[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Previous thread: >>34970939

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf8UOWR5eIfp8FqpAWt3EUrSCCocOWazrZlMiTJwAYs

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: https://pastebin.com/z3CWqhnG

Prompt Archives: https://pastebin.com/GAa4Wunt

Fauster's Story Archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiJRe1NWl_kIoWsHssZ27BMV7bZAe1jgX59-dWggYkA/
>>
>>34980930
is there a story about beta orbiters following anon who behave the way our male feminists do, but they are female… menenists? idk what would be called
>>
>>34980939

Stallionists.
>>
>>34980939
They're called stallionists. Also lurk moar
>>
>>34980930
First for big titty daisy duke AJ. I love her so much.
>>
File: 1485677125325.jpg (455 KB, 1303x2000)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>34980962
Amen
>>
File: 1572108820662.png (561 KB, 756x1169)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>
File: 1468781582833.jpg (190 KB, 938x1057)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>34980930
First for pony with the biggest tuft, teats, and ass.
>>
>>34981053
RGR means that women aren't shamed for showing too much skin.
In fact, it's a sign of dominance when a girl is confident enough to wear revealing clothes as it's proudly showing off ones body and is paramount to saying "I'm comfortable and sexy in my skin, be jealous incels."
AJ and Dash, two of the most confident gals around, wear barely more than thongs and something to cover their nips while girls lacking confidence like Fluttershy and Twilight wear long sleeves, ankle-length dresses/long pants.
Pinkie is forced into underwear and a bra by the law and Rarity only wears a medium amount of clothes because she needs enough to work with in a fashion sense.
>>
File: Writing.gif (719 KB, 480x480)
719 KB
719 KB GIF
>Been writing a new story I've had stuck in my head
>Not sure if people are going to like it or not
>Still haven't found time to start posting
>Already over 100,000 characters long
It's a unique sort of feel, anons.
>>
>>34981146
>implying any of the alicorns bar maybe Twilight won't have be bigger than Flutters in every way
>>
>>34981169
Give us a quick rundown with no spoilers.
More green is always welcome, friend.
>>
>>34981187
>Implying a small pony with teats bigger than Celestia isn't amazing
>>
>>34980959
i dont like the emasculating theme here, although i do find the bare minimum concept of RGRE cute in that I am lonely and would like to have a mare give me some attention and giving me actual effort instead of me wasting money when the thot doesnt even care
>>
>Having begun dating Anon, Celestia feels the need to get something off her chest tuft
>Despite outer appearances, the solar goddess has actually been using illusion magic to hide her true self behind what appears to be a slim, toned figure
>It isn't surprising, considering her "diet" consists of all manner of cake and sweets
>Nor does the revelation that an alicorn's metabolism isn't as highly efficient as everyone thinks
>So, with a heavy heart, Celestia invites an eager Anon into her room
>Letting her illusion magic dispel itself, she allows him to bask in her true appearance
>Softer, rounder features
>A smaller chest tuft
>Wide hips supporting a thick, hefty rump
>A pair of huge, hefty teats squished between her meaty thighs
>And a slightly chubby belly indicating her sweet tooth
>For a moment, Celestia was worried by Anon's lack of response
>She feared he was too disgusted to even look at such an undignified figure, until she laid her eyes on the rapidly growing bulge in his crotch
>Celestia would later find out (after a night of aggressive lovemaking by an unusually frisky Anon) that hyoman males see those traits of hers as a sign of fertility, not the other way around

Should Celestia let Luna know about this convenient little fact, or keep it to herself?
>>
>>34981254
Yeah, she should. I believe Luna would be delighted to know that.
>>
File: rgre.png (28 KB, 1186x174)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>34980100
Reposting cuz I like the idea.
>>
>>34981352
>The poniest pony prompt that you could ever pone.
>But what if it was human anon like most of the other stories?
We've also kinda had that already in "Father time has his way." albiet it was a reincarnated lover as opposed to child.
And on top of that it begs the question of "If she's going so far as to kidnap him out of the blue, why not go the whole way and turn him 'back into' a pony", unless you just want him to be human-anon because reasons.
>>
File: Scroll.png (1.8 MB, 2276x1311)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
Some Anons were talking about body types, less giant headed ponies, and comparisons to Anon several threads back, so I made this.
>>
File: 1427460572506.gif (970 KB, 500x280)
970 KB
970 KB GIF
>>34981448
>them earth pones and princesses
I like
>>
>>34981448
Huh, those applebucking thighs sure are thicc!
>Fluttershy has crotchtits for days
Daaaaym drawfriend, good taste, excellent execution!
>>
>>34981448
Some of those barrels are too thin.
>>
File: 50 keks.gif (1.84 MB, 750x750)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>34981448
>Those asses and fluttershy's tiddy.
>>34981470
This
>>
>>34981448
>Shy has 20lbs of T&A on Dash
Incredible.
>>
>>34981169
Cliff notes then
>>
>>34981448
"Are you kidding me?"
>"Anon please, why would I make up such a terrible thing?"
>You sigh and drag a hand down your face. Just when you think you've got a handle on all the strange customs of this world, you're thrown for a loop.
"So you're telling me, the reason Princess Celestia, the pony with the most political and magical power in the world, with teats each very nearly as big as my head, with a butt so bootylicious if I dropped a coin on it it would bounce back in my face, with an otherworldly majestic mane and tail, with all that radiant beauty, and with all the other stuff you ponies admire like wing, horn, and tuft size, all that, ALL of THAT... Is single because....?"
>Twilight bites her lower lip, and looks nervously side to side, before ushering you to lean in closer...
>"Because... She has weird ears... Please don't make me repeat it a third time."
>You stand back upright, and give your head a quick shake just to fully make sure the words passing through your brain really are as they sound.
"She has weird ears."
>"SHHHH-shhhhhh, don't say that so loudly, what if she heard!"
>You look across the sea of three to three and a half foot tall ponies, all the way across the ballroom, to Celestia, standing out like a beautiful thumb above them all.
>You look back to the cute pudgy bookworm.
"You're serious here. She's been single for thousands and thousands of years because of that... Really?"
>She sighs and looks down to a hoof, that she scuffs against the floor.
>"I know, it's tragic... To be so beloved by ponies, but cursed to have... Well, just look at them... Please Anon, now that you know, now that you've seen her, PLEASE don't say anything about them to her."
>>
>>34981684
>You let out a huff of air.
"Even though it sounds dumb as hell, I won't, but... But if it's that big of a deal, I mean... Do you think I have a shot if I were to ask her out?"
>Twilight's eyes widen at once.
>"You'd, you'd really overlook that? Wow Anon, that's, that's amazing of you... And, yes, I think you'd definitely have a shot."
>She beams up at you, genuinely looking sincere in her thoughts of you.
"Oh yeah, that's me, just an amazing guy to look over such a fault to get with a literal Princess with a super stacked body, I'm just so damned brilliant."
>You're already turning and walking away when it strikes you.
>You got that adorkable egghead's books drenched when you freaked out at finding Gummy in the shower, who was apparantly playing hide and seek with Pinkie...
>This couldn't be payback could it?
>You stride through the sea of posh pones.
>Would she really embarass you by making you think you're the only one able to get over such a 'flaw' in a Goddess, that you'd ask her out? That CELESTIA has never had an interested stallion in her life?
>No, no, she's all about friendship right? This world does have some seriously stupid conventions in it... And she's not the pranking type...
>Though she does love her books to an unhealthy degree. You'd never seen a book dakimakura before...
>And they were Starswirl originals...
>But before you can think about it much more, you're in front of the incredibly gorgeous Princess Celestia herself.
>"Oh hello Anon, how are you?"
>Her sweet voice seranades you.
>You steel your resolve. Even if this is a prank of some kind, you could still get lucky and have her accept regardless, right?
>>
>>34981687
"I'm good, uh... Celestia, I was wondering, would you like to go out some time? With me, us, together... On a date. A romantic one."
>You make sure to clarify as much as possible, though unfortunately, with each extra word from your lips, you see the absolutely tiniest of winces pass through her perfect mask of serenity.
>"Oh, oh dear... While I, very much... Appreciate the offer Anonymous.."
>Damn it.
>"I am, afraid I'll have to ah, turn down your proposal."
>Damn you Sparkle.
>"While there's no doubt you are a kind and sweet, erm, creature, with such a, unique and... Exotic appearance... And while we're certain we would enjoy our time with you..."
>Oh God it's getting worse, there's even a brief lapse into royal speaking.
>"As a Princess I feel it is my duty to uh, inform you of your folly in, uh, that is to say..."
>Oh please just get it over with.
>The sooner this is over, the sooner you can get back home, so those minatures Twilight bought can all be painted to be ziggers.
>As the other ponies around you disperse a little to greet the late arriving Princess Luna, Celestia leans up closer to you, whispering.
>"Well, a stallion like you could do so much better. I mean, have you seen my ears?"
>>
>>34981448
Not gonna lie; Applejack, Pinkie, Celestia and to a lesser extent, Luna, look terrible. They look like they have tumors on their asses.
>>
>>34981694
>Seriously? She that self-conscious?
>You're not going to let that stop you.
>You surprise her while she's close by leaning in and nibbling on her ear, licking the inside before she can pull back.
"I think they're cute."
>>
>>34981684
>>34981687
>>34981694
Damn, my heart. Continue on good sir.
>>
File: 1545962814067.jpg (229 KB, 900x900)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>34981694
This is silly
>>
Since it's Heart and Hooves day, Mares will probably fighting with their hooves to get the stallion of their dreams.
>>
>Anon heads into Bon Bon's store to buy discount candy the day after Hearts and Hooves day
>Bon Bon is her usual disgruntled self
>However once he gets home he sees that she snuck him a note and a little something extra
>>
>>34981771

>"ur genus lieks penus"
>>
>>34981771
>"You're a dirty sloot and I want you in my house by tonight for your hearts and hooves."
>>
>>34981816
Man_Ripping_Pants_Off.scroll
>>
>>34981771
>"plz show gumballs and candycane"
>>
Have there been any terms for feminine? I've seen maresculine thrown around for masculine obviously.
>>
>>34981684
>>34981687
>>34981694
Adorable and funny.

>>34981714
>You are Anon, and you're desperately trying not to make a scene right now.
>Something you didn't think when you acted on impulse and licked the inside of her ears.
>Earwax.
>This was perhaps not a very good gesture to make.
>>
>>34981771
>"Never come to my shop again. PS: stay away from Lyra."
>You move to put the note down and your grip slackens, allowing another unseen note slip out from behind Bon Bon's.
>"Please ignore the previous letter, come to my place and have sex with my super sexy and popular best friend, Lyra. From, Bonknee."
>It's written in Lyra's hoofwriting.
>She didn't even spell her friend's name right.
>You hear a thump and look up.
>Lyra is pressed flat against your window and is licking the glass.
>>
File: a32.gif (1.33 MB, 480x270)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>34981448
Oh, those proportions look alright. I bit crude, bu-
>Those teats
>>
File: An empty bed.jpg (376 KB, 1011x1024)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>34981993
"Colty" is the only one that comes to mind.
>>
File: 1579626301771.jpg (76 KB, 496x560)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>34981448
Holy shit this is perfect. They're perfect size to just pick up and fuck, which I'd do to fluttershy and ponka in a heartbeat. And the princesses are the perfect size to fuck standing, which I'd also do in a heartbeat.

I'm weak for big titty and flank, and I'm not ashamed to admit it
>>
>>34982030
>Pic
This is how unicorns hunt for mates. They lay in wait in the victim's home and they camouflage themselves. And when their prospective husbando gets home? They POUNCE! Anon won't leave without getting his snoot booped, and he'll smell like Rarity for weeks; likely because she'll roll all over him before she leaves.
>>
File: Hunting.jpg (78 KB, 1254x1024)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>34982101
>Needing camouflage.
>Setting up an ambush.
Real mares go out and find their mates directly before taking them to HER home and having him mount her in front of the fireplace.
>>
>>34982002
No risk, no reward Anon. She's a princess, her ears would be clean. Earwax wouldn't be on the outer edges anyway.
>>
>>34982093
>Lyra
What if instead of being creepily obsessed with your hands for sex reasons, she just thought that the concept of hands is neat?

>"I'm a unicorn and I can pick things up and move'em around pretty easily, but you do that without magic! Wow, how are you able to move them all at once? That seems like a lot to think about!"
>>
>>34982030
>>34982101
>some unicorns camo game is too good
>they wait too long for the "perfect moment" and instead have to wait and watch while their chosen stallion is claimed by another mare
>remember fillies, the mare dares is the one who wins the alpha position
>>
>>34982126
>Even now, there is a mare who is still sadly pretending to be a lamp
>>
>>34982125
>Alt: Lyra is afraid of Anon's hands and thinks they're weird
>Bon Bon is the one who thinks they're neat
>>
>>34982126
>>34982127
>Changelings are just unicorns who are playing the long game
>>
>>34982136
Yes please, give us some Bon Bon who shows open interest towards Anon.
>>
>>34982155
>unicorns are just changelings who have gone so deep cover they've forgotten what they really are
>>
>>34982156
>Bon Bon appreciates how useful they are
>Certain tasks are harder for an earth pony to do, since she has hooves and not fingers or magic
>Anon helps a lot at wrapping candies
>Picking something up and putting it on the counter is no longer something that takes 10 minutes
>Cooking sugar results in less burns
>Anon is an invaluable help around Bon Bon's kitchen, and she finds herself enjoying his company more and more
>Before she knows it, she's teaching him recipes that are secret and only known in her family,
>One day they're making taffy
>The next she has Anon on his back and she's determined to make him pass out before she does
>>
Apologies for no Regulars last night, I got propellered by a pixelboat, as occasionally happens in the middle of the week. Should have it finished tonight.

IABL is prompting me to devise alternate family/gender dynamics for Griffins and Hippogryphs, as their cultures come into play on the story's margins, since part of it is resolving a diplomatic issue between them. Would anyone be interested in an expansion my herding worldbuilding doc with some avian autism? I'll throw in Thestrals - I'm finally succumbing to that term, despite my distaste for it, and will need to use something more appropriate than 'batpony'* since NavalAnon will be interacting with them a ton - and Kirins as a bonus, because if the other tribes all have unique approaches, why not them?

*A big part of my acquiescence is that I'm tempted to say 'batpony' is a misnomer based on wings, and they in fact are flying catpones by a small cluster of physiological traits, considering there seems to be some catpone fans in here and I need a feline intermix ancestor for Griffins anyway. If this is a dumb idea, feel free to bitch about it now, before I get rolling with it in the story.

