[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ok so basically.png (231 KB, 653x456)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
What would annoy a trainaboo the most? What things can I say to annoy them?
>>
>>1284394
Where are they from? There are a lot of regional differences, which will annoy different railfans in different ways.
Usually, railfans annoy each other though.
>>
Foamers tend to be huge homophobes, so the best way to troll them is to act openly gay in their presence (e.g. brag about what a huge faggot you are, how many dicks your ass can take, etc.) If you REALLY want to annoy foamers, bring a male friend with you and start making out with him in front of them. They won’t be able to handle being trolled IRL so hard.
>>
>>1284409
That's lazy though

Stuff like saying diesel engines are better than steam locomotives, the Big Boy was overrated shit compared to similar engines, and GE > EMD, and that graffiti on trains is actually good strikes them at their core
>>
>>1284409
>so the best way to troll them is to act openly gay in their presence
>tfw tranny
>>1284414
>tfw euro
>diesel engines are better than steam locomotives
Modern diesels are, for the most part, better
>the Big Boy was overrated shit compared to similar engines
Wasn't it underpowered compared to other engines and was inefficient?
>GE > EMD
Eh, both are lacking in their European exports
>graffiti on trains is actually good
Sometimes they have excellent execution, but awful taste. Also, don't American Railroaders use graffiti as a form of marking the contents of cars?
Just get street artists to design train liveries.
>>
>>1284394
The usual conspiracy theories about passenger rail being part of a plan to enslave everyone are plenty annoying.
>>
I'm a trainboo but I am gay as fuck and I like graffiti. There is literally no way to annoy me
>>
>>1284421
Sperg trap sprung
>>
>>1284437
Let's take a long distance train together UwU
>>
>>1284439
I have a long distance train right here in my pants for you
>>
File: 1280px-ICE-T_Kinding.jpg (378 KB, 1280x853)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>>1284448
B-but anon, I hardly know you!
At least tell me what your favourite train is.
Mine is the DBAG Baureihe 415. It's a cute train and it tilts! Plus, I like its nose OwO
>>
File: IMG_7016.png (171 KB, 791x538)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>1284409
Not a train guy but everyone ones faggots are sick pedophe pervert kike tools and need to be killed just like that hideous skank, Anne Frank
>>
>>1284451
*knows

*pedophileh
>>
The majority of railfans are conservative and/or autistic (both of which fear/despise change) males. You don't need to use rail-specific topics to troll us.

I'll tell you what irks me, though: making a thread or post on /n/ to which no one replies. ;_________;
>>
Cars are better than trains because trains rely on public subsidies to run
>>
>>1284719
So do cars.
>>
>>1284745
Oh I know that, and you know that, but the amount of people who yell but muh taxdollars at public hearings is astounding
>>
>>1284394
Trainfags are fine. Leave tbose autists alone. Fuck with the bicyclefaggots of anything.
>>
>>1284450
Back to NUMTOT, faggot
>>
>>1285839
Post looks too autist/foamer/weaboo to be on Facebook.
>>
>>1284414
None of these even touched me, kys faggot
>>
>>1285839
>>1286625
yeah, NUMTOT are mainly commiefornian faggots that masturbate to BRT.
>>
File: IMG_20170625_150240.jpg (498 KB, 1718x966)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>1286660
>commiefornian
Nah, I'm a Euro. America has hecking crappy transport and trains. They're slow and ugly.
>masturbate to BRT
Eeeeewww.
Just build a tram line. They're faster, smoother, cleaner. Plus, they're comfy and cute UwU.
>>
>>1284394
You can't really annoy us, except by taking away our trains which is likely beyond your control. We're used to being some of the lowest scum of society.
>>
>>1286723
>Just build a tram line. They're faster, smoother, cleaner. Plus, they're comfy and cute UwU.
this guy gets it :3
>>
>>1286658
SEETHING

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.