[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 75 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: pete.jpg (29 KB, 444x495)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
The former mayor of Moscow has confirmed Donald Trump met with officials in Russia in the 1990s to discuss a possible building project after archival footage of the meeting was posted online.

The video, allegedly aired by Russian state television in 1995, shows the US president meeting with members of the former mayor’s administration.

“Trump was in Moscow,” Yury Luzhkov, the mayor of Moscow from 1992 through 2010, told the Interfax news agency. “He had contacts…on matters related to the construction of the Okhotny Ryad underground mall on Manezh Square.”

The video adds new insight into Mr Trump’s business dealings in Russia well before the 2016 presidential election. It had previously been reported he visited Moscow in 1996 — a year after his alleged meeting with the former mayor’s administration — when he announced plans to invest upwards of $250m into the city.

The video was unearthed by someone who had “been going through the Russian TV archives”, according to Daniel Sandford, a home affairs correspondent for BBC News, who previously served as a correspondent in Moscow.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-video-meeting-moscow-tower-mall-underground-1995-report-footage-archive-a8764921.html
Direct link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIdz6BEFC0M

Interesting. I thought Trump claimed he NEVER had contact and all the Trumpites kept repeating "muh Russia" like it's nothing. Guess that's out the window. How will they attempt to damage control this? Let's find out.
>>
Mr Trump’s reported meeting with Moscow officials in 1995 and the newly-unearthed footage does not show any clear wrongdoing on the part of the president. It does, however, refute the notion that he had zero dealings in Russia before assuming the White House in 2016 — a frequent claim made by Mr Trump and his inner circle.

“I know nothing about Russia,” Mr Trump said during the second presidential debate against Hillary Clinton. “I don’t deal there.”

He also previously told CBS4 in 2016, “I have nothing to do with Russia. I don’t have any jobs in Russia. I’m all over the world but we’re not involved in Russia.”

And again, in 2017, the president reiterated those claims in a tweet: “Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!”

The White House and Trump Organization did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Besides claiming not to have any business dealings with Russia, the president has also long defended his campaign from alleged collussion with Russian officials to sway the 2016 election in his favour. That accusation is currently being probed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, as investigators seek to understand Russia's interference operations in the election season that secured the White House for Mr Trump.

“[Trump] planned to take part in the mall’s construction,” the former mayor reportedly told Interfax. “There were intentions… but the matter didn’t go further.”

The video surfaced the same day BuzzFeed News uploaded a trove of documents outlining the Trump Organisation's plans to build a Trump Tower in Moscow and efforts among the president's inner circle to meet and discuss the project with Russian officials throughout the election.

Those documents showed an interest among the Trump team in building "the tallest tower in Europe".
>>
Cue mass of republicans saying its faked.
>>
>>352093
Well, I won't say it's fake, but crying wolf has predictable consequences.
>>
>>352096
>crying wolf
>literally no claim thus far has been proven fake
>>
>>352096
It's only a matter of time before the pee tape is confirmed at this point seeing as everything else in the dossier is getting proven.
>>
>international business man has contacts across the globe
No shit
>>
>>352105
“I know nothing about Russia,” Mr Trump said during the second presidential debate against Hillary Clinton. “I don’t deal there.”

He also previously told CBS4 in 2016, “I have nothing to do with Russia. I don’t have any jobs in Russia. I’m all over the world but we’re not involved in Russia.”

