[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/n/ - Transportation

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Lo0ieyQtQ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RB8od83XSTA
>>
File: Car Genocide.jpg (270 KB, 962x620)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
End vehicular welfare now. Cage genocide when?
>>
File: 1446015380750.jpg (7 KB, 200x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
FUCK cars
>>
File: 1537639702753.jpg (57 KB, 676x581)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
FUCK cars
>>
File: Der_Donald.jpg (94 KB, 500x357)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>Be me
>>Be American
>>Think Freedom means owning a car
>>Stuck in traffic again

>>MFW I don't live in a communist country that funds it's mass transit
>>
>>1276699
>>1276703
>>1276706
>>1276707
>>1276711
Underage B& need to leave.
Also grow up and accept reality.
The world isn't going to change just because it doesn't fit your childish, immature mindset.
>mfw the day comes you have to accept actual adult responsibility and the inevitability of owning a CAR
You can kick and scream and throw a fit all you like, but sooner or later you WILL accept owning and driving a CAR, and when that day comes you'll do so GLADLY. Shortly thereafter you'll come to appreciate all the benefits of owning and driving a CAR and will wonder why it took you so long to come around. You'll all do well to just get used to the idea starting now.
>>
>>1276883
master of projection
>>
>>1276883
I've owned a car before sir
>>
File: a1980259995_10.jpg (180 KB, 833x833)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
BURN THEM CARS
FREE THE LAND

https://youtu.be/N6aJET24Auw

"Helter Smelter"
I just drive my car to work every day, didn't mean to hurt nobody
Like 100 million other people just like me,
I could tell there wasn't any other way,
I just couldn't realize but now I think I'll throw it away
Cuz there's 6 billion other people just like me
I was thinking about blowin' up all the automobiles
It seemed like such a good idea
You said hey man wouldn't that be hypocritical
No way man cuz mines' the first to go
Do it, Now, Stick the rag in, Light the fucked up
I was thinking about melting down all the cars in the whole world
Making brand new mountain bikes for all the boys and girls
You said hey man wouldn't that be helter skelter
No way man all we need is a giant smelter
Send it to Peoples Park, Berkeley CA, 94704
Ride a fucking bike
I just lit my car on fire today I didn't mean to hurt nobody
Just like 100 million other people just like me, I could tell
there wasn't any other way
I finally realized and now it's going up in flames
Cuz there's 6 billion other people just like me
Having fun, since I was six,
WE'RE ONLY BIKE TERRORISTS
Five thirty, second Friday, Berkeley Bart
>>
>>1276883
Now this is some bad bait
>>
>>1276883
your legs are fucking weak, grow up
>>
File: W0QUCjc.jpg (13 KB, 552x552)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>1276883
>>
>>1276883
Welcome back from your ban. Did you enjoy your break off /n/?
>>
>>1276883
>Shortly thereafter you'll come to appreciate all the benefits of owning and driving a CAR and will wonder why it took you so long to come around
Ah yes, I'll look forward to the day I can finally set my money on fire to run an internal combustion engine to drive 2 km down the street in a massively oversized metal cage to the supermarket where I can finally buy 2 weeks of frozen pizzas and take them home so I can become weak, lazy and fat.
>>
>>1276955
>buy 2 weeks of frozen pizzas and take them home
i do this too, but on my bicycle. if you haven't discovered recovery pizzas yet you are zero percent woke.
>>
>>1276699
>prager u

closed the video as soon as I saw the watermark fuck you OP
>>
>>1276883
>t. I literally need to drag my fat ass 3 miles to get to the kraft singles store
>>
walking is great cars are kinda loud
>>
File: babby temper tantrum.gif (721 KB, 364x200)
721 KB
721 KB GIF
>>1276884
>>1276885
>>1276895
>>1276898
>>1276899
>>1276947
>>1276955
>>1276983
stay mad kiddies
>>
File: cars.png (274 KB, 642x1083)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>1276699
>>
File: 1.jpg (572 KB, 1077x1113)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>1276884
>>
BURN
EVERY
CAGE

