[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Purp.png (2.2 MB, 2000x1149)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
Welcome to the My Massive Pony Thread!
Purple Princess Edition

Check out our slowly growing pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9HrRJZqs

Place for fan art, fan fics, stories, and even canon content, for ponies of all sizes, from the smallest spark to the largest monolith of friendship!

Previous thread: >>34805118
>>
First for best secondary bighorse!
>>
What do they eat?
>>
>>34895328
Trees.
>>
>>34895321
>First for best secondary bighorse!
That's not Applejack Mrs. Cake
>>
File: 1425860322155.jpg (1.11 MB, 1200x1200)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>34895328
(you)
>>
>>34895328
Those really big round hay bales you see in fields sometimes. It's their equivalent of a rice ball.
>>
File: whoo.jpg (77 KB, 560x560)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>34895304
Picture taken moments after Twilight learned her first hoof knowledge of strigiformes is of no use at the superb owl.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (510 KB, 1800x1500)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>34895328
Anything sweet or salty
this includes (You)
>>
>>34894860
Don't have a option that I've picked yet.

Just gonna state an observation, so clearly she can't take on our good girl Warsworn which is excellent. we can do some more character building with Warsworn later, since she showed us some more inner feelings. Was short and quick but good character growth.

Got Frozen back, should add some feet back onto her bones to heal that leg. And got the rest of the party together, great.

Red Star is possibly going for something stage-like, a plan C or something city wide or something the Empire has hidden defensively castle. I'm thinking if they don't have something like an artifact or something the high royal is hoarding from common folk like in other fantasies. then Red is going for bigger ranged guns in siege weapons something she can use to react to one to five soon to be massive warrior mares breathing down the castle gates. we know she's only recently gotten an idea of how to harness and re-purpose the Earth's Might, i personally don't think she can summon more with out stealing more from us or the amazons.

I don't know if we could summon more might, would take abit and the earth might not think we deserve it, the earth is giving though and seems kinda fickle like nature is anyway. On imperial territory anyway.

since writing this, i'm leaning towards D and C but making all our party massive 100+ ft for the chat or one cool headed mare like Stonesong or Kindfang since she can probably get the largest maybe? since Might stacks on that mare brilliantly. Stonesong or Lemon would be my first choice though with the others big a but still smaller just to get our point across.
I don't wanna leave Red Star the way she is, but she is the antagonist here trying to shrill us into being the "bigger" bad guys. I say we be the bigger ponies, i really don't think the empress is even at the capital, but i could be wrong.

Doing B while not getting at Red Star stating D isn't a bad option but it is showing our full power.
>>
>>34895495 cont*
we're at a point where there is a moment to contemplate what to do. we could end this conflict fast with a varying show of multi-mare force or
singular great might. Or do we show/state what our original intentions and leave. the roads ends i feel are drawing close for the cyoa (not that i want it to) but we still have a decent amount of miles before the journey ends or more empress trials to continue, guess we'll see soon.
>>
>>34894860
D. Make it clear that we could end this pretty easily, but are choosing not to and are still willing to talk. Maybe the empress will come to her senses and have Red Star stand down.
>>
>>34894860
C. Just leave. If they want negotiations now they'll have to come to the amazons. This may reignite the war unless the ponies can make amends and recompense for trying to fuck them on this one.
>>
>>34895328
Tiny pones.
>>
>>34895379
>giant Cup Cake
Patrician taste, anon.
>>
>>34894860
D. Give size to Frozen so she can heal her injuries and prepare for whatever comes next, and give a bit of size to all of them to be at least 70 feet or so. Don't give a long-winded speech if we can, with how much time it'll give Red and maybe the Empress if she's in on this. Just simply ask to speak to the Empress so we can end this rigged game they're playing against us. If we don't get a response, or they refuse to comply, go with C and leave. The fact that a crazy giant Red was seen by plenty of guards, and amazons left without attempting to conquer the capital or hurt ponies, is enough to hopefully get the message across to those ponies who live at the capitol.
Really didn't like telling Warsworn and making it sound as if it'll just be just the two of us alone, or fully committing ourselves to her proposition when there wasn't a vote for accepting it. Not that I was against telling her we would accept, but delving into it should've been saved for later to have more wholesome moment than here.
>>
File: 1485493070432.png (217 KB, 1250x764)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>all these wagies going to work when you can just live free in a bigmare's stocking and eat crumbs of her food
Shaking my head, family.
>>
>>34895328
small ponies and (you) obviously
>twilight will never keep you as a small snack for whenever she's hungry mid study session
>this will never happen all the time
why live
>>
File: Im_on_Fortune.png (65 KB, 400x400)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>not having a /mmp/ bigpone rp buddy
Remember when the irc channels were a thing? Yo uused to be able to find someone to rp with there.
>>
>>34896802
>Really didn't like telling Warsworn and making it sound as if it'll just be just the two of us alone, or fully committing ourselves to her proposition when there wasn't a vote for accepting it. Not that I was against telling her we would accept, but delving into it should've been saved for later to have more wholesome moment than here.

Liken the way you a thinken anon. Getting your giant mare and getting to eat them all out too.

For real though yeah I do want the mayor to have adventures with Warsworn, i'm with you in getting our little harem to join too in someway. Why have one bigmare that loves you when you can have 3-5 that already love each other and you very much, why not keep great relationships that works. War does love us, Kindfang, and Stonesong as our closer triangle. if we get Lemon and Frozen too, sweet, we love and owe it/love to them both too, we make it pentagon. All the time doing matchmaking with them is well spent on these lovely ladies.

>I want to be buried under a mountain range of mares instead a single one not that i mind, but dis my good end.
>>
File: 1533787470357.png (496 KB, 720x1280)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>34896981
>Roleplaying a fetish
I would never be comfortable knowing the giant mare was actually just a dude, especially if it was a canon one which are the best

Yet, on other hand, I find Anonfilly a interesting concept with the fight to remain human and not give in to horse, although current fags from that thread thoroughly corrupted the concept
The duality of my onions is not lost on me...
>>
File: 1470168413605.png (556 KB, 1414x1000)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
>>34897282
They were fine with any interpretation of anonfilly, they just had their meme filly that had the most content
>>
>>34895304
Noice camel toe!
>>
wait is this where the vore thread went?
>>
>>34897645
Nope. Size difference vore has always had a home here. The vore thread was almost always same size fat shit with a little amazon. There was more bitching about non-fatal than size difference there though.
>>
>>34894860
D - and if there’s no sign of the empress coming to negotiate or of Red Star standing down, then follow up with C.
>>
>>34895328
pusy
>>
>>34897045
It's far less to do about the mayor getting his harem end (thought that is part of it), and more like avoiding making Warsworn think that she needs to solely rely on him to take on the world. Warsworn is disconnected from her sisters, and pushing her towards something that risks creating a sort of dependency isn't good at all for her.
Truthfully, I'm still a little unsure why Warsworn revealed her plans to him first, and not others. It's good to be close to her, but with how much she's self-conscious of others judging her, it makes me wonder why she isn't more closer to Kindfang and Stonesong, who she's spent years with, than the mayor. We're not the first ones who didn't judge or fear her, after all, and she wasn't as fascinated with ponies as our other amazon lovers, which helped push those connections faster. Maybe she closed herself off from every single one of her sisters up to this point, until we came along offering our blacksmith skills which opened her up more? That's the only thing I can come up.
>>
File: ☀️.jpg (333 KB, 1280x1280)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>
>>34896802
>>34895577
>>34895828
>>34895495
>>34897886
. So yeah, while I felt that there was a leaning toward going with Warsworn as an endgame, the point wasn’t about deciding for good to go solely with her forever here. There’s many solutions for that to be addressed in time, like bringing friends along from time to time, only going adventuring at specific months of the year, having a camp that is not too far from the civilized world… but talking about all that wasn’t in the tone of boosting Warsworn back to self-confidence, and I chose not to weight the Mayor’s speech down with too much technicalities and suppositions.