Explain this.
>>
>>352107
Explain what? I am agreeing with your position, dipshit
>>
I would be far more interested in photos of Trump and Bill Clinton at Jeffrey Epstein's Boca Raton mansion, raping young teen girls from 2001-2005
>>
>>352102
>you don't know there isn't a wolf!
Retard please.
>>
>>352117
More like, you came to see why people were shouting "Wolf!", there were numerous wolves there, and you pretended not to see them because that would mean admitting you were wrong. Retard.
>>
>>352111
Another person, but your position in >>352105 makes the reasonable person assume you're justifying Trump's actions by saying he'll does business everywhere when it's clear from >>352107 that he lied about doing business in Russia and it further feeds into the narrative that he's being blackmailed or is just a willing agent of the Russians.
>>
>>352121
>your position makes a reasonable person assume he does business everywhere
Exactly. A reasonable person would assume that Trump was blowing smoke up their ass when he said that he didn't have any dealings with Russia or Russians in the past. I am not here to speculate on why he may lied about it and am perfectly content to wait a month until the probe concludes before jumping to conclusions
>>
>>352121
So what? All politicians lie.
>>
>>352114
I'd actually like that to come out just to see Trumpites and the Faux Left seething.
>>
We got Drumpf now
>>
>>352137
Is this the best damage control /pol/tards can muster?
>>
>>352129
>>352128
It's the treason, stupid.
>>
>>352145
You'll actually need to cause some damage for that.
>>
in 1995 he attempted to make inroads into Russian real estate but nothing came of it.
20 years later it has been dug up and plastered across the msm because it aligns with a political agenda.
wow, just wow. this will be the final nail in the coffin
>>
>>352149
*retakes the House*

Oops!
>>
>>352151
Yeah, there's a bit of damage control over that. But muh russia is about as convincing as pizzagate.
>>
>>352151
>the house matters
Lel
>>
>>352153
>But muh russia is about as convincing as pizzagate.
Except for the conspiracy and treason.
>>
>>352154
For the House not mattering, you sure seem to be having a lot of trouble getting that wall thanks to the House being under Democrat control.
>>
>>352155
No, it's vague innuendo about conspiracy and treason. Just like pizzagate was vague innuendo about conspiracy and molestation.
>>
>>352157
Prosecution and convictions are not vague innuendos.
>>
>>352158
Manafort got done for tax fraud, Flynn got perjury trapped. Which one of those proves that Trump is a Russian spy?
>>
>>352119
Wheres the piss video?
The collusion?
Any ties to his presidential campaign?
And constantly bleating IMPEECH like the dull ass sheep you are doesnt fucking help your argument.
>>
>>352162
ORANGE MAN BAD
>>
>>352162
>Flynn got perjury trapped
You mean he lied under oath. He also plead guilty to lying under oath and agreed to cooperate to have other charges dropped.
>>
>>352166
Orange fan mad.
>>
This is it!
>>
>>352163
Well, it's obvious to anybody that knows anything about wolves that the townspeople are clearly trying to hide them. They just don't want to admit they are wrong about the wolves existing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some hats to make.
>>
>>352196
>Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some hats to make.
I don't get this reference.
>>
>>352081
>The former mayor of Moscow

hahahaha. Luzkov is a fucking looser because he was stopped by Putin to robe the whole disctrict into piss poor state. he stole SO FUCKING MUCH! just for talking with this corrupt fuck democrat cocksuckers must be bared into the prison cell.
>>
>>352248
I'm guessing you're Russian.
>>
>>352162
>perjury trapped.
How we can tell you're a /pol/ppet
He also flipped like a pancake and is still spilling his guts to Mueller and is most likely confirming a majority of what Cohen is telling Mueller.
>>
>>352226
Mercury was initially used in the creation of felt hats. That's where the term 'mad as a hatter' comes from.
>>
>>352256
Well, let me know when Mueller actually reveals something serious. At the moment, the investigation looks like politically targeted prosecution of routine beltway behavior.
>>
>>352258
>"Everyone does it!"
>Ron Howard voice: "Actually, only Republicans did it."
>>
>>352081
>>352084
I don't know what Trump actually said. From the arguments in this thread though, it sounds a lot like rules lawyering, so exact phrasing is probably pretty important.
I mean, in the 1995 case here, it sounds like he wanted to do something, but never actually got to do it for whatever reason. The deal fell through. Ergo, there was no deal in place. So what he's quoted in the post as saying isn't actually factually wrong. It just carries an implication that he never even tried, but didn't explicitly say that. "Know nothing about Russia" I don't fucking know. That shit could mean anything if you're not determined to take it absolutely literally.
All this gotcha shit is fucking obnoxious either way. Death by a thousand papercuts may ultimately result in death, but makes the killer look like a ridiculously petty and anal little faggot.
>>
>>352261
That isn't even vaguely plausible.
>>
>>352262
There's plenty that he said that isn't mentioned in the article.

