[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1546594989130.jpg (167 KB, 700x800)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/government-shutdown-affect-snap-food-stamps-wic-millions-could-face-severe-cuts-in-2019-funding-usda/

The partialgovernment shutdownglided into its third week Saturday with no end in sight. If the government is not reopened before February, millions of Americans who receive benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) -- the nation's food stamp program — could have their assistance disrupted.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture, which oversees SNAP at the federal level, is one of the agencies unfunded during the partial government shutdown. Although SNAP is automatically renewed, it has not been allocated funding from Congress beyond January. Congress has appropriated $3 billion in emergency funds for SNAP distribution, but that would not cover all of February's obligations.
>>
Good , now fatasses and welfare queens can work for food.
>>
>>336364
>$3 billion in emergency funds
>would not cover all of February's obligations
Wow. How much does this cost?
>>
>>336364
I'm interested to see what kind of 'people' are affected by this.
>>
>>336371
>Wow. How much does this cost?
A lot between the money for the people and the money for the people who have to process and handle this shit. But having shitty immigration policies, an over funded military, and a wall is more important than tackling the hungry and destitute.
>>
>>336373
Wh*te P**ple mostly but you already knew that
>>
>>336374
This
>>336375
Yes
>>
>>336374
the budget needs to be cut all across the board. It's not just military spending that needs the axe.
>>
>>336375

This is actually true. A lot of people are dependant on a system who have no intentions of ever leaving it. We have someone close to us who has actively seeked full disability by sabatoging his own health and purposely losing his job. He only wants to live off of the government until he does, costing tax payers thousands and possibly millions.
>>
>>336374
You could cut the entire military budget of 680 billion and still not have enough to cover the deficit. Even raising taxes won't fix it but no one wants to be the one to have meaningful impact that fucks with their voters wallets. Same reason why neither party will pass anything meaningful.
>>
>>336381
>sabatoging his own health and purposely losing his job.
Had a hard time believing something like this until I saw it myself in one of my first jobs after college.
>>
>>336375
>>336378
http://www.trivisonno.com/wp-content/uploads/Food-Stamps-Race.jpg
White people accounted for 38% of snap recipients in 2016 compared to making up 61% of the country, or around 70% if you include white Hispanics making them under-represented in SNAP benefits
next step in line are blacks who receive about 25% of SNAP benefits and make up about 12% of the country making them about four times as likely to be on Snap as a white person

http://www.trivisonno.com/wp-content/uploads/Food-Stamps-Presidents.png
Also of interest is the number of snap applicants sharply dropped during Trump presidency and skyrocketed during Obama's. This could possibly be due to the lowest unemployment rate in about 60 years

Lol get rekt
>>
>>336371
USDA has a $151 billion annual budget and they do other things besides SNAP
>>
>>336366
>good. Now poor people will have to struggle to feed their children
>hurr life being harder makes people's lives improve
Great post
>>336384
>more people needed food assistance during the recession than after. Wow
Ftfy, dummy
>>
>>336402
>Be poor
>Have kids
shiggy diggy
>>
>>336415
>life's goin fine. Things are good. Think i'll have kids
>*things go to shit because it be like that*
Shit happens in life you can't prepare for, and not all poor people are where they're at in life because they chose to have children
>>
>>336364
>Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown

and why is it bad?
>>
>>336419
People can't eat. No food=bad.
>>
>>336417
>Having kids
>>
>>336402
Look at the image idiot even 2015 was awful compared to 2016
>>
>>336427
>look at the image, idiot
What fucking image, dumbass? Here's a source for ya
https://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap

Now click on that, download the .pdf, and notice how the # of people on SNAP has been decreasing since 2013. Donald Trump came into office during a time where the economy had been improving for a while. Not everything good can be attributed to Trump
>>
>>336419
Its bad for me. Why? Everyone on my street gets food stamps one too lazy to get a job second drunk or high. The last two weeks of the month i get this can i barrow sugar milk ect. At first i did give. They barrow but never give back. then i notice how on the first two weeks of the month every single kid in the street is walking with a bag of hot Cheetos. Cheetos Doritos ect aint cheap. So imagine when they dont get stamps. I know they're not preparing. I tell my wife its going to get crazy when food stamps people dont received it. I stock up on groceries. My wife's and my family think im crazy because i stock up. i bet they are going to be the first one at my door. Fuck that i aint giving anyone nothing only 22lr and 223. Everyone stay safe and be ready to fuck some people up. Say good bye to a good Christian lol
>>
>>336364
good, no one has the right to free food at the taxpayers' dime. No work, no food
>>
>>336442
>he doesn't know some people just can't find work that pays enough to pay the bills
I work full time. Job i have pays better than any other one before it. Yet i still don't make jack shit. I look for better work in the help wanted section of the paper, and there are only 4 jobs posted there. 4. Half of them i'm not qualified for, and the other half pay less than the one i currently have. There are jobs out there, but don't assume they're so easy to find
>>
>>336442
I disagree in regards to food stamps but we could make this the policy for the President and Congressmen during the shutdown. Trump could definitely stand to lose a few pounds and if he honestly feels that strongly about the wall he can show it for real.
>>
>>336443
>I work full time. Job i have pays better than any other one before it. Yet i still don't make jack shit.
Maybe you shouldn't have put yourself 7-k in debt for a humanities degree

