[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 35 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1546883165912.gif (732 KB, 207x207)
732 KB
732 KB GIF
We have about a month until either Trump is finished or it's literally nothing

WASHINGTON — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who had been overseeing the special counsel investigation, plans to step down after Robert Mueller finishes his work, according to administration officials familiar with his thinking.

A source close to Rosenstein said he intends to stay on until Mueller's investigative and prosecutorial work is done. The source said that would mean Rosenstein would remain until early March. Several legal sources have said they expect the Mueller team to conclude its work by mid-to-late February, although they said that timeline could change based on unforeseen investigative developments.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/rod-rosenstein-plans-leave-justice-department-after-new-attorney-general-n956571
>>
Whatever comes out of it I hope Americans get to see the whole truth.
>>
>>337948
Wrong, the grand jury just got extended another 6 months.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politics/mueller-grand-jury/index.html
And if Trump's new lackies in the DoJ sabotages Mueller, the Democrats in congress with just get Mueller to release his findings.

Also, Mueller just beat the Russians again.
https://www.businessinsider.com/supreme-court-declines-mystery-firm-request-mueller-grand-jury-subpoena-2019-1
>>
ctfu he'll be out of office by the time it finishes
>>
>>337956
No reason they can't release a report before the grand jury has convened
>>
>>337956
no, correct.
this article supercedes yours in date.
just because its maximum length was extended 6 months doesnt mean they have to use all 6 months.
Read the article you monkey.
It says "they expect the Mueller team to conclude its work by mid-to-late February, although they said that timeline could change based on unforeseen investigative developments"
So they have about 4 months of float time in case anything unforseen pops up
Go rape yourself with a retractable baton and then learn some critical thinking skills
>>
>>337954
ahahahahaha
>>
Funds dry up and he is done.
Imagine that
This cocksucker deserves a bullet for his crimes against the American tax payer
>>
>>338009
>whitewater
>vince foster
>benghazi
>birthgate
>>
>>338016
>whataboutism
You lose faggot
>>
>>338009
>this same tired gaslighter
>>
>>338009
Ah yes, the 'expenses' argument again.
For the Nth time, Muller has seized enough assets in forfeiture and plea deals to pay for his investigation and THEN some. Stop whining about money, especially when you people are also calling $5 billion for the wall 'a drop in the bucket'.
>>
>>338016
>whitewater
Disproved in 1999 by Ken Starr
>vince foster
Disproved by '60 minutes' in 1993
>benghazi
They couldn't fine anything after 9 congressional investigations so they had to go after her email.
>birthgate
I have not heard of this one. Sounds like tinfoilfag bait from Q.
>>
>>337954
Hey everyone, point and laugh at the optimist over here!
>>
>>338155
I think it's a reference to the birther movement?

Either way he was pointing out several republican-led frivolous investigations that ultimately got nothing, so you proved his point too.
>>
>>338130
Peepee?
>>
>>339888
No matter which "side" this comes out good for, the other will chimp out.
>>
>>340183
(for free)
>>
>>340188
Many such cases, so sad.

Poor hotpocketeers can't catch a break.
>>
>>337977
>>337997
Or it means Rosenstein is going to stay for another 6 months just to fuck with Trump.
>>
Bump for a serious question: How long is Muellers report going to be? Are we talking about a one pager? A dossier? A book? Multiple books?
>>
>>341417
Several hundred pages, I'm thinking. His briefs on the subject are dozens of pages long - in a way, he's already written a book on the subject
>>
>>341418
Thanks!
>>
>>341420
You're welcome.

Also important to note the report WILL be made public, by virtue of the democratically-controlled house.

Full explanation here: https://mobile.twitter.com/neal_katyal/status/1083203987468357635?s=21

In summary, Neal Katyal, who WROTE THE RULES the OSC is following, points out that any attempt to muzzle the Special Counsel will be automatically reported to Congress, who then have no reason not to simply subpoena the report - and Mueller - to get it. Trump can assert executive privilege, but his claim is shaker than Nixon's, and he's only placed two of the necessary 5 SCOTUS Justices he would need to invalidate it - and both of his picks aren't necessarily that far under his thumb.

And last we forget, Nixon's assertion of Executive Privilege was denied UNANIMOUSLY. The court was not, andas never been, straight blue.

It's coming. For certain.
>>
what the fuck how is no one in this thread talking about that fucking dog this is way more important then whatever the fuck this dumb ass thread is about. Does it have rights like a person? Can it talk and watch tv and shit?
>>
>>341425
It has no legs, my dude. Well, no forelegs. The hands are shooped in.
>>
>>337948
Get ready for your new President Pence
>>
>>341429
Unless he was also involved. It's almost outright fantasy to see them both going, especially because that means congressional republicans handing the white house to Nancy Pelosi.
>>
>>341430
I seriously doubt Pence was involved, it's pretty telling that his name has come up exactly zero times since the whole Michael Flynn fiasco.
>>
>>341431
May be a deliberate move on his part.

