[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

LONDON (Reuters) - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested by British police on Thursday after they were invited into the Ecuadorean embassy where he has been holed up since 2012.

“Julian Assange, 47, has today, Thursday 11 April, been arrested by officers from the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) at the Embassy of Ecuador,” police said.

Police said they arrested Assange after being “invited into the embassy by the Ambassador, following the Ecuadorean government’s withdrawal of asylum.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-assange/julian-assange-arrested-by-british-police-at-ecuadorean-embassy-idUSKCN1RN10R
>>
>>379791
Holyfuck
I loved that guy up until he started publishing stories on behalf of Russia
>>
>>379791
The article says nothing of why he's being arrested
All of the original charges have been dropped
>>
RIP

he's gonna get carted off and brainwashed into a tranny like Bradley Manning.
>>
>>379791
What a bullshit.
But yeah, let's fight some more wars and spy on citizens.
>>
oi m8 you got a loicense for dem leaks
>>
>>379802
He may face deportation to America. There is evidence that charges exist unofficially for his leaking state documents.
>>
>>379801
You should have always loved him.
People only started to 'hate' him when he spoke truth to power (Obama.)

When he was leaking Bush stuff, no one gave a shit because Bush wasn't black jesus. When he revealed that Obama was just continuing the Bush-era spying, expanding it, and putting even less oversight over all of it.

He's basically just getting arrested because he embarrassed Obama. That's it.
>>
All he had to do was not be an asshole house guest. How hard is that?
>>
>>379811
He was actually not an asshole to the Ecuadorians. He wouldn't even leak information about their dictator.

They're only pissed because he leaked American stuff.
>>
>>379802
>All of the original charges have been dropped
jumping bail is still a crime
>>
>>379802
>The article says nothing of why he's being arrested
He made Obama look bad and showed that the US was committing war crimes in Iraq.
That's it.

Watch the statist cocksuckers on twitter defend this and celebrate that one of the few people who did real journalism is now going to prison for it.
>>
>>379814
the man was a huge headache to the Ecuadorians , and considering how trump is now getting the US to meddle again in south American politics again they seriously do not need that liability.
>>
>>379817
>statist cocksuckers
didn't the alt right or whatever like him?
>>
>>379791
Poor bastard.
>>
>>379819
Everyone should have loved him. Only the mainstream left hated him because he was a leaker during the Obama era.
Black jesus' shit stunk just like every other president.

The only reason anyone would have to hate him is if their lips are suctioned cupped to the dicks of the CIA. His leaks were the only reason we found out that the CIA was indirectly funding ISIS.
>>
>WikiLeaks starts digging into brother of Ecuadorian president
>Ecuadorian president revokes asylum for Assange
Assange got rekt by his own website in the end. Someone prolly stabbed him in the back for whatever reason.
>>
>>379810
Obama has no political power, and this arrest didn't utilize a time machine to perform it at least 3 years in the past. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>Just confirmed: #Assange has been arrested not just for breach of bail conditions but also in relation to a US extradition request. @wikileaks @khrafnsson
>https://twitter.com/suigenerisjen/status/1116290879260639232
Truly RIP.
>>
>>379791
Maybe he'll be lucky and get a presidential pardon for the Clinton leaks.
>>
>>379823
>Obama has no political power
A former president has no political power, are you trolling?

>and this arrest didn't utilize a time machine to perform it at least 3 years in the past. What the fuck are you talking about?
You realize Obama was president for eight years, right? You realize Obama was the one who expanded the wars in the middle east and yes, even expanded CIA involvement in these governments; directly/indirectly creating ISIS?

