[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 221 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: ruh roh.jpg (74 KB, 499x349)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
On-going story, but tl;dr big shit going down in Christchurch, New Zealand.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html

>(CNN)Police in the New Zealand city of Christchurch are responding to a "serious and evolving situation" involving an active shooter, with witnesses describing a gunman entering a mosque and opening fire.
>>
>>368233
>Parts of Christchurch is on lockdown and armed police have been deployed after receiving reports of shots fired in the city center at 1:40 p.m. Friday local time.
>New Zealand police are responding with its full capability to manage the situation, but the risk environment remains "extremely high." Police have not confirmed deaths or injuries yet.
>According to New Zealand news site TVNZ, the incident took place at a mosque on Deans Ave, near Hagley Park. There are also reports of another shooting at a different mosque in the area.
>Speaking to CNN, witness Mohan Ibn Ibrahim said he was inside the mosque when the gunman opened fire.
>"I was in the mosque. It's a big mosque and there were more than 200 people inside. The gunmen came from the backside. Gunshots went on for a long time. We had to jump the wall to escape. I saw lots of broken glass and bricks on the backside of the mosque," he said.
>He said that he had a friend in another mosque in the area had told him a gunman had opened fire there as well and five people were dead.
>A spokesperson at Christchurch Hospital told CNN that "multiple" casualties had been sent there, but did not confirm the number.
>>
>>368234
>Police are aware of a video shared online and not verified by CNN that purports to show a gunman walking into an unnamed mosque and opening fire.
>Witness Mohammed Nazir told TVNZ that he "heard the big sound, the gun" at about 1.45 p.m.
>"The second shot, I run, lots of people were sitting on the floor," he said. "The gun was (at the) front door, I run behind the mosque and I was sitting behind... and I called the police."
>According to TVNZ, Nazir saw multiple deaths and injuries, including three women on the ground outside the mosque.
>Canterbury Police NZ tweeted: "We have a critical incident in Deans Ave Christchurch. Please avoid the area. We will give more in the near future."
>Police Commissioner Mike Bush said in a statement that "all Christchurch schools have been placed into lockdown."
>"Police urge anyone in central Christchurch to stay off the streets and report any suspicious behavior immediately to 111," he added.
>Christchurch City Council tweeted that it was locking down a "number of central city buildings, including the Civic Offices and Central Library."
>The Bangladesh Cricket team, who were visiting the city They weren't inside the mosque. Their bus was just pulling up at the mosque when shooting happened.
>This is a developing story.
>>
Was the shooter from /r9k/, /pol/, or did he post on both
>>
Anyone got video link
>>
>>368237
/pol/ has a few
>>206261597
>>
>>368241
>>>/pol/206261597
>>
>>368236
Worse. hot wheels-chan /pol/. His manifesto is nothing but accelerationism and facist bullshit. Wants to make the world worse so it falls apart into his race war dream. Pure Charles Manson.
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

So many memes. The sound track is epic, the commentary is side splitting and the manifesto is probabaly the funniest thing ever written. He claims Candice Owens radicalized him, Spyro the Dragon 3 taught him the glories of ethno nationalism and Fortnite taught him how to floss.

Brevick still holds the high score but this guy has way better swagger.
>>
>>368246
If you read that manifesto and took it seriously you have Zero business on the internet. Zero!
>>
>original plan was to do it in my city
Fucking Aussies can you fucking not
>>
>>368246
>hot wheels-chan /pol/
Oof.
>>
>>368258
I am on the opposite side of the country but its still pretty spooky when this sort of stuff doesn't happen here.
>>
>>368260
Pretty spooky when Muslims fly planes into buildings, shoot up a teenage concert and take hostages at a cafe.

Freedom to be a Muslim doesn't mean freedom from consequences.
>>
>>368264
no one cares who you are and what religion you follow its spooky because there is dumb fucks like them who dont have their own views and follow others views (isis) like sheep then do stupid shit thats whats spooky
>>
>>368255
He died for the manifesto. These are his last words. Whether he means it or not. There has to be some truth to his writings, despite the trolling throughout
>>
>>368264
>Spooky how these things can happen to people who had absolutely nothing to do with anything
Yeah I agree. Go cry more about how whites are oppressed and then unironically type dumb cunt shit like this. Utter faggot.
>>
>>368264
Pretty spooky when Christians use planes and bomb buildings, shoot up a bunch of farmers and take land, oil, and freedom from Middle Eastern cities (and elswhere).

Freedom to be a warmonger doesn't mean freedom from consequences.
>>
>>368264
Yeah, I'm sure those people were all murderers.

Fuck you. I really don't like Islam but it doesn't make it right to go out and massacre Muslims. All this means is that I'll be even less able to make legitimate criticisms of their religion without being branded as some you know what .ch memester.
>>
>>368267
>whether he means it or not

He literally did the navy seal copy pasta and said Candice Owens radicalized him.

Get a grip champ.
>>
>>368266
>>368268
>>368269
>>368270
Hello CAIRBears
>>
>>368271
>Ignoring the rest of his manifesto

That copy pasta was one of the first things I saw of his writings. No shit its bullshit, but you're ignoring the forest for the trees man. If anything, he killed (and died?) just to troll others. Ain't that fucked
>>
>>368272
I hope your mother decides to give you a late-term abortion when she's bringing you your tendies. Freedom to be a retard doesn't mean freedom from consequences :)
>>
>>368272
>If you disagree with my edgy opinions you're a shill
Quality post
>>
>>368272
Being edgy won't bring daddy back
>>
Can't get into Pol and b in NZ.
>>
>>368279
Works on my machine™
>>
>>368275
>>368276
>>368277
The sea lion claps for a fish
>>
>>368283
>I was only pretending to be retarded
Keep going
>>
>>368274
I think it is pretty funny tbh. These Semites have Zero business in the West and if people are gonna slaughter them while reciting pol memes the more the merrier. Pass the popcorn
>>
>>368282
Snap, I thought they worked fast to stop the shit from floating around.
>>
Maybe this will make Filipino Moot to delete all of /pol/ like regular Moot deleted old /news/. One can dream.
>>
>>368285
Be sure to reply to me 2 more times again. Thanks in advance
>>
>>368288
Yeah cause that will stop Muslims from invading the West. Good plan champ!
>>
>>368289
Twice to this post or two separate posts? Please respond
>>
>>368291
3 times to every post or you don't get a dead fish as a treat
>>
>>368283
Gonna clap your cheeks if you don't quit being edgy. I bet you're the guy who bitches about the low "killcount" whenever another shooting happens. They call guys like you Keyboard w̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ murderers.
>>
>>368293
How did you do a cross-out
>>
>>368286
>Semites
>muslims slaughtered in mosques

Do you even shill? Though, who ARE you shilling for. . . usually its for the jews
>>
>>368292
Your (You)s are enough though
>>
>>368293
You sound emotionally charged. Whats going on sweetiepie?
>>
>>368255
he propably took it serious aswell since he went all out for it.
there are people taking this shit serious, whetever you want them to do it or not.
its like saying that elliot rodger wasnt serious just because his diary was a load of crap
>>
>>368292
Thought that was your meal, Mr Sea Lion. Sad you can't choke on it instead
>>
>>368295
>Muslims aren't Semites
Mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>368290
I'm more worried of hateful far right fucks like you than anyone else.
>>
>>368294
Strikethrough generator, on desktop
>>
>>368296
>>368299
Aghhhh wow, there we go.
>>
>>368297
I've seen enough of your type on these threads. You take up too much space from the more valuable posts. Also, people are dying - but you haven't forgotten about that, right?
>>
>>368301
Good, you should be worried. Maybe flee to Saudi Arabi for sanctuary.
>>
>>368305
think I might buy a gun and increase my gym regime.
>>
>>368298
Elliot Rodger was an actual, literal narcissist who lost his mind when somebody turned him down. This guy is just a regular internet misanthrope, 4chan brand sarcasm and all. The manifesto is essentially one large shitpost.
>>
>>368304
>people are dying
>people
Where?
>>
>>368300
They don't even have the same religious symbols. Huh, I always thought people were keen on calling them towelhead terrorist Hajjs, not jews for all the worth those insults do
>>
>>368306
Lol, who are you kidding?
>>
>>368308
The ones with two legs and two arms. What, do you use a different metric?
>>
>>368310
you are right, better make it 2 guns.
>>
>Christchurch
>mosque
Fucking kiwis
>>
>this is for Rotherham

Great, glad someone finally did something about it. Hell you even talk about it in the UK you go to prison. See what your censorship has caused shįťlibs? A grand kebab removal ceremony and it's all your fault cause you wouldn't punish the "asian" rape gangs.
>>
>>368311
Dogs have 2 legs and 2 arms. Most are far more intelligent than a muzzie too.
>>
>>368314
>Killing people in the literal opposite side of the world
Dude you're retarded
>>
>>368312
Yeah, cause using 2 guns like in the movies is based.
>>
>>368315
>Dogs have 2 legs and 2 arms.

Guess dogs are more intelligent than you too
>>
>>368316
>killing people
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>368267
Retard, the manifesto was 100% trolling. His last laugh is trying to convince retards like you he was being serious.
>>
>>368318
Guess that probabaly sounded better in your head..assuming you have interdialouges.
>>
>>368320
>lmao retards I was just pretending
>>
>>368320
Bro are you telling me Spyro the Dragon 3 didn't redpill You?
>>
>>368309
Sem·ite
/ˈsemīt/Submit
noun
a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.
>>
>>368307
And that somehow excuses him? Seems more like if someone this fucking dispassionate can be this incited to mass murder, we should just cut the source of this attitude at the root and start strict moderation on 4chan.
>>
>>368309
Sorry you are retarded and haven't learned many words. Must be challenging for you.
>>
>>368320
Retard, the manifesto was 100% serious. His last laugh is trying to convince retards like you he was being a troll.

Now that we're on equal footing, one of his writings has a excerpt on why he chose guns as his tool. I don't think he was tolling when he was saying this.

Here's the link from /pol/ if you're fast enough. Too bad you can't upload pics on /news/.

https://boards.4chan .org/pol/thread/206260489
The post number is 206263147
Forgot how to cross link
>>
Also, the dude shouted "subscribe to PewDiePie" as he exited his car.

I'm 100% not joking.
>>
>>368325
They're incomparable you wheedling brainlet, that was my point.
>>
>>368326
If you know how to parse an analogy like any good 'ol 2nd grader, you'd realize I was talking about the differences in religion between each other. Your brain's as smooth as your neck rolls lardy. But I don't expect you to understand that analogy too
>>
>>368328
Even mass shooters are clowns in this timeline.
>>
>>368328
Inb4 people flock to T-series in spite
>>
>>368325
Dude cutting off 4chan won't get rid of the crazies they'll just go somewhere else.
>>
>>368331
dude just admit you didnt know what the word meant. its ok your an anonymous poster on the internet. i wont tell anyone. Obviously muslims and jews are different that doesn't mean that the definition of semite is somehow not what it is.
>>
>>368325
he wasn't on 4chan, he came from hotwheels chan
>>
>>368335
I'll bite. I don't know what a word truly is, no less that one. Guess dictionaries are for shits. But what is your definition then?
>>
>>368327
>100% serious
So Candace Owens and the Navy Seal copypasta are 100% serious? Get out of here you fucking retard.
>>
>>368332
>>368328
>Even mass shooters are clowns in this timeline.
We're in a post serious era, it's been this way for at least the last 12 years
>>
>>368340
Who the fuck is Candace Owens again?
>>
>>368340
Well I didn't mean 100% serious. I just copypasted your post and switched the words round. As I said, there's bullshit in some parts, and real shit in others. He's just giving the MSM some trollish soundbites (textbites?) to harp on. Doesn't mean there isn't truth to his fucked up fiction - and to ignore it. Retard.
>>
>>368334
Why do retards like you always use this argument? Crazies aren't an immutable constant, making harder for them to spread their message and recruit losers will make it less likely for other retards to get radicalized.
>>
>>368343
Some conservative shill for Turning Point USA. American think tank. Saved you a click. Surprisingly, she's black, if that means anything.
>>
>>368325
fuck off feds/reddit
>>
>>368348
I agree. If anything 4chan is a containment site. /pol/ or wherever these loons post is a containment board. Still, is it ever enough? I'd like a place to keep an eye on em, instead of pushing em underground, but that only gives em a soapbox to bitch about their pitiful lives and stupid ideas. Double-edged sword, ain't it?
>>
>>368340
why is it so hard for you to realize that someone can be serious while having a sense of humor at the same time. While writing his shit he probably thought that would be funny so he put it in there, doesn't make his actual beliefs any less valid as beliefs just because he can throw a joke around
>>
>>368337
I already posted it.
>>
>>368354
>joke
It wasn't a joke if he was trying to deliberately cause harm to others' reputations. This is like calling a false rape accusation "just a joke". He knew precisely what he was doing when he was namedropping Pewdiepie and Candace Owens. Probably didn't like them for whatever reason and wanted to drag their names through the mud.