First, it keep a suspicion off him, and second, it keep a him out of the way of Trump's massiv3 ego.
>>
>>341430
can you fuckin' imagine pelosi in the wh tho
>>
>>341444
It would probably give the Republicans their best chance of winning in 2020. Conservatives hate her more than they hate Clinton.
>>
>>341447
Problem with this: Pelosi is genuinely competent and can rally liberals to support her. She has decades of experience in government making moves, and no idiotic scandals to use against her - of there were any they'd have already been used to try and get her away from the Speakership.
>>
>>341431
I haven't heard much from or about Pence
>>
>>341451
He's probably just biding his time and keeping his head down so he can make The Handmaid's Tale a reality.
>>
>>341450
Pelosi's negative is she lacks charisma like Clinton, she won't make the same absolutely retarded mistakes like Clinton and she's one of the best deal makers of the generation, but people don't give a shit about that.
>>
>>341463
>lacks charisma like Clinton
>negative
?
>>
>>341463
Bill Clinton had charisma. Hillary was unlikeable, disingenuous and shrill. The only charisma she had was her "husband" if you can call what the Clintons have going on a marriage.
>>
>>338155
>vince foster
>Disproved by '60 minutes' in 1993
LOL, No
>>
>>341418
>Several hundred pages
To admit they found nothing but still disapprove of "Trump's reckless actions"? Boy I can't wait.
>>
>>341774
Gr8 b8 m8

What do you want to cover this time? The indictments, the guilty pleas, the court filings, the obstruction, or - my personal favorite - Guliani this morning contradicting more than a year's worth of spin by trying to claim he never said the CAMPAIGN colluded, it was the PRESIDENT HIMSELF that never colluded. Like the RICO act isn't a thing.

Or we can go over how collusion (legally, conspiracy against the US) is indeed a crime.

Your choice!
>>
>>341779
>What do you want to cover this time?
The physical evidence linking Trump to Russia that proves collusion would be a great start, seeing as how not even Mueller has been able to produce such evidence.

>Like the RICO act isn't a thing.
RICO act necessitates actual conspiracy. One employee dipping into company funds without permission and without knowledge of his bosses doesn't suddenly make the whole company complicit. You have to actually prove the monetary transactions are part of the same conspiracy. That employee getting caught an claiming his boss made him do it, without evidence beyond his own hearsay, is not going to satisfy the RICO requirements.

Not to worry though, all you gotta do is repost the same few NYT/MSNBC/WaPo articles you keep posting, I'm sure the evidence is in there. Somewhere. Any day now, trust the plan. 4D Chess, Mueller time, etc.
>>
>>341798
>The physical evidence linking Trump to Russia that proves collusion would be a great start, seeing as how not even Mueller has been able to produce such evidence.
I like how you said Trump himself, as if what his campaign was doing *cough*manafort*cough* is totally irrelevant.

>>341798
>One employee dipping into company funds without permission and without knowledge of his bosses doesn't suddenly make the whole company complicit.
Correct! Let us count off the names. Manafort, Stone, Papadopoulos, Gates...
>>
>>341798
>I want proof!
>except that which disagrees with my narrative
:/
>>
>>341801
>as if what his campaign was doing *cough*manafort*cough* is totally irrelevant.
It is if he wasn't actually involved. Hence why you need to *cough* producephysicalevidenceshowingthis *cough*

>Correct! Let us count off the names. Manafort, Stone, Papadopoulos, Gate
They've all been doing the same thing, dipping into the same fund, had documented proof showing they were all working with each other in a conspiratorial capacity that supports RICO, and have all been charged with crimes directly related to each other?

Oh wait, no, they have they all been strung up on separate threads that are made to look like they're from the same ball of yarn to feign credibility for the continuation of the probe? Right

>>341803
>There's plenty of proof!
>Just not any physical proof that proves collusion as originally charged, let alone Trump's involvement in anything!
FTFY :)
>>
There's no reason for them to end the investigation. It's too valuable to e Democrats. Expect it to last all the way to 2020.

It's pretty much guaranteed at this point that there's nothing on Trump himself, which is why the investigation keeps getting extended.
>>
>>341844
Or they keep finding more financial crimes in the execution of the investigation. Clearly at a minimum Trump is surrounded by lots of people of questionable morals. Not that I have much faith that doesn't hold true for most wealthy and politicians. As long as bad people are getting held to account keep it rolling.
>>
>>337948
3 more weeks then?
yeah right
>>
>>337954
Hahaha fuckin retard

>I hope so too
>>
>>341844
Agreed
What is more important politically is not getting to the bottom of this but keeping it an open issue to really voters support during 2020
>>
>>337948
3 weeks left i guess
does anyone have a website i can vote on the results
>>
If /pol/ hasn't been given their new orders from the Russians. Trump's latest pawn at AG intends to either bury or heavily censor the final results of the Mueller probe to cover up Trump's treason. So the probe can continue into 2020 for all we care.

It ain't ending in 3 weeks. Also Remember, these are the same numbnuts who declared the probe would be over by Chrstmas.
Two years ago.
>>
>>342802
Lol whatever the new AG is going to let it ride, at this point of they haven't found any criminal evidence of collusion on Trump's part they never will.
Sure, they may get some more financial criminals but not what they are actually looking for
>>
>>342715
This
Nobody wants the Mueller probe to wrap up until voting season
>>
>>338009
Mueller or Trump? Genuinely confused.
>>
>>342972
>No collusion
Except for Trump being an agent of Russia.
>>
If Mueller finds nothing will redditors/tumblrites/resetera niggers start calling him a Russian agent?
>>
>>343488
There's a reason why they hired Paul Manafort in the first place.
>>
Thank god. I'm so fed up with this. I don't even care what the outcome will be I just want it to be over.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.