[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 64 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1537566895457.gif (747 KB, 283x239)
747 KB
747 KB GIF
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them. It is unclear whether Mr. Mueller is still pursuing the counterintelligence matter, and some former law enforcement officials outside the investigation have questioned whether agents overstepped in opening it
>>
The criminal and counterintelligence elements were coupled together into one investigation, former law enforcement officials said in interviews in recent weeks, because if Mr. Trump had ousted the head of the F.B.I. to impede or even end the Russia investigation, that was both a possible crime and a national security concern. The F.B.I.’s counterintelligence division handles national security matters.

If the president had fired Mr. Comey to stop the Russia investigation, the action would have been a national security issue because it naturally would have hurt the bureau’s effort to learn how Moscow interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Americans were involved, according to James A. Baker, who served as F.B.I. general counsel until late 2017. He privately testified in October before House investigators who were examining the F.B.I.’s handling of the full Russia inquiry.

“Not only would it be an issue of obstructing an investigation, but the obstruction itself would hurt our ability to figure out what the Russians had done, and that is what would be the threat to national security,” Mr. Baker said in his testimony, portions of which were read to The New York Times. Mr. Baker did not explicitly acknowledge the existence of the investigation of Mr. Trump to congressional investigators.

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel’s office both declined to comment.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, a lawyer for the president, sought to play down the significance of the investigation. “The fact that it goes back a year and a half and nothing came of it that showed a breach of national security means they found nothing,” Mr. Giuliani said on Friday, though he acknowledged that he had no insight into the inquiry
>>
The cloud of the Russia investigation has hung over Mr. Trump since even before he took office, though he has long vigorously denied any illicit connection to Moscow. The obstruction inquiry, revealed by The Washington Post a few weeks after Mr. Mueller was appointed, represented a direct threat that he was unable to simply brush off as an overzealous examination of a handful of advisers. But few details have been made public about the counterintelligence aspect of the investigation.

The decision to investigate Mr. Trump himself was an aggressive move by F.B.I. officials who were confronting the chaotic aftermath of the firing of Mr. Comey and enduring the president’s verbal assaults on the Russia investigation as a “witch hunt.”

A vigorous debate has taken shape among some former law enforcement officials outside the case over whether F.B.I. investigators overreacted in opening the counterintelligence inquiry during a tumultuous period at the Justice Department. Other former officials noted that those critics were not privy to all of the evidence and argued that sitting on it would have been an abdication of duty.

The F.B.I. conducts two types of inquiries, criminal and counterintelligence investigations. Unlike criminal investigations, which are typically aimed at solving a crime and can result in arrests and convictions, counterintelligence inquiries are generally fact-finding missions to understand what a foreign power is doing and to stop any anti-American activity, like thefts of United States government secrets or covert efforts to influence policy. In most cases, the investigations are carried out quietly, sometimes for years. Often, they result in no arrests.

Mr. Trump had caught the attention of F.B.I. counterintelligence agents when he called on Russia during a campaign news conference in July 2016 to hack into the emails of his opponent, Hillary Clinton.
>>
Mr. Trump had refused to criticize Russia on the campaign trail, praising President Vladimir V. Putin. And investigators had watched with alarm as the Republican Party softened its convention platform on the Ukraine crisis in a way that seemed to benefit Russia.

Other factors fueled the F.B.I.’s concerns, according to the people familiar with the inquiry. Christopher Steele, a former British spy who worked as an F.B.I. informant, had compiled memos in mid-2016 containing unsubstantiated claims that Russian officials tried to obtain influence over Mr. Trump by preparing to blackmail and bribe him.

In the months before the 2016 election, the F.B.I. was also already investigating four of Mr. Trump’s associates over their ties to Russia. The constellation of events disquieted F.B.I. officials who were simultaneously watching as Russia’s campaign unfolded to undermine the presidential election by exploiting existing divisions among Americans.

“In the Russian Federation and in President Putin himself, you have an individual whose aim is to disrupt the Western alliance and whose aim is to make Western democracy more fractious in order to weaken our ability, America’s ability and the West’s ability to spread our democratic ideals,” Lisa Page, a former bureau lawyer, told House investigators in private testimony reviewed by The Times.

“That’s the goal, to make us less of a moral authority to spread democratic values,” she added. Parts of her testimony were first reported by The Epoch Times.

And when a newly inaugurated Mr. Trump sought a loyalty pledge from Mr. Comey and later asked that he end an investigation into the president’s national security adviser, the requests set off discussions among F.B.I. officials about opening an inquiry into whether Mr. Trump had tried to obstruct that case.
>>
But law enforcement officials put off the decision to open the investigation until they had learned more, according to people familiar with their thinking. As for a counterintelligence inquiry, they concluded that they would need strong evidence to take the sensitive step of investigating the president, and they were also concerned that the existence of such an inquiry could be leaked to the news media, undermining the entire investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election.

After Mr. Comey was fired on May 9, 2017, two more of Mr. Trump’s actions prompted them to quickly abandon those reservations.

The first was a letter Mr. Trump wanted to send to Mr. Comey about his firing, but never did, in which he mentioned the Russia investigation. In the letter, Mr. Trump thanked Mr. Comey for previously telling him he was not a subject of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation.

Even after the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, wrote a more restrained draft of the letter and told Mr. Trump that he did not have to mention the Russia investigation — Mr. Comey’s poor handling of the Clinton email investigation would suffice as a fireable offense, he explained — Mr. Trump directed Mr. Rosenstein to mention the Russia investigation anyway.

He disregarded the president’s order, irritating Mr. Trump. The president ultimately added a reference to the Russia investigation to the note he had delivered, thanking Mr. Comey for telling him three times that he was not under investigation.

The second event that troubled investigators was an NBC News interview two days after Mr. Comey’s firing in which Mr. Trump appeared to say he had dismissed Mr. Comey because of the Russia inquiry.

“I was going to fire Comey knowing there was no good time to do it,” he said.
>>
“And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself — I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

Mr. Trump’s aides have said that a fuller examination of his comments demonstrates that he did not fire Mr. Comey to end the Russia inquiry. “I might even lengthen out the investigation, but I have to do the right thing for the American people,” Mr. Trump added. “He’s the wrong man for that position.”

As F.B.I. officials debated whether to open the investigation, some of them pushed to move quickly before Mr. Trump appointed a director who might slow down or even end their investigation into Russia’s interference. Many involved in the case viewed Russia as the chief threat to American democratic values.

“With respect to Western ideals and who it is and what it is we stand for as Americans, Russia poses the most dangerous threat to that way of life,” Ms. Page told investigators for a joint House Judiciary and Oversight Committee investigation into Moscow’s election interference.

F.B.I. officials viewed their decision to move quickly as validated when a comment the president made to visiting Russian officials in the Oval Office shortly after he fired Mr. Comey was revealed days later.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to a document summarizing the meeting. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
>>
>>338576
> turns out the FBI was corrupt from day one
Most of us already knew that they were an arm of the DNC, but thanks for confirming it.
>>
>>338583
OP also works for the DNC.
>>
>>338583
>FBI is an arm of the DNC

Its absolutely mind blowing how fast and often Republicans throw people under the bus.

I guess you can toss the FBI in with American farmers and people whose property will be seized if the border wall gets built under the bus.
>>
>>338583
>you know what will help my democrat benefactors
>by bringing up their candidate's largest scandal on national television one week before a close election
>>
>>338590
The only reason she got that far was because the FBI was in her pocket. If not for that she'd be in prison.
>>
>>338591
If the FBI was in her pocket why would they throw her under the bus?
>>
>>338592
I mean you're insinuating that the FBI, in the Dems' pocket, frees Clinton of all all wrongdoing regarding her e-mail scandal but at the same time causes her to lose the election, and then Trump fires the head of the FBI and replaces him, two years after which they start investigating him. That doesn't sound like an organization in anyone's pocket, it sounds like an independent origination which, for better or for worse, is insulated from political considerations.
>>
honeypot thread
>>
>>338594
>>338592
Don't argue with conspiracy theorists.
>>
Keep in mind, that Trump still behaved like Putin's cockholster AFTER was given irrefutable proof that the Russia attacked the US during the election.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html

It's pretty obvious he did conspire with the Russians, the only question now is will he, or won't he be charged with treason along with all the other crimes he committed against the United States.
>>
>>338600
>3 years on and there are still people who actually believe this
>>
>>338604
it seems more real everyday
>>
>>338604
>3 years on and there are still people who don't believe this
>>
>>338576
>nytimes
This is a board for news, not opinion
>>
>we illegally spied on blumpf 2 times
Wow good job deep state
>>
>>338640
What are we suppose to believe, the yellow cake media?
>>
Honestly it would be pretty fucking hard for them not to have opened a counterintelligence investigation at that point. I mean, do you guys remember the fucking victory lap he took the day afterwards where he invited two Russian officials to his office, shut out all American press but allowed a Russian photographer/reporter in and then proceeded to both give them code word classified information that potentially put an close allies field agents at risk and told them "I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."? Oh and he ALSO went on TV and gave an interview where he said he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. I know he's a republican and the FBI is loathe to investigate one of their own, but at that point he gave them no choice.
>>
>>338576
>still no evidence
>still no results
>speculation only

FINAL DESTINATION
>>
>>338669
>a president talking to diplomats
Yep litterally unheard of
>>
>>338669
I don't think any of your fanfic actually happened though....
>>
Alternate title
"We got mad blumpf won so we tried to get revenge, but like everything else we touch we fucked up, bigly"
>>
>>338703
>I don't like the title
>Better make up my own!
>>
>>338730
>I don't like blumpf
>better post another opinion piece about Russia
>>
>>338576
> according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.
>the people said
>No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials
>>
>>338740
Trump HIMSELF, no. His CAMPAIGN? Hell yes.
>>
>>338594
>at the same time causes her to lose the election
>two years after which they start investigating him.
Neither of these is true
>>
>>338730
Then you'd be a massive faggot like OP, huh
>>
>>338732
I didn't post shit Ivan. Go cope somewhere else.
>>338745
No. >>338703 is for making up stuff. But OP or I didn't make up anything so we're both good. That earlier poster is a faggot for crying like a bitch.
>>
>>338762
QQ
>>
>>338745
Actually OP could have made the title much worse, since the FBI believed that Trump is an agent of Russia and still secretly working for them. That would be straight up treason.

