[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: cucktano.jpg (98 KB, 638x634)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
was Fantano right all along?
>>
File: 1544118509737.jpg (818 KB, 1920x1228)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>84508976
God is always right
>>
>free college
lol
>help the poor
giving money to the poor, what could go wrong?
>mentioning infrastructure twice to make his tweet longer
lol
>>
>>84508986
We need Fantano as president, not bloated jaundice cheeto
>>
>>84508976
i wonder what fagtanos solution for the deficit is
>>
>>84508976
Fader really struck a nerve on him, huh?
>>
>>84508976
Why dont the rich just pay for everyones college since they always shill it so much
>>
>>84509022
Let BWCs fuck his wife for $10 each to pay off the debt
>>
>>84509019
orange man bad
>>
>>84508976
But the military industrial complex is why we have so much money
>>
>>84509057
orange fan mad
>>
>>84508976
this but unironically
i get it "own the libs" etc but if you don't support those things you're legitimately retarded
>>
>>84509055

>lining the pockets of every right-wing coup in the past 60 years, including Al-Qaeda
>good economics

Eat shit fagtron.
>>
>>84509069
>Implying you and I actually get any of that money
>>
>>84509022
>deficit

Fucking kek.
>>
>>84509464
This. I don't see how proper medicare and better infrastructure, education, public transport and the general state of the people can in any way be considered less important than a fucking wall (which would never work) and military. I don't see how any sane person would think that a wall and military is more important than the people.
>>
death to america and death to white people. exterminate them all.
>>
wh-tes. will. PAY
>>
>>84508976
the problem is, if you dont waste it on american military superiority, then russia or china will fuck our shit up. thats the worry at least. bunch of billionaires sending peasants to war with each other for fun while they watch from their mansions.
>>
"Free college" is so stupid I mean people got together and decided to put a college in the ground and service their communuty the should be paid for it.
>>
>>84510716
it sounds dumb, until you realize countries are successfully doing it already, and your country is not.
>>
>>84510665
Because "help the people" is the sort of stupid vague thinking that doesn't accomplish anything.
Wanna know why we can't have free college? because the amount of college debt in the country is 1.3 fucking trillion, the gobvernment deciding to pay that is litterally batshit insane, also the reasson tuition is so high is because almost everyone is on gobvernment loans so colleges have no reassson to have reassonable prices.
These things are much more nuanced that things like "just spend less and military and help the poeple" impl, a gobvernment like the united states simply NEEDS to spend a fuckton in military because it's a place with a lot of enemies and allies, it's very hard to believe it's so simple, but if the united states decided to slash it's military budget it wouldn't be very long before someone will want to take advantage of it.
If you believe it's as simple that any penny spent on the people is better than spent on the military you're dead wrong, I don't agree precisely with the US's spending precisely but I also don't know all the nuances that come with determining what amount of money the US could lower it's budget prudently as to have a substancial effect on other fields like healthcare, it's something beyond most people that go on twitter to talk about it actually.
>>
>>84510736
The difference between the US and other countries is that the US is very diverse; people don't want to support groups of people they have no standing in, naturally.
Also you're going to get less cooperation as the country becomes more like brazil
>>
>>84510789
yup, so then you just end up in a meta of "welp, guess im in a country surrounded by idiots. fuckit ill vote for the orange man, let this shit burn lol" and now here we are.
>>
>>84510736
Tell me a country that's comparable to the US doing free education well, if I see sweden or argentina I'll piss myself
>>
orange man bad
>>
>>84510716
They will be paid for it, by the community it supports, through taxes. Privatization leads to unfair price hikes.
>>
>>84510789

based and redpilled
>>
Orange man bad
>>
I'm really just waiting for his Shrek 5 OST review.
>>
>>84510805
whats wrong with sweden? oh right le muslim boogeymen raping all your white womens?
>>
>>84508976
>open your borders
>infinity niggers, spics and dunecoons come in
>cannot manage with the population and so little resources
>we need infinity more niggers, spics and dunecoons!
Does Fagtano have a real job or does he get money for gibbering on about trap beats?
>>84509022
Increase it. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>84510819
i mean hes not good? his country's population is literally at war with itself, and hes starting a 2nd cold war with russia and china lol. except this time russia and china arent stuck in the 60's.
>>
>>84510824
Attacking the shitty music reviewer doesn't diffuse the issue.
>>
>>84509489
>Al-Qaeda
>coup
Are you confusing them with the Taliban? I have met you Commifornians when you holiday in Europe and you always seem ignorant of the world outwith your faggy state
>>
>>84510833
My implication is that he is clueless about the world outside of his Twitter feed and hip-hop. I'll venture further and state that his music taste is abhorrent
>>
>>84508976
He's a faggot (I hate homosexuals, but I mean this in the non-homosexual sense, as in people who act like... actually I can't think of a better example than Fantano) but he's right the military industrial complex is sick and evil, the bankers are evil, career politicians are evil but way more than people who regurgitate gorge bush iraq bad stuff to show correct opinions are willing to accept because they've been psyopped by the term 'conspiracy theorist'.

