[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: nole.jpg (46 KB, 404x434)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
President Donald Trump’s company planned to give a $50 million penthouse at Trump Tower Moscow to Russian President Vladimir Putin as the company negotiated the luxury real estate development during the 2016 campaign, according to four people, one of them the originator of the plan.

Two US law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed News that Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer at the time, discussed the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

The Trump Tower Moscow plan is at the heart of a new plea agreement by Cohen, who led the negotiations to bring a gleaming, 100-story building to the Russian capital. Cohen acknowledged in court that he had lied to Congress about the plan in order to protect Trump and his presidential campaign.

The revelation that representatives of the Trump Organization planned to forge direct financial links with the leader of a hostile nation at the height of the campaign raises fresh questions about President Trump's relationship with the Kremlin. The plan never went anywhere because the tower deal ultimately fizzled, and it is not clear whether Trump knew of the intention to give away the penthouse. But Cohen said in court documents that he regularly briefed Trump and his family on the Moscow negotiations.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/the-trump-organization-planned-to-give-vladimir-putin-the
>>
The two men worked furiously behind the scenes into the summer of 2016 to get the Moscow deal finished — despite public claims that the development was canned in January, before Trump won the Republican nomination. Sater told BuzzFeed News today that he and Cohen thought giving the Trump Tower’s most luxurious apartment, a $50 million penthouse, to Putin would entice other wealthy buyers to purchase their own. “In Russia, the oligarchs would bend over backwards to live in the same building as Vladimir Putin,” Sater told BuzzFeed News. “My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units. All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin.” A second source confirmed the plan.

Sater, a brash real estate promoter who pleaded guilty to racketeering in 1998 and became a longtime asset to US law enforcement and intelligence agencies, had worked with the Trump Organization on deals in the past and said he came up with the idea. Cohen, Sater recalled, said, “Great idea.”

Cohen would not comment. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, did not return a detailed message. The Trump Organization also did not return a message seeking comment. A spokesperson for the Kremlin declined to answer questions about the project.

Trump had personally signed the letter of intent to move forward on the Trump Tower Moscow plan on Oct. 28, 2015, the day of the third Republican primary debate.

On Thursday, shortly after news broke about Cohen’s guilty plea, Trump told reporters, “There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won” the presidential election, “in which case I would have gotten back into the business, and why should I lose lots of opportunities?”
>>
>buzzfeed
that's gonna be a "Yikes" from me guy
>>
According to the criminal information filed against Cohen Thursday, on Jan. 20, 2016, he spoke with a Russian government official, referred to only as Assistant 1, about the Trump Tower Moscow plan for 20 minutes. This person appears to be an assistant to Peskov, a top Kremlin official whom Cohen had attempted to reach by email.

Cohen “requested assistance in moving the project forward, both in securing land to build the proposed tower and financing the construction,” the court document states.

Cohen had previously maintained that he never got a response from the official, but in court on Thursday he acknowledged that was a lie.

Two FBI agents with direct knowledge of the Trump Tower Moscow negotiations told BuzzFeed News earlier this year that Cohen was in frequent contact with foreign individuals about the real estate venture — and that some of these individuals had knowledge of or played a role in 2016 election meddling. The identity of those individuals remains unknown.

Developing a tower in Russia had long been a dream of the Trump Organization, which pursued a deal there for three decades. After Trump announced his candidacy in the summer of 2015, Sater saw an opportunity to revive the development.

“I figured, he’s in the news, his name is generating a lot of good press,” Sater told BuzzFeed News earlier this year. “A lot of Russians weren’t willing to pay a premium licensing fee to put Donald’s name on their building. Now maybe they would be.”

So he turned to his old friend, Cohen, to get it off the ground. They arranged a licensing deal, by which Trump would lend his name to the project and collect a part of the profits. Sater lined up a Russian development company to build the project and said that VTB, a Russian financial institution that faced US sanctions at the time, would finance it. VTB officials have denied taking part in any negotiations about the project.