A joke isn't a joke if no one is laughing, especially if it's clearly malicious in intent.
>>
>Never believe that Islamaphobes are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The Islamaphobes have the right to play.
They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

Satre would hate the 21st century
>>
>>368351
your opinions reveal that you don't belong here.everyone here used to understand 4chan isn't their personal army.people like you are why this shit is happening in the first place:your labeling things inncorectlly while being a smug Wendy.....i hope your a girl because something about what you said made me realize I want to find some smug girl and wrestle her to the dirt and steal her hamburger I'm a white hamburgaler(he's ginger) *black voice*you gonna get robble robbled.
>>
>>368357
I can't imagine going through my entire life not being able to understand sarcasm
>>
>>368367
>sarcasm
Imagine going through life without a sense of proportion.
>>
>>368368
what does proportion have to do with anything?
>>
>>368369
t. brainlet

If I have to explain to you where and when sarcasm is appropriate, then you must be autistic.
>>
>>368370
>sarcasm has to be used in an appropriate setting otherwise it can't be considered sarcasm.
If you legitimately think some of his Manifesto isn't sarcasm because of your fucking "proportion" then you are the autistic brainlet. "Proportion" isn't an argument, you can't apply rules and constraints to social communication
>>
>>368371
>murder people
>say some innocent people inspired him to do it
>"it was a just a joke, bro"

This is you. Sarcasm doesn't mean "lie in a way that is convenient for me". It was defamatory and he knew exactly what he was doing when he said it.
>>
Anyone have a link to the manifesto? All I can get from news sites is little excerpts and I don't trust those dummies to understand the meme parts.
>>
>>368273
i laughed. i felt bad, but i laughed
>>
>>368286
>>368295
>>368300
>>368324
>>368326
>>368335
>>368337
>>368356
It's an idiosyncrasy. Anti-semitic/anti-semite usually refers to Jews, but Semitic and Semite do not. The original Semites were the prehistoric speakers of a supposed ancestor language to a variety of spoken and extinct languages concentrated in the Near East. Often the term is applied to those later languages collectively, and all the speakers/users of them. Religions have disseminated these languages, which is why anti-Semitic is used about Jews, who always took Hebrew and Aramaic literature with them, which are two of the principal Semitic languages along with Arabic from a historical point of view.
>>
>>368374
>>murder people
>>say some innocent people inspired him to do it
>>"it was a just a joke, bro"
yes this is me, because this is exactly the truth of the matter. I don't think that just because the guy was a shooter automatically makes him some social psycho that doesn't understand humor. Maybe he doesn't have a great sense of humor to most people, but the way I see it certain phrases in his manifesto are certainly meant to be humorous. Do you think his statements about fornite and spyro were meant to be defamatory as well?
>>
>>368364
Guys I think we found our next mass murderer
>>
>>368375
this is my copy
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f5ypfapa35e0gha/The_Great_Replacement.pdf/file
>>
>>368381
thanks bro legend
>>
>>368364
Maybe containment site was a wrong slant to take. I meant "isolated corner of the internet where people society deems alien, flock to". But for all means, consider /pol/ a containment board. And what's up with that "Wendy" shit? Like you passed a fast food joint on your mad dash back to your presumably filthy hovel of a home, and your lard ass psychologically imprinted the idea of fast food in your word salad of a post. (You) can Get Bent™
>>
>>368375
moar mirrors
https://send.firefox.com/download/34b14d6314/#0yxLY1sixBF84gWZR86Vng
>>
Link to the video ? No one has It on megaupload?
>>
>>368378
Thanks anon. You know, maybe I was mistaken. Don't take my roasts seriously for that matter

I like linguistics, especially the history and evolution of language. so thanks for it
>>
>>368389
np
https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
>>
>>368379
Well his manifesto's now stained with blood. Who's to say he didn't say even a shred of truth amongst the sarcasm? AFAIK, you don't need to kill people to be a sarcastic wiseass, no less make a joke. Making a statement however. . .
>>
>>368381
Beats typing the url's down manually into chrome
Might've been 404'd already by the time I'm thru
Thanks dude
>>
>>368389
Fellas, I ripped the vid from a website. No more 404's and DMCA takedowns. Enjoy the mp4.
Maybe this is a bad idea, but I bet copies of this vid are circulating already.

http://www.mediafire. com/file/ood7c5uapc5sdiw/Murderer.mp4/file

Get it before it gets downed
>>
>hates immigration
<is an anglo in new zealand
lmao at euroshits and their completely out of touch with reality sense of entitlement
this is right up there with the time varg decided to preserve norway for the norwegians by immigrating to france to make mixed race babies and live off welfare
>>
>>368398
You've also got white people in the US marching around chanting "blood and soil." I wonder if they ever really stopped to think about how silly that is for them.
>>
>>368288
Fuck that. We really don't need the containment pen torn down and 'clever girl' in every thread with magasharts and stormtards roaming freely in the main /b/ Park. /pol/ already sharts up enough threads.
>>
>>368253
Anyone got another link? This one's been deleted
>>
>>368398
>He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.

another autistic whyite manlet loser with a massive inferiority complex kills others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics
>>
All you alt-right faggots can go suck a dick. This is one of yours. This is why the "libtard cucks" bash you all the time. This isn't the first and won't be the last time one of you shits kills a dozen of people. You deserve the most painful death. Along with your muslim counter parts.
>>
>>368270
>All this means is that I'll be even less able to make legitimate criticisms of their religion without being branded as some you know what .ch memester.
this

Islam is a pretty garbage religion but extrajudicial killings just give governments more excuse to bend over backwards to cater to Muslims
>>
>>368390
No problem. I could go on in the subject, but I'll leave it for another thread. And my condolences go to the victims.
>>
Kebab removal has been successfully completed. My congrats gen. Karajic!
>>
For the muzzie terrorist it's trucks and bombs. For the christcuck terrorist it's the AR15. Why do they pretend they're any better again?
>>
I hate that guy. He actually stops on gas gas gas...
>>
>40 dead Muslims
A very good start. Just 400 million more to go and the world will be great again.
>>
>>>>368321
Better? It was already great as can be
What, do dogs wear pants on their rear "arms"? I'd post the stupid meme but /news/ doesn't allow
>>
Anyone have the full 16 minutes video?
>>
>remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie
Okay what
>>
>>368405
We are very proud of him.
>>
>>368405
>[moral outrage intensifies]
>>
>>368416
They're the bastard spawn of neo-nazis and internet memeshitters.
>>
>>368416
He's really popular among the right wing for some reason.
>>
>>368415
https://a.uguu.se/IzztDefYGnhe.mp4
>>
Calling it right now: someone is going to blame the left for this because the manifesto has a page about how conservatism is dead and another page about why environmentalism is good.
>>
If you read his manifesto it says that he actually hates conservatives.
>>
>>368431
If you read the manifesto, it doesn't make it very clear where he's being serious and where he's being sarcastic.
>>
>>368334
>4chan holds the crazies
OK you fucking 12 year old faggot, have fun dying from retardation
>>
Some reactions from our politicians

https://twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106432499704451072
>>
>>368427
Fuck off newscorp faggot cunt
>>
>>368434
https://twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106446239170617344
>>
>>368430
He explicitly states that he isn't on anybodies 'side'.

He just hates Muslim immigrants. This isn't a political issue per se.

The man is a psychopath in the literal sense of the word. Moreover, He's a racist white nationalist as he describes in the aforementioned manifesto. That's what he is, not buzzwording.
>>
>>368432
you can tell when he's being sarcastic because he'll use a meme or some stupid thing in an attempt to be funny.
>>
>>368381
bitconnect btw
>>
Chances 4chan will be shut down currently stand at 100%
>>
>>368437
>Faggot was motivated by his fear of change and wanting to upkeep the status quo
Say what you want about his environmental views making him not a true conservative, as we know it, but his conservative views on immigration, religion, and diversity are explicitly his motivations for doing it. Make no doubt about it.

con·serv·a·tive
/kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective
holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, stable, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, unchanging, hidebound
noun
a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.
synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard
>>
>>368416
I mean all this will do is make things even worse for pewd and youtube. Of course fuckers like this are too mentally braindead to ever think of repercussions
>>
>>368446
On the contrary. Accelerationists know exactly what they are doing.
>>
>>368416
It's a meme
>>
Who has new link full video everything's been dropped
>>
Boys help me fucking find the video, ive been looking for 30 minutes, im using an iphone x to watch the video, help a nigga out
>>
>>368437
>He explicitly states that he isn't on anybodies 'side'.

I said that someone would blame the left for him, not that he considered himself to be left wing. It would be a colossally bad take, but it won't surprise me in the slightest if someone makes it.

>He just hates Muslim immigrants. This isn't a political issue per se.
Hating Muslim immigrants is absolutely political. Just because no established political party will own a particular political view doesn't make it not political.
>>
Reminder that politics is downstream from culture. And culture is downstream from 4chan.
He who controls the memes controls the universe.
>>
Link boys lets go
>>
>2019
>same old shit
I mean I knew it would only get worse from here but I wanted the illusion to last just a little bit longer
>>
Hey can anyone please send me the link to the video? I've been searching for like hours, it gets so frustrating at this point. Thanks. Email me if you have it, haqmunij@gmail.com
>>
>>368453
>>368456
>>368452
Here. Ripped it from a site. 16 minutes 55 seconds. Should be the full one circulating around
http://www.mediafire. com/file/ood7c5uapc5sdiw/Murderer.mp4/file
>>
>>368457
Dude. It hasn't even started yet.
>>
>>368460
I know
>>
>>368443
Honestly it'd probably work. None of the other chans or offshoots that /pol/ would move to would have anywhere near the popular recognition with normies.
>>
I just want to know, was he from 4chan or eight chan? Kinda good to know if I should be on defense or offense on this one.
>>
>>368464
As far as /pol/ goes it''s indistinguishable.
>>
>>368455
>He who controls the memes controls the universe.
you're memeing but you're absolutely right
go look on any social media site and you will see that the culture is entirely artificial. on reddit for example, power users have spammed the site with image based subreddits. this is to ensure that the sites culture is one that manufactures and promotes viral marketing. and these power users have taken over social media completely to centralize the internet and ensure that it's THE culture
on chans it's the same principle but just different format. they took this idea and applied it to troll culture. and they made trolling a cultural phenomenon with power users (for lack of better words) of this site to force a culture that allows conservative propaganda. things like bigotry. racism. misogyny. xenophobia. evangelism. you look at 4chan from a decade ago and while it was edgy then too, the political leaning was literally like reddit

>"You can activate that army. They come in through Gamergate or whatever and then get turned onto politics and Trump." that's from steve bannon
>>
>>368464
He's spouting /pol/ memes on 8ch, so probably both.
>>
>>368466
>you look at 4chan from a decade ago and while it was edgy then too, the political leaning was literally like reddit
Bullshit. The reaction to Breivik was the exact same you see now.
>>
What happened in Christchurch is totally normal in the grand scheme of things.

It's part and parcel of living in a great global multicultural country. You have got to be prepared for these things. We must learn to live with the terror, like Israel.
>>
>>368467
Well damn, thought as much. I just wanted to know if I should defend 4chan or go on the attack on 8ch. Looks like it will be a bit of both.
Been here since 2005 but looks like the bubble is about to burst with maniacs like him running around.
>>
The real question here is how it is possible that there are muslims in a place called Christchurch
>>
I know we're all devastated by this, but now is the time for healing and acceptance.

They are part of our country, they contribute so much to life in so many respects in New Zealand. They are welcome here, they are valued parts of our community and we need to demonstrate that friendship and solidarity and be very clear - across any political parties - we need to stamp out whitephobia and take action against it wherever it is found.

#NotAllWhites
>>
>>368471
That appears to be why he chose it, the mosque used to be a church.
>>
Just how casually easy it was. He just walked in and within the first fifteen seconds at least ten people were dead. I mean, there's no skill in surviving, it's just luck of the draw. The gore is minimal by what I've seen on this site, but just how brief it is, and by the end of the videos at least 40 people are dead with zero real blame. They could've been anyone. It could've been the job you worked at. Just like that, and your life ends. And you imagine it, but you always know secretly that it's just not real, but for them, there was no escape. Just like those people on the plane when it's nose diving at hundreds of miles an hour it's real and ifs only goin to end one way.
>>
>>368237
Here you go
https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
>>
>>368475
there was that one guy who tried to tackle him, but hey guess who wasn't carrying a pistol because the government said it wasn't okay
>>
>>368468
2011 was long after reddit became what it is today (2008-2009). by then all of the left posters had migrated over to reddit. having said that i don't necessarily disagree that even in 2006 era 4chan wouldn't have lapped this shit up. teenagers are gonna be edgy. i'm just saying the sites political leaning was more influenced by the left than it was the right. and by today's standards that is VERY far left. they were atheists, hated bush and the gop, they were staging mass protests, had white hat hackers, etc.
like i said, it existed then too. it just hadn't been co-opted yet. which is my point about. these groups (whoever they are) have taken troll culture and politicized it to turn these kinds into 24/7 social media activists
>>
>>368477
I don't know about you, but I don't typically carry a loaded gun to church on Sunday. This isn't an RPG where you walk around fully armed and ready to fight goblins at every turn. It's real life. Expecting people to go around ready to kill or be killed at all times is a Hellscape.
>>
What a fucking time to live in.
>>
>>368479
>Expecting people to go around ready to kill or be killed at all times is a Hellscape.
This is the reality of living with Muslims. The entire middle east is like this.
>>
w8 he said he love China?
>>
>>368477
>the 4chan dude is arguing to arm the muslims in australia in order to protect themselves against right-wing extremist terrorists.

What universe am i even living in?
>>
>>368314
>"asian"
Pakistan isn't in Asia now?
>>
>that getaway music
>that nonchalant attitude to killing a bunch of people in a place of worship afterwards
I hope somebody does a thorough study on how a person becomes this misanthropic. I'd like to say he's a psychopath but he's too cognizant of the shit he did.
>>
>>368484
>What universe am i even living in?

american one. this is the shit americunts were dying and building last 30 years for.
>>
>>368488
That's the real world. Few months back I saw an entire Guatemalan smalltown populace lynch a woman and set her on fire for getting caught fucking dogs.

Even the kids and old ladies in the crowd weren't acting shocked or appalled. The truth about people is that we are generally nice, until we're not.
>>
>>368434
>fraser anning
In the bin
>>
>>368236
>>
Yo its crazy how i was thinking a gay lgbt dude would shoot up a mosque cause a muslim shot up a gay bar. I remember feeling like oh yeah they are gonna shoot up the mosque. Like i knew shit was gonna go down eventually
>>
>>368490
He's not living in a Guatemalan shithole though. He's in New Zealand, arguably one of the best places to live in the world. Nobody falls that far from grace under normal circumstances.
>>
>>368483
Yeah, cause they imprison muslims in reeducation camps
>>
>>368495
He's actually Australian.
>>
>>368495
They're people. Same as you or me. It's woefully naive of you and bigoted to assume those people were all somehow less human than you are for failing to be "good" once. For all we know, they were very nice and friendly folk every day of their lives until that girl fucked up.

We're not cows or herbivores, behind the veneer of civility is a million years of our ancestors killong shit and hunting megafauna like mammoths and sabertooths into extinction with nothing more than sticks and endurance running them to death.