“Warsworn. Hand Frozen to me!” You say. “I’m gonna heal her leg.”
With a nod, the 50-foot mare carefully drops the amazon chief next to you.
“I appreciate that Mayor.” The amazon says. She’s slightly shorter than you are when she wraps her hooves around your neck. “But again, how about you make me big enough to dwarf this castle and get rid of all our problems at once?”
“No, I still want to talk to the empire.” You state. “All the ponies saw we were attacked here, and the Empress too I believe. So we’re gonna be the bigger ponies in all the possible ways. And while I don’t want you to destroy this city, I’ll make sure the empire understands they can’t dismiss our strength.”

With that, you start to infuse the amazon chief with might. Her leg first heals completely, and then her head rapidly starts to rise in front of you. She grabs you when she’s too big to rest on you, and she ascend enough to outgrow Warsworn over a dozen seconds.
The amazon chief stops growing at 70 feet, a size that you intend to give to all your friends present.
>>
>>34898642
“That’s more like it!” Frozen revels in her newfound power. “Now, are you sure you don’t want to make me, let’s say, 30 times bigger? I know you still have it in you Mayor. If not more… Have you tried reaching for the might of the earth around here yet?”

In fact, you haven’t. After Frozen puts you on the ground again, you try to focus to get a feel about that possibility, but your willpower is plain out rejected by the earth. It felt like you were physically pushed back inside your own body, and you inadvertently stumble on your hooves.
“No good.” You say to Frozen. “I can’t summon it at all. Anyway, Lemon Balm. It’s your turn.”
“What? Me too?” She sounds surprised.
“Uhm.” You nod, resolute. “That’s the best idea I have to keep everybody safe. I’m gonna make you all as large as Frozen.”
“Okay.” She nods back. And grabs you to put you on her back. “Go on then.”

You grow the yellow mare, the ocean of her silky-soft fur swelling grander under you until she reaches the same size as her lover.
“Oh, my…” Lemon Balm looks around in awe. From her perspective, you’re about the size of a mouse. “I’m glad the ponies left. You look so small, Mayor. Make sure to stay on our bodies where it’s safer. It would be terrifyingly easy to accidentally step on something your size.”

“My turn now!” Kindfang says excitedly. When Lemon hands you over, she smooches your face before hugging you tight against her chest. As you grow her, you realize once more that the plump mare reacts more strongly to the might of the earth. Not only do you feel yourself ascend faster in the air than you expected, but you end up overshooting her growth by a wide margin, and it’s 100 feet of plump sexiness that now hold you between her hooves.
>>
>>34898645
“Mmmh!” The tawny mare lets out a moan of delight when you’re done sharing the might of the earth. “Growing always feels so good... I can’t wait until we can forget about all that political and war stuff and we can grow and shrink whenever we want!”

Then it’s Stonesong’s turn. Deciding not to overdo it, you make her 70 feet like Frozen and Lemon.
“Thank you Mayor.” The brown amazon simply says. “The situation wasn’t looking bright a few hours ago, but now we’re all free and it’s mostly thanks to you. That conflict may be close to reach a conclusion, but we can’t let our guard down just yet.”

And finally, there’s Warswron. She was already 50 feet tall, but you decide to add another layer of steel-hard muscles on top of her, and to make her sword become even more of a tool of mass destruction.
“What? Did you think I wasn’t strong enough already?” The enlarged fiery mare grins. “Alright, maybe I did give you some reasons to cover my back earlier, so thanks. That unicorn girl’s definitely gonna get hit next time.”
“Hopefully you won’t have to hit her.” You say.

Indeed, with five mares of 70 feet or more in the city grounds, Red Star’s presence suddenly seems a lot less threatening. The unicorn hasn’t moved since earlier, eyes closed as though she was focusing on something.
“Frozen?” You say. “If that’s alright with you, would you mind stating that we do not wish to fight anymore?”
The amazon chief proceeds to exchange a look with each of her sisters, and they all show her a little nod in response. Now assured if their support, Frozen Dawn takes a stance.
>>
>>34898648
“Ponies of the empire!” She declares loud enough Red Star and all the ponies still in the capital can hear her. “We have come to your city to submit ourselves to a trial as we had previously agreed with your envoy. But tonight, we have been treated as enemies on your ground, and our lives were put at risk by the actions of Red Star that you all probably see up there. She also attempted to steal our power for herself. However, we have decided that the events of tonight would not change our wish to end this conflict without the use of violence against the ponies. Even if the circumstances weren’t the ones we agreed on, we did in fact escape from a prison of the empire, which was supposed to be the trial. As such, it would be fitting for the Empress to come and meet us as she promised in the event of our victory. If she does, we may continue our relationship on more appeased grounds.”

A heavy silence falls on the city after Frozen Dawn speaks. Red Star remains motionless for a few more seconds, then something seems to happen. It’s hard to see in the distance, but you think one of the windows of the castle opened, and Red Star put her hoof there to pick up somepony. Then, the unicorn raises this hoof in your direction, and her horn flashes with magic for an instant.

“Amazons of the mountains.” The voice of the empress is heard just as loud as the one of Frozen Dawn. She does not, however, wear any flashy armor like last time. “You have my most sincere apologies about the events of tonight. It appears my younger sister’s zeal about protecting the empire has brought her to make ill-advised choices behind my back. I do not plan to deny my own responsibility either, as I should have noticed sooner the situation did not fit for her usual methods, and that the case of you uprising had become personal in her mind. You can rest assured she will have to answer for every single of her actions."
>>
>>34898650
"And if you are willing to forgive the empire about tonight, I shall gladly talk with you to find solutions about our conflict without any more fighting.”

Lemon Balm exhales in relief, and all the amazons exchange some content looks in reaction to the answer of the empress. This did sound like what you wanted to hear. Troublingly so even…

You keep staring at Red Star, and you notice something strange happening. From Red Star’s hooves, her many tendrils of purple magic are coming out, and start to ensnare the tiny earth mare on her hoof.
“I vowed to protect the empire from all threats, visible or invisible.” Red Star’s voice is heard in the night, full of an icy determination.
“Red Star! No, stop!” You hear the empress call in a panic, but she’s ignored by her sister and her voice getting muffled. “This is an order!”
“And I shall do so even if you try to stop me, Solstice.” Red Star states, disregarding the words of the empress. “Even if you order me to, I will not let you down! I didn’t lose to those barbarians yet! I have a plan! I cannot afford to be as cautious as I wished with this, but it’s time I showed these savages the real extend of the empire’s might!”

And there, Red Star grows.