>inb4 'i have a trade'
Maybe you just suck
>>
>>336445
>assuming i have a degree
Took a year after high school to make some money, and figure out what i want to do. Still haven't yet, so i'm still just trying to make some money
>maybe you just suck
Maybe you don't know shit, cunt. How is mocking people for trying to better themselves any kind of sound argument in favor of letting people go hungry?
>>
>>336442
Like 40% of people who get foodstamps also work.
>>
>>336444
Actually I have an even better idea. Sequester them all like we do with juries. Lock all of them (President included) in one of the chambers of Congress (probably the House as its bigger) and make them work out a deal. If they don't work something out they don't leave.
>>
>>336384
R E K T
>>
>>336446
>Took a year after high school to make some money, and figure out what i want to do. Still haven't yet, so i'm still just trying to make some money

So you're like 19/20, have a diploma, have little to no work experience, and you wonder why the only jobs you can get don't paid that well and assume everyone else is in the same position you are in regards to the economy being shit for jobs.

>Maybe you don't know shit, cunt.
I'm not the whiny teenager with naught but an HS diploma and Mc-Job experience

>How is mocking people for trying to better themselves any kind of sound argument in favor of letting people go hungry?
How is whining on 4chan about being broke bettering yourself?
>>
>>336384
Your source is some random guy's wordpress blog.

>Also of interest is the number of snap applicants [...] skyrocketed during Obama's (presidency).
Surely the recession had nothing to do with it. Nope it must have been Obama.

Also of interest is the number of snap applicants sharply dropped during Trump presidency
You mean it continued to trend down like it had been doing since 2010 after Obama passed the economic stimulus package

But seriously thanks Obama!
>>
>>336458
>Obama passed the economic stimulus package
You mean the widely unpopular bank bailout that helped spawn the Occupy movement?
>>
>>336462
No, the stimulus was a different bill. The bank bailout was the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. The stimulus was the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
>>
>>336402
Work will set you free, fat fuck. Man is a direct product of his effort, but you havent worked a day in your life fatboi
>>
>>336417
Umm.. k? Not our fucking problem fatboi
>>
>>336462
Obama was not President when the bank bailout was passed, George W Bush was.
>>
>>336374
>tackling the hungry and destitute
Which part of the Constitution is this in?
>>
>>336464
>>336468
imagine being so bluepilled you deny that Obama bailed out the banks
>>
Good. Government isn't there to solve anyone's problems.
>>
>>336474
What's the point of having a government then?
>>
You know, a lot of people work actual jobs but, still qualify for snap because companies refuse to pay a living wage.
>>
>>336474
Being this dumb
>>
>>336473
>The Act was proposed by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson during the global financial crisis of 2008 and signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008.
Imagine being so brainwashed you think Obama bailed out the banks, and not Bush. Next time do some research before you talk about something
>>
>>336478
>could qualify for food stamps if I was making 1 dollar less an hour
>would actually end up having a larger food budget each month and end up saving more money no longer having to pay for groceries out of pocket that way
>>
>>336481
You know you could probably negotiate a 1$ an hour pay cut if you weren't the kind of person who just stands around expecting things to just drop in your lap
>>
>>336483
>durr hurr ask for a pay cut instead of negotiating for more money and a real living wage
Your mind on right wing politics
>>
>>336484
>>ask for a pay cut instead of negotiating for more money and a real living wage
Well you're clearly too much of a pussy to do that either, so keep making $1 an hour over the SNAP limit and bitching while expecting someone to drop fulfillment into your lap, because we both know 'initiative' to you is a four letter word
>>
>>336417
that's why you have savings, dummy
>>
As we see, democrats care a lot about their target group. Provoking a government shutdown that harms people that all voted for them.
>>
>>336515
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-relishing-prospect-owning-government-shutdown-republicans-aren-t-n946761
>"If we don't get what we want, one way or the other ... I will shut down the government. Absolutely," he said. "I am proud to shut down the government for border security."
>>
>>336486
>gets btfo
>reeeeeeeee strawman strawman
>>>/pol/
You have to go back
>>
>>336517
Seems like he was pretty clear about that. The Democrats can't claim that they didn't know.