The back-and-forth carried into the summer, when Sater said that top bankers and govern
>>
>>320615
Didn't they leak the leak about the leaks (on a mattress)?
The one that is more and more credible by the day?
>>
Why doesn't Trump just suck Putin's dick and get it over with already?
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
THINGS FALL APART
THE CENTER CANNOT HOLD
MERE ANARCHY IS LOOSED UPON THE WORLD
>>
>buzzfeed
Could you shills get any more obvious?
>>
>>320618
Yep. And nothing in the Steele dossier has been disproven. Trumphumpers just repeat "the discredited dossier" over and over again because they don't want people talking about it.

Buzzfeed is quickly becoming a respectable news source. What a world we live in.
>>
>>320618
They released unverified intelligence, labeled as unverified intelligence.

It's consistent with what's in Cohen's guilty plea, which are filed court documents. If it's untrue Trump can simply sue for libel; he loves doing that.
>>
>>320625
And the fact that he hasn't sued speaks volumes. If you have an airtight case there is literally no reason not to sue.
>>
>>320624
>Buzzfeed is quickly becoming a respectable news source. What a world we live in.
Buzzfeed shills pls go and stay go
>>
>>320616
>Two FBI agents with direct knowledge of the Trump Tower Moscow negotiations told BuzzFeed News earlier this year that Cohen was in frequent contact with foreign individuals about the real estate venture — and that some of these individuals had knowledge of or played a role in 2016 election meddling. The identity of those individuals remains unknown.
This is the important part. It's only a matter of time until the names of these "foreign individuals" come out.
>>
>>320627
It's got literal quotes in it from Cohen's business associate Felix Sater.

So are you going to claim that Sater is lying, or that Buzzfeed fabricated a quote from Sater?
>>
>>320627
>>320623
>>320615
>>320621
You're samefagging this thread pretty hard. Must make you worried.
>>
>>320630
Only one of those post are mine
Why are you so nervous that people call your bullshit out dude?
>>
>>320631
You're not calling bullshit out; that requires identifying where the bullshit is bullshit.

You're simply labeling something bullshit without evidence.
>>
>>320630
I'm just the first post
>>
>>320631
>n-no you are nervous!
Aaand you've already lost.
>>
>>320632
>using buzzfeed as a news source when multiple stories they ran were false
>>
>>320633
Prove it.
>>
>>320634
>be buzzfeed writer
>spam your poorly written poorly researched articles on /news/
>same fag them all and bump them in a vain attempt to get more clicks for your failing website
>freak the fuck out when anons call you out on it
hmmmm....
>>
>>320635
Nothing they have run was false. They are known for clickbait top 10 lists, not for being inaccurate.
>>
>>320635
Given that Buzzfeed has broken several hundred stories, from a statistical perspective, you would expect there to be a 99% chance that a given Buzzfeed story is true even if they have run "multiple false stories" (a claim also requiring evidence) in the past.
>>
>>320638
1. I don't think you know what the word spam means
2. You are trying your hardest not to address the substance of the article.
>According to the criminal information filed against Cohen Thursday, on Jan. 20, 2016, he spoke with a Russian government official, referred to only as Assistant 1, about the Trump Tower Moscow plan for 20 minutes. This person appears to be an assistant to Peskov, a top Kremlin official whom Cohen had attempted to reach by email.

Cohen “requested assistance in moving the project forward, both in securing land to build the proposed tower and financing the construction,” the court document states.

>Cohen had previously maintained that he never got a response from the official, but in court on Thursday he acknowledged that was a lie.
Are you saying they are lying?
>>
>>320638
Feel free to report it if you think it's against the rules. Let's see which one of us wins.

