[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: JUST air.jpg (43 KB, 968x681)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Is Norwegian the most JUST airline of all time?
>>
Can you imagine a JUST Air competing with WOW Air.
>>
>>1297994
Norwegian and WOW are European low cost carriers so yeah
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
*laughs*
>>
>300 euros worth of Norwegian points
JUST
>>
>>1298034
>130k Eurobonus points
never felt better
>>
>>1298035
>tfw only 23k
>>
Low cost airliners ruined aviation.

Just like everything else cheap and mass produced it ends up ruining entire industries.
>>
>>1298044
Shut up bitch not everyone has money
>>
>>1298053
If you don't have money then you shouldn't be travelling
>>
>>1298083
>shouldn't be travelling

why? say who?

that's the beauty of low-cost airlines, you can travel even when you don't have money.
>>
>>1298083
>only the wealthy have the right to travel the world

No, die.
>>
>>1298083
Whatever dude. Low cost aviation is the future.
Next step is lobbying FAA and EASA to allow people to stand inside on the plane.
>>
>>1298044
If you stop being poor you can fly on jets much nicer than the one you pictured.
>>
>26.5% of the fleet now grounded

lel
>>
>>1298044
>20€ Munich to Mallorca round trip
>having to sit on a chair instead of a couch
"ruined"
>>
>>1298083
Many people travel in order to get money.
>>
>>1298090
>>1298119
>>1298128
>imagine being so poor that people with money trigger you this much
Yikes!
>>
File: CRJ 900.jpg (548 KB, 2000x1372)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>1298032
Based & SASpilled
The Norwegian government is normally good at Sovereign Wealth Fund related things, but they fucked up selling their stake in SAS. SAS have actually weathered the Norwegian storm fantastically.

Saying that, I will miss the direct Gatwick-Aalborg Norwegian flight. Ah well, it's been years since I've been on a CRJ-900 and I'm looking forward to the next time.

>>1298034
>tfw in the same boat as you
>>
>>1298616
Kys faggot
>>
Does anyone in Euroland still run MD-80s? It's my favorite plane and no airbus or boeing will ever match it
>>
>>1297992
There are plenty of more JUST airlines. While Norwegian is tethering on brink of bankruptcy, there are plenty of airlines that have gone bankrupt. Founding an airline is a good way to make small fortune, assuming you start with large fortune.
>>
>>1298044
Fly Emirates
Fly Qatar
Fly Eithad
Fly ANA
Fly Lufthansa
Fly Japan Airlines
Hell just fly any airline that isn't from the USA
>>
>>1298707
I really hope Norwegian makes it. I flew them to Spain and back and it was just really nice. The only low cost carrier part of the experience was paying for drinks and meals on the plane. Everything else, customer service, baggage, checking in, entertainment, etc. was at least as good as any flag carrier I've ever been on. And it was way better than anything I've ever experienced on American, United, or Delta.
>>
>>1298616
>imagine being so poor you can't afford a private jet so you have to shit on low-cost airlines on anonymous chinese flight ticket image board
baka desu senpai
>>
>>1298090
>>1298119
>>1298128
t. Yuropoors that need shitty lowcost airlines to travel
>>
>>1298787
>imagine being so stupid with your money that you fly on private jets and waste it all
You know you can fly first on most of the better carries and it's just as good if not better than private jets plus cheaper. Also it's better for the environment, there's already too many private jets
>>
>>1298816
>you can fly first on most of the better carries and it's just as good if not better than private jets

you clearly have never flown in a private jet, kid
>>
>>1298815
The lowcost model was invented by Southwest, but then Europeans went and did it better and enjoy 15euro tickets that would cost $100 in the USA
>>
>>1298821
Keep destroying the environment dickhead
>>
>>1298994
Fuck environment.
If you care about environment, consider suicide, this is absolute best thing humanity can do for environment.
>>
>>1299003
No it isn't. At best, suicide only reduces the damage by a very small amount. But if you're alive, you can work to actually reverse the environmental damage.
>>
Flights should cost at least 100€/$ per leg, 200€/$ for a return.
>>
>>1300677
No, humans are primary cause of global warming. Temp rise correlates with population really good, same spikes and shit.
>>
>>1300712
But if you're alive you can directly or indirectly cause the death/prevent birth of tens, hundreds, thousands or even millions of people. If you kill yourself you'll only end your own life.

Care about the environment and overpopulation? Start sterilizing niggers, set up an abortion clinic, outsource your new plane's software development to India, gas the kikes or other groups in a genocidal spree.
>>
>>1300734
Problems should be solved, not symptoms.
One dude knew this, but he ended up burning in gasoline for some reason
>>
>>1298044
>pic
anyone else wish air travel was still like that? god that looks comfy. i was born in the wrong generation.
>>
>>1298760
None of these are appreciably better than any one of the three major US carriers in economy. All of them are the same now. A few outliers like Air New Zealand (who have couches) or Cathay Pacific who are almost impossibly accommodating when things go wrong for travelers, but generally speaking its all the same. Even those two airlines have fallen back to the rest of the pack in the last five or so years.
>>
>>1300798
You had to be pretty wealthy to afford it. That said it was a lot easier to get rich back in those days.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.