[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The government of Ecuador has continued taking jabs at WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after effectively evicting him from its London embassy and allowing for his arrest. Ecuadorian officials, including the nation's president, have accused him of everything from crude behavior and poor pet ownership to turning their property into a "center for spying."

In an interview published by The Guardian newspaper, Ecuadorean President Lenin Moreno rejected claims that he had allowed for Assange's arrest as a reprisal for WikiLeaks purportedly leaking documents that sullied his name, including claims of secret bank accounts and hidden wealth.

Moreno insisted it was Assange's actions against other democratic countries, taken while he lived in Ecuador's embassy for seven years, that had led to the eviction.

"Any attempt to destabilize is a reprehensible act for Ecuador, because we are a sovereign nation and respectful of the politics of each country," Moreno told The Guardian. "We cannot allow our house, the house that opened its doors, to become a center for spying."

Ecuadorian officials have claimed that Assange's actions deteriorated before his arrest on Thursday, and included putting excrement on walls, leaving soiled laundry in the bathroom, and not properly looking after his cat.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/julian-assange-wikileaks-ecuador-embassy-center-spying-lenin-moreno-04-15-2019/
>>
He's a filthy Aussie what did they expect
>>
You should never trust an albino
>>
We really are a species of children if such transparent propaganda actually works.
>>
I thought his cat was evacuated last October.
>>
>>381749
You know is a testament to our culture that I remember Assange got in trouble for leaking stuff but I don't remember what those leaked papers where about.
>>
>>381930
You saw how disheveled he looked. Wouldn't surprise me that he was smearing feces on the wall.
>>
>>381966
They did, the article is written a little weirdly.
>>
Big J Assanged
Transparency exacerbated
Character assassinated
Shit smeared while he masturbated
>>
>>381970
He has reported (leaked) a lot of stuff on dozens of countries over the years. But the embassy hopping started because he released info from chelsea manning about american troops performing war crimes in the desert with video evidence. He is going to dissapear in transit to the states (gitmo) or be sentenced to life in an american prison and all stories about him in MSM will suddenly dry up.
>>
>>381749
Lies.
>>
>>381970
Snowden's leak was bigger than anything Assange ever did.
>>
>>381816
Explains a lot.
>>
>>381749
So Ecuador aided a spy for years
>>
>>381999
Lonesome in the masters chambers
6 years since an ass to lay with
Has to make shift cat enrapement
Mr.whiskers confiscated
>>
Oh Julian Assange
Great bringer of many leaks
How sorrowful your end

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.