And that investigation was folded into Mueller's investigation so it's not over and Trump's twitter meltdown this morning proves that.
>>
>>338780
Tinfoil hat boy
>>
>>338585
>American farmers and people whose property will be seized if the border wall gets built under the bus.
Just want to point out this weasel-faced attempt at conflating honest farmers with faggot activists who bought land with the specific goal of blocking the wall.
>>
>>338791
Read the article kid. After Trump fired Comey and admitted he did it because of Russia, FBI opened a counter-Intel investigation into Trump believing he was a threat to national security and an agent of Russia.
>>
>>338814
Okay. You better go arrest Blumpf.
>>
>>338583
Law enforcement organizations are famously conservative institutions, in case you never noticed. But never mind that point, because it contradicts the fat screaming retard for whom lying is as natural as breathing air.
>>
>>338814
Does this mean that even if Trump were to shut down the Mueller investigation (which is looking increasingly unlikely) there would still be an ongoing investigation into Trump's ties to Russia? Because clearly Mueller isn't the only one who wants to do it.
>>
>>338860
When Trump shuts down the Mueller investigation, it means the counter-intel investigation into if Trump is a puppet of Putin is gone too. But the good news for America is that the Democratically led congress will either hire Mueller themselves to continue the investigation or Mueller will have a dead man's switch to release all his findings to the public. And if the chips fall how we expect where Trump is a puppet of putin and conspired with them in their attack on the United States, unless the Democrats nominate someone worse than Clinton or the Republicans overtly steal the election, Trump is not winning re-election and the moment he leaves office, he's going to be prosecuted.
>>
>>338848
This, remember the NY branch of the FBI hated Clinton and they were the ones who forced Comey to reopen the investigation into Clinton which was one of the facts that swung the election. (Outside of the fact she was a terrible candidate.)

Comedically, this is why Comey is saying he wants Trump voted out of office and not impeached, because if Trump is impeached, it means a check within the government had to clean up Comey's fuck up. When he says 'It let's people off the hook' He's talking about himself.
>>
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/425033-witch-hunt-or-mole-hunt-times-bombshell-blows-up-all-theories
I do love that fact that even conservative sites like the Hill are now saying that the only way to explain Trump's behavior is that he's either a Manchurian candidate for the Russians, or just a puppet who's being either blackmailed or promised business dealings.
>>
>>338994
>the hill
>conservative
I like how desperate you brocksuckers are.
>>
>>338681
https://www.npr.org/2017/05/15/528511980/report-trump-gave-classified-information-to-russians-during-white-house-visit

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-nut-job-james-comey-russia-2017-5
>>
>>339001
Hey dudette, the Media Matters for America.
>>
>>339003
Also don't forget all the secret meetings Trump had with Russia that the American public only found out because Russia announced they happened.

If you want a smoking gun, it's probably going to be in those calls. And seeing as the article specifically says 'publically', there's a very excellent chance that the FBI/CIA listened in on the conversation and got proof that Trump is Putin's puppet.
>>
The "law and order" President doesn't believe in either.
>>
>>339001
This is actually my favorite meme. The Hill has been a steady right-wing presence, and it's only recently you frothing retards started opposing them. It's actually my favorite right-wing tabloid for unbiased and fairly factually accurate reporting. You're part of the same breed of dipshit who calls Fox liberal because only the criminally insane still support Trump.
>>
>>338794
Both were pretty opposed. Not to mention the ecological concerns by those living closest to where the wall was planned. Keep this up though. I hope you never stop being such a cock-sucking coward, because even red voters are starting to wake up. My wettest dreams might yet be realized, and the Republican party will implode and the Democrat party can properly split up into Republicans Lite and proper progressives. Either way, you're an immense retard.
>>
>>339045
That's because the right wing was never in favor of law or order. Remember Nixon ran hard n being the 'law and order' candidate. Look what happened to him.
>>
>>338576
You missed a golden opportunity by not posting a screencap of the Emperor from Star Wars saying "It's treason then!"
>>
>>339062
You got to save that for when the Mueller report comes out and we do find out Trump committed treason.

Timing anon, timing!
>>
>>338743
>>at the same time causes her to lose the election
She lost because she lost the Mid West, and she lost the Mid West by like 1% in nearly every state. It's eminently possible that the merest mention of her second largest scandal (lol) by such a highly-placed person pushed voters to a third party.
>>
>>339065
Well, we know Manafort did. Does that count?
>>
>>339068
we gotta wait for the big one. it will be that much sweeter
>>
>>338590

Its kinda funny how the FBI cucked themselves over by fucking over Clinton.

Trump has basically branded them as democrat operatives. What a bunch of looney lefties those FBI are, eh?
>>
>>339070
>>339068
This.
You have to realize that the FBI investigating Trump as a puppet of Russia happened AFTER he became president and was a counter-intelligence operation of his actions benefiting Russia as president. Not during the election.

Also esquire picked up on a major bombshell within the NY times article that all the damning information they found on Trump hasn't been made public yet, meaning Mueller is sitting on potentially treasonous behavior by Trump. To make matters worse for Trump, Mueller has what is called the Dream Team of prosecutors assembled to go over everything Trump has done.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a25868762/donald-trump-fbi-investgation-james-comey-firing/

Manfort conspiring with the Russians and handing over polling data is bad for Trump, but it also depends on WHAT polling data it was. If it was just regular, public data, then it's just a controversy. BUT if it came from Cambridge Analytica, well that confirms Trump conspired with the Russian attack.

But again, the FBI opened an investigation into if Trump is an agent of Russia while he was president, so that puts everything into two separate categories. Although it also makes it so that collusion and obstruction of justice makes more sense, since Trump is obstructing justice to cover up the fact he's working for Putin.
>>
>>339081
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-donald-jr-and-melania-never-thought-trump-would-become-president-769701
I think South Park was right, and he was trying his damnedest to sink his campaign in a way which wouldn't hurt his television career.
>>
>>338780
>since the FBI believed
Source: Your ass.
>>No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials
>> according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.
>>the people said
Idiot.
>>
>>339046
> The Hill has been a steady right-wing presence
Picture being so fucking deluded that you think The Hill is a right wing presence.
>>
>>339089

I still think he might have been working with Hillery to lose on purpose.

Holy fuck, please let that be true.
>>
>>339094
>it's a 'This disrupts my narrative so unless a source is public, it doesn't count' excuse.
Silly /pol/ppet, how many times have you tried that only for it to fail?
>>
>>339081
I wouldn’t say that Trump acts like he is a Russian puppet. Moreover, relationships between US and Russia are getting even worse.
>>
>>339108
>STOP POINTING OUT THAT THE ARTICLE ADMITS THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER YOU'RE /POL/
Silly retard, aren't you aware that we can read the article and see you're pulling shit from your ass?
Where is this 'top sekrit source'. Oh right, it's top secret. Even if it did exist, you wouldn't be able to speculate on it anyway. We've been through this every fucking time a new "IT'S OVER BLUMPF FINISHED" thread for the last three years, now. This is going to continue, and you're going to continue that the evidence "is really there but I just don't know about it but trust me guys haha bloomf finished".
>>
>>339110
>There's no evidence
Except for the fact that the FBI opened a COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION INTO THE SITTING PRESIDENT BECAUSE THEY STRONGLY BELIEVE HE IS AN ACTIVE AGENT FOR A HOSTILE FOREIGN POWER.

Or the fact that the article says
>No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials.
PUBLICLY
You don't write that unless there's evidence that the FBI is currently sitting on that prove Trump is a puppet a Putin.
>>
The media somehow knew this all along. They wouldn't put their credibility on the line like this by screaming about something that could potentially turn out to be completely false for two whole years if they hadn't had some inside information beforehand.
>>
>>339115
>You don't write that unless there's evidence
tea leaf reader of the century
>>
>>339125
That's pathetic, and you're either an idiot or a shill.
Gods, can't you faggots do any better than that?
For fuck's sake, hire somebody more intelligent. You're lazy and embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>339133
>/pol/ppet sweating intensifies
You aren't aware of how conformation works, are you?
>>
>>339133
>canned /pol/ response
what's more pathetic than that?
>>
A fun way to look at this, is how the Republicans are still defending Trump even though it's a clear he's a traitor.
I mean look at how Trump’s Republican lapdogs in the House are very nervous about Cohen testifying

For example, look at Jim 'Looks the other way as his players are molested' Jordon, the co-founder of the ultra-conservative House Freedom Caucus and a longtime Trump lackey, was apoplectic that Democrats would dare to do their constitutional duty by conducting oversight of Trump and investigating his potential crimes.

Jordan claimed in a statement that Cummings “will be using the committee as a venue for political theater rather than legitimate oversight.”

He refused to elaborate on why Trump’s alleged criminal activity is not a “legitimate” line of congressional investigation.

Without providing any evidence, Jordan claimed that simply interviewing one of Trump’s most trusted colleagues “makes clear that Chairman Cummings and the Democrats will do whatever it takes to attack this President.”
https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/release/ranking-member-jordan-statement-on-upcoming-hearing-with-michael-cohen/

Or North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, chair of the House Freedom Caucus, also complained about questioning Cohen — and said that if Cohen is going to be called to testify, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein should be too.

In a show of caution and restraint, Cummings announced that he has consulted with Mueller’s team and has “no interest in inappropriately interfering with any ongoing criminal investigations.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/424840-top-oversight-republican-rips-news-of-cohen-testimony

Cummings also noted that the 2018 elections show Americans want Congress to get back to its “Constitutional responsibility to serve as an independent check and balance on the Executive Branch by restoring accountability and transparency.”
>>
>>339141
They are all traitors themselves. We should have let the South go.
>>
>>339125
>The media somehow knew this all along. They wouldn't put their credibility on the line like this by screaming about something that could potentially turn out to be completely false for two whole years if they hadn't had some inside information beforehand.
Yes they would, they do this literally all of the time. This is nothing new for them. If it's wrong they'll make a half-hearted "Yeah we were wrong" post at the bottom of the article that no one reads and go on to make another half-baked article.

