) that they were sexually assaulted without said brother/father running off to immediately kill the supposed perpetrator

statistically it's not a very good assumption
>>
>>396970
yes but she knew HER brother, aslo they are LDS
>>
>>396970
People don't judge their own family members using statistics. He was her goddamn brother, how could she not know his temperment?
>>
>>396973
every time someone shoots up a school his parents are like "but he was such a good boy"

in general when somebody who doesn't have a history of murdering people decides to murder someone, the people around them are surprised
>>
>>396970
it's not the first time something like this has happened:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9788265/Teenager-falsely-accused-of-rape-beaten-to-death-by-gang.html

teenage girl falsely accused teenage boy of raping her. Her sister got male friends to beat him to death.

>>396414
>>Muh feminism
>Every time
because feminists are the ones who say that women never lie, feminists are the ones who say men are rapists, feminists are the ones who say men need to stand up for women, and feminists are the ones who say we should let women get away with falsely accusing men of rape (see the other thread for this).

>>396481
MRAs care about the catholic priests, and we've been talking about police brutality since long before BLM. When we started talking about it feminists told us that police brutality is not a real issue and it's just "the patriarchy backfiring."
Can you give me examples of a white supremacist killing innocents, and then being let off scott free despite conclusive proof because the white supremacist government thinks that it's okay for white supremacists to murder innocents? That's what's happening now with false rape accusations. Even with 100% evidence, the government won't punish women for falsely accusing men. Because your feminist heroes think that innocent men deserve to suffer.
>MUH STATISTICS
You're an actual, unironic brainwashed retard. Those stats don't mean what misandrists tell you they mean, the 90-98% of "true" rape accusations includes uncountable false accusations that just aren't proven false. Not every false accusation has a video to prove that it's false.
>Moreover, official figures suggest the number of rapes and sexual assaults which are never reported or prosecuted far outweighs the number of men convicted of rape because of fake accusations.
The OP is one of those unreported sexual assaults btw. I know that feminists don't like to read and you hate facts but I wanted to point that out
>>
>>397030
>it's not the first time something like this has happened
twice in six years is statistically very rare. i'm not talking about whether this good or bad (everybody alive agrees that it was bad.) i'm asking whether the girl should have a statistical expectation that the person she accused would have been beaten to death. someone earlier in this thread said there were "40,000-200,000" false accusations every year. i think we can all agree that the number of men beaten to death over false rape accusations in any given year is significantly less than 40,000.
>>
>>396413
i didnt know "feminisms" were a majority in the house and senate for the last 200 years
>>
>>397064
In a representative democracy the gender of the legislator is not as important as the gender of the voter. It wasn't black legislators who passed the civil rights act.
>>
>>397064
We literally had a feminist president before Trump and basically all Democrats are feminists. And the UN is run by feminists. Not the last 200 years, but the last few decades feminists have had a lot of power.
>>397042
>i'm not talking about whether this good or bad (everybody alive agrees that it was bad.)
Are you in the other thread? Most feminists don't think this was bad, and they don't even think it should be illegal to falsely accuse a man of rape. The other thread is full of feminists saying that women should be allowed to falsely accuse men of rape and that we're all incels because we think this is bad.
>. i think we can all agree that the number of men beaten to death over false rape accusations in any given year is significantly less than 40,000.
beaten to death maybe, but beaten? Falsely imprisoned? Fired from his job? Divorced? She knew there was a high probability of him being a victim, even if she didn't know he would literally die.
>>
>>396337
I'm leftist to the point you'd call me socialist and yet we agree on this. P. pass 100% enroute.
>>
>>396346
Also true. I ride a fucking bike.
>>
>>396955
Fag hags.
>>
>>397126
I'm also a left wing and also hate feminism and think that men are human. Have you checked out /leftpol/ on double-chan? It's the only left-wing place on the internet that doesn't hate men.
>>
>>397137
shouldn't be as evil as the stupid bitches you'll see elsewhere
>>
>>396599
Stop being reasonable on 4chan. It's creepy.
>>
>>397150
They're unironically worse.