Are you four years old or do you not realize that? We have definitive proof from the documents Wikileaks gave us.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/737430/CIA-ISIS-Wikileaks-Carter-Cables-III-Julian-Assange
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/mar/07/wikileaks-publishes-biggest-ever-leak-of-secret-cia-documents-hacking-surveillance

This is literally the only reason he's going to jail: for exposing the CIA as being behind the major terrorist groups in the middle east.
>>
>>379823
anon was talking about why people hate him, which he correctly identified as being because he shattered their illusions that obama was black jesus
>>
>>379826
Name the government office Obama now holds. Name some laws and treaties that he passed since 2017. How did he even influence this arrest? Did he threaten to write a book about it?
Are you just going to sit there and tell me that governments listen to former leaders out of office and ignore officials in office?
>>
>>379828
>He's basically just getting arrested because he embarrassed Obama. That's it.
>>
>>379807
Kek
Underrated shitpost
>>
>>379791
Surely Wikileaks can survive without him? Messed up that the only refuge for whistleblowers is Russia of all places.
>>
>>379810
I misspoke a little bit
I don't quite dislike the fella
I guess I feel over the last couple years he's lean towards preferencing one government over another, that's what I just like
But 100%, free Assange
>>
>>379833
Something tells me it's going to very quickly devolve into a honey pot owned by Americans
>>
>>379836
Or even more likely a disinformation campaign will claim it's a Honeypot so that people stop giving it leaks
>>
>>379830
>Name the government office Obama now holds. Name some laws and treaties that he passed since 2017. How did he even influence this arrest? Did he threaten to write a book about it?
I'm actually confused what you're going on about.

>Are you just going to sit there and tell me that governments listen to former leaders out of office and ignore officials in office?
He was the president when Assange leaked the first batch of CIA documents and his administration wrote the warrant for his arrest back then. This is them fulfilling that warrant.

Are you done running interference, now?
>>
>>379833
Wikileaks has supposedly had a "dead man's switch" for a while. IE When the last person who has control over it loses the ability to log in, the site shuts down and all of the documents wikileaks has is released at once in several secure sites and on torrent sites everywhere.

Whether this is true or not is anyone's guess.
>>
Ironically, the Obama DOJ concluded that prosecuting Assange was a threat to press freedom
https://theintercept.com/2018/11/16/as-the-obama-doj-concluded-prosecution-of-julian-assange-for-publishing-documents-poses-grave-threats-to-press-freedom/
>>
>>379839
Multiple angencies had a warrant for his arrest, did you not notice it was the British police that got him this time?
>>
>>379843
>Multiple angencies had a warrant for his arrest
Only because the US can puppet around other governments as they please.
No one would care about him leaking US state secrets otherwise.
>>
IMPORTANT: Julian Assange has already been charged for a crime in the US according to EDVA court filings

https://twitter.com/SeamusHughes/status/1063232297674162176

Secret courts at work.
>>
>>379844
Leaking US secrets does not mean leaking Obama secrets. The current administration, which gives less than a shit about Obama's legacy, is still bent on prosecuting him.
>>
>>379846
>does not mean
should be "does not equate to"
>>
>>379846
>He thinks administrations matter.
Oh, I get it, you're new to this.
Did the Bush/Obama terms not clue you in to the fact that the administration doesn't actually matter? That it's all part of the entity known as the 'US Government'.
>>
>>379848
You were literally saying nobody cared when Bush secrets got revealed but started caring when Obama secrets were revealed. You started off with the main point that it was administration-dependent.
>>
America must burn
>>
>>379814
https://www.wired.com/story/julian-assange-robert-stone-ecuadorian-embassy-filth/
>t seems the foreign service, which originally granted Assange asylum on the grounds that he was a swashbuckling crusader for government transparency, had had enough of Assange’s neglect of his cat and its litter box. The embassy is also fed up with his indifference to basic hygiene and bathroom cleanliness; his mooching of food and Wi-Fi; his woodwork-damaging indoor skateboarding habit; and his general Kato Kaelin–style freeloading. Assange’s six-year tenancy at the embassy has cost the government $6 million. So far.
>In response, they issued a list of house rules last month. Assange found the rules oppressive, and sued the Ecuadorian government for violating his "fundamental rights and freedoms.” His lawyers argued, of all things, that Assange is being treated inhumanely by his hosts in the embassy; that it’s a privilege to host a mind so great, daring and free; and that such a mind cannot be answerable to litter boxes.
>>
>>379850
>You were literally saying nobody cared when Bush secrets got revealed but started caring when Obama secrets were revealed.
Yes, because the media hated Bush, they wanted him to be a scapegoat and praised Assange as being a beautiful work of journalism.