What is with people like you who "don't really know the full situation" but still feel compelled to stick your nose in the discussion? Go fucking read up on it if you are that compelled to discuss.
>>
>>352261
All politicians lie, it is routine in DC. Only prosecuting people on one side for it is obvious political bias, not justice.
>>
>>352274
Feel free to list any examples of Democrats doing it.
>>
is this really the best they have
>>
>>352282
>Footage of Trump killing a baby comes out
>You: "Really? Is this all they've got?"
>>
>>352278
Northam
>>
>>352278
Here's a whole list
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/13/democrats-are-afflicted-uncontrollable-urge-sputte/
>>
>>352278
> you can keep your doctor
> i was born in Hawaii
>>
>The former mayor of Moscow has confirmed Donald Trump met with officials in Russia in the 1990s
>1990s

I'll not even bother reading the rest tbh
>>
>>352283
Meanwhile in reality....
Video of dems talking about " keeping the child comfortable" before killing it cause "wyinims choice".
>>
>>352283
Democrats literally advocate for killing babies tho
>>
>>352302
>killing babies
No.
>>
>>352297
>> i was born in Hawaii
In other words proof isn't enough to satisfy you because he's a Democrat. So there's literally no point to paying attention to what you said.
>>
>>352298
Trump ran for president just a few years later.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_2000_presidential_campaign

Connect the dots, retard.
>>
>>352310
>literally asking me to consider circumstantial evidence
>>
>>352306
>>killing babies
>No.

Found the Queen of Denial.

Yes, new NYC abortion law does authorize "ending" babies.
>>
>>352081
>The former mayor of Moscow has confirmed Donald Trump met with officials in Russia in the 1990s to discuss a possible building project
Annnnnnd....that's it?
>>
>>352084
>Mr Trump’s reported meeting with Moscow officials in 1995
>1995
>1995
NINETEEN NINETY FUCKING FIVE

PACK IT IN, YOU'RE DESPERATE
>>
>>352313
>babies
No.
>>
>>352323
Yes, your opinion doesn't matter against science.
>>
>>352319
Yes. This doesn't mean dealings with Putin, or anything astoundingly corrupt. In the mid 90s it was Yeltsin in charge.

What it does mean is that Trump is a liar. When asked he tried to bury it entirely instead of saying something more sensible like 'I haven't dealt in Russia in over twenty years.'

Of course the evidence says he's been dealing with Russia much more recently than that.
>>
>>352325
>science
lol. You have not brought up any science you spaz

And your opinion doesn't matter at all because you are so retarded you don't know how even basic words work. So it is very, very likely you don't even understand the science behind those words. We use different words for different things for a reason.
>>
>>352323
Too bad your wrong
>>
>>352331
No.
>>
>>352274
Not all politicians commit treason. Trump on the other hand...
>>
>>352333
Ralph "Killin babies with late term abortion" Northam
>>
>>352338
You can't ban abortion, you can only ban safe abortions.

"If you ban guns people will still get guns"
"Banning abortions will stop all abortions the end"
-Conservatives

I live in a pretty conservative area, and all my conservative friends agree with me: a woman’s body is her own fucking business.
>>
>>352297
>Literally shows off birth certificate to the world
>It's fake!
>>
>>352081
Holy moly. Russians in Moscow? Next he'll be meeting Japs in Tokyo!
>>
>>352146
What treason? If lying during an election were treason we'd have to turn D.C. into a concentration camp.
>>
>>352156
He couldn't get the wall even with the House under Republican control, so I don't see your point.
>>
>>352424
>show fake birth certificate to the world
>it's real!
^you
>>
>>352329
>What it does mean is that Trump is a liar.

and?
>>
>>352600
Are you actually a birther?
>>
>>352415
yes we know you are intent on murdering your babies. we'll figure out how to stop the other ways later.
>>
>>352610
No, I'm just meming.
>>
>>352616
Okay, good. That shit was comically retarded.