I'm sure you'll keep crying in this thread when your report doesn't work.
>>
>>320640
Hello buzzfeed writer
Advertising is not allowed on 4chan
>>
>>320643
How come people don't just normally visit your website? Is it because you aren't a legitimate news source or something?
Like, why do you have to spam your bullshit here?
>>
>>320647
>*keeps crying*
>>
>>320644
You're free to report me for advertising if you believe my post violates the rules.
>>
>>320648
>*keeps hemorrhaging money*
How did that whole Hulk Hogan thing go for you guys? lmao
>>
>the only argument they have is to accuse random anons of being buzzfeed shills
This isn't going away kids. Trump either lied to the FBI about his business dealings in Russia during 2016, or lied to the public, or both. That is an impeachable offense.
>>
>>320651
Lmao that was Gawker you enormous idiot, I guess that confirms you were just a retard the whole time.
>>
>>320653
>That is an impeachable offense.
And, better yet, the Democrats now have the votes to impeach him.

Maybe redhats should have spent less time whining about shills and more time trying to win the midterms.
>>
>>320661
>he thinks the house preforms impeachment
oof
back to civics 101 kiddo
>>
>>320658
I guess you would know your own industry better than me :^)
>>
>>320662
>>320663
>preforms
This says enough about your post.
>>
Veeeeery interesting how of all the threads on the board, this is the one that one very bitter Trumptard embarks on a massive campaign to astroturf. It's almost as if he has something to hide...
>>
>>320665
>I was about to address the fact that the democrats still don't control the Senate, but I see you made a typo so it looks like I win, haha better luck next time pal
>>
>>320667
You're still wrong. The Democrats can impeach Trump at any time.

Why don't you get educated before you run your mouth?
>>
>>320669
>moving to impeach without the senate
anon...
>>
>>320675
Impeachment removes the president's ability to pardon.

Bet you didn't know that, did you?

Next two years are gonna be fun.
>>
>43 posts
>7 IPs
Sounds like we got samefags in this thread.
>>
>>320678
anon seriously take a civics class, you obviously ditched yours in highschool
>>
There are plenty of us congressmen who are Israel citizens and every major industry in the United States is controlled by people loyal to Israel who all literally go kiss that magic schizo wall ,,,,, and that's why we need to stop the Russian!
>>
>>320682
Impeachment removes the president's ability to pardon.

Bet you didn't know that, did you?

Next two years are gonna be fun.
>>
>>320689
anon seriously take a civics class, you obviously ditched yours in highschool
>>
>>320685
The Facebook boomer posts like this are downright creepy.
>>
>>320695
I'd say the leftist astroturfing is worse
>>
>>320705
And you'd be wrong.
>>
>>320708
So you think the leftist astroturfing is actually a good thing then?
I think it just makes an echo chamber where no one here dissenting points of view. Where no real discussion takes places. You just turn a once great board into news article marketing.
But hey, you do you bro!
>>
>>320711
>>320713
>once great board
Since when?

By the way, people are discussing. You're just covering your ears because you don't like what's being said.
>>
>>320718
It's really easy to copy paste articles and there is only so many ways you can type "FUCK DRUMPF" over and over again before it gets stale dude
It's been 3 years of this shit, you'd think you people would get over it by now.
>>
>>320612
>buzzfeed
Yeah no
Buzzfeed's still desperate to recover after publishing the "salacious and unverified" Trump dossier
No law enforcement official is going to leak to fucking Buzzfeed
>>
>>320731
Fox News and the Wall Street Journal have repeated the claim, so it was good enough for them.
>>
>>320734
>Fox News and the Wall Street Journal have repeated the claim,
Yes, they're reporting that Buzzfeed is reporting on it. They haven't and can't verify any of the claims in Buzzfeed's article.

>so it was good enough for them.
Because they don't take any of the heat if (when) Buzzfeed's story proves to be "salacious and unverified" bunk nonsense, because they only merely reported what Buzzfeed was reporting
>>
>>320751
The WSJ has repeated the penthouse claim as verified without any reference to the Buzzfeed article and without any qualifiers.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-tower-moscow-it-was-the-end-of-a-long-failed-push-to-invest-in-russia-1543532455
>>
>>320755
>The WSJ has repeated the penthouse claim as verified without any reference to the Buzzfeed article and without any qualifiers.
Too bad that can't be verified that from behind a paywall. Nice try you sneaky fuck.
>>
>>320759
MOSCOW—President Trump’s failed 2016 effort to build a Trump Tower in Moscow is at the center of a charge unveiled Thursday against Michael Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former personal attorney.

