[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: polisi.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1278)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
anyone else who travels around the city on bicycle aimlessly when bored?
>>
Not me, riding through my city is quite a stressful affair, I only do it to go ride somewhere else
>>
bump
>>
>>1356720
Yes. What do you want to know?
>>
I really like flowing around a city with no plan of a route and trying to never stop riding, going up little alleyways and stuff and finding cool routes

it's almost more fun when traffic is snarled up
>>
No, because /n/ blocks my bike path.
>>
>>1357638
puncture their tires
>>
I like an early morning wander when I have the roads to myself. Most of the time I ride around the city I just have a general idea of where I'm going and then make opportunistic turns in order to maintain my flow.
>>
>>1356720
of course. the parking tower and the graveyard are my favorites.
>>
Sometimes, but I prefer to do it in the wilderness
>>
Yeah then a group of niggers pulled a knife on me and stole my bike. Can't even make this shit up. Fuck cities I want my comfy small town back.
>>
File: scared.jpg (131 KB, 450x530)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>1357964
Holy shit how much of a mark do you look like for that to happen.
>>
File: IMG_8077.jpg (1.34 MB, 3264x2448)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>1357808
>Parking towers

My secret fetish... This one has an esculator to the top. 9 floors of ramps you can manual down and a tripple set of big stairs into the rail station then a double set of stairs and then a step city street down to the river gardens

> SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MUSIC INTENSIFIES..
>>
>>1356720
I used to do it but now i surf the interwebs.
>>
>>1356720
No, on the city I only ride when I need to do it, when I'm bored I just ride outside of the town.
>>
yeah I do it on a 2012 cobble-specific pro-frame I fucking rule man
>>
>>1358092
post it pls
>>
>>1358028
lol i used to go and drink or smoke pot on the roofs of parking buildings pretty often when i was a young un

pretty comfy spot desu
>>
File: Ridley_Damocles (1).jpg (325 KB, 2000x2000)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>1358119
Stock pic because this board will bully me if I post the actual semi-wreck.
inb4 ridley a shit
>>
File: 1557817718293.jpg (100 KB, 1526x828)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Yes.
Filtering through pedestrians and cars makes you feel x10 faster.
>>
Nothing beats biking like a maniac while smoking a cigarette and dabbing on society as a whole.
>>
>>1356720
I ride road, mountains and city. City gets me most excited, and gives the highest heart rate and the most adrenaline. It's so dynamic. Mountainbiking in spurdolandia is mostly riding flat slow trails. Pretty nice. But filtering through the traffic is so nice.
>>
>>1356720
Once in a while I like to cycle aimlessly around my local abandoned airport runway.
>>
>>1356720
I am a man. I am a man who fucks women. I AM the one who FUCKS.

Do you get this? Do you get this in your pathetic brain, YET? You'd better. You'd better wisen the ever-loving mother-of-god fuck up in this changing world, sonny. Because the pendulum is swinging. It's swinging VERY FUCKING FAST.

Gone are the days where you limp-wristed fairy cuntwarbling faggot-enablers can post your insipid, subversive shit on this website in the hopes of converting men into weak-willed prancyboys. GONE are the days where you can give them latte enemas and shove candycanes up their butts while you sing Edith Piaf tunes and vote Democrat.

It's time to get tough, you fucking faggot.

It's time to stop this stupid shit.

The time is NOW
>>
>>1359412
>r
hhave sex
>>
>>1359412
>Incel - The post
>>
No, it's too dangerous to ride a bicycle in burgerland.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.