In only a couple seconds, the unicorn goes from 40 feet to match the size of your amazon friends at 70.
“AH, YES!” A nearly orgasmic shriek pierces the night. “I knew it! Power flows into me! Your reign as an empress will never stop my sister! Starting tonight, I shall protect you with a power worthy of a GODDESSS!”

“What in tarnation…” Lemon Balm seems dumbstruck. “How… how is this possible?”
“Don’t tell me she’s tapping into the might of the Earth of the whole empire through the empress!?” Frozen exclaims in disbelief. “If that’s what’s happening, she’s gonna end up really, really, really…”
>>
>>34898654
“YES! It is exactly what’s happening, worm!” Red star roars, as another very pleasurable spurt brings her to 120 feet of height. “This is your final chance of surrendering. Before long, I will be so powerful I’ll be able to erase your very existence in this world with a mere thought! But if you bend the knee now, I’ll make sure you’ll become my pretty little slaves until the end of your pathetic lives instead!”

“HEY!” Frozen barks in indignation. “I didn’t give up on that line to hear some empire bitch throw it at me!”
“This isn’t the time for pettiness!” Stonesong exclaims. “We have to stop her! And fast!”
“But what can we do?” Warsworn says. “She’s just gonna run away like a coward until she’s…” she gulps. “Well, too big for even me to handle!”
“Aaah… What can we do?” Kindfang seems on the verge of panic.

This is really bad. Fate seems to immensely favor Red Star with how well the might of the earth reacts to her magic. Can you even kill her anymore? Is there anything you can do to prevent her to become dozens of miles tall, thus virtually achieving godhood?

>A: Put all your size in one amazon, and hope they can take the might of the earth themselves to keep up with Red Star’s growth. input target amazon
>B: Grow all the amazons as huge as you can and try to knock her out before she gets too powerful.
>C: Pretend to surrender, and make her lose control of her magic through sex
>D: Call Red Star to reason. She’s harming her sister! And the empire as a whole too!
>>
>>34898657
I’m tempted by D, but I can’t think of any way to make it work, anything we could really say to talk her down. If anyone can come up with something good maybe I’ll change my vote - otherwise A, dump it all into Warsworn and let her finish it quickly.
>>
>>34898657
Yeah, agreed on at least trying D. She’s going to destroy a good portion of the city without even intending to. Try calling out for any remaining guards to attempt to rescue their empress too. Maybe the empress herself can try to stop Red Star from draining the earth’s might through her.
If that fails, dump everything into Warsworn.
>>
>>34898657
C. The amount of time and concentration she took to do this, the lust she showed during her fights, and the mayor's firsthand knowledge of controlling this power. All signs point to sex being the clear way to win this "fight". If we have to grow anyone it should be the sexperts Stonesong and Frozen Dawn, followed by Kindfang who is insatiable, then Lemon Balm and Warsworn who are the least experienced in random hookups. If possible, find those unicorn mares who couldn't have gotten too far. They were paid for the whole night by the royal coffers themselves it seems, so this is non-negotiable.
This is also, you know, a fetish quest. Sex has been the best solution to many, many problems so far.
>>
File: 1660561.png (380 KB, 1500x1500)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>
File: 1577486004213.png (1.25 MB, 3071x1505)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Threadly poll.
https://www.strawpoll.me/19295088

What choose, what do?
Bonus points: Write a short green about your choice.
>>
>>34899172
Cute unicorn mare sounds nice - sounds like a very comfy slow growth scenario
>>
>>34899235
>very comfy
Unless the cute mare makes ponies happy by being a stripper
>>
File: 1546655887069.png (596 KB, 1461x923)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>
Concept: Twin pones, colt and filly, but as they become adults the mare grows bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger....
>>
>>34899937
Or just leave them as colt and filly, where they get bigger the more fun they have, and they're too young to know better or care.
>>
File: 1852659.png (850 KB, 2550x2838)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
>>34899937
Concept: Twin pones, colt and filly, but as they become adults the stallion grows smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller...
>>
>>34899937
Nice prompt, would read

>>34900035
And the obligatory low budget, shitty chineighse knockoff
>>
>>34898657
While D sounds good, we don't really know enough about Red to reason with her. If she's not even listening to her own sister begging her to stop, why would she listen to those she perceives to be the enemy?
A. Dump it all into Kindfang. While Warsworn is a good option, she's reckless and might destroy the castle and cause other collateral damage. With how attuned Kindfang is to the earth, there's also a good chance Kindfang can overpower Red's desire to take the might of the earth and prevent Red from taking any more for herself,
>>
File: 1549302559427.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
You ever notice how growthfags have smallbrains, yet shrinkfags have big brains?

Strange, isn't it?
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>34900813
>>
>>34900838
Starlight strikes me as the kind of mare who’s into shrinking. Like she’d pester Sunburst to partake in some micro-play.
“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. I’ll keep you super safe, wrap you in every protection spell I know, give you some time to look at my pussy before going in it.”
>>
>>34898657
Gotta go with C
>>
File: 1538980028059.png (552 KB, 2048x2048)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>
>>34900908
Once i dictator, always a dictator.
She puts on the nice girl act now, but once a pone is shrunk, they stay that way as one of her subjects.
>>
>>34898657
Honestly.... I thought D at first but after thinking out all the options we really only have two if your run the numbers and logic.
Choice A has a smaller chance of working if you throw everything into i would think, Kindfang, cause of her growth potential, sex insatiability, the earth has already favored her once already and might able to tip the favor of the empires Might's pool to her if she reached that critical mass point she reached before.

Honestly i'm not scared of any of our mares reaching this critical grow mass point of around 1900-2000 ft tall? i think it was. but that's it that's all we got of around 2400 ft in total I think with -75 ft of Might belonging to Red Star in total Mass and magical might, right now plus healing Frozen and restoring Warsworn. We have 450 ft dependence around all our mares right now and give or take what they already had so just under 1850-1900 ft to play with.

it's the contesting of the pool under the Empress's Reign that is my concern. Red Star even says acknowledges the 'Earthen Power" as her sisters. (mind you I find this concept sexy a sub-goddess of the Country to her mortal sister empress sounds fun. such devotion.) Will one of our mares be able to put a lid on the flow of power and for how long.

The empress herself is a matter too. Knowing nothing of how to control it or even tap it, really she is just a keystone of the power here. Getting her away from Red Star I don't can happen, would possibly only get hyper tits anyway. Warsworn kinda sums it up nicely with;
>“But what can we do?” Warsworn says. “She’s just gonna run away like a coward until she’s…” she gulps. “Well, too big for even me to handle!”

Time is something, i don't think, we even have on our side. To redistribute the growth to one mare or them all at once in choice B is seconds we don't have unless the growth spurts are crazy fast, Red will possibly reach 600 ft or more by the time we get started with her growth rate,
>>
>>34898657
>>34901091 cont'
even with the various transfer methods we have viable for essence of time sake.

i'm over dumbly analytic, but this >>34898974 anon sets it up better summing up Red's own downfall with her lust in multiple areas right now, especially since it's her first embiggening. She sort of like Frozen really, somewhat. I don't think the ladies will be able to catch her and remove her sister safely from her possession with out distraction or making Red's magic go haywire like C kinda says, maybe...