But did that stop the US Government? Fuck no. This was the administration that prosecuted Manning.
He does the same thing to Obama and suddenly he's the devil. But the work he was doing was always the same thing. It's manipulating public perception.
>>
>>379853
Oh fucking gross, are you serious?
Okay, fuck him for doing that, then.

That doesn't change the fact that his reporting was important.
>>
>>379854
The media doesn't have the power to get people arrested and put in jail. Since only the government has the power to arrest and convict, if Assange is getting arrested for offending the government and every administration acts the same, then he's not "just getting arrested because he embarrassed Obama" but also because of his other actions towards other administrations.
>>
>>379852
Why is nobody doing anithing?
>>379855
>>
>>379819
Every one liked him at one point. Democrats liked him when he leaked documents on Bush, then they hated him when he kept it up for Obama and clinton. Vise versa for Republicans.
>>
>>379857
Not him, but the media and the government are the same thing.
>>
>>379857
you dense motherfucker, stop confusing the vilification of assange in the public eye and the us government seeking his arrest, no one else in this thread has trouble understanding which is being talked about at any given time
>>
>>379857
>The media doesn't have the power to get people arrested and put in jail.

I wouldn't say that. Media outrage can motivate law agencies toward an arrest, and can influence very high profile cases.
>>
>>379863
I didn't make a post completely conflating the two by implying Assange is only getting arrested and hated for talking shit about a single administration.
>>379864
The media can kick up a storm but is very limited in deciding the actual verdict. Otherwise OJ Simpson and MJ would've been convicted, Hillary would also be in jail for her emails, and Trump would be in for collusion.
>>
Did WikiLeaks release anything after Trump got elected that looked bad for his administration?
>>
>>379821
This.
>>
>>379861
It wasn't "documents on Bush" he leaked you imbecile. It was proof the US committed more than one war crime while occupying Iraq.
>>
>>379874
and nothing came of it
>>
>>379802
>The article says nothing of why he's being arrested

If this hasn't been addressed yet, Assange has been arrested on claims that he "helped" Bradly Manning hack into government computers back during the Bush I administration by encouraging Manning to provide more info.

These same spurious charges were disregarded by the Obama administration when they were looking to lock up Assange, as journalists are obviously always asking their sources for more info, something which was no different for example then what Woodward and Bernstein did during the Watergate investigation.

They're also claiming that Assange was an agent of the Russians in relation to the release of documents on Hillary and the Dems during the 2016 presidential election.
>>
>>379884
>back during the Bush I administration

Sorry, they should have been "Bush II administration".
>>
>>379861
>Democrats liked him when he leaked documents on Bush, then they hated him when he kept it up for Obama and clinton. Vise versa for Republicans.

Exactly, Assange was the darling of the Left when he was thorn in the side of the Bush II administration but when he later showed no "loyalty" to the Obama administration and went after him also, the Left suddenly hated the guy.

Of course when Assange spilled the beans on Hillary's shenanigans, the Reps were happy to use the evidence against her in the election, though it must be pointed out that the Reps never actually praised Assange, they simply ignored where the useful info was coming from.
>>
>>379876
>nothing came of it
Not completely true
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_12,_2007,_Baghdad_airstrike#Legality_of_the_attacks
>>
>>379886
The opposite is true for the GOP. People like Newt Gingrich wanted Assange to be put to death for Treason against the US in 2010, but in 2016 he was fine. The topic came up in the 2012 GOP Primary Presidential Debates and all candidates agreed he was a traitor.
>>
>>379888
Welcome to realpolitik
>>
>>379804
Not before he get's off at least 1 magic missile I hope
>>
For folks who like to see source documents, here's the indictment: @Snowden