>>34981993
I've been using 'Stallionine' as a substitute for 'Feminine', reserving 'Colty' as a susbtitute for 'Girly'.
>>
>>34982156
>>34982136
>Most ponies like Anon, but find the idea of herding with him somewhat offputting
>Bon Bon, however, was a member of S.M.I.L.E. and has had to deal with many a weird creature
>Compared to them Anon is just a slightly strange colt
>>
>>34982160
>Unicorns aren't real
>There are only changelings
Turns out, the disguise started when a changeling tried to imitate the princess. That failed and she couldn't get the wings included. It all snowballed from there. True fact: most unicorns aren't even aware they're changelings, since their disguised changeling parents brought them up thinking they're unicorns.
>>
>>34982172
>when Celestia alicorn'd Twilight she actually turned her into a Queen
>Twilight is now sniffing around Ponyville on half-understood instincts to find a suitable King for her future hive
>>
>>34982178
This isn't a bad idea, actually.
>>
File: lookatthoseboobs.png (6 KB, 492x328)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>34981448
dibs on luna
>>
>>34981448
>Rainbow dash = 30 lbs
>Fluttershy = 56 lbs
FLUTTERPIGGY!
>>
>>34981448
>ponies these small
just up their height by like 0.5-1 feet with a few exceptions(Luna should be like 5'10" and Celestia should be like 6') and it'll be nigh perfect.
>>
>>34982169
>flying catpones
Personally I think catpones are a dumb idea in the first place, but that's reaching into >blah blah blah I don't like thing territory.
>>
>>34982203
I think the proportions given in that image are pretty good. Making Celestia 6' would be too tall. Remember they are standing on 4 legs, she would be huge when standing on 2 legs. We do not want them too large because it results in a freakishly large head or some other weird proportions.
>>
>>34982246
Agreed.
>>
>>34982246
6' would be good for her.
>>
>>34982251
Nah. Maybe 5'10" with her horn, but not a full 6'.
>>
>>34981448
Agreed with >>34981708. Asses look like cancer.
>>
>>34982169
>*A big part of my acquiescence is that I'm tempted to say 'batpony' is a misnomer based on wings, and they in fact are flying catpones by a small cluster of physiological traits, considering there seems to be some catpone fans in here and I need a feline intermix ancestor for Griffins anyway. If this is a dumb idea, feel free to bitch about it now, before I get rolling with it in the story.
All in all I like catpones. Full steam ahead!
>>
>>34982259
5'10" is how tall Luna should be. Or somewhat smaller. But not smaller than 5' that's for sure. Definitely not 3'10" tall.That's tad too small.
>>
>>34982169
No worries dude, shit happens. Can't wait to read all the green goodness.
You still working on that imaginary anon green? What you posted was so good
>>
File: Sphinx_Whoa.png (332 KB, 832x1024)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>34982169
>>34982236
>>34982265
>catpones
>I need a feline intermix ancestor for Griffins anyway.
Catbirbs already exist, you need something else in the family tree that'd give them leathery wings but i'm not entirely sure what.
Dragon is a maybe but i'd imagine that would produce Kirin.
Hypothetical snake pone wouldnt fit either.
Possibly gargoyle + catbirb if you need the cat part for plot reasons, Scorpan was a gargoyle.
>>
>>34982266
There's a huge height difference between her and Celestia, and she's just a tad shorter than Big Mac in the comics.

Though it really depends on what frame you screenshot of her and other ponies, the animators aren't incredibly consistent with their own character models... From doing so myself several times however the size in that pic seems right.
>>
>>34982169
>flying catponies
Could be interesting
>>
>>34982169

>catpones
First thing that comes to mind for me is a good chunk of pudgemuffin's gallery.
>>
>>34982409
>catpone is interested in you
>regularly drops off dead birds at your door step
>>
>>34982236
It'd be limited just to Thestrals for my green. But your opinion still matters, Anon; I write pone for everyone here. If I get enough solid feedback the thread doesn't like thing, I won't write thing.

>>34982265
>>34982409
They don't get a super in-depth focus, so the catpone elements won't be front-and-center if I go that way. However, one of NavalAnon's duties as Luna's Adjutant is having a degree of authority over the Night Watch, so Thestrals in general get a decent amount of attention, and there's Tene.

>>34982308
"Imaginary"/GhostAnon is Back Of My Mind/BOMM, which is on the table but not immediately so like BFTB/IABL is. I might do another concept pilot that could serve like a prologue of snapshots of Twilight and Anon's lives while the former was still Celestia's student, and possibly pilot a couple scenes dealing with her Ascension and/or immediate aftermath. I still don't know the "shape" of the story so I don't want to start it for real just yet.

>>34982353
There's gonna be a catbirb in BFTB, so they're on my radar.
Not anything plot-important DIRECTLY, it just struck me that most of Thestrals' distinctive features aren't actually that strongly tied to bats except the wings, are just as applicable to felines, and I have two different variations on felid pride/herd-analogue structures I could explore for IABL. I could give one variant to bats anyway, but if I could support its similarity to Grifs with a feline ancestry justification I'd feel a bit better about it. If not, I'll just give them a different model entirely and decide which model of the two Pride-inspired ones I have I want to use for Grifs.
>>
>>34982422
>Cuddling with little ponies who love absorbing your body heat and adore spending hours napping with you
I love it.
>>
Prompt
>After spending some time swimming at the beach, Anon goes to the nearby public washroom to wash up
>Because most men are too insecure to do so in public, he just walks into an entire washroom of naked, bathing girls
>He even sees Sunset and her friends inside, with expressions ranging from shocked, to worried, and (in Rainbow's case) eager
>Undeterred (and sporting a raging hard-on), he goes inside and uses the shower anyway
>The entire time, Anon hears various comments from the surrounding women, mostly perverted ones about his perpetual erection
>Some even audibly consider "offering" to help him wash, just to get slapped by their friend
>They start to lose it when he starts scrubbing his groin area, and the whole thing looks like he's jerking it in full view
>He'd better wrap it up before they start getting TOO excited

What happens next?
>>
>>34982428
>Anon stumbles out hours later with plans to meet up with Sunset and her friends again next week
>>
>>34982428
What the fuck kinda washroom isn't separated by gender?
>>
>>34982432
A unisex one.
>>
>>34982425

>I might do another concept pilot that could serve like a prologue of snapshots of Twilight and Anon's lives while the former was still Celestia's student, and possibly pilot a couple scenes dealing with her Ascension and/or immediate aftermath.

This sounds like a great idea. I'm sure a pilot would not only help you shape the story, we can give some more ideas and critique on it all which is (hopefully) most of the time useful.
>>
>>34982428
>His secret porno video made with volunteers starts with Sunset giving him a thighjob
>>
File: 1489619137273.png (136 KB, 400x267)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>34982428
Open the door
>>
File: zzzScroll.jpg (1.74 MB, 2276x1311)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>34981448
>>
>>34982428
>He'd better wrap it up before they star getting TOO excited.
"Twilight..."
>Unbeknownst to the giant, sexy male, his heroine was nearby.
"... Twilight"
>Stunned as she was by his resplendent masculinity, his turgid member a study of exponential volumetric geometric excess, she knew she had to deny her base urges and save him.
"TWILIGHT!"
>be Twilight Sparkle
>be startled af
"The fuck are you doing, Rarara sent me to find you. You're late for movie and pizza night."
>"Uhh, I.. working... Ancient... tome... forbidden!"
>you desperately try to hide your latest work of erotica, and the evidence of just how much you enjoy the subject
>thank Celestia human olfactory senses are so diminish compared to ponies
"Yeah, whatever. Just finish up and come down stairs. Sunset and her crew just showed up so we're gonna start."
>>
File: 1519098245446.jpg (255 KB, 2048x1536)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>34982478
This is fucking amazing.
>>
>>34982478

I'm gonna agree with >>34982262 & >>34981708 here and say some of the earth pone flanks look like they're being stricken with an unfortunate case of elephantiasis.
>>
>>34982426
When i read 'absorb body heat' i think reptile, so now i'm imagining a pile of arm length little snake ponies trying to sleep on Anon, hissing protectively at anyone else that comes by.

>>34982478
>Observations by Twilight sparkle
>That everything.
Fucking kek.
>>
>>34982478
based
>>
File: 1489722765826.png (2.25 MB, 2400x2400)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>>34982478
I want to pick Dash up and cuddle her until she blushes so hard that her head may as well be on fire.
>>
I'm starting to worry Scribbles might actually be dead, guys
>>
>>34982530
>hissing protectively at anyone else that comes by.
Who's to say that's not just what unicorns do?
>>
File: tfw no visit.gif (464 KB, 576x324)
464 KB
464 KB GIF
>>34982478
Just imagine being Soarin. You're a simple colt with only two things you want out of life, pie and getting to fly with the Wonderbolts. You finally get on the team as a diversity hire? and they give so little of a shit about you that they're just looking for an excuse to replace you and don't have the teats to even tell you the truth
>>
>>34982478
Jesus fuck. Tone down poor Flutter's teats a little. Poor thing can't even sit down.
>>
>>34981708
>>34982262
>>34982527
Stop being mean, Twilight never learned how to draw.
>>
>>34982557
Her teats ARE THE SEAT
>>
File: J U S T.png (278 KB, 605x706)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>34982541

I really hope homie's not, and he's just been particularly busy getting his shit sorted after the Great Meadownigger-Mowdown of 2020.

>>34982548

Man Soarin's whole existence is perpetually getting J U S T'd.
>>
>>34982541
The Eldeer's Farseers determined he was too much of a risk to their ambitions and sent assassins to take him out. He fought nobly, especially for a colt, and his last recorded words were
>Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my car!
>>
>>34982571
>Saorin is the Brendan Fraser of Equestria
>>
>>34981448
>>34982478
God, half of them look like they're swaybacks...
>>
>>34982590

Man, he's gotta have it rough. A stallion that's capable, and yet still gets tossed aside. Hell, that colt needs a bro. He didn't need to have it done to him like that.
>>
>>34982621
>Soarin is treated worse than Caramel, who is outright incompetent
Who the fuck said Equestria is a utopia, it's clearly rife with injustice!
>>
>>34982590
Excuse me, but what?
>>
>>34982557
She can sit on my face, that'll solve it
>>
>>34982548
Remember when the Wonderbolts weren't a walking friendship problem with a knockoff drill instructor for a leader?
>>
>>34982672
>"Remember when I asked you to get me a sandwitch, sugardick?"
>>
Reminder that pony puppy is for hot monkey cunt
>>
>>34982744

>pony puppy
The what now?
>>
File: tfw no visit.png (786 KB, 1280x683)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>Enjoy flying.
>Make THE wonderbolts.
>...Sure they're not as great personally as their public image sells but noponies perfect, and 'clipper' isnt that bad of a name to get stuck with.
>Critics who claim you're just a diversity hire are just trying to push their politics, you EARNED your place and the team values you.
>Prove your nickname-sake when you hurt your wing in training.
>Dont get a single visit.
>Discover your team was trying to replace you almost instantly and actually lied to your face about being concerned for your health.
>Find this out via your potential replacement.

Soarin deserves better, Anon needs to sneak some cider to cheer up his friend and then get the crazy idea to check him out of the horsepital and see how long it even takes his team to notice after finding out they never even visited him.
And then quitting on the spot when Spitfire turns up at his house a week later.
>>
>>34982744
I'm sorry anon, did you have a stroke or something?
Should I call an ambulance?
No foal should lose their father on Valentine's day
>>
>>34982752
It's fine, he's just getting sucked stupid by his herd. He'll be fine in a few hours.
>>
>>34982766

Lucky bastard, getting the super succ.
>>
File: large.png (407 KB, 900x900)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>34982752
>No foal should lose their father on Valentine's day

I'm not a stallion, but if I were, you can be sure I wouldn't be wasting my with pony mares. I encourage all colts to have sex with Human mares, because the pony supremacist matriarchy has been oppressing them forever, and Equestrians need to learn that stalions have other options.
>>
>>34982749
>Soarin makes his own team of fliers
>Dash joins because she's seen how disloyal the Wonderbolts are
>>
>>34982752
>>34982807
By the sound of it he probably doesn't have foals.
>>
File: cinnamon nut.jpg (14 KB, 505x376)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>34982775
>>34982766
>Young colts develop a moderate fear of Hearts and Hooves day because they notice the day after, almost every older stallion that goes outside walks with a slight tremble in their hind legs and a dazed far away look in their eyes, almost as if their very soul was pulled out of their body.
>>
>>34982829

Did the legendary Green Apple return for Hearts and Hooves Day?
>>
>A stallionist group hears that a human is visiting Equestria
>Invite you to give a talk to show how males can run a society just as well as females
>You describe Earth, everypony is horrified
>You set back the cause of masculine equality by twenty years
>>
>>34982807
>I encourage all colts to have sex with Human mares, because the pony supremacist matriarchy has been oppressing them forever
>stallionist-feminist couples
>both sides constantly screech about how the other is oppressing and/or raping them
This sounds hilarious, and I am therefore in full support of your idea. Can we install cameras in their houses too? Call it a sexual misconduct discouragement system or something?
I've got a bet with Time Turner on who will fold and start doing housework first.
>>
>>34982852

>who'll fold and start doing the housework first
>implying either party is capable of it
>>
>>34982852
You inspired a similar but different idea to me:
>Human male who's into femdom heads to Equestria because he's heard it's a matriarchy
>Mare who's secretly into maledom asks him out because she's heard humans are patriarchal
>Each gets more and more frustrated and confused that the other isn't taking control
>>
>>34982744
>>34982807

Lyra the xeno-cuck?
>>
>>34982857
It wouldn't be a bet if we agreed on the outcome.
>>
>>34982877

Well, whenever you do get the film, will you upload it to LiveLeak?
>>
>>34982876
you don't understand, lyra is trying to get all the human mares into relationships so the human stallions have less options and are therefore more likely to choose her.
>>
>>34982807
>Human women on stallion
Most /mlp/ ers think all women are roasties. Probably would flip their shit if some woman got with say Braeburn.
>>
>>34982903

It might be a step up from portraying him as stricken with homolust.
>>
>>34982883
Definitely. I'll even do you one better and share the link to the camera feed. I'm hoping at least one of them is a hoarder.
>>
>>34982907
Braeburn just needs a nice colty mare to show him the light, theres no need for the poor stallion to get his heart broken when that'll potentially drive his affliction even deeper.
>>
>>34982907
>fights his /hhh/ urges by getting with incredibly colty women.
>>
>>34982903
Well maybe it's just me, but I know several of my female friends would love to sexually assault a colt.
>>
>>34982557
Unf to that.
I'd read all kinds of green about Fluttershy's everyday struggles with her enormous crotch-rack.
>>
>>34982748
Cats are usually feminine, and dogs are usually masculine. Pussy is a diminuative form of cat, and used as a euphemism for vagina, because women generally are regarded as small and cute. In a world where the opposite is true, people would gravitate to using "cute" words for male genatalia, and rougher, courser ones for females (cunt, snatch, clam, etc.)
>>
>>34982829
Wonder how that tradition got started?
>>
>>34982478
Celestia's waist is disgustingly thin.
>>
>>34982978

