[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Their best work
>>
>>90076601
Sure but which version?
>>
>>90076601
Funny enough I had just listened to “God Bless the Red Krayola and All Who Sail With Them” and it was actually very good. It has more influence in minimalism, however the baselines/performances are reminiscent of some early Post-Punk bands. I wouldn’t skip the album because it is an essential for 1968, regardless of whether you even enjoy it, it’s quite influential. Also it was remastered recently by Sonic Boom of Spacemen 3.

That being said I still agree with you. Parable of Arable Land is the best I’ve heard yet of theirs l. But I still have to listen to Soldier Talk and their collaborations with The Art of Noise.
>>
>>90076601
based scaruffi drone
>>
I'm not a fan of the improvised parts. I enjoy free improvisation and noise, but there just wasn't anything interesting going on to pick at or focus on. I like the other tracks, though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.