My mother is a fag hag and she's a massive degenerate, smokes weed, dates niggers, loves fags, loves tattoos.

Glad I haven't talked to the trash in years.
>>
>>397179
Don't take all that so personally. All women are trash, its not just your mother and everyone else had June Cleaver. All that Hollywood perfect mother propaganda in children's television works very effectively on neglected children who spend their time alone with a screen, which is almost all children.
>>
>>397142
>Have you checked out /leftpol/ on double-chan? It's the only left-wing place on the internet that doesn't hate men
That's because they want to have sex with cat boys
>>
>>397184
yeah no misandry bubble is ever going to pop so everything was doomed since the 1960's, we're doomed.
>>
>>397196
Its not like you were ever promised life in a non-shit world. If you look at the concept of a utopia as a possibility or as a happy fantasy, either way that means that you consider the present world to be non-utopian, which means that the possibility of suckage is very real.
>>
>>396324
Her bother will get prison time. Shell get probation.
>>
>>396373
Calling someone to beat someone up is a crime tho..
>>
Honestly if a guy molested my sister I'd beat his ass too. The brother was defending his sister from someone who hurt her.

What happened to the guy is 100% on her. SHE told her brother about it when she was still on the bus, and SHE told the brother where the next stop was? She definitely wanted some kind of confrontation to happen.
>>
>>397142
>I'm also a left wing and also hate feminism
very rare
>>
>>397369
not common, but also not as rare as you'd think.
Egalitarianism SHOULD be a leftwing ideal, and the men's rights movement originally was leftwing (and many MRAs still are). It's unfortunate that misandry is as common on the left as it is, but it's not universal.
I also think that 2016 turned a lot of leftists against feminism. Bernie Sanders was the most leftwing candidate in ages, and he had to deal with a lot of sexist attacks from feminists. The "Bernie Bros" noticed how toxic feminism was.

>>396830
It doesn't matter what the law says, false rape accusers never actually see prison in the US thanks to feminists. This was in the UK, which is actually one of the only countries that does send them to jail (and you can see in the OP image what feminists think about that)
>>
>>397480
>false rape accusers never actually see prison in the US thanks to feminists
This isn't accurate. You need to differentiate between unsubstantiated allegations and allegations that have been definitively proven false. Making an unsubstantiated allegation, in a criminal sense, is typically not a crime. If I call the police and claim that you stole something from me, they come and investigate and don't find any evidence that you committed a crime, then that is an unsubstantiated allegation. Unless they can prove that I somehow maliciously lied with full knowledge that you didn't steal from me then it isn't a criminal issue. Just on its face, it is an extremely dangerous legal precedent to start charging people with crimes because the allegations they made were unable to be substantiated. This means that anybody who calls the police or files a report could be open to criminal prosecution if the police don't find enough evidence to file charges against the accused. That isn't even remotely feasible. Seeing as how rape is one of the most difficult crimes to investigate and prosecute it really makes logical sense that so many claims remain unsubstantiated. This is typically the case in "he said she said" crimes. Even so, in the U.S., depending on the specific events of the accusation, filing a false police report may or may not come with prison time. It really depends on the case. Slander and defamation are civil issues which are grounds for lawsuits but, obviously, the difficulty is proving it in a court of law and proving that the allegation has caused some kind of measurable damage. I'd honestly be curious to see evidence of some kind of chronic pattern of feminists influencing courts to ceremoniously pardon people for the crime of filing a false police report based on ideology. If you could post a source I'd be interested to read it.
>>
>>397492
>allegations that have been definitively proven false
the source provided in >>396481 says that:

>The FBI has put the number of "unfounded" rapes - those determined to be false after investigation - at 8%.
these are exactly those allegations that were determined to be false rather than simply substantiated. assuming all things crimes lead to convictions a fixed percentage of the time, you would expect 8.6%* as many women to convicted of false claims as men convicted of rape.