We'd have derailed the thread quite badly.
>>
>>352606
And that's bad. Politicians lie, yes, but under no circumstances should we ever treat that as acceptable.
>>
>>352616
Fuck you, you aren't me.
>>352610
Are you actually a gullible Obamabot?
>>
>>352613
>we
>implying you are doing anything from your mother's basement
>>
>>352093
Why would anyone say its fake? Everyone already knew about this.
>>
>>352619
Nice try dude, but it's too late. You aren't going to fool anyone.
>>
>>352081
>trump wanted to make money in russia 30 years ago
okay
>>
>>352081
TRUMP HAS NEVER MET A RUSSIAN IN HIS LIFE
>>
>>352850
>TRUMP HAS NEVER MET A RUSSIAN IN HIS LIFE

and? why so racist against russians?
>>
>>352868
No, ma'am. Trump isn't Russian. He is a good man.
>>
>>352850
he doesn't even know where it is
i'm sure he couldn't point it out on a globe
>>
I don't normally come to /news/. Whats the point in even replying to each other's posts if you're just going to talk past each other? Is this some epic board culture may-may or is it literally just r/politics vs. r/The_Donald? Goodness this board is shit.
>>
>>353117
>is it literally just r/politics vs. r/The_Donald?
It's this. People don't want to post well-reasoned arguments. They just want to "win."
>>
>>353128
It's just sad that I can find better discussion about news in off-topic /vg/ or /sp/ threads than on /news/. Then again other boards do better vidya discussion than /v/ and better literature discussion than /lit/.
>>
>>353117
>Goodness this board is shit.
Due to the super low population of the board ifs really easy for one autist to ruin several threads or even the whole board for days at a time. Right now some guy is making new threads and calling himself a bot for 30+ posts. Last one was some retard posting vox and huffpo opinion articles hourly. Before that was climateshill. Its just the nature of being a board of maybe 25-40 regular posters every month
>>
>>353139
Damn, that's almost as bad as that time people thought it'd be funny to bully /po/ and a bunch of years-old threads got pushed off the board, replaced by shitposts (but at least that was a one-time thing). Truly we live in a society.
>>
whoa..so 24 years ago he met with some Russian people over business opportunities?

Whoa...and they coordinated a Presidential bid.

Fucking libshits need to die.
>>
>>353140
We had thata month or two ago when some furry blasted 140 hot, sticky gfur threads all over /news/'s face. I think only 4-5 threads survived the ordeal
>>
>>353172
>KILL ALL PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME
Yikes.
>>
>>353179
Did you guys deserve it? Surely someone must have spammed news threads on /trash/ to warrant this.
>>
>>352415
>The father has no say in whether the child should be kept or aborted but must take responsibility for half or more of the financial burden either way.
Having a kid involves more than just the woman. The father is important, and so is the child. Stop pretending that it's all about a single person. You you think that a woman should be able to get pregnant and smoke crack the whole time because "MY BODY MY CHOICE!!1"?
>>
>>353195
It was during the height of someone dubbed "Anime Spammer" by posters. Basically te guy was using his daily ten thread limit to shotgun 10 low quality, speculative articles from liberal rags. Think HuffPo, Vox, the WAPO opinion section. He kind of died off largely due to that flood. I have a feeling the new autist is going to be the guy in >>353025 that keeps calling himself a russian bot
>>
>>353209
>I have a feeling the new autist is going to be the guy in >>353025(Cross-thread) that keeps calling himself a russian bot
It's the same dude
>>
>>353209
>>353211
Maybe jewt was right to nuke the text boards.
>>
>>353209
>>353211
>>353215
Samefag detected. Everyone knows what really happened and you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>353266
Exactly.
This anime poster isn't fooling anyone.
It's Trump
Fuck trump
>>
>>352302
>>352299
late term abortions are only ever allowed when its likely to kill the mother, or be so disfigured that its unviable outside the womb. the only exception i know of was in a single case where republican laws mandated that the girls parents consent to her abortion, which was caused by her brother raping her. the parents didnt consent and the girl had to go through court to get emancipated, which made it so that instead of killing a non-sentient clump of cells, they had to go through a late-stage abortion
>>
>>353307
>instead of a nonsentient clump of cells they had to go through a late stage abortion
In your opinion, when does this "clump of cells" become sentient?
>>
>>353312
toward the end of the second trimester is when the brain is developed enough to have any basal reaction to stimuli
>>
>>353290
And fuck white people! (You have to separate the two cause Trump is orange, not whiteXD)
>>
>>352081
>new insight
indeed
this is not exactly new revelation
of course trump* bots are probably still in denial

