[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/n/ - Transportation

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 39 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1546570152449.jpg (88 KB, 1024x833)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Confess your sins, /an/. What is the worst you've done to your pets?
>>
I fed a dog a handful of lye wrapped inside some ham
Wrong board tho
>>
>>1261812
Used to ride my horse to work in the middle of the road to dab on cagers until I got clipped by a pissed off impatient fuck in a shitbox toyota. Had to have my horse euthanized due to extensive injuries, lost my ass in court, got fined for obstruction of traffic, broke a rib, and lost said job due to "scheduling conflicts" around my resulting therapy.
Fuck cagers.
>>
Drove s toy car on my first dogs bum when I was 3.
>>
File: IMG_20180606_144254408.jpg (1.19 MB, 2592x1944)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>1261833
F

Fuck that's sad, RIP in pieces good horse. Worst I do is give my dog a ride even if he's scared for first few minutes, haven't cashed yet but when he's strapped on my chest I'm afraid of it happening especially is is from a cager
>>
My dog ran to me, ball in its mouth ready to play, as I was just going to work. Closed the door right in its face.

Sorry buddy, but we played later in the evening.
>>
>>1261837
>tired of tossing the tennis ball to the dog
>start tossing the ball, batting it with aluminum baseball bat
>toss ball in the air to bat, poor dog goes for the ball
>smack the dog right in the fucking head
Thank god I was a noodle armed kid
>>
>>1261838
The feels
>>
File: 1543888098047.jpg (10 KB, 225x224)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>1261838
I shouldn't laugh but I am.
>>
File: adcwyczqmyhz.jpg (83 KB, 800x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>1261838
Should have been wearing a helmet.
>>
My dog growing up was black and he loved to lie in the doorway to the bathroom, so when I had to pee at night I stepped on him a few times over the course of his life. I feel guilty because I know he couldn't understand my apologies.
>>
>>1261857
>catlike
heh I chuckled
>>
>>1261812
tell doggo to go back downstairs since she gets more aggressive the more she spends time in the family bedrooms. my room doubles as a sort of gas chamber since i clean guns there.
>inb4 dog is aggressive because of that
nope. she hardly goes in there, except when i come home after a long while. even then, she's calm. however my ability to read has dropped significantly. thank god i'm an engineering student
>>
>>1261858
Sure he could
>>
File: ants.jpg (113 KB, 1032x581)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I got annoyed when the new ant colony refused to move out of the dirty test tube, despite me shining light into it. I didn't give it proper protein when the pet store stopped selling live fruit flies. I sprinkled dried flies around it, but they never touched them, so I just left it like that for several months. Around ten workers were left, half the number before. I decided to try to take proper care of it, but the ants continued to die until there was only the queen left. It didn't take any food, so I tried to force feed it by dropping a dead fly into her home, but it must have been stressed or something, because it died. Almost exactly a year later.
When it died, it was breeding season again, so I caught another queen and decided to take good care of that one. I got fruit fly cultures, and set up two lines. It went well, but I threw it all out one day. It was too much work making new fruit fly cultures, and dumping out excess fruit flies, and chasing escapees. I then decided that I don't have the correct personality to keep pets.
>>
>>1261812
I got b& from /an/.
>>
>>1261838
"areyoufuckingsorry.png"
>>
I didn't prevent my grandparents from getting pets
>>
First things first, welcome to /n/.

I don't think I've ever intentionally done anything bad to my dog (I love him too damn much), the worst I think I've done is the occasional accidentally stepping on/kicking him- he's small and kind of quiet, so you might bump in to him if you're not paying attention. It's always that little yelp that makes you stand there reevaluating your life decisions.
>>
File: 1360838518206.gif (493 KB, 440x239)
493 KB
493 KB GIF
My old car had a carby and i used to do keybangers (turn the engine off while driving, pump the gas a few times to dump fuel into the exhaust and then start it again BANG). One time I did it driving past a horsecuck and i think they got thrown lol
>>
I hug my kitty even though he clearly does not enjoy it. He just goes all limp and does this sad little pathetic howl thing, which is totally fucking adorable and makes me want to hug him more.
>>
>>1262047
I had a miserable cat that would try to bite you if you reached for her. So I would slowly put my finger in front of her mouth and when she went to bite I'd make sure my finger was between her incisors so it would have no effect which would just piss her off.
>>
>>1262053
My cat will bite when we are playing. Or, more accurately, he'll open his mouth and put his teeth on your skin. But if you pretend you are hurt, he'll start licking where he bit you. It's like he's saying, "It's okay, buddy. We're just playing. See, you're fine!"