WITH THE CAGERS
I N S I D E
>>
File: 2.jpg (336 KB, 1300x1065)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>1276895
>>
File: 3.jpg (449 KB, 1800x1317)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>1276899
>>
>>1277089
>>1277091
this is some low key pedo shit, please stop.
>>
>>1277076
>Advocating violence against innocents
Reported.
>>
File: 4.jpg (3.34 MB, 2500x1667)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB JPG
>>1276983
>>
File: 6.jpg (29 KB, 474x268)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1277092
(You)
>>
>>1276883
>28
>cycling to work for over 10 years now
>hundreds of extra dollars to do whatever I want with every month
>actually skinny unlike all the other shmucks I'm surrounded by
>ASS THAT WON'T QUIT
hahah stupid cager
>>
>>1276883
every time this subject comes up, your use of all caps for emphasis really drives your argument home.
get it? "drives?"
excellent work once again. please never stop posting, I know you always will.
>>
Amazing how the Japanese can have a functioning sense urban society without being punitive towards car owners.
>>
Think of all the motor vehicle power it takes to create and maintain bike lanes and trails. The motorless vehicle (bike or velo) driver and motor vehicle driver need to show more respect for each other.

The real battle for future land travel is road vs. rail. Free to roam the open road or your whole life predetermined by trains, trams, elevators, escalators and moving walkway tracks. All human movement on earth determined vs. the free will land travel made possible thanks to pneumatic tire vehicles.
>>
>>1277315
They never were too permissive in the first place. They didn't turn their cities into unwalkable crater landscapes of parking lots, so using a car in the city is still a pain in the ass. High density is in itself punitive to cars.
>>
>>1277323
>The real battle for future land travel is road vs. rail. Free to roam the open road or your whole life predetermined by trains, trams, elevators, escalators and moving walkway tracks. All human movement on earth determined vs. the free will land travel made possible thanks to pneumatic tire vehicles.
BOOMERS
LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1277323 #
>Free to roam the open road or your whole life predetermined by trains, trams, elevators, escalators and moving walkway tracks.
>tfw you're so obese you can only feel """"""""free""""""" when you can depend on a motor vehicle
>can't even fathom getting around using your own physical strength by walking or riding a bike
>prolly live in a country where it's impossible to move around if it's not by car
>whole life predetermined by centrally planned highway system
>fenced in by said highways, because goyim are cattle
>forever wageslaving away so you can give your money to Mr Nosebergs dealership just to be able to move around
>some jewish tv program telling you that's """""freedom"""""
>believe it because you are the shabbos goy
>>
>>1277315
>without being punitive towards car owners.

lel, you aren't even allowed to register a car if you can't provide evidence you own a parking lot or a garage.
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (35 KB, 480x360)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1277296
>he thinks hes smart
top kek what a fag
>>
>>1277315
It’s almost as if the free market chooses against the cage and that cages are only popular because of the massive subsidies given to cagers by the government. Functionally forcing everyone to own a car and spending trillions of dollars to support that lifestyle is the worst form of government intervention and oppression since the British put taxes on tea.
>>
>>1277323
>he motorless vehicle (bike or velo) driver and motor vehicle driver need to show more respect for each other.
Not going to give a single flying fuck when cyclists are dying in the streets and there are hundreds of thousands of acres of land dedicated to ABANDONED parking lots.
Fuck off.
>>
>>1277448
did you just get mad about empty parking lots?
>>
>>1276883
My dad's 53 and hasn't driven in his life, stay mad cager
>>
I love having the ability to get inside a cage and go then directly to the place I wan't to go. I'm willing to pay for that.

I don't like forced to use my muscle strenght for every trip I make and to have no wheather protection while I do it.
I don't like sitting next to stinky people. I don't like to interact with people more then necessary.

