[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: HottestTechTalentDice.jpg (66 KB, 905x301)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>Mark Perry is on a mission to rout what he sees as rampant discrimination against men in higher education.
>Perry's efforts are part of a larger push in recent years to challenge women-only programs on college campuses by invoking Title IX, the law banning sex discrimination in education programs that receive federal funding. The federal Department of Education has launched a slew of investigations into such programs. Perry argues they are not only illegal but outdated: For years, more women than men have graduated from college.

>"I called it gender apartheid," he said. "They had this prime space on campus where they were discriminating against half their student body."

>But Kristin Mapel Bloomberg, a professor of women's studies at Hamline University, says efforts such as Perry's abuse Title IX. "This is part of a longer-term backlash against gains women have made in education and the professions," she said.
Enforcing equality on women is violent abuse.

>Macalester says it simply rents space to a national program that puts on the camp. St. Thomas said programs like its STEPS camp recognize that one factor in the shortage of women in engineering is a drop-off in interest in the middle grades.

Our hero is ending Segregated Diversity, Isolated Inclusion, Deed Equality, Blasphemic hate crimes, original sin of privilege.

http://m.startribune.com/u-alum-s-challenge-of-women-only-opportunities-on-campus-ignites-debate/501738422/
>>
A worthy successor to Milo. Hopefully he will go after segregated employee resource groups next.
https://youtu.be/k0Cih7Ut93g
>>
>>322273
THANK GOD.
>>
>>322274
>Milo
So when is he going to be caught diddling kids?
>>
>>322292
milo didn't diddle kids, he was diddled as a kid

well i guess you can't rule out that he diddled kids but AFAIK there's no evidence
>>
Good
>>
>>322273
Fucking alt-right incels angry that they aren't the center of attention I bet they voted for trump.
why are white men so fragile?
>>
>>322536
are you saying that female-only programs aren't sex-discriminatory title IX violations
>>
>>322289
No more safe spaces for women.
>>
>>322273
I'm surprised, considering all the Muslims.
>>
>>322524
Not all hero's wear capes
>>
Men are stupid. More /news/ at 11.
>>
>>322607
>I'm surprised, considering all the Muslims.

Yeah, normally they won't even let women get any education to begin with!
>>
>>322536
I just don't want to be disqualified from receiving a fellowship for not having a uterus. Evidently that's too much to ask of some people.
>>
>>322273
this is what TRUE feminism is about! TRUE feminists want to end all forms of sexism, it's only those silly tumblr feminists who support sexism against men. If you ask an actual feminist scholar about this instead of some random tumblr blogger they will obviously support this.
>Kristin Mapel Bloomberg, a professor of women's studies at Hamline University
lol jk feminism is a hate movement and academic feminists are as bad as tumblr feminists.
>>
>>322273
About time.
>>
>>323261
says the misandrist hypocrite
>>
>>323309
Actually early feminism WAS about equality. Then it became a hate movement that seeped more and more into the public subconscious in that it focused more on women's needs and wants than men's, when both don't have it so easy.
>>
>>322297
>AFAIK there's no evidence
Since when has lack of evidence ever been a problem for the left?
>>
>>323448
Nah. And I never typed anything hypocritical.
>>
>>323513
>me tribe good
>you tribe bad
Left and right are shit.
>>
>>323529
>you tribe bad
>and YOU tribe bad
>me tribe good

Centrists are becoming as bad. If you fuckers actually made a political point and pinned your fucking thesis to the door for us to see we might actually consider you, but you people only seem to exist to jump into an argument and go "Well I think you both are the gay!" and then hop out, your job done, another centrist victory to ensure the election of the centrist president who will enact all those ideas you have like .... ..... ..... ? ..... ... ... ... "both sides are dumb!" ... ..... ...... ...

You're as pointless as male nipples.
>>
>>323261
t. roastie
>>
>>322297
He was diddled as a kid and doesn't feel victimized or let it define his whole life. Truly unforgivable. Especially since it was a priest and he could be attacking those evil, evil Christians.
>>
>>323596
Our political point is that we don't give shit about your partisan politics, and would rather take the issues on a case by case basis instead of hitching ourselves to one of two political parties who we mostly disagree with. What you retards fail to understand is that we don't have to have this stupid two party system. If we changed the way our government worked maybe we could have plurality winners instead of majority winners. Then we'd have a lot fairer representation for centrist views and maybe even higher voter turn out.

Fuck you, and fuck both parties.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.