>*russian/chinese?
>>
>>352081
Trump talked to a russian once
>Reeee
Obama travels to the UK to intervene and campaign against brexit
>Totally ok
>>
>>353437
Trump lied about it. Obama didn't.
>>
>>353463
Trump can't remember shit he said last week. This "lying" compared to the actual lying he's done is pretty fucking weak.
>>
>>353437

Trump has been handled by Putin 5 times. He often goes in with one opinion and comes out with a corrected (pro-russian or aping putin) opinion. We have no transcripts for any of these meetings and in fact we have one claim that Trump seized his interpreter's notes.

On it's own, it would just be shifty, but it was pretty damning considering that we already knew that Trump was a Russian plant.

I'm sorry, why is Obama's trip to the U.K. supposed to be bad? Was there some pretext of an argument here or is it just bad because he's Obama?
>>
>>353538
Then why do we have someone who can't remember the details of what he did last week leading our country...
>>
>>353545
Because he caters to the lowest common denominator. Democracy in action my friend
>>
>>352596
Conspiring with a hostile foreign power in their attack on the United States.
It's the treason, stupid.
>>
>>353563
>Attack on the United States
So you think Republicans winning an election is an attack on the United States and expect to be taken seriously. Pretty funny, have a (you)
>>
>>353565

So you think foreign powers are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want as long as they side with the Republicans.

U.S. law is not on your side. Not yet, at least.
>>
>>353569
Where is the attack though?
>>
>>353574
Meddling in the US election.
You can move the goalposts all you want but an attack doesn't just mean physical destruction.
>>
>>353577
lol, so you actually were talking about republicans winning an election. If they'd actually tampered with any ballots then I'd agree with you, but all that actually happened was a few boomer tier facebook ads. You know this, because you use the word 'meddling' rather than describing anything that happened. Enjoy your melodrama, but don't expect it to actually convince anyone of anything.
>>
>>353581
>If they'd actually tampered with any ballots then I'd agree with you,
Not him, but there's evidence that they did. Why are you choosing to deny it?
>>
>>353590
>Not him, but there's evidence that they did.
Where?
>>
>>353590
I never saw any, and figured people would be parading it around like crazy if it existed so I assume it doesn't.
>>
>>353595

Don't assume that. Seriously. Don't. ESPECIALLY not now.

I'll fess up, I am a huge liberal, and I don't know anything about what he said so I'm not going to comment. But, in general, I know that there is a HUUUUUUUGE backlog of Republican-atrocities-which-most-people-don't-know-about-or-believe-in, and it is expanding at a rate which far exceeds the liberal community's ability to preach.
>>
>>353606
>it is expanding at a rate which far exceeds the liberal community's ability to preach.
That's because they spend so much time preaching about goddamn fucking nothing.

As someone who does read up on this stuff, zero proof of the Russians tampering with ballots exists. If it existed it would have been included SOMEWHERE in the 200 page report the Democrats on the Committee on Foreign Relations drafted about Russian influence on American elections, and it did not. If some retard on the internet makes some retard claim and nobody disputes it, it doesn't make it true, but if pretty much every prominent Republican says it and nobody even _disputes it_ (even with a small army of liberal fact checkers at their disposal) you can tentatively believe it.

And if you don't want to believe it, you can do the research yourself, in which case you'll find that the intelligence community agrees. But given that not everyone has this time, it's not a bad rule of thumb until you find solid evidence one way or the other.
>>
>>353609
I will bet you one million dollars that you did not actually read all 200 pages of that report and you're just claiming it doesn't have anything because Mr. Hannity told you what to think.
>>
>>353629
Show us where in the report it says ballots were tampered with then
>>
>>353545
Because in 2016, against every rational instinct, the DNC propped up Hillary fucking Clinton as a presidential candidate. The absolute retards.
>>
>>353638
Facebook is the tampering. When you tell voters that Hillary is being frogmarched out of her office for accepting 9billion from the Saudis or that she just had a stroke then it's no wonder they don't vote for her.

