[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/feb/11/germs-are-not-real-fox-news-host-pete-hegseth?CMP=fb_gu&fbclid=IwAR3hqRMtm0eJLg1UsDOnZKNVFQ48ltS3icdOWC_ZELHs1By9hoVEPbmIjRA

Donald Trump’s favourite TV show, Fox & Friends, has a reputation for giving airtime to conspiracy theories that benefit the White House agenda. But host Pete Hegseth may now have managed to upset the famously germaphobic president – by revealing that he has not washed his hands in a decade.

The admission came as Hegseth discussed eating day-old pizza that had not been refrigerated. He did not see any issue with eating the pizza, he said, then added that he didn’t think he had washed his hands in 10 years.

“Really,” he said. “I don’t really wash my hands ever.”

Met with laughter, he explained: “I inoculate myself. Germs are not a real thing. I can’t see them, therefore they’re not real.”

On Twitter on Monday, Hegseth gave mixed messages. He claimed he had been joking and paraphrased the president in blaming the media for being so “self-righteous and angry”. He also said he supported drinking from hosepipes and riding bikes without a helmet.
>>
The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that regular hand washing “is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others”. Being well educated about hand washing “reduces the number of people who get sick with diarrhea by 23% to 40%”, it says.

Fox has form, however, when it comes to denying scientific fact just because it is not immediately observable. Analysis by the progressive watchdog Media Matters for America found that Fox News hosts tend to discuss climate change when the weather is particularly cold, seeking to cast doubt over accepted science regarding rising global temperatures.

Hegseth, who served with the national guard in Iraq, was once reported to be Trump’s favoured pick to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs. That role would have made him responsible for the health and wellbeing of 20 million Americans.
>>
I eat day old food all the time. I wouldn't give it to someone else, but I'll do it.
>>
>>355077
He's either joking or astonishingly ignorant.

Either way it doesn't matter, because as a TV host he has to shower daily to keep away the oily sheen of an unwashed pleb. This serves the same purpose 90% of the time.

Wash regularly!
>>
>>355090
If it’s not refrigerated you really shouldn’t anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ujTYLV2Qo4
>>
>>355096
>takes a shit
>doesn't wipe hands
>doesn't matter
Ok
>>
>>355090
Food that has been sitting out for a few hours and has not been refrigerated gathers bacteria very fast and can easily make you very sick. You may be fine most of the time but you probably don't want to press your luck
>>
>>355099
>>355123
it's already too late
>>
>>355118
>inoculates self
clearly, he licks his hands clean after shitting
>>
>>355096
Ask the question: is Fox and Friends known for comedy or astonishing ignorance?
>>
>>355186
Unintentional comedy, and Yes.
>>
>>355090
I only do this with pizza that's been out a few hours
Semi-warm pizza is good.
>>
eating finger foods and not washing your hands is a bit much
i hope they showers thoroughly every day
>>
He was clearly joking but I guess humor like common sense are also no longer being used by liberals.
>>
>>355096
it's pretty clear he is.
>>
>>355090
I'm with you brother. I will get a super burrito from a taco truck, eat half and leave the other half unrefrigerated in my truck overnight. At lunch the next day I will eat the other half. Sometimes I leave it for up to 24 hours with meat, cheese, sour cream, guacamole all in room temperature or warmer storage. I also eat day old sushi and sushi that has been sitting in my car for 6+ hours.

Other people have bitch-ass immune systems and they will die during the famine because they wont be able to eat rotting meat collected from traps.
>>
>>355539
I was with ya til the sour cream..

I never understood people bitchin bout day old pizza. Bread cheese and pepperoni can all just sit out all the time. Also once its cooked nothing dangerous is left to grow. True, some lil buggers will come to feast on it but nothing that can infest you.
>>
>>355077
Ahahahahaha
>>
>>358278
>Earth is flat
>vaccines are bad
>the government is ran by lizard men
>now germs don't exist
Why are americans like this?
>>
>>358786
It's only the /pol/ zombies that believe this, willing to bet most of them are don't even live in the US.
>>
>>358786
>Why are americans like this?
Because the government is actually run by Lizard men
>>
>>358797
Says the real lizard man
>>
>>358786
Because Americans are proud of ignorance.
>>
>>358786
We're very stupid
>>
>>358786
>Jokes are a myth
Why are third worlders like this?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.