[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: D1YVgt8WsAEV5IU.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1080)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
The "Living Infants Fairness and Equality (LIFE) Act" (HB 481)—the “heartbeat” bill that I am rebranding as the “Women’s Womb Takeover” bill—passed in the Georgia House of Representatives by just two votes last week. All Democrats present voted against the measure except one, and some Republicans either walked or voted “no.”

HB 481 was rushed through the committee process, brought on the floor late into the hours of Crossover Day when bills have to pass to the other chamber, and passed the Georgia House of Representatives. So I agree it’s not a laughing matter—but neither is the government telling me when I must have a child.

HB 481 is not done. It’s in the Georgia Senate as I write this opinion. It can still be stopped, I believe. So whether I actually file my “testicular bill of rights” or not, I will continue to work with the Senate to try to stop this heinous, unconstitutional measure that attacks women’s core rights to privacy and family planning. I was elected by 54,000 Georgians to fight for their interests—and I will continue to do so no matter what stands in my way.

https://www.newsweek.com/abortion-testicular-bill-rights-opinion-1360045
>>
Silly Georgia
>>
Why is it so hard to just stop murdering babys. I don't get it.
>>
>>367406
Why is it so hard for Republicans to stop murdering children? I don't get it.
>>
>>367410
Joe Biden is not a Republican.
>>
>opinion
heh nothing personel kiddo
>>
>>367399
>Mandatory DNA test of child

Some parts of it aren't that crazy. A lot less paternity fraud and clueless cucks raising bastard kids.
>>
>>367399
>I am rebranding as the “Women’s Womb Takeover” bill
Aren't you precious?
Why not the "You Didn't Seem to Mind a Dick in There Act"?
>>
>>367399
isn't this law already effectively on the books...
"We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness; ..."
>>
>>367452
I would call it the "Put the Dog Out for the Night Act"
>>
>>367399
>permission from partners to obtain medicine
will never happen, and is clearly an emotional overreaction.

>ban vasectomy procedures
100% support

>require DNA testing when a woman is pregnant
sure, why not

>24 hr waiting period to buy sex toys
for what purpose
>>
>>367480
>100% support
Why?

Real question, I know zero about this subject
>>
Still waiting for legislation protecting men from having their genitals mutilated...
>>
>>367553
I'm not sure we need more laws, when the same thing could be achieved by removing the laws that protect you after you've mutilated somebody.
>>
>>367553
Why are you some kind of weakling?
>>
>>367563
I played King Of Dragon Pass again recently and I kind of like the idea that family matters could be outside the jurisdiction of public law.
>>
Nice more government control into the deepest recesses of an individual's personal life.
>>
>>367399
> Banning vasectomies
So when raped they will be much more likely to get pregnant have to carry to term. Pro rape baby legislation
>>
>>367411
Yes he is.
>>
>>367643
i wonder if theres any correlation between vasectomies and rapists. i would bet on an inverse correlation
>>
>>367399
About 110 old ass Congressional representatives and and their rich friends are coming for your wombs, leave the other 300 million americans the fuck alone, grasp reality and actually direct your efforts at meaningful results, this is the Abyss, all you do by screaming into it is to wake up what lurks here, and we are not your problem, your society is not your problem, your law makers are, pick your fights with them.
>>
>>367686
She’s isn’t trying to actually pass this. She explicitly said that. It’s just to demonstrate how fucked up Congress is being to women.
>>
>>367686
>>367698
Correction! Its FEMALES who want LAWS to make abortion illegal.
The media puts effort into hiding the fact that the pro-life march has more women then the pro-death women's movement.
>>
maybe don't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant
maybe if you do get pregnant abort the fetus sooner rather than later

>but RAPE
then file a rape exception amendment to the bill

spoilers: nobody who claims to care about rape will actually ever add this amendment because it makes the bills more likely to pass
>>
>>367399
You Americans should just pass the "No raw sex for people who don't want to get pregnant" law. Or the "seal the womb for women who don't want to get pregnant" law.
>>
>>367647
>Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. born November 20, 1942) is an American politician who served as the 47th vice president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden
>>
>>367698
Yeah that is typically how a strawman works
>>
>>367399
Stop being whores
>>
>>367872
>haha me? a whore?
well you're dressing like one
>I don't do it for you babe, I dress for MYSELF, I put make up for MYSELF and I don't care about your existence lmao

What do you guys think the solution is?

For me, it's a mass movement showing all men what's really happening and encouraging them to stop "showing" any affection/desires for women. Then you'll see bitches rage for not getting the attention they want etc

Islam truly will solve this shit lmao
>>
So she's getting paid to do this right? Paid to write satirical bills and make ridiculous strawmen like: the government is forcing me to breed. What a life. Did Dante ever give a punishment for women who abort? What would it be i wonder.
>>
when will they cut to the chase and just ban sex before marriage. sex is for procreation only
>>
>>367399
Fuck human rights.
>>
>>367399
So much for the Democrats being the "insane liberals" pushing for this shit.
Looks like the republicans have a similar problem.
>>
>>367976
>https://www.newsweek.com/abortion-testicular-bill-rights-opinion-1360045
>This is why I drafted my “testicular bill of rights” and tweeted:
Oh, what the fuck is:
>passed in the Georgia House of Representatives by just two votes last week. All Democrats present voted against the measure except one, and some Republicans either walked or voted “no.”