Now this makes me wonder why Democrats think that protecting mexican drug cartels and child trafficking is more important than poor US citizen receiving food stamps.
They got what they asked for.
>>
>>336523
Border wall isn't a workable solution and Democrats have already offered to give the Department of Homeland Security more money for real solutions, not monuments to the President's tiny dick. It's all Trump's shutdown at the start and it remains that way.
>>
>>336524
>laws against homicide aren't effective, because there are still some homicides happening, so we should abandon those laws completely
Just because it can't solve the problem to 100% doesn't mean that it isn't a good measurement.
>for real solutions
so what are your "real solutions"? Can we get an example for something that's more effective than a wall? (small hint to Israeli border wall thats working just fine)
>>
>People STILL BELIEVING in the welfare queen propaganda from the Reagan years

How do you not know how bad welfare was cut, even in the fucking Clinton years, and the sweeping work requirements passed in many states? Can anyone be more uninformed?

In Florida you have to live there five years before you can even get food stamps lmao use google for once in your life
>>
>>336525
>Just because it can't solve the problem to 100% doesn't mean that it isn't a good measurement.
Seeing as most people come here legally and then overstay their visa, how is a wall supposed to prevent that? Also, here's a guy easily scaling a steel slat fence currently on the border: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5lqebeE1wI
Here's a video from Penn and Teller where they hired people to build a fence (it took 8 hours) and then get through it (took 3-5 minutes depending on the method): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5lqebeE1wI
Now you mention the Israeli wall, which still has tunnels that run underneath it so that's not even as effective as you're claiming. It also is 440 miles long with heavy surveillance along the perimeter, now scale that up to ~2,000 miles long and you're throwing a lot more people and resources at it for not a lot of reduction in the problem. This guy for instance says that just building it will cost around $25 billion. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trumps-border-wall-how-much-it-will-actually-cost-according-to-a-statistician. That doesn't include maintenance or staffing, which will be a lot because while the Israeli wall is in populated areas and fairly accessible to the Israelis, the US border is vast stretches of empty desert and extremely rough terrain.

So why is it a good idea again?
>>
>>336525
>Just because it can't solve the problem to 100% doesn't mean that it isn't a good measurement.
Just because a solution is .0001% effective doesn't mean it's worth the money either. Sometimes doing nothing is better than wasting money, though in this case there are plenty of other options besides "nothing" and "wall."

>so what are your "real solutions"? Can we get an example for something that's more effective than a wall?
Straight up more agents. Increasing manpower increases the rate at which illegals are rounded up (both at the border and inside the interior), enables more searches for tunnels (things that defeat the current walls and fences) and other smuggling methods

More immigration judges. The huge hangup in the system (which causes bad PR shit like family separation) is the rate at which we can give people a fair trial to prove whether or not they are illegal. Getting more judges approved will increase capacity and accelerate this process allowing faster removal.

Drones. Drones can provide round the clock surveillance of the border and require no ground infrastructure to operate in harsh, rural terrain (something which building and maintaining a wall would require). Using a drone system allows more efficient deployment of agents to capture crossings.

Overhaul the visa system. Right now half of illegals come here legally but then don't go home when their visa expires. By improving tracking methods we can prevent legals from becoming illegals by making sure they leave in a timely manner.

Mandatory e-verify. If employers are forced to prove that all their employees are legal, they will be far less inclined to hire illegals. With job opportunities reduced, economic migrants have less reason to come illegally.

You can get all these things and more for the price of the wall.