Just maybe losing her body size and bloating out her tits and immobilizing her in a haze of hyper-titty pleasure, if her magic tattoos are keep her Might all over her instead of where it wants to go, she isn't an earth mare or amazon so she has so put a portion of the might to control it even so, hence body runes.

Lastly choosing C does kinda do D sorta anyway keeps her blabbing and thus if her duty to her sister and empire are as just lustfully says. This growing zealot mare might not get as huge as the castle or enough destroy the her capital city/the castle with her own growth, both favorable. we know our limits, we don't know if our enemy know it or her own so... it is very grim currently.

If Red Star reaches that 0.378 mile (2000ft) to 0.5 mile critical mass range of height first, give or take on her own body limits and the earth's willingness. We Are Royally Fuck'd in theory.

So i'm going to choose C as the best option as the mayor. I can't say what our mares will think of our doomed thinking or if they will take another choice or path of there own (*cough* Frozen/Lemon).
Heck Red Star might even doom herself getting all big and bad and not able to handle such sexy orgasmic growth powers with out attuning to the earth's might (being not a child of the earth) and just cum it all out or something. Heck the empress might start growing to depending on the siphoning rate, breast mass or in body mass, idk.

So Strongly C. if not, A back up plan.
>>
>>34901172
cont'
since no time really for A.
>>
>>34899157
100% would worship this big zeb. always did like Zecora anyway and her speech and witchdocter likeness. Making this alchemist mare feel extra special with a special growth potion i would definitely do. Plus she's seems like an older, matured, wise mare anyway and arch-type i like similar to Celestia, Luna, Cadence, other milf mares and Growfag's older but totally love-able mare characters.
>>
Heya, anyone here try AI Dungeon 2 yet, for bigpone self-made story content. it's not the worst but not the greatest for getting a short-long green together that can be random or funny growth, shrink and just GTS content. Had some shrink and grow stories of Lyra and Trixie cuddle doming a smol pone. Celestia going full grow gentle god-mode. and plenty of Zecora /Flutters cruel but cute shrink things to tinies. Big Dash transformations and others.

You do kinda have to man handle the AI responses and /revert command for shit scenarios but i dig it for now. it does like to make you go to sleep a lot and tries to divert context away and has trouble with animal/monster anatomy even though it will recognize Canon main6 pone and references some stuff from the show. it does have it's rare good prompt responses back it just takes the story to get going and reminder in your own commands of steering the Ai straight where you wanna go or remembering things like size or has trouble with things staying pones and big or smol in size or changing size.

But, hey it's an idea maker, so it's helped me allot recently with my shit grammar and writer's block.
>>
>>34899172
>You are a tinyanon of your chosen size. You are kept as a pet/friend by an ordinary stallion
>3 votes
Some based anons here.
>>
File: 1565800.png (1.41 MB, 1858x1930)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
For those that don't peek outta this thread enough there's a lewd edit thread goin' on atm https://u.smutty.horse/ltbnpyutypo.png
>>
>>34901716
People's dislike for Golly overrides their love for horse pussy.
>>
>>34901716
Yea I saw that, and one of the very first posts a fag started reeing about size, same thing happens often on /nmp/ whenever something even close to size comes up.
I wonder what's up with that guy and if he has legit autism

>>34901940
What does Golly have to do with that thread Anon?
And this is /mlp/, I think you're mixing the likes dislikes with somewhere else fag
>>
>>34902007
Golly/Rapidstrike is the artist on the Fluttershy pic. As far as reeing fags, macro brings out the detractors like few other fetishes.
>>
There’s some large Ponk in the new stop motion thingy: https://youtube.com/watch?v=HDgX4NrUOPs
>>
File: Canon now bitches.png (4 KB, 200x200)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>34902592
I wonder if Ponk becoming canonically big is a result of that one fag's concentrated autism powers, or as a cosmic middle finger to everyone who kept making fun of him and shopping in small Ponk's into Twilight pictures. The cosmic ballet, goes on.
>>
>>34902592
That's cute, but I think a video like this may encourage kids to drink the stuff under the sink.
>>
>>34902592
All the giggling and happy noises makes me think it's a happy tree friends episode and that pinkie is going to melt from the inside because she drank a bunch of chemicals.
>>
>>34902768
Of all the things in that scene, it was her voice made me all tingley. And hard.
>>
File: 2255318.jpg (1.17 MB, 4500x3250)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>ywn be the bigmare
>ywn press your giant ass against the side of an office building to make all the wagies inside walk around with uncomfortable boners
>>
>>34903022
Wasn’t even Andrea’s, which would’ve been even more uncanny hearing from above in a way.
>>
>>34901579
My thoughts exactly
Absolutely based and stallionpilled
>>
>>34903556
>>34901579
>Gayfags strocking each other's dick for having shit taste
Ayy sounds bout right
>>
>>34901579
Nothing wrong with having a big stallion bro to be your wingman when trying to score big mare pussy.
>>
File: images (29).jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>34903578
Cry harder bitch nigga
>>
File: rainbow dash smug hat.png (277 KB, 476x422)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>34903649
Nice content you got there fag.
>>
>>34903649
>>34903784
Shut up and kiss
>>
¿sʇsǝnbǝɹ
>>
>>34903982
Giant australia pony being on fire and running aroud and destroying everyithng while swearing and little pegasus trying to take out the fire
>>
File: 1431228.gif (985 KB, 960x480)
985 KB
985 KB GIF
>>34903982
This, but with Rainbow growing bigger and smugger every time she gets closer to the top.
>>
>>34904032
Bigpone jumps into ocean putting out fire. is all wet now, only in the land down under.
>no plans for a Pegasus to become big savior mare and save all land of most venomous creatures. could be a bluefast or a quietyellow or a rando winged one.
>>
>>34903982
GlimGlam overhearing the princesses complaining about being so tall and deciding to steal their height. To help them, of course.
>>
>>34904052
>not getting to meet an awesome big filly, becoming her friend. not watching her grow into a massively mature and kinder mare speedster hero as she mellows out over the years, but is still being gently teasing and smug around you, desu.
>>
>>34903982
Pinkie Pie sitting on Equestria, leaning on Canterlot with her ponut.
>>
>>34901091
>>34900919
>>34900630
>>34898974
>>34898766
>>34898741
“There’s something.” You say. “I’m not sure it’s going to work, but we don’t have many options here. You’ve probably all noticed how much Red Star was enjoying her growth.”
“Well, yeah.” Frozen makes a bitter smirk. “She’s all stuck up trying to pretend she’s better than us because she doesn’t like sex, but right now she must be one lick away from coming. It would be funny if she didn’t plan to kill us all.”

“Yeah.” You nod. “Growing from the might of the earth feels really good, but Red Star is denying her own desires, and I think that’s something we could exploit. You know, I completely lose control of the might inside me when I come. She has her spells and all, but I believe there’s a good chance Red Star won’t be able to hold on her size if we have her indulge herself enough.”
“So your plan is to make a drooling mess out of her and get the size back while she experiences the afterglow of a lifetime?” Frozen asks.
“Basically, yes.” You nod.