Wait, is this sarcasm? I can't even tell.
>>
>>339115
>Except for the fact that the FBI opened a COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION INTO THE SITTING PRESIDENT BECAUSE THEY STRONGLY BELIEVE HE IS AN ACTIVE AGENT FOR A HOSTILE FOREIGN POWER.
They opened over a dozen investigations into Kavanaugh for rape and disorderly conduct. Was he guilty of that, too?
>>
>>339125
>>339143
remember when all mainstream media more or less cheerleaded the iraq war because of all the WMD we were going to find

well, of course you don't, you weren't even born yet. but you can pretend to. it'll be fun.
>>
>>339115
>You don't write that unless there's evidence that the FBI
Are you fucking stupid?
How do they know that there's evidence against them if it's private evidence, which they admit no public evidence exists of.

are you actually saying that they have top secret information and must be reporting on it even though they admit that no public information is available to them to make that call?
>>
>>339145
>remember when all mainstream media more or less cheerleaded the iraq war because of all the WMD we were going to find
Yes, that's literally why I don't trust any of them right now and think anyone who defends the media is utterly retarded and needs a special badge on /news/ so they can be identified as being incapable of making informed decisions.
>>
>>339144
Yes. Republicans obstructed and prevented any proper research from being done there too.
>>
>>339151
100% of alleged witnesses at the party, other than Ford, were unable to support Ford's claim.

The FBI can't make evidence out of thin air no matter how badly you want it to happen.
>>
>>339148
>>339145
Remember when the media uncovered actual wrongdoing by a sitting president? Of course you don't. You weren't even born yet.
>>
>>339144
Whataboutism
Also they only did a rushed and incomplete investigation over Kavanaugh being a rapist. So your point is moot.
>>
>>339062
>The Emperor from Star Wars
We got someone better lined up for the right time, my friend.
https://youtu.be/dcfV6yUUMhs?t=13
And keep in mind, this is a kid's show and Trump could never be menacing. He'd probably be a whimpering Hutt.
>>
>>339180
It got far more accusation than one lady's claims backed up by nothing more than other people repeating shit she told them ever deserved.

And the FBI still wrote 414 pages about it, which the Democrats don't even want released because of how full of shit it makes the rogue's gallery of women looked.
>>
>>338576
>Proof of collusion any day now...any..day..ahbloo
>>
>>338590
I like the idea that Comey is all cross eyed saluting Hilary saying “ok, boss madam lady” like an episode of looney toons
>>
>>338576
FUCK YEAH!!! HANG THE ORANGE FAGGOT FOR SELLING US OUT!!!
>>
>>339230
Reported to fbi
>>
>>339232
It doesn't matter, now that they're occupied trying to put the noose around Drumpfy's neck.
>>
It won't matter. Even if a smoking gun is revealed that proves Trump is a Russian asset, the Republican party will do one of two things. They'll either just deny it, or they'll convince themselves that it's a good thing.
>>
>>339062
Please leave Reddit
>>
>>339250
What if a smoking gun emerges that all of this was a lie and illegally set up by Hillary and Obama?
What would you do?
Would you ask for justice?
Would you ever come back to 4chan?
Would Brock still pay you?
Would you kill yourself?
Any questions
>>
>Trump dodges question on whether he has worked for Russia
https://www.apnews.com/f246dec6e3f7402cb0fc6d6c420e442c

Ah ha ha ha ha
>>
>>339301
>get asked stupid question
>don't answer
>OHHH IT'S PROOF

Please stop ruining the news cycle with tabloid trash. Please.
>>
>>339302
>H-h-h-h-he's innocent, you'll see!
>>
>>339303
>they'll find evidence, you'll see!
>this is the bombshell this time, for sure!
>it's over! we mean it this time!
>another long time establishment politician got caught in crimes that happened 3+ years ago during the Obama admin, involving countries that aren't Russia? Surely this will prove Russian collusion!
>Stormy Daniels and Avenatti have Trump RIGHT where they want him! it's over for Trump!
>this man already going to jail for lying to the FBI about Trump SURELY must be telling the truth about Trump now! Trump is finished!
>he's really done!
>his administration will never make it through 2017!
>his administration will never make it through 2018!
>his administration will never make it through 2019! (You are here)
>>
>>339145
>remember when all mainstream media more or less cheerleaded the iraq war because of all the WMD we were going to find
You mean because the president and his staff said there were WMDs? Seems like the media learned a good lesson to do their due diligence instead of trusting the words that come out of the White House staff, which is why Trump is getting caught in lie after lie.
>>
>>339325
>You mean because the president and his staff said there were WMDs?
Don't forget the IC, which provided the intel in the first place

>Seems like the media learned a good lesson to do their due diligence instead of trusting the words that come out of the White House staff
Where was that lesson from 2008-2016?
>>
>>339327
Since when was Obama always trusted? The media did have issues with him, in fact. However, we weren't inundated with Obama lies because he didn't produce new material every freaking day.
>>
>>339311
>This level of damage control.
The fact that Trump didn't immediately go to his 'fake news' forced meme and instead tried to deflect by lying about saying he's tough of Russia is pretty damning.

>Trump responded to the report Saturday during a telephone interview broadcast on Fox News Channel after host Jeanine Pirro, who is also a personal friend of the president, asked whether he is currently or has ever worked for Russia.

>“I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked,” Trump said. “I think it’s the most insulting article I’ve ever had written, and if you read the article you’ll see that they found absolutely nothing.”

>Trump never answered Pirro’s question directly, but went on to say that no president has taken a harder stance against Russia than he has.

>“If you ask the folks in Russia, I’ve been tougher on Russia than anybody else, any other ... probably any other president, period, but certainly the last three or four presidents.”

Trump's sweating like a pig now.
>>
>>339330
>Since when was Obama always trusted?
Since 2008-present.

>However, we weren't inundated with Obama lies because the media actively assisted him in maintaining his cult of personality such to the point they were even emailing White House officials ahead of time asking them how they wanted stories to be presented

>>339340
>The fact that Trump didn't immediately go to his 'fake news' forced meme and instead tried to deflect by lying about saying he's tough of Russia is pretty damning.
If you're constantly looking for evidence of Russian collusion such to the point that everything looks like Russian collusion, I'm sure it would.

>Trump's sweating like a pig now!
>he's throwing a temper tantrum, it's over!
>this anonymous source says it's chaos in the oval office!
>an unnamed official familiar with his thinking says he's broken!
>it's over!
>any day now it's done!
>don't cancel your subscription, we're almost right! we swear!
>>
>>339343
>Any day now he'll be declared innocent
Oh you sweet, naive child.
All the actions we know and his behavior points towards him being guilty.
>>
>>339343
>Since 2008-present.
Nope. Don't be like Trump, report the facts instead of whatever you made up at the time and then scream "fake news!" as soon as someone does some fact checking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-whoppers/
>>
>>339346
>All the actions we know and his behavior points towards him being guilty.
Now if only you could just get some actionable evidence, instead of just gossip and hearsay whose sole purpose is to generate outrage-headlines for profit :)
>>
>>339349
>Fear intensifies
>>
>>339343
>Since 2008-present.
You unironically believe this or just refusing to concede?
>>
>>339343
Posts like this worry me. Because if it's not just bait, you're going to have an awful year.

I feel very sorry for you.
>>
TREASON INTENSIFIES

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-concealed-details-of-his-face-to-face-encounters-with-putin-from-senior-officials-in-administration/2019/01/12/65f6686c-1434-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html
>>
>>339311
you realize that its almost always a terrible idea to release information about an ongoing investigation, correct?
>>
>>339349
The evidence is in front of your face. Anyone who's not blindly loyal to Trump can see it. It is, really, only a matter of time until the barest minimum of physical proof needed for legal action is found.

Whether he'll actually get indited or not is a different matter, but you can bet it has nothing to do with his supposed innocence in the matter.
>>
>>339450
>he said, without a single scrap of solid evidence
Yeah okay.
>>
>>339452
Why bother providing evidence of something when the promise of future evidence of something is just as good?
>>
>>339455
I know you're fucking around but it's pretty sad that this legitimately is the policy of the left at this point.
>>
>>339046
How is the hill conservative outside of its clearly labeled opinion pieces?
>>
>>339046
>https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-hill/
>LEFT-CENTER BIAS
really salts your potatoes
>>
>>339115
>PUBLICLY
>You don't write that unless there's evidence that the FBI is currently sitting on that prove Trump is a puppet a Putin

No anon, you release that information because it can no longer do legal damage to said person and because the FBI are not the secret police. To do otherwise leads to the Hoover FBI where they act as a 4th branch of gov strong arming politicians as they please with "evidence" that they find.

And so far, until a piece of evidence is found that can stand in the court of law is found, Trump has no connections to anything Russian.
>>
>>339452
>Acts like an alpha bully to everyone except Putin, who magically turns him into an excited child
>Literally fires the guy investigating him
>Is willing to play up every American fear, even ones that haven't been used in centuries (Mexico, China, Europe, _Canada_) but for some reason seems to act like Russia - a well-documented rogue state and historically one of America's favourite punching bags - is "ok"
>Takes news that he startled the FBI by firing Comey which then launched a deeper investigation to him more personally than virtually any other allegations directed at him, since it's the news that he has to most to lose from
>Has well-documented personal business stakes in Russia, has had his finances saved several times by Russian money
>Russia literally interferes with online election news helping to manifest a Trump victory

It's obvious. The man made a deal with the devil to become the most powerful person on Earth.

>>339458
I am not a leftist, I remain apolitical and reach conclusions based on evidence. All evidence points to him being guilty.
>>
>>339282
> but what about Hillary's emails?!
>>
>>339399
This is pretty damning. Under normal circumstances, after such a meeting the President and his staff would go over what was said in the meeting together. The fact that Trump suppressed the only record about what was said shows that things were said in the meeting that he didn't want people like John Kelly seeing. Now, John Kelly was willing to stick by Trump and support him even during the child separation debacle and when Trump gave classified intelligence to the Russian ambassador, so think about how bad it needs to be that Trump wouldn't want Kelly to know what was said. Basically the only thing so bad that even Kelly wouldn't accept it is Trump actively assisting the Russians in damaging American interests.
>>
>>339466
>Acts like an alpha bully to everyone except Putin, who magically turns him into an excited child
Warped image provided by distorted media lens. Check your biases.
>Literally fires the guy investigating him
Comey has explicitly stated, under oath even, that his own firing was not related to the investigation.
>Is willing to play up every American fear
Media
>since it's the news that he has to most to lose from
>Russia literally interferes with online election news
Only in your mind

>The man made a deal with the devil to become the most powerful person on Earth.
>I am not a leftist
Neocon please
>>
>>339466
Yes, Trump is acting really weird, but he haven’t done anything good for Russia yet. Words != actions.
>>
>>339476
The Trump administration was attempting to lift sanctions on Russian oligarchs when the shutdown started.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/politics/sanctions-oleg-deripaska-russia-trump.html
>>
>>339465
>Reveal your sources so we can fire and blacklist them all
Nixon would love you, and he also committed treason and shit on the Constitution like Trump.
>>
>>339476
>but he haven’t done anything good for Russia yet.