A certain sour apple in Ponyville once gave her hubby succ so good, he nearly went comatose.
>>
>>34982943
This.
>>
>>34982922
>>34982918
>>34982907
>he isnt gay
>he's just got the soul of a human instead of a pony's
>>
>>34982192
more like fluttertiddy lmao
>>
File: 1455223483211.png (267 KB, 962x804)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>34982943
>Fluttershy comes from a rather traditional family, similar to the amish in some respects.
>(Zephyr notwithstanding. Fluttershy's gentle parents caved to his nonsense.)
>One of the old tenets is restraint in the face of unnecessary luxury and technology.
>While some comfort items are okay, anything excessive or unnecessary has to be discarded.
>Unfortunately for Fluttershy, she's VERY well endowed thanks to some good genes, and teat pumps fall under "unnecessary"
>In the old days, pegasus mares took natural lactation as a sign to herd up and have foals, solving the problem.
>But poor Fluttershy is cripplingly awkward despite looking like a supermodel, and she won the genetic lottery, meaning her teats ballooned to uncomfortable size. If she could drain them, they would still be large, but a much more manageable size.
>Most everyone is too nice and respectful of her status as a hero to bring "them" up in conversation.
>But her awkwardness is limited only to other ponies. You're far enough removed that she has zero stutter talking to you and is sweet as honey. Fluttershy is so approachable and friendly that she swiftly became your best friend.
>She does funny things to your heart, and her hips and teats do funny things to your dick.
>Then she has a great idea one day after watching you fiddling with something in your hand.
>"Anon? This might come of as little strange, but as you probably noticed I have a pair of, erm, 'problems.' Could you... oh my this is embarrassing. Could you m-milk me?"
>She shyly raises a shapely hindleg and shows off those huge teats.
>Oh lordy...
>You did more than milk her, and after a few days, her teats had shrunk to handfuls rather than bra-busters. Now she walks with a different kind of limp, however.
>>
>>34982192
But Rarity is the exact same weight, yet has nowhere near the same caliber of teats
Ice cream binges indeed
>>
>>34983084
Also no hollow bones. Still got that marshmallow booty though.
>>
>>34982867
Ah yes, the mini "All Bottom Orgy"
>>
>>34983047

I wouldn't wish that affliction on anyone, poor Braeburn.
>>
File: 1551253602997.jpg (37 KB, 640x632)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>34982478
>>34982656
>>34982943
>>34983082
I WANNA TITFUCK FLUTTERSHY UNTIL SHE BEGS FOR ME TO STICK IT IN HER PPP (PINK PONY PUSSY) FUCK
>>
File: 2204471.png (1.5 MB, 2155x1643)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>34982943
>tfw you accidentally sit on your own crotchteats
>>
>>34983164
You sir, have fine taste. But consider this.
>celestia and luna giving you double crotchboob paizuri while demanding you tell them which one has the superior boobs
>>
>>34980930
I want to hug a warm blonde human Applejack after a day outside. Warm freckled tan skin.
>>
File: 1573148169528.jpg (63 KB, 680x465)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>34983184
FUCK GIMME ALL THREE
PRINCES DOUBLE PAIZURI WITH FLUTTERBUTT ON MY FACE

LIFE IS PAIN
>>
>>34983197
Gaaaaay
>>
>>34982478
>You will never be an eight year old that the ponies think is an adult due to being even a little taller than Big Mac, and as smart as the whining, not really knowing anything, hypocritical Caramel.
>You will never have muscular massive assed marely Applejack, and soft marshmallow bodied colty Rarity woo you in their different ways.
>You will never just go along with it because it feels really nice to be charmed by a southern dandy, and romanced by a hopeless romantic.
>As you get older and bigger, you will never have theirs and your friends slowly join the herd.
>You will never have to come up with excuses for why you are growing bigger, so the mares don't find out you're underage and get arrested.
>>
>>34983224
That's... kinda weird.

I think they'd notice you're way smaller than Big Mac even if you're taller than him. Even then unless this is RGRE Kinderquestria I think they'd also notice you're 8 years old.
>>
>>34982169
>catponies
Dude, they are so obviously draconies.
It just makes sense. Crystal ponies, kirin and thestrals are just dragon variations of the usual pony races, each having their own aspect dragonified
>>
>>34983243
you should consider that they would not have any frame of reference how big humans get or how a human behaves
>>
File: 1459988351136.png (201 KB, 812x630)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>34983182
>Your human bf milks and rubs them until they feel better.
>>
>>34983292
>Human acts more childish than the CMC
>"Huh, must be an adult."
>>
>"Hey Anon? Can I suck your dick while Bonbon rides your face?"
"Sure."
>"I can sweeten the--wait a second... That doesn't usually work..."
>>
>>34983292
They do have a frame of reference for bipeds, though. Minotaurs exist.
>>
>>34983309

It's perfectly understandable that he forgot the minotaurs were a thing, the show barely expanded upon crystal ponies, after all. Why give the same treatment to the minotaurs?
>>
>>34983272
An interesting take. I might use it, though not for this purpose; the system I'd use for dragons is far different than anything here and would be best described as 'matriarchial serially monogamous' so kinda useless for what I'm doing here

And what I'm doing here is whiteboarding again, heaven help me.
Valentine's Special: A graphical representation of my history of herding social structures, now with a bit of math and expanded for more races.
Just so I can have something for the early birds who bed down before I normally post my green.
Don't say I could be using this time to write said green instead. You're not supposed to point that out/
>>
>>34983308
>Lyra with canines
Well that explains her interest in humans.
>>
File: Spidey_and_Black_Cat.png (3.92 MB, 719x3375)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
>>34983292
One thing is to not know how an adult of a species looks or acts.
Another thing entirely is watching the behavior of an 8-year-old regardless of what they look like and saying: "Yeah, I wanna buck that."

>>34983306
Pretty much.
>>
Which mares have actually spent an Hearts and Hooves evening around a table with a bodypillow of their husbandos across from them for a "romantic" dinner?
Other than Moondancer and her merry band, of course
>>
>>34983335
>She vomitted on his dick
now that's just rude
>>
>>34983335
>pic
Fucking RIP Spideys ego goddamn
>>
>>34983369
How many single middle-aged mares have we seen?
>>
>>34983381

Harshwhinny…? Is Raven also single and/or middle-aged?
>>
>>34983369
Does Purple count as part of Moondacers merry band? Because if not I'm going with her.
>>
>>34983391
yes, be more creative
>>
>>34983396
Fluttershy. Luna. Discord. Cheerilee.
>>
>>34983403
better
>>
>>34983403

Cheer got cucked pretty hard.
>>
>>34983389
I'd say she probably has regardless.
>>
>>34983369
Rarity with her custom-made secret Trenderhoof bodypillow while reading a saucy romance novel before she lost interest in him.
Rainbow Dash with her bought ultra-secret Daring Do Bodypillow while reading the latest book of the series.
Twilight is, ironically, purer than Rarity and RD, being far more sheltered than them, so she either doesn't know what a bodypillow is, knows but isn't interested, or doesn't own one because she'd be too embarrased if Spike saw it.
>>
>>34983403
>>34983415
In that case, Fluttershy, Luna, Cheerliee, and Marble Pie.

One fandom cucked, one comic cucked, and two canon show cucked.
>>
>>34983403
>Discord.
>He has a body pillow of himself
>The only problem is that the two argue a lot
>Dakicord wants to go out more and see the sights
>Real Discord thinks it's weird to walk around with a body pillow of himself
>A whole argument broke out about how they're supposed to be weird and then the cheese started crying
>So now they're on a break
>Real Discord is running around Las Pegasus while Dakicord is eating ice cream and crying on Cadences shoulder
>Kind of
>He's still just a pillow so he doesn't have any tear ducts
>>
>>34983442
>implying feathers aren't coming out of where the tear ducts would be
>>
>>34983442
>>34983467
>Curiously, feathers of a very specific shade of blue are coming out of the pillow's eyes
>On the other side of Equestria, Rainbow Dash shifts in her sleep, mildly annoyed by a faint tingling sensation on her wings
>>
File: 1455072939427.jpg (39 KB, 540x390)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>34983477
kek
guess she won't fly so good tomorrow
>>
>>34983477
>tfw no pizza goblin sundered reality to help you find love.
>>
File: 1619610.png (222 KB, 576x1680)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
NEET Pone
>>
>>34983082
Think shed just drink her own milk like some dairy cows do after going too ling without being drained.
>>
>>34983521
it was only just a dreeeeeam
>>
>>34983594
>ywn walk in on Fluttershy suckling her own tit
>she'll never die of embarrassment so you can fuck her still-warm corpse
>>
File: 1568774.png (791 KB, 1000x1412)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>34983597
What is this? A NEET for Breezies?
>>
File: 1444271695509.png (115 KB, 743x773)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>34983594
>She's tried but its kind of like licking your own elbow. Just a tiny bit out of reach no matter how she contorts.
>But now the frustration was all worth it because she has you to do it for her.
>>
>>34982749
>"Ow, my self-esteem."
>>
File: 1578886861749.jpg (126 KB, 1199x1068)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Stallion are rare
When you get the chance remember to make your valentines yours forever
>>
>>34983684
Is pony valentines align with pone estrus season ?
>>
>>34983521
>>34983597
When you give a NEET pony affection, and she stalking you. Taking pictures, stealing your stuff, and writing love letters of how she'll take you.
>>
File: Autism.png (2.52 MB, 2000x1106)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
Herding Autism Extended:
Big Three Tribes: https://pastebin.com/UvEkrw2p
Feel free to critique.

GENERAL:
>Suspected four 'common ancestor' races: Equines and Felines had heavily female gender imbalances, Reptiles and Avians had even gender ratios.
>Intermix gave rise to all current races of Equestria and each one's unique ratios

THESTRALS:
>Tiny tribe saved by Luna during the Unification, fiercely loyal to her.
>Entire tribe acts as The Night Watch
>Was a "hidden protector" of Equestria during her absence
>Was heavily persecuted if ever found, but remained loyal
>Tribe-as-guards means they're heavily martial
>Herds are squads, with a mare CO and a stallion XO. Normal squadmates are mares. May have a satellite stallion attached training to become the an XO for when the herd's most promising squadmare is promoted.
>Higher up, stallions may be staff officers but never actual leaders

DRAGONS:
>Equal gender ratio: Roles determines by power/traits instead of imbalance.
>Males are property of one female but can act with that female's authority.
>If this is abused the female will ditch his ass without question.
>Queen's Consort chosen by a mating flight in which all males can participate; the male who catches her becomes consort, but the Queen may let the current consort win if she still wants him.
>All females who are no longer bound to males or who are unsatisfied with current partners then fly in a hierarchical sequence. Only unattached males can fly in these.
>A female can challenge the Queen for rule by flying at the same time as her; this inevitably results in an aerial brawl, winner takes all.
>Spike's dragon instincts finds being Twilight's "pet" natural.

KIRINS:
>Two kirin mare BFFs decide they should stick together for life, find a male to act as a balance.
>Males were 'interpreters' during the great silence with the social and emotional bend of their intellect, compared to mares functional.
>No partner dominant in relationship.
>Dunno if RGRE or EGRE or what.
>>
>>34983748

GRIFFONS:
>Jesus Christ I just looked Griffonstone up on the wiki to do this writeup and I didn't expect the memes to be this on-point.
>Alright I'll give this my best shot.
>NOT RGR: Gender roles are mixed depending on whether one or multiple griffons are needed.
>Group of females is a pride
>Group of males is a coalition
>Prides are core societal unit. Prides can have no males as "independent prides."
>Prides select a single male as a dominant male. If that male is in a coalition, the other males become peripheral males.
>Lead male has absolute tyrannical authority. Anything he says in the household goes without question.
>Lead male becomes "invisible" to outside society.
>Peripheral males become societal-facing male components
>They often fill roles where only one Griffon may be needed because they're considered 'detached' enough to be unbiased by all metrics but the usual bribery.
>Females are preferred where multiple griffons are needed, often taking entire prides for the task; females are considered far more reliable for group-oriented tasks.
>Pride+Coalition intermix can get stilted at times, even with contracts for temporary unions and money changing hands as a transactional affair.
>Seriously what the fuck Hasbro.

HIPPOGRYPHS:
>I literally do not know what the fuck
>RGR I guess?

Critique welcome, this was mostly off the top of my head

Back to writing Regulars H&H
>>
>>34983184
Consider this
>Being absolutely surrounded by tits and ass from all six plus the Princesses.
>Being used until you're boken for human women. (Would probably take just a hug and a smooch for that to happen, but we can pretend.)
>>
>>34983748
>>
>>34983748
>>34983754

Do you just, like, have dozens of whiteboards all over your writefag lair that are perpetually in a state of being rewritten and re-erased with all the writefaggery being astrally beamed into your mind?
>>
>>34983335
>pic
Thats why you dont pull the mask off all the goddamn way you dumb bitch.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (583 KB, 518x623)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>You figured your waifu was going to miss H&H day. Not surprising considering her work schedule is home for weeks at a time, then gone for weeks at a time.
>Then a huge express package arrives for you from some faraway land and you smile.
>You open it, and smile even wider.
>Her readers aren't going to get this version of the ending, thats for sure.
https://derpibooru.org/images/2274337
>>
>>34983793

Funny thing, I just saw this image earlier today.
It's a sign.
>>
>>34983335
I don't read comics and I need context. Cuz Spidey doesn't look 8 years old.
>>
>>34983763
Filename - both yours and mine in the post you quoted - very related.

>>34983774
I wish. I just have one, and I take a picture of it every time I clear it, saving the image in whatever project folder it goes to. I have used this artifact of autism for the good of other writefriends of mine as well.