That was to do with another piece of legislation.
Maybe I should have read this before verbally ejaculating.
>>
>>367406
Because there's too many people on the planet and some people can't or don't want to spend the time or money on a dipshit that probably won't amount to anything you brain dead faggot
>>
>>368008
They clearly can't be bothered to spend the $10-$30 on perfectly harmless contraceptives, either.
>>
>>368003
Ok? Everything i said is still true. She gets paid to do this. Maybe you should grow a brain?
>>
>>367411
he's a DINO and a part of the neoliberal-clintonite-wing of the democratic party, that's close enough..
>>
>>368111
>the neoliberal-clintonite-wing of the democratic party
Formerly known as: the Democratic party.
>>
>>367511
Sex is for reproduction only, anon.
>>
>>367406
Yeah, if only there was an easy and cheap way to prevent unwanted pregnancies that Republicans didn't oppose...
>>
>>368151
By that same logic, we should all be eating gruel only, since "food is only for nutrients."
>>
Lmao! Women fight for the right to murder a living baby because they can't quit being whore.
>>
>>367399
Besides the aggravated assault bit, I don't have a problem with this bill.
>>
>needing DNA to determine the father
Based
>>
>>367399
Looks like anti-degeneracy legislation to me
>>
>>368910
>Women push for law
>Anti-degeneracy

Pick one (1).
>>
>>367399
unironically don't see an issue with this bill.
>>
>>368485
Assuming you ever lose your v-card you can't actually tell if a woman has been with other men.
>>
>>367399
Right on! Who are they to tell us what to do with our bodies! ...a mans right to choose should override a woman's right to say no!
>>
>>369162
That's because you're a homo that dreams about dicks.
>>
>>367399
>mandatory paternity test

I really don't think she thought this brilliant scheme all the way through...
>>
>>367698
Republicans are being far less fucked up to women than Democrats are being to children.
>>
Mandatory prenatal DNA testing and paternal financial responsibility!! Fuck yes!!

Call their bluff and sign this shit!!
>>
I think people shouldnt have sex until marriage anyway. Nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>369855

You're fucked. Wait til you’ve lived life. Must be in your teens.
>>
>>369864
how old are you and how many women have you fucked
>>
>>367399
I'd agree under the following conditions;
>Require women to obtain permission for purchasing lube.
>No issue with this, seems comparable to whats going on for women. (Correct me if wrong)
>Adjust it to "against her permission".
>Remove "pay child support" since no child requires any support at this stage of their life. (Keep the DNA testing)
>Attach the words ", and women" right after the word "men". (Not that this solves any problems.)
>>
>>367410
>>>367406
>Why is it so hard for Republicans to stop murdering children? I don't get it.

Imagine being a leftist and accusing Republicans of killing babies
>>
>>368008
you think third world shitholes abort their children? They have 10 and 3 die, the rest grow up and ammount to less than any american aborted fetus you nigger
>>
>>368008
What you mean to say is that there are too many people on the planet to control. Once you understand this truth you will also understand who wants to kill your children.
>>
>>367406
#ADRENOCHROME
>>
>>370289
>>369940
Why do Republicans traffic children from the sex dungeon/pizza parlor under Mar a Lago?the devil worshippers are using you to further their sick rituals,and besides Republicans love abortions that's why they mix it into their bread.
>>
>>369864
Why? women with zero sexual partners before marriage have the lowest divorce rate.
>>
I don't have a foreskin and if I try to speak out about it I'm called anti-semitic or dismissed as a homo, but yeah I totally have more control over my sex organs than women do.
>>
>>367399
The fuck is happening in my state.
>>
>>370400
>The fuck is happening in my state.
Ethics.
>>
I dont get it.
Let people abortion themselves out of existence. This is literally a problem that fixes itself.
Kill every kid you have pretty please.
>>
>>367459
Not any more
>>
>>367399
You could always just kill yourself, whore. :)
>>
how long have liberal women been mobbing /news/, I don't understand it at all, is this all a big joke? Is this a LARP board?
>>
>>367399
Yeah, this will be overturned in no time. I really don't see how this is even remotely enforceable
>>
>>368008
Case an point
>YOU
>>
>>367399
The equivalent of sperm is the ovum, not a fetus.
There's no equivalence between a ovum or sperm cell and a 3 month old fetus with bones, organs, blood vessels, nerve pathways, a functioning brain and a beating heart.

Why is the "party of science" so willfully ignorant of biology? This bill is 63 gender stupid.
>>
Rape a feminist, save the country.
>>
>>367399
> Mandatory DNA testing for proof of being the father

And men wouldn't support that? Women have faught that piece for years. Also, that bill seems to encourage rape. No official partner, no permission needed.
>>
>>368008
>people abort babies because they're worried about over population.
White women abort their babies because they're scared and they're lazy.
>People abort babies because they are soulless leeches that will never amount to anything.
Please show me on the doll where your parents hurt you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.