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/press-release/file/1153481/download
>>
>>379884
They claim he's an agent of Russia because he had a television show on RT, recommended/assisted Snowden in getting to Russia, and goes on the defensive for Russia whenever there's a leak that is not in their favor (see his refusal to publish the Panama Papers and then the fake news fit he threw when they were published elsewhere).
>>
>>379842
Funny.
Not that I dobt believe it but they were the ones that originally filed charges weren't they
>>
>>379892
Huh, according to that Assange helped Manning crack a password for SIP
>>
>>379902
Didn't Larry King have a show on RT?
Was he a Russian asset when he was on CNN? Or only after he left?
>>
>>379888
Not Rand Paul
>>
>>379791
He was holding a copy of Gore Vidal's 'History of the national security state.'
Book description:
In Gore Vidal: History of the National Security State & Vidal on America, TRNN Senior Editor Paul Jay and the acclaimed essayist, screenwriter and novelist Gore Vidal discuss the historical events that led to the establishment of the massive military-industrial-security complex and the political culture that gave us the “Imperial Presidency.”
>>
>>379902
No, Anon
If you read his indictment he's being charged with conspiracy to hack a sensitive network
It has to do with the Bradley Manning stuff... I mean Chelsea Manning.
The lesson here is don't associate with trannies
>>
And Trump's in full damage control.
>Wikileaks, not my thing

That's a far cry from
>I love Wikileaks.

Now watch his cult try to spin this.
>>
>>379921
Some will spin this, many young Conservatives are calling for pardon. Many Democrats and Conservatives are openly celebrating his arrest. Just admit, all it would take for you to completely switch on this issue would be a leak on the Trump administration, and fuck off /news/, you partisan brainlet.
>>
...and the last living journalist was just arrested
>>
>>379921
>>379926
People from both sides either celebrate or detest his arrest.
It's bipartisan
>>
>>379822
link?
>>
>>379929
There just isn't a middle ground on twitter is there?
>>
>>379935
>Twitter
How about politics in general. Also you can blame conservatives for that.
Reminder that after 9/11, everyone rallied around Bush regardless of politics. But if 9/11 had happened under Gore's watch, Republicans would have come out before the rubble was cleaned up saying it was all his fault and he should be impeached. They're the ones who never leave a crisis unexploited.
>>
>>379940
>you can blame conservatives for that.
Shut up bro
Also, thanks for proving us right chucklefuck
>>
>>379941
>Plays the victim
Like clockwork.
>>
>>379942
No body is playing a victim
I called you a chucklefuck
And now I'm calling you a tranny
Faggot.
>>
>>379947
That escalated quickly
>>
>>379940
imagine if 9/11 had happened under trump's watch
>>
>>379886
Except the reps didn't use any of it. The right wing completely ignored the #DNCFraudLawsuit. Otherwise they completely ignored the Podesta emails and 2016 election rigging. Because they are one team. It's a cartel and neither side wants to fully win. That's why nothing ever happens even when one party controls all three branches.
>>
>>379950
Imagine if we had actually attacked the country from where all the hijackers came.
>>
>>379950
My point being since every president has been Saudi Arabia's bitch, including Trump, nothing would have been different.
>>
And of course Trump is cutting him loose, he's even saying he doesn't know the guy even though he said he loved Wikileaks during the campaign.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-assange-trump/trump-says-he-does-not-have-opinion-on-assanges-arrest-idUSKCN1RN2EJ?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FworldNews+%28Reuters+World+News%29
>>
>>379977
Trumps a pussy and can't say shit? He can say anything else usually. Fuck trump dead.
>>
>>379947
Stop lashing out and projecting. Go dilate or something
>>
The days leading up to his extraction would of been a great time for the good world police to kill a fuckton and all of the people watching and surrounding him then extract him themselves to a safe haven. Fuck america, by the way.
>>
>>379950
Bush ran a dirty campaign and was disliked by Democrats before 9/11 happened. Granted, Bush just ran standard Republican smear campaigns and didn't collude with Russia (Collude, not criminal conspiracy, remember the difference)