The amazons exchange a few looks, but none of them seems to have anything to object.
“I don’t really see any better option.” Frozen nods. “That’s gonna be our plan, isn’t it?”
“But how are we going to approach her?” Lemon Balm asks.
“Well, no offence Frozen but she’s a little like you.” You start.
“Huh?” The amazon chief frowns, irritated “How so, Mayor? I’m not a stuck-up bitch like her!”
“No, but I think that if we say we surrender, she’s gonna be very happy to hear us beg for mercy, and I believe we’ll get a chance there.” You say, and Frozen seems to begrudgingly acknowledge the resemblance. “We’re gonna have to endure lots of gloating and maybe some abuse, but I think this can work. Let’s give Red Star a night she’s not gonna forget!”

In the meantime, Red Star was in her own world of ethereal pleasure.
>>
>>34904176
Over the course of 2 more growth spurts, she had reached 300 feet of height. Her magic allowed her to hoover over the imperial castle which was starting to look like a mere stool to her. The empress was held safe in a cocoon of magic at the base of her horn. A grin of pure bliss plastered on her face, Red Star merely reveled in the power flowing into her body. Every inch of her was pulsating with burning-hot energy, and a maddening ecstasy had taken root in her mind. But this was the joy of becoming the best protector of the empire that ever existed of course! A noble and bright excitement, that had nothing to do with the animalistic impulses of some barbaric mares. NOTHING!

Oh, right, those mares…
Red Star directs her attention at the little group again. They look like they have something to tell you. Have they decided how they’re going to die yet?

“Red Star!” Stonesong calls, and then all five amazons bend their neck in submission. “It is over. We cannot defeat you, and we will do anything you want if you would just spare our lives.”
“Aaah!” A thrill of intense satisfaction makes Red Star’s grin widen even more. “That must be the first intelligent thought I heard from an amazon. Give all your size to the Mayor them hand him to me then.”

“You have won.” Stonesong replies instead. “We cannot hope to come even close to your greatness, your smarts, and now your strength. You have outclassed us amazons in every possible way.”
“Mmmmmmmmh!” Red Star rolls her eyes and bites her lip. The words of this amazon make her shiver all over with the sweet pleasure of victory. “Finally you know your place. I wouldn’t have said it better myself!”

Was there something to make Red Star’s victory even more complete? She felt like she just forgot something, but how could she when everything felt so perfect? It probably wasn’t important.
>>
>>34904179
“May I humbly ask, Red Star.” Stonesong continues “We amazons have fruitlessly tried to achieve a fraction of your power for so long, and now that it is in front of us we can only grovel in admiration. So, would you allow us to witness your greatness, your growing perfection from a bit closer, so we may give you the worship you deserve?”

Again, Red Star purrs at the subservient praise of the amazon that is like warm honey to her ears.
Then, the massive unicorn disappears on a flash of purple magic, and immediately after, so do the five amazons and you.

You reappear in the middle of vast fields of the empire. Still visible in the distance, you must be about 10 miles away from the pony capital, but there’s far fewer ponies and constructions to endanger around here. Needless to say, the massive unicorn is a few steps away, grinning widely as she looks down on you and you friends.

Red Star felt absolutely glorious towering over these tiny amazons. The look in their faces! Talking big only minutes ago, all that was left for them to do was marveling at her own grandeur. The brown one that talked earlier gets a bit closer, and to Red Star’s surprise, she starts to grow. Slower than Red Star could if she wished, but still.

Oh, right! The mayor! Red Star had to get him for safety’s sake. But before she could order that brown mare to hand him over, Stonesong reared on her hind legs and kissed the unicorn.
It was like she was zapped by a lightning bolt of passion on the face. She could only moan in response to the sudden contact of the plump, warm lips on hers, and to that little but growing tongue licking her teeth. The heat of the amazon, her scent, her taste, somewhat this sent wave after wave of fizzy goodness through the unicorn’s body. In response, her spell tapped even more in the might of the land. Red star grew again, rising to 400 feet in an instant and feeling like she might just burst from the storm inside her.
>>
>>34904181
But wait, no! This is not what she planned! She wasn’t supposed to share the kinkiness of these mares!
“B-back off savage!” Red Star uncertainly barks at Stonesong, taking a step back while she’s still panting and blushing heavily. “I’m not a bitch in constant heat like you!”

There, Frozen Dawn and Lemon balm, now both 300 feet tall after you were passed around the amazons, start to hug each of the unicorn’s legs.
“Oh, Red Star.” Lemon Balm looks up at her with an angelic smile. “Can you show us again please? Can you grow a little more?”
“I thought you’d look bigger to me than earlier by now.” Frozen adds. “It’s a bit hard to admit, but I’m curious to see what new heights you can reach.”

“You… You…” Red Star is as flustered as ever. “Oh, you want me to grow? I don’t know if this is a plan or something, but the more I grow and the more invincible I become! Aah!”
And there the moaning unicorn swells with even more size. 500 feet are passed like a breeze, then 600… The two amazons look up at her, and she sees them shrink before her eyes. That, and the feeling of their hooves becoming smaller and smaller against her legs, it is just… No, that can’t be!
“It feels good doesn’t it?” Frozen Dawn coos. “It’s how the might of the earth rewards you. You deserve this, Red Star. Why refuse it?”
“Wh-who cares how this feels?!” Red Star delivers an unconvincing protest from her now 700 feet of height. “Whatever your plan is, I just need to grow bigger and bigger! So big you will all be dirt under my hooves!”

But there, Red Star howls in pleasure as Kindfang had groped her buttocks and suddenly plunged her snout inside the unicorn’s marehood to eat her out with gusto.
>>
>>34904186
A torrent of fire like never before rocks the body of Red Star. She trembles uncontrollably as her crotch gushes with juices, and her eyes roll back in their orbits. This is good. So good. What the amazons are doing to her it is just so…
“N-no!” The addled mind of the 800 feet unicorn still manages to put up a weak resistance against the merciless assault on her senses. She walks forward in the hope of escaping the gourmet tongue of Kindfang, but she finds herself stumbling, as there’s a new tantalizing rubbing, a squeezing, a wobbling under her she doesn’t understand.

The mighty unicorn trips, her huge body creating a crater in the ground and smothering acres of fields under her. Quickly she turns on her back to see the sources of her predicament that the Mayor created with what remained of his power.

Two sloshing mountains now obscure the view to her crotch. Red Star stares in disbelief at two gigantic teats attached to her, each as huge as her head. Her heart is beating so fast and strong it sends tiny wobbles through the vast masses of flesh and milk, creating sparkles of pleasure that hint at the summum of bliss she could experience if somepony where to grope these.

And looking at Kindfang hungrily licking her lips while she watches them, that was bound to happen very soon.
“There is nothing to fear.” Stonsong’s soothing voice comes from behind Red Star, and there and with the help of Warsworn, the brown mare starts kissing the much bigger unicorn’s neck, her lips leaving goosebumps in their wake.
“You’re the biggest and the strongest here.” Frozen says, as she takes it on herself to massage of a tit big enough she can hug it with her full body.
“You can let us take care of you. This is how things should be.” Lemon whispers sultrily, and with her mouth she starts to suck on the other.
“All you have to do is enjoy yourself!” Kindfang smiles, before lying down to continue taking care of Red Star’s pussy.
>>
>>34904187
Everything in Red Star’s mind was melting. Her pride, inhibition, thoughts about the amazons. All that was blown away by the raging maelstrom of passion she was experiencing from the four amazons at once. The wasn’t an inch of her body that wasn’t thundered with pure physical ecstasy. Red Star screamed with abandon and her cries of lust were heard miles around. Her back arched as thought there was simply too much to handle, and yet Red Star now wanted more. There was only one thing she could do to crank it up to 11, and she no longer fought that desire. And thus, the enrapturing feeling of growth was added to this symphony of stimuli. At this point, it was just too much for Red star.