* the expected percentage would actually be higher than this because it assumes that literally every single one of the 92% other accusations was true when the actual percentage was unknown
>>
>>397494
>these are exactly those allegations that were determined to be false rather than simply substantiated. assuming all things crimes lead to convictions

That's a false assumption. There are dozens of reasons why people charged with crimes are found not guilty or are never charged. Frankly speaking, if you think that the prosecutor's office believing they have enough evidence to convict someone guilty of a crime means they're 100% going to be convicted then you don't know how our justice system works. You are basing your numbers on the false assumption that a prosecutor believing their evidence is compelling enough to a deem an allegation false ends in conviction 100% of the time. There are far too many contributing factors to even remotely operate off of that belief. The amount of men who are charged and subsequently convicted of rape are also wildly disproportionate so that should be evidence enough to show that convicting someone of a crime is infinitely more complicated than whether or not they actually committed it.

That being said, do you have any source that illustrates how women are being pardoned of these crimes by prosecutor's offices because of feminism?
>>
>>397492
>then that is an unsubstantiated allegation
Rape is different because it is character assassination and a very common female ploy.
We need to come down very hard on false rape , like really hard.
The penalty that a woman faces for false rape should be worse than the penalty that a man faces for actual rape.
>>
>>397500
i agree that that sentence had a mistake in it - it should have read "all things equal crimes lead to [etc]" - but i really don't understand how you can cut off a sentence halfway through and then criticize it for saying literally the complete fucking opposite thing of what it says

>assuming... crimes lead to convictions a fixed percentage of the time
>a fixed percentage of the time
what in your brain thought that you could remove this clause without changing the meaning of what i was saying

>That being said, do you have any source that illustrates how women are being pardoned of these crimes by prosecutor's offices because of feminism?
i personally haven't mentioned feminism anywhere in this thread. i merely pointed out that the conviction rates for these acts seem to be rather different.
>>
>>397325
how was he defending her? she and the guy who apparently did it were apart from each other, there was no more danger after it happened and she got away so whats the point of the guy going and tracking him down to beat him?
>>
>>397501
>The penalty that a woman faces for false rape should be worse than the penalty that a man faces for actual rape.
Nice troll. You almost had me.

>>397502
>i really don't understand how you can cut off a sentence halfway through and then criticize it for saying literally the complete fucking opposite thing of what it says
Because the whole sentence was an assumption based on an unrealistic metric. We wouldn't know to expect 8.6% as many women to be convicted of false claims as men convicted of rape because there are too many contributing factors to make a definitive claim as to why the numbers of convictions in these two areas are different.

>i personally haven't mentioned feminism anywhere in this thread.
My mistake. You responded to the person I was talking to as if you were them. The whole point of my original post was to ask whether that anon, who claimed that women are pardoned of the crime of filing a false report because of feminism, had any evidence to support it.
>>
>>397507
>Because the whole sentence was an assumption based on an unrealistic metric.
you acted as though i had said that each crime should lead to conviction 100% of the time. that's an extraordinary misrepresentation of my position.

>there are too many contributing factors to make a definitive claim as to why the numbers of convictions in these two areas are different
the fact that we can't make definite claims doesn't mean we can't attempt to sound out possible theories as to why.
>>
>>397509
>you acted as though i had said that each crime should lead to conviction 100% of the time.
I'm acting as though your theory isn't based on realistic standards. In fact, it doesn't really make much sense to me. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion you did.

>the fact that we can't make definite claims doesn't mean we can't attempt to sound out possible theories as to why.
True, but the initial point I was addressing was asserting that women should be punished more thoroughly for false allegation because feminism is allowing a significant number of them to commit crimes without punishment. It seems as though we're both landing on the same conclusion because I don't think that convicting more people of a crime based on "possible theories" is a good idea. If we have some kind of evidence that women are routinely being pardoned from crimes as a direct result of feminist influence in prosecution then I'd most certainly like to see it.
>>
>>397514
>I'm acting as though your theory isn't based on realistic standards. In fact, it doesn't really make much sense to me. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion you did.
you literally used the term 100% in your post multiple times and accused me of naivety regarding the justice system over it.

