[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

https://www.mlive.com/news/us-world/index.ssf/2018/12/man_pleads_guilty_to_urinating.html

>MEMPHIS - A man who posted video of himself peeing on a Kellogg's cereal conveyor belt in Tennessee has pleaded guilty.

>Gregory Stanton, 49, of Memphis, pleaded guilty to one-count of tampering with consumer products, U.S. Attorney D. Michael Dunavant announced on Tuesday.

>The video, uploaded to the dark web in 2016, depicts Stanton urinating on a conveyor belt at the Battle Creek-based company's manufacturing plant in Memphis in 2014.

>A federal grand jury returned an indictment against Stanton on Sept. 11. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration also investigated the matter. Stanton pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Jon P. McCalla on Nov. 30.

>"American citizens and consumers rely upon food manufacturers engaged in interstate commerce to provide them with safe and consistent products," Dunavant said in a statement. "Unfortunately, this defendant betrayed that trust by tampering with and tainting food products."

>Stanton is set to be sentenced on Feb. 28, 2019. He faces up to three years imprisonment; three years supervised release and a $250,000 fine.
>>
>>322974
>That picture
Well, colour me surprised.
>>
>>322979
Yea, I'll say. He's apparently 49, but barely looks older than 20.
>>
>>322983
Are they sure they have the right person?
>>
>>322985
mixing race is the true fountain of youth
>>
I'm just more awestruck about how retarded he is to post it on the internet.

Let alone without trying to hide it.

The Dark Web does not mean much when you don't even try to cover your prints.

Judging by just how quickly they found him, he had his face on the video, and he possibly "mentioned" where the factory is located.

It's just like R Kelly, except how it should have ended.
>>
>>322974
>Can't even be bothered to change the pic name to hide the fact that there is no picture
Nice baiting
But the guy does appear to be black or wearing black gloves. Video here - https://wreg.com/2018/12/04/man-who-urinated-on-kellogg-assembly-line-pleads-to-tampering-charge/
>>
so this is the man who peed in my cheerios
>>
>>322979
Can't, he stole all the colour.
>>
>>322974
It's like pissing into a sea of piss and shit. He literally committed no crime.
>>
I say let the punishment fit the crime, He now has to eat all those Cheerios.
>>
>>323212
>I say let the punishment fit the crime, He now has to eat all those Cheerios.

I second that -
>>
>>322974
I always thought Corn Pops smelled like piss!
>>
>>322979
>jaylon-kerley[...].jpg
>Gregory Stanton, 49, of Memphis, pleaded guilty...
Goddam you fucks are easy to fool.
>>
NUMBER FEIVHE

KELLOGG CONVEYOR BELT NIGGA PISS
>>
Alright, who has the video?
>>
>>322990
Mixed race here with a boyish face, I can attest this is true.
>>
>>322979
should be hanged.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.