All recorded human civilisation is a drop in the bucket of our total existence. You are not magically superior on an individual level to someone from 100,000 years ago. We are all just sponging of the collective know and infrastructure of untold generations of cold-blooded motherfuckers and the bones of everything they climbed over to get to the top of the planetary food chain.
>>
At this point, you have to ask if sites like 4chan are genuinely dangerous. They're a one way ticket to destroying your mental health and possibly getting you kill yourself or someone else. Hell, the Aussie wasn't even the first one of us to commit a massacre. Remember Chris Mercer who posted on r9k before shooting up his school?
>>
>>368499
Do you know how many people go to chans? Proportionally, US ghettos produce more killers per capita.
>>
>>368498
The greatest killer and the meekest dependent must both die, becoming little more than maggot food once their time is us. There is no point in trying to fight the void. There is nothing to do but be kind.
>>
At what point did he said sub to PewDiePie? My speakers are broken
>>
With any luck we will get multiple violent counter reactions from the muslims
>>
>>368503
Have hope bro
>>
>>368500
Sure, but how many people are driven to killing themselves or others because of how 4chan has radicalized them? I was on r9k when Nicholas Cruz shot up his school and there was unironic support for the dude. r9k has produced murderers before and it can easily happen again. Same thing with pol. How many users on pol genuinely support that Aussie and will now be inspired to take action as well?
>>
>>368498
>It's woefully naive of you and bigoted to assume those people were all somehow less human than you are for failing to be "good" once.
You need to practice your ability to string together sentences and simple thoughts. I never said they were less human, only pointing out that his moral fiber is in sharp contrast to the place where he currently lives, which should by all rights should have a positive effect on his mental state. Rough cultures have rougher moralities. New Zealand is anything but "rough" in regards to a first world country.
>>
>>368505
Its an anonymous image board bro. What the fuck did u expect? I can support a killer in my phone while attacking him on Twitter.
>>
>>368505
How many blacks are driven to becoming nig thugs by the culture around them?
>>
You know everytime a M*slim attack happens, Wectern normies say shit like "Not all Muslims" or "This is not real Islam". Wh*te guy kills some M*slims, no M*slims comes out to say "Not all w*hite people". Really made me think.
>>
http://obrazgros.ro/2019/03/15/full-video-new-zealand-terrorist-attack-christchurch-shootings/
>>
>>368509
I feel as though you've confirmed my point. If you surround yourself with psychopaths you'll end up like them.
>>
>>368233
http://obrazgros.ro/2019/03/15/full-video-new-zealand-terrorist-attack-christchurch-shootings/>>368237
>>
>>368253
Holy shit what
So he knew that society would be picking apart literally everything in his life, and he became a memelord?
>>
>>368513
Are you calling all blacks in the ghetto psychos now?
>>
>>368322
To be fair, in this one instance, he seriously was.
This is very obviously suicide by cop that he wanted to go out making the world melt down over internet memes he copy+pasted
>>
>>368327
lmao spyro the dragon 3 is the world's leading cause of white supremacy
Fucking retard.
Literally everything in that document is a copy+pasted meme you dolt. He just pasted a shitton of memes into a document because he knew shitheads on the news would take it entirely at face value like the retards they are.

They're going to spend literally years trying to understand what half of the shit in it says and that's what he wanted.
>>
>>368327
>>368347
I'll say there might be one serious thing in the whole document:
>its in his manifesto, he said he wants to force the US into a civil war because it will sweep the world
And the media will bite hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>368523
I agree but right now let's just wait for the media's outrage and eat some popcorn
>>
>>368233
THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!
ure stil a fagot
>>
Liveleak, bestgore - Sites where you would expect to find this video is currently down or under attack. Why is it?
>>
>>368438
>you can tell
Okay Buddy
>>
>>368464
There are links to his posts on pol, but I'm sure that's not the extend of it
>>
>>368527
Contain muslamic butthurt. As it is, expect more knife/rape attacks on random whitoids in Europe soon.
>>
>>368523
>Subhumans
>Civilised world
>Advocates murdering people
Pottery
>>
>>368286
By that logic, white trash have zero business outside Europe. Gtfo of Australia, South Africa, and America.
>>
>>368530
Yes of course this is going to backfire.
But why would any muslim want to prevent people from seeing this video? It doesnt sound reasonable at all.
>>
>>368474
That was ashburton. He didn't make it there. He said he came to Christchurch to complain but then decided it was peaceful and nice and to show that cunts can turn up everywhere. So yes he chose it because it was trucking along fine multi-cuturaly but the church that converted was a tertiary target because of it's comparatively lower attendance.
>>
>>368505
Sure, but...
Come on, your whole argument is invalid
>>
Do people not realize that Muslims have no idea that they're "invading the Western world"?
>>
>>368371
>Fucking crazy neckbeard writes a WHOLE manifesto on how he's going to kill people
>Neckbeard fuck includes maymays and references from his favourite korean oil painting web forum because he has no life and that is all he knows
>Actually fucking leaves basement for once, goes out and slaughters 50 innocent people
HUR DUR IS JUS A JOKE GUIS HE WAZ TROLL SARCASMIC
>>
>>368539
>have no idea

Look at this sucker!
>>
>>368478
Agreed I remember the stormfront raids of the 2010's to 2011. As well as the /pol/ takeover of boards, like /k/ afterwards. This site changed A LOT.
>>
>>368540
If he were actually like the average anon. His spree would be a big failure and have a kill count similar to Elliott Dodger's.
>>
>>368543
Did you go out and ask every single Muslim out there? Do you think that Muslims have secret plans to take over the western world? Is this a Zionist conspiracy against White Europeans? Oh please...
>>
It looked as if he was only shooting blanks, there really wasn't any bullet entry points.
>>
>>368546
Of course not, but you're being disingenuous if you don't think shit like that isn't preached at some madrasas and mosques or broadcasted over local Arab TV in their homelands.
>>
>>368540
>>Fucking crazy neckbeard writes a WHOLE manifesto on how he's going to kill people
Filled to the brim with memes and copypasta as if he wrote the whole thing like a joke
You can't be this stupid but you are.
>>
>>368548
Yes obviously you'll find lots of preachings against America and whatnot but to think that Muslims are actually that smart that they have secret plans to take over the Western world and that the only reason they breed like rabbits is because they want to abolish the White majority is just outlandish. Hate Islam all you want. Hate Muslims is all you want. But to justify an attack like this by saying "Muslims are 3rd world subhumans who want to destroy Europe" is just plain stupid.
>>
>>368540
>innocent
>Muslims
oh you
>>
>>368551
Yup, all 1 billion something Muslims want to kill you
>>
>>368552
Actually only 70% of the 1.8 billion Muslims have extremist anti western views.
>>
>>368549
Just because he uses jokes and memetics, doesn't mean he wasn't serious about what he was saying. How thick are you? He literally did what he said he was going to do!
>>
>>368547
Yeah cause the blood came from blanks, the amount of bullet impact definitely came from blanks.
>>
>>368554
Relax. It's just Muslims.
>>
He’s music in the car was lit
>>
The blood was underneath the bodies, not on top where the " bullets " were fired into.
>>
>>368273
Not only that but turn a church into a mosque in christchurch...
>>
>>368553
Does that justify killing them? Most Muslims believe in Sharia law which is very retarded but my only point is that justifying killing Muslims for no reason is stupid.
>>
>>368560
You have to admit the world will be a lot better without Muslims.
>>
Hope this guy's family is traced and executed by the other side. If Whites want a war, a war is what they'll get!
>>
>>368560
By your logic firebombing German cities and marching troops into the country were unjustified because #NotAllNazis

You condemn and decry shit all you want, yet offer no solutions except for acceptance and fatalism disguised beneath cosmopolitanism and the myth of progress
>>
How come there's no mention of Israel in this thread?
>>
>>368563
Better sooner than later. Muslim numbers in Europe are growing every day. Some cities are 50% Muslim already.
>>
>>368563
>a war is what they'll get!
Ummm. Killing brown people is art, science, and sport. A race war is probably not something you want to be looking for.
>>
>hate muslims
>kill 0.000000000000000000001% of the muslim population
>now everyone feels sympathy for them, and will go even further to protect them and grant them privileges
>fuel anti-white agendas even further
>enable gun-grabbers even further
Why are /pol/tards so dumb? Why must they sabotage themselves and everyone else?
>>
>>368564
So your solution is killing people in a mosque? I'm not decrying anything and I'm in no way shape or form saying Sharia law and Islam are great things. All that is besides the point... You're basically justifying the attack the same way this guy did in his manifesto. Not to mention that this guy did this in the name of Christianity, which isn't exactly the most peaceful religion in history..
>>
>>368503
you mean counter counter reactions
>>
>>368568
people are going to feel sympathy for muslims regardless
even when terror attacks are committed by muslims, muslims are still the *real* victims somehow.
>>
>>368554
>Just because he uses jokes and memetics, doesn't mean he wasn't serious about what he was saying.
That's why Spryo the Dragon 3 is the world's biggest white supremacist tool

The fact of the matter is this guy clearly wrote this to get a reaction out of people. How much of it is truthful and how much of it is falseflagging is impossible to know.
He specifically said that he did it to cause a civil war in America, despite being halfway around the globe. Can you take something like that seriously? The only thing he "did what he said he was going to do" was shoot people. That's it. Everything else appears to be either a smokescreen or a way to attention whore.
>>
Where can I read manifesto? Can someone post link?
>>
>>368568
Simple, he's not a /pol/tard, he's trying to blame /pol/ for this so it fucks with American politics.
>>
>>368573
https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/1106439629408866305
>>
>>368233
Considering that his entire manifesto was a huge meme and nothing more, this is making every person like Stonetoss look bad. "It's just a joke" stops working when someone murders 50 people while screaming these exact jokes. Edgy comedy is about to come under a lot of fire from every direction.
>>
>>368564
Are you retarded?
German cities weren't firebombed simply because the allies hated germans.
They were at war, and it would appear that continually shitting out bombs on strategic positions and major cities is advantageous in war.
/pol/ LARPers aren't going to Syria and executing ISIS members, they're just killing welfare leeches hoping to be the new breivik.
>>
>>368569
Personally, I would've gone for politicians instead. But I can at least empathise with the perceived powerlessness the guy feels. I can admire the attempt, not the execution.
>>
>>368576
That's exactly the fucking point though.
It was just a joke. He wrote it because he knew that every single person, video game, meme, ideology, country, etc. would come under fire from the rest of society and likely be hurt far worse than anything he could ever do to them. That's why he did it. This is a big falseflag to sow discord.
He specifically says that he did this to sow discord and bring about a civil war in America.

That's why it is "just a joke", he knows his jokes are going to make people become fucking stupid.
>>
>>368404
>muslims rape, kill everyday
>have a completely fucked society that treats their women like garbage
>trying to come to the west to do the same
>some white guy goes crazy and shoots a bunch of them
>REEEE WHITE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE
4chan is starting to sound like tumblr more and more.
>>
>>368575
Tnx
>>
>>368571
>Feeling sympathy for people whose religious belief is for all non-believers to become at best slaves, at worst all massacred
Normies are fucking idiots.
>>
>>368578
So you basically agree with his manifesto. By complying with your logic. any attack against America is a form of justified revenge against the wrongdoings of the Vietnam and Iraq war. Your violent solutions of killing people to prove a point will only make things worst. You're a terrorist.
>>
>>368571
I hope you're not too retarded to understand the difference in scale of sympathy between a few twitter lunatics feeling sorry for an ISIS extremist, and the entire world feeling sorry for innocent people being murdered.
>>
>>368580
Are muslims plaguing Australia or is it just /pol/ making shit up to defend this dweeb
>>
>>368580
Considering these random people in a mosque have nothing to do with some Muslim attack elsewhere, maybe Tumblr is right.
>>
>>368586
They're plaguing europe, they're plaguing the places where they're originally from. They're plaguing the world. It doesnt justify the mass murder of random people. Im not defending this faggot. But don't go attacking all white people.

>>368587
>>368583
>>
>>368580
Anon, when a muslim kills 50 innocent people, there's just as much outrage.
You just read BLACK PANTHER SHANUIQUA's pro-muslim tweet that /pol/ has presented to you in a screenshot, and convince yourself that that is how general society feels too.
>>
F
>>
>>368588
I'm not attacking all white people, just like random people in a mosque shouldn't be attacked. Most muslims aren't hateful people.
>>
>>368589
I've never been on /pol/, but I seriously hope what you're saying is right, otherwise people like him are going to keep rising up and doing these terrible things in fear of them being targeted too.

>>368591
I agree, then tell them to stop participating in faith rituals for a religion that's pro violence and pro hate. You can't have the cake and eat it too
>>
>>368585
When Muslims commit terror attacks in the west, more time is spent explaining how its 'not all muslims' or how muslims are the real victims, then actually mourning the dead. These people are not just 'a few twitter lunatics' but the governments and media.
>>
>>368580
white people do the same shit everyday and so do black people
>>
>>368588
Sure buddy, I am not disagreeing with that, and I am very much opposed to mass immigration. But saying these edgy fags saying this attack is revenge against Muslims is wrong.
>>
>>368589
Please, the 49 fag killer story got burred in a single day under a storm of #notallmuslims, We're gonna be hearing about this shit for a month.
>>
>>368595
Do you really want the statistics that show that's just not true for the umpteenth time before you go back to ignoring them as usual?
>>
>>368593
There's never going to be enough mass shooters to actually make anything significant happen to the things they don't like. Even a massive killing like this is completely insignificant on a global scale.
What you should realize is that what these people really want is media attention and validation, while throwing his political allies under the bus.
Why do you think he didn't kill himself?
>>
>>368584
No, I can empathise/attempt to put myself in his head and see that it was an outburst, however futile at the perceived shittiness of the world.

Like Gandhi said, 'tis better to be violent if you have violence in your heart than to pretend your cowardice is virtue.
>>
>>368596
I know, this whole thing is a lose lose situation for everyone. For the victims especially, but for the rest of society involved. This is what he wanted.
>>
Was the last thread deleted?
>>
>>368597
Are you insane? That was the worst example you could have chosen. That story was beaten like a dead horse in the news for months, especially because it involved homos.
Muslim apologists don't stop general society's outrage and mourning, regardless of how intensely you scour twitter for confirmation.
>>
so you mean to tell me that I still haven't got a link to that livestream??
>>
>>368600
>it was an outburst, however futile at the perceived shittiness of the world
>'tis better to be violent if you have violence in your heart than to pretend your cowardice is virtue
By that logic, are muslim attacks fine too?
>>
>>368583
And a bunch of white people carry similar beliefs for anyone who isn't white. That doesn't mean random people who haven't done anything should be gunned down. I hate the people who commit this shit so much. They never go for the people at the top just random citizens which never forms any decent change it only makes shit worse for everyone at the bottom.
>>
>>368604
If you don't, you're pretty poor at searching.
>>
I can't believe we're unironically breeding racists through fucking memes. They used to just be edgy jokes. How the fuck did it turn into this, man?
>>
>>368572
>Can you take something like that seriously?
Considering we waged an entire illegal offensive war for quite literally yes
Yes
You vastly underestimate the stupidity of Americans and the effectiveness of gaslighting
>>
>>368609
>we
Get out newfag
>>
>>368598
alright, i believe you. muslims definitely do it more than other races. that doesn’t mean other races don’t do it at all. mass murder is also more important than rape
>>
>>368610
>yes
Less*
>>
>>368606
From their point of view, it already is. And that's all that really matters while their victims navel gaze about how violence isn't the answer in their smug moral high ground coffins.

