[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
>>
progressives are the real fascists
>>
>>354531
Things that happened for 400 alex
>>
>>354566
>see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
>>
>>354579
If it really happened then you should be able to find a source other than the Daily Mail. If you can't, then they probably just made it up.
>>
>>354566
News article didn't happen?
>>
>>354592
The Daily Mail is the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer. It's not a newspaper, it's a tabloid. This isn't a news article, it's gossip.
>>
>>354594
are you here to debate whether or not the news occurred or are you just attacking the source?
>>
>>354595
I have no idea if it occurred or not because I have yet to see any evidence either way. I'm just commenting on what the Daily Mail is.
>>
>>354595
Obviously just attack the source, it’s the easiest way to instantly discredit anything here. Ignore the fact that Britain is a police state with genuine thought crimes.
>>
>>354597
It seems it is more reliable than MSM lies nowadays
>>
>>354599
If it's reliable, then you should be able to come up with another source corroborating the story.
>>
>>354629
i have no idea what's a tabloid or not (due to not giving a shit), googling for her name returns dailycaller, breitbart & americanthinker
>>
>>354629
Any time a news outlet does its own reporting, other outlets can only report "the WSJ reported that..." and there's nothing but secondhand reporting for a few days while other news outlets scramble to independently confirm the story.

In this case there are pretty much zero news outlets in the UK who would be interested in giving this story any airtime whether or not it was true, so that's not going to happen.
>>
OP here, can't find secondary source that doesn't just refer to Daily Mail and I can't find her twitter account either. Maybe it really is fake?
>>
>>354649
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/02/10/police-wasting-time-arresting-twitter-transphobes-could-tackling/
the telegraph (paywalled) doesn't cite dailymail
>>
what the fuck does this have to do with weapons
>>
>>354629
>¨reliable¨ source do not report of some types of stories
>any other source that does is ¨unreliable¨
>therefore the events aren't real
libshit logic is some reality denying evil shit.
>>
>>354594
Newspapers no longer exist (if they ever did at all), it's all just gossip rags now.
>>
>>354566
care to extrapolate?
>>
>>354594
THEY'RE FAKE NEWS

As listed by Donald Trump. Have reliable source.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/02/10/uk-mother-arrested-in-front-of-children-for-calling-trans-person-a-man-on-twitter/
>>
I think the mother was actually stalking and harassing the trans person. I can’t remember where I read it, but I believe this is just a story that’s being spun to rile up conservatives.
>>
>>354831
>Have reliable source.
it's stated in the second paragraph that their source is dailymail... in other words they are simply re-reporting
>>
>>355023
it was a joke
not sure why you thought it was worth bumping for that tbh ;^)

#makingofme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=484psuotV98
>>
>>355025
i see
>>
>>354531
The Brits gave up their guns. Now their Government puts them in jail for facebook post.
>>
>>355046
yeah but at the same time they have what, 0.01% of USA's number of school shootings?
>>
>>354629
This disgusting shemale has taken an injunction against his name (Anthony Halliday) being mentioned in the press. The guy writing for the mail ignores it, and the mail is the only outlet with the balls to not kowtow to insane litigious trannies.
>>
>>354535
You iz rong bitch shut up!
>>
>>354599
MSM does not "lie"
>>
>>355172
Hands up don't shoot
Muh Russian collusion
Donald Trump pee pee tape
"White Hispanic" Zimmermann
Michael Brown was "spreading the word of jesus"
Trayvon dindu nuffin!
"Duh smirking trump hat kid was harassing dat redskin"

etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>355172
Congratulations you just won the retard award
This award is only given to those who post the most moronic of comments seriously
It entities you to being ridiculed, for free
>>
Oi m8 you got a license to mock that tranny?
>>
>>355218
Its illegal to read wikileaks.
Also more obscure and not a direct lie but after some Syrian refugee molested some girls in Edmonton there was a guy who came on to the ryan jesperson show and talked about how the media shouldnt report those types of stories because the way people might react. Fucking unreal. And of course the Jespo faggot whines on his show wondering why the media gets flak nowadays. (Im sure he does actually know why.)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.