— Trump has a long financial history with Russia. As summarized by Jonathan Chait in an invaluable New York magazine article: “From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases — a red flag of potential money laundering — of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money. ‘Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,’ said Donald Jr. in 2008. ‘We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,’ boasted Eric Trump in 2014.” According to Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s guilty plea of lying to Congress, Trump was even pursuing his dream of building a Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign with the help of a Vladimir Putin aide. These are the kind of financial entanglements that intelligence services such as the FSB typically use to ensnare foreigners, and they could leave Trump vulnerable to blackmail.

— The Russians interfered in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Trump president.

— Trump encouraged the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails on July 27, 2016 (“Russia, if you’re listening”), on the very day that Russian intelligence hackers tried to attack Clinton’s personal and campaign servers.

— There were, according to the Moscow Project, “101 contacts between Trump’s team and Russia linked operatives,” and “the Trump team tried to cover up every single one of them.” The most infamous of these contacts was the June 9, 2016, meeting at Trump Tower between the Trump campaign high command and a Kremlin emissary promising dirt on Clinton. Donald Trump Jr.’s reaction to the offer of Russian assistance? “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
>>
— The Trump campaign was full of individuals, such as Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Michael Flynn, with suspiciously close links to Moscow.

— Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign for free and was heavily in debt to a Russian oligarch, now admits to offering his Russian business partner, who is suspected of links to Russian intelligence, polling data that could have been used to target the Russian social media campaign on behalf of Trump.

— Trump associate Roger Stone, who was in contact with Russian conduit WikiLeaks, reportedly knew in advance that the Russians had hacked Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s emails. (Stone has denied it .)

— Once in office, Trump fired Comey to stop the investigation of the “Russia thing” — and then bragged about having done so to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister while also sharing with them top-secret information. Later, Trump fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions because he would not end the special counsel investigation that resulted after the firing of Comey. As Lawfare editor Benjamin Wittes argues, “the obstruction was the collusion” — Trump has been effectively protecting the Russians by trying to impede the investigation of their attack on the United States.

— Trump has refused to consistently acknowledge that Russia interfered in the U.S. election or mobilize a government-wide effort to stop future interference. He has accepted Putin’s protestations that the Russians did not meddle in the election over the “high confidence” assessment of the U.S. intelligence community that they did.

— Like no previous president, Trump attacks and undermines the Justice Department and the FBI (“a cancer in our country”) — two institutions that stand on the front lines of combatting Russian espionage and influence operations in the United States.
>>
— Trump supports populist, pro-Russian leaders in Europe, such as Viktor Orban in Hungary and Marine Le Pen in France, just as the Russians do.

— Trump has praised Putin (“a strong leader”) while trashing just about everyone else from grade-B Hollywood celebrities to leaders of allied nations. Trump even praised Putin for expelling U.S. diplomats and, notwithstanding instruction from his aides (“DO NOT CONGRATULATE”), congratulated Putin on winning a rigged reelection.

— Trump was utterly supine in his meetings with Putin, principally in Hamburg and Helsinki. Even more suspicious, according to a Post article on Saturday, Trump “has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with ... Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials ... Several officials said they were never able to get a reliable readout of the president’s two-hour meeting in Helsinki.”

— Trump defends the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and repeats other pro-Russian talking points.

— Trump is pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, handing that country to Russia and its ally Iran.

— Trump has effectively done nothing in response to the Russian attack on Ukrainian ships in international waters, thereby encouraging greater Russian aggression.

— Trump is sowing chaos in the government, most recently with a record-breaking partial government shutdown and “acting” appointees in key posts such as the Defense Department and Justice Department, thus furthering a Russian objective of undermining its chief adversary.

— A direct result of Trump's trade war with China was Russia stepping in to supply American goods that China put Tariffs on like s0y beans.
>>
>>339486
>>339491
Guys, you convinced me. But he doesn’t do anything explicit like recognizing Crimea. Do you think he is advancing in small steps in order not to be impeached?
>>
>>339491
>The Russians interfered in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Trump president.
I still don't know what people mean by this.
>>
>>339512
Yeah, they say some hackers interfered in elections, but no firm evidences were presented. Even Trump is convinced in it. (Does he want to say that he is illegally elected?)
>>
>>339512
>I still don't know what people mean by this.
"Memes are collusion, orange man bad, electoral college needs to be replaced when it doens't work in our favor"
>>
>>339356
You unironically do not believe believe this or just refusing to concede?

>>339357
>Because if it's not just bait, you're going to have an awful 2017
>Because if it's not just bait, you're going to have an awful 2018
>Because if it's not just bait, you're going to have an awful 2019
This time for sure!

>>339427
>you realize that its almost always a terrible idea to release information about an ongoing investigation, correct?
Did you get this opinion from one of the many leaked bits of information that's come out of the ongoing probe?
>>
>>339450
>The evidence is in front of your face
Then post it.
>Anyone who's not blindly loyal to Trump can see it.
Just post the evidence.
>It is, really, only a matter of time until the barest minimum of physical proof needed for legal action is found.
So you admit that, as of yet, there is no evidence.

Neat. What else can I get you to admit?

>supposed innocence
Well, we presume innocence until proven guilty, and we need actual "physical proof" (as you put it) to try and prove him guilty, so right now he is...innocent.
>>
>>339518
>>339521
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
Use the sources dumbasses

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/09/20/us/politics/russia-trump-election-timeline.html

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/russia-trump-and-2016-us-election

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/07/16/us/elections/russian-interference-statements-comments.html

http://time.com/5340060/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-summit-russia-meddling/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/16/qa-russian-hackers-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-us-presidential-election
>>
>>339526
Let me ask you a question. What do you think all of the stuff posted in

>>339494
>>339493
>>339491

points to? If Trump had literally no idea about collusion and has no personal interests in taking it easy on Russia, then how do you explain all of this?
>>
>>339527
>IC says
>sources say
>people familiar with the situation say

>actual evidence available to public: zero

Don't you think it's weird that no matter how many times you keep posting the same links, your wildest fantasies still aren't coming any more true? Clearly it's the work of /pol/ppets sabotaging the investigation.
>>
>>339533
>What do you think all of the stuff posted in
>>339494
>>339493
>>339491
>points to?
>If Trump had literally no idea about collusion and has no personal interests in taking it easy on Russia, then how do you explain all of this?

You're aware that the 100% citation-free subjective ramblings of an anon on 4chan are not fact, right?
>>
>>339533
Except all those point towards Trump working for the Russians.

The latest information only solidifies it
>>
>>339534
>It doesn't count if I say so
That doesn't fly here, it's up to you to bring up evidence to refute it and prove Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 election when all that proof says otherwise.
>>
>>339536
These things are all incredibly easily verifiable by anyone who has access to a computer and the internet. Unless, of course, you one of his followers who think anything negative about him is "fake news" and refuse to accept it as legitimate evidence.
>>
>>339542
>That doesn't fly here
It does when the sources are all anonymous and there's no actual publicly available information.

>it's up to you to bring up evidence
Anonymous sources and redacted information not available to the public are not valid pieces of evidence.

>>339543
>These things are all incredibly easily verifiable by anyone who has access to a computer and the internet.
Then you should have no problem posting citations. See again:
>Anonymous sources and redacted information not available to the public are not valid pieces of evidence.
>>
>>339544
>Moving the goalposts
All the evidence has been confirmed by the US government or other agencies. You're just desperate to claim it doesn't matter because it proves you're backing a puppet of Putin.
>>
It was hilarious when judge Jeanine asked him point blank "are you a Russian spy" he responded by saying
>lol you can't prove anything
>>
>>339548
He's like the villain of a Phoenix Wright case, I'm half expecting him to say he's not guilty because you haven't proved his motive.
>>
>>339546
>All the evidence has been confirmed by the US government or other agencies
Which for the purposes of fact checking means absolutely null. It is literally "they're the authorities so they're correct".

They are literally paid to lie to you. They lied about Iraq, they lied and Syria, they /will/ lie about something else tomorrow. And, like everything else apparently, you will inevitably defend it.
>>
>>339546
>just accept what I'm saying as true! I said it, other leftists are saying it, It's true!
>just because the Russians only made shitty memes which reached a tiny audience that made idiotic arguments for both sides doesn't mean they didn't hack our election!
>it was her turn!
You're a fucking retard mate.
>>
>>339565
False Attribution
>>
>>339566
>/pol/ppet in full damage control
>>
>>339567
Not an argument, or any of the requested sources.
>>
>>339569
>THE POL BOOGEYMAN
You're just as much of a dumb nigger as people who complain about Reddit spacing
>>
>>339567
Pointing out repeated patterns of behavior=/= false attribution
The IC lied about WMDS in Iraq. This is a fact.
They attempted to blame Assad for several gas attacks, despite actual onsite investigations being unable to determine any such conclusion. This is a fact.
They are literally told to lie and withhold information on the basis of national security. This is a fact.