>Israeli wall
440 miles vs 3.1k miles. Effectiveness rapidly improves as the perimeter is reduced (though still not perfect: even the tiny Berlin wall was breached regularly).
>>
>>336531
I was talking about child trafficking and drug cartels.
Should i link to some nice videos of mexican drug cartels skinning people and doing other things that are more brutal than ISIS?
>now you mention the Israeli wall, which still has tunnels that run underneath it
1. Please post a source for that claim
2. The israeli wall is going through populated area on their whole length, there are no natural barriers like the US wall would have
3. https://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/tunnel-detection-technology/
>which will be a lot because while the Israeli wall is in populated areas and fairly accessible to the Israelis
a wall in a populated area requires more maintenance and more staffing than one in some empty land that one guy with a moped and walkie talkie can watch
>>
>>336535
Drugs move via the ocean
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34934574
"[Now] well over 95% of the drugs are moving on the water via container ships, non-commercial vessels, pleasure boats, sail boats, fishing boats. They also have fast boats which try to outrun our law enforcement assets." They also have a mass of tunnel systems under the current US fence.
>>
>>336535
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/18/israel-unveils-plans-40-mile-underground-wall-around-gaza/
>>
>>336532
>Just because a solution is .0001% effective
Just making up some numbers, huh?
(again hinting to the Israeli wall)
>Straight up more agents
so in your previous post you complain about the wall being expensive because it requires people to watch it. And now you claim that having an army of agents to watch a border without a wall would be effective?
>Drones
in the previous post you mention how they have tunnels, now your solution is drones
>Overhaul the visa system
thats an additional measure, not one that could replace it. Also i am pretty sure that your beloved Democrats will get insane if something like that gets suggested. They would hate this even more than a wall. So have fun trying to implement a system to track tourists!
>If employers are forced to prove that all their employees are legal
I am not from the USA but even i know that this is nothing that the US government could decide, this is something that the individual states have to do.
California isn't even able to have a proper voter registration! Everybody who can show them a phone bill can vote. But you expect them to check if employees are legal citizen?
Holy shit, the Democratic party would label you instantly as Nazi!
>>
>>336538
So you're discussing matters that don't affect you AND you've got no clue about because you don't live here. Got it.

>>
>>336536
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/us/drugs-border-wall.html
The majority of illegal drugs enter the United States in an assortment of vehicles, with drugs hidden in secret compartments in door panels or the roof, gas tanks, tires and even engines.
Ships are used to get them into mexico, retard, and then over land into the USA
https://www.businessinsider.de/heres-how-drugs-are-getting-smuggled-from-south-america-to-the-us-2017-9
here you even have a nice picture.
>>
>>336540
Do you live in Mexico?
If not, then you are not allowed to talk about drug smuggling here.
>>
>>336541
So how is a wall supposed to stop them sneaking drugs in through vehicles, via tunnels, or on ships?
>>
>>336542
>Mexico smuggling drugs into the US isn't a US problem
You heard it from the retard first folks.
>>
>>336538
>Just making up some numbers, huh?
Do you not understand what an exaggeration for rhetoric is? You used it yourself earlier ("not 100% effective"), don't start fights over pedantic shit.

>so in your previous post
>>336532 was my first post in this thread, I'm just here to illustrate effective solutions for the same money. Speaking of,
>cost of agents and effectiveness of drones
The point here is the wall is added cost but not added effectiveness. If you want to spend X dollars (five billion in this case) on border security, it is better to spend that on agents and drones; rather than on agents, drones, AND a wall. Where we need a wall (or fence) we already have it in place; everywhere else is open desert, mountains, or the Rio Grande; natural barriers that serve the same purpose as a wall would (slowing people down) for free.

>visa system
So your solution is to hand out visas and then let them leave whenever they feel like it? ICE already spends an incredible amount of time and resources tracking down individuals who have overstayed their welcome (remember they are 50% of all illegals), giving them a better idea of where those individuals are located is cutting costs.

>e-verify
It's literally a system that's already in place as a voluntary system. Hell a mandatory part of the employment process is filling in an I-9 which is used to verify that you can work in the US, the difference is for an I-9 the employer does the legwork (so it's easier for them to fake documentation) while for e-verify the government does the checking.

Oh and e-verify is no longer being maintained due to the government shutdown. Oops!

