[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

Reality is no match for Bernie Sanders. Despite Trump’s Michigan upset in 2016, signaling a shift in the state’s voter base, Sanders is still falling for the myth of a blue firewall in the rust belt. I don’t think even AOC is that dumb.

While smarter Democrats are shifting their focus to emerging swing states such as Arizona, Georgia, and even Texas, Sanders is turning his head singing “tweedle dum, tweedle dee” as if nothing is happening.

If I were Trump, I’d hope that Sanders will be opponent in the general election.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2019/04/bernie-sanders-says-michigan-voters-sparked-political-revolution-that-will-beat-trump.html
>>
>Myth of the blue firewall
The outlier was 2016. Every presidential year, and the 2018 confirmed the firewall exists.
Just like the Solid south exists for Republicans unless democrats run a republican-lite candidate like Clinton.
>>
>>381311

This just proves that Bernie Sanders knows nothing about political geography! He is definitely Trump’s dream opponent.
>>
>>381432
You didn't read the article at all, did you.
>Trump ultimately took Michigan by 10,704 votes in 2016, a narrow margin that leaves Democrats hopeful the state can be flipped back in 2020. Michigan voters also elected Democrats to all statewide offices up for grabs in the 2018 midterms.

>Presidential candidates flooded Michigan with March campaign stops, and more are scheduled in the following months.

>Early polls of Democratic voters either rank Sanders second among prospective Democratic nominees or tied with former Vice President Joe Biden. Though Biden has yet to formally announce a campaign, he has strong name recognition and favorability scores among voters surveyed.

>A March Emerson College poll of voters across the country showed Sanders eliminated the gap with Biden since February. A poll of Michigan voters showed Sanders holds a strong advantage among 18 to 29-year-olds and beat Trump by 5 percentage points in a head to head matchup.
>>
Stop posting this pathetic propaganda.
Nobody is going to vote for Pete/Harris/Beto puppets. Does not matter how many blog posts you write and post to 4chan, Facebook and Reddit.

We will vote for Bernie. He's already first in the rankings and for good reason. He is the only progressive candidate that has support from across the aisle. He has support from Republicans, Independents and Democrats.
America needs real change not fake progress.
>>
>>381451

YOU’RE the one spreading propaganda. For Putin that is.

Bernie Sanders is a Russian hack, through and through. He was one of only 2 senators to vote against putting sanctions on Russia. Russian trolls promoted the heck out of him in 2016. He hired Tad Devine to be his consultant, who is friends with Paul Manafort and has a record of promoting pro-Russia candidates. If you work for Putin, I suppose you know all of this.

Bernie Sanders is a FAKE. He badmouths the 1% while being A PART OF the 1%.

Meanwhile, Beto O’Rourke is running a grassroots campaign entirely funded the the people. He raised $6 million in his first 24 hours. He is smart, energetic, genuine, and a genuine threat to Trump. Beto is the REAL progressive, not Bernie.
>>
>>381455
>shilling for the oil puppet
Beto would literally toast the planet if elected.
His goal is to stop action on climate change.
That is the only reason the oil lobby is pushing him.
>>
>>381461
Actually, Beto strongly supports the Green New Deal. His donations from oil workers gave no influence on him.
>>
>>381451
>>381455
>[leftists eating their own intensifies]
Can't wait to watch you guys try to kill each other after Trump wins his 2nd term in 2020.
>>
>>381464
Lively debates ahead of primary elections are how candidates and issues are chosen. The important thing is to keep debates focused on issues and not just attack a person's character for no reason, and for the most part Democrats have been sticking to issues.

Be wary of anyone that only lobs insults and criticism at opponents and does not bring any constructive arguments to debates.
>>
>>381494
>and for the most part Democrats have been sticking to issues that are guaranteed to lose them the election
Yes, we know.

>Be wary of anyone that only lobs insults and criticism at opponents and does not bring any constructive arguments to debates.
I'm more wary of anyone who lobs fists and molotovs to deny their opponents the ability to debate in the first place.
>>
>>381506
>>and for the most part Democrats have been sticking to issues that are guaranteed to lose them the election
What was the 2018 election?

>I'm more wary of anyone who lobs fists and molotovs to deny their opponents the ability to debate in the first place.
I guess you should steer clear of the entirety of the Republican party then.
>>
>>381509
>What was the 2018 election?
The product of billions of dollars in DNC political advertising and media shilling to get nothing more than gridlocked congress, only to have the GOP turn it back in certain states in less than a year.
https://www.thenation.com/article/a-sobering-signal-from-wisconsin/

>I guess you should steer clear of the entirety of the Republican party then.
Yeah, antifa is pro-republican, and Republicans are the ones advocating that people who disagree with them on any issue should be punched and attacked because they're nazis. Republicans are the ones calling in bomb threats to a school because one of their students for an "I'm With Her" hat and smirked at a guy who lied about being a Vietnam vet.
>>
>>381511
>Republicans are the ones advocating that people who disagree with them on any issue should be punched and attacked because they're nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0
>>
>>381511
>w-we lost half of Congress by a greater margin than any election since post-watergate, b-but that doesn't mean anything at all, hhahahahaa...
>>
>>381516
>w-we lost half of Congress by a greater margin than any election since post-watergate, b-but that doesn't mean anything at all, hhahahahaa
By what metric? Because by the metrics that matter it was a pretty underwhelming result after 2 years of hyping up the blue wave
>>
>>381520
>metrics that matter
By what metric does Republicans losing like 300 state and local elections and 40 seats in the US House of Representatives look good? Republicans were bragging that they had gained 1000 state and local elections in 8 years under Obama but Democrats demolished 1/3rd of that in one election.
>>
>>381516
>>381522
>lots of shit talking
>can still only tie of up half of congress for two years and shift goal posts to brag about statistics
>no more Muller probe to sway voters with bullshit
>>
>>381526
>>can still only tie of up half of congress for two years
With this disastrous President that's still a good thing. Plus either half of Congress has the authority to investigate and subpoena Trump and his goons and demand Trump's tax returns and the Mueller report. Even if they took the Senate Republicans wouldn't remove Trump from office although it would have been nice to check more of Trump's appointments.