Fresh redpill straight out of the oven:

Qanon is literally a domestic intelligence op in response to Charlottesville that Trump ordered. The dismantling of his alt-right support base and cementing The Eternal Boomer cult of his with brains full of Jerry Falwell Ziochristian NeoCon garbage, 639179531975913 tabs open in android vaguebrained dregs that can't be fucking learned, Trump is smart, playing a character (Norm McDonald knows him and confirmed that Trump is not what he seems and Norm is not a buttered popcorn snoring boomer qanon larp shitter, he's not a trump supporter or a neolib democrat cuz he's truly woke) and he knows this.

4D chess is real and it was fallacious to think that Trump method acting and being clever to win meant that he was the savior against The Swamp. People don't understand that the super rich are just like serial killers or fatally obese crane requirers where they need to sledgehammer doorframes to roly poly them into the Antonov An-225 - they only care about money, just like fat people hide food under the couch and don't even chew like a kilo of candy bars in 200ms or serial killers have ritualistic shit and urges Trump doesn't feel a single neurotransmitter flux on the issue of immigration or 'white people', Hillary/WJC = racist as fuck. It's literally all about money and they don't care what happens to other people or what happens they die. Even if global warming is real (pretty sure it is from what little I've read) there's no fucking WAY the elites would give a damn.
>>
>>84510822
No, the difference is sweden has much more money to spare because they don't have to pay barely anything on military spending, the population is really homogenous economically and in terms of education, sweden is a country with money to spare and the US is the opposite of that.
>>
>>84510846
I don't care about the fellow. I haven't watched one of his reviews because I've never been interested in the opinions of others in regards to the art & entertainment I engage in.

That doesn't excuse spending most of the countries resources on constructing weaponry that shouldn't exist.
>>
>>84510864
>they don't have to pay barely anything on military spending

neither does america. they just like bombing 3rd world mud huts so weapons manufacturer CEO's can get a new yacht next year.
>>
>>84510864
US is $21 trillion in debt right now lol. they aint ever paying that shit off. keep on bombing your way out of your problems merica lol idiots.
>>
>>84510886
the feds raising rates now too, to make it take even longer now hahaha. that feel when you fell for the debt meme. shouldve never started the federal reserve when you had the chance.
>>
>>84510880
If you really think that I don't see why you even spent the time writing it
>>84510886
Do you know what a country being in debt actually means or did you just see that on reddit and think a giant repo company will come and start taking taking buildings on the back of their truck, btw not from america
>>
>>84510899
means they aint ever paying that shit back to the fed lol. bonds will mean nothing. dollar will mean nothing. only thing proping up america economy right now is its military and successful businesses.
>>
>>84510899
>reddit actually explains things
>4chan just constant bitching about women, minorities, and sjw's

ya nah
>>
File: 86428642864286428.png (97 KB, 373x338)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>84510857
The global warming push is a front and it's sad because even if you don't believe in global warming, pollution of the seas and the air and unsustainable consumption is a real-time in yo face fact that you can't deny - and their motive is ulterior and not to solve this.

Pushing UN compacts on climate change (which is actually just a bunch of 1984 measures and monopoly measures bundled in under a benign title) while running your 1st world economies on shopping for useless crap and a literal HoaxWar economy to keep USA #1 is completely contradicatory if you believe the face value intentions. Because of this Qboomer shit we're going to get Iran turned into a hellhole like Syria and there's literally nothing you can do to stop the endless hordes of BOOMERS saying AYYRAHN IS THE NUMBAH ONE SPONSAH OF TERRORISM LETS TURN THEM INTO A SHEET OF GLASS FOR THEY DUN DID ON 9/11. The alt-right can't stop it (what alt-right? lol) and bernie bros ineffectual fashion peacocking mentality won't stop it. Neolibs will just be mouthbreathing as you see more hoorah tomahawk night time missile launches as the news anchor who was hating Trump 5 minutes ago jacks off under the table and makes salivation noises dripping onto the mic saying ughhh yeah Trump is god oh yeah war millions of dead civilians gets me so hard wow.