>California voting
Way to bring up something unrelated, and in this case it demonstrates you have no idea what you're talking about.
https://registertovote.ca.gov/
>To register online you will need
>>Your California driver license or California identification card number,
>>The last four digits of your social security number and
>>Your date of birth.
>>
>>336438
God bless bro.
>>
>>336445
Hahaha you wouldn’t say any of this to anon’s face. I’m willing to bet mom and dad paid for college?
>>
This is what america does. it uses unprecedented and unsustainable prosperity to import illegals to slaughter animals and fry their meat so that we can stuff it down niggers' throats until they're too fat to walk

it literally trains people in the cutting edge of math, science, finance and management to erect offshore platforms to suck up the carbonized remains of extinct species in order to provide the necessary fuel for the spic-nig cycle

i guess i never really grasped the goal of civilization before. why did newton discover calculus? what are maxwell's equations for? why did mendeleev deduce the periodic properties of elements? the answer to these and to all questions: to stuff nigs with fried meat until they become crippled from overeating, then to provide them with heroic medical care until they gracelessly expire
>>
>>336477
>What's the point of having a government then?
"... they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men ..."
>>
>>336637
Securing the rights of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness IS solving someone's problem. Lacking those things is a problem experienced by people, so by securing those rights you are solving a problem for them.

A government that is not there to solve the problems of people is one that is there simply for it's own sake. That sort of thing is how you get authoritarianism.
>>
>>336637
Nice. You can quote Declaration of Independence. Too bad you don't understand what it actually means or can mean. For example there are MANY pieces of text in the US constitution. There are parts which are used to remove problems from the society. Like pretty much all the amendments.

And "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Me" literally means problem solving by government or at least securing there is not any problems in the future which I think is problem solving itself. That's literally what governments do. They make laws so there aren't so many problems. And if there are any problems those government made laws are used in court. Other things governments do is protect their people. So there aren't any problems. Like military, police etc. Laws work there too. For example if a business creates a problem by polluting, those laws are used to remove those problems in court to protect citizens and remove the pollution problem. And in the case of OP the government tries to keep their citizens alive by SNAP. If people actually would start dying of hunger, there would be even bigger problems for governments to solve. Like much much more crime. And in the extreme end, revolution, if problems get too big for the citizens. You understand that right?
>>
>>336675
If you're so fucking retarded that you need government gibmedats to live, then you don't deserve to live and I support anything that will help them to hurry up and die and get their garbage genes out of the gene pool.
>>
>>336384
This post makes no sense and proves your have a sub-high school level of critical thinking. please, kys
>>
>>336657
And welfare programs are just glorified vote buying.
>>
>>336373

Old people.
>>
>>336703
Finally a reasonable answer.
>>
The Democrats are responsible for this.

They should have just given trump the money for the wall.
>>
>>336657
>solving
"Securing" is not "providing." "Securing" is preventing another from taking.
>>
>>336675
>remove problems from the society
You are the problem in this society. You're going to have to be removed.
>>
>>336751
Lol no, I don't live in a shithole country like Russia or USA.
>>
>>336776
Okay. If USA is such a shithole, why r u getting all uppity with its politics?
>>
>>336364
Oh nooooo how will the unwashed masses afford their Pepsi, Doritos, and ice teas now???
>>
>>336480
I'm not that retard and I know that Bush approved the bank bail out.
But I would like to say, that Obama, Clinton, or even Trump for that matter would have done exactly the same given the alternative, and you're fooling yourself if you think different.
I still disagree with it, but I don't doubt for a second that there is a candidate that would have had the integrity to not sign that shit, aside from Ron fucking Paul.
>>
>>337412
>Ron fucking Paul.
1000% this
>>
>>336364
OH SNAP! PO PEEPS GOTSTA PUT IN WURK
>>
Lotta people in this thread who don't think bread riots are a thing to worry about.

I'm sure the Tsarist Russians thought the same in 1917.
>>
>>336364
Get fucked parasites
t. guy with two jobs, a wife and a kid.
>>
>>336443
your fucking fault. Why my paycheck should be smaller for you? Get another job or open a business
Disgusting communist
>>
>>336451
That shouldn't be my fucking problem, communist leech
>>
>>337492
Gr8 b8m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>337452
It's so weird sometimes reading the keyboard warriors on here. Like it's one thing to argue about controversial topics like transhumanism or full automation, but arguing shit that's already been done arguing, that we have entire histories about? They're wrong, yet being on 4channel isn't edgy enough for them, complaining about what, maybe a few millions? While billions are taken every day but that's okay because reasons.
>>
>>337492
this reads like a 16 year old just got their first job as a roofer, completely ignorant of everything else around them.
>>
Trump said that Mexico would pay for the wall.
Congress passed a budget for the year. They did not include funding for a wall because obviously we are not paying for it, as per Trump's promise.

What's the confusion here?
>>
>>336382
>Cutting the military budget would do nothing
>So let's pour even more into it!
Ok
>>
>>336471
The part where you need people alive and contributing to your economy so you can pretend that you care about the constitution to get you money
>>
To all of you fucks who are calling for cutting the budget across the board--- that's so fundamentally impossible that I have no clue why you believe that.