>I don't think that convicting more people of a crime based on "possible theories"
i think prosecutors should attempt to convict 100% of people who have committed crimes even if they don't always succeed.
>>
cant be asked to read the whole thing, what are you two arguing about?
>>
>>397517
anime
>>
>>396354
If your little sister, wife, or daughter called you telling you she was sexually assaulted I think your initial instinct would be to protect and believe her. Any decent family member would. Not to mention that the guy is seventeen years old, his brain is still developing.

Is what he did wrong? Yeah. Did he kill someone? Yeah. But I feel like if anything should be more lightly tried and given consideration for being a crime of passion, it's this. He was a brother trying to do right by and look out for his little sister and I'd hardly call him a villain for it even if what he did led to someone's death at his hands. Similarly, unless she asked her brother to go kill the guy or attack him she shouldn't be legally culpable for the murder either. This situation is fucked up but putting two teenagers in prison on murder charges when one of them didn't know things would escalate to murder and the other thought his sister had been assaulted isn't going to fix things.
>>
>>397535
Lets keep in mind this thread was never intended for a rational discussion about legislation. Its just a cause used by interest groups appeal to the emotions of their supporters. These kinds of stories are pure gold for MRAs, redpillers and anti-feminist types who already had an vested interest in despising women long before they read this.
>>
>>397535
no they should both go to jail, he wasnt a threat to her anymore since the whole thing already happened, how was he harming her afterwards? by just existing? youre stupid as fuck if you think an accusion is good enough to kill someone and not go to jail for, mob justice is a load of shit most of the time. If she did actually get sex assaulted all she wouldve had to have done is call the police, they wouldve seen the cctv showing him sex assaulting her then he wouldve gone to jail, simple
>>
>>397540
>being against innocent people being lynched means youre a woman hater!
>>
>>397542
I didn't claim that the man who died was a threat, or that what happened to him was justifiable. It's fucked up. But there's a reason crimes of passion are tried differently, and there's a reason minors are typically tried differently. And again, unless she was off telling her brother to go assault the guy or insinuating he ought to, she's simply not legally culpable for his death. I'm just arguing that her brother ought not to be charged with manslaughter either.
>>
>>397548
>I'm just arguing that her brother ought not to be charged with manslaughter either.
even if the guy HAD raped his sister this would still be second-degree murder. the fact that it's a crime of passion is what reduces the office from first-degree to second-degree murder.
>>
>>397540
>if you don't want innocent men to be murdered whenever a woman wants then it means you despise women
thanks for proving that everything MRAs say about feminists is true.
>>396414
>>396480
>>396481
see the above where we have a pro-feminist anon claiming that feminism is about murdering innocent men, and that not wanting to murder innocent men means we "despise women"
>>397492
you wrote a lot of words on some bullshit that nobody is talking about. Nobody is saying that making unsubstantiated allegations should result in prison, we're saying that intentionally falsely accusing men should result in prison.
>I'd honestly be curious to see evidence of some kind of chronic pattern of feminists influencing courts to ceremoniously pardon people for the crime of filing a false police report based on ideology. If you could post a source I'd be interested to read it
the above feminist anon is saying that it's misogynistic to not want innocent men murdered. The OP image shows how feminists react when governments finally do something about false accusations, and the other thread about Alabama shows how feminists react when MRAs and egalitarians try to protect the rights of innocent men. There's also the feminist Obama administration which forced colleges to expel innocent men, and the feminist backlash when Trump reversed it.
>>
>>397480
Good point. The Bernie bro thing for sure woke a few people.
>>
>>397142
I have not but I will.
>>
>>397552
Yeah I bet I can strawman whatever """"moderate"""" values you think you have by going on /pol/ and claiming all you faggots want the same things like for women, blacks, and jews exterminated. Now sit down and shut the fuck up, you utter blubbering pussy.
>>
>>397680
I'm not a /pol/tard. I oppose bigotry, whether that means opposing white supremacists on /pol/ or opposing misandrists like you.
>Now sit down and shut the fuck up, you utter blubbering pussy
great argument
>>
>>396512
Dude that doesn't even stop them. I dated a guy in college who nearly got his life ruined because some uptight christian bitch decided he needed to be out of society so she accused him of being raped. It wasn't even a good lie and the cops saw right through it when they investigated. She got elevated to a place of sainthood in her little circle and my Boyfriend had to move schools. That kinda put the nail in the coffin when it came to that relationship. Could've been long term material too...
>>
>>397680
>T. Utterly assbasted
>>
>>396345
>>
>>396345
Thumbs up.
>>
>>397507
>Nice troll. You almost had me.
Not trolling.
If you are a convicted or even just an accused rapist. Your life is over. You will never recover.
Most women bounce back from rape in a year at most.
I have one friend who was raped and to her it was not a huge deal except it ruined her relationship with a boyfriend that she had.
There are also some women who report having orgasms from being raped and then later fantasizing about the rape during boring marital sex .
Yes , I think false rape accusation is worse than actual rape.
unironically
>>
>>397742
Lol wut. Why not fight Stacey? Sorry to hear dude.
>>
>>397742
women do this all too often.
had something similar happen to me as well
>>
>>397797
For the sake of argument society is obviously not ready for this if true. We have no real system for measuring level of harm. You couldn't even start to prove this in our society. It's a total known blind spot. I fear you may have a point.
>>
>>397797
>Yes , I think false rape accusation is worse than actual rape.
>unironically
Yes, you are an idiot unironically then.
>>
>>397853
And your probably a roastie
>>
>>397849
We absolutely do have a system for evaluating level of harm. Monetary value. It’s not perfect, but you use the same system that they use for evaluating workers comp injuries and such. You take stock of what a person was making and could earn before the injury, take stock of what they can earn after the injury, and the difference is what is owed by the defendant, in this case the false accuser.

