[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Big narstie.jpg (174 KB, 1600x900)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>Big Narstie says he could have ended up in prison if he hadn't found God
https://news.sky.com/story/big-narstie-says-he-could-have-ended-up-in-prison-if-he-hadnt-found-god-11634777

>Rapper Big Narstie has said he could have ended up in jail if he hadn't found God.
>The 33-year-old, from Brixton, South London, said he did not think he would become a famous rapper and could have been "another statistic".
>Discussing how he found his faith, he told Radio Times magazine: "I would say it was God blessing my life, and giving me the opportunity to do everything I'm doing.
>"At 18, I could have not been here.
>"I could have been another statistic.
>"All the odds were in favour of my just going to prison at that age.
>"I had no visions of being a superstar."

>Narstie, who is now an established grime star, said there was a time when he struggled to afford bread and thought about giving up music many occasions.
>He said: "When it just wasn't working, my mum pushed me and drove me,.
>"There were times when I couldn't even buy a loaf of bread."

>The star is also known for The Big Narstie Show, which he said was a little different to what he was used to when he got started.

>He added: "My first problem about doing The Big Narstie Show was just adjusting to TV rules.
>"At first, it started to piss me off, but after I got the adjustments and the rules, I started to enjoy it.
>"I'm fortunate, though. Channel 4 know I'm messed up. But they've got a soft spot for me."

>This week's Radio Times is out on Tuesday.
>>
>>355125
>He said: "When it just wasn't working, my mum pushed me and drove me,.
How 'bout thanking her instead of god, you fat fuck?
>>
>>355125
Maybe if he had a few more times where he couldn't buy bread he wouldn't be a fat fuck
>>
>>355146
He probably does, but he probably didn't get the pilosophical and moral substance he clearly thinks he needed from just his mom.

>>355147
You know fattening food is the cheap shit right?
>>
>>355125
>>355146
I'm sure he's thankful for both his music is still shit tho
>>
>>355150
You know not eating is the cheapest shit, right?
>>
>>355194
Got me there

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.