If Trump didn't use 9/11 to immediately demagogue and push his personal agenda, you'd probably see him get support from Democrats.
>>
>>379979
why are you disappointed or even mildly surprised that trump would use people when they are useful and throw them away when they are not

do you literally not know the first thing about the man who you made president
>>
So all I'm getting out of this is, he should have never said anything, problem fixed.
>>
Mr. Assange is not a citizen of the United States and has performed his publishing tasks while outside of the United States. He has no obligation to follow US laws, and no government has a right to force him to travel to their country to face a trial for laws he has no obligation to follow.
>>
>>380010
If Assange has assisted in the commission of a crime in the United States (such as hacking, or assisting hackers) then it's considered an international crime and the United States may request extradition.

>and no government has a right to force him to travel to their country
Ecuador does, however, have the right to deliver him into the hands of the United States.
>>
>computer hacking conspiracy
So as long as Assange didn't coordinate the execution of a hack he's legally free to release any hacked documents received, correct?
>>
>>380026
The indictment alleges he did. It alleges he instructed Manning on how to live boot into Linux and exfiltrate hashed passwords and then later attempted to crack them
>>
>>380026
If he neither assisted nor encouraged the hack, he can release any hacked documents he's received. Honestly, even if he did, he can release the documents. It's the hacking and hacking-related offenses that are the crime, not the release.

However, if he "aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures" the hacking, which he almost certainly did, then he is in trouble. If he assisted in the crime (supposedly he gave Manning tools or information to use in the hack?) that's even more trouble.
>>
>>380029
Great stuff, let him pay for his crimes, but now that the truth is out there, lets deal with that too right?
>>
>>380016
Not in their jurisdiction.
He didn't hack a US server. He didn't ever connect to the server that was hacked.
And as far as I understand it, Manning had access to the server as an employee.
>>
sad day for humanity
>>
>>380028
Seems like wikileaks should have a policy against that then in order to maintain legal credibility.
>>
>>380033

no i like it. the worse it gets the faster those rich fucks can be killed.
>>
“In no case shall information be classified… in order to: conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error; prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency… or prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security.”

—Executive Order 13526, Sec. 1.7. Classification Prohibitions and Limitations
>>
>>380030
I mean, we've been dealing with it for years.
>>
>>380028
How are gun ranges legal? You're teaching people how to fire a gun?
Hell. This is a step further, because you're not actually in the same country as them.
Why aren't YouTube videos on how to fire a gun getting extradited?
Lock Em Up
>>
>>380043
Because extradition treaties carefully specify the crimes for which someone may be extradited. The United States does not have any extradition treaties that would support extradition of people in the United States who commit speech offenses that are criminal in other nations.

A law making it criminal to teach Chinese people how to fire guns (if it existed) would theoretically make American gun ranges serving Chinese gun tourists liable under Chinese law if they ever went to China, but the US would never extradite them for that, so it doesn't happen.
>>
>>380043
>How are gun ranges legal?
They only instruct and advice in the context of legal self defense. Assange wasn't giving her a pentesting tutorial.
>>
>>380046
Live booting into Linux isn't illegal.
Teaching someone to copy and paste file hashed or otherwise is not an intrinsically illlegal action
>>
>>379866
Anybody?
>>
>>380047
If the logs reveal that Manning thought Assange was offering cybersecurity seminars then hats off to him.
>>
>>379866
Wikileaks did release stuff on the US Government after Trump was elected, yes
>>
>>380038
Executive orders are bad again according to /pol/ppets
>>
>>379791
So he finally outlived his usefulness to Putin, huh?
>>
>>380082
He was eventually going to get extradited, might as well get it over while you're a relatively young man.
>>
>>380082
>usefulness to Putin
If you were any dumber, you'd be a vegetable.
>>
>>379902
>They claim he's an agent of Russia because he had a television show on RT

No he's not, the U.S. government is specifically going after Assange for supposedly "helping" Manning hack gov.computers back during Bush II AS WELL AS Wikileaks releasing dirt on Hillary and Dems in the last election.

Both charges are bullshit of course, this is another example of the Global Elite shutting down free speech and any investigations into their corruption.
>>
>>379929
>People from both sides either celebrate or detest his arrest.