Basically, if you falsely accuse and it ruins a life, you pay every month for the rest of your life to help that person make ends meet until they can get another job of equal value to the one they lost because of you. It’s nothing less than you deserve for ruining a life forever.
>>
>>397898
That's what I mean though. All we have are best fits that aren't applied to the problem. Not all aggravated sexual assaults are created equal for example. We use authority discretion way too much and we don't typically even notice the problem until the authority figures diverge from our own thinking to a shocking degree. Basically we need total cultural reform at this point and I don't see that happening. So what then? How do we improve the situation?
>>
>>397797
Yes rape fantasy is a thing and often ignored and some women also don't consider sexual harassment negative but you're crazy if you think that's a redeeming factor for violation of someone's rights. Someone may enjoy it, another will never be able to find joy in intimacy again. It's fucking high stakes.
>>
>>397905
>if you think that's a redeeming factor for violation of someone's rights
I never said that, i think its a fucking horrible thing to do to someone.
I just think false accusation is even worse.
>>
>>397905
The "women actually enjoy being raped" is among the more unhinged and ridiculous of incel conspiracy theories surrounding women and rape. I'm honestly still flabbergasted when I meet someone who genuinely believes this.

>>397995
>>397797
You are, unironically, a gigantic hunk of human garbage. I get the distinct impression that you don't have any women in your life because if you did they would be utterly ashamed of you.
>>
>>398020
>You are, unironically, a gigantic hunk of human garbage.
See, this is the feminist shaming technique that is losing its strength.
Its like antibiotics, at some point you just become resistant.
You should save that shame for someone who deserves it.
>>
>>398058
It is physically impossible for you to have developed these insanely toxic and delusional viewpoints without enduring an ungodly amount of shame. I have a sneaking suspicion that most of your life is based on shame. No one ends up lacking as much empathy as you without some real heavy dysfunction.
>>
>>398060
is there anyone who actually cares about shaming tactics directed at them by people with which they do not agree
>>
>>398061
>is there anyone who actually cares about shaming tactics directed at them by people with which they do not agree
Yes. Intelligent, introspective people who are psychologically capable of entertaining the concept that their viewpoints may be emotionally motivated, inadvertently cruel or lacking empathy. The ability to entertain the possibility that you aren't 100% correct in the things you feel and believe is exclusive to well-adjusted, emotionally mature individuals. I imagine that gas-lighting people into anger then using the fact that they are now angry as a means to dismiss them entirely is a cornerstone to your entire ideological framework. Dismissing rape victims by claiming that they probably actually enjoyed it is an abhorrent viewpoint. You should feel deep shame for believing such a disgusting thing. Like I said, I think that goading this shame out of people is what you're after because it only further enables you to galvanize your martyr complex. The more people attack you the more you feel validated in your morally repugnant delusion that everyone is out to get you.
>>
>>398070
>The ability to entertain the possibility that you aren't 100% correct
are you willing to entertain the notion that the post you just made was not 100% correct and that the people you're complaining about might be right
>>
>>398071