Honestly, reading up on how Griffons were depicted in the show means I might actually have a hell of a time doing what I wanted to do in IABL. There's no coherent society here at all. I'm fucking astonished someone actually got paid to write something this bad. Is there no pride in the craft anymore, or did someone with enough pull to actually get hired actually think this was good?
>>
>>34983369
Applejack. Do you think she has time for romance? No, she took a picture of Anon and did that thing where you pretend to feed your waifu.
>>
>>34983812

Hell, they're just doing it for the money, not for the sport of it. Besides, it is a children's show, after all. There's some leeway to be had there, but it still reflects upon them badly in Horse Allah's eyes.
>>
>>34983793
>mare spends at least a week, probably closer to a month in a cardboard box in international shipping limbo just to surprise you on H&H.
Now that's dedication.
>>
File: 1034561.png (530 KB, 1000x900)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
>>34983684
"So... Twilight, I heard you have a new coltfriend..."
>"Yeah! I got together with Anon for Hearts & Hooves Day. Isn't that great!? I still can't believe it; My first coltfriend! I mean, I know I am a bit of a late bloomer in the aspect of romance, but better late than never, am I ri-"
"Yeah. Of course, of course. Though I can't help but wonder how much I'll be waiting for."
>"Waiting for? Waiting for what? Is something wrong Starlight? Can I help?"
"I think you can, Twilight. You see I still haven't got my invitation."
>"Y-Your... invitation? Invitation to what?"
"To the herd, silly! You can't really be thinking of keeping a stallion to yourself, right?"
>"W-Wha- B-But I don-"
"Why, Twilight! You do were thinking of keeping that stallion to yourself! *Tsk*, *tsk*, *tsk*. I thought you knew better than that."
>"But I don't kno-"
"No, no. You know that good friends share with each other, right?"
>"O-Of course! I have written several letters to Princess Celestia on the subject and I thi-"
"And you ARE a good friend, aren't you Twilight?"
>"Of course I am a good friend! A true friend always helps a friend in need. I sang a whole song on the subject. It even helped me get the idea of how to complete Starswirl's unfinished spell!"
"See? There you go. You just needed your good friend Starlight to help you remember what good friends are there for."
>"O... Of course..."
"All water under the bridge now! Now, where is Anon? I'm so exited to meet OUR new coltfriend!"
>"R-Right. Let's go look for him..."
>>
>>34983917
Daring is resourceful. I like to think she would play it smart and sneak her way into a box already cleared to ship after swapping the labels.
>>
File: 1552550711297.png (153 KB, 567x453)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>34983748
>>34983754
It's this what sociology autism looks like ??
This is great btw
>>
>>34983918

Normally I'm all up for herding Greentext but this just makes me feel so bad for Twi.
>>
>>34983926
Perhaps, but I think the image of some random customs officer accidentally locking eyes with her and silently taping the box back up is funny.
>>
>>34983697
Naturally. Hearts & Hooves day is the pony equivalent of Valentine's Day. And horses have their estrus at the beginning of spring to coincide with the abundance of food needed to grow a healthy foal inside a healthy mare.
>>
>>34983637
>You, Anon, are giving Fluttershy one of your world-famous deep tissue massages for all that she's done for you since you arrived to help you settle in.
>It's the least you can do, and frankly she really needs it.
>She has all sorts of knots from her days of labor intensive work caring for her animals.
>As you work the stiffness out of the mare, returning her plush form to the soft, lump-free way it should be, she moans and squeaks.
>It does your heart good to hear her appreciate your effort so much.
>Though, it's hard to focus as the air fills with a mysterious, musky scent.
>What is that?
>And why are you getting a chub right now?
>Hopefully Fluttershy doesn't notice, because that would be embarrassing.
>>
File: entertheinfinite.jpg (49 KB, 500x360)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>34983930
>It's this what sociology autism looks like
not enganon, but no
it's worse. so so much worse
what you're seeing is but a single infinitesimal glimpse into the mind of a writefag with an insatiable worldbuilding boner. entire universes live and die between the synapses of his mind, with history, sociology, genetics, physics... EVERYTHING revolving in that mind to be one day plucked from his tree of knowledge to be analyzed, reviewed, experimented on, and put into place in the grand canvas that lies within his mind. we may be mortal in reality, but when we turn inward we truly enter the infinite
tl;dr sociology autism is a fragment of worldbuilding autism which is worse; think dorf fort on steroids
>>
>>34983918
Damn, that's some interherd cucking shit there.
>>
>>34983930
Well, language autism is how we wound up with Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>34983918
>Around the corner getting ready to surprise his waifu is one very angy green boi
>The boot would have already been planted in that ass if Anon knew Starcanuck wasn't some creepy mare that would like that the degenerate.
>-2/10 pone
>>
>>34983918
See, this wouldn't have happened if Glimmer had just been hanged and her body burned like any good Communist.
Hopefully, that mistake will be corrected soon.
>>
>>34983761
You're alright, anon. Ponies ruining men for human women is top tier.
>>
>>34983918
>Anon is a smart, albeit twisted cookie, and so he picks up on this quick.
>His decision on how to deal with the smug mare is odd, however.
>He invites her to the bedroom with him and Twilight, telling his marefriend that Glimmer should be allowed to go first since she's new and that he'll give her the normal treatment he usually gives her.
>Twilight looks dejected at the thought of seeing Anon treat another mare so tenderly and with such care, but his sly wink makes her perk up in confusion as she agrees.
>Telling Glimmer to assume the position, she does so eagerly, flicking her tail up.
>Anon comes up behind her, running his hands gently up her body as he teases her entrance.
>Then grabs a fistful of mane in one hand and her tail in the other as he brutally penetrates her with his spear-like cock.
>She squeals as he slams into her cervix in one go, and before she even has time to take a breath he pulls out and does it again.
>Shoving her face hard into the mattress and twisting her tail in his fist, her pained screams are muffled as he yanks her back and forth on his dick like an ona-hole that owes him money.
>He pulls her head up and asks if she's enjoying herself as he pulls out.
>"S-sto-"
"Good!" he interrupts. "Because now we're moving unto the fun part!"
>Aiming for her tight pucker, she screams as he shoves himself in her ass up to the root, his hand letting go of her mane for a second to deliver a few harsh smacks to her flanks.
>Her horn starts to glow in an attempt to escape, but he grabs it and squeezes hard.
"No magic in the bedroom, Glimmy! Did Twilight forget to mention that? Well, now you know!"
>He then proceeds to pound away at her ass as she screams and cries until eventually, she goes limp and whimpers
>Those pathetic sounds are what push him over the edge as he floods her bowels with seed, adding an extra stinging sensation to her battered colon
>Pulling out, he yanks her around by the horn and shoves his dick in her mouth to clean it
>>
File: file.png (1.33 MB, 640x902)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>34984149
>>
>>34984149
Somebody add this to the autism google doc.
>>
>>34984171
wait, he didn't even get to the part where he brings in tempest shadow as a surprise guest to stab glimmer with her broken horn and fucking the holes!
>>
>>34984181
Was this before or after he teleports behind her and assures her that it's nothing personal, kid?
>>
File: Rock_hard.png (171 KB, 330x310)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>34984149
My heart tells me to not hurt the commie pony.

My peepee disagrees.
>>
>>34984149
>She gags both as it punches her uvula and the taste of shit and blood roll over her taste buds, but she doesn't have the strength to protest as he gives a few thrusts to wipe his phallus off on her limp tongue.
>Pulling out with a sigh and letting her flop onto the mattress, and grins.
"Phew! That was fun, huh? You handled it almost as well as Twilight her first time," he comments. "Right, Twi?"
>Twi just gapes, frozen in place from what she's just witnessed.
"Right!" he chirps with a nod. "And now I'll get to do this with TWO mares every night! We should have formed a herd sooner! I bet Starlight here is looking forward to round two!"
>Starlight's tired eyes snap open as she's flooded with adrenaline-fueld energy, scurrying off the bed and falling to the floor as her horn glows.
>"You're both crazy!" she shrieks. "I'm never letting that maniac touch me again!"
>Then in a flash, she's gone, leaving the room silent.
"Well, that takes care of that," Anon finally says.
>"You're insane, Anon," Twilight says. "I can't believe you just brutalized a mare like that. How could you do such a thing?"
"Easy, as soon as I realized she was bullying you," Anon answers simply. "I'd do anything to protect you, and besides, I'm sure Starlight will think twice about forcing herself into a herd again."
>"That was so wrong, a-and wicked, and malicious, a-and... so bucking hot."
"You liked that, eh?"
>"I shouldn't. Only a sick mare would enjoy watching another in pain like that... but I'm so bucking wet right now."
"I always knew there was a kinky-side in you somewhere. It was only a matter of time before I drew it out."
>"No more talking. I need you to do to me what you did to her."
"You sure?"
>"Yes! I need it Anon! Take me! Destroy me! Bucking use me like a toy! Do it!"
"Well, if you insist..."
>Both Starlight and Twilight would be walking with a limp the following week.
>Though Starlight with a look of fear and Twilight one of contentedness.
>>
Reminder that engaging with it only encourages it.
>>
>>34984171
>>34984175
Thank you! Thank you! I try my best to deliver the absolute highest quality of edgy cringe autism available.
>>34984181
Wow now, don't give me ideas for sequels.
>>34984203
Your peepee is an odd fellow. He should see a shrink.
>>
>>34984220
>Your peepee is an odd fellow. He should see a shrink.
Something something seinfeld, he was in the pool.
>>
File: file.png (987 KB, 1280x960)
987 KB
987 KB PNG
>>34983918
>"Sure. Come on to bed with us. I've got something special planned."
>An eager Glimmer and dejected Twilight follow.
>You lead both to the bed and pull the old shoebox full of yours and Twilight's sex toys.
"Ready?"
>Glimmer is positively glowing.
>At least until you reach into the box and slap a magic dampener on her horn. A second later, the ring shrinks to a perfect and very snug fit.
>"Wha..?"
>She tries to magic the ring off, but her horn doesn't even sputter.
>Heh. The ring is strong enough to resist the living incarnation of magic, aka Twilight. No magic user can get it off now.
"Alright, the safe word is *CommiesHang*."
>You say 'CommiesHang' in English. Fun fact about English, ponies don't have the vocal range to pronounce some of the letters and sounds.
>Regardless, the ring flashes green once, telling you it registered the safe word.
"There we go," you smile as Glimmer tries to pull the ring off with her hooves, only to fail with slowly growing panic. "Now kindly sit in the corner and watch, or get out. That ring isn't coming off any time soon."
>"What?! No! Twilight, help!"
>The purple alicorn just bits her lip and looks away. Then she squeaks and blushes a deep red when your hand comes down solidly on her pretty purple posterior.
"Starlight, I'm disappointed," you saw with a click of your tongue. "We're a herd now, and in a herd, Alpha always goes first,” you say, gently kneading a starburst cutiemark under your hand. “You'll learn. Anyway..." you turn your attention away from her and back to the still red-faced Twilight. Your own face starts to burn.
>Jesus this is going to be embarrassing, but it’s HorseValentines and it’s for her.
>You let your bathroom fall away, and both Twilight and Glimmer’s jaws drop.
1/2
>>
File: file.png (962 KB, 786x589)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
>>34984351
>Your guy friends (You’re not calling them ‘stalpals’) insisted some red lingerie and a lacy ballbra was the thing to surprise a marefriend with on special occasions, and despite how gay it feels and how embarrassing it was to have Rarity make it, Twilight is worth it.
>Really, it’s just tight-n-lacy underwear that lacks a crotch and has a (admittedly comfortable) cup for your balls, letting your erection stand free.
>Twilight’s wings pop open and hers and Glimmer’s tails flag.
>You slowly lean back on the bed and take (what you hope is) a sexy pose that keeps your dick front and center.
“Happy HorseValentunes, Twilight.”
>She manages to swallow dryly. “H-Hearts and Hooves, you mean...”
“You know what I mean. Come claim what’s yours, Alpha.”
>Twilight actually jumps and straddles you, her timid expression gone in favor of wanton hunger. Glimmer tries to follow, keyword being “tries”, as a shackle made of purple light clamps down on her hindleg. An equally purple chain spawns from the shackle and binds itself to the floor, stopping Glimmer several feet short.
>Twilight’s horn stops glowing, and she looks back at the startled Glimmer with such intensity it actually takes you back a little. Then she turns back to you and with no further words, catches your lips with hers. She breaks the kiss just long enough to say; “I’m going to breed you dry tonight.”
>Glimmer had a long, miserable night.
>>
>>34984363
2/2*
>>
>>34984351
>>You let your bathroom fall away
toilet malfunction, need a plumber stat!
>>
>>34984351
>>34984384
>bathroom
bathrobe. Jesus I need to stop drinking or drink more
>>
>>34984384

Forget that, if the whole bathroom fell away, I think that's a sinkhole! They should get out of there fast!
>>
File: 2033313.jpg (221 KB, 2000x1219)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>Being in a herd with the three most powerful unicorn wizards of their generation.
Watch out for the magical shenanigans you're sure to get into with these three.
>>
>>34982168
I like this idea.
>>
>>34982168

A sweet bon instead of a sour bon?
Hmm...
>>
>>34984433
Well, her real name is Sweetie Drops after all...
Little drops of sweetness here and there.
>>
>>34984390
What are they angry about?
>>
>>34984439

existing
>>
File: 1579594871574.gif (643 KB, 300x203)
643 KB
643 KB GIF
>>34984444
Checked
>>
File: 1917577.png (2.21 MB, 2000x1125)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>34984439
That you aren't cuddling them right now.
>>
File: large.png (906 KB, 1195x1024)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>34984390
There's the Princess of Friendship and most powerful unicorn of her generation.
The second two most powerful unicorns of their generation.
The most powerful unicorn of a previous generation.
An erudite scholar from Cantelor University.
... And then there's Trixie.
>>
>>34984384
What would the crass remarks for a mare plumber be in RGRE?

She's there to sweat your pipe?
Seductively applying primer to the tip of a pipe while tracing the motion with her tongue?

SUCH QUESTIONS!
>>
>>34984363
>>34984351
A far more fitting punishment that straight up torturing her I think, even if this is certainly some kind of torture.
Hopefully after a stern talking-to Glimmy will learn her place and not to push her friends like that. Then she can be a good friend AND a good herd-sister as well.
>>
>>34984439
After beating each other senseless for the last 20 minutes they finally realized that YOU were the one who started the whole thing for your own amusement.
>>
>>34984481
>She's there to sweat your pipe?
I think it's better to say "she's there to drain your pipe".
She'll be there to check to see if you're using your plunger properly.
>>
File: 598420(1).png (251 KB, 1000x1362)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>34982246
Seems fine by me.
>>
File: large.jpg (231 KB, 1280x924)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>34984590
Beeg Celly is qt, But I prefer smol pone.
>>
File: 784129.png (190 KB, 928x563)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>34984624
>>
>>34984651
Of my virtue i am justly proud
>>
>>34984667
Big and imposing alicorn princess is the epitome of mareinity and being rightfully worshipped.
>>
>>34981254
>>34981262
I need some more. F-For Science!
>>
>>34983322
double dubs confirm, Lyra is an anon's daughteru
>>
>>34984390
>>34984439

It's over
You've lost
When you, Sunset Shimmer that is, invited Anon over to Equestria over the weekend to meet your two best gal pals for some 'cultural enrichment', you had it all planned out
First you would introduce him to Soarin and Time Turner who had been notified in advance and were excited to meet an alien from another world
Both colts are very down to equestria and easy to handle according to your sisters from another mister
This would help Anon feel more at ease around you by evening out the numbers as well as more dicks for you later.
You would show Anon around town, visiting places that colts typically likes to go to such as the new shopping district, the spa, and daycare center before grabbing something to eat. Starlight had the entire thing mapped out
Then you would invite all of them over to Twilights castle for a mixed sleepover. Not a silly coltish one with gossip and hooficures. No. A marely one, with cider and games. Twilight had this one covered
Turner and Soaring would undoubtedly go along with it, having gotten acquainted with Anon now their herd think wouldn't let them leave him alone with a bunch of mares
And lastly, after everyone had gotten sufficiently tipsy and let their guards down, you would play a few rounds of the good old truth and dare. One thing would lead to another and eventually sex would happen
Twilight and Starlight were obviously curious about certain anatomical parts of your Anon but you had first dibs. they would have to wait their turn while this alpha mare savored her prize
>>
>>34984463
>That princess Big Mac on a pin board.
>>
>>34984787
fuck i forgot to greentext it