A part of her tried to control it, but her body didn’t have any of it. That’s how much power she held. She was being tortured by infinite pleasure. The bittersweet feeling of what remained of her willpower, scratching against the unstoppable stream of her own growing might, was only ravaging her mind with more orgasmic bliss. Before long, there was nothing more to slow down the flood. No more coherent words crossed the mind of Red Star. She was on auto pilot, and the only drive in her that was left, after it crushed all the others, could be summed up in one world.

“MOOOOOORE!” A Red Star way above cloud 9 cries loud enough for the whole empire to hear. A swarm of magic tendrils erupts from her body to attach themselves to you and all the amazons. You’re scared for a second, but then you realise the flow of might of the earth is going into you instead of stealing the size, and your amazon friends collectively let out a gasp of unexpected pleasure as they start to grow along the unicorn.
Moreover, you feel something else in addition to the flow of power into you. You can actually feel the might of the earth beyond your own body through the lines going into Warsworn, Frozen Dawn, Lemon Balm, Kindfang, Stonesong and even Red Star.
>>
>>34904190
“Oh fuck this is too good!” Kindfang shrieks in absolute delight while masturbating furiously. She has just passed 1000 feet while the other amazons are at 800 and growing faster and faster. “Mayor this is even more than that one time we tried the spell! I’m gonna get SO freaking BIG!”
The other amazons moans in a similar fashion, and you can tell they are experiencing the same mind-blowing sexual high than Red Star. You feel their spirit being overwhelmed by the sheer amount of pleasure. Even though you’re more than a little aroused yourself, the power of the earth isn’t augmenting your body like the one of your friends and Red Star, so you manage to keep some control over yourself. In fact, through the magic tendrils of Red Star, you feel like you can seize the control the many flows of power of the earth. The unicorn must have completely lost control herself for you to overtake it like that. You think the time has come to take back what Red Star took.

But then you understand. Red Star actually has her focus directed at a single point of this web of earth power lines. The empress. Enthralled in her ecstasy, Red Star is hellbent on extracting everything she can through the earth mare, and you have no way to stop her from doing so to the very last inch. You think you can control to who it will go however, and you’re gonna stop Red Star from growing by taking every gain from her. Then you’ll be able to shrink her down as she’s probably going to be dazed for a while after the transfer is over. Still, the question is how much is going to be taken from the lands of the empire. And there, you realize that you can feel it through the web of magic. All the land the empress has claimed, as though it was laid before your eyes. And in a mix of awe and fright, you get a rough idea of how much growth will be channeled through Solstice to the mares present.

1 000 000 feet.
>>
>>34904198
You have no idea what this much power, or an even a share of it could do to anybody, pony or amazon. But it is coming at you, and you can’t stop it.

>A: Take it all in yourself. That’s the only way no mare will become stupidly massive.
>B: Share in equally among you and the amazons
>C: Funnel it all to one amazon
>D: Put all the amazons at the same heightinput height, and keep the rest in you
>>
>>34904203
A, it’s our safest option I bet.
>>
>>34904203
D, 5k.
>>
>>34903982
Amazonian pony of choice on her side, sandwiching Anon's head with her thighs. Alternatively, giant pony sitting upright, pressing her thighs together with only Anon's head sticking out.
>>
>>34903982
>>34854712
I'm starting to wonder if a certain thread fiasco has soured Twilight for you. But I just want some nice nerdbutt cutie.
>>
>>34904203
Yikes. That's 189.3939,,, repeating decimal Miles of might. plus the one+ mile of energy distributed among all of the mares including Red Star and us currently as of we currently are.

Not that the mayor would know these numbers or jargon, magic pony earthen might and all the worldly physics, but I would like to stay in the Troposphere thanks if not the super cold Stratosphere. That's some Mega macro numbers there, reaching Giga even if in all one mare (would probably 'good but bad the end' end. or a new earthen goddess will born typically or a bad end with a giga-corpse). Were ten miles out of town so getting super silly big isn't to bad some where we are.

ehhh.. I can't decide I'll choose something later on tonight. Powers gonna come at us, the mayor, full blast but where to put it the last second. trying to get a sense of the scale in area and stuff, just thinking to much. >>34904305 anon's 5-6km isn't bad and let's our Amazon mares have a good rising fun ride. Kindfang's gonna get more passively i'm just guessing.

Again I will choose later tonight though.
>>
>>34904203
B, everyone had an equal part in this victory.
>>
>>34902308
Thought he meant golly as in Cozy Glow, the Golly "haters" is actually just a single fag like Pinkiefag
>>
>>34904392
Speaking of, I was hoping this would get done some day. Add a little bit of a background to imply size difference and you got a really nice pic.
>>
>>34904874
Hate to break it to ya, but NC hates Unicorn Twi for some reason.
>>
File: 1579932327828.png (339 KB, 1280x960)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>34904874
Anon? Where'd you go?
>>
>>34904203
A. For safety reasons.
I'm tempted to give some size through some personal fun, but I'm also concerned how the five of them would share just one of us.

>>34904441
>Kindfang's gonna get more passively
Most likely not. With all the might of the Empire under us now, this part of the earth has no more to give.
>>
>>34904203
>>34904441 Cont'
Tis me with my over analytical answer anon back to answser and choose, mwuh ha hah ha. I don't know if the Million feet of might was straight up or Square Feet cause mah volume so... could be half at 94+ miles of squared might. an imperial fuck ton.

>>34904972
Ment if say if I choose D, and we tried to make all the our amazons equal.. just in her nature Kindfang might get a little more naturally, girl just loves to growth and the earth loves her so, can be helped. No complains sort of, unless we get repeat of our last test with her again. But your right all the power claimed from the imperial land is in a super vast near continental spanning area and would be consumed unless, the world saying "here you grow have more i love you big time" is a clause again, the world is a big place. Would aim for being all equal heights though.

you are right though.
I'm gonna choose A for the safest option. with probably leaving the amazon mares at there sizes not draining them, I do wanna have tender moments with all of them each mare individually, some, it's our harem well make it work. But well see, i'm not to concerned over any mare going growth bonkers. We might be in for some orbital sized nuts, big rod and a wide area might see some white/green sticky showers very soon. But we'll see soon though. We contained the might last time should be able to do so again calmly, the earths might seems to tempt who ever is holding the most of it or is biggest like gravity, so in a second that will/might be us.

IF I said D, I would cap the ladies around 1100-1500 ft cause I like to interact with them, before we are passed around between them to blow there minds even more with bigness like it likely would happen anyways, there gonna ask for more anyway. Possibly can't stop the bleeding of that amount of energy to the limit on our ladies i know there gonna get even bigger then the target cap. 5 km isn't a bad larger cap.