The majority of my post is just educated guesses as to OP's motivations. Whether or not its a fact is anybody's guess but I'd be personally willing to put money on it. The only thing I know about him is his morally repugnant delusions about rape victims and his general lack of empathy regarding the topic. Am I willing to entertain the notion that lacking empathy to other people's genuine suffering may not be a bad thing? No. Am I willing to entertain the notion that my psychological impression of anon isn't 100% accurate? Sure, though I hardly see how it matters. Rape is, generally, a psychologically and physically devastating event. We have centuries of data both objective and empirical. Seeing as how there is no logical, anecdotal or even common sense foundation for establishing the theory that most rape victims are simply pretending to be traumatized and actually enjoyed being sexually assaulted the only possibility left is that anon has some kind of personal motivation for wanting to believe so. I'm willing to entertain the possibility that my guesses to his motivations may not be bullet-proof. The fact that he's factually incorrect, however, is bullet-proof. We have brain scans of people who suffer from PTSD. We've compared the brains of people who have survived sexual abuse, war, physical abuse and violent trauma and the science is conclusive. We know the chemical and hormonal compounds that cause panic, anxiety, delusion and other psychiatric disorders that occur as a result of trauma, sexual or otherwise. Its just facts.
>>
>>398020
Goto Fetlife.com
Actually in depth explore
Embrace your shattered world view.
>>
>>398076
> everyone but me is immune to facts

I know that feeling, but you're wrong.
>>
>>398214
I personally applaud a user whose sole goal is to promote chaos. A troll with no point. Detestable yet admirable. 2019 4chan is proof that nothing is sacred.
>>
>>398219
>2019
>>
>>398219
19 poster

>>398222
trips poster

I think we're done here folks
>>
>>398214
>Be accused of rape
>Don't understand why because the woman kept wanting to have sex with you
>Then you find out she has a boyfriend who discovered you two were sleeping with each other
>>
>>396345
Thumbs up
>>
>>398229
This is so common
>>
>>398076
You are so far up your own ass it's disgusting.

No one was even saying all this straw man shit you keep claiming.
Fuck all your ad hominen attacks.
>>
>>398414
>complains about ad homs
>responds with nothing but ad homs
>doesn't even bother providing a counter argument

top tier seething
>>
>>398315
>This is so common
Where? This may be anecdotal but I'm nearly 35 years old and this is not something that is even remotely common in my life or the lives of anybody I know. Most of the people in my general area that have been accused of rape have been accused several times so there isn't much mystery there. In real life its actually pretty simple to sort out falsely accused rapists from real ones. I've had one acquaintance that was falsely accused of rape but everyone familiar with the both of them knew how mentally disturbed this woman was. Even her friends didn't back her up. The whole thing blew over in a week.
>>
>>398437
Depending on where you live, even clear cut cases like the one you describe do not blow over at all.
>>
>>398559
>Depending on where you live
I live in a pretty large, liberal city. Is there some specific area where women using false rape allegations to cover up for their mistakes is exceedingly common? Some age group? Demographic? I understand that this is largely anecdotal but if there's anything that can elevate this conversation beyond us just taking each other at our individual word I'd like to see some data on the issue.
>>
>>398433
Pointing out that someone is using a straw men is not just ad hominen

>top tier seething
This is more ad hom than the post that you're calling ad hom
>>
>>398437
>In real life its actually pretty simple to sort out falsely accused rapists from real ones
evidently not since you're in a thread where an innocent man was beaten to death.
>>
>>398592
>Pointing out that someone is using a straw men is not just ad hominen
You clearly weren't reading the conversation before hand or you wouldn't be so confused.