>It was the perfect plan. Everything went swimmingly up until you started playing truth or dares
>Somehow or other the colts had managed to turn the tables on you and gotten you into a high stakes pillow fight, mares versus colts.
>How were you supposed to know that Soarin and Time Turner were actually professional pillow fighters?
>While Soarin used his pegasus flight to draw attention and deftly dodge around any incoming pillows, Time Turner were mostly stationary, countering pillows with his own as well as launching well timed attacks of his own
>Anon also did surprisingly well despite this being his first sleepover allegedly. Using those well toned arm muscles of his to brute force his way through any defenses you and the girls put up
>So now the three of you are obligated to pay for any and all shopping that the three of them do tomorrow
>You would be madder about it but their victory dance is actually kinda hot
>You write this down as a victory. not the one you wished for, but a victory nonetheless
>>
>>34984624
Twilight is perfect cock-cozy size for walking around the house.
>>
>>34984790
>Big Macintosh was out working the fields when he apple'd harder than anypony had ever apple'd before
>in a flurry of magic he was snatched away to Caelum, looked at flashback screens, had Princess Celestia sing at him, and then had horn and wings glued to his back and declared the Prince of Apples
>now he's got all the mares of canterlot pestering Sugar Belle to be let into their herd, the other fruit clans up in arms about this royal favoritism, and Princess Luna trying to court him in the preclassical manner with a big club and a cave ready to drag him to
>>
>>34984590
>>34984651
>>34984677
>big touchy feely horse princess smothering you in her warm fur and heavenly tuft.
Only a man who already had a waifu could possibly hope to resist such a mare.
That'd be one hell of an ego boost for the mare though.
>find out your coltfriend got summoned by princess celestia on H&H.
>dejectedly break open the bottle of wine and chocolate flowers you bought since what kind of colt would refuse the princess?
>hear a knock on your door and open it to find your slightly dishrivled coltfriend standing nervously with some roses in his hands.
>"Hey, sorry i'm late, the princess wanted me for something tonight and wouldn't accept that i already had plans until i physically pushed her away, you would not believe how much she enjoys cuddles in private."
>you simply look at him in shock, eyes wide with shallow breaths, smelling what must be traces of the princess on him but not nearly as much as you expected.
>Anons face drops and he goes down to his knees so he can look you in the eye.
>"I'm sorry i've ruined our day, i had no idea what the princess was planning until the guards escorted me to her bedroom and i saw her sprawled on the bed, i swear i'll make it up to yOOF."
>You drive the air from his lungs with your sudden crash against his chest, wrapping your hooves around him in a hug.
>his own arms embrace you moments later and your ears flick as you hear him softly say "i'm sorry' over and over.
>oh this big dumb colt, tonight you're going to make sure that not a trace of the princess is left on his clothes or his thoughts.
>>
File: 1530661507561.png (282 KB, 500x635)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>
About to go to bed, but I was thinking of a bare bones prompt of:

>Anon marries very fit waifu and the two settle down.
>Anon starts cooking delicious meals for his wife who loves that she landed a colt who knows his way around the kitchen.
>One day, the mare looks in the mirror and notices some extra pudge.
>Huh, well, she just needs to workout a bit more.
>... But life as a married mare keeps her busy and Anon is getting better at cooking every day.
>Before she knows it, her perfectly sculpted figure is replaced by a pudgy belly and big, plump thighs.
>She starts to ask for sex less often, saying things like she's tired.
>Anon starts to worry and asks if he's done something wrong.
>Eventually he manages to drag out the truth from her.
>She's fat and she thinks he might not find her attractive, and feels ashamed to force herself on him if that's the case.

You know the drill, time for Anon to show her that he loves every inch of her body, old and new.
>>
>>34984767
>Lyra is the daughter of Anon
>Anon landed in Ponyville about 40 years ago
>By now he's become a staple resident
>He's often seen hanging out with other old folks or feeding ducks in the park
>>
>>34984988
>>34985073
>Celestia has a denial fetish
>nothing gets her wetter than a stallion turning her down for a better mare
>being ignored as a viable romantic pursuit for a thousand years wasn't exactly ideal, but it was much better than the thousand year dry spell most ponies think she's in nowadays
>but nothing compared to last night
>laying it on dangerously thick, treadingly the line between what is acceptable and not
>a few times she almost thought Anon would accept
>wouldn't have been ideal, but she enjoys sex too
>she just happens to have some... ecclectic tastes that she enjoys more
>but then he pulled through and walked out that door, and she came BUCKETS
>no, with a dedicated love like that, she came whole pots of squash soup
>thank god she set up that sound-dampening spell earlier, and actually went beyond what the average mare would use to keep a passionate night quiet
>oh yes, after a night like that, she may have to revisit dear Anon and his mare one day...
>such passion and loyalty to eachother ought to be rewarded, though how to go about it without being too obvious?
>yes, seems she'll have some planning to do
>good thing she has all this post-squash-clarity to put to use
>>
File: Mad face.png (111 KB, 500x482)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>34985260
I imagine Cadence not approving of her aunts fetish.
>>
>>34983748
Now that's fascinating. Good shit engie
>>
>>34985136
Very nice
>>
>>34983918
"Hey, Ponk"
>"Hey, Nonny-wanny-bo-bonny. What's up?"
>you reach down and ruffle the party mare's perilously poofy man
>her eyes cross and her leg starts twitching, as expetect
>she loves that shit
"Yeah, I was wondering if you still have that flying machine of yours."
>"The Partymobile? Yepperinos. It's a teenie bit small for you, Nonners. But you can borrow it if you want."
"Partymobile, huh? That's pretty great. We have a different name for them where I'm from. And don't sweat the size, I'll have Twilight boost it with some magic."
>"Great, great, great! You can pick it up after I'm done at the bakery. What are you planning on using it for?"
"Somepony special earned a super secret human celebration, and I'm going to surprise them."
>Ponk gasps
>"Who is it? What'd they do? Where's it going to happen?"
"Not saying, Ponk. It's a surprise. But I will tell you that certain somepony has fulfilled aaallll the requirements for taking a ride in a machine like yours."
>"Really? I guess that sounds like fun. What do you call Partymobiles where you're from, Nonnon?"
"Helicopters, frienderino, and helicopter rides are super fun."
>>
>>34985288
Truly Anon knows best.
>>
>>34985288
Remember the magic dampners before the flight, Anon. She can fly using just her magic.
>>
>>34984624
>Luna has constellation freckles
oh my god
>>
>>34985391
I want a story of luna not being popular because of/being self-conscious of her freckles, and then anon comes along and loves them and makes her feel loved
>>
I have a quick autistic lore question for the anon who came up with "Crystal ponies are awakened golems" (or anyone else who wants to weigh in really): if that were to be the case, what would the range on the Crystal Heart connection be? Is the connection cut if they go outside the Crystal Empire, or would they be able to stay connected no matter how far away they went?
>>
>>
>>34984351
>You let your bathroom fall away

>"Sweet Celestia, look at the toilet on that bastard."
>>
File: 1451379528733.png (173 KB, 776x800)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>34983918
>Commie horse trying to force Twilight to share her loved one via guilt

I would herd with every friend Twilight would be comfortable with. I would have ocassional more-somes with other friends of hers. I would have as many mares as possible talking about how lucky Twilight is, but I would never get with this bully.
>>
>>34985439
Finally, someone talking some sense.
>>
>>34985396
>outside of a few particularly important ones, equestrian stars ar always shifting as luna makes the night sky her canvas
>while beautiful, for anon it's just another reminder that he's not on earth
>luna comes across him stargazing one night and anon remarks on the constellations back home
>suddenly notices luna's freckles
>while luna is embarrassed and thinks anon is going to make fun of her freckles like the colts of her fillyhood she is surprised when anon bashfully asks if he can take a closer look
>she grants his strange request, and he starts tracing her freckles with a finger
>she has to keep from squirming as she's never had male attention quite like this
>when she musters the courage to look at anon's face again she sees he is holding back tears
>turns out her freckles by some cosmic (hue) coincidence are in the exact patterns of earth constellations, giving the human something of earth to remember
>he surprises Luna with a sudden hug, thanking her and explaining his reaction
>they start meeting up to discuss astronomy and find more freckle constellations on her body and in her mane
>one night luna confesses her self consciousness regarding her freckles and how she was always made fun of for them
>anon goes back to that first constellation he saw: ursa minor
>makes a show of kissing every single star, finishing on what would be polaris, directly on Luna's snoot
>it's then, looking into each other's eyes, that they finally share their first kiss
>luna, out of breath, remarks how it's usually the mare that takes charge
>anon simply asks if she feels in charge
>after a short pause luna answers "not yet" and leans in for another kiss, to which anon eagerly reciprocates
i did thing
>tfw no moonhoers marefriend
>>
I realized that yesterday was hearts and hooves day, so I peaked into the waifu dinner thread and jeebus that one Twi fag. He wins H&H this year.

>>34983602
>>34983661
>>34984057
>>34984174
>>34984251
>>
>>34984463

What the shit, why is something as stupid as rocking back on your chair so goddamn cute in this pic. Damn it bacon-head.
>>
>>34985461
>>anon goes back to that first constellation he saw: ursa minor
>>makes a show of kissing every single star, finishing on what would be polaris, directly on Luna's snoot
>>it's then, looking into each other's eyes, that they finally share their first kiss
Anon what are you doing to me?
>>
>>34985507
>first one
Jesus, how much did all those plushies cost?
>>
>>34985461
that was cute
i like thing
>>
File: 1418026847954.jpg (186 KB, 1024x1024)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>34985461
Why is it that Luna stories and greens always tend to be the most wholesome ones?
>>
File: 1572139716753.png (1.09 MB, 900x900)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>34985608
'cause Moonhorse is THE healing pone, she Equestria therapist
>>
>>34985461
>anon makes the "south star" supernova when?
>>
>>34984988
It's not RGRE in the slightest. I suggest you to go back to /nmp/.
>>
>>34981448
Do people really like these huge asses n teats? Or is the whole thicc thing sarcastic? I just don't get current tastes.
>>
>>34985846
Yes
>>
>>34985762
Don't talk to it.
>>
>>34985846
I'm sorry you have the gay, anon.
>>
>>34985846
You can get T supplements from your medical provider, anon. There's no reason to suffer through low-T life.
>>
>>34985260
She's a cuck. Especially to Luna of all ponies.
>>
>>34985846
Is most Americans that have a fetish for landwhales
>>
>>34985846
I'm pretty sure for most it's just a joke they're way too deep in. Or corrupted by ridiculous porn, who knows.
Ponies are sleek and should stay that way.
Also "pony body starts as or changes in some way they find embarrassing but Anon finds hot" is a dime a dozen prompt that's hardly even worth noticing in the thread anymore
>>
>>34985873
Isn't that the other way round? Hypersized tits&ass porn and inflation porn communities, I've noticed, tend to cross over into futa and tg.
>>
>>34985930
>Isn't that the other way round?
Not at all. Males with high T nearly universally prefer women with a more hourglass figure, as that's a signal for high fertility.
>>
>>34985930
>Hypersized tits&ass porn and inflation porn communities, I've noticed, tend to cross over into futa and tg.
Really?
I thought they morphed more into fart, scat and diapershit.
>>
>>34985917
Guess they have to be since the fit % is so low.
>>
>liking big tits and a nice round ass is weird
/hhh/ sounds more up your alley. They got the body type you're looking for.
>>
>>34985977
But what if I want to fuck a stallion in his big fat ass?
>>
>>34985985
Then you whisper "no homo" and that makes it not gay.
>>
>>34985960
Hyper tits&ass and futa are patrician tastes, I'm sorry about your terminal gayness
>>
File: Boomer_vs_Zoomer.png (146 KB, 1078x589)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>
>>34985999
>Likes futa
>Calls anyone else gay
Please commit sudoku
>>
>>34986023
Precisesly. You know the adage: takes one to know one. As someone who likes futa I can tell a gay on the spot, and not liking futa is pretty gay.
>>
>>34985954
I assume so as well, but what is generally understood as hourglass figure is very different from the hyper tits&ass thing (outside of drawings, perhaps represented best by the porn actress Beshine - just google her) - two very different audiences.
>>
>>34986020
>Celestia and Luna turn into boomers
That's hilarious
>>
File: 2181552.png (1.9 MB, 1280x2020)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>34986040
Retirement is harder than what her little ponies make it out to be.
>>
File: 2170010.png (217 KB, 676x1200)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>
File: 943976.gif (2.08 MB, 568x320)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB GIF
>>34985136
It sounds like something Rarity would go through. Both because she loves to indulge when she's stressed, and because it would be a repeating of history since the same thing happened to her mother.
>>
>>34986052
Shit headcanon.
>>
>>34986052
The woes of a workaholic. I know them well.
>>
>>34986074
>headcanon
You mean, canoncanon.

Besides, what's wrong with immortal beings taking a little 100 or 200 years vacation? The CEOs of Pony can always go back to the company and retake their place if they get bored of retirement, and it gives them time ti try new things that they couldn't with their daily routine.

>>34986089
Getting some free time for yourself after working daily for 2000 years must be jarring.
>>
Can someone post that short green about an adult Anon realizing he was dating an 18 year old Rainbow Dash? I really like the idea of RGRE Equestria Girls where girls date older men, but Anon doesn't realize until a while after.
>>
>>34986100
>canon
Shitty fanfic isn't canon.
>what's wrong
It's even more wrong than your birth.
>>
>>34986108
>/fit/
>big, curvy muscular ass
>giant tits
>puffy
100/10, wood breed
>>
>>34986032
Personally I believe many fetishes that exist in drawn porn work seperately to irl ones. At least for me, in drawn porn I'm into many ridiculous things. Yet irl I'm vanilla af. I have no interest in reenacting any drawn porn fetishes I have, they are only arousing in fantasy.

Case in point: I find hyper tits hot, yet Beshine is disgusting. I feel like the uncanny valley has something to do with it. Something real attempting to emulate a fantasy that is not reachable irl falls right into that crevise of strange.
>>
File: ok_buddy_retard.png (113 KB, 1024x1024)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>34986118
>>
>>34986108
That reminds me, we haven't heard form Awkward anon in forever! Did he get propellered? Man I miss that guy and his cute RD green.
>>
>>34986142
Don't feed (you)'s to the one true autist after he makes his identity clear
>>
>>34986153
>not wanting to eat shit is now autistic
>>
>>34986108
>Thicc
>Stacked
>Most likely has a horse puss with magic
Would breed her womb/100
>>
File: Colty Herd.png (905 KB, 900x1008)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
What would be the RGRE equivalent of a basedboy ? and which pones(beyond the obvious ones) would be listed as such ?
>>
>>34986142
eat a dick, mongrel
>>
>>34986153
The one true autist if probably my favorite joke to come out of the thread in a while
>>
File: Bonbon bonbon.png (479 KB, 1000x1000)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
Do you guys think Bonbon gorges herself on all the leftover Hearts and hooves day candy?
>>
>Sunset, despite being in the form of a human, is still a pony
>Thus when she and Anon decide to conceive, they're surprised to find their child end up being a foal rather than a human
>>
>>34986184
I'm sure she wants to, but you can't make it the candy business for as long as she has without hunkulean self control
>>
File: Bon bon big bon.png (788 KB, 1024x1024)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>34986199
Even the strongest willed mares can succumb to >tfw no coltfriend and bury their sorrow in sugary goodness.
>>
>>34986184
No, she's saving them so that she can make her own custom gift for Anon. Life as an agent and later as a store-owner (long hours, you see) don't leave much room for social skills, and Lyra swears that stallions love this romantic crap.
>>
>>34986184
Of course she don't, she only take minimal amount of suggar needed
She knows that wouldn't be expect Anon to sacrifice himself again to save her and everybody else once the next suggar sortage comes
>>
File: 1709091.gif (2 MB, 800x450)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
Dirty old mares.
>>
>>34986346
>Listen to me Applekack, when you've got money, those stallions will let you do whatever you want.
>>
>>34986346
>>34986353
>"Y'all ever shove yer face into a stallion's sack and wriggle yer head back an' forth? Lan' sakes, filly, ain't nothin' quite like it."
>You are Applejack.
>You are beginning to regret asking Anon to join you for family dinner.
>You don't know what's worse: that your date is here to witness Granny's stories, or that Apple Bloom is nodding eagerly in agreement.
>>
>>34986459

Is AJ one'a them gentlemarely stetson-tippers?
>>
File: For All Seasons.png (474 KB, 1760x1534)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>"Granny, what is, er I mean, who is this?"
>Applejack hoofs over the photo she found in the attic after Spring cleaning.
>Granny studies the photograph closely, tilting side to side as she leans in.
>"Hmm, hmmmm....."
>She pulls out a pair of glasses, popping them on and proceeding to do the same as before.
>"Oh! Why that's your adoptive brother, he moved to the city if'n I remember rightly."
>"WHAT?!"
>"Oh... Hadn't I mentioned him before?"

