[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 220px-FloydFC-Cover01.jpg (15 KB, 220x219)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Animal fags BTFO
>>
best album
>>
What is the name of it?
>>
S
>Animals
A+
>The Final Cut
>The Wall
>DSOTM
A
>Wish You Were Here
>Atom Heart Mother
B
>Division Bell
C
>everything else
F-
>Endless River
>>
>>87791773
huh i didnt know piper was spelled "animals"
>>
>>87791773
Watersheep detected
>>
>>87791786
Pretty sure he was trying to type "Obscured by Clouds" dude.
>>
>>87791598
This album has reached that Old Boots New Dirt level.
>>
>>87791786
Piper is a good album, but you are seriously an idiot if you think it's better than animals
>>
>>87793810
Would rather be an idiot than tasteless lmao
>>
>>87793810
To be honest they have absolutely nothing in common.
>>
>>87793858
That's true. I'm sorry. You can sit down and relax with such great tunes such as "The gnome" and "The scarecrow". The latter being the most pointless and forgettable song in existence. "Bike", "Astronomy", "Flaming" are the 3 best songs off the album. Syd Barrett's solo stuff was better and more enjoyable than this album. After few listens this album gets boring af anyway, so yeah, use your head and admit that this is nowhere near their best. It's still better than the final cut tho
>>
This one ranks pretty low for them. I mean the Wall was a step down from the four or five albums they did before it, but this one was just really forgettable.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.