>>no more Muller probe to sway voters with bullshit
Hasn't even been released yet. Like hell I'm going to trust a Trump appointed goon to summarize what it said.
>>
>>381520
Dude. You already lost 2020. Cope harder.
>>
>>381516
And don't forget Democrats would have gained 16 more seats if Republicans didn't rig the system with partisan gerrymandering
https://www.apnews.com/9fd72a4c1c5742aead977ee27815d776

OP is just trying to get Democrats to chase fool's gold by going after Texas, Georgia and Arizona instead of their own states they normally win.

It would be like telling a Republican to win California, New York and Illinois and they should ignore Ohio, Florida and Virginia.
>>
>Sanders says Michigan led a “revolution” against Trump
If he really believes that, LOL.

>REALITY: They helped Trump win
Thanks for reminding me, OP.
>>
>>381311
But muh blue wave.
>>
>>381455
>He was one of only 2 senators to vote against putting sanctions on Russia.
Which set of sanctions in which year? You're going to need to be more specific.
>>
>>381451
But who needs real change when democrats could just spend a full term shouting about gender-neutral public restrooms while the republicans laugh all the way to the bank because nothing's changing?
>>
>>381463
Of course that couldn't possibly just be rhetoric until he's in office and then does a 180. It's not like anyone would ever lie for big-oil donations.
>>
>>381707
Great set of straw men you've set up just to knock down there. Just wanted to compliment you on that.
>>
Beto is an oil shill.

Pete is a typical centrist Democrat. He is going to pretend everything is fine because his class of people are doing fine. At most he will pass some halfhearted bill that will address 0.5% of the problem all while safeguarding corporate profits.

Harris is literally Obama with a vagina.

Warren I'm still not sure about. She seems more genuine than the others.

Bernie is the only real hope and the only genuine grass roots candidate. He is also the only one not doing it for the money/fame/power because well, he's 77. He could be in retirement if he wanted too.
The others are all young upstarts trying to get set for life.
>>
>>381920
>>381920
Bernie is a Russian agent.

Tad Devine is friends with Paul Manafort and receives payments from the Kremlin in exchange for promoting pro-Kremlin candidates. Bernie Sanders chose him as his chief strategist.

Sanders was one of only two senators to vote against putting sanctions on Russia. The other 98 voted for them.

Bernie Sanders honeymooned in the Soviet Union.

Bernie Sanders adopted a sister city in Russia as mayor of Burlington.

As a college student, his radical organization was under investigation by the House Un-American Activities Committee.

Mueller found evidence of Kremlin trolls promoting Bernie Sanders in 2016.
>>
Im careful with Jews connected to Israel... Especially now.

Bernie had my heart last election... But I've been exposed to the truth since.

Rome will fall... But first it will split West/East
>>
>>381931
>PUTIN IS HELPING ME GET FREE HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION
Based Putin bro.
>>
>>381931
>>381932
Weak optics game.
I wonder who you are?
Are you an intern perhaps?
Do you let Pete fuck your boipucci or does he ask for his boipucci to be fucked?
Or is it Beto you work for?
>>
>>381940
All of the facts I’ve listed are true. And I’m nobody’s intern. I’m just interested in spreading the truth about Bernie Sanders, which should be of public interest.
>>
>>381920
Warren's own goal with the whole native american nonsense is definitely going to hurt her a lot against Trump.
>>
>>381311
So OP doesn't understand what a midterm is?
>>
>>381920
>Harris is literally Obama with a vagina.
t. neonazi. They're both black, I'm sorry that you're so obsessed with /pol/ shit that you can't see anything other than race.
>>
>>381442
>Trump ultimately took Michigan by 10,704 votes in 2016

Trump actually won Michigan by a wider margin, as heavily Black districts were accused of vote fraud via electronic "ballot box stuffing".

During the hubbub over Jill Stien's lawsuit demanding a recount in Michigan and a couple other states, it was discovered that ballot machines in the city of Detroit showed wide discrepancies between the number of votes tabulated by the electronic vote counting devices (on which the election results are based) and the number of actual physical ballots inside the ballot boxes.

It was reported that many machines showed a couple of hundred votes being cast but when opened up, only contained 40-50 paper ballots but as soon as this hit the news and calls for an investigation began, the courts quickly shut-down Stien's recount and it was all swept under the rug.
>>
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YANG

GANG
>>
>>381680
>LOL
goddamn i fucking hate boomers
>>
>>382073
>Trump actually won Michigan by a wider margin
once again not sure if Russian bot or Retard ........
>>
>>381311
>REALITY: They helped Trump win
not during the 2018 midterms...
>>
>>381932
bernie doesnt give a shit about israel. he voted and was outspoken against the bill the republicans put forth that stated you couldnt boycott israeli companies. in the fox news town hall he was on, he stated it isnt antisemitic to be opposed to the israeli government
>>
>>382105

Your inability to address the points made is noted and I graciously accept your surrender.
>>
>>382073
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy
Greg Palast
He did an amazing job researching what happened in FLorida in 2000, and talks about Michigan and the 2016 election.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.