[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Err.gif (1.86 MB, 162x149)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>normies actually listen to albums on shuffle
Wtf is wrong with them
>>
stop lying
>>
File: 1544014587877.jpg (26 KB, 423x466)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>88344303
>I ask normie why he listen to album on shuffle
He said "Huh? Wat u mean?
>I show him how to turn off shuffle
He goes "Oh so thats why intro track would always play randomly between song"
>>
>caring about anything other than the singles
this is why you haven't had sex yet
>>
>>88344380
Begging ya to take a shower
>>
>>88344282
That is pretty disgusting and pointless.

Just hit skip until you get to the song you wanna here, the fuck is the point putting it on shuffle
>>
>>88344282
It's the ultimate pleb filter to determine the quality of an album, because it separates tracks individually instead of masking itself with a fancy arrangement.
>>
>>88344846
Ya seething
>>
File: lelbron.png (82 KB, 180x204)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>88345107
>>
>>88344282
>not being able to enjoy the tracks individually
Imagine
>>
i listen on shuffle all the time. it makes sense because it keeps the albums fresh and you dont get that feeling of anticipating the next track when you near the end of a song, especially when listening to the same album for month at a time as commonly do

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.