>>353643
And she still received almost 3 million more votes than the Russian shill who currently occupies the office.
>>
>>353638
Wow, really? Not that other guy, but your whole argument, after several paragraphs talking about how all the proof for your point of view is in a 200-page document in writing, is to turn to someone else and screech autistically “Well I don’t want to look, YOU read it and find proof!”

Absolutely fucking disgraceful.
>>
>>353646
A grassroots campaign is tampering now?
Shit, better arrest every presidential candidate ever then, since they all shill themselves on national television.
>>
>>353648
It's their usual strategy. They don't have any actual proof of their claims, but they feel that if they say it confidently enough, that will be enough for it to be accepted as "the truth."
>>
>>353646
>But she got more popular votes!
And that isn't what gets you elected. I can all but guarantee if they didn't torpedo every other option (because it was her turn), whoever ran against the second least electable candidate of recent US history would have won.
>>
>>353629
>I will bet you one million dollars that you did not actually read all 200 pages of that report
I read the executive summary and dialed in on the sections I found interesting.

>and you're just claiming it doesn't have anything because Mr. Hannity told you what to think.
Or maybe I claimed it because it's true.

I hope you've got one million dollars ready.
>>
>>353648
Did you link to the wrong guy in the chain? Because your argument works a hell of a lot better against the claiming there is evidence for ballot tampering in the document than the guy claiming it is not.
>>
>>353779
You literally just admitted you didn't read the report and you expect to be paid one million dollars.

I think they call your kind "welfare queens." I have a different word for you: Retarded.
>>
>>354002
You bet a million dollars that TWO claims were true, fuckstick. And you made it on order to vacuously defend an position on an underlying issue that isn't even true.

You're more a complete shitposter hellbent on flinging shit over nothing than retards. Though you're also that.
>>
>>354009
And you directly admitted that both claims were false. Your responses to each claim were, and I quote: "I didn't read it" and "Nuh uh."

You've lost your right to the million dollars. Let it go. Your shot at a million is the same as Trump's shot at 2020: Zero.
>>
>>354016
Why the fuck are you attempting to lawyer the evidentiary standards of a vacuous shitpost you made involving a bet over something you KNEW is unfalsifiable when you made it?

You've been doing nothing but making irrelevant partisan shitposts because I had the gall to... make a factual observation about the Senate CFA minority report? I cite the IPCC reports to people without having read all three thousand pages of them, is that also illegal? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Your shot at a million is the same as Trump's shot at 2020: Zero.
What did you think Trump's chances of the presidency were in 2015?
>>
>>354021
>What did you think Trump's chances of the presidency were in 2015?
What did you think Trump's chances of keeping the House were in October 2018?
>>
And he goes silent. That's what I thought. Trumptards parade around 2016 but then when you remind them that 2018 was not good to them, they get very quiet.
>>
>>354078
Approximately what 538 said they were adjusted higher some based on the mistakes they made in 2016.
>>
>>354099
You're a new IP so I'm not looking for your answer. I'm looking for the answer of the coward that ran away.
>>
>>354100
That's me after getting off work. What's it to you?
>>
>>352081
Shocking News!
Billionaire Businessman Travels the World!
News at 10
>>
>>352081
>>27547634
>>
>>/soc/27547634/
>>
>>354109
Yet another new IP. Why do you have so many IPs? What are you trying to hide?
>>
>>354124
I was at work. Then I went to a social event, it being Friday night. Then I went home.

Why is every single one of your posts sort of ludicrous, obsessive character assassination attepmt? Are you incapable, or simply unwilling, to discuss anything that could even charitably be called news? What the FUCK is wrong with you?
>>
>>352146
He's referring to collusion when he refers to 'no dealings.' But then you know that... unless you actually are that stupid.
>>
>>354304
He's the kind of paranoid schizophrenic who would believe the line 'do you prefer playing dominoes on pizza or pasta' proved that the DNC eat babies if he was on the other team.
>>
>>354290
That's a good one. You go to a "social event" and think to yourself "You know what, while I'm here, I'd better check that /news/ thread, like a complete fucking loser."
>>
>>354403
Are you literally incapable of discussing anything that is on-topic? At all?
>>
>>354414
Are you incapable of having a brain? At all? You dumb fucking Trumptard.
>>
>>354419
Name a single thing I've said this entire thread that is pro-Trump.

