[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: teeth[1].jpg (71 KB, 1024x596)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CBI5D2oZk

>A team led by experts from the University of the Philippines discovered what some believe is the greatest Philippine contribution to human evolution so far — the Homo Luzonensis.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/paleontologists-unearth-fossils-belonging-previously-unknown-species-ancient-human-180971941/
Scientists have identified a new human ancestor species previously unknown to science: Meet Homo luzonensis.

Standing an estimated three to four feet tall, Homo luzonensis—classified as a separate species on the basis of 13 bones and teeth from two adults and one child found in a cave on the island of Luzon in the Philippines—adds another twist to the increasingly complex timeline of human evolution. Some 50,000 to 67,000 years ago, the diminutive hominin roamed Earth alongside a host of other early humans, including Neanderthals, Denisovans, similarly petite Homo floresiensis, and our own species, Homo sapiens.
>>
>>381166
>>381166
Neato
>>
>>381166
Well, that timeframe doesn't fit any current migration theory.
At this point wouldn't it make more sense to assume there were two different homo strains that appeared in a roughly similar time, one in africa and one in east asia?
>>
>>381172
It's interesting this is the second "hobbit" like smaller stature creature off the Homo tree since they found Floresiensis a few decades ago. I thought I read that the Denisovans were unexpectedly huge and the opposite of this. It does make a person wonder about the spontaneous generation of these lines in different places at a time before they interacted with migrating H. sapiens.
>>
When future anthropologists uncover the body of a 4chan user, she would coin a new species name: “Homo Defectus”
>>
>>381222
Homo crusadus
Homo transvestus
homo penor minoris
Homo sexualis maxamillius
>>
>>381180
>It's interesting this is the second "hobbit" like smaller stature creature off the Homo tree since they found Floresiensis a few decades ago.

I'm guessing they'll eventually figure out that the Philippines hobbits are the same as the Flores hobbits.

> in different places at a time before they interacted with migrating H. sapiens.

There were at least six (now maybe seven) species of Hominids running around on the Earth at the same time and all would have interacted with each other at some point.
>>
>>381326
>they'll eventually figure out that the Philippines hobbits are the same as the Flores hobbits.
Right now the evidence seems to show they are two separate species but one would think they would need more evidentiary samples beyond just a jawbone with a set of teeth to know for sure.
>>
>tfw your ancestors kill off all the neanderthal,Hobbit ,and probably slant eyed denisovan pussy
I shit you not if science doesn't progress enough to fix this/let me fuck a dinosaur/let me fuck an alien/let me fuck a female clone of myself/let me fuck a loli android I'm going to be very upset.this must be how the 19th century felt......so much ass in the future.....so close yet so far away......ma vie.....
>>
>>381223
What is Trump's root? I heard he is from Orangutans parents on TV.
>>
>>381166
you can be certain some homo sapiens looked at one of those and went "I am gonna tap that"
>>
>>381166
Afrocentrists BTFO!
>>
>>382112
We're all descended from Philipinos then. Is that any better?
>>
>>382092
well they are humans, so it's not like it's beastality
>>
>>384254
I don't think they can technically be called human. Only Homo sapiens is human. They aren't monkeys or apes, but they also aren't quite man like enough to be counted as man. They were something in between those two stages.

It's one thing to have sex with a furry Filipino hobbit like these things, but it's another to have sex with a seven foot tall hairy Denisovan female. Both things apparently happened at some point in history.
>>
>>384260
Homo means human.

PS, Denisovan and Neanderthal are often called Homo sapiens. Same with H. heidelbergensis.

And...I would like to bang that seven foot tall hairy Denisovan female.
>>
>>384264
Homo does not mean human. It refers to the entire primate line that includes humans. You can google it if you don't believe me.
>>
>>384266
>homo

Lmao.
>>
>>384266
australopiths are not "Homo"
>>
>>381223
not to forget homo manletus
>>
>>384264
>would bang denisovan
>but no homo
insert shitty paradox joke here
>>
>>384307
i probably would not bang a homo erectus, though they are erect

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.