And if they win global hegemony, victory will justify their actions. Who still cries for Carthage after the Romans reduced them to a historical footnote?
>>
>>368609
Impressionable teens coming in during the GG/fappening shit, and especially in droves during the election era when right-wing subreddits were banned and its exiled users flooding here.
/pol/ became the biggest board for a reason, and post-2016 4chan has become the only place where I feel like a lefty for justifying rational right-wing views instead of giving in to absolute extremist insanity.
>>
>>368600
Mate I fully understand where you're coming from but the ways you are trying to justify what he did are unfathomable. There's no such as an "outburst" that lasts for the two long years this guys spent planning this attack according to his manifesto. Again, by that logic I can justify every single Islamic attack against America because of what they did in the Middle East against Muslims.
>>
Mass Murder? more like Mass Self Defense.
>>
>>368616
So what if he prepped for two years? How many years do you think he spent under the belief that the world was going down the the toilet and doing ANYTHING was better than watching things burn?
>>
>>368616
Violence against other races is always entirely justified. The way societies are right now are extremely unnatural. Forced mixing of different populations will never succeed. "Diversity is out strength" is the greatest lie of the 21st century. Look at every large population center, Every ethic group naturally gathers around its own, no intervention required.
>>
>>368620
this, whiteys need to get out of america one way or another
>>
>>368618
Minority report.
>>
>>368620
What do you define as "natural"? Is communicating with people across the globe via your computer natural? Modern life is 99% various bullshit humans have made up. There is no real rule to how things should be, there is no "nature" here.
>>
>>368623
You're right and he's right too. By natural he means what living beings are genetically programmed to do. A lion normally wouldn't be living with gazelles. Each species only exists to perpetuate the existence of such species, therefore it will always flock to a group of their own and be defensive about the other. Trying to force different races to cohabitate because of this made up sense of "right" isn't good for any race, majority or minority, because we're all too different and just end up harming each other. It's sad, but it's true. Doesn't mean a muslim, a chinese and a finnish guy can't be friends or that one is a lesser person than the other, but when you put thousands living together with other thousands you'll only find disarray.
>>
>>368619
Are you actually for real? So instead of a false belief that the world is going down the toilet he murders 50 random people?
>>
The Internet was supposed to be a democratising force, a place where people can share ideas and knowledge, to express views freely. Now it has turned into a hotbed for extremism, a machine of Neanderthal tribalism, ignorance, and hatred for others. The world is fucked, thanks Poole and Zuck
>>
>>368620
You're going besides the point here. No one here is arguing for or against diversity. There's no way an attack like is right because diversity is a weakness and different races or beliefs can't live together.
>>
>>368510
Not sure if joking or not but white people aren't tied to a specific culture/religion/belief. That's why that #NotAllWhitePeople pasta people are posting is funny.
>>
>>368626
>democratising force, a place where people can share ideas and knowledge, to express views freely
That's exactly what we are doing. But you want to shut it down.
>>
>>368626
Cont.

This terrorist is cut of the same cloth as the muslim extremists he condems, they are one and the same save for aesthetic differences. And those of you who praise him, know that you are your own enemies. The danger isn't race, religion, or any such grouping, but in the extremism extolled by the ignorant and hateful. To those of you who justify and support him, YOU are the problem. Your fear will bring the downfall of civilization.
>>
Death toll is at 49.

Breivik still has the high score.
>>
>>368630
Bullshit. You have fear. He has not. He has lost all fear and is ready to act.
>>
>>368632
People like you don't realize he acheived nothing. Only a coward would go and kill defenseless people.
>>
>>368633
We'll see what happens.
>>
>>368633
He has you discussing him. He has the media hating white people and reactionaries hating those who hate white people. He started a shitstorm. The fact that you're discussing this means he won. Congratulations, you played into his hand.
>>
>>368632
He is afraid, deathly afraid. Killing innocents is the act of a cowardly man. His isolation and fear, his exposure to paranoia, conspiracy theories, and toxic online culthre has led to his fanaticism and eventual terrorism. This is not a brave man. He is simply acting out of his delusion built on his own fear, this attack was of a desperate coward.
>>
>>368635
That's his end goal and killing 49 people will easily acheive what he wants. Are you seriously shaming me for discussing something on 4chan?
>>
>>368637
loser
>>
>>368634
Of course we will. He wants more tension. I wouldn't be surprised if some idiot retaliated and did the same thing to a church. Idiots inspire their brethren.
>>
>>368637
I'm not shaming you, I'm here too. I'm just saying that aarguing that he accomplished nothing when he accomplished exactly what he said is wrong anon. I think he's a faggot, but he did exactly what he set out to do.
>>
>>368639
Muslims and Humans have always killed each other. They are just not meant to live together.
>>
>>368641
Humans have always killed each other, they shouldn't live together. There are countless cultures that fought each other for hundreds of years but that doesn't mean anything to you does it.
>>
>>368631
Brevik targeted children living on a small island so it isn't a fair comparison
>>
I felt sad seeing that woman on the curb, begging for help, getting her lights shot out. It is horrible, but I can sympathize with the perpetrator's frustrations with Western civ's governments opening up the flood gates to mass migration and population replacement tactics. Hasty murder isn't the answer, however. Horrible politicians who let them in are still living and playing everyone...
>>
Realistically how many larpers do you guys think will actually do anything after this besides post standard canned responses from the saftey of computer until they just move on and go back to whatever day to day work or whatever shit they do. Pol seems divided on this guy on whether he was a glowy false flagger because of his stance on Jews. Fucking clown world timeline lmao
>>
>>368586
Compared to China and India, our muslim immigration is tiny. Not sure how anyone can take a walk through one of our capital cities and think we were being invaded by muslims of all people kek.
>>
Rip for victims
>>
>>368646
/pol/ is divided because half of the people want to idolize the killer to look edgy (that's why they're visiting /pol/ in the first place), while others act like normal people and call the other side faggots.
People there don't know how to react because he's one of them. Do you get serious because this shit has gone too far, or do you act like usual and laugh at other's misery while ignoring the larger context?
>>
>>368606
>I guess you're nothing different

So you guess a white wecterner is nothing different from a Muslim who castrates his women, systematically rapes little girls for years in Rotherham and calls for the destruction of Western ideals liie human rights and democracy while admiring the leaders of his native land who kill homosexuals and stone women to death while banning them from driving?

Because killing in "defence" of civilisation is uncivilised? The mad lad isn't all there mentally, but the intent at least came from a good place.
>>
>>368586
By his logic China is a greater threat since they'd have a higher birthrate etc.
>>
>>368648
Yeah, I've never seen a Muzzie here.

Lots of fucking Chinks though.
>>
>>368651
Yeah from what I've seen they're just being edgy but will never actually do anything, or they're convinced he's a glowly
>>
>>368476

r/praisethecameraman material?
>>
>the monster killed innocents!!!1ONE!!

Turns out he picked out at least one of the mosques specifically because it was radical.
>>
>>368659
So it was a preemptive counter terror operation. Very well.
>>
>>368643
So fatalist. So sad.
>>
>>368659
Justifies the killing of the children too doesn't it
>>
>>368663
Since the day I saw little muslim children plant IEDs, that argument has lost all meaning to me
>>
>>368652
>So you guess a white wecterner is nothing different from a Muslim who castrates his women, systematically rapes little girls for years in Rotherham and calls for the destruction of Western ideals liie human rights and democracy while admiring the leaders of his native land who kill homosexuals and stone women to death while banning them from driving?
Can't even spell Westerner but okay.
Speaking of mass religious pedophilia, why the fuck aren't you up in arms about pedophile priests that have been covered up by the Vatican for decades? Why aren't you screaming about their "calls for the destruction of Western ideals liie human rights and democracy while admiring the leaders of his native land who kill homosexuals and stone women to death while banning them from driving"?
Is it because they're European? You can't ascribe to them a fantastical world view as well. They aren't brown, foreign, or different.
You fucking dehumanize an entire group of people who act and look different to you because you're too fucking afraid and ignorant to understand them.
And they do the same, mind you, which leads to their own Islamic extremism. The only difference is, Western powers have been dominating and ruining them from a safe distance for far longer.
Get your fucking head out of your ass and wake up.
>>
>>368664
Since the day I saw little white christian children shoot up schools, that argument lost all meaning to me.
>>
>>368663
I've watched enough ISIS vids to know that kids can execute a man just as easily as any other fighter. There was even one with literal toddlers being given a small holdout revolver to execute prisoners.
>>
>>368664
Maybe they wouldn't have been planting IED's if you're fatburger ass didn't fucking invade their homes and ruin their lives for no good reason. That's even if you actually served, when in reality you probably sat in a fucking basement swallowing pol shit and watching liveleak videos like a no life basement dweller. Armchair keyboard warrior cum sock ass retard.
>>
>>368652
Literally thousands and thousands of cases of White people and Christian pastors and their pedophilia rings and you only pick out the ones by Muslims immigrants. Not only that but you use that as an excuse for a gruesome attack like this.
>>
>>368666
Nice try Satan. No one believes you.
>>
>>368668
And those same ones magically transported to completely different lives in Auckland? Maybe they're the same kids? If not, maybe it was his cousin. Yeah all those people know each other, they're all related, like one big hivemind.
>>
>>368615
Holy shit. That's me. I've been a lurker since 09 and have seen this place really change.
>>
>>368669
Found the Muslim.
>>
>>368665
Christcucks are cancer as well, all religions are really... The difference is that Wectern Christianity outside of the US Mormons and Bible shelters is a senile old man. Islam is 600 years younger and still in the angry young man phase of its lifespan.

I would also argue for violent suppression of Europeans as well if we lived in a bizarro timeline where it was Europe that was socio-culturally backwards by centuries and shitting up Asia and the Middle-East with white rape gangs and Christendom patrols
>>
>>368593
What kind of pussy fearmongering shit is this
>You better stop practicing your religion in peace otherwise some incel is going to go crazy and kill you and your family!
>>
>>368233
Unless no one else has posted it yet, here's the archive of the thread where he posted about this to begin with.

https://archive.fo/jlE9k
>>
>>368676
You can do whatever you want in buttfuck islamistan, but when you come to us you will have a problem.
>>
>>368676
A religion that promotes violence, slavery, wife beating and actively destroying everyone who's an infidel? Hypocrites will attack the faggot murderer but will defend practicioners of this religion.
>>
>>368674
But he is right though. You're saying that this attack is justified because Muslims invaded Australia, but IED's are wrong even though America REALLY invaded Iraq.
>>
>>368678
Funny how little the constitution and laws of your own land matters to Americans yet you faggots keep exalting it
>>
>>368682
Not him but what are you talking about? This happened in Neo Zealand, why are you assuming he's American? Rent free living in your head.
>>
>>368680
How many of those 49 people were doing those things? The catholic church actively hides and encourages pedophilia, corruption, bribe taking, lobbying and other things yet somehow Incels aren't going crazy and shooting up churches

Unless they're black and Muslim of course
>>
>>368675
>I would also argue for violent suppression of Europeans as well if we lived in a bizarro timeline where it was Europe that was socio-culturally backwards by centuries and shitting up Asia and the Middle-East with white rape gangs and Christendom patrols
You're warped man. You're so sunk into this world view, you can't see the world for what it is.

To the rest of you, can't you see what we've become? Can't you see what it has come to? I know many of you came from good places, disillusioned with the world. But in the path for meaning and purpose, you've been led astray. These binary world views, are causing innocent people to be in the crossfire. 4chan has become the very extremists that it hated. I plead to your sanity.
>>
>>368684
Okay new Zealander
>>
>>368685
What does the catholic church have to do with anything regarding this? Why are you moving goalposts? I'm not catholic so if you're trying to personally attack me, it didn't really work.
I'm not saying those ppeople deserved to die, but all of those people were pro those things if they're supporting a religion and God who tells you to do those things. Either they were in church because they have faith in their religion or they were having tea. It seems to me they were praying so they're actively believing in a religion of violence.
The difference between the catholic church and the muslim church is that the catholic church leader comes out and disavows those things, the muslim church trains armed guerrillas to destroy others. Everyone is in the wrong here.
>>
>>368687
I'm Portuguese.
>>
>>368652
Work on becoming the least bit self-aware, my mentally ill friend.
You don't have to love muslims and sharia law to admit that killing 50 innocents is a fucked thing to do.
>>
>>368688
>The difference between the catholic church and the muslim church is that the catholic church leader comes out and disavows those things, the muslim church trains armed guerrillas to destroy others. Everyone is in the wrong here.
The Church never spoke up about or held accountable the pedophiles in its ranks, other than a rare lip service. Also the muslim church doesn't exist.
>>
>>368672
Extremists want to behead or enslave you, moderates don't but have no problem cheerleading the extremists after a token condemnation and the cameras are off.

t lived in Dubai
>>
It's kind of funny how 4chan reverted back to the edgy stage of its existence, after so many years of condemning edgeteens and redirecting them to /b/.
>>
>>368688
>but all of those people were pro those things if they're supporting a religion and God who tells you to do those things
Yeah which is why the Christian church branched 400 times and the average religious person has beliefs directly in conflict with their holy text
It's also impossible to believe one part of a religion while disregarding another

Again nuanced thinking is just too difficult for humans especially with religion it's all very simple
>>
>>368694
You are so retarded it hurts.
>>
>>368694
We're too unironic to be anything like our roots
>>
>>368691
>>368695
You are both correct and are proving that supporting a group that promotes hate or violence is wrong and you should expect people trying to stop you. Doesn't mean you deserve to be murdered, but don't act surprised and victimized if you do.
Again, this murdering cunt is a garbage person and I'm not claiming those people praying were villains, but they sure were misguided.
>>
>>368693
Dubai? You think Dubai represents the entirety of the Muslim world? You realize that most people who live in Dubai are foreigners, probably from Western countries? Just because you lived in an artificial city for a short while, doesn't mean you actually made any real attempt at understanding them.

Fucking Dubai isn't even a real place
>>
>>368688
If anything, this site's views align more with islamists than ever before.
It was literally celebrated when those two white girls got brutally decapitated by sandniggers.

/pol/ itself has become a religion of violence, with the only difference being that the vast majority are too timid and submissive to enact it in real life. Would mass shootings against anyone connected to this site be justified in your mind?
>>
I sometimes forget how many redditors crosspost here. Thanks for the reminder, fags
>>
>>368697
Good argument, and perfect showcasing of the level of debate you can find here in 2019.
>>
>>368700
Gotta keep switching them goalposts, eh leftypol?
>>
>>368702
Yeah, that influx from banned subreddits which made /pol/ the biggest board on the site went under most people's radar.
>>
>>368701
No, I'll repeat again, I do not condemn violence. That's why I also don't think worshipping violence should be a thing.
>>
>>368699
What I'm saying is this goes deeper than religion, or dogma, or nationality. This is base level human tribal psychology shit that extremists from every backgrounds have. People like this killer, ISIS supports, white supremacists, radical communists, and all those. They all have a common thread that is missing from normal Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc people. They view the world in an Us vs Them, with an absolute goal in mind, they're all frustrated by their realities and thus resort to extreme views and will achieve it through any means (violence and deception). My man, the real enemies aren't some ethno-religious group, it is in a mindset and people that have the mindset.
>>
>>368703
Are you saying the site really went to shit since people like you showed up?
Bold argument.
>>
>>368707
That's very true anon, I know. And that's not going to change, but some people think they can stop it, which unfortunately leads to misguided attempts like what happened today with this crazy fucker
>>
>>368699
Misguided by walking into a church, a place of safety and community, an been killed for literally nothing?
>>
>>368708
>so you're saying that [something never even implied]
Work on your reading comprehension, retard.
Edgefags were instantly redirected to /b/ for several years, but made a comeback after GG with the demographic shift, and are now flourishing among the population of fresh edgeteens.
We've come full circle, and the entire site is now reminiscent of a politicized 2010 /b/.
>>
>>368710
Misguided by going to a church that worships beating women and murdering infidels? Yes?
>pray to a violent God
>BUT WE JUST WANTED PEACE
I want to hate this murdering fuck but people like you keep making him seem sympathetic.
>>
Another version of the shooting 140mb.

is DOT gd / KqOkqS
>>
>>368709
I disagree friend, change is easy at least on an individual level. However the change requires real bravery and sacrifice. It starts when someone learns to open up to people that are different from them, they'll have to learn how to show vulnerability. People need to learn to admit when they're in the wrong, to learn how to be uncomfortable. To open their minds to nuances. I think that is the hardest and scariest thing, and it is a hard skill. but once you learn how to master it, you're much stronger for it. Staying in the same community with the same ingroup views is toxic, it makes you think in a hivemind, and forget that others exist like you. It warps your reality.