You hate me. I'm the majority.
>>
>>1277515
Uh, why wouldnt I be? Not only do motorists expect parking, once theyre through with it, it remains a waste. The amount of active parking is even mkre when you consider how much of suburban roads are covered in parked cars.
>>
>>1277559
>his dad is a lazy good-for-nothing layabout with a beer belly living on government handouts
no wonder you're a skeezy parasitic neet who will never own a car or have a girlfriend go get a job you bum
>>
>>1276699
>2019:
>being anti-motor vehicle
LOL you realize The Rich are cucking you into believing this is right and good, don't you?
>yes, yes, good goy, believe that owning cars is wrong and bad for the environment so we can limit where you live and work, keep you under control as much as possible!
Meanwhile The Rich will always own cars, go where they want, when they want. Your life will be limited to a few miles radius of whatever hovel you live in, and because of that your earning potential will always be limited to whatever The Rich offer you within your effective radius. Why not just complete the job for them while you're at it, and stop paying for internet and telephone, and don't bother going to school past highschool, so you're too dumb and uninformed to know how much you're getting fucked in the ass every day?
>Ignorance is bliss!
>Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth (you know, DIRT and shit like that, LOL?)

..in fact, I wouldn't at all be surprised if these anti-car troll-threads are just False Flag ops, sponsored by The Rich, to try to convince gullible types that they shouldn't *want* cars in the first place.
>that's right, good goys, slip those shackles right around your ankles and wrists and give us the keys, aren't you more comfy now?

ISHYGDDT.
>>
>>1277610
t. rich nimby
>>
>>1277610
this is paranoia.
the rich want you to drive because our entire economy is based on the petro-dollar.
the dollar (and therefore their wealth) remains strong because of petroleum sales, not to mention that most of them invest directly in oil.
the second largest sales item is military products: weapons, planes, and the tech that runs them. we use one to get the other. investment in both pays. securing the middle East militarily allows the oil to flow.
you are straight up wrong. The Rich want you driving as much as possible.
>>
>>1277616
>>1277617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvAhRcUofDk
>False Flag operation
Stop shilling for The Rich, you bastards.
How many pieces of silver are they paying you?
>>
>>1277647
>posting a clip from a movie with "fiction" actually in the title.
wow, what a compelling argument.
>>
>>1277610
I am sorry that you live in a country that cannot access anywhere you want conveniently without car
>>
File: 4052091315_33683f6ac6_b.jpg (270 KB, 1024x485)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>actually thinking you can take away my car
>actually thinking (((public transport))) that travels a set route all the time is better than a vehicle that can take you literally anywhereyou want to go
>actually thinking a car is bad for the environment
>actually thinking there will be an uprising against cars in any future
>actually being this retarded

/o/ was right you guys are fucking mongoloids
>>
File: 1545327068845.png (819 KB, 990x990)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>1280769
>>
>>1280769
fuck off back to /pol/ pls.
>>
>>1280769
Then why don't you fuck off to /o/, you dumb yokel?
>>
Cars are good if you have a big family. If you are on your own you don't really need one. However, if you are on your own and you find you don't need one, don't assume everyone doesn't need one.
>>
What's wrong with cars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AYxKeQzhWo
>>
>>1277563
>I don't like to interact with people more then necessary
Have you ever been on a train? Literally no one interacts with each other, everyone (generally) minds their own business and just looks at their phone.
>>
>>1280906
That's true in real cities like NYC and London

If you go to weird fake cities like Shitcago where they have trains but it's still cagerland, there are no personal boundaries and total strangers will make eye contact and try to talk to you
>>
File: uw4qmFY_d.jpg (25 KB, 640x634)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>1280769
>>
Why are people making this into a political issue? I'm very conservative and I want to see every car in a burning pyre. Literally anything to replace them, they take up too much god damn space
>>
Holy shit Prager U is so fucking terrible.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.