I love that little bastard.
>>
File: 1529946530372.jpg (44 KB, 683x636)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1262064
>>1262053
>>1262047
>>
>>1262047
>>1262053
Why are catfags such cucks?
>>
>>1262092
Cats are the ultimate pet. I'm guessing you're one of those dog losers, right?
>>
>>1261812
I spank my dog (playfully) because he shoves his butt in my face every time I eat. He gets a boner whenever I do it now.
>>
>>1262149
Cats are just land fish. It's the same level of care, commitment, and interaction.
>>
>>1262149
Cats aren't best pets.I think birds are best pets.
They are clean, unlike m*mmals, they don't stink. Some of them are insanely smart, considering brain size. Some of them can even talk/mimic sounds. Some of them taste pretty good. Some of them fly.
Sure, they try to keep takeoff mass as low as possible, even sometimes this extra mass lands on owner, and they are quite destructive. Acts of destruction could be stopped by putting bird in cage, while you can't put dog in cage, it will go nuts there.
>>
>>1262092
It's a mental illness. Hence why "crazy cat ladies" are a thing where as "crazy dog ladies" are not.
>>
Once I was sitting on the couch with my cat. My stomach rumbled and I lifted my leg and let out the loudest, most raunchy fart of my life. The cat let out a terrified cry and ran away. It was the funniest damn thing I ever saw and I started laughing so hard I farted again. By now I was doubled over. I had tears in my eyes. I saw the cat poke his head back into the room, then me must have smelled it, because he just ran away again. When he did that, I lost it even more because I ended up pissing myself.
>>
>>1262092
>>1262176
the word is toxoplasmosis
>>
>>1262233
Holy shit lol
>>
>>1262176
Dog ladies get fucked by their pets on the regular so they appear better adjusted to the outside world.
>>
>playing army men in the sandbox
>old doggo wants to play fetch
>keeps dropping a wiffle ball into the sandbox
>get angry cos he's disrupting my army men
>a year or so later
>try to get him to play fetch
>he's too old/sick and doesn't even go after the ball
oh god why
>>
>>1262706
He's in doggo heaven now, chewing huge bones and chasing fat cats, but he remembers the Bad Master he had down here.
>>
File: Screenshot_4099.png (267 KB, 688x853)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>1261812
>took my dog out to play fetch because none of my fucktard siblings ever do
>couldn't find his ball, decide to use sister's softball
>"softball" is heavier than a sack of bricks
>throw it a few times, puppy chases after it
>fifth or sixth throw he catches it right in his mouth and it gets stuck on one of his teeth
>only adequate description of the noises he made is "bloodcurdling scraming"
>he's rolling around on the ground trying to get the softball off his tooth making noises like he got shot
I ran down and got it out of his mouth and just held him for a long time. His gums were bleeding too, I threw that sumbitch really hard. I was worried he was gonna lose the tooth but it healed eventually. Should've known better but I was a big stupid idiot.
My dog was about four months old when this happened, his crying still haunts me today. He's forgiven me since then but he still really fucking hates that ball in particular.
>>
>>1261812
I wish a had a pet when I was growing up, maybe a dog or a cat.
>>
tried to rape my cat
>>
>>1262176
>where as "crazy dog ladies" are not.
yikes
>>
>>1262176
I think its just easier to "take care" of a bunch of cats since they don't need much taking care of. With dogs you'd have to at the very least let them shit in the backyard, which would quickly lead to complaints from the city from the smell.
>>
I was playing fetch with my dog in the back yard with a soccer ball, I would kick it against the back of the house and they would push it back to me. My mom told me to be careful because I could accidently end up kicking the dog, and literally the next kick she jumped in front of me and got blasted in the face. I'm sorry Buffy.
>>
>>1261833
What exactly were you thinking was going to happen?
>>
>>1261833
Bacon r-rrrider?
>>
File: IsjwpBN.jpg (27 KB, 631x849)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
File: kswktzarwv321.jpg (41 KB, 612x612)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
File: 1539317046420.gif (3.75 MB, 280x302)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
>>1263940
>>
>>1261836
Does riding around with that contraption reliably elicit interaction with fertile human females?
Just asking for a friend.
>>
I've never had a pet.

>>1261836
There's some local girl that takes her doggo horseback riding. I've seen her multiple times riding a horse with a small doggo in a similar contraption.
>>
kicking muh doge
>>
>>1264110
When you're not autistic , you bond with dogs
>>
>>1263690
Not him, but I suppose it's unreasonable to ask to not get killed when cagers are involved
Daily reminder the cager mindset is a mental illness
>>
>>1261833
Was the horse wearing high vis, a rear blinky and helmet?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.