[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 35 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: file.png (551 KB, 878x739)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/13/world/australia/uighur-muslim-missing-relatives-australia.html

When will the world acknowledge the plight of the Uyghur minority in China? The Chinese are trying to destroy both their religious and cultural identity. Would the world stand by if they were Christians?
>>
>>380913

noted under dont care..
>>
>>380915
>millions in concentration camps
>survivors that manage to flee China report torture and endless human rights abuses
>China is harvesting Uyghur prisoner organs
>they sell them to the Saudis as 'halal'
yeah, why care
>>
>>380916

CIA financed islamists in China since 1980. and now when it turned out that Chinks have the balls harder than americunts (who literally massacred own WW1 veterans by tanks for a raise of fucking cripple vacations). USA is to blame for this genocide. enjoy the show you stupid fuck.
>>
>>380913
>would the world stand by if they were Christian
Yes. This is only getting so much attention because of their religion
>>
>>380913
they're all dead, dave
>>
>>380916
No one cares about chinks killing muzzies, it's trash fighting against trash.
>>
>>380919
>(who literally massacred own WW1 veterans by tanks for a raise of fucking cripple vacations)
I'ma need a link on that
>>
>>380927
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

here you stupid fuck.
>>
>>380913
>Would the world stand by if they were Christians?
They already persecute Christians and the world has done fuck all for decades.
>>
>>380933
>two protestors were shot and later died
>not by tanks, which came later

Also,
June 4 天安门: Tiananmen 坦克: tank liu四 六四 学潮 IIXVIIIIX Wang Weilin 王维林
>>
>>380994
I honestly don't know what people expect. The US is the only country with the power to deal with China, and I doubt Trump is going to save the muslim minority there.
>>
>>380999
And I'm sure pelosi, Booker, or Warren would do fuck all. No one wants to be the one who does anything that may cause constituents an inconvenience. No one will step in if it tanks the economy or risks their control in any way.
>>
>>380919
>Lets put innocent men, women, and children in camps without any evidence of them being dangerous. Lets not solve the materialistic problems that have led to the radicalization of some of them, lets just kill them all!
You need to be lined up against a wall, and shot for all the crimes against humanity you're rationalizing. Monsters like you don't deserve to live on this earth.
>>
Hey guys remember back in the early 1990s when Bush wanted to give China MFN trade status, but the Democrats wouldn't let him cause they were humans rights abusers, but then Clinton got elected so the Democrats the became completely comfortable with giving China equal trade status, regardless the massive, enormous, humongous protests at the Seattle WTO meeting because Clinton was promising that the Chinese would clean up their act if their economy improved?
>>
>>381001
source: Uyghur jihadis and evangelical neocon ''''scientists''''
>>
>>380913
>would the world stand for it if they were christians
the CIA would be sending china free nerve gas
>>
>>381009
based glow niggers
>>
>>380913
>world stand by if they were Christians?
Already been happening
>>
>>381005
No one likes a Chinese communist asskisser "you stupid fuck".quit projecting,it's pathetic.
>>
>>381001
>>Lets put innocent men, women, and children in camps without any evidence of them being dangerous. Lets not solve the materialistic problems that have led to the radicalization of some of them, lets just kill them all!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_reservation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/02/texas-detention-camp-swells-fivefold-with-migrant-children

https://www.constitution.org/abus/intern/intern.htm

https://youtu.be/HU0SZXcNNbY

USA made its hands bloody with uighurt blood when they signed the agreements with MAO and agreed on Chinks sacking land more than Hitler ever dreamed about. now all i see is a fuckign gay jew fuck declaring his personal war against chinese nationals because the Ali Express delivered him a dildo with wrong pink colors.
>>
>>381021

fucking Falun Gong you stupid fuck..
>>
>>381025
Yes those are the ones they stole organs from.the CCP is a real son of a bitch they should all kill themselves desu~
>>
>>381030
>Wow