It took me a while to step out of it, it was hard, but I'm happy that I have.
>>
>>368715
No point in watching this, come on man.
>>
https://gofile.io/?c=47Ehrm

and another hoster thats not banned
>>
>>368712
None of which ever happened outside of your head
>>
>>368710
>Misguided by walking into a nazi rally,a place for safety and community, and being killed for literally nothing.
You either denounce or praise both of these, there is no choice.
>>
>>368717
I'm happy for you anon, I really am.
>>
>>368714
No on here is defending whatever bullshit Islam tells you to do. It's just killing these people is useless and will acheive nothing but the waste of lives.
>>
>>368714
No, you don't want to hate this murdering fuck.
You're just displaying your insanity while making sure to virtue signal for rationality points.

Islam at its core is archaic and fundamentally incompatible with western values.
That doesn't mean that some 48-year old woman praying out of habit, or for comfort, wants to murder you and destabilize your society.
Seek help.
>>
After years of all those ISIS execution videos, all those attacks, slave auctions, church demolitions; watching muslims getting slaughtered like that outside of a warzone like Syria is cathartic.

I've always believed that the reason why the US is so gungho about invading others is that it's citizens have no institutional caution/fear brown out of experiencing the true terror of wars on home soil in centuries. The Muslim diaspora needed reminding that they can't keep pulling their shit abroad without normalising their own culture of violence in the host countries.

tl;dr Don't durka abroad unless you don't mind sunni-shia style bloodletting following you
>>
>>368714
>You: "I don't agree with him, I don't follow him Hes a terrible person and anevil man! I condemn him!"
>Also (You): "FUCK THEY WORSHIP PEDOPHILIA AND RAPE AND HERESY WHO CAN BLAME HIM!!!??!?!?!?"

>making him seem sympathetic.
Yes its us that's doing that
>>
>>368721
>Nazis are just like muslims!

Great is this the new alt-rightie whities new grand plan to get a safe space after he's been proven to be a detriment to society for the 500th time this year?
>>
>>368720
I'm glad you've outed yourself, election tourist.
How could you miss the absolute barrage of images and sentiments like these popping up in every thread for at least half a decade? Why do you think the "Now that's what I call edgy" image was one of the most popular images on the site?
>>
>>368723
I completely agree and have been saying that in all my posts.

>>368726
It's almost as if the world isn't black and white and all wrongs should be pointed out. I don't think he should've murdered those people and they didn't deserve to die for being there that day. But there needs to exist a debate or conversation about Muslim values and help these people change. Talk. Debate. Educate. Not shoot people. Also stop trying to attack me personally like I'm some psycopath for being anti-violence and warping my words. You're sounding like a twitter soyboy, we don't need more hate here.
>>
>>368725
>I've always believed that the reason why the US is so gungho about invading others is that it's citizens have no institutional caution/fear brown out of experiencing the true terror of wars on home soil in centuries.
This isn't a grand conspiracy David. Being one of the world's foremost power in military and economy is what did that alongside a steady diet of propaganda and religious grooming

You've also been watching the wrong country if you think Americans aren't scared brown people
>>
>>368729
The only one using that word is you. Stop trying to force your shitty meme.
>>
>>368728
Nazis currently kill less people than muslims, so you're right. Not even worth mentioning them as an issue at this point in time.
>>
>>368730
The world isn't black or white I've just seen wolves blend in with herds of sheep better than this and don't know why you're being so obtuse
>>
>>368722
Thank you anon. I feel that there is too much fatalism on 4chan. Anons have lost hope in their fellow humans and themselves and appeal to their primal instincts and fears. They forget that there's beauty in the world, their nihilism has dragged them down like a tar pit.
>>
>>368560
Yes
>>
>>368736
I lost hope in this website not in humanity
Humanity is as shit and not shit as it's always been this site has just objectively been better and is now currently a quagmire of trash, waste, and shit

The only thing it's got going for it is a good UI or atleast one that doesn't immediately rape your retinas
>>
>>368714
No on here is defending whatever bullshit Islam tells you to do. It's just killing these people is useless and will acheive nothing but the waste of lives.>>368737

America butchered Muslims in their own land. I can therefore justify attacks against Americans.
>>
>>368730
>they didn't deserve to die for being there that day
It's funny how you regress further into virtue signaling in every post.
If you want rational discourse, start out your argument with it instead of bending over after people call you out and trying to soften your argument.
>>
>>368714
>Be Catholic.
>Watch Muslims being killed with go pro,bored by violence,people die,people are born,I feel numb due to...?schizophrenia?a loss of faith?a love of violence?a sickness of knowing?
>Voice reminds me that fag who shot up that church in Texas didn't use a go-pro.
>Tfw i just want to hear Protestants/Americans/Texans scream and die.
>Tfw schadenfreude becomes sadism,but the choicest meat are those who you see every day.
I guess we all have different tastes,for different blood.violence is boring now but I wonder if those in the Texas church died like those Muslims....*sigh* MA VIIIE! MA VIIIE! MAAA VIIIIIE! Aaah such sorrow!
>>
>>368585
No one's truly sorry for a bunch of muslims dying, don't be ridiculous.Shit you see on media and shit people feel are different things
>>
>>368736
I see that in this thread, I keep condemning this murderer but also wanting people to not support hate and I'm being attacked by people saying I just hate all muslims. It's all so tiresome. I wish you a nice day despite all this misery. I'm going for a walk to clear my head.

>>368735
>>368734
>>368740
I'm done with this conversation lads, I'm sorry if you misinterpreted me. This day was a tragedy and all I want is for violent ideologies to stop. You guys have a good life.
>>
>>368738
You newfag retard, The site is more boring and civilized than ever. We have no more loli board, no invasion board, CAN'T EVEN MAKE A FUCKING NIGGER HATE THREAD ANYMORE
>>
>>368738
Go die in a fire you goddamn jew.
>>
>>368742
No one is "truly sorry" for anyone they don't know, anon.
But mentally healthy people have empathy, and will condemn and sympathize with the mass murder of innocents.
>>
>>368743
>I'm going for a walk to clear my head.
That is the best course of action for all 4channers mate. Enjoy
>>
>>368747
I wonder what the site would look like if we could force every user to work a normal job, and interact with at least 3 normal guys and 1 cute girl every day.
>>
>>368746
>But "mentally healthy people" have egos, and will condemn and virtue signal against mass murder with vague meaningless and feelgood terms like "innocent"

Fixed
>>
>>368748
Very different I suppose. 4chan has always been a site for the outcasts, disenfranchised, disillusioned guys come to this site, united by their rejection of mainstream society. Unfortunately it has been poisoned by Stormfront extremism and a severe form of tribalism. After over a decade, it has warped itself and the people in it to what we see today.

4chan is like a drug abuse support group filled with hardcore meth addicts.
>>
Any fellowers of any religion that put their religion above the government and fellow citizens are instantly cancer.

China is doing it right with those reeducation camps and vetting priests.
>>
>>368750
That is a very negative and cynical view of the world anon. Do you not believe that people are capable of empathy? Are you? Why is that?
>>
>>368751
>used to raid Stormfront
>they talked about a counterraid
>everything dies down
>a decade passed
>Stormfront won the raid
Really got fucked by the horse on this one.
>>
If you allowed people to carry guns, he would have been stopped sooner!!
>>
>>368755
Nice dubs. You shouldnt give guns to muslims tho, they would've shot up hobbitown tourists or something.
>>
>>368676
>you better stop practicing nazism in peace otherwise some cop is going to get a warrant and kill you and your family
>>
>>368753
The fuck does innocent even mean? And as a corollary, are there guilty people who deserve instadeath? By whose standards? Yours? "Common sense" beaten into you through do years of media and popular culture? Might as well make it last man standing or might makes right. Those are at least historically correct methods of determining who's right.
>>
>>368686
We've come to endgame. Get your gear and have fun
>>
>>368754
Stormfront never stopped raiding. Instead they simply adapted more subtle, long-term tactics and inflitrated boards such as /pol/. It is hard to quantify their influence, the /pol/ phenomenon is organic as well, but they certainly fed into each other. Eventually from there their influence and presence would further spread. Whether there are any Stormfront veterans or not is unimportant, it is their rhetoric, their ideas, their worldviews that have taken a foothold and further spread.
>>
Brenton wasn't really against muslims, but a devotee of Justin Trudeau.

"If you kill your enemies, they win"
>>
>>368752
Then the state is made god.imagine having to pray to a president for life or else your neighbors would purge you as subversives/heretics.communism,not even once.
>>
>>368724
>That doesn't mean that some 48-year old woman praying out of habit, or for comfort, wants to murder you and destabilize your society.
How do you know
>>
It wasn't murder. It was self defense.
>>
>>368724
Why pray for comfort to an entity that wants you to murder and subjugate and that hates your gender? Pick a better habit.
>>
>>368762
I'd rather be a comrade than live under the caliphate's yoke. You're fucking lying to yourself if you prefer the Taliban over the USSR.
>>
>>368753
I don't. Fuck people, the great reveal can't come soon enough
>>
>>368758
I hear you mate. The truth is, these questions are tough, human problems have no clear answers. Deep questions require nuance and critical thinking, and oftentimes become frustrating. It is easier to just submit to broad answers, with a binary world view the answers seem clear. But that does not make them correct, and just because a question is hard does not mean it shouldn't be asked.

In this case however, and in any such case, the answer is clear. The families and civilians in the mosque are innocent, of any imagined crime. They had no involvement to islamic extremism. Just as the Brits of 7/7 and Americans of 9/11 are utterly innocent. They were just normal people living their lives until their massacres.

If you want to find the right answer, you have to learn how to empathize and embrace nuances. A fatalistic worldview won't bring you the answers.
>>
>>368758
You remind me of a bad dog.bad dogs need to be put down.your weak and your need for violence to assert yourself in this world shows your inferiority to your fellow man.try killing yourself,it would save your family the shame you'd bring them.i enjoy the hunt,so I'm fine with the laws of nature,your skull will be fun to scrimshaw.
>>
>>368768
Why do you hate people? What has caused you to feel that way?

Genuinely want to know
>>
>>368770
Found the Muslim
>>
>racist shoots up mosque
>racist shoots up black church
>random guy shoots up white church
>random guy shoots up theater
>radmozzies shoot up base
>radmozzies shoot up whatever happened in cali idk
>(((old man?))) shoots up country music fest
And it's always going to be the fault of the guns, or anything from lone wolf to full on teamfight racewar pump priming, when all I see is loonies shooting up crowds. Fucking stupid as fuck. Carry guns at all times, and convince everyone, EVERYONE you know, that it's how they must defend themselves in the coming era. No one's getting more high scores if every npc will fire back.
>>
>>368770
This poster here, >>368769
Do not fall for anger, or hate. It is hard to let go, I know. But by embracing it you pave the way to be like them. You are strong, restrain your rage and let your clear thought come through. If you fall to anger, they will win.
>>
>>368767
Really there's no difference between the two.if you stop being such a cunt your brain might work long enough to see things clearly.self determination is much better wouldn't you agree whore?
>>
>>368523
Poor white trash like you has no place in the civilized world, so you can kindly go be poor somewhere else
>>
>>368752
>Just divide the middle east in two.
>One side christiandom, one side isis 2.0.
>Arm both sides for conventional war. >Let the ensuing meatgrinder depopulate the world of zealots.
>Nothing of even tangential value is lost, except for perhaps the sides of the secular world.
The world will be a better place when we outgrow spiritualism as a species.
>>
>>368772
I'm actually Christian....but I love violence and I want to dominate those weaker than me such as you.i welcome the challenge and the opportunity that particular world would bring me.
>>
>>368391
Jesus Christ. That was like a nightmare.
>>
>>368327
>>>/pol/206263147
once again this is a better news source than this board, thanks anon
>>
>>368502
Right at the start.
>>
>>368771
Why do you think?
People do fucked up shit for the sake of it, go to fucking liveleak or lurk b. I've heard a story about Russians calling mates of Ukrainian soldier and killing him on the phone.
No one really cares about anything. People read the article and typed "oh thats horrible" not feeling shit instead just pretending.
I can't read most of Reddit because the absolute unwillingness to listen to each other and the ammount of hypocricy is staggering. That's not exclusive to Reddit though, every social media place is like that.
>>
>>368783
You sound very depressed even for a leftist, maybe try killing yourself see if that helps.
>>
they shouldnt have killed Ebba Akerlund.
>>
>>368233
>aussie
>subscribe to pewdiepie
>remove kebab
>god of hellfire
>initial D
What an absolute madlad
>>
who has a copy of the FB video he talks about in the manifesto?
https://www.f-book.com/206778229358786/videos/451628238207116/
>>
F
>>
heres the video
https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
>>
>>368288

