[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What's the verdict? Normies are all over it everywhere, so I'm not sure if it's a social media campaign, if it's that people are fed up with cloud negros or the album is legit good, and Slipknot is becoming the next kiss/Aerosmith/iron maiden esche perpetual touring band
Their new setlist is clearly full of classics, and they only play like 3 new songs
>>
It's their best since Iowa but that isn't saying much.
>>
>>89526959
it's just old fans taking a liking to the new album is all since the last 2 were iffy
>>
>>89526959
>Slipknot is becoming the next kiss/Aerosmith/iron maiden esche perpetual touring band
They already are
>>
I just finished a first listen
It's kind of weak, 2bh
Tame as fuck. Some cool experiments here and there. I don't like the stone sour shite
>>
>>89527320
they're basically the ones carrying the torch for that meme at this point
>>
>>89526959
Shit, worse than AHIG.
Maybe it was the leaked files being garbage, but i remember it clipping a bit every once in a while, so the mastering was a bit shit too.
>>
>>89526959
If you really think a 20 years old band can make a great album you don't know shit about Rock/Metal
>>
slipknot is terrible. korn's new album is unironicaly going to be 10x better, which is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>89526959
Don’t get all the hype around it. First listening I thought it was complete trash. Then I listened to it again 2 more times and some songs grew on me a bit but they still weren’t that great. I thought it was decent. It definitely isn’t better than Iowa or S/t like a lot of people have been saying.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.