Post the evidence that proves criminality or admit you glow in the dark.
>>
>>339575
Here we have a /pol/tard admitting he came straight from reddit in 2016
>>
>>339582
>I'm incapable of proving my point, so I'll just try to argue something nonsensical and completely unprovable with a different poster
Where's the evidence that other anon was looking for?
>>
>>339577
>The IC isn't trustworthy
>But Putin somehow is
>>
>>339565
>they're the authorities so they're correct
Wait, so we should believe Trump or Putin when they deny Russia hacked the DNC? Alright then.
>>
Carl Bernstein said just today that he has it on good authority that Mueller's first draft report will deal head-on with the question of whether Trump is compromised by Russia.
>>
>>339593
Misrepresenting an argument
False dichotomy

At no point has anyone said Putin is trustworthy. Cry more.
>>
>>339593
>both parties are untrustworthy
>therefore i will choose one to trust
>and waiting for evidence is for chumps
>also, examining the evidence we currently have is also for chumps if the party I like contradicts current evidence
Did Hillary collude because some of the ads the ruskis took out were pro left?
>>
>>339577
Logic is a Putin’s puppet. Trust in government is your only friend.
>>
Everyone, whether you are a trumptard or not, should at least read through this. If you don't buy it, fine. But if you think your case for Trump holds water, you should be able to refute everything in this:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cd38314d5286
>>
>>339604
Is that was those three posts earlier were from? A fucking op-ed?

Fuck off Max Boot, go self-advertise on Etsy
>>
If it turns out we really really elected a Russian spy president, do we close down America and sail back to England?
>>
>>339604
>they cornered me on my lack of evidence
>so here's my best conjecture
Let me let you in on a little secret; if conjecture was worth spit on a hot griddle, Hillary would be in jail. You aren't changing anyone's mind with "18 reasons trump could be a Russian agent"
>>
>>339614
No. You should probably actually read things before proclaiming they are bullshit.
>>
>>339577
>The IC when forced to carry waters for Republican plots is untrustworthy
Fixed.
They've been doing a pretty good job when Republicans aren't using them to obstruct justice or justify war crimes.
If all signs weren't already pointing to Trump being guilty, the FBI opening an CI investigation into a sitting president because they believed he was a secret agent working for a hostile foreign power would be the biggest news story of the year.

But for Trump, it's Friday.

We can't even call him a Manchurian Candidate because it looks like he's doing all this willingly, just for money. Which is even worse.
>>
With Trump, fanboyism has reached critical mass. You are all victims of a cult of personality. You may as well elect Pewdiepie president.
>>
>>339615
Maybe the continent is cursed. You should try something else (Antarctica, for example).
>>
>>339619
Oh yeah they're much better when they're not investigating the ridiculously high false targeting rate of the drone strikes in the seven different "warzones" they were used by Obama in, or letting Hillary off.

>>339620
>Orange man bad
>ree
>>
>>339619
>Gas attacks in Syria in mid-latter 201x's
>Republican plots
LOL

>>339617
>No.
It's literally the exact same shit, word for word.
>>339604
The dash-indents give it away the most, but it is again, literally word for word.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0a9199221320
>>339491
>>339493
>>339494
>>
>>339629
Orange fan mad.
>>
>>339646
Hey I like that, that's a pretty good reversal there. You should keep that so we can find something else catchy to say to you retards.

>>
>>339652
Go to bed Max
>>
>>339630
>>339629
>Goalpost moving intensifies
>>
>>339674
Yeah that's not goal post moving
>>
>>339674
Do you not know what that means? All we've been asking for is proof, the one thing you are incapable of providing. Nobody on the right here has moved the goalposts, you have just continually fucking failed to reach them.
>>
>>339675
>>339676
>Given confirmed proof and evidence
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT
Goalpost moving intensifies
>>
>>339676
No, you started out saying there were NO (0) contacts between the Trump camp and Russians. You are only now asking for definitive incontrovertible proof Trump is directly compromised by Russia. That is literally goalpost moving. Anyway, Bernstein said he's got inside info that that is exactly what you'll get in the Mueller report. So just sit down and shut up.
>>
>>339679
>>Given confirmed proof and evidence
No you haven't
That's still not goal post moving
>>
>>339679
You have spouted nothing but conjecture.

>>339680
I don't know who you think you're talking to, but i never made that claim, because trump never provided proof he never contacted the Russians. Considering that's literally impossible, you can't prove a negative, I would agree that someone who made that claim would be a fool. It seems, however, like you have FINALLY accepted that there is no proof and that yes, as you put it, we should "sit down and shut up" because THERE IS CURRENTLY NO HARD EVIDENCE OF TRUMPS CRIMINALITY. So I implore you, my leftist "comrade", to sit down and shut up as well, and just wait for the results of the investigation instead of spewing conjecture.
>>
>>339690
Literally everyone on your side made that claim back then. So either you have willful amnesia, or you're the one in a million Trumptards who somehow did not claim that.
>>
>>339694
Max, stop posting
>>
>>339694
>literally everyone
>defending a burned strawman
It's weird to think that you may actually believe the things you say
>>
So just to re-cap, Max Boot, a WaPo Op-Ed writer is the anime spammer responsible /news/ being turned into a shitfest

>>339630
After this post I made a post on /qa/, an ongoing /news/ thread that suddenly exploded with activity- and was just now deleted.

He's now throwing a temper tantrum
>>339715
>>339712
>>339707
>>339702
>>339701
Going so far as to accuse me of bribing the mods because they didn't ban me for doxxing him. Not that you can doxx someone who posts his own articles to 4chan, articles that have his name an face plastered on them.
>>
>>339699
>It's weird to think that you may actually believe the things you say
I have this reaction to about half the things I see in /news/.
>>
>>339718
If you didn't get banned for doxing, then that doesn't mean you doxed the person doing it.
>>
>>339690
>>339682
So you admit you can't refute any of the evidence put forward.
Okay.
>>
>>339728
It's also impossible to refute the evidence that Donald Trump is a lizard man, mostly because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>339726
>If you didn't get banned for doxing, then that doesn't mean you doxed the person doing it.
Which is why I was immediately accused by them of bribing the mods to "let me get away with doxing"- because I called out the wrong person. Right.
>>
>>339741
I'm pretty sure an opinion writer for a newspaper isn't going to spend time here. Unless you can bring forward something that's not just conjecture or can be alleged it was just you doing all the posts and this is just a false flag.
>>
>>339758
>I'm pretty sure an opinion writer for a newspaper isn't going to spend time here.
Why not? WaPo writers plugging their own articles on 4chan to draw out right wingers for debate and free advertising clicks seems plausible to me.

Also given that the general consensus is the anime spammer general shitty state of the board can be drawn down to one fervent poster- one who loves to post WaPo, and always posts on a PST time schedule, the time zone Mr Boot resides and works in.

Also
>https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2542765/#2548147
>>
>>339774
So all you have is conjecture and no hard proof of your claim.

This is where you accuse me of being Max Boot
>>
>>339785
>So all you have is conjecture and no hard proof of your claim.
I have a hit dog that will not stop hollering. I don't need to prove it, if I'm right then the sheer joy of knowing that you also know I'm right is enough.

Also I prefer Mr Boot. Did you ever get bullied for that name btw?
>>
>>339788
>Hit dog will holler anon
So this is just /pol/ scapegoating someone and running it into the ground.
Okay.
>>
>>339801
I find it amusing that his entire conspiracy theory was based on me posting a list of Trump's involvement with the Russian and Trump was working in their best interest when someone decided to plead ignorance on the subject.

Hitdog is a catchy nickname.
>>
>>339798
If I'm not hitting a dog, then why does it holler?

>>339801
We call you Max Boot these days. And you were, again, literally born in Moscow.

>>339845
>I find it amusing that his entire conspiracy theory was based on me posting a list of Trump's involvement
You forgot the part where you denied that it was copied word for word from this article
>>339617
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cb2a2c711cfd
Then you took the bait, (and still are over on /qa/!)

And then we found out who you really are!
>>
>>339788
>hit dog that will not stop hollering
please stop using this phrase you must have said it on here 10 times in the last few weeks, its getting quite annoying.
be more creative and use different phrases Ivan
>>
>>339801
>>339848
lol i didnt read these before I posted above comment
>>
>>339851
>please stop using this phrase you must have said it on here 10 times in the last few weeks, its getting quite annoying.
>be more creative and use different phrases Ivan
I'll stop using it when you stop hollering, Max
>>
>>339848
>You forgot the part where you denied that it was copied word for word from this article
Good thing that wasn't me pal as there's no reason to deny the source, but why let the facts interrupt a good conspiracy theory.
In fact, what's to say you didn't make that post to create a false flag?
>>
>>339848
Trump is the one that's making the election and government not legitimate.
Not the Washington Post saying the duly elected president of the United States is actually a Russian agent.
>>
>Max Boot

Can someone explain this? I have no idea what this name is to imply.
>>
>>340009
He's the dude who's been spamming /news/ with mutli-post articles, hentai/loli spam, and non stop Ivan posting. He's the reason the board was purged and all but locked down for a bit, the mods had to wipe his posts. He started the "anti-anime spammer" thread on /qa/ that also got deleted.

He's also an Op-Ed writer for the WaPo who accused the mods on here of "taking money from people who doxxed him"- by pointing out that he was posting his own articles with his name on face on them to 4chan. Now he refers to anyone who points this out as "Ivan HitDog", which is a symptom of his psychosis starting to collapse

Side note: This same guy doing all of the Ivan posting and accusing everyone of being Russians? He was born in Moscow.
>>
>>340042
>He's also an Op-Ed writer for the WaPo who accused the mods on here of "taking money from people who doxxed him"- by pointing out that he was posting his own articles with his name on face on them to 4chan. Now he refers to anyone who points this out as "Ivan HitDog", which is a symptom of his psychosis starting to collapse
Show me. This is hilarious. I've seen the /qa/ thread, but what about the other stuff?
>>
>>340009
There's some crazy retard or troll accusing everyone of being a Washington Post columnist. I guess to derail and slide threads he doesn't like.
>>
>>340052
It's scattered all over /news/ and /qa/ right now right now, hold on.

Here's his new /qa/ thread
>>>/qa/2548286

[cont]
>>
>>340059
[cont]
here's some of the posting chain from this thread
>>339614
>>339617
>>339630
>>339848

And here's another thread that devolved into Max callouts
>>339602
>>
>>340069
Max, calling people Ivan isn't going to work.

