[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next 72 hours. Click here to submit your application.

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

Okay so in Frederick Maryland there is a school called Urbana Middle, and an assult took place after school over a juul.
A 6th grader with high functioning autism told the teacher that a 7th grader was juuling. The teacher then took the 7th graders juul.
After school the 7th grader got some of his friends and waiting till they were out of school so they could confront and assult the 6th grader.
The 7th graders broke the 6th graders arm and one of the kids recorded the assult and put it on his snapchat story.
What do you guys think?

Link: https://www.fredericknewspost.com/public/assault-leads-to-disciplinary-action-investigation-of-urbana-middle-school/article_6a4232db-3f99-5242-80a9-dd8e38a0babc.html
>>
>>353883
snitches get bitches
>>
>>353883
>assault recorded
Arrests?
>disciplinary actions by the school
Well.
>>
The assult was recorded and i'm almost certain the kids who assaulted him were expelled
>>
>>353883
Well let's be honest, if someone took my Juul away I would gut them like a fish. I mean, it's basically the only reasonable thing to do when you're craving nicotine.
>>
>>353961
Give that kid a pack of smoke!
>>
I mean.... don’t be snitching lol
>>
>>354581
>lol
Are you, by chance, one of the 7th graders in the article?
>>
>>353883
>What do you guys think?
i think you can't spell assault for shit
>>
Lmao I do live in the district but i'm not directly involved with the incident. Also damnit I knew someone would notice my spelling error.
>>
>>354581
Better idea is to not act like a subhuman parasite.
>>
Zoomers doing zoomer shit
>>
Sign of the times. This almost sounds normal. Like something I would expect to be happening in middle schools on a regular basis these days. Lord of the Flies is not an instruction manual.
>>
>>355111
uh, were you alive at all in the 50's 60's 70's and 80's? hell even the 90's and 2000's if some kid was smoking in the bathroom, and you ratted him out and had his cigarettes taken away and his parents called, he'd probably throttle you when he got the chance.
>>
>>353961
The most reasonable thing to do is to not get addicted to nicotine in the first place. The next is to quit abusing nicotine altogether.
>>
>>355282
>Just stop liking vices!

You're really the worst kind of person.
>>
>>353883
thats what happens to snitches
>>
>>355283

I mean, vaping makes you look like an absolute tool as well.
>>
Good on him, smokers and drug users are subhuman.
>>
>>355321
>smoking is not cool guys

Wew lad
>>
>>355149
you made it so he didn't know it was you
i can only suppose the snitch was an entitled dumbfuck who rubbed it in, which fits
>Sign of the times.
>>
>>355331
Ow your edge nicked me there
>>
Make the juul Jew smoke non-stop until he pukes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.