Good.
>>
>>368790
>doesn't even show the second mosque
Lame
>>
>>368789
F
>>
there's a lot that goes through your mind when you watch a video of someone gunning down nearly 50 innocent people with /pol/ memes painted on the guns
i'd think to myself 'it can't get any worse than this' but i thought that last time and look what happened
>>
>>368796
>innocent
>>
>>368754
Super weird how that turned out, sucks for the site
>>
>>368796
They needed to check their Islamic privilege as befitting a protected class
>>
Unfortunate. Humanity is really lost.
>>
So /pol/ stopped memeing and being satire and actually produces mentally ill people? Most threads on /pol/ are unironically praising the guy.
>>
>>368233
This is what accelerationism does to your brain. They've also fucked New Zealand's /k/ommandos.
>>
>>368788
https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/E71cdeNb/file.html
>>
>>368751
>Very different I suppose. 4chan has always been a site for the outcasts, disenfranchised, disillusioned guys come to this site, united by their rejection of mainstream society. Unfortunately it has been poisoned by Stormfront extremism and a severe form of tribalism
Spaghetti poster here.
I read this and it actually really spoke to me.
I'm think I should stop the political shitposting.
We should unite as 4channers and not fight over retarded normie things
>>
>>368806
The stormniggers have been ruining /k/ for a while now. It's time for a purge of the stormnogs.
>>
>>368807
I generally stay away from the boards that are ethnically focused such as >>>/pol/ and >>>/k/
Political shitposting has been my thing for a while now.
Idk though, if it's what they want to shitpost about that's their deal, who are we to tell them their wrong
>>
>People taking the manifesto seriously
Why?
The guy is clearly insane.
>>
>>368806
Glad it resonated with you italianon. Remember it takes one moldy fruit to poison the basket
>>
>>368810
>who are we to tell them their wrong
I understand why you feel that way, but when it comes to calling for murder and genocide there's a clear line.
>>
I was expecting this thread to be a shitshow but it's surprisingly calm
good work for the one thread where it matters.
>>
>>368813
Most of /k/ is full of conservatives that like guns, with some racists in between. I rarely come across a person who unironically wants to kill "the nogs".
>>
>>368807
/tg/ is fucked and the mods don't even give a shit
>>
>>368802
Where the fuck do you think Breivik came from.
>>
>>368813
I'm actually torn on this.
Idc when people call for genocide, even of my ethnicity, but the ones who act on it are in the wrong def
The two are def correlated but I'm not convinced of a causation relationship and I'd rather err on the side of personal liberty over restriction of liberty because of maybes
Even this guy who just shot up the church after reading his Manifesto it could be argued that what really upset him was what he believed was white genocide, which he substantiated with Wikipedia articles and he targeted this specific mosque because of the specific video they released, and he was driven to retaliate from that Muslim truck of peace in Stockholm
Just playing Devil's Advocate I'm arguing that it's quite possible what upset this guy were actual things that happened and not shitposters online saying kill all the minorities, but I also didn't know the guy personally just making the point that I'd rather err on the side of personal Liberty
>>
>>368819
>I’m not convinced of a causation relationship
What? Why?
If advocating genocide leads to genocide, it’s ridiculous to imply that there’s no link between the two. He perceived Muslims and brown people as a boogeyman that he was personally threatened by, which directly motivated his actions. What other cause could you possibly assign to something like this?
It’s your right to play Devil’s Advocate or whatever, but what you’re saying doesn’t make any sense.
>>
>>368818
Norway?
>>
>>368264
It's also pretty spooky at how the alt-right keeps shooting themselves in the foot constantly.
>>
>>368822
Not him, but he said this of all third world countries. He went on a trip of the world before doing this.
His problem wasn't muslims, he did it because he thought muslims would get him the most attention. This whole thing is a lunatic wanting to attention whore.
>>
>>368305
Nah, he shouldn't. You're far too much of a wimp to be feared like a jihadist.
>>
>>368815
Well thats the thing. The line between irony and reality is so blurred. If someone says they want to kill your parents and say they joke about it, but he or his friends go out and do it. Is it really a joke anymore? It is a slippery slope at first. If you keep discussing something, even as an absurd joke at first, it changes. Google the Overtone window. It is essentially that.
>>
If anyone wants the video of the 1st mosque shooting i got it
>>
>>368822
not him either, but what he was arguing is fairly sound.
causation is a difficult relationship to establish, but correlation is not.
i think his argument could be reworded as "people who think this way are drawn to others that do as well. the discussion of such topics is not causes these people to be a way they are, but a symptom of the way they are"
at least i think thats what he was trying to claim in his "devil's advocate" portion of the post
>>
>>368819
>Idc when people call for genocide, even of my ethnicity, but the ones who act on it are in the wrong def
I get it, it's easy not to care about something that doesn't directly affect you or pose as an immediate threat. But in the long run it does. When people start calling genocide openly, soon people will start acting on it. This isn't just talk, these are people espousing their very real views and beliefs that get dressed nicely with memes and jokes. And the worst part is, when people call for violence; normal people, like you and I and the victims of this shooting get caught in the crossfire. They don't care about human life, and are willing to lump anyone in a group if it suits their goals. You are expendable in the grand war they have constructed for themselves.
>>
>>368830
i understand, but if you could magically force people to stop talking about certain things to other people would it really change who someone is and suddenly make them no longer be a lunatic?
>>
>>368832
Well that is hard to say. Yes there will always be crazy people, but that isn't an excuse imo. The fact is, giving them a public forum and normalizing their rhetoric will only empower them. The issue is that the words we say feed back into us, it shapes our narratives and our identities. I think I can say for certain that if it wasn't for him being exposed on the internet he wouldn't have felt inspired to do this.
>>
>>368829
Saying “this man may have developed his views independently before being bolstered by similar thinkers” is totally reasonable and probably what happened, but that doesn’t change the fact that his views were the mostly likely cause of him getting a gun and murdering a bunch of Muslims. That’s not a guarantee that all racists are going to end up as murderers, but it seems silly to deny that he murdered people because he was a racist and that’s what he wanted to do.
>>368832
Not that guy and I agree with you to a certain extent (closeted extremists are still extremist) but I think when it comes to guys like this, a sense of perceived support definitely plays a role. He’s talking about how he’s going to start the race war and be seen as a white hero in 30 years. He might not think that if there weren’t as many people openly saying the same things he believes.
Not that I see that as a justification for legal free speech restrictions.
>>
>>368822
>He perceived Muslims and brown people as a boogeyman that he was personally threatened by, which directly motivated his actions.
lie, you need to learn to read first to not look stupid
>>
>>368828
gib link
>>
>>368237
>>
>>368833
i agree with everything you say, yeah this guy may have never done it if not for the internet,i think we just disagree on the solution. (well, at least im assuming the implied solution is to get rid of this rhetoric. excuse me if im wrong)
the internet is here and there are def drawbacks to all of its benefits.
I dont like the idea of anyone saying certain topics of conversation are off limits.
I can only imagine where law makers would take this precedent but many things cross my mind *cough israel*
>>
>>368837
Gib your kik or something and ill send it
>>
>>368488
I liked how he stopped the car to let some women cross the road some time afterwards. And how he motioned the pedestrians to keep going before he first left the car. Pretty neat moments imo.
>>
>>368836
What part of what I said was wrong? He said they’re outbreeding Europeans, and that constitutes a threat to the existence of whites. That was the whole point of his manifesto
>>
>>368833
>I think I can say for certain that if it wasn't for him being exposed on the internet he wouldn't have felt inspired to do this.
So we should shut and ban woman in Iran who talk about possibility of not being beaten 148 times with a whip for not wearing a hat, since it's what their contry decided?
Or we should deny freedom of speach only to whom you don't like?
>>
>>368841
He had good intentions, his ideals are mangled but he's doing it from a good place.
>>
>>368233
White terrorist.
>>
>>368845
Can't press it forever, you know.
>>
>>368844
What?
>>
>>368833
My guess is the internet twisted him further and gave him an audience. He made a thread for attention. He live streamed for attention. He pathetically threw every tired meme at the wall since something would stick (be remembered or idolized as some idiots as 'epic'). Shit's just fucked and I hope reality will settle in soon and he'll realize his warped internet pals won't be there, these grand plans won't come to fruition, it'll just be a cell and the realization that he was only a clown with a gun.
>>
>>368645
Yeah, that shit was brutal, and I agree about the politicians too.
>>
>>368847
He was being consistent with his internal ethics, just because he shot up some muzzles doesn't mean he should be a cunt to random pedestrians who did he acknowledged as having done no wrong
>>
>>368848
IMO that would only happen if the Media doesn't make a circus out of it.
The sad reality is that they will and are right now. So they're giving him exactly what he wanted.
>>
>>368843
>>368839
You see, there's the hot issue where things can get muddled. Yes free speech is important, and it is dangerous when legitimate concerns become labelled as 'hate speech'. But there's still a clear problem here where people with toxic ideas have an equal say to others. Personally, I see hate speech as clear cut. When speech is used to call for violence and harm, it is clearly hate speech. For the grey area, you can only really navigate it with rigorous, critical debate and a willingness to understand why. In any case, hate speech is quite clear.
>>
>>368476
so why does the audio cut at around 3:20? he says something right into the camera
>>
>>368851
Cont.
Look at the discussion we are having now. We are being calm and rational and are expressing different viewpoints from different angles. And admittedly we don't have all the answers to life's questions, which are hard to think about and frustrating. But if we fall to our base instincts and resort to toxic shit flinging as per usual on this site, we become nothing more than ignorant brutes. The shooter is the perfect example of that.

Our humanity is not in our nationality, religion, or ethnicity, it lies in our rationality, understanding, and capability to look beyond petty egos.
>>
>>368848
Well, Anders Breivik did achieve his goal, changed politic of his country and put himself into every history book. He still believe that he's a hero and live much happier life this way. In terms of changing the world he did more than millions of pointless people.
>>
>>368828
Can you send me the link worldscubadiver2000@gmail.com
>>
>>368858
I would have thought by now the media and everyone would have realized not to give the attention whores what they wanted, but they practically made Brevik an idol in every way but name.

I hope they learn from this, but they won't.
>>
>>368835
>Not that I see that as a justification for legal free speech restrictions.
no but it does seem like a justification for more people to get involved as a counter force to that.
>>
>>368802
>So /pol/ stopped memeing and being satire and actually produces mentally ill people?
Is that actually new information to you?
>>
>>368488
I hope he gets raped in prison
>>
>>368818
mental illness
>>
>>368853
Your definition of hate speech may be 180 off from another half of the world. I consider your words, these exact words, fascist.
>>
>>368520
Whenever I see literacy stats for America hover around 99%, I'd like to imagine (You) as the remaining 1%. Bitch I posted a link to one of the more serious sections of his "manifesto". And if you even dared to open the pdf, you'd agree with me. It ain't 100% real, but it ain't 100% fake either
>>
>>368832
its working for china.
>>
Marvel movies have desensitized me to this shit, didn't feel anything watching the video.
>>
>>368862
I don't think they meant to idolise him, that would mean that they praised him. It was more like "what the fuck kind of person would do this?", which for the audiencr being normal healthy humans they see it as so unthinkable they can't imagine what kind of person would be to slaughter all those kids. However, it was the sympathizers that saw that coverage and idolised him themselves. When you consume media you position it in your own narrative framework. You see what you want to see.
>>
Link?
>>
>>368853
what you say is reasonable, i only disagree with how clear cut hate speech can be.
For example: We go to war with country X, is it hate speech for people to call for their deaths? what about the government? how could anyone in government fight a war, even a defensive one, if it is illegal to call for dreath, violence or harm
silly example, but surely you get my point, which is it must only be ok for the government to call for death, otherwise we would cripple ourselves, which is just as, if not more dangerous
>>
>>368802
you might be confusing cause and effect,
its more likely that it attracts mentally ill people rather than produces them.
>>
>>368288
deleted /pol/ would solve a lot of problems.
>>
>>368859
TORRENT FILE OF VIDEO: https://kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch%20Shooting.torrent

TORRENT FILE OF VIDEO: https://kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch%20Shooting.torrent

>>
>>368522
I mean, Charles Manson wrote Helter Skelter, and people seem hell bent on preparing for this race war (or cultural war, or ideological war, etc). Every /pol/ thread I see has at least some assholes bringing it up. Even if it's bait, it sure hooked /pol/
>>
>>368876
*Hitler man-crying pic*
That's my boy! Deleting wrong people always worked best in the past.
>>
>>368867
Aye, that's the issue. But the only way for us to find the answer is to both step out of our position and critically deconstruct this. But that is difficult, and on whole it is easier for people to dig into their positions further, more so on the internet where you are anonymous and shitposting is one inconsequential keystroke away. Which is a shame really, as our ability to discuss and analyze our beliefs and ideas is essential for us to live in better civil societies. Just look at the partisanship in the US and across the world now. People don't want to be intellectually challenged.
>>
>>368875
The internet is really good at producing places for mentally ill people to meet with other mentally ill people and feed each other's delusions. In the pre-internet days these people would were forced instead to act with the (mostly) non-crazy people around them.
>>
I only saw a six minute video. He's dead, right?
>>
>>368872
I think the purpose of the attack, much like this one, was to saturate the media channels with it. It's the 'no publicity is bad publicity' paradox, again. Sure, they were questioning what kind of a psychopath could do that, but at the same time there was his picture, there were his manifestos, and there was his political opinion displayed and replayed over and over again because the media circus didn't want to let it go. They saw a good story and wanted to milk it.

I think the same thing is going to happen here with detailed breakdowns of the memes involved and his manifesto. Which will just make him what he probably aspired to be: The next brevik.
>>
>>368876
It wouldn't solve *this* problem, though. This problem was caused by 8ch /pol/. Deleting 4ch /pol/ will just make all of them move over there and double/triple/quadruple the size of the place that actually caused it.
>>
>>368884
>I think the same thing is going to happen here with detailed breakdowns of the memes involved and his manifesto.
and more unwanted attention toward 4chan ,
seriously just fucking delete /pol/ already.
>>
I am very glad that >>>/news/ does not have a bump limit
this is one of the most productive, and least shitposty threads ive ever seen on this board
>>
>>368886
>Deleting 4ch /pol/ will just make all of them move over there
fine by me.
>>
>>368645
But surely you can see the irony of this being in New Zealand and him being frustrated with "invaders"
>>
>>368874
>silly example, but surely you get my point, which is it must only be ok for the government to call for death, otherwise we would cripple ourselves, which is just as, if not more dangerous
Well in that case, I personally believe that it is wrong in any case to call for death as it enforces an us. Vs them mentality which can spiral out of control. Just look at the Iraq war after 9/11, those Iraqis had nothing to do with the terrorist attack but it was used to justify a devastating war. When we hear of people calling for death we should be aware of "who", groups and identities are a vague thing.
We should rather call for justice, accountability for evil actions, directed towards those responsible.
>>
>>368882
To be fair, I think this is mostly a problem with centralization.

The internet becoming centralized basically meant that you really had a limited number of places to go discuss anything of any variety. At one time, someplace like /pol/ would be twenty different websites, each with varying degrees of views and extremism, and everyone there would know each other. I think this kept people sane. It wasn't really as much a collection of political forums as it was a collection of communities. Which probably did other things like play video games or watch movies.