Again, you are literally the one from Moscow. You are the Ivan.
>>
>>340059
No, you dummy, I saw that. I'm asking where max identified himself and accused the mods of taking money from the people who doxxed him.
>>
>>340057
This, it's some shitposter trying to derail threads he doesn't like.
>>
>>340072
>I'm asking where max identified himself
>https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2542765/#2548147
Also
>>339780
>>339784
>>339786

>and accused the mods of taking money from the people who doxxed him.
>>339707
>>
>>340077
>It actually qualifies as spam
Not if he's correct
>>
>>340076
...this is all just you. I'm starting to think you're asserting this with no proof.
>>
>>340092
>I'm starting to think you're asserting this with no proof.
Did this ever stop you?
>>
>>340092
>...this is all just you
It's not. Especially >>339707 and >>339784

No one would take this so personally unless I wasn't calling the correct name. I keep pointing out to him that "a hit dog will holler" because it A- infuriates Max, and B- makes him provide a continuous stream of hollering evidence to support my point.
>>
>>340096
I haven't asserted a damn thing, I've been asking you to show me what you know.

And right now it looks like you don't know a goddamn thing. I point out that everything you've linked has just been you accusing people of being this max boot guy, and your response is to call ME out?

You're acting real credible right now. Real credible.
>>
>>340103
Hi Max, wrong person.

Nice job getting caught sockpuppeting again!
>>
>>340103
If you're genuinely confused about this a quick trip to /qa/ will teach you everything you need to know about the latest shit festival.
>>
>>340100
The only thing this >>339707 tells me is you got somebody really exasperated.

Which isn't suprising.

I'm not seeing anything beyond that. Like where did you figure out it was Max Boot specifically?
>>
https://www.apnews.com/7bfae152b19145988353f3bdcb7e81fb
Trump after waffling in his softball interview over the weekend about if he was a Russian puppet now declares here's not one and attacks everyone and everything.

Not looking good for Trump.
>>
>>340111
Inb4 anonymous poster complains about anonymous sources
>>
>>340110
>Like where did you figure out it was Max Boot specifically?
Gut reaction to the fact that somebody seemed to care an awful lot about it into the wee hours of the morning, and still does now, and everytime I make a post about it I get this same person to rage at me in response, usually calling me Ivan. This is the same dude who got /news/ purged because of his spam and Ivan posting

What gave it away was that he posted part of his own WaPo article into a thread as if he had written it himself, and then later posted an actual link to the article. When this was pointed out, he attempted to deny they were the same text. They were copied word for word.

I then called him Max Boost as a joke, given his name was on the article. Annnnnd several hours and a new /qa/ thread later, here we are.
>>
>>340122
>anonymous poster presents himself as credible source
>lol k
>article relies entirely on anonymous sources
>If you don't think they're credible, you're probably a Russian!
>>
>>340123
>I then called him Max Boost as a joke
It's actually Max Boot, but I made this same typo when I originally started. I still got raged at in response by this same dude.
>>
>>340123
>>340128
That's proof that you're really good at pushing someone's buttons.

So you're right at home here, I suppose. But I seriously doubt it's the same guy responding to you every time. Watch the poster count at the bottom of the page.
>>
>>340125
The difference is the press has to rely on being creditable. I'm going to bet you that New York Times was aware of this since the investigation first started, but needed to confirm it every way possible before printing the story because of the implications and the ramifications if they were wrong.
>>
Trump lashes out everywhere amid Russia scrutiny
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/politics/donald-trump-russia-fbi/index.html
>>
>>340217
He's finished
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. He can't keep screaming they've found nothing and think people are going to buy that or back down. Tweet in Hell
>>
>>340225
Mueller has all the evidence though, just look at all the damaging stuff to Trump that's coming out of minor leaks.
>>
>>340350
Trump has been that day 1. Also we're no where near close to the endgame. That starts when he fires Mueller.
>>
>>338576
Its team up to stop common (((threat)))
>>
>>340475
Or when Mueller releases his report.
>>
>>340348
>>340541
It better be fucking good or I'll never forgive you guys for shoving this crappy meme down my throat every day for the last few years.
>>
>>340542
>It better be fucking good
It won't, don't hold your breath.

The only thing Mueller has been able to deliver consistently is disappointment.
>>
>>340225
>The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
It is in, you know, actual court.

>He can't keep screaming they've found nothing
What have they found then?
Oh, right:
>Mueller knows. Trust the plan. 4D chess. It's over for Trump, just wait.
>>
>>340547
>The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
>It is in, you know, actual court.
Excuse me, what the fuck? That's literally the argument from arrogance.

Show me a court case where that was actually an argument made and upheld.
>>
>>340546
>Mueller won't deliver!
>Says sweating /pol/ppet for the hundred thousandth time
>>
>>340583
Your treasonous farce has gone on long enough, you commie faggot.
>>
>>340583
>Excuse me, what the fuck? That's literally the argument from arrogance.
It's not.
If you don't present evidence in court, for the purposes of the trial it does not exist.

>Show me a court case where that was actually an argument made and upheld.
Show me a court case where evidence that never materializes and is never officially submitted either results in the filling of charges or conviction of someone for a crime.
"Well your honor we're sure forensic evidence exists, but we don't have any. But it's just a matter of time before we prove the defendant is as guilty as we already know he is" would get you disbarred before sundown that day.

>>340583
>Mueller time, 5D chess, /pol/puppet damage control, always trust the IC!
>>
>>340632
>always trust the IC!
I'm sure we can throw Trump to the International Criminal Court for his crimes against humanity and/or human right violations that he committed with the southern boarder crisis that he created where he kidnapped babies and locked them in cages.
>>
>>340636
>for his crimes against humanity and/or human right violations that he committed with the southern boarder crisis that he created where he kidnapped babies and locked them in cages
Be sure to use the same images from 2013/14 the media used when presenting evidence!
>>
>>338576
They started investigating because he said we should be friends with Russia?
What the fuck. Were they investigating Obama because he was sending planeloads of money to Iran? Why are the media treating Trump as the perpetrator, when he's the victim of government surveillance that is more thorough than Watergate
>>
>>340651
>They started investigating because he said we should be friends with Russia?
No it's because he fired the guy that was supposed to be investigating him and then continued to act as suspicious as possible to the pin t we he insists "You won't/can't find anything!"

As opposed to saying I didn't do it. Hilariously enough if ever asked if he works for Russia or with Russia he'll say a thousand other words before he says no in a completely different interview
>>
>>340641
We'll just use all of Trumps rhetoric and actions from 2017/2018.
>>
>>340636
Shitlib delusion intensifies
>>
>>340651
>They started investigating because he said we should be friends with Russia?
No. Read this.

https://observer.com/2018/05/what-did-the-fbi-do-in-2016-about-russian-connections-to-donald-trump/
>>
>>340669
https://nypost.com/2018/05/27/obamas-spying-scandal-is-starting-to-look-a-lot-like-watergate/
Trump is being treated as the perpetrator, as opposed to the victim.
As for the firing of Comey, I remember after the election, both Democrats and Republicans wanted him out.
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-before-trump-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-democrats-wanted-his-dismissal-20170510-story.html
Only after he was fired did they change their tune and start loving James Comey.
The funniest aspect of narrative exchange was on Colbert's show.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/10/stephen-colberts-audience-cheers-james-comey-firin/
Where the audience cheers that he got fired and then Colbert informs them the narrative has changed and now they're supposed to love Comey.
>>
>>340669
>then continued to act as suspicious as possible to the pin t we he insists "You won't/can't find anything!"
>As opposed to saying I didn't do it. Hilariously enough if ever asked if he works for Russia or with Russia he'll say a thousand other words before he says no in a completely different interview
You know I think something similar to this actually happened with Obama. Some reporter had asked if he was actually born in Kenya or something similar. And Obama said he was insulted the question had been asked and so on, same kind of response as Trump gave. Except instead of consternation, or the media using this as evidence that Obama was actually born in Kenya, the consternation was directed to the reporter for asking a "racist question".
Isn't it weird how the media reacted differently to such a similar situation
>>
>>340698
Yeah, because the question wasn't relevant. His mother is American, which would automatically make him a citizen.
>>
>>340695
I did.
>Trump’s aggressive propaganda against any public airing of his secret Kremlin ties has taken many mendacious forms since his inauguration. In early 2017, the president claimed that he had been “wiretapped.” When that lie (which, coincidentally or not, was of Russian origin) fell apart, he tried
This article is bullshit. It defends the use of spies on the Trump campaign as totally normal, as opposed to worse than Watergate, which it was.
>>340697
It doesn't cite the secret Kremlin ties, and says the tapping of trump tower was bullshit. But it's not. Paul manaforts office in Trump tower was wiretapped
>>
>>338583
you: “The FBI is investigating Hillary so she must be corrupt”

also you: “The FBI is investigating Trump so the FBI must be corrupt.”
>>
At some point Trump supporters and conservatives are going to have to learn that most of the country doesn't hate Trump because of partisan politics. This isn't an attack on your beliefs or what you've stood for all your life.

He's legitimately a criminal and a compromised by a hostile nation. On top of this, he defrauded the government of hundreds of millions of dollars, is a draft-dodger(and constantly spits on the military), a sleazy businessman, an adulterer and implicated in felonies.

His ONLY "political experience" prior to running for the most important political position in the country was to create and fuel a racist conspiracy theory against the previous president that he was born in Kenya.

He's hired arsonists to the fire department in every single cabinet position, and his only accomplishment he can cite is a dubious tax cut for the rich and an economy that is hanging in there at the moment.

He's fired virtually everyone he's hired, praised dictators, and shit on allies. And now the government has endured the longest shutdown in history because he torpedoed bipartisan budget agreement at the 11th hour because it would hurt his ego.

It's insane to me that hard-working blue-collar people in red states voted for a guy who's afraid of germs and couldn't use a screwdriver if he tried. It amazing that low-income people who depend on federal support voted for a grifter who shits on golden toilets and wants to end all social programs. It's unbelievable that women and evangelicals voted for a man who cheated on his third wife with a porn star and treats women like objects.

Where the fuck is the line, conservatives? Is there one?
>>
>>340760
He was the nominee, Hillary looked worse.

No bull, that's the reason. After everything, all the meandering and deflecting, that is why he got elected. Because he was the nominee and Hillary couldn't get the votes.