But i say A with D if we bleeding might.
>>
A new short came out.
https://youtu.be/HDgX4NrUOPs
Do macrochads have the most canonized fetish in the fandom? We just can't stop winning
>>
>>34904203
A, without a doubt. We can always grow mares to whatever size we prefer afterwards.
>>
>>34904203
B, let's go
>>
>>34904203
A is the only responsible option, I’m pretty sure anything else would lead to a bad end of some sort
>>
>>34905555
>>34905526
>>34905446
>>34905335
>>34904972
>>34904645
>>34904441
>>34904305
>>34904259
No, this is too much. WAY too much!
The only way this won’t end in with a modified landscape and destroyed farms is if you take this impossible mass of size inside you.

Under your will, the tendrils of magic leave you friends to reconnect between you, Red Star and Solstice. You take everything, Red Star still wailing in absolute delight, but she isn’t growing anymore as the miles after miles of size she extracts through the empress are hidden into your being.

You need to hold for a time that seems to stretch indefinitely. Each second you fear you might reach a limit to how much you can absorb, and that Red Star might then balloon into a multi-mile tall mare in a second. But it doesn’t happen. And after a minute that was very scary despite the many moans of pleasure from all the mares present, you get to the bottom of it. The source of the might of the land dries out suddenly, and Red Star then deflates rapidly. Over another minute, the 1000 feet mare shrink back to a normal size, and as the last drop of might of the earth leaves her, the tendrils of her spell seem to fizzle out of existence.

All that is left are your colossal amazon friends at about 800 feet each, still all confused as they only only now recover from the hypnotizing sexual high they experienced. Red Star seems like she fainted, still a wide grin of pleasure on her face. Meanwhile, the middle age mare that is the empress is getting back on her hooves, looking quite confuses and afraid by the scenery, and the group of colossal mares around her.

Despite the ludicrous amount of power you’re holding, you’re feeling rather normal. What you’re feeling right now is mostly relief even, as the immediate threat of Red Star has been stopped, and the time to finally negotiate peace between the amazons and the empire might be right upon you.

>What do?
>>
>>34905612
Uh, hi Empress. Sorry you had to see your sister get poked and stroked to unconscious bliss, but maybe now is a good time to talk about the future.
Really thought he was going to explode or something. Anyway, tell her what we know about the amazonian living conditions were like before arriving and what we've witnessed since trying to civilize them. Shear strength of farming, mining, construction and such make them very valuable allies. Also try very hard to apply only a small amount of might but an earth pony mare we haven't tested yet. Still possible they are wild earth ponies that discovered this special magic decades ago. Is the empress cute? We've only seen her from thousands of feet away so far.
>>
>>34905612
Try not to feel awkward that a simple mayor like us is speaking to the very Empress herself. Start off by asking Empress Solstice if she's okay. She isn't hurt, is she? Apologize for the confusion and awkwardness of all this as well. She did pretty much just hear and witness her sister, who seems normally in control and uptight when it comes to sex, having an entire orgy with the amazons, grow huge teats for some inexplicable reason, before losing herself to her lust and causing the other amazons to grow. This is probably one of the most confusing and weirdest things to ever witness in one's life for those unused to amazon shenanigans. Unless, the cocoon of magic she was in blocked off all senses, and I'm just wrong.

Reassure her that there's little reason to be afraid, and that the amazons here (hopefully) won't do anything. Her sister should be fine as well, although we have no clue what magic she used to grow herself like a amazon. Once she comes to her senses, she might try it that magic again, but she knows her sister better than us to say how she'll react to all this once she wakes up. We didn't even know or recognize that Red was her sister all along.

Make sure Frozen and Warsworn don't say or do anything to ruin this. Frozen should hopefully be easy enough to talk down if she starts gloating, taunting, or using crude remarks like she did the last time she talked to the Empress. As for Warsworn, now that she's seeing the Empress for herself like she wanted to, hopefully she won't outright challenge her like she was originally planning to.
Forgot to mention it last post, but that was a very good scene with Red. Very enjoyable.
>>
>>34905612
Make frens
>>
>>34905790
>Also try very hard to apply only a small amount of might but an earth pony mare we haven't tested yet.
I know we're reaching the near end, but why would we test that theory right now, much less with the Empress? The theory can at most be mentioned, but any tests like that can be saved later on with those more comfortable with it. Diplomacy should be the only thing in mind right now.
>>
>>34905612
Do some quick introductions and then ask the empress what she thinks should be done about Red Star. Maybe after having her mind blown she’s going to be more reasonable, but if not she’s a huge threat to us and the empire.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/2256276
>see thumbnail while browsing tags
>looks promising
>more of the preview plays
>wait
I should have known better than to get hopes up.
>>
>>34906257
Same shitty OC that gets the same commission, over and over again of their shitty OC being eaten by best to second best princess every time.
What sad loser has nothing better to do than commission the exact same idea over and over and over again?
>>
>>34906509
I dunno why people just can't self insert as canon characters. Probably autism. Still I was thinking for a second it was Twilight or some canterlot/crystal empire pony and my hopes were up. At this rate the only way to get something good out of that artist is to commission.
>>
>>34905925
Gotta test it some time and it has the added benefit of showing that the magic isn't just some freaky sex weapon. Like growing the vines back in the prison did for the courtesans.
>>
>>34906737
Then just use the seeds we have left over to prove it. Or even just make a small cut on ourselves and show how the might of the earth can heal, if news of our ear being returned has somehow not reach her attention. It isn't hard to prove that the might of the earth has actual uses outside of sex. There are safer and less intrusive ways to prove it to her, that doesn't involve giving her any of it.
>>
>>34905612
If you’re pulling a Twilight’s Kingdom, may as well make a reference or two to it. That way I can tell I’m reading an MLP story again.
>>
>>34907081
>>34906034
>>34905877
>>34905802
>>34905790
The empress is a mare in her forties. She’s slightly shorter than you are and lean, she wears none of her symbols of power right now, and looks rather unimpressive as a result. Her gold-lined gambeson, her only article of clothing, has been matted with mud just like her alabaster coat, and her neck-length red mane is a mess as a result of this mis-adventure at the hooves of Red Star.

Still, before anything else, the empress goes at the side of the unicorn to make sure she is alright. When you get close enough, the empress stands to look at you. Even in the night you perceive the glimmer of her piercing red eyes, and recognize an adamant expression on her face. You believe that for her to regain her composure so fast after such an adventure is part of her job.

“It is quite the miracle nopony was hurt in this folly.” The empress sates first before you can talk. “And that is thanks to you and to your friends. I will remember it. As for Red Star, you can rest assured you won’t be bothered by her anymore.”
“What will happen to her?” You ask. “Do you think you think she’s let go of her animosity toward amazons?”
“I cannot tell for sure.” Solstice admits. “But I will take adequate measures to make sure she understands she did something very wrong tonight, and that she will not be able to act on her own like tonight. After the calamitous display she made to the whole capital, she won’t be able to take care of the functions anymore anyway. I will probably send her to the north under the command of my two brothers who supervise the presence of the empire there until she can demonstrate she can be trusted again.”

“Oh. I see.” You nod. “Anyway, my name is Iron Forge.” You bend in respect. “I’m the mayor of Greencliff, a little village in the mountains.”
>>
>>34907150
“I know very well who you are, Mayor.” The empress answers, a little coldly. “Now, I suppose you and the amazons want to talk. But I would prefer if we returned to the castle first. Worry not Mayor. Part of the reason Red Star acted tonight is because I already planned to call off the trials after the first one, no matter the result. The most recent information I got from Riversong confirmed to me there is nothing to gain in a conflict anymore, so consider you main claim approved in all cases. I think telling your friends to shrink down so they may follow us inside would be a good idea.”