Modern internet putting everyone together is what I think really caused this entire fuckup. From shooters to 'toxic' communities to people feeling afraid and unable to even talk on the internet: It's just become too big for what is really intended to be a collection of small communities. The solution, at one time, was to splinter off the social media giants and make your own forum/chatroom. That's not really an option anymore because all of the services have merged and thus, very few of the users are willing to leave them. Which just makes this problem worse.
>>
>>368886
I think the other way around. Half of 4ch's /pol/ will go to 8ch's /pol/, since 8ch hates 4ch, and then the other half of 4ch's /pol/ will be forced to go outside or visit other internet spaces where people will tell them to shut the fuck up fairly quickly. This will result in them either finally growing up to be normal functioning people or kill themselves in an incel-fueled rage. I'm okay with either outcome.
>>
>>368889
That won't solve *this* problem though. It would just make it worse.
Also it wouldn't solve *4chan's* /pol/ problem. 4chan's /pol/ problem is that any political discussion drifts in the /pol/ direction. That's not going away.
>>
>>368893
>>368886
Ah, wait, I misread, you did say they'd go to 8ch. Sorry.
>>
>>368884
There certainly is a level of cynicism to it, I agree it is an unfortunate effect of the privatisation of media and 24 hour news cycles. Yet, I like to believe that it is only a very few media practitioners (mainly in the fringe or sensationlist outlets like Fox and Infowars) who feel that way. But the majority of reporters and journos are moral people who believe that reporting truth will be the right thing for society.
>>
>>368888
you're an idiot
>>
>>368893
I don't think that's true at all. When old /n/ was shut down the first time, they didn't go away or die in an incel-fueled rage. They just made another community and visited 4chan alongside of it.
The problem actually became worse because now here was this spot 4chan mods couldn't control which was on and off raiding 4chan.
>>
Can somebody send link to the video, preferably not the torrent one
>>
Honest question. Why do people defend Muslims anyway?
>>
>>368893
>an incel-fueled rage
Oh boy, it's another "everyone I don't like must be be an incel" episode.

I can't wait until you chuckleheads run it into meaninglessness, like other buzzwords.
>>
I remember there was an incident in Palestine where a right wing Israeli did this,
but when he stopped to reload a crowd of people rushed him and then basically beat him to death.
>>
>>368904
Daily reminder that only incels get mad at incel.
>>
>>368898
>>368893
Also to note: this was the beginning of spookyposting. Which is now a browser extension with the use of dissenter. Spookyposting being the way a lot of boards got /pol/posting to begin with.

There's a reason the /pol/ leakage went full-swing after the first deletion.
>>
>>368892
I agree. The internet unifies, for better or worse. Leads to polarization. Hell, even indoctrination and extremism if you go far enough. And then we have crazies like him. I doubt this is the end. Otherwise, psychos like him wouldn't have reached a critical mass by finding fellow company
>>
>>368902
Coz not all Muslims are terrorist but they're potential terrorist tbh. Islam is shit.
>>
>>368898
>The problem actually became worse because now here was this spot 4chan mods couldn't control which was on and off raiding 4chan.
I dont remember any of that , was a just certain boards?
cause I can remember being able to have political discussion on r9k without someone turning twisting it about race and how jews are to blame for every problem ever.
also as far as I can tell /pol/ doesn't seem to be moderated.
>>
>>368893
There have been a lot of internet communities that have died over the last 20 years and not a single time die the people in them decide to go to that mythic land "outside" because their community died.
>>
I would like to get a link to video on mail please alfredjunkers@gmail.com
>>
>>368904
read the writing on the wall anon,
incel is the new autist.
>>
>>368913
>There have been a lot of internet communities that have died over the last 20 years
examples?
>>
>>368908
>spookyposting
and that is?
>>
>>368916
like 90% of all shitty bbses that have ever existed
>>
>>368891
>We should rather call for justice, accountability for evil actions, directed towards those responsible.
fair enough, but at what point does the word justice just replace death?
ive read this guys manifesto and he called for justice towards the invaders several times, pretty much what your describing. he was talking about muslim immigrants
>>
>>368881
It's amasing how you can use "communication is the key" to protect banning of free speech and silencing people. And I'm only 70% joking right now.
If one can't discuss his believes about jews corrupting his town water supply, one can't hear arguments againt his theory.
>>
>>368891
calling for justice and accountability would just become a euphanism for calling for death someones death and would have to be made hate speech at some point as well
the root of the issue hasnt been fixed at all
>>
>>368921
>one can't hear arguments againt his theory.
people are not going to listen to that part
>>
I see a lot of people on pol saying they've been waiting for this, but aren't really doing anything except joke about it. Seems like it's just playing pretend, I imagine if you asked them to post their weapon many wouldn't even have a gun, let alone be willing to use it
>>
>>368923
>people are not going to listen to that part
You said so?
I'll say that people will not listen to hate speech, so no need to ban free speech then. Deal?
>>
>>368922
>>368920
That's an issue with mob mentality. Justice and human rights are tough issues to contend. But no, justice does not necessarily have to mean death. It also depends on the crime. And in the case where it calls for violent action, I am worried that calling for death will lead to bloodlust. It should not be a thing to be celebrated in any case.

>>368921
That is not what I meant entirely, perhaps I may have expressed my view inaccurately. That tends to happen when discussing such issues.

I wholeheartedly believe that the best answer is through rationality and open minded discourse. I was only highlighting the issue that is caused by that. Namely, when discussing such ideas there is a risk to normalize these arguments as rational as well. Check this out, it explains what I mean. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
But again, there's a reason why people believe what they believe and it is important to understand it.
>>
>>368405
Columbine and others happened long before the "alt right" menace. This isn't anything new
>>
How'd he die?
>>
>>368389
>megaupload
Have you been in a coma for 7 years anon?
>>
I remember back when I went on r9k and Nick Cruz shot up his school. I felt genuine glee over "one of us" getting revenge against normalfags. I was far from the only one on there too. I'm willing to bet there is a considerable audience on /pol/ that unironically support the attack in NZ.
>>
>>368930
>Columbine and others happened long before the "alt right" menace. This isn't anything new

I mean yeah, but that doesn't make it not fucking horrible.
>>
>>368918
Way back when before we had the 4chan arcvhives, we had the 4chan Archive. The one. Not multiple. Also at one time, the 4chan archive used to let you add comments and multiple posts to any 4chan thread it had archived.

This resulted in 'spookyposting'. Basically anyone who was banned from 4chan or wanted to talk about things that the mods didn't want you to talk about would just go to the archive, find the thread on it, and post. This was how /pol/posting was starting to seep back onto 4chan. People didn't want you talking about /pol/? /pol/ would just happen between the margins of the page on a place mods couldn't stop you, but people were still going to the archive. The fact that there were most spookyposts in some threads than regular posts didn't stop people from going to the archive and seeing it in their search for other content like deleted posts or the like.

So basically the problem just became worse in a way that mods couldn't stop.
>>
Hey does anyone have a link? I'm kind of late to this shit and all the other links have been taken down.
>>
If anyone seriously wants the vid, i made a junk account
>anon89851@gmail.com
Email me and ill send it via attachment
>>
is it a 16:56 total length ? I heard someone say there was streaming for over an hour..
>>
>>368943
Nah you're right
>>
Video 140MB

https://is .gd/KqOkqS
>>
To everyone emailing me about the vid. Its 60mb so im going to have to upload it somewhere first. Any ideas?
>>
For fucks sake, just watch the video on DocumentingReality or BestGore. They've been hosting the video for over 12 hours now

Why is everyone so retarded?
>>
Man that "manafesto" he posted is chock full of memes and gibberish. I'd say anyone who thinks its saying but a fuck you to screw with people is a moron, but I just know the media will take the 300 confirmed kills meme as an actual thing
>>
>>368948
i want to watch it to know what people are talking about,
but at the same time I dont want to watch it because these kinds of things make me really depressed
>>
>>368865

is prison rape a thing in new zealand like in the US?
>>
>>368950

Literally everything he did in the video was meme related

For fucks sake, he started playing euro beat music from InitialD (anime about racing/drifting) at the end when he was driving off.

He literally wrote "Kebab remover" on his fucking rifle
>>
>>368949
A news site already did a video reporting that copypasta as real.
>>
To all those anons that emailed me check your inbox. Let me know if it works
>>
>>368952
that makes him appear detached from reality.
>>
>>368953
>>368949
where can I read it
>>
>>368950
I watched a little of it on liveleak and felt uneasy. I watched that r9k kid kill himself with a shotgun and his mom reacting to his dead body and I barely had a reaction. The mosque shooting felt way too visceral for me even though there wasn't that much gore.
>>
Okay so ive sorted it and it works now according to 1 anon so again
>anon89851@gmail.com
Email me and ill send it via attachment
>>
>>368956

PDF has been on DucumentingReality for half a day now
>>
>>368956
Here's the clip
youtube.com/watch?v=EM--4e7479A
>>
>>368264
its kinda spooky how you are white isis
>>
>>368297
simple next time i see a white pride rally ill bring a gun and my car i will run them over and shoot them.
After i do that ill take the wounded and string them up with rope and finally when the cops come i will kill myself . if i get a 1-15 kill count it will be worth it to know that there are 15 less of you cancerous fuck wads alive. I cant wait to hear the screams your side will make about terrorisim. dont write checks you ass cant pass.
All you guys do is talk big and inflate the egos of the mentally deficent.
Honestly i cant wait till we rope you the thought you your over weight carcass being so bloated that when you get roped that your spinal cord becomes detached so your fat doritos filled body seperates and hits the ground fills me woth joy.
I cant wait for it i really cant i used to be reasonable but you guys broke me with this video . I cant wait i really cant.
>>
>>368473
>they contribute so much to life in so many respects in New Zealand
Really? What exactly do they contribute? You must be getting a different breed of muslims, here in Germany they contribute absolutely nothing, they only leech off of the German welfare system and molest women and gang up five to one on German men.
>>
>>368967
It seems to me that they do more than "talk big." They are insane with violence. They have shown that they are willing to indiscriminately kill anyone who they see as a threat.
>>
>>368967
reported :^)
>>
>>368828
can you send it to me-- grahamfox1991@gmail.com
>>
>>368970
its worth it to exterminate those alt right fucks >>368971
sorry snow flake did i trigger you violence beggets violence. Someone punches you you shank them with a knife and kill them.
the only final solution for these alt right faggots is getting zyklon b.
>>
>>368255
There was a lot in the manifesto to take serious. Then there were some obvious lies. He wants the right and left to go to war in America. He said things that would make us think he was right wing and he said things that would make us think he was left wing. So that an intense blame game would ensue afterward. He wants a civil war between the right and the left. But everything he said about the "invaders" is 100% true in his opinion and he meant every word of it.
>>
Jesus christ, he almost killed as many as Foxy Grandpa in Vegas.
>>
>>368976
No, it's not worth it. Law Enforcement can do the job. Do not let the anger overcome you. It will destroy you from the inside out. Vengeance is a horrible way to die, and it will kill you for sure. It will kill your soul. Trust me, killer is being torn apart from the inside. He has condemned his soul to eternal damnation, there is nothing he can do now to change that.
>>
>>368976
lol
>>368981
You think he's being serious? lmao
>>368979
>There was a lot in the manifesto to take serious
The only thing to take seriously in it is that he seriously wants people to bicker and argue over something that he probably made up in an afternoon.
> He wants the right and left to go to war in America.
Unless that was bitter sarcasm as well, and he just wants people to argue because that keeps him in the limelight.

Everything he wrote should be taken with a grain of salt because he outright admits that he wrote it to get a rise out of people. Who and why and for what purpose is the part we're supposed to argue over. Either ways, the longer people argue about it, the more he wins.
>>
>>368976
They want a war. Don't give in to their evil ways.
>>
And people wonder why I call /pol/ cancer.
>>
>>368967
>next time i see a white pride rally
So, never?
>>
>>368982
Maybe he is maybe he isn't. No one knows but him.

What he stated about the "invaders" was proven through his actions. So yes, I think we have good evidence on the seriousness of that. The statements he made about his political affiliations are a different matter. I believe those statements were made to just cause social division in the West in hopes for a war of cultures.
>>
>>368967
This is what they want friend, do not be like them. Be the better man, not a lesser dog like them. They are wretches consumed by hate, they only seek to spread it.
>>
>>368982
anon he shot up a mosque we can at least make assumptions on him from that.
>>
>>368986
nah i know where the local neo nazis are if you see a report of it burning down it was me.
>>
>>368982
>because he outright admits that he wrote it to get a rise out of people.
maybey thats him backtracking after his psychosis has cleared up allowing him to think clearly and it has dawned on him that he has hurt his cause not helped it.
>>
>>368983
if we all give in and exterminate them we win its that simple
>>
>>368991
Neo nazis count as white pride nowadays? Man white people really have nothing going for them.
>>
>>368990
>>368993
>>368988
I think you guys are being a little naive over the importance of the manifesto

Ever since Columbine we go through the same circus every other year when someone else shoots up a public place. Everyone condones it, the media makes a circus out of it because that's how they get views and clicks, thus setting up the next shooting.

The paper only has as much use to anyone as being a vehicle for the media to take apart, share with the world, and throw a parade over. That's all. It's purely a propaganda piece from the worst person ever, but will be treated as a bible of his thoughts and actions (and there's no real proof that it is, it's just a thing he wrote on the internet).

Even the stuff he said about 'invaders' is suspect because we don't actually know why he chose those places in particular in that city in particular. Maybe he's telling the truth, maybe he's not, maybe he knows someone there and just really hates him. No one will ever know and it frankly isn't worth it to question a literal insane person's actions past that.

If that seems like it's simplifying it, I don't think it is. Because you see: The whole purpose of these killers writing these huge Ted Kaczynski-esque manifestos is because they know that every politician, media outlet, and crime investigator on Earth is going to be taking it apart, piece by piece and word by word, and propagating it to the public unstopped and unchecked for months. That's why they write them. For a brief time, that manifesto is going to become the most studied piece of literature written today, and it's written by an actual crazy serial killer.

It's all a big bid for attention and these problems would lessen or dry up if we starved them of it.
>>
>>369002
>I think you guys are being a little naive over the importance of the manifesto
I didn't say shit about the manifesto,
he shot up a mosque, it doesn't take much brain power to put two and two together on that.
>>
>>369004
What's the two and two, anon? the problem is that the shooter is insane (a given). So anything he tells anyone about his motives could just be an outright lie.
He shot up a mosque. So he hates Muslims. That is kind of a given, but why that mosque? Why that city? Why that time of day? What did he think this would accomplish if he really was fighting 'global immigration'?
The answer is, we will never know. Because he's crazy. It won't stop the media from glorifying him for a few months inadvertently.
>>
The Christchurch mosque was linked in 2014 to sending jihadis to Yemen. Madlad did nothing wrong.