Mr. Cohen pleaded guilty to making false statements to Congress last year that he ended negotiations over the Moscow project in January 2016. Mr. Cohen said talks, including with Mr. Trump, continued until June 2016, one month before the former developer was nominated for president at the Republican National Committee’s convention.

Mr. Trump said Thursday that Mr. Cohen is lying. And he noted that no deal ever happened, but if it had, it would not have been an issue because he was still operating as a private businessman. The White House declined to comment.

The Moscow project marked the culmination of 30 years of interest by Mr. Trump in establishing a foothold in Russia and nearby Ukraine. The push involved more than 20 separate developments. Though ultimately none came to fruition, one advanced far enough to leave a giant hole, eight stories down in the ground before being abandoned. The proposed plans for the 2016 project included giving Russian President Vladimir Putin a $50 million penthouse, long-time Trump associate Felix Sater said in an interview. Mr. Cohen loved the idea, Mr. Sater said.
>>
what exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>320769
i like how as soon as a second source was provided the tune changed instantly from "it's not true" to "it doesn't matter"
>>
>>320773
What strategy shill-kun?
I'm here to shitpost.
>>
>>320774
Just more proof they never intended to address the article in the first place.

Only way to beat them is to overwhelm them with articles. They can't cover them all up.
>>
>ITT /pol/'s gets desperate and goes full damage control

>>
>>320774
that was my first post ITT. can you answer my question instead of being paranoid?
>>
>>320779
I wasn't aware I was running in the mid-term elections.
>>
>>320778
if by that you mean providing multiple authoritative sources for a story i'm all for it

if you mean resetting your ip to spam /news/ with threads i'm not so much for that
>>
>>320781
it matters because it was a proposed deal dealing almost directly with the government of russia at a time when donald trump's legal counsel represented to congress that no such deal was in the works
>>
>>320784
I think you have schizophrenia anon
>>
Thread successfully derailed. Nobody is talking about Michael Cohen.
>>
>>320793
Seek psychological help immediately.
>>
>>320795
all of these threads are just different facets of the endless neverending trump general discussion thread

the people who hate trump still hate him, rhe people who like trump still like him, and nobody still ever say anything interesting

>>320797
copycat
>>
>>320764
>10 sentences
>literally reporting whats being reported by Buzzfeed without naming Buzzfeed
Holy fuck they actually put that behind a paywall?
>>
>>320800
everything in the wall street journal is behind a paywall except certain op-eds

that said the article is longer than that; it follows with more context and then a timeline of trump's business ventures

i don't even have a subscription; with google and a new mobile ip they give you a free article or something i'm not sure how it works
>>
>>320805
>that said the article is longer than that; it follows with more context and then a timeline of trump's business ventures
Sure it does
>with google and a new mobile ip they give you a free article or something i'm not sure how it works
Sounds like theft Jim
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>320814
do you actually believe any of the things you've just said or are you just opportunistically shitposting
>>
>B-b-but my no c-collusion meme!
Trumpfags BTFO yet again
>>
>>320826
Trump likes to repeat the word collusion because collusion is not a crime, but you know what is? Conspiracy. That's what he's going to be charged with.
>>
>>320625
>>320626
Trump is a public figure and can't sue unless he can prove malicious intent, something which is notoriously difficult to do. Suing would accomplish nothing but further reinforce the belief that he is anti free press.
>>
>>320831
He called them the enemy of the people. Is he really trying to convince anyone that he isn't anti free press?
>>
>>320831
>unless he can prove malicious intent
"Malicious intent" requires only that the statement made was either knowingly false or made with reckless disregard for the truth. Statements like those in the OP are not made accidentally; if they were false, they were knowingly false; there is no "whoops it was a mistake" available to the potential defendant.
>>
>>320833
I'm just saying why suing for libel makes no sense and the people arguing for it are absolutely retarded/underaged for not already knowing that.