Everything since has just been conservatives trying to defend their bad decision.
>>
>>340760
The line is literally evidence. Can you prove what you're saying, yes or no. Until that answer is yes, we aren't going to turn on our duly elected president. Just like you still voted for Hillary
>>
>>340760
>He's legitimately a criminal and a compromised by a hostile nation.
Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.
>>
>>340766
And even then. What is the evidence. Clinton had impeachment start over lying about a blow job. And that wasn't enough to take him down in the court of public opinion. If Mueller just says he broke campaign finance law in paying off stormy Daniels, that won't be enough, given the precedence set by Bill Clinton
>>
>>340697
>Obama investigating Americans who betrayed America to a hostile foreign power.
Absolutely nothing wrong here.

>Democrats wanted Comey fired
Only because how he played directly into Republican hands in how he influenced the election. And this was before before the full extent of Trump's obstruction and treason were revealed.

>The audience
Same thing here. If anything, this is a case of 'the enemy of my enemy' Where Comey is not a good person, but considering the other option is a traitor like Trump, people a re going to side with Comey by default.
It's like how America allied with the Soviet Union to fight the Naizs. In this case, Comey was the soviets, and Trump is the nazis.
It's common sense that you ally against the greater threat, even if all the information wasn't clear.
>>
>>340785
>Trump is the nazis.
Your metaphor is correct but you are going to regret posting that.

I'm going to heat up some popcorn.
>>
>>340768
Hot dogs will follow
>>
>>340766
Hillary shills will holler
>>
>>340710
That's not my point. Saying the FBI started the investigation because of the Steele dossier or "because he said we should be friends with Russia" is bullshit. The investigation most likely started off because of signal intercept of Russians in contact with the Trump campaign.
>>
>>340785
I guess that's the problem. Nixon should have said he was wiretapping his opponent's for the good of the country, and that his opponent's were colluding with a hostile power. Then he'd get a noble peace prize instead of being impeached
>>
>>340808
But it says that in the NY Times article.
>Mr. Trump had caught the attention of F.B.I. counterintelligence agents when he called on Russia during a campaign news conference in July 2016 to hack into the emails of his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

>Mr. Trump had refused to criticize Russia on the campaign trail, praising President Vladimir V. Putin. And investigators had watched with alarm as the Republican Party softened its convention platform on the Ukraine crisis in a way that seemed to benefit Russia.

Trump was saying that Russians should release the emails that Hillary had deleted. Hillary had said they were about yoga and weddings, and Trump was calling her bluff. The media ended up ignoring this, and said for the sake of this statements Hillary's emails were full of national secrets, and for the sake of criticism about her behaviour they were just about yoga.
Trump was holding up the contradiction that was central to the handling of Hillary's emails.
And for the second part, they were suspicious because he said we should be friends with Russia. Saying he's not criticizing Russia is another way of him saying he wants to be friends with Russia.
Would it have been acceptable if Bush's FBI put spies in the Obama campaign because Obama was soft on Iran, and ended up sending planeloads of money to them? Or would it be an impeachable scandal like Watergate. Knowing the media it would be the latter.
>>
>>340787
>you are going to regret posting that.
If you think some faget is going to invoke Godwin's Law. Guess what, thanks to Trump condoning Nazis and their attack on Americans in Charlottesville (With multiple charges of assault, and one first degree murder), Godwin suspended the law until further notice.
https://twitter.com/mfrost11/status/1009079041612115968
>>
>>340815
Obama was a great president and your dumb taking bad about him.
There's nothing illegal about sending a plane full of cash to Iran, we already killed Sudan Hussein and we basically run the place anyways
>>
>>340817
Only idiots think "both sides were at fault" actually means "one side was exclusively at fault"
Go hit a dog you retard
>>
>>340812
Only if Nixon was right (he wasn't), like Obama was about Trump being a traitor.
But Obama was to much of a weak leader to do it. If he actually did expose Trump as the traitor he is, we should have given Obama another noble peace prize because of all the damage Trump has done.
>>
>>338576
>they opened an investigation so he's obviously guilty. TREASON!
kys
>>
>>340821
>noble peace prize
Your retard is showing Ivan
And it doesn't stop, you can't hide it very well.
Very blatantly obvious not just in your typos but how your weak arguments
>>
>>340820
By trying to blame both sides, you're doing your best to defend the one that is clearly at fault. In this case, Trump was defending Nazis. And the nazis were fully aware of it and pleased with the fact he did that.
Go teach your dog how to do a nazi salute.
>>
>>340828
>By blaming both sides you are blaming just one side
Your like a chapter out of 1984 you literally speak in newspeak
>>
>>340828
I bet you could tell me the sound your dog makes when you hit it
>>
>>340829
A man stabs another man. Both sides are to blame.
>>
>>340830
It's hit dog ivan, still stealing proverbs from black candidates?
>>
>>340829
Nice strawman, by trying to blame both sides, Trump was attempt to absolve the side that was to blame. Which means he's defending that side.
It's basic logic. I'm aware this is a lost concept of the reich wing.
>>
>>340834
[deleted]
DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>340831 #
Lol way to try to stop sounding as dumb.
Let me remind you:
>>340817
>Both sides are at fault means one side is at fault
>>340828
>Blaming both sides means one side it as fault
>>340833
>Blaming two sides in a dispute means one side is innocent
Once again you are arguing in literal newspeak
You have the reasoning ability of a propaganda sponge or I am arguing with a propaganda bot.
It's frankly hard to tell.
I think you are just dumb and want to see things your own way.
Like a flat earther, but dumber.
Go hit your dog so you won't be posting here anymore
>>
>>340838
>Both sides are at fault means one side is at fault
Absolute strawman, no where is that written.

>Blaming both sides means one side it as fault
>Blaming two sides in a dispute means one side is innocent
When you attempt to shift blame from the one side that's clearly at fault, it shows you're arguing from a clearly dishonest position. Everyone who is not biased agrees that the Nazis in Charlottesville were the aggressors and this was confirmed by the charges brought forward in the aftermath. It makes you wonder why you're trying to defend nazis like Trump.
>>
>>340840
Your critical thinking skills are wrong again. I'm calling you a complete retard for your reasoning ability. Nowhere have I written that im defending Trump.
It just happens that you reason like a mentally handicapped crack whore.
You keep saying "it's basic logic" (direct quote)
Allow me to show you where your logic is flawed

Let W be party 1 is at fault
Let X be party 2 is at fault
Let Y denote that just party is at fault
Let Z denote that both parties are at fault
W∧X ∴ Z

And that is a formal proof showing you are retarded in 5 lines of logic.
It's airtight too, I might add
>>
>>339081
If he found evidence of treason, and he's sitting on proof that the POTUS is actually "working for Putin", as you claim, he's not a very good FBI director is he? You might even ask whether he's complicit.
>>
>>340828
Source of trump defending Nazis?
>>
>>340854
>Charlottesville, both sides
Pop that into Google for context.
>>
>>340854
very fine people
on many sides
>>
>>340698
You don't see the contextual difference between asking a man who's 100% american for his birth certificate to prove he's American and a asking a man with shady dealings and ties if he's shady?
>>
>>340819
is this a bait-filled strawman?

the plane-full-of-cash was Iran's money anyway.. it was a refund for not getting military equipment they had paid for and ordered sometime in the 1970's before the Shah was overthrown.
>>
>>340858
Dumb birthers forget that. Obama's birth certificate never mattered, because his mother was American as apple pie.

Ann Dunham was born in Wichita, Kansas, and being born in the US made her a citizen for life. This would also apply when Obama was born in 1961, making him a citizen for life, as the law states: if one of your parents is a citizen when you are born, you are a citizen as well, regardless of birthplace.

This is why anyone asking for the birth certificate was immediately viewed as an idiot by anyone who actually knew how immigration law worked.
>>
>>340855
>>340857
Q Should the statues of Robert E. Lee stay up?

THE PRESIDENT: I would say that’s up to a local town, community, or the federal government, depending on where it is located.

Q How concerned are you about race relations in America? And do you think things have gotten worse or better since you took office?

THE PRESIDENT: I think they’ve gotten better or the same. Look, they’ve been frayed for a long time. And you can ask President Obama about that, because he’d make speeches about it. But I believe that the fact that I brought in — it will be soon — millions of jobs — you see where companies are moving back into our country — I think that’s going to have a tremendous, positive impact on race relations.

We have companies coming back into our country. We have two car companies that just announced. We have Foxconn in Wisconsin just announced. We have many companies, I say, pouring back into the country. I think that’s going to have a huge, positive impact on race relations. You know why? It’s jobs. What people want now, they want jobs. They want great jobs with good pay, and when they have that, you watch how race relations will be.

And I’ll tell you, we’re spending a lot of money on the inner cities. We’re fixing the inner cities. We’re doing far more than anybody has done with respect to the inner cities. It’s a priority for me, and it’s very important.

Q Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs — and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.
>>
But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left — you just called them the left — that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Q (Inaudible) both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the —

THE PRESIDENT: Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides — I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either.

And if you reported it accurately, you would say.

Q The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest —

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

Q (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did.

You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Q George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

THE PRESIDENT: George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down —

Excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?

Q I do love Thomas Jefferson.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?
>>
So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.

Q Who are the good people?

Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest — because I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country — a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. "
So I ask again.
Source on trump defending Nazis?
>>
>>340858
In both cases it's an insulting question. How can you not see asking the president if he is a pawn to a foreign state as any less insulting than claiming he's not an actual American
>>
>>340860
Would you be in favor of returning money in the 80s that had been seized from Nazis back in the 1940s? I mean it was their money. That doesn't even capture it properly. Would you want to send planeloads of money to the North Korean regime that had been owed to the government prior to his family turning half the peninsula into a nation wide concentration camp?
>>
>>340862
>>340862
Remember when Democrats said they would sue Ted Cruz if he won the nomination because he wasn't born in the US?
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-06/congressman-readies-ted-cruz-eligibility-lawsuit-with-eye-on-mom
>>
>>340848
By your 'logic' a woman is at fault for being raped because of what she wears. Your logic sprung a major leak.
>>
>>340871
but we're not at war with Iran you fucktard, we were trying to normalize relations so we could have some positive influence on them and give them something to use as a "see we signed the nuclear agreement, but the US is attempting to show that it's on friendly terms with us".

I mean Jesus christ are you just retarded? Do you want an idiotic and stupid war with Iran?
>>
>>340888
If he's a Trump supporter, yes, he does want a war with Iran.
>>
>>340881
No, I don't. That's funny as fuck.