Basically you're gonna get fucked because none of you have any understanding of just how complex the elite structure is and most of you think MKULTRA is a 'conspiracy theory' despite being real, kids kidnapped and tied down, forced fed LSD megadoses and raped by politicians while the CIA put hidden cameras in the asylums to blackmail them and get even more power. Google Subproject 68, Kincora Hidden cameras, Epstein hidden cameras, that's The Mechanism yo and you are truly NPCs, haven't unlocked custom thoughts just preset stock square one opinions not manual sentences and thoughts like me, upper percentile woke rankings person.
>>
>>84510947
yeah so sounds like the stupidest america could do right now is start looking at free education, go figure
>>84510959
Well you're the only one that's done nothing but post a bunch of buzzwords like 3 replies in a row so I think you set a really low standart of discussion
>>
>>84510773
this
>>
>>84510977
better get free education now while theres still an america left lol. aint gonna exist in the future at this rate.
>>
>>84508976
He's wrong, and that's coming from a Norwegian.
That's only sustainable for only a short amount of time until money runs out.
>>
>>84511004
Also, if America's military weakens, they will get fucked and that's not ideal for the western world
>>
>>84510990
Yeah when a country is in in need of money they should do something that'd be very hard on it's economy because you think all international banks are gonna say "u owe too much money so now ur not a country anymore"
>>
>>84510800
yikes
>>
>>84511017
have fun when they raise your taxes just to pay off the debt
>>
>>84511038
1, not american as I said already so your reading comprehension is off or you have ADHD
2, you're acting like 30t debt is something catastrophic for a country with the amount of gobv spending the US does is this the first time you've read an economics headline lol
>>
>>84511097
merica cant payoff debt. fed raising rates now to account for added risk. current debt is more than current GDP. its supposed to be at about 70% of GDP at most. its at over 100%. raising rates slows economy. slow economy makes it even harder to payoff debt.

like i said, either military or hope your businesses stay #1. after that its game over. its like its your first time living in an empire before it falls lol.
>>
File: 1540927546088.gif (2.89 MB, 307x247)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB GIF
>>84510773
>it's so much that we don't even have to start doing something about it
That's exactly the reason why we should at least start doing something about it. Of course, no one has a clear plan on how to do that, but it doesn't hurt to try, since it doesn't get less. It never will drop if we don't do something about it. Just because it's a long process doesn't mean we just have to ignore it.

Also, 680 Billion instead of 700 Billion for the military won't hurt anyone. Hell, 600 Billion wouldn't either. It's not an "either military or not" situation, give the military enough money, but over 700 Billion is way more than necessary.
>>
>>84511166
>680 Billion instead of 700 Billion for the military won't hurt anyone.

You don't know where they are gonna take that 20 Billion dollars from though. It doesn't seem like a lot of money until you start realizing that could be money for food, fuel, research, or wages. I get your point about the MIC, but America has a lot of enemies and a lot of allies. We're world police, whether we like it or not.
>>
>>84511164
@me when america falls please, economy is kinda like predicting earthquakes and if you really think that debt being over the GDP is something so incredible you need to take macro101 or something
>>84511166
The reasson this kind of oversimplistic thinking is hurtfull is because you-re oversimplifying things an obscene amount.
Education is just a terrible investment for America, tuitions are astronomically high because of gobvernment loans, The last thing America needs is people getting into huge debt for getting degrees that are less and less valuable, you say that putting 20 billion from the military would be better but truthfully that-s just a hunch and you can't go "without a plan" as you say, countries aren't endless holes of money
>>
Healthcare is worthless, we must protect Israel
>>
>>84511278
its a lot easier than predicting earthquakes. as a matter of fact, give it a year or 2 for the next recession. the treasury yields about to invert. a 9 out of 9 times predictor of recessions.
>>
File: NEEDLE_DROP.png (748 KB, 1248x691)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>>84508976
>promote music designed to strengthen the military industrial complex
>whine about it on twitter
>>
>>84511328
correction, it has already inverted as of 3 days ago. save your money friend lol. or spend it all and move out asap. its about to get sticky over there, especially in your current political climate where cops are shooting everyone, snowflakes are breaking into politicians front doors, and protestors are running over reach other and killing each other hahaha
>>
>>84511374
I'm not frpm Ameroca man, seems like you really hate the place, maybe you'll make more acurate economic assesments on countries you don't have feelings torwards
>>
>>84511389
oh you were defending it so much i figured you were american. i just make money off their economy from knowing these things. i dont really have any feelings either way lol.
>>
>>84511411
>especially in your current political climate where cops are shooting everyone, snowflakes are breaking into politicians front doors, and protestors are running over reach other and killing each other hahaha
yeah not very credible
>>
>>84511424
those things are literally happening in america. country is obsessed with murder and death.
>>
>>84511446
Yeah our definitions of obsessed with murder and death are different then
>>
>>84511466
highest prison rates, drug od rates, gun murder rates in developed nations, military bombing rates. obsessed with murder and death.
>>
>>84508976
He's unironically right though.
>>
>>84511481
I'm not sure what a prison rate is but I don't think I'm following your line of thinking anyways so let's jsut agree to disagree
>>
>>84511516
most people in prison per capita by a large amount compared to the rest of the world. something about drug laws locking everyone up for years lol. crazy country.
>>
>>84511527
I would've thought a lot of criminals in jail was bad
>>
>>84511551
its a bad sign when a country treats drug addicts worse than rapists and murderers. also a lot of money wasted due to them all being in jail lol. very inefficient system.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/195885294

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.