[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

https://africandailyvoice.com/en/2019/02/08/uganda-accused-promoting-sex-tourism-curvy-women-beauty-contest/
>NEWSROOM (ADV) – Uganda must cancel a beauty contest that seeks to attract more visitors by showcasing “curvy women” because it objectifies women and promotes sex tourism, campaigners said on Thursday.

>Tourism Minister Godfrey Kiwanda sparked outrage on Wednesday when he unveiled the “Miss Curvy Uganda” contest, saying the east African nation had “naturally endowed” women who should be used as “a strategy” to boost tourism.

>Women’s rights activists, politicians, church leaders and ordinary Ugandans said the contest was “state-sponsored objectification of women” and was treating women as though they were wildlife. Some are calling on Kiwanda to resign.

>More than 1,000 people have signed an online petition calling on the tourism ministry to abandon the pageant and apologise to the public.
>“In Uganda, the ministry of tourism has added ‘curvy women’ on the list of ‘tourism attractions’. I personally feel attacked. This is degrading women,” said Primrose Murungi, an entrepreneur and activist who started the online petition.

>“In a country where women are grabbed by men while walking on the streets and now they have legalised it by making them tourist attractions is not fair. They are objectifying us and reducing women to nothing.”

>Some Ugandans on social media argued the beauty contest would help to challenge the Western stereotype that only slim women are beautiful, saying the pageant celebrated the diversity of all body shapes, including those of African women.

>But many disagreed.

>“It’s important to delink women’s body image and expression, curvy or otherwise, from any tourism talk or venture,” tweeted Ugandan journalist Rosebell Kagumire.

>“Curvy women have been fighting back against the European beauty standards of beauty pageants for so long. The point here is Uganda is not a human zoo!”
Knuckles & Captain Alex at it again with their hijinks!
>>
>>354004
T H I C C
>>
Bullshit. Nobody goes to Uganda for sex tourism
>>
>>354150

mostly european pedophiles from Belgium Netherlands and Germany who like little chocolate. ..
>>
>objectification is wrong unless we do it then its ok
>>
>>354004

I'm more surprised that Uganda tourism of any kind would be a thing.
>>
>>354004
DAAAAYYYYUUM
I want to go to Uganda just to have her sit on my face
>tfw in Uganda, "curvy" still actually means curvy and not just fat
>>
>>354150
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>354004
Negreses aren't beautiful, so they use their fat asses to muh dik men.
>>
>>354359
How long have you've been stormfront's bitch?
>>
>>354360
Isn't it obvious they don't have diverse skin, eyes or hair? It's all dark. They don't want to be beautiful, they want you to put your dick into their ass. That's the old negress play,
>>
>>354004
>Uganda must cancel a beauty contest that seeks to attract more visitors by showcasing “curvy women”
This is the complete opposite of the west. Weird.
>>
>>354004
I for one, welcome our Sexy Curvy Chocolate Overlords
>>
>>354399
The thiccocaust.
>>
Uganda wants more rich Chinese husbands
>>
You're just asking for AIDS by fucking sheboons.
>>
>>354408
6 million dicks crushed
>>
>>354004
Sex tourism, aka regular tourism if you're any kind of living being with an urge to travel and instincts to stick it in stuff.
>"'I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? I mean, I been robbed of my most of my money, can I at least get a blowjob' - Mike Tyson" -Uganda
>>
>>354004
do yu no de wae?
>>
>>354004
BBWs on suicide watch
>>
I like thicc
>>
if amazon would support dollars to goats currency conversion would they be eligible for prime shipping?
>>
>>354004

Because there is no pleasing feminist....
>>
>>354004

she actually looks very very sexy..
>>
>>354223
Wouldn't that mean that countries depicting safaris are objectifying animals? What if it's good-looking people in adverts for european cruises? Maybe we should ban it all and just write in clear letters against a clear background (wouldn't want to objectify colors, now would we?) "Visit [insert place]". Truly nondiscriminatory.
>>
>>355003
>write in clear letters against a clear background (wouldn't want to objectify colors, now would we?)
are you pushing transparency as a superior option? i hope you brought your pepe pants you massive opacity racist
>>
>>354004
>https://africandailyvoice.com/en/2019/02/08/uganda-accused-promoting-sex-tourism-curvy-women-beauty-contest/

that is a near 10/10 woman

doll face

but...the children half nig forever doomed to low iq

nope
>>
>>354538
lol
>>
>>355083
>but...the children half nig forever doomed to low iq

nigglet. they have better basic education there than whites in USA. they just cant afford own univercity system like the countries in the west because it cost hundreds billions and thei politicians are fucking US installed monkies, who cant into high education politics beside sending their children to the Ex-Soviet or French univercities.
>>
I see the word uganda and i don't see a single knuckles. im so proud of all of you
>>
>aids tourism
>>
>>355119
>uganda has better basic education than whites in USA
>>
>>355184

how americunts do you know who speak 3 languages fluid and can program in C++ without seeing any computer or speacking with forigner in their whole life before you stupid little arcefuck?
>>
>>354149
>>>/an/2940839
>>
>>354004
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEET
>>
Why would you pay to catch AIDS?
>>
>>355196
How many people in Uganda can actually do that?
>>
>>355184
I don't know about Uganda specifically, but in my limited world experience most Africans in college pick up material just as quick as any Chinese students.
Whites are a crapshoot, you'll have some 18 Mamma's boy who can't solve for x in a linear algebra class, or some future medstudent who can't write anything longer than a page, or even some 30something dropout who could teach the class just going through the technicalities of a degree.
>>
>>355184
I could see it
T. Went to a public school in the us
>>
Do U no da wai?
>>
>>354004
36-24-36? Only if she's 5'3
https://youtu.be/qr89yq2wC9o
>>
>>354004
Ever notice how African women from Africa are generally more attractive than African women from America?
>>
>>359164
East African women > West African women
>>
>>359180
Psst, Central African Republican has the best women.
>>
>>354004
Would colonize, with protection.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.