>>398717
>evidently not since you're in a thread where an innocent man was beaten to death.
Learn the difference between unlikely and impossible.
>>
>>398753
>Learn the difference between unlikely and impossible.
universities seem to have major trouble with it

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/campus-sex-crime-tribunals-losing/
>>
>>398755
We're specifically talking about a man who was beaten to death. Universities have always been rife with sexual assault. As it turns out, young children plus alcohol and a lack of adult supervision equals quite a bit of confusion, chaos and sex crimes. The effectiveness or fairness of Title IX is a different conversation all together because that's distinctly covering how much federal oversight should be enforced upon universities in their investigation and administrative punishment of potential sex crimes. Lawyers have been arguing all year whether or not a university is obligated to the same due process standards of a court of law in their punishment or expulsion of students. You're opening an entirely different legal can of worms that doesn't really have much to do with my statement. To be fair, your statement really isn't accurate either. Universities have major trouble with balancing victim rights vs. the rights of the accused, not an epidemic of false accusations.
>>
>>398762
>not an epidemic of false accusations.
if there are high numbers of rapes and rape accusations, and the 2-10% figures provided earlier in this thread are to believed, then there's also going to be a fair number of false accusations which will go to some sort of tribunal where the university will cock it up as often as not.
>>
>>398762
>Universities have always been rife with sexual assault
This is a false feminist narrative .
There is no such thing as rape culture.
>>
>>398753
>You clearly weren't reading the conversation before hand or you wouldn't be so confused.
Hey, looks like another one of those empty attacks that make false allegations against the poster
>>
>>398819
Typical feminist tactics to be quite families with you anon
>>
>>398755
>>396481
Dumb
>>
>>396373
Gentle reminder to off yourself for the good of humanity
>>
>>398784
>This is a false feminist narrative .
It objectively is not.

>There is no such thing as rape culture.
Stop bashing buzzwords and do some research. There are institutions and circumstances in which sexual assault are more prevalent. The military, universities and Catholic churches are just to name a few. These institutions experience a higher concentration of sexual assaults because within these institutions sexual predators have easier access to their victims and the power structures in place make it more difficult to get caught. There is a reason predators target institutions and circumstances in which ambiguity and rigid power structures are prevalent; because being someone's priest or higher ranking officer makes it easier to rape them; because a college party with drugs, alcohol and young, naive women is always a better place to rape someone then a fucking bookstore. If it makes your paper-thin ego feel better to look at it a different way, men are also the victims of perpetuated "rape culture" in prisons. In prisons, access to potential victims is easier and there is a pervasive culture of "no snitching" that discourages victims from speaking up. It is so normalized in these institutions that people simply accept that it happens.
>>
>>397142
I stay away from both sides of /pol/. Not that I'd call myself a centrist or anything; I just don't like being around a bunch of impassioned/ continually outraged people. Makes it hard to keep a clear head.
>>
>>399298
>Stop bashing buzzwords and do some research
All that research you want me to read was done by leftist feminist academics who are the very reason that we are in the horrible mess we are in.
No thank you.
Your people have ruined the education system and are on the way to ruining scientific method and peer review.
>>
>>396324
This is *clearly* due to the nature of the 17-year-old attacker in question, not the fact that the 16-year-old alleged victim reported her allegations in the first place.
>>
>>400037
But she was proven to be lying.
How can you just ignore that part?
This is the whole problem right here.
>>
>>396324
Here in Finland, personal space is about three meters. 5 in my case, just in case a bear appears out of nowhere.
>>
>>399663
t.anti-intellectual
>>
>>400259
Your wymens studies classes are not intellectual anon
>>
>>396345
Thumbs up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.