You are engaging in a rabid shitposting frenzy over literally nothing.
>>
>>353593
So the ends justify the means as because the Republicans won, it doesn't matter that they committed treason? We call people like you traitors.
>>
>>354423
>Asking for evidence is treason
lol, courts don't work that way here tovarisch
>>
>>354423
Its worked for them in the past, see Nixon and his deal w/ Vietnam or Reagan and his deal w/ Iran.

Both were illegal since they were candidates conducting negotiations behind the sitting President's back. Nobody cares and there were no consequences.

Do you think Trump will actually suffer any?
Dudes gonna get a pardon faster than an Afghani wedding eats a drone missile.
>>
>>354465
We'll see. This is essentially Nixon round 2. The right thinks they can have a second Nixon without him being forced to resign, and the left wants to show that a second Nixon will actually be properly brought to justice.

Either way, Cynthia Nixon is a Democrat, so I have high hopes for Barron.
>>
>>354467
The Democrats aren't leftists, they just want to retain power and continue the decorum fucking of America they've been complicit in for the last 30 years.

If anything they'll love a return to decorum by pardoning Trump.
>>
>>354468
I said "the left." Not Democrats.

And we have an actual left-wing Democrat running for president. Her name is Elizabeth Warren. Or as you'll be calling her in two years, "President Warren."
>>
>>352081
What exactly is wrong here though, faggot?
If you were so passionate about Clinton administration interfering in Russian election in the 90s and not even hiding it.
>>
>>352107
>“I don’t deal there.”
Well does he? There were POSSIBLE projects and plans, which didn't go through. Where's the lie?
And you say it yourself he's a dumb illiterate moron, he maybe really doesn't know anything about Russia.
>>
>>352151
What does it have to do with "russiagate"?
>>
>>354471
If he didn't feel he had something to hide he would have long ago mentioned that he attempted many deals there instead of waiting for the news to uncover it.
>>
>>354473
>why didn't he give the opposition soundbites about potential deals with Russia/ns during red scare 2.0
It truly is a puzzle
>>
>>354596
>red scare 2.0
You really do love parroting whatever catchy phrases you hear on this board, don't you? I suppose I should be flattered that you like my ideas enough to steal them, but that's canceled out by my disgust at you repurposing them as right-wing propaganda.
>>
>>354600
Do you honestly believe that the red scare as a concept is so novel to the average person that only you could have come to this conclusion? You aren't special

Also if you want to get technical, you're wrong as it would be red scare 3.0
>>
>>352307
Noticed you ignored keep your own doctor. Interesting.
>>
>>353200
She shoukd be able to smoke crack the whole time. If you can abort an orn baby because it's only the lump of cells, the logic follows you should be able to smoke crack because it's only a lump of cells.
>>
>>352415
Maybe women should be responsible about such an important decision with full knowledge of what sex leads to...

If they didnt get dicked down irresponsibly then they wouldnt need an abortion
>>
>>354608
Guess who's also shutting down education opportunities
>>
>>354610
i don't see the connection

spell it out for me
>>
>>354610
Anon, if someone is too retarded to realize that having unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy, do you really think they are going to learn it from the gym teacher doing double duty as a sex ed teacher? Not that we should shut down sex education, but it isn't like American high schools, especially in the areas with high abortion rates, go much further than condom=no baby
>>
>>354608
I find it interesting that you only place the responsibility on women.
>>
>>354677
The potential father doesn't get a say in whether the potential mother can get an abortion, so the state seems to think only the women are responsible
>>
You think this matters? He was there in the 90s to attempt to build a mall and you think this has anything to do with him as president today?

How fucking dense are you soi riddled clowns?

You snowfags are eternally btfo and you will never recover. NEVER!