Something something rgre. Just been reading some Superman, for some reason spent a bunch of time making this.
>>
>>34986478
>Brother
>Not grandfather
Boo!
>>
>>34986478

That Anon Kent is an absolute unit.
>>
>>34985585
my job: making you feel
>>34985756
the honeymoon
>>
>>34984988
>dishrivled
Engorged?
>>
File: Sepia.png (232 KB, 1760x1534)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>34986478
>>
>>34986478
I don't get it
>>
>>34986535
I suppose the apples adopted a lil hairless monkey before Applejack was even born.
>>
>>34986543
But how is it RGRE?
>>
>>34982192
>OVER TWENTY POUNDS OF PUSSY AND ASS!
>>
>>34986346
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/12/16/1318887.png
>>
File: f14.png (637 KB, 765x549)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
>>34986630
>>
>>34986642
>Pic related
>Anon's reaction when he finds the 'secret' album Granny kept hidden under the floor board under her rocking chair.
>Don't ask how the fuck he found it or why the hell he was down there, just know that he now knows that if Granny was apart of THIS generation, she definitely would keep secret nudes or sex vids of stallions.
>..he just hopes to god she doesn't actually have any vids out there he can accidentally find while snoopi-I mean, legitimately finding things.
>>
>>34986571
>Something something RGRE

But also if it's a Superman type Anon
>Adopted superpowered Anon has trouble sneaking away to save the day when his marely overprotective sister won't let him out of her sight, despite him being four times her size.
>Also gives the evil eye to other mares seeking to take advantage of him.
>Indestructible, super strong, flying, super fast Anon, something something RGRE.
>>
File: 1579844070851.jpg (40 KB, 297x297)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>34983997
dammit, and i tought this was just autistic worldbuilding from the show
>>
>>34986184
>Implying she doesn't just melt them all down into new candies and/or chocolate dicks to resell on the day after
what else could you expect from a business mare?
>>
File: AJ.png (479 KB, 1760x1534)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>
>>34982020
Fucking kek. There needs to be more rgre Lyra being silly in the world.
>>
>>34986630
Even after all these years, granny still has game
>>
>>34987374

>tfw the sour-apple shaft-smasher has more game than you
What a fucking world, Anons.
>>
>>34987380
Where do you think her foals and grandfoals came from, the Great Apple's Orchard?
>>
>>34982170
>SMILE was never shut down.
>Bon-Bon quit when her roomate kept bringing a weird monster around.
>His towering, yet balanced biped physique was awakening weird things in her.
>Thinks that were innaproprate for somepony in her profession should have had.
>Celestia, she's one of those weird nerds with the monstercolt fetishes now, isn't she?
>>
>>34987389

>even in her old age with teats that look like a mare's put a few bits into a pair of her hubby's socks and taped them to her crotch, she's still getting that equestrian dark meat
This is a whole new level of Trixie.
>>
>>34986657
Adorable
>>
File: 1450204192406.png (175 KB, 800x785)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>After Applejack sees your work ethic, stamina, and size, she concludes that having foals with you will make an entirely different breed of earth pony
>A bigger, better Apple; Apples that will help the farm run even better
>A dozen or so might be enough
>Since you refuse to be in a herd with anypony else, she might need to pop out a few more however
>Not that she was worried, however
>Apples never shied away from a challenge
>>
>>34987495
>"C'mon Anon, we've got ourselves to make a few youngins to help us around on the farm."
>>
>>34987495
>Gives AJ the superior seed
>>
>>34987550

>anon is johnny appleseed
>>
File: 1515031053637.png (324 KB, 1280x720)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>34987495
>tfw you will never have six colts and six fillies with appul
>tfw she will never be both thrilled and terrified that she had no many colts
>tfw she buys an automatic crossbow to keep the fillies away
>>
>>34987584

Did she buy one all the way from Chineigh?
>>
>>34987552
>Nonny Appleseed
>>
>>34987552
>Anon is the Apples' honorary great-grandpa
>Tells the tales of Johnny Appleseed, Paul Bunyan, and other folk heroes to a young Granny Smith at bedtime
>She genuinely believes the stories and goes on to preach them as fact to AJ and Big Mac
>>
>>34987751

Perfect, why the hell didn't I think of that?

>>34987756

Man, this reminds me of this one vhs tape of a bunch of old disney animations about US folk heroes I'd watch all the time at my Nana's house. Thanks for giving me that nostalgia blast, Anon. Also, filly Granny Smith in my mind's eye looks super fucking cute.
>>
File: 1516408893814.png (982 KB, 900x1400)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
This thread needs more embarrassed Dash
>>
>>34987783

>t. awkwardanon
>>
>>34987783
>>
>>34987790
No, but I wish he was here
>>34987798
yes
>>
File: 1390815730428.png (222 KB, 735x1000)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>34987783
based
>>
File: 1541101032978.jpg (103 KB, 829x1280)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>34987804
Wrong Dash
>>
>>34987798

Probably the cutest awkward Dash out of them all.
>>
File: 1482823946468.jpg (69 KB, 447x447)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>34987820
wrong opinion
>>
File: 1511664355894.png (187 KB, 544x600)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>34987888
Correct opinion. Now stop derailing every story and prompt idea fag.
>>
File: 1431413278537.png (261 KB, 600x694)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>34987899
Trips fucked you bro
>>
Brothers, all Dashes are Dash. Why do we fight when we can post pictures of embarrassed bluefast?
>>
>>34987938

Because if an autist doesn't argue at least once a day, he'll DIE.
>>
File: 620622.png (274 KB, 543x598)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>34987933
>>34987938
Nothing is getting fucked up but this Dash Ass
>>
>>34987938
>filename
She can keep that cloud to herself. Warm rain is sticky and shitty and always ends up making you sweat in the way that all the salt scratches the shit out of you whenever you move.
Regardless, here is your embarrassed speedpone
>>
>>34987961
>always ends up making you sweat
Oh no, you'll have to take a bath or a shower to get that off. Good think you just so happen to conveniently have a pegasus friend right there on the scene to help scrub your back for you. And if things get sexy, then I guess that's just how things are.
>>
>>34987966
>bathing together
Save it for marriage, sister. She can join the herd when she stops beating around the bush and asks everyone.
>>
>>34987973
>Save it for marriage, sister.
Well if they don't get married, then Rainbow can't help Anon bathe. Looks like one of them has to propose to the other so that Anon can get all that gross sweat off of him. Now they'll have to live a domestic life together. All according to ching-chong word for 'plan'.
>>
File: 1498023631858.jpg (66 KB, 373x700)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>34987961
>>
>>34983809
Bad art. It's Ultimate Spider-Man, who was a high school sophomore or something at the time.
>>
> Fluttershy and Anon having been together for a while
> Rainbow has been a good wingmare, guiding Anon through preening Flutter's wings, helping him find all the best shinies and colors for nests
> Then Flutters got pregnant, with all sorts of cravings
> Rainbow Dash is worried about her friend, gets her whatever she needs in no time at all
> Dash and Anon start working together to take care of the animals that come to the cottage
> They have always gotten along okay, but Anon is getting to see her more nurturing side
> Between that and the cuddle piles, he's catching some feels
> Rainbow Dash has been spending more and more time helping around as Flutters gets bigger
> Finally, Butteryellow sits them both down and officially welcomes Rainbow into the herd
> Dash and Anon blush, but don't protest too much
> That night, a very pregnant Fluttershy calmly and compassionately coaches Rainbow on how to endure the multiple orgasms the new herd member will be receiving
> Even so, Rainbow loses control several times, and Flutters giggles at the faces and noises she makes
> Bananahush looks at the seed leaking from Dash's quivering marehood in satisfaction
> Her future foal will have a sibling playmate soon enough
>>
File: 1481895871199.png (1.6 MB, 2820x1707)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>34988019
VERY cozy
>>
>>34986153
>>34986173
Is the one true autist the one that's been throwing a massive shit-fit every time someone posts something he doesn't personally like, and has killed greens by chasing off the authors over the last couple months?
>>
>>34986147
Everyone ask if-ah other authors get-ah propellered, but no one ask if-ah I have!
What about-ah me?! SadNonny!
>>34987584
She'd probably be equally worried about the massive bit-sink represented by those six colts.
Big Mac has always been hardworking and quite the janefilly, so he's more than earned his keep on the farm.
The average colt however, will ask for plenty of clothing to strut around in and often hates hard work.
The Apple Family method of raising colts into hard working, sensible stallions is better than most, but even they don't have a perfect record. More like 50%. For every Big Mac, there's usually a Braeburn, or worse, Caramel, who is an Apple in blood only.
AJ is worried half of her sons will be the latter, and clothing is expensive.
>>
>base four shenanigans.
>not language barrier shenanigans
>All the common phrases also have different lengths. Even if on average the language is roughly as expressive as human languages, sometimes a short remark from a pony translates into a long sentence. To keep up the timing, these are sped up significantly. The reverse also happens.
>Oh, and base four makes all numbers longer in text. When the ponies cast google-translate on you, any text in print will look like cheapest Chinese game localization turned up to eleven because no string lengths ever match up.
>>
>>34988191
Are we talking google translate or google translated through 15 languages?
>>
>>34988210

Google translated through a language in every language family.
>>
>>34988210
Well, do they have a bilingual corpus to build a model for a human language?
>>
>>34988191
>Language Barrier Shenanigans
>It's really just a telepathy skill
>You understand everything perfectly
>You undergo a miniature psychiatric crisis every conversation when the ponies' mouths don't make motions your brain can identify as corresponding to the sounds you're hearing, nor do said mouths move for the same time it takes for you to "hear" any given sentence.
>Start having to train yourself really hard to just maintain eye contact instead of glancing down at mouth
>Spook ponies because predator behavior
>It's not actually a language barrier episode, it's an evolutionary psychological/culture clash episode
>>
>>34985461
Excellent, I want more.
>>
File: Flutters and Dash.jpg (201 KB, 863x863)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>34988019
Ah yeah, that's the stuff.
>>
>>34985461

>You felt every gust of the howling gale outside through her billowing mane.
>Every flash of lightning sent an irregular web of glowing crazing across her coat.
>Every blast of thunder rocked her form.
>Almost like she was in pain.
>It scared you.
>She scared you.
>You tear your eyes away from the terrifying sight of her body to look out the window at the night, and the ebbing storm that filled it.
>A nor’aether, she called it. Chaos magic rolling in off the ocean – apparently a reservoir of it exists out there, in some sort of quasithaumic gyre – clashed with the dominant harmony magic of Equestria and its environs, and the interference gave rise to hurricane-like storms once in awhile.
>Your home, a poor little harbor town, is caught right in the middle of one powerful enough to require a princess’ attention.
>She’d demanded your presence, to regale her with your home and stories of your world, to entertain her while she blunted the worst of the storm’s power.
>Something about being left alone potentially causing some sort of adverse reversion to, well, she avoided telling you exactly what she’d revert to.
>When you ran out of stories, you just started spouting random astronomy facts, drawing diagrams and constellations and whatever.
>The arrangements of celestial bodies amused her greatly.
>Not that it meant anything, in the end.
>What she’s experiencing now is proving your efforts futile, you suppose.
>You’d stopped talking long ago. She’d probably stopped listening
>But the real reason was her transformation.
>Gone is the firm yet gentle navy-blue princess.
>She’s now…
>Something else.
>A beast of cosmic power.
>She’d faded away, replaced by some projection of a force of nature powerful enough to combat the one she struggled against in the skies above.
>An avatar of Primal Night.
>Another flash of lightning nearly blinds you, so you look away from the window as the following thunder rattles it.
>>
>>34988462

>When your vision clears, you’re looking at her again.
>Her coat had faded to translucence.
>Stars shine through it in patches, stellar clusters and nebulae across her body forming highlights, while the dark spots on her flanks had fragmented and crept across the rest of her body like overlarge freckles, remaining ‘solid’.
>Like her insides were filled with all sorts of starstuff, and with the fading of her hide, they peeked out in places, inner marvels and wonders the world rarely got to see.
>Every thump of thunder that rocked her spawned supernovae in miniature, lighting up parts of her in ways that fascinated as much as worried you.
>Every bolt she turned away from the town discharged across those inner stars, connecting them in brief flashes of lines, highlighting strange constellations.
>Once in awhile, they connect in ways that aren’t so strange.
>Ways that are intimately familiar.
>The next blast of thunder shows you a whole new set.
>This time, it’s exactly like the skies of home.
>The blue haze of the portions of her coat still visible, so much like nighttime clouds.
>Aurora cascading down her barrel, originating at her spine.
>All those constellations you’re used to seeing, aligned as in the dead of winter, like your last night on Earth.
>Those sparks of connecting lines flashed for just the briefest moment, but now you can’t help but see those familiar constellations long after the connections fade.
>Suddenly her transformation isn’t so scary.
>Suddenly it’s enticing.
>You hardly notice when the next gust that shakes the window blows her into you.
>You catch her almost instinctively, one hand against her side, the other over her back.
>A lull falls. The deep quiet you notice acutely, as it follows a terrible cacophony.
>The storm must be fading.
>So is the princess, still.
>Even in your arms, the stars and nebulae shift, grow just a bit, those hazy clouds of her remaining coat shrinking back.
>>
>>34988467

>When she finally looks at you, her face – the actual form of her head – is hard to process.
>Distinguishing lines are faded away, but out from the indistinct mass her eyes are apparent.
>Her sclera are the pure black of space, irises bands of aurora like that across her back in miniature, radiating out from pupils turned midnight blue, with their sets of stars inside, extending as far back as the night sky is deep.
>What might have been the glint of light reflected off her eyes is now a pale image of a full moon in each.
>She’s not really a pony anymore, nor anything you might dare to call mortal.
>Gods do walk this world, after all.
>One is in your arms right now.
>And you can’t help yourself.
“Can… can I… touch you?”
>She blinks.
>They’re long, weary blinks, like she’s trying to remember who you are and how you got here.
>Then she adjusts one of her wings under your arms, each of its feathers shimmering with an internal light oeminiscent of arms of galaxies as the motion draws your attention.
>”Thou touchest us already.”
>You start, only now remembering your arm around her back, and quickly pull away.
>You’re forced to grab her again as she loses her balance without your support.
“Ah, sorry.”
>She shakes her head, though if to deny the necessity of your apology or to clear her head of fatigue, you’re not sure.
>You reach out your other hand to her face, tipping her head back up towards you as gently as you could.
“You just… I saw-”
>You pull it back, then gingerly touch one finger to her cheek, one of those many places stars shine through the blue.
“Whenever the lightning struck, all these lines would appear, for just the briefest moment, but-”
>You trace your finger across what those lines had shown you.
>Right there, that’s Ursa Minor.
“Towards the end, I saw them all. All the ones from home.”
>Zeta to Eta to Pherkad to Kochab.
“I didn’t think you were listening.”
>Down the arc of Kochab to Yildun, through Theta and Epsilon
>>
>>34988473