lol. you stupid suicide reddit fuck..
>>
>>381034
Triggered
>>
>holocaust? what holocaust? the chinese are our friends.
>>
>>381058
>>381001
It's not genocide if you're not allowed to blow up bombs in the name of your backwards religion. When you read these 'survivor' accounts it's literally
>they didn't allow me to indoctrinate my children
>they shut down my mosque that was preaching terrorism
>why won't they allow us to create East Turkestan on Chinese territory
>we should be allowed to expel everyone but Uyghurs from Xinjiang
>why should I have to lean Mandarin when I live in China? It hurts my ears!
>muh culture is getting destroyed
Uyghurs didn't even have to comply with the 1 child policy and had many privileges. They brought this on themselves when they tried to turn Xinjiang into yet another Afghanistan
>>
>>381075
How the hell do you justify something like taking three Uighur children from their mother, harvesting one to death, and then returning the other two with surgery scars?
>>
>>381083
by looking at america and europe and seeing what happened to them
>>
>>380919
>who literally massacred own WW1 veterans by tanks for a raise of fucking cripple vacations)
Russia bot or 50 yuan army? I can't even tell anymore.
>>
>>381001
No, no. They are actually Nazis. You see, everything China does is justified now.
>>
The average racist western thinks they are some Arabs that invaded China last week.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Uyghur
>>
>>381086
1. nothing happened to America and Europe
2. they are not the same people at all, you complete moron
>>
Is it such a bad thing to have a few less muslims.
>>
>>381083
The point is that even if you follow the Uyghur activist narrative (an at least some of that is jihadi propaganda) there just isn't enough evidence to call it a genocide.
>>
>>380916
>>381032
>>381083
The claim about harvesting Uyghur organs comes from C J Werleman, a pro Sunni Islamist sympathiser who spams pro Islamist propaganda, said Al-Qaida is justified to fight against Assad and claimed Iraqi Christians were ethnically cleansing Sunni Muslims in Iraq.
>>
>>381030
LOL. The Japanese raped and tortured lots of Muslims in China when they invaded, raghead. Nanjing had the biggest Muslim quarter in eastern China when Japan invaded. The Japanese raped and killed Muslims all over Dachang and Nanjing. The Japanese later raped and killed Muslims in Southeast Asia like the Suluks of British Borneo, and massacred thousands of Malays and Arabs in the Pontianak incident. The Japanese used Malay Muslim girls as comfort women.
>>
>>380916
>>381001
>>381104
Uyghurs joined the Al-Qaeda allied terrorist group Turkistan Islamic marty, and those Uyghurs ethnically cleansed and massacred Christians all over Idlib in Syria.
>>
>>381197
>C J Werleman
apparently he works for TRT World, Turkish state news too.
>>
>>381106
when an immigration group, minority, or cult lobbies strongly enough that it gets rights superior to the main citizens or it has it's own separate and unique legal system so it is not bound by the main countries laws it is a problem.
examples of this are pedo cults that molest and or sexually mutilate children
independent law such as Sharia law or Beth din
how in op's example the group was immune to the one child policy
how "minorities' in the us get preferential selection for college and jobs, and various handouts based not on poverty level but on race
etc.
>>
>>381105
The Uyghurs ancestors were the Turk Mongoloid Muslim Kara Khanids who invaded Indo-European Saka and Tocharian Buddhist Tarim Basin, force converted and massacred Buddhists and destroyed the native Buddhist religion and their Indo-European languages, ethnic identity and culture
>>
The absolute state of the planet when Muslims are calling out China over human rights violations
>>
>so much as associating with someone who spits on the sidewalk in the industrial 1984 wild west

I'm not saying that you deserve to go to a death camp because of your beliefs, but you were going to eventually die a horrible, premature death due to your stupidity anyway.
>>
>>380913
the one issue in this world i will stand besides them
>>
>>382094
Do you stand beside Uyghur terrorists in Syria who murdered Christians there?
>>
>>380913
>Would the world stand by if they were Christians?
HA! Really wish there was a think-tank or whatever that could spin shit like this at whoever (((they))) are.
>>
>>381230
That tells you just how barbaric the chinese are
>>
>>382206
What the fuck are you on about? There are no uyghurs in Syria.
>>
If they hadn't started plowing cars into people or going on stabbing rampages they could have gone about their everyday business. But as soon as the moslem population reaches a point killing becomes their everyday purpose.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.