The gov. Budget is almost entirely based on obligations that the fed has to pay based on their own laws-- mostly based upon transfer payments and entitlements. The only part the Gov actually is able to regulate without heavily overhauling their own laws are the funding for the execution of the law by the executive branch, mostly gov agencies budgets, and military spending. Those are really the only two categories where the amount spent is entirely up to the discretion of congress-- everything else is mandated by lawyers of contradicting laws.
>>
>>336443
>I look for better work in the help wanted section of the paper
Are you so undereducated and underqualified that the newspaper is the only place you can look for job?
Jesus, you know the internet is the most commonly used recruiting tool now, right?
>>
>>337737
Life? Liberty?

Can't have either without food and freedom of choice. Not everyone is capable of working. Some are disabled and only heart-raping monsters that would fuck their dying grandmothers and virgin baby sisters would rather the disabled starve.
>>
>>337916
While you are guaranteed the right to life and liberty, at least if you're not aborted, it still is your due responsibility to maintain it. The constitution guarantees the ability to pursue happiness, but it cannot provide it.
>>
>>337920
Can't grow your own crops or hunt buffalo anymore Cochise, not since the white man STOLE our lands and turned them into nature parks. All people could be self sufficient if it weren't for corrupt government, overpopulation by niggers. and corporate interference by our honkey overlords .
>>
>>337920
>It still is your due responsibility to maintain it.
No, it's not.
>>
>>337920
So we should cut the farm subsidies then? Just hand the Midwest to the Dems in 2020?
>>
>>337994
Idk what the fuck your attempt at arguing is, the Constitution doesn't mention farm subsidies neither does it deny them.
Maybe we should just kill all the old people? And give the Democrats the old people vote?
>>
>>338011
It's almost as if your understanding of the Constitution is not the same understanding that the majority of either US voters or politicians have. Should the Supreme Court act to strike down farm subsidies? Or is Matthew Whitaker right, and the Supreme Court doesn't even have the power to do that?
>>
>>336364
you think that would mobilize those people to vote in 2020?
>>
>>338019
You think voting in America actually affects the outcome of anything. Anyone who does is an absolute tool. "The Vote" hasn't been anything more than a placebo since the 1800's. We in America have a mockery of what our forefathers initially created. 2 party system? A lie. Votes? A lie. The whole government? A nest of lying devils.
>>
>>338044
>t. Either not American or a drooling retard
>>
>>338046
He's pretty right.
If anything we need to do away with career politicians
>>
>>338046
If voting was real trump wouldn't have won.
>>
I don't know how they're doing it in other states or counties but LA county is issuing their food stamps for February earlier around January 20th ZZ that people aren't entirely cut off for February. Cash benefits will keep on going as that is county aid and not federal aid.
T. County gibs case worker.
>>
>>336467
Do you live in a society? Do you rely on the produce and good-will of the people around you? Yes? Then it is your problem.
>>
>>338046
Everyone on this Ugandan Underwater Basket Weaving Forum should know good and well that the vote is a lie in every civilized nation on the planet. Plenty of people here even openly agree that the poor uneducated masses shouldn't be allowed to vote, even though every single person on this board is the poor uneducated masses, regardless of how much money they make or how useful/intelligent/insightful they think they are. There are no political parties for the poor or the working class. Those parties don't exist. Its the rich conservative party against the rich liberal party, and the rest of us post checkmarks down on the ballot and they tell us what we "Voted" for. Then it happens, regardless of whether we voted for it or not. Anyone who genuinely believes otherwise, sir, is a drooling retard. Unironically.
>>
>>337962
yeah, it's the government's responsibility to feed and clothe you.
>>
>>338569
I see you got here from /r/imverysmart
>>
Welfare leeches deserve nothing.
>>
>>338622
Agreed.
When are we disbanding the military?
>>
>>336465
Albreit macht frei?
>>
>>336384
The only you proved is that more white people are on food past stamps. Per Capita doesn't mean shit in this case. Exercise your brain more you retard.
>>
>>336443
>I look for better work in the help wanted section of the paper, and there are only 4 jobs posted there.

Nigga go to indeed.com. Fuck you think this is, 1980?
>>
we
>>
>>339833
Weird, isn't it?
>>
Are people forgetting that the old/disabled/children that this is affecting could also be Trump supporters

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.