“You remembered every single one.”
>End of the tail, Polaris. Right at the tip of her nose.
>She flinches back from that last touch when it lingers too long, but it’s slow and sluggish.
“I don’t know what’s happened to you, during this storm. Did I do something wrong? Did I not distract you enough? Are-”
>She’s still fading away, you can see. More of her body’s showing that starstuff inside her.
“Are you hurt?”
>You’ve only just met her.
>Why did that hurt to say?
>You risk a closer look at those growing patches.
>It’s like staring through a telescope, these gaping rents of infinite depth showing the spectacles of space through her disappearing body.
>She still feels solid under your arm, but when you look at where your body touches hers, you get a weird sense of vertigo.
>“We will be fine.”
>Her voice still has that hard edge.
>But the way she looks at you…
>It’s hard to read her eyes like this.
>You keep getting lost into those windows out onto an alien sky
>But they don’t LOOK hard.
>The way those phantom moons shimmer?
>You’d swear they’re the softest eyes you’ve ever looked into.
>“We have never met anyone who feareth not.”
“Fear?”
>”Feareth us as we are when our power is unleashed. We, and our sister, we take normal forms for convenience. We are so much more but,” She looks away from you now, “We only scare our subjects like this.”
“Is this why you wanted me distracting you? I’m sorry I failed.”
>”No, thou succeedest in thy mission. We did not fall to what we feared. We did not expect to reveal our true self to thee, however.”
>She looks back to you, and you’re immediately sucked into those gorgeous eyes once more.
>”We are heartened you embrace us as we are.”
>You’re once again aware of your arm around her.
>No trying to remove it, this time.
“Honestly you’re, uh, you’re beautiful. Uh, Princess. Sorry.”
>>
>>34988477

>A crack through the cosmos of her face indicates a smile. “Thy literal embrace is also welcome, sir. Fearest not our displeasure at your bold statement.”
>The smile fades, and her gaze flicks away from you once, twice. “And forgive our own boldness, but expending so much power is tiring, and we may not be thinking quite so straight.”
>She reaches her head up, touching her nose to yours, the tip of your nose on that bright spot that is Polaris.
>Her breath tickles your lips, but only when you inhale.
>”Thy finger pausest on this one, like it holdeth great import.”
>You can’t even bring yourself to nod.
>You don’t dare break this contact.
>This magical contact that makes you feel so lighthearted.
>Something in your eyes must give your answer away though, because you see the stars through and behind hers shine brighter.
>Then she tilts her head and locks her lips with yours in the deepest kiss you’ve ever experienced
>Later that night, you discover there’s a particularly intimate way for alicorns to recharge lost power.
>It involves a lot of vertigo.

I'm sorry I didn't get the H&H Regulars thing out on time. I'm finding it really hard to get my head in the right space for it, for some reason.

Here's a consolation prize I guess.
Also I'm a terrible sucker for moonbutt and this prompt caught me hard.

I'll try to get the Regulars thing out as soon as possible. I owe it to you all, and I feel really fucking shitty for missing it.
>>
>>34988161
>Everyone ask if-ah other authors get-ah propellered, but no one ask if-ah I have!
>What about-ah me?! SadNonny!
Quiet you, corpses are supposed stay silent.
Jk jk, I just presumed you were dead already! I'm glad to see that isn't the case tho. You know what would convince people of your pulse?

Some
>green
my friend

But seriously, glad you're not metaphorically dead you shambling corpse you
>>
>>34988480
You owe us nothing my dude, that mentality leads to burn out so try not to stress too hard about self inflicted deadlines, this thread isnt going anywhere and everything you've written so far has been worth the wait.

Although now you've got me thinking about what Celestia would look like in her 'true' form.
Surface of the sun is an easy one i guess but doesnt really incorperate her aurora mane unless her whole body goes like that which now sounds incredible after i type it.
>surface of the sun thats lazily cycling through every colour, sunspots dancing and swirling.
>>
>>34988480
Not really that RGRE, but I'm not complaining that is some GOOD shit. As a fellow moonbutt aficionado, I absolutely love your depiction of her.

And don't worry about the Regulars being late. Take your time. We'd rather wait longer and have it be good, than you rush it out despite not feeling it and deliver a bad chapter.
>>
>>34983748
>>34983997
I've been doing aome autismal worldbuilding for horse tabletop homebrew too. Should I rgre the pones guys?
>>
>>34988580
If they are going to be playable - I'd be wary. How comfortable will your players be with playing an alien?
>>
File: Bookwyrm.png (1.37 MB, 1280x857)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>34988580
There's an official FiM tabletop if you want ideas, the makers of it came up with some pretty good concepts considering how niche it is.
Cant find an upload of The Bestiary though, all i got is pic related.
>>
>>34988711
I played it and it's absolute imbalanced dog shit. The only good things in it is the book wyrm and the fact that Zecora is in the monster manual.
>>
>>34988725
Dang really? Guess why this thing is the only thing i see.
>>
File: 1581654520432.png (139 KB, 900x800)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>Be Anonpone
>Because you just became a stallion, you had trouble recognizing certain things
>Because the sizes of adult mares tended to vary greatly (Rainbow Dash being a prominent example), you initially didn't see a problem with getting to know Sweetie Belle
>Nopony else did either. Hell, Rarity and her friends even seemed to encourage this
>It wasn't long before your physical needs started to factor in, either
>Despite the initial awkwardness, it wasn't long before you two were doing it like animals frequently
>Her plump rear being at perfect mounting height didn't help
>It wasn't until you entertained her idea of herding with two of her friends that you realized the truth
>Not only was she underage (by human standards), but herding with an older stallion was apparently encouraged
>yfw you were unintentionally grooming three fillies into a harem
>>
>>34987973
>Pegasi are very open about bathing
>It's not strange to find a few pegasi bathing together in what's essentially a big birdbath
>Even if they aren't in a herd or related at all
>>
>>34988725
how unbalanced can a game with like 4 stats be?
>>
>>34988804
>yfw you were unintentionally grooming three fillies into a harem
everything went better than expected
>>
>be with Cadence and Twilight
>urge caution where portal will open for husbando program
>twilight does zero research
> portal opens in China
>they see webm
>portal is closed
> Anon is stoned by Cadence and Twilight
>>
File: 2275500.png (6 KB, 568x389)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Why would you post that?
>>
File: Birbs in a bath.png (1.03 MB, 1279x1005)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>34988807
Pegasi acting like birds is one of the more adorable headcanons.
>>
>>34988480
Don't call this a consolation prize, man. This is my favorite one shot of yours. I'm an unabashed princesfag, and this is something we rarely see explored: the divinity of the sisters. Plant your feet anywhere in the fandom and swing a dead cat and call me when you don't hit a story hit a story about the sisters where they're "just normal ponies who do this thing with the sun and moon". It's boring. I know you've got a shit ton on your plate, and I don't want to add to it, but I'd straight up shank a motherfucker for a story that explored anon getting to know, biblically and otherwise, a luna and celestia like the luna described in this story.

10/10, fucking fantastic
>>
>>34988827
I really like this minimalist style.
>>
>>34988853
>Despite what some people say preening is not lewd
>If anything preening one another during communal bathing is considered polite
>>
>>34988131
Yes. It's only a possibility that it's all one person. But its a damn funny possibility.
>>
>>34988161
>He lives!
Bless
>>
>>34988580
Do it
>>
>>34988480
VERY premium.
>>
>>34988760
>>34988809
You'd be surprised. It's fun with shitposting at least, but even then there are systems just as simple that are better for that sort of thing.
>>
>>34988019
>>34988047
I NEED
>>
>>34988131
At least he's honest about it and doesn't say he's doing it to help the thread.

>"If the writefags can't handle me yelling at them, then they don't deserve to write for us!"

2016 was a dark year for the thread. RIP 80% of the writefags at the time.
>>
>>34988480
i am always awed and humbled whenever a better writefriend than me takes a prompt I made and runs with it and expands on it. thank you enganon
truth be told i didn't even intend for that to be a prompt, more like a feelsy little oneshot
>>
>>34981448
>>34982478
>can post a picture with no less than 3 pairs of crotchtits and nothing happens
>posting even a picture of Milky's face gets your post removed
What did Milky do to you, Scruffy?
>>
>>34989050
>ywn show bannedhorse that humans have a very different idea of what is attractive
>>
>>34989108
>>34989050
>Mares who have milk to spare often sell theirs
>Milk from mares is often more rich in magic than milk from cows
>There's not as much to go around though so it's often more expensive
>>
>>34988988
Any suggestions then anon?
>>
>>34989108
>implying milky isn't the rgre version of chad
>luscious mane and tail
>long eyelashes
>huge, swaying teats dripping milk everywhere causing stallions to slip and fall
>a well-muscled badonk from hauling her milkjugs around all day
I bet she corners little colts and forces them to drink from her titties.
>>
>>34988988
I'm curious to know more about it. Played it for one session and it didn't seem that bad.
>>
>>34989180
>implying they dont beg for the privilege after she simply walks over them and the unsuspecting colts get a face full of tiddy and a nose full of her soft creamy scent.
>>
>>34989173
>>34989192
I much prefer systems by fantasy flight games. WFRPG2e for pone. But a better alternative to ToE I'd recommend is probably TftL since it's more learning as a narrative system.
>>
Prompt
>The women of humanized RGREquestria aren't just the more straightforward, confrontational breadwinner types, they're also amazon-sized
>Almost all of them are twice the size of their men, and that's not even getting into the princesses
>During a visit to Cloudsdale to meet the Wonderbolts, you find yourself cornered by Rainbow Dash
>She didn't waste a second in flaunting her huge, voluptuous body in front of you, thrusting her hefty chest in your blushing face that 'clupped' together in her skin-tight uniform
>From the close view, each of her tits are bigger than her head, and mere inches away from engulfing yours
>Rainbow Dash herself looks like a predator that has her prey right in her grasp
>How do you get out of this one, especially when she can clearly see your erection trying to tear free from your pants?
>>
>Wanting to be with an Earthling chick
>Wanting to fuck roast-y pusses when tight, perfect Equestrian cunt is right there
>Wanting to hear an earthling bitch
>Wanting to work for a living when you can stay home and be a househusband
>>
>>34988853
>Thunderlane's been listening to Caramel too much and has got it into his head that stallions should have luxurious chest tuft as well
>Flitter and Cloudchaser think it's adorable to see him posing and preening like this, especially since Thunderlane's fits of whimsy never last and he'll be back to trimming his tuft in a week anyway
>>
>>34989298
"OH MY GOD IS THAT DARING DO?"
>>
File: 1579486980717.png (158 KB, 1080x1920)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>34988480
A++
>>
File: Spring ride.jpg (1.52 MB, 3501x4097)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>34989328
I love these three, they're a cute triple.
>>
File: hdcicxk3q4ox.jpg (266 KB, 1397x1043)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>34989316
>>34989298
>Amazon sized
My nigga
>>
File: New haircut.gif (437 KB, 713x514)
437 KB
437 KB GIF
>>34989483
>>34989328
>When one of your marefriends cant stop messing with your new haircut and the other just watches her make a fool of herself.
He may have just got it styled and have to go back home soon to double check it's not ruined after this but the happy looks on their faces make it worth it.
The things we put up with to make them happy, am i right fellas?
>>
>>34988541
>I absolutely love your depiction of her.
>>34988871
>and this is something we rarely see explored: the divinity of the sisters.
After I wrote it occurred to me I could have gone even weirder with it, like I did Ad Infinitum, but that'd sacrifice the imagery that inspired me in the first place.

>>34988519
>try not to stress too hard about self inflicted deadlines
The whole point of the Regulars updates is to have something holiday-relevant to post when they come around and I did not.
I guess I can console myself that it'll be written for next year, when I just go through the cycle of them again.
>what Celestia would look like in her 'true' form.
Perhaps it may not be best to contemplate, for one's sanity.

>>34988933
Thanks, premiumposter.

>>34989036
I didn't really take it as a prompt either, desu. More like really solid inspiration. Same feeling, but give it a different direction. The image you posted with it was also a big part of it. It's a good little bit, and thanks for sharing.

>>34989419
Thanks you, friend.
>>
>>34989298
>>34989316
Why yes I did want to nestle my face in my waifus tits, while we cuddle at night. How did you know?
>>
>>34989298
fuckin WEW lad
>"The name's Rainbow Dash, by the way. Remember it, because you're going to be screaming it tonight."
"I-"
>"And tomorrow morning, and then the afternoon, and then that night again."

>>34989565
>She's big enough to be the big spoon
I can't imagine feeling safer.
>>
>>34989563
>Spoiler
I like to think my sanity would be flexible enough to survive a glimpse, but if not then having my final coherent thoughts be about how pretty her mane is wouldnt be so bad.
>>
>>34989316
>tfw archmagi Shimmer is the greatest shitposter in Equestria
>tfw she's also one of the main advocate for stealing/tempting all earthling men into Equestrian arms
>tfw she's on every earthling social media shittalking girls
>Every single day, more than once a day
>Very quickly, she becomes one of the most disliked Equestrians for our women
>>
>>34989599
What kind of shitposting would you do with her, would you introduce, TEP, Tight Equestrian Pussy.
>>34989586
>Amazon Dash is still a giant quickshot, no matter her looks
>ywn be cuddling and fucking and overwhelmed Amazon Dash after her bold declaration you would be screaming her name
>She was partly right, you did say her name, whispering in her ear that you love her very much.
>>
File: 1418489049190.png (82 KB, 304x352)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>34989615
>feels
You stop that.
>>
File: Sombra flurry boop.png (212 KB, 900x900)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>How to stop coltish whimsy in it's tracks using one easy step.
>Apply foal.
>>
File: 1456855887487.png (1.59 MB, 1280x1626)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>34989621
Look at this face, this is the face of someone that would push you to be your best in spite of some stupid razor adds, and then hug you when you get home.
>>
File: Waifu.png (337 KB, 922x1024)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
Forgive the newfag but how did humanised posting even get so prevalent ITT, most other generals (Outside the obviously human centric ones) get one or two pictures if it's relevant but here it's just a random "I love me some big tits and ass." post at irregular intervals.
It's weird.
>>
>>34989710
Because we're popular. I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't all just blatant coomer bait. We have some good EqG prompts and greens once in awhile but it's all drowned out by thinly-veiled fetishposting.
>>
>>34989710
Because we have dedicated no hooves fags that try to derail any and all RGREqG stuff being posted, even when writefags have been doing it for years.
>>34989717
Same as all the other "coomer" posting with pone Equestrians. But you don't complain about that.
>>
>>34989729
>But you don't complain about that.
I would if it was brought up. Now it has, but you've done it for me, so thanks.
But since you mentioned it, it's like every prompt that ends with the equivalent of ">What would you do?" Yeah we know exactly what you'd do, at least be honest about it.
>>
>>34989710
It would be more regular, but this guy got it>>34989729
some fags used to reeeeee, really loudly about no hooves, but now they just stick to drowning out everything or leaching off prompt ideas and turning it too pone.
>>
>>34989738
>Yeah we know exactly what you'd do, at least be honest about it.
Not him, but please anon, tell me, what WOULD I do?
>>
>>34989717
I can see the popular angle, i just find it weird they have barely any substance usually other than "Here's something i find attractive" and barely connect to anything else going on at the time, like >>34989298 and >>34989316 came out of nowhere.

