[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File deleted.
https://www.kusi.com/cnn-requests-kusi-for-local-view-on-the-border-declines-our-reporter-after-finding-out-wall-works/

CNN requests KUSI for local view on the border, declines our reporter after finding out wall works

SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Thursday morning, CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if one of our reporters could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown.

KUSI offered our own Dan Plante, who has reported dozens of times on the border, including one story from 2016 that was retweeted by former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, and posted on DrudgeReport.com. The Border Fence Tour is below.

We believe CNN declined a report from KUSI because we informed them that most Border Patrol Agents we have spoken to told us the barrier does in fact work.

We have continuously been told by Border Patrol Agents that the barrier along the Southern border helps prevent illegal entries, drugs, and weapons from entering the United States, and the numbers prove it.
>>
CNN PR replied to our tweet with the following statement, “We called several local stations to book someone for a show. We didn’t end up booking any of them. That happens many times every single day. We did, however, book a reporter from KUSI for a story on immigration and the border wall in November. This is a non story.”
>>
Daily reminder CNN is a cable tv entertainment channel, not even licensed with the FCC.
>>
We already have an exact thread on this article. Please use the catalog before making threads

>>338500
>>
>>338813
About time you posted this image unedited so I can figure out what the fuck it's from.

Fuck you though, the article is shit.
>>
>>338820
This
>>
Man it really is fascinating to see how the mods are patrolling this board so actively that they delete an image in less than 20 minutes and yet the sheer number of other rulebreaking posts gets left up for days on end.
>>
>>338825
Post link the image it was deleted
>>
>>338873
That just confirms mods have a /pol/ bias here if they only deleted the image.
>>
>>338878
What's really great here is that none of this would have happened, like, at all, if you hadn't made one thousand posts in /qa/ getting it to happen.

Congratulations on all your hard work. I couldn't have done better myself.
>>
>>338965
Thanks for confirming that the mods have a /pol/ bias and /pol/ was behind both spam attacks.
>>
>>338966
If I were capable of confirming these things I would have banned you and your entire ISP months ago.

You shit your own bed; now lie in it.
>>
>>338967
>Confirm the facts
>Oppress and censor those who who bring up the facts
As expected of /pol/
>>
>>338969
Your posts stopped having pretty much anything to do with reality weeks ago.

You can bullshit and distract all you want for public consumption; I simply want you to know that you, and only you, are the individual solely responsible for creating the changes in /news/ that you now bitch about on an hourly basis. Congratulations, really. I couldn't have done better myself.
>>
>>338972
So you again admit that /pol/ attacked /news/.
Okay.
>>
>>339006
Your posts stopped having pretty much anything to do with reality weeks ago.
>>
>>338857
Are you reporting the posts you find fault with? Unless you flag them, mods aren't going to do shit.
>>
>>339016
All you've done is prove that the place has a clear /pol/ bias.

Good job.
>>
>>339038
We're at the point where there's no explanation for the retarded things you say except that you're using them to beg for attention.
>>
>>338857
they may take more seriously reports of NSFW images on a SFW board
>>338966
i highly doubt someone from /pol/ was behind the second spam attack, the poster was posting a bunch of furry images of dogs with erections. /pol/ hates /fur/
>>
>>338967
>>338972
...Based Janitor?
Am unsure if this is the case or just a frequent /news/ poster that recognized this retard like I always do. He is on /qa/ a lot too
>>
>>339033
If I didn't I wouldn't be complaining, so what the fuck do you think?
>>
>News source posted
>people bitching about /pol/ instead of the facts of the article.
You people are pathetic. You have /qa/ to bitch, go do it there.
>>
>>339107
Given how often people like to bitch without making moves to resolve the problem they are bitching about, it was a valid question. Don't get your panties in a twist, m8
>>
>>339066
More like all the evidence points towards /pol/ and you want to keep your head up your ass.
>It was leftypol!
>no wait, it was a gay furry from outer space!
Occam's razor, it was /pol/.
>>
>>338820
Good catch. Thanks
>>
>>339116
You can't believe this, and you can't believe that the mods believe this, or that anyone else on /news/ believes this, so in the end, you're just using this thread as your personal love nest to whore attention from the only people who will pay attention to you.
>>
>>339130
You can only deny the truth so much anon. The facts are clear, /pol/ attacked /news/, twice in the recent months.
You cannot refute the facts.
>>
>>339138
Your repeating the same retarded shit one thousand times and claiming that it's a fact does not make it true.

The mods called in the developer to slap your shit in - personally - because of how consistently full of shit you've proven yourself to be. Nobody believes you: not the retards in /qa/, not the mods, not the developer, and literally nobody in the entirety of /news/.
>>
>>339147
BASED
This board is finally getting cleaned up!
>>
>>339147
Based
>>
>>339138
No it wasn't, it's only clear in your head retard.
You obviously consider this somesort of liberal bastion in every shitposte you think is /pol/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.