>>320834
So long as they have plausible deniability, you can't prove they had malicious intent. Seriously, a simple Google search will bring up numerous articles discussing why these suits rarely, if ever, work out
>>
>>320837
>>320840
/pol/babbies in a seethe
>>
>>320612
>BuzzFeed News
>news
>>
>>320799
>all of these threads are just different facets of the endless neverending trump general discussion thread
Try actually reading the story sometime.
>>
THE BACK PEDDLING BEGINS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgmTPL0ndEI
>>
>>320663
It was all over the site when Gawker got ass raped. Sounds like you were too young at the time to be here newfag.
>>
>>320711
I don't think you actually know what astroturfing is.
>>
>>321022
The right wing thinks anything that doesn't push their ideology is astroturfing and shilling. Because who can someone not be apart of their hive mind?
>>
>>321025
He actually only started repeating the word astroturfing after someone else said it earlier in the thread. It's amusing how predictable they are that they just say "No you!" when they're accused of something.
>>
>>320799
You do realize the president of the US engaged in a criminal conspiracy with Russia to steal the election via hacking and propaganda and he's being investigated for this and the investigation has found many members of his campaign guilty of this already and it appears Trump will be indicted himself any day now, right? No fucking wonder everyone is talking about it. How could you not? It's insane that he's still president at this point.
>>
>>321068
>You do realize the president of the US engaged in a criminal conspiracy with Russia
They don't care. They'll still defend him even if he gets charged with treason.
>>
>>321064
Lumping people into groups to dehumanize using terms like "they" is just lazy. It is also a great way to shut down any form of productive discussion, lock yourself into an echo chamber and further exacerbate the partisan divide
>>
>>320612
LOL hey OP GET A LIFE. OHH WAIT YOU ALREADY DO STALKER. KEK
>>
>>321109
Well then maybe you shouldn't have used this tactic for the past two years. You brought this upon yourself. You have fucking ruined politics.
>>
>>321113
>you, you, you
I was unaware that I personally had this much influence on the state of US politics or in any way supported this shift in tone. Do you have a source which supports your assertions?
>>
>>321131
its generally the public vote that has influence on US Politics. the people of the public. The USA is suffering from its own disease.
>>
>>321068
>>320795
Thread still derailed. Nobody is talking about Michael Cohen or what he's admitting to doing in June 2016 for Trump.
>>
>>321155
All the people who care are discussing it.
>>
>>320612
>unnamed sources
>told Buzzfeed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>321160
the wall street journal has signed onto the accusations so you're going to need a new canned shitpost, it's in the thread
>>
>>321155
Too bad for you Russians, threads last for a very long time on /news/. You can't hide this forever.
>>
>>321209
you can bump it as many times as you want but you can't make people care
>>
>>321210
>p-people t-t-t-t-t-totally don't care!
In your fantasy world, maybe.
>>
>>321239
if people cared on their own you wouldn't have to bump it seeking comments all the time.
>>
>>320661
No they dont
>>
>>321155
>Thread still derailed. Nobody is talking about Michael Cohen or what he's admitting to doing in June 2016 for Trump.

But, but, muh Russians.
>>
>/pol/ in full cover up mode
Not only does this give motive for why Trump conspired with the Russians, business deals and money. It blows up his forced meme that this was all a witch hunt.
We now know Trump's motive for why he betrayed the US.

Even better, his kid's going to be charged for lying to Congress since that's what Cohen plead guilty to, and we already know Trump Jr. lied to Congress. This should get fun.
>>
>>321279
It also proves that he's been lying this entire time when he's repeatedly claimed he had nothing to do with Russia.
>>
>>321276
>denying reality this hard
>>
>>321291
>>denying reality this hard

Shilling for Hillary and Beto this hard.
>>
>>321343
>Trying to derail the thread
Nice try /pol/ppet.
>>
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/11/30/18119670/michael-cohen-trump-tower-moscow-explained

Michael Cohen’s guilty plea in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation on Thursday provided new details about why President Donald Trump pursued friendly ties with Russia during the 2016 campaign: He tried to secure a lucrative real estate deal in Moscow.