Now cry for me you fucking morons.
>>
>>354608
>>354678
>>354616
Do you really think consensual sex is the only reason a woman would want an abortion, retard? Let me guess. You also say things like "She was asking for it because of how she dressed."
>>
>>354774
pretty much every conservative in the world would be happy to include "rape exceptions" if it would give them a second trimester ban or whatever the fuck it is they push for over in red states
>>
>>354606
Imagine being such a drooling brainlet that you think crack is made out of cells.

Hint: cells are the building blocks of life.
>>
>>353538
So it's ok to have a senile old man remain the president?
>>
>>354778
Conservatives don't understand compromise
>>
>>354983
the 2nd amendment has been compromised multiple times.
>>
>>354988
>2nd amendment
>compromised
Define compromise
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/10/us/politics/manafort-mueller-russia-inquiry.html

Mueller again closing in the conspiracy between Trump and Russia.
Best case scenario for Trump is it's just a quid pro quo, which still breaks the law. Worst case is if Trump actively helped the Russians, in that case, it's treason.
>>
>>355000
you guys never learn
>>
>>355005
Perhaps it is the Trump officials who keep getting arrested that "never learn." Crime doesn't pay.
>>
>>355000
It's really amazing that you can blandly promise that Mueller will come up with hard evidence of crimes that even liberal rags don't claim exists.
>>
>>355166
What specific crimes are you claiming don't exist? I'd like to see what specifically you are an idiot about.
>>
>>355166
>>355005
>Ivan's sweating intensifies
>>
>>355176
His "best case scenario" is one where Mueller shows up with evidence of a quid pro quo, which no serious liberal commentator has affirmatively asserts exists.

>>355177
gr8 shitpost m8
>>
>>355178
You still have yet to provide any specific examples.
>>
>>355000
Checked

>>355189
M8. He literally gave quid pro quo as his example.
>>
Trump is losing his fucking mind.
>>
>>352081

>Trump claimed he NEVER had contact.

He was talking about recent events (muh russian tampering) when he was first elected not some shit that happened over 20 years ago that amounted to nothing.
>>
>>357574
Incorrect. He was very specific. Quit bending over backwards to defend him, you're trying to save a sinking ship.
>>
Democrats are losing their fucking mind
>>
Blatant shareblue thread
>>
>>357724
>>357761
Blatant samefag.
>>
>>355178
Except the fact that Trump lied about his Trump Tower deal in Moscow and his staff were in communication for the campaign..
That's a clear cover up and Quid pro quo.
>>
>>357841
>That's a clear cover up and Quid pro quo.
I'm beginning to think that you have no idea what any of the legal terms you use actually mean.
>>
>>357845
But the TV people use them, anon
He always believes what's on the TV because the TV is always right!
>>
>>352256
stay deluded brother
>>
>>352833
stop samefagging
>>
>>352104
Let it set in that true majory would probably not care
>>
>>357914
It's spelled majority.your knowledge of politics is about as good as your spelling retard.russia's a shithole full of crocodil,cheap shitty alcohol,and irradiated swathes of shit.your "majory" can go there and eat shit for all I care you silly bitches.
>>
>>357871
>>357872
Truly desperate samefag.
>>
>People are STILL saying that a pee tape exists
This is why your party is going to crash and burn. 2019 may as well be called "The year the Democrats disbanded because they kept chasing bigfoot instead of politics."
>>
>>352107
Okay, how does this video discredit that?
He didn't say that he never visited Russia or never talked to Russians. He said that he doesn't do business in Russia.

Considering that this deal fell through, he's absolutely correct. Sounds like you're crying wolf over something that happened twenty years ago again because you have no real positions to attack the man.

This looks desperate, even for you.
>>
>>354473
>If he didn't feel he had something to hide he would have long ago mentioned that he attempted many deals there instead of waiting for the news to uncover it.
But he's not hiding anything. The deal didn't go through. This was thirty years ago.
What is he 'hiding' here? Oh right, you're delusional as fuck and think that he is literally a puppet of putin.
>>
>>358096
Your a fucking faggot retard
Go fuck yourself for samefagging so hard your not fooling anyone dick tits
>>
>>358096
Lol he called himself a faggot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.