>>34989729
>>34989740
>Dedicated no hooves fags.
Not seen anyone trying to drown out or 'leech' prompt ideas as they seem to be pretty distinct from each other but i'll take your word for it, im not here everyday.
>>
>>34989770
Get your dick wet. Every single one of those prompts is an incredibly obvious lead-in to lots of sex, just hiding the sex behind a question with one obvious answer.
It's coomerposting. All coomerposting should fuck off, or at least try to actually write so we might get something interesting about it, instead of Peepee Hard Prompt #Infinity
>>
>>34989800
You are a sad man if you think that way.
For me one of joys of this board is seeing lame and obviously lazy prompts taken in such crazy directions that it makes writefags shit their pants from sheer green potential overload.
>>
File: tiresome.png (643 KB, 1022x731)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>34989779
>i just find it weird they have barely any substance usually other than "Here's something i find attractive"
This. Unironically not RGRE enough, no matter how much they try to play it up.
>>
>>34986142
One ponk mare
>>
>>34989827
I've coomed twice today while reading this general. What have you done today, Anon?
>>
>>34988215
This makes my pp big.
>>
>>34989827
>RGRE
>But it doesn't count cause I don't like it
That's nice faggot.
>>
File: 1581883438019.jpg (1.43 MB, 1216x1446)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Short Prompt
>You are Anon, a grown-ass man being bullied by a high school delinquent named Gilda
>It doesn't help that, with men being skinny twinks and women being busty amazons, you're basically being sexually harassed by a bombshell-bodied 16 year old
>Her equal height means that you're staring into the near-endless abyss that is her cleavage half the time, which she endlessly teases you with
>What can you possibly do about someone that constantly invades your personal space, insists on getting touchy feely with you while making the most crude, inappropriate comments about your junk, and can easily take what she wants from you if she ever felt like it?
>>
File: 1330202429520.png (2.14 MB, 1082x1500)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>34988467
Holy shit, actually sounds beautiful to look at. I'd stare at her for hours.
>>
>>34984439
Angry about Elves
>>
>>34990000
Tell her that she better be prepared to have her ass invaded hard with no lube.
also dat number
>>
>>34989298
>they're also amazon-sized
nah
>>
>>34990000
>Equal height
>Face level with tits
God damnit people make up your mind!
>>
>>34990047
The Anon in the prompt just has extreme scoliosis so his head is constantly angled right into her tits.
>>
>>34990077
The entire prompt and most others like it can basically be summed up as "Tits." for the amount of thought put into it.
>>
>>34990084
That's why putting thought into the absurdities is fun.
>>
File: TITS.jpg (23 KB, 600x375)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>34990084
Titquestria when?
>>
>>34990000
>Gilda is actually really shy around the opposite sex
>She likes to act like she's tough, but she was raised to respect males
>This means that while she talks a big game when Anon accepts her advances she turns into a blushing mess
>She's extremely nervous about messing up their date
>>
>>34990084
Implying that's a bad thing
This entire thread is built upon wish fulfillment. I don't see what's wrong with with having a couple coomer wish fulfillments inbetween all the actual deep and good stuff.
If you think that it's too "low brow" for our thread then I need you to get off your Three Hugger and look at where you are. You're on a website built for weeb/waifu shit, on a board dedicated to a children's show. We're already as low brow as it gets. Let people have fun. As long as it's RGRE, it belongs in the RGRE thread. End of discussion.
>>
File: 133087324313.png (88 KB, 582x578)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>34990092
When the thought is nestled deep in her cleavage it's not very fun for anything but your pp though.
The big crotchtiddy bat prompts have a similar problem but at least they can feature
>Bat pone quirks.
>Pony quirks in general
>Usually teen pone, dips into social aspects of her appearance being considered poor by pony standards.
Need to give people a bone to chew on alongside their boner, and "Big heavily stacked human in human high school who is basically female chad" isnt much of one, this addition >>34990109 makes it better but even then "Brash outgoing person is secretly shy" is pretty cliche at this point.
Cliches can be done well, they exist for a reason, but they cant really stand on their own when they reach that point of saturation.

>>34990107
>"Anon is such a bird lover, he keeps asking to see my tits

>>34990128
Counterpoint, you have most of the entirety of the mainstream internet that caters to scantily clad human females.
Personally, i'd prefer a bit more effort put in on this tiny subsection that is primarily about ponies, with the humans being only tangentily related.
Obviously i cant stop people from posting it, but i fail to see how encouraging people put a tiny amount of effort in is possibly a bad thing.
It's not a matter of being low brow, it's a matter of being gosh darn lazy.
>>
>>34990149

I want to pet Roseluck's tits, they look so cute!
>>
>>34990149
I was mostly talking about how I find the idea of explaining a typo with "Anon has a horrific physical deformity" being funny but if you want to read that much into it more power to you I guess
>>
>>34990149
That's fair, and I definitely see your point. My argument is more directed towards those who aggressively complain about the coom posters. Apologies for not making that clear enough.

They will always exist, and they will always post, because they like it. It's pretty much always a couple prompts, and a few people cooming to them. In no way, however, does it somehow take away from the stuff that has actual effort put into it. Nobody is going to look at the low effort posting, and then stop doing high effort stuff because of it. Complaining about it will only fill up the thread and spark some autists to shout at each other.

In fact, I'd argue that the occasional low effort promts, coomer or not, are actually helpful. They bring traffic that gives the general alive. It inspires people to write, and people liking that green inspires the writers to write more. As their skills develop, they may move on to high effort stuff too. I have seen many great writefags start with coomer stuff.

But hey, you know how opinions are. Like assholes, everyone has one and mine stinks.
>>
File: Holding up the tits.png (32 KB, 440x419)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>34990157
I bet they're so soft to snuggle.

>>34990167
I'm an overly explainly talky guy, sorry.

>>34990181
I get what you're saying and i'm a full advocate of inspiring other anons with even tiny one sentence posts, but that just comes back around to what i said regarding giving someone a bone.
You need to give someone something to work with, just saying "I really love tits and ass you guys" will just get either agreement or ignored because it's a railroaded foregone conclusion.
Look at the little interaction i'm having with the other guy regarding roselucks tits, practically the definition of low-effort posting yet it could spawn Anon or roseluck or both being extremely dense / innocent regarding innunendo, with the other two flower sisters torn between it being adorable and "BY CELESTIA'S HEAVY TITS JUST KISS ALREADY." and the pair getting concerned about Celestias overweight birds.
Compare to things like the amazon prompts almost need to be completely subverted to go anywhere because they dont have any 'hooks' for people beyond the sex appeal, but then that'd piss off the people who like the intial idea since it's essentially derailing the main premise.
Like, in a world of amazons, Anon turns down the hyper sexualised aggressive females throwing themselves at him (sometimes literally) in favour of the skinny nerd because she's more relatable and then they both go to pony-equestria together because i'm biased like that.
>>
>>34990283
You good homie. It's honestly just cuz I'm triggered no one else thought that was funny. I thought I was being clever damn it!
>>
>>34990283
Who are you to say that amazon posts won't inspire someone to write something high effort, just cause you don't like it? What inspires people is incredibly subjective, and if someone does get inspired by an amazon coomer post to write a high effort RGRE coomer story, are you really going to argue it would be low effort because you don't like it? Pretty much any idea can inspire creativity, in those who like the idea.
>>
What would the RGRE equivalent of a Casanova be? A Somnambula?
>>
>>34989146
Question, is it taboo to use your own herd's milk for anything that requires milk, and should you let them know about it if you do? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>34990324
I feel like it would be fine, but as a courtesy you should probably let them know you're using it in your cooking.
>>
File: Derpy draws foalcon.jpg (404 KB, 1325x2000)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>34990307
I thought it was slightly amusing, i'm more of a visual pun kind of guy though.

>>34990307
You misunderstand, the fact i dont like them personally isnt the problem.
I chose the amazon prompts cause they're the most recent, so lets look at them.
>>34990000
>>34990109
Gilda
>>34989615
>>34989586
>>34989298
Rainbow
>>34989316
>>34989599
Sunset.

Of the three, the only one with a hook that would interest people beyond those who just want to fuck an amazon is the sunset one, where she's shitposting earthlings.
The other two are basically slightly different variants of the same concept, and offer nothing but that concept.
That's good for people who really like it, but not exactly much to build on.

>>34990324
Let them know you silly colt, you need to let a mare get in a "no homo" before she starts eating or drinking, especially if she's not in your herd where that's usually handled with the morning wake up kisses.
>>
>>34990362
Dropped the top (you) for >>34990306
>>
>>34990367
Oh I didn't write the prompt, just the part about horrible scoliosis.
>>
>>34990367
Oh wait, now I see. I'm just dumb
>>
>>34990367
Thank you
>>
>>34990149
Speaking of big crotchtiddy prompts inspiring people tho, I have been thoroughly inspired. But I'm doing the smart thing and actually finishing my first story before I try to write another.
>>
>>34990362
>Of the three, the only one with a hook that would interest people beyond those who just want to fuck an amazon is the sunset one, where she's shitposting earthlings.
How do you know what interests people and what doesn't?
>>
>>34990362
>you need to let a mare get in a "no homo" before she starts eating or drinking, especially if she's not in your herd
So, theoretically, if one was to have sold baked goods at the regional fair two weeks ago, would that make every mare customer a dyke?
N-not that anything like that ever happened, of course! Just for the sake of debate.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>34990434
Never
>>
>>34990434
Simmer down. We're only on page 1.
>>
File: Did you just fart.png (396 KB, 1280x700)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>34990384
Glad to hear it.

>>34990401
Please tell me what is in the other two prompts i linked other than "Desire to fuck amazon, who may or may not secretly be shy." because i legitimately cant see it.

>>34990414
Oh great, now we're all going to get purged by the Cadenzians lest our homolust run rampant, those better have been some damn fine goods.
>>
>>34990434
HERE:

>>34990443
>>34990443
>>34990443
>>
>>34990447
I don't see it either, but that does not mean others won't see interest in them.
>>
>>34990447
Great-great-grandma's recipes from the deep south. Can't go wrong.
>>
>>34990458
Okay you seem to be significantly misunderstanding what i'm saying so i'll try to parse it down.

Those two prompts are great for people who want to fuck an amazon.
For those that do not, those prompts offer nothing.
This reduces the chance that prompt will be expanded upon, which is bad.
The sunset prompt offers that BUT ALSO offers something for people who do not want to fuck an amazon.
This increases the chance that prompt will be expanded upon, which is good.

When writing, expand beyond the base concept to increase your audience, even the smallest throw away line about a pet parrot can inspire someone better than a 15 line description of someones gentitals.
>>
>>34990498
But how do you know someone can't find interest and inspiration to write something based on those 2 prompts, and expanding upon it to make it more than just "cumming" to amazons?
>>
>>34990498
I vibe with what your saying. I think a little more effort on the part of some prompts could go a long way.
>>
>>34990519
For the interest of my sanity i'm just going to leave it here my guy, i cant think of a way to get my point across any simpler.
Have a good evening.

>>34990539
It's not even all that much, literally just one line at the right time can trigger pages upon pages of green or even great art.
>>
>>34990554
So you can't say for certain that someone can't find an inspiration in them that leads to expanding the concept? You do realize that when you write a prompt you don't have to force yourself to reinvent the wheel. If you have an idea you personally like, and it's rgre, post it. Writefags aren't babies that are incapable of coming up with ideas to expand a prompt. They don't need to be spoonfed that shit every time
>>
>>34989050
sauce?
>>
File: 1602756.jpg (376 KB, 3336x1396)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>34990790
https://derpibooru.org/images/1068270
>>
>>34990820
>monochrome
THAT'S the tag I should've searched. Thanks, friend.
>>
>>34989563
>Ad Infinitum
What's that?
>>
>>34990904
Engie writing about Anon the Motherfucker
>>
>>34990910
Got a link?
>>
>>34989973
What do you honestly expect from the >no-hooves-REEEE autists?
>>
>>34990912
https://pastebin.com/daM4bf5d
Anon sticks his dick in the equinomorphization of a black hole
>>
>>34990922
Fucking hot. Thanks, Engy.
>>
File: Coomer Meme.png (1.06 MB, 2452x1496)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>34989729
>coomer
>>
>>34988161
Literally who
>>
>>34990149
Except this is the only place that caters to porn, stories, ect about these specific characters.
>i'd prefer a bit more effort put in on this tiny subsection that is primarily about ponies, with the humans being only tangentily related.
It is perfectly related, when its RGRE, but people are also fine with anon pone and the tf thread being here, human is better than both those things, but you always complain, about human only.
>Obviously i cant stop people from posting it, but i fail to see how encouraging people put a tiny amount of effort in is possibly a bad thing.
You mean the majority that want to enjoy it without you constantly reeeing, especially when writefags want to make stuff with it you insipid shit?
>it's a matter of being gosh darn lazy.
How about all the prompts with pones that have been regurgitated as often as the humanized posts, such as the ones where Anon can do the thing mares think he can't and go whoa, Anon is a silly stallion until a foal is in front of him, ect. Acting like its lazy is the most stupidly disingenuous thing to come out of your mouth.
>>
>>34990283
You say that but we have had several writefags take simple prompts with humans and make something of them, only for you to constantly whinge and moan about them not writing pone, even when a human prompt is expanded in a direction writefags think would be fun to go in, shut the fuck up you doomposting faggot..
>>
>>34990149
Anon, we have plenty of lazy pony prompts too. How many times is big teaty bat gf thrown around? There's little more substance and effort made beyond "big teats is big and I wanna shove my face in them". I think only one writefag took a stab at it and that was months ago. Just as many effortless pony posts get made where it's an image, maybe a single line, and nothing more, but I hear suspiciously few complains when big teaty goth gf mare gets posted about how lazy or low effort that is. EqG is not by its nature incapable of producing good content. LaP, for example, has written lots of wonderful and entertaining RGREqG stories about Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, and it's 100% humanshit. You can't discount an entire avenue or branch of content as objectively worthless because you don't like it. I don't know if you know this, but people are going to exist around you that like things you don't like and dislike things you like, and they're not going to fuck off because you're sad.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, famalamadingdong, but people are going to post things here you personally don't like, and they're gonna do it all the time. That's the risk you take when you browse a public forum. But do you know what I do when I see a writefag posting stuff that I don't like? I filter him or I ignore him, because I'm a fucking adult who can deal with a less than ideal world that doesn't cater to my tastes. Here's a sentiment related to your image of Roseluck: tough tits, big boy.
>>
Leave this shit in this thread and migrate to the new hottness:
>>34992068
>>34992068
>>34992068
>>
>>34992070
Nice job, jackass.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.