"Moderate" muslims don't commit atrocities, they only support them
>>
>>368818
Not /pol/ because it didn't exist yet in 2011
>>
>>368233
About time...
>>
>>369008
>This
>>
>>368929
kek
>>
>>368938
ctrl+f "torrent"
your welcome
>>
>>368233
I'm reading his manifesto and it isn't crazy shit. I still don't think violence is the answer but I agree with many of his views
>>
I'm glad he lived.
>>
>>369005
>He shot up a mosque. So he hates Muslims
well if you beleive his manifesto he has no problem with muslims in general
his problem is with immigrants living in a country they are not from -- specifically when they outbirth the ''natives'' and put them in a minority
he considers them foreign invaders.
he chose this specific mosque as a target because of a video they posted on youtube.
>>
>>369005
You are being foolishly dismissive by calling him insane and crazy. I don't think he is. I think he was extremely calculated and knew what he was doing was wrong. Being "insane" is the lack of that understanding. He was homicidal, and angry at Muslims for invading "white lands." This was his motivation to kill Muslims, you can find many of them at a Mosque, and during a time of prayer you can find a lot of them there to kill as many as you can. Don't be naive.
>>
>>369016
yeah, most of the stuff he said was actually substantiated with facts.
im surprised he said his political views over like were "communism, then anarchism, then libertarianism and finally eco-fascism'
You can tell the guy wasnt an idiot
he said a lot of right things for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>369005
>the problem is that the shooter is insane (a given)
he wasnt insane at all i believe.
read thru what is being described as his manifesto and you can plainly see he was very sane
>>
>>369023
Didn't he use Wikipedia as a valid source?
>>
Why are you all still talking about the dude? He's old news. Either way if his manifesto was filled with good ideas or not it's tainted now, never resort to violence unless you have to.
>>
>>369020
And my point is, it's kind of folly to believe that.
>>369021
>You are being foolishly dismissive by calling him insane and crazy. I don't think he is. I think he was extremely calculated and knew what he was doing was wrong. Being "insane" is the lack of that understanding. He was homicidal, and angry at Muslims for invading "white lands." This was his motivation to kill Muslims, you can find many of them at a Mosque, and during a time of prayer you can find a lot of them there to kill as many as you can. Don't be naive.
And I think you're being naive by thinking that he's a mastermind who was extremely calculated.
You know what masterminds who are extremely calculated don't do? Go shoot up a mosque. Because there is no end-goal which would result in him getting anything he wants other than attention. Calculated masterminds don't need attention, because they have other, more substantive goals they want to meet.

This guy just wants his retarded paper to be on every late night news show, and thanks for dumbass reporters and twitter users, he's going to get that wish. He won't get any goal that he actually set out to accomplish other than having his idiot paper published in the court of public opinion.

>>369024
-And my point is that you still can't trust anything it says. How do you know he even wrote that while of sound mind?
For all we know, that's a crazy falseflag meant to frame an ideology he hates and a specific person he despises. But we don't know that, and we probably will never know if that's the case.

I think the paper is just a long, drawn-out plea for attention just like all of these manifestos. People are putting too much merit into it.
>>
>>369023
I disagree with him on something and it's that he didn't go for someone more at fault for immigration. Yeah he's attacking the people, but that's a symptom and not the cause. People will not start attacking immigrants because of him and there won't be any lasting effects. He'll be forgotten in a year.
>>
>>369030
I fucking doubt that, once a shooting happens anywhere there's bound to be more inspos. Take a look at America.
Unless NZ actually does take control over guns like OZ. But I fucking doubt that too, theyll half ass it and leave it be. Our govt is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>368993
He has helped his cause more then millions of twitter and 4chan posts
>>
>>369030
An anglo living in NZ crying about "muh mudslime invaders" can safely be dismissed as a hypocritical moron
>>
>>369020
He doesn't belong there either by his own definition.
>>
>>369028
>that's a crazy falseflag meant to frame an ideology he hates and a specific person he despises.
sooo.... your now claiming that a man who is totally mentally insane masterminds an entire plot to frame an entire ideology and person he despises which involves the killed of dozens of people while wearing military attire in broad daylight and then escaping home...?
im sorry but what you are describing clearly does not sound like the work of someone who is mentally insane.
maybe sadistic, criminal, nihilistic, irreverent, evil, or even faustian
but mentally insane does not seem to describe this guy aptly
he planned things out, he wrote a 70 page explanation why in the hopes of radicalizing others, and he executed flawlessly.
he does not seem to fit any medical definition of insane
>>
>>369038
read his manifesto, he predicted that you would ask that claim that exact same thing and he has already addressed it
>>
>>369040
>invasion is okay when I do it
Sounds like he has nothing worth reading
>>
>>369040
>read his manifesto
how? it's taken down everywhere
all i can find are the navy seal pasta and spyro screencaps from mouthbreathers on /pol/
>>
>>369026
are you arguing that wikipedia is devoid of facts, or that he should have written his paper in a style targeting academic institutions and scientific journals?
because would argue there is nothing wrong with using wikipedia considering the audience he targeted with his paper
>>
>>369048
ill post it to /tg/ one moment
>>
>>369048
get it while tis hot:
the manifesto
>>>/tg/65164769
https://files.catbox.moe/brq2e1.pdf
>>>/tg/65164769
>>>/tg/65164769
>>
>>369045
lol why ask a question that isnt worth getting an answer to?
are you just trying to shitpost?
>>
>>369052
There's no reason to read the manifesto of a hypocritical murderer and give him the attention he so obviously craves.
>>
>>369053
Explain to me how a white man living in New Zealand (a nation where whites are not indigenous) has any right to complain about immigrants.
>>
>>369054
ok whatever makes you happy,
I was posting it for the people who actually want to understand the situation and not hide their heads in the sand
>>
>>369050
Considering how Wikipedia's info can be fabricated by anyone, yes that's an issue, especially when you're using those very statistic to justify your massacre. But I suppose you're in saying that using Wikipedia is appropriate for the dude's intended audience.
>>
>>369056
There's nothing in there that you can't find on some shitposting thread on /pol/
>>
>>369054
Then don't complain the file obviously wasn't posted for you, you don't have to read it if you don't want
>>
>>369058
Whatever makes you happy Anon
>>
>>369060
You still can't justify an immigrant murdering people for being immigrants.
I can only hope that you and your family gets run over by a truck of peace, and that some moron does nothing but spread memes about it.
>>
>>369051 his parents where immigrants he is just a broken toy
>>
>>369062
Nobody is doing that you are literally sperging out that someone posted something you don't want to read.
Stop it.
>>
>>369064
People who support terrorist murderers only deserve to themselves be killed by terrorists from the other side.
>>
>>369052
thanks anon
always intriguing to read someone's ravings
>>
What's this about spyro?
>>
>>369062
And here I thought we were all adults and would be able to handle all of the facts regarding this guys actions
Namely not being afraid to read the reasons why he did this, in his own words
I guess I was wrong
>>
>>369065
Nobody is doing that you are still sperging out that someone posted something you don't want to read
Stop it
>>
>>369070
simple man kill or be killed if pol tards want to kill hajis dont ne surprised when hahis kill white niggers.
>>
>>369070
I don't need to read it to know why he did it: because he's a delusional cripplechan /pol/tard convinced that his personal failures in life are all due to brown people.
>point how the hypocrisy of an immigrant hating immigrants for being immigrants
>ACKSHUALLY
Stop trying to worm out of being a supporter of terrorists.
>>
>>368488
Not everyone is a dick-gargling moralfaggot fainting at the sight of blood like you.
>>
>>369075
and not everyone is a fedora-tipping sociopath like you.
>>
>>369052
Thanks Anon was honestly wondering what goes thru someones head who does something like this
>>
>>369072
Good, let em all kill each other world would be better off
>>369074
Good job being presumptious and burying your head in your own prejudice and predisposition instead of deciding to actually read something and understand the subject your arguing about better
>>
>>369078
Exactly what part of what I said is wrong?
>he is an immigrant
>he hates arab immigrants who are not even necessarily illegal immigrants enough to murder them en masse, including women and children
>even beyond being an immigrant, his race is not native to neither Australia nor New Zealand
>>
>>368854
Probably when he said "subscribe to pewdiepie" or whatever
>>
>>369078
I'm pretty convinced that this whole manifesto is a load of hot garbage and the guy just decided to murder people because he could and wanted to. Being a white dude and playing the 'muh immigrants/white power' card is the easiest way to give the horrified modern public a reason they'll readily accept.
>>
>>369080
not him but If he hated Arab immigants whilst being an Arab immigrant i could see your point.
>>
>>369054
You dumb faggot I wanna read it.
>>
>>369083
He's laying claim of ownership to a nation that, by his own definition, he has no right to. In other words,
>invasion is okay when its white immigrants
>>
>>369088
I love it when rabid extremists and their verbose motives can be deconstructed so succinctly.
There's a lot of satisfaction in being able to hold out your hand and just say 'no, you're racist and that is /literally/ all there is to it.'
>>
>>368253
I really want to watch it out of curiosity but its absolutely fucking awful whats happened, i hope the poor people that lost their lives rest in peace and the cunt that did this gets the death sentance.
>>
>>369088
I was reading the manifesto, is sad to see how this kid with all the opportunities in the world, turns into such a worthless stupid human being
>>
>>368313
>Greenland
>land is white.
>>
The more I learn about the guy the more he looks like an absolute 4chan memelord.
Imagine taking 4chan (or hotwheels chan in this instance) seriously, how embarrassing.
>>
Remember to email
>anon89851@gmail.com
For the vid
>>
>>369088
>>invasion is okay when its white immigrants
i mean, has anything ever been made worse by white immigration? look at South Africa, went from being no-man's land to at one point having nuclear weapons and being a place people actually wanted to live.
>>
>>369104
>i mean, has anything ever been made worse by white immigration?
india
>>
Breivik still has the high score
>>
>>369102
The video has the torrent placed in this thread Ctrl+f ". torrent"
The manifesto is in this thread as well
Most places are removing both from their site, download your copies now before they are banned outright like Florida is already trying to do
>>
>>369096
Yeah true that, you can tell the guy was not stupid and well read
Probably even could have been a decent author of something besides a terrorist manifesto
>>
>>369080
Not him but the only part of your green text that you actually said was calling the shooter an immigrant. The rest of your green text I dont think you ever said
Your green text should have looked like
>Your support murders because you think people should read something to understand it
>Your a evil white guy because you don't think the guy was insane
>You support terrorism because you think reading something the guy wrote is evidence he is not insane, your entire family should die
That is literally the arguments you made
Whatever bruh, even I wanna know what this dude was thinking
>>
>>368314
Most warped thinking I've ever seen. Humanity is fucked.
>>
>>369104
>Implying giving south africa resources improved things.
Worst mistake britain ever fucking made
>>
>>369104
>moving the goalposts
He's still an invader by his own definition and should kill himself asap.
Blood and soil.
>>
>>369116
See >>369040
>ACKSHUALLY
>>
does anyone have the link of the video or did they just full take it down
>>
>>369141
See
>>369102
>>
>>369088
Pretty much, despite him trying to answer all possible questions I'm surprised he didn't even try to address this in the manifesto
>>
>>368549
>Filled to the brim with memes and copypasta as if he wrote the whole thing like a joke
My dude. He killed 50 people.
>it'S jUst A PraNk bRooO
You can't be this stupid but you are.
>>
"Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?" he asked himself. "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no."
>>
>>368626
The Internet has no fault as it has no agency、it was aways the human being resposable for human suffering、Internet is just a tool that potentializes human features not more not less、 people thinking that internet would just bring good from people never really payed attention to the inherent malice that lives in everyone、people who seriously thought that way are not really looking at people in their surroundings or even at the very bottom of their hearts.
>>
>>369300
aka "fuck you rousseau"
the last century should be proof enough that mankind's civility stems from necessity and not inherent to it
>>
>>368568
According to him basically his aim was to cause overreaction of liberal policies and get the average Joe to act、it was a provocation to create conflict between liberals、conservatives and muslims.
>>
>>369303
>>369303
Tribalism runs too deep in the blood、without knowing people starts hating other people from other ethnicities in-group self preservation kicks in and this sort of madness comes one after another、 no end to it、actually things tend to get worse as a tribe gets too close with other tribe.
>>
>>369198
He's an aussie, these are the people notorious for shitposting. I could almost believe that this whole attack was one giant shitpost, given the way he behaved and the things he said and did.
>plays Remove Kebab throughout the attack
>starts the attack by saying "subscribe to pewdiepie"
>"Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the
extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes."
>"Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me
to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies."
>uses the navy seal copypasta in his manifesto
>>
>>369359
While I'm not saying that killing 50 people wasn't a horrible thing, I am saying this could be a giant shitpost meant to stir up shit.
I'm also not the guy you responded to.
>>
Israel Targets Gaza After Tel Aviv Rocket Scare
>>
Pls send me the video puncher38@hotmail.de
>>
Some one post the vid again
>>
>>369198
A brainlet argues with himself
>>
New Zealand considering stricter gun laws after the shooting

Will this actually help anything?
>>
Prolly not tbh
>>
Why is /news/ so incredibly Reddit tier?
>>
ANON ANON GIVE ME THE /news/!
>>
link 4 video?
>>
>>368955
if you're a 28yo semi-retired fitness instructor (a profession that's got lots of free time,) and a poltard what do you think his time spent since he found out about 4chan and the internet at 13-16?

he's either in a videogame, the memetic part of the internet, pol, youtube videos espousing similar political views, etc. And when he works out he's in his head.

And when he meets people, due to the digital world we live in today its not randoms at a local bar or diner. No his main social interaction is with people preselected for having his own beliefs through the internet and various associations he posts/talks to.

So yes of course he's detached from reality- he doesn't live it. And neither do most us who spend their time in vidya and the internet. But what else is there to do?

Even if I wanted to live a healthy normal lifestyle it would be boring af in comparison to youtube/memes/porn/vidya. The normal ones amongst us are the ones who aren't neets and have to communicate and interact with others in work settings and haven't given up on themselves getting laid/getting a gf- our other desires and life duties force us into reality. But for semi-neets like this guy that isn't the case.

At least when true near-real VR comes about then we can forget bout this easily radicalized subsection of society- idle males living in virtual reality aren't a danger when the VR is nearly as good as reality.

But until then we need to watch out for the radicalization of people detached from reality and society like this shooter. THE EXACT SAME THING goes for muslim extremists.

Its basically either mentally ill and deeply unsatisfied as well as neets that constitute the recruitment of the extreme right- and ISIS/this guy are essentially just that the extreme right.
>>
>>369030
>He'll be forgotten in a year.

didn't he literally mention that in the manifesto?
>>
>>369551
Do you found some ?
>>
VIDEO 140MB

https://is .gd/KqOkqS
https://is .gd/jukY1c
>>
>>369599
>
>
Mmm. Reddit spacing, mind reading, blatent shilling. Delicious blend.
>>
>>369719
download with button
>145mb
download by inspecting file
>89mb
huh?
>>
>>369983
different encodings
the file displayed is not the one you download from the button
>>
>>369983
The service reencodes to save bandwidth. But the original file I've uploaded is avaiable through the download buttons. Just like the other guys stated :)
>>
Someone post the video of the shooting please
>>
>>369088
>>invasion is okay when its white immigrants
correct
>>
>>370173
Use your brain dumbass
>>
>>368233
The title is confusing
Is "Christchurch" name of the town? As in this was not Christians that were killed?
Need footage of the attach.
>>
>>370444
holy fucking hell, i know climate's fucked and all but couldn't you wait until fucking summer as usual?
>>
Can someone get me a link to the video and manifesto thanks
>>
>>368253
get help you sick fuck
>>
>>368482
you are a twat
>>
>>370985
You are a faggot.
>>
How can I find a link to the video?
>>
>>371210
You cannot. You are dumb. But if you try reeeeeally hard you mind find a link in this god damn thread you've shitposted in.
>>
>>370173
dumbass

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.