A court document filed by Mueller states that Cohen — Trump’s former personal lawyer and fixer — lied to Congress about plans to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Cohen told Congress that negotiations to build the tower stopped in January 2016. But Cohen now admits those talks continued into at least June 2016, well into the presidential campaign and even after Trump became the GOP’s nominee. There were also plans to give the building’s $50 million penthouse to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

All of this puts Trump’s praise of Putin during the campaign in a whole new — and disconcerting — light.

Since 1987, Trump has wanted to build — or at least put his name on — a luxury building in Russia. His latest effort came in 2015, when Cohen and Felix Sater, a Russian-born businessman who was Trump’s company liaison on a potential Moscow deal, worked their contacts in Moscow to try to make a deal happen.

On October 28, 2015 — the same day as the third Republican presidential debate — Trump signed a letter of intent allowing Cohen to negotiate the licensing deal with the Russians. Ultimately, the deal fell through, and the project never broke ground.

After the revelations that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election while favoring Trump, the negotiations took on new significance. Cohen told Congress three lies about them:

1. The Trump Tower Moscow project ended in January 2016 and was not discussed extensively with others in the Trump Organization.
2. Cohen “never agreed” to travel to Russia in connection with the Moscow project and “never considered” asking Trump to travel for the project.
>>
3. Cohen “did not recall any Russian government response or contact about the Moscow Project.”

Here’s what Cohen says now:

1. Discussions about the Trump Tower Moscow project went on at least until June 2016 — not January of that year as Cohen previously stated. He also admitted to speaking with Trump about the project more than three times.
2. Cohen considered traveling to Russia and taking Trump with him. Cohen also asked a senior campaign official about the possibility for Trump to go to Russia.
3. Russian officials did respond to Cohen’s inquiries about the Moscow project. Around January 14, 2016, Cohen emailed the office Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary and trusted adviser, seeking help with the tower deal. About six days later, a Peskov assistant and Cohen had a 20-minute call.

This is bad for Trump. Cohen says he aimed to secure a lucrative business deal with Russians closely linked with Putin on Trump’s behalf during the 2016 presidential election — all while Trump was repeatedly championing better Washington-Moscow ties in campaign speeches.

What’s worse, it’s entirely possible Trump knew a close confidant willingly lied to Congress.
>>
>Trump once said he had “no dealings with Russia.” Now he claims “everybody knew” about them.
Trump has dramatically moved the goalposts about his contacts with Russia. Here are the receipts.
https://www.vox.com/2018/11/30/18119421/trump-russia-contacts-cohen-deals-statements
>>
>>320624
>And nothing in the Steele dossier has been disproven.

That's not how accusations work, though.
>>
>>320612
So what's the evidence he planned to?
Where's the contracts, how much did he put down and when?
>>
>>321401
Sadly for you, nothing in the Steele Dossier has been dis proven, however, more and more stuff has been proven. Like Trump's connections to Russia.
>>
>>321539
Michael Cohen meeting someone in a country he has never entered?
>>
We are the Torontonians.
>>
>>321598
There's no evidence that Cohen was never in the country. EU permits travel between most member countries without anyone even looking in your passport.
>>
>>323352
>There's no evidence that Cohen was ever in the country.
FTFY
>>
>>323377
>There's no evidence that Cohen wasnt in Israel
FTFY
>>
DRUMPF SELLING APARTMENTS?!?

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>323523
Orange fan mad
>>
>>323535
Indeed.
>>
Damning.
>>
I had a girl come over one day. The second she walked inside, I threw her on the couch, took off her shoes, and put on her favorite TV show so she could relax and feel comfortable. Then I forced her to the kitchen, shoved her over the dining table, and cooked a nice candle-light dinner. Then I finally carried her to my bedroom, ripped off her clothes, and gave her a new set of pajamas so she could sleep comfortably.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.