[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-louisiana-fires/son-of-sheriffs-deputy-charged-with-burning-three-louisiana-black-churches-idUSKCN1RN0E9?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews
>>
>Not posting his photo where he looks like a quintessential /pol/ppet.
Only a matter of time before we find out he's a Trump supporter.
>>
bump
>>
>>380212
they needs to hang that cracker
>>
>>380212
B-buh he'a goodol' boi!
>>
>>380212
$10 says he's a demsoc atheist
>>
bump
>>
>>380204
i sure hope theres backlash
not just from blacks, back and fourth
nothing would make my week like that
>>
Bump because /pol/ got caught
>>
bump
>>
>>380261
usually people who have acne that bad believe they've been curse by an evil god, they're not atheists.
>>
Apparently he was a fan of Varg and Black Metal and he was copycatting those crimes.
>>
>>381082
>Fan of Varg
>burns down 3 churches
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fuck this guy
>>
>>381065
no they'll bitch about the the god don't believe in. it's what atheists do
>>
bump
>>
>>380204
His father turned him in.
Good dad and hopefully the kid gets some sense in his head before it is too late.
>>
>>381295
>gets some sense in his head
i predict some lead in his skull before that
>>
bump
>>
>>380261
I'd take that bet. you think its a coincidence they were all black churches?
>>
>>381295
>Good dad
He raised a kid who ended up burning churches, he was a terrible parent. He only turned the kid in to protect that big cop paycheck he picks up every two weeks.
>>
when black churches burn
>14 replies omitted. Click here to view.
when a whitey church burns
>337 replies omitted. Click here to view
>>
>>382086
>whitey cares more about his own stuff
the problem is actually that anyone thinks this is unusual or immoral
>>
>>381393
>big cop paycheck

Lol what

In 2014 the average annual wage for police officers in Louisiana was $39,400 according to BLS stats
>>
>>3812954
Pretty bad when your own family rats you out to big daddy government.

If he was a half decent father he would have handled it as a father should and not pass on the responsibility but then again the if he would of raised his kid right he wouldn't be burning down churches.
>>
>>381177
They're looking into his music to see if it influenced him
Really they just need to look into his YouTube history, find varg, and throw the key away
>>
>>382179
i cant imagine the cost of living in Louisiana is very high
>>
>>380212
>>381381
They only say he's white, so definitely left-leaning. If he was conservative or "a blumpf supporter" it would have been on the headline.
>>
>>384935
Right, government workers are practically starving to death across the nation, they're so underpaid compared to what they do to earn money, my heart goes out to them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.