And the ones celebrating his arrest, are the ones who have something to hide.
>>
>>379977
>And of course Trump is cutting him loose

Have you forgotten the 2+ years of the Dems going after Trump as an agent of Russia?

And all of this came about because of the Wikileaks releases by Assange on Hillary and the Dems during the last election. If Trump comes out now and lets Assange off the hook, the Dems will flip their shit and instantly claim he's working with the Russians to hide his own crimes.

Hopefully Trump issues a pardon for Assange if he's convicted but he'll have to wait for it all to come out in the trial before he can get involved in this.
>>
>>380028
>The indictment alleges he did. It alleges he instructed Manning on how to live boot into Linux and exfiltrate hashed passwords and then later attempted to crack them

This is fundamentally no different than Woodward and Bernstein hounding Mark Felt for more info on the Watergate scandal.

Assange didn't go out and recruit Manning, Manniing came to him with info and of course any journalist is going to want more and provide advice on how to get it.

To claim that this is the same as typing away at a computer terminal to hack the system, is bullshit.
>>
>>380029
>However, if he "aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures" the hacking, which he almost certainly did, then he is in trouble

And that would apply to any journalist anytime and everywhere.

That's what journalists have to do to get the scoop, which is why the Obama administration backed down on using those claims against Assange, because if (and it's likely to happen) he gets off the hook on these charges, the government is going to have an ever harder time in the future of suppressing leaks.
>>
>>379802
>U.S. officials announced he had been charged with a single count of conspiracy to commit computer intrusion
Literally second paragraph you lazy cunt
>>
F
>>
>>380167
>To claim that this is the same as typing away at a computer terminal to hack the system, is bullshit.
Manning was looking at 30+ years, Assange's sentence carries a maximum of 5 years so it is indeed different.
>>
>>380185
How many years did Woodward and Bernstein get for exposing the corruption under Watergate?
>>
>>379989
>Collude, not criminal conspiracy, remember the difference
Except the Mueller investigation didn't find any evidence of collusion you smug piece of shit.
>>
>>380185
This is assuming more charges aren't filed once they have him.
Assange's lawyers have stated that there is a very real possibility that additional charges will be brought against him once he is in the US
>>
>>380214
>Except the Mueller investigation didn't find any evidence of collusion you smug piece of shit.
[Insert collusion truther argument here], you seething /pol/ppet
>>
>>380242
Yeah just saw on news the Justice Dept will charge Julian with more when he gets here
>>
>>380165
Since when has Trump cared about what liberals say about him? He's just treating Assange like an asset that's past its usefulness.
>>
>>380242
>assuming

meanwhile the Estonian hgistorian is breaking down the memorial tablet on the main library of the state because they put a fuckign nazi as a hero. the order to put this fuck there was made directly from US state department.

https://twitter.com/_Marfacegareta/status/1116030787277729793
>>
>>380243
>collusion truther
Wouldn't that be people who still believe in the collusion conspiracy despite all evidence to the contrary?

AKA, you?
>>
>>380087
i resent that
t. vegetable
>>
>>380177
F
There's a very real chance that that's the last we see of him.
>>
Um. Does no one remember the reports that this happened months ago? Am I crazy? I saw reports that my Saviour Assange was dragged out of the embassy like over a year ago. Was that fake news? Any bros remember what I remember?
Why is everyone acting like this just happened?
I’m positive that this happened months ago.

Maybe I’m from a parallel universe or some shit, but I remember reports of my boy being dragged out of the embassy and getting a bag put over his head as he got stuffed into a rape van. Meanwhile local police stood by and let it happen.

Seriously? No one remembers this? I thought this was in the news again because the United States of Dickery finally figured out what they wanted to charge my personal Jesus with.

RIP dear man, the world never knew how much they needed you.
>>
>>381335
That would be a gift to the anti-authoritarian movement, enemies generally don't do what you want them to.
>>
>>381519
either take less or more pills, friend
the current amount isn't doing good by you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.