Everyone knows Human Ted Cruz is a real human and not a lizard wearing a soft peach fuzz covered skin.
>>
>>340840
>Everyone who is not biased agrees that the Nazis in Charlottesville were the aggressors and this was confirmed by the charges brought forward in the aftermath. It makes you wonder why you're trying to defend nazis like Trump.
50 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>340882
Implying she's not
>>
>>340929
>You shill, you're disagreeing with me! I hope you got paid for your accurate recounting of events!
>>
>>340934
You are a lying communist faggot. Only your pet Antifa initiated violence at Charlottesville and all video evidence proves such.
>>
>>340866
See
>>340857

There's also the fact that former leader of the KKK David Duke was there saying he was going to work towards Trump's goals. "That's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump because he said he's going to take our country back", oh and Trump refused to reject Duke's endorsement during the election.

Also, Trump has no problem quickly condemning things when he doesn't like it. In week of Charlottesville he attacked.
>Sen Majority leader Mitch McConnell
>Got into a pissing match with North Korea
>Jeb Bush
>Meryl Streep
>People who drink diet coke
Trump's got a permanent hard on for condemnation, but when it came to condemn white supremacists and nazis. It was limp dick city for Toad. It took almost 2 days of public shaming for him to be forced to read a speech written for him, and he read it like he was hostage reading a note from his captors. And then he added 'many sides' to the statement which completely blew up any meaning to it.
Then he had his total meltdown press conference where he defended white supremacists and nazis. Keep in mind, those people were holding confederate and nazi flags, doing nazi salutes and chanting nazi slogans. Also you didn't copy paste the whole conference because you missed the point where Trump claimed he doesn't like to jump to conclusions. Which is a laughable lie.
Also, Trump's defense of nazis and white supremacists came from when he went back to his 'many sides' comments and drew a false moral equivalency between the nazis and anti-racist protestors. (You forgot to copy that too.) Although you did include this line where he defended them by saying there were fine people, thinking people get accidentally roped into a white supremacist rally like George from Seinfeld. He also tried to use the same excuse for the tiki torch brigade ignoring the fact they chanted 'blood and soil' and 'Jews will not replace us' Because someone who's not a white supremacists or nazi would chant those.
>>
>>340888
So, you would be in favor of supporting the regime that has turned half the Korean peninsula into a concentration camp with planeloads of money, so long as instead of being at a ceasefire with the state back in 1953, the armistice had been a peace treaty?
>>
>>340936
>This entire deluded post
A sensible chuckle when you beat it with the stick called reality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/federal-officials-to-announce-additional-charges-in-2017-unite-the-right-rally-in-charlottesville/2018/10/02/60881262-c651-11e8-9b1c-a90f1daae309_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/white-supremacist-is-guilty-in-charlottesville-parking-garage-beating-of-black-man/2018/05/01/033396b4-4af9-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/us/james-fields-trial-charlottesville-verdict.html

'Very fine people' indeed.
>>
>>340942
I already know about your Stalinist sham courts.
>>
@340943
Well, that post gave me cancer.

>>340942
Another case of Trump saying something comically retarded and then walking it back after which his followers parrot the correction without ever questioning why it needed to be made in the first place.
>>
>>340949
I am fact checking you.
You're wrong.
Trump has never defended nazis.
I have presented his entire speech.
There is no defense of nazis.
>>
>>340943
"But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."
That comment nullifies the previous statement.
>>
>>340953
To defend is awful. To fail to condemn and be more wishy washy than a mop and bucket is a problem of its own.
>>
>>340956
How?
>>
>>340958
>moving the goalposts to "he was wishy washy"
take the L
>>
>>340965
By trying to imply that there weren't white supremacists and neo nazis among the white supremacists and neo nazis, when it was abundantly clear that if you were marching with them, you stood for what they stood for.
It's clear to anyone who's not easily tricked that Trump was setting up an argument that not all of them were bad, and thus give them cover. And that message was received loud and clear.

>
But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest — because I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country — a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.
Ignoring the obvious joke of Naizs and being proficient with paper work, because of the holocaust, which did happen. This is part of Trump creating a greater false moral equivalency between the white supremacists and neo-nazis and the anti-racist counter protestors which feeds back into the idea that if you blame both sides, you help absolve the one that's really to blame by declaring it's a wash.
>>
>>340868
It is an insulting question. But theres a level of precedence to ask or investigate Trump on the matter whereas there was absolutely zero reason or cause to even believe that Obama was anything other than an American
>>
>>340971
There was people who weren't white supremacists and neo nazis.
Like this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA&
>>
>>340978
>Wears the uniform and waves the flag that represents white supremacy, slavery and treason
>But he isn't a white supremacist!
L-O-L
>>
>>340980
No soldier on either side gave a damn about the slaves. They were fighting for other reasons entirely in their mind.
Southerners thought they were fighting the second American Revolution, Northeners thought they were fighting to hold the union together. Most people were fighting, because they were fighting, Southeners once said I'm fighting because you're down here, if you invade my home you got me to fight.
It's a very complex subject, and I'm sorry to hear it degenerate to "being a symbol of white supremacy, slavery and treason"
>>
>>340971
No one believes whites are "supreme". Why are you lying?
>>
>>340981
Fair, fair.

It was just a symbol of treason.
>>
>>340981
Soldiers person reasons for fight didn't matter, it was the banner they were fighting for. And it's abundantly clear the confederacy was fighting for white supremacy and to maintain the situation of slavery. Confederate leaders said as much at that time. They were also traitors for taking up arms against the United States of America.

To say anything less or sanitize it is historical revisionism of the worst possible kind.
>>
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/william-barr-confirmation-hearing-attorney-general-watch-live-stream-today-2019-01-15/

Latest Trump sycophant confirms he's going to do what's necessary to bury the Mueller report.
>>
>>341172
He can try. It won't work.

Not the actions if an innocent man, really.
>>
>>340938
>2 days of public shaming for him to be forced to read a speech written for him

Yes, he had to clarify for all the actual schizophrenics that think the President of the United States defended Neo-Nazis on national television. Would you be reluctant to go in front of the media and clarify if they took the worst possible absurd unnecessary and opportunistic distortion of your words and deliberately used them against you? Obviously he was right to be reluctant because even after the clarification they just used the optics that he was being called to question and "forced to apologize", and the claim that he shouldn't have to clarify in the first place, against him and wouldn't even accept the clarification he gave precisely to leverage the emotional biases of politically convenient retards like yourself.

David Duke wants the border wall for racist reasons. That doesn't mean border walls are racist or that anyone who wants border walls wants them for the same reasons.
>>
>>341354
Look Hitler was a vegetarian. If you're a vegetarian you're literally Hitler. And if you want a border wall you're David Duke.
>>
>>341354
>gas lighting
He refused to condemn neo-nazis for 2 days because he didn't want to. This was proven when he went off script and tried to shift the blame onto the counter-protestors. 'Many sides' Your intentional failure to recognize this is intellectual bankruptcy of the worst kind.
>>
TREASON INTENSIFIES
Senate Republicans side with Russia against the America people by supporting Trump's removal of sanctions against an agent of Putin

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/russia-sanctions-measure-stalls-in-us-senate-fate-uncertain-idUSKCN1PA2JB
>>
>>341363
"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. "
Source on Trump not condemning Nazis for 2 days after the Charlottesville?
It seems to me like he condemned them in the speech
>>340864
>>340865
>>340866
>>
>>341372
see
>>340938
It's like you don't realize Trump is lying and was lying throughout the press conference
If you want an example of his lies, just look at the part of the conference you conveniently overlooked where he said he never jumps to conclusions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdLeACwONM4
"But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists"
>>
>>341373
You're strawmanning. You're saying he said X but he really meant Y. Or he was really thinking Y. It's an unfalsfiable statement, and therefore useless, as we cannot see inside of his head. We need only look at what he said. And what he said is that white supremacists should be condemned. He was also saying that antifa should be condemned. If you're waving a communist flag or a swastika, you're waving the flag of a collapsed foreign power that killed millions. I'd argue that the hammer and sickle should be condemned more given their death count.
>>
>>341391
It's not a strawman, It's been proven he's lied multiple times during the press conference so he has zero credibility and can't be trusted.

Furthermore he tried to claim that not everyone who took part in the Friday hate march wasn't a neo-nazi or white supremacists when the video clearly shows otherwise.
You're trying to discredit video and photographic evidence by just going 'nu huh'. That's bullshit didn't fly with James Fields, who was correctly convicted with first degree murder, it won't fly here.
>>
There's been evidence in the thread that not everyone there was a neonazi.
There's that fat guy who was there to honour his ancestors. The one with the flag that said heritage not hate
>>
>>341419
They'll just change the meaning of nazi to "person who does not wish for more migrants from developing countries". Or "person who is in favour of improving border protection", or whatever they want nazi to mean.
>>
>>341419
>There's been evidence in the thread
No there wasn't. Trump saying it doesn't make it true. I guess you also missed the 'Jews will not replace us', 'blood and soil' and Nazi salutes as well.
>>
>>339525
>one of the many leaked bits of information that's come out of the ongoing probe?
such as? and any reason you think releasing information about an ongoing investigation would somehow be a good thing?
>>
>>341438
We all know it means "uppity white person".
>>
>>341482
>We all know it means "white person".
FTFY
>>
Trump's a traitor that works for Putin as his bitch boy. I hope he hangs.
>>
>>341528
Stop bumping dead threads max
>>
>>341495
Pussy anti-white detected.
>>
>>341530
What do you mean, dead? the post gap on >>341528 is like half an hour.
>>
https://www.apnews.com/8f0b375e8cf444bc968a290751badd3e
Gulliani admits their was collusion, aka a conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign.
>>
>>341854
As little as I like siding with the ghoul, Guliani does not EXPLICITLY admit collusion. He merely throws the entire campaign under the bus by saying that there MIGHT have been collusion on their part but Most Definitely not on the part of the president.

If we're gonna shit on him we should get it right.
>>
>>341869
You don't say there might be if it didn't happen. Ergo it did.

The only question now is Trump guilty of conspiring with the Russians or incompetent and didn't know what his own campaign was doing.
>>
>>341880
THAT I will agree with.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.