The 5 amazons are all groggily coming to their senses. In the meantime, the empress takes it on herself to take her sister on her back to carry her.

>What do?
>>
>>34907161
I'd say offer to help carry but that would mean touching Red Star so no.
If he can even hold all that power in him, shrink the mares to a less threatening but still imposing height. Whatever they were before all thus plus five or so feet each. Then follow.
>>
>>34907161
Keep Kindfang at her current size to carry us all back, shrink Warsworn to a couple hundred and have her follow behind in case Red Star decides to fight again and shrink the rest so they’re just small enough to fit inside the castle.
>>
>>34907161
Give our companions time to compose themselves, before shrinking everyone but Warsworn down to 20 feet. Warsworn can be around a more intimidating 50 to 100 feet size, or something along those lines, so we can make her strong enough, but also small enough for her to fit inside the castle and stand close by to guard all of us. It's not that we don't want peace, or that we want to come off as intimidating, but she can hardly blame us for taking precautions after having those close to us ambushed and captured because we weren't cautious enough.
>>
>>34907706
>>34907721
>>34907161
We're 10miles out. Would like to remind you. Do don't mind leave the girl very large got the distance to go. Could maybe get them a few hundreds of feet smaller if they want. After we give them a while to recover and admire the bigness they have, especially the mares that is a first this big :)
>>
>>34907841
*edit* was on shitty mobile.
We're 10 miles out from the capital castle not that we sorta of know this directly. Would like to remind you. I don't mind leave the girls very large we got the distance to go and time to kill. Could maybe get them a few hundreds of feet smaller if they want and use one for transport but i like them all hundreds big for now till we get some miles going so they can enjoy the size.

First we give them a while to recover and admire the bigness they have, especially the mares that is a first this big. the Empress won't get far on hoof with her sister baggage. Or get going right away soonish. whatever works. Give compliments each to the mares for all there good work especially kindfang, Stonesongs and Frozen words. and Warsworn. they all did there part though.
>>
>>34907161
Keep kindfang large enough that she can carry us all back quickly - shrink everyone else down to somewhere in the vicinity of their normal sizes, and kindfang too once we arrive. Then make frens.
>>
>>34905382
Growth potions are definitely going to be a thing in Pony Life it seems. That just leaves one question...how fetish-y are they going to get with it?
>>
>>34906590
When the artist makes their own stuff, its good, but as far as im aware, just about everyone whos commissioned has added OC.
>>
>>34908532
Getting canon body exploring/vore but with the awful art style and limb flailing wouldn't be worth it. Chances are this is destiny, especially since FiM never went that far with size stuff.
>>34909400
Yeah
>>
>>34899172
Incoming green.
>Be Anon, chilling on a giant sofa.
>But not really a giant sofa, you're just small. At least, compared to the inhabitants of this world.
>It's around four in the afternoon when you hear the front door of the modestly sized yet also incredibly huge house open and close, and the unfastening of buckles and straps.
>Sundershield is home, a little later than usual but that's sometimes the case for him, being a guardpony.
>He walks into the room, now freed of his armor and achingly rubs his neck, and walks toward the sofa with tired eyes and a little hesitation from one of his hind legs, and doesn't notice you as he begins to climb on.
>You feel the entire surface you're sitting on give and bend in response as Sunder pushes himself up and gently flops onto his right side. The entire sofa shakes, and you feel smaller aftershocks as the enormous stallion adjusts himself to get comfortable, stretching a bit and resting his chin on the seat cushion with a soft groan.
>You've certainly got used to all this trembling and quaking whenever Sunder moves about, though. For the first few weeks after he got you from Fluttershy he was way more mindful, and light-stepped as he walked around the house but once he realized you could mostly stay out of trouble he became more casual and relaxed.
>And now you see, there's a bandage on his left hind leg, starting a few inches below his knee and ending near his hoof. Seems he's in a little pain with whatever it is.
>You tread over to him and rest your hands on the tip of his snout, rubbing it with one of them.
>"Rough day, huh?"
>>
>>34909503
>He halfway opens his eyes for a second only, and they droop closed again as you feel his nose blast you with a gentle wind.
>"Mmm. There you are. I'm good. Just got thrown around a little. Dragon wrangling."
>"A dragon? That's really something."
>He sighs and tilts his head on its side. "No, no, it wasn't a big deal, she was a small one. Twenty feet high, maybe. Only took two dozen of us to get her tied down."
>You move along and start scratching under his chin the way he likes.
>"Still a big dragon, Sunder."
>"Well, of course you'd think so... We were lucky, though. This one couldn't breathe fire. No wings, either. I was the only pony who got more than a few scrapes."
>You feel the stallion tense up when he flexes his leg, and relax again. He yawns.
>"They gave me something for the pain, though, so I'm sleepy. Be careful if you don't want to get rolled on again, 'cause I feel like I could go under any second now."
>"I'll be fine, don't worry. Does it hurt anywhere else?"
>Sunder's smile grows a little and you feel a vibration moving up through his throat as he hums happily.
>"Hmmmm, no, I'm nice and comfy now. Only..."
>"What?"
>"Well, I'd be even comfier if you could climb up and work your magic on these ears."
>The pony's ears twitch invitingly as he exhales and turns his head again, and you pat him on the snout.
>"That's your favorite thing, isn't it?"
>"Mmmmhm."
>>
>>34909509
>You walk along to his neck and grab on, climbing up until you can reach out and catch a few strands of his mane, which you use to get up higher. Traversing Sunder is not so difficult when he's keeping still like this, so before long you've managed to get all the way onto the top of his head, but, his mane has always been a bit of a tangling hazard. You squirm your way along to one of his ears, and stroke it. Right away, you feel the stallion loosen up more, and take a deep breath. Your hands, although they're relatively very tiny, seem to work quite well for this purpose. You place your other hand on the massive pony's ear and begin to work away, massaging and kneading it firmly.
>"Yeah, that's great, Anon."
>The stallion slowly shifts his position until he's lying on his belly and spreads out some more on the spacious sofa. You can tell he's very sleepy, but enjoying what you're doing very much. His breathing is slow and rythmic and his ear is moving a little in response to your tiny movements.
>>
>>34909516
>It's strange to think you can have such an effect on him, what with your immense disparity in scale. He's just so... Big. By the measurements you're used to, you'd guess him to be at least eighty feet tall. He's bigger than any creature that exists or ever did exist in your world.
>Luckily, he is also very gentle, despite his apparent overwhelming strength even by pony standards. His cutie mark, a red shield torn in two, supposedly imbues him with the strength to break even the most durable alloys and stones. You've never seen him demonstrate this, but it's incredible if true. A pony with that kind of power could probably move mountains on the regular-sized earth.
>"I wonder if Fluttershy ever found more humans."
>Unexpected.
>"Oh? Are my efforts lacking, Sunder?"
>"Huh? Oh, no, buddy. I was just thinking. If I had two of you, I could have both my ears massaged at once. Maybe, maybe I could train a breezie to-"
>He yawns deeply and you feel him drift further toward sleepytown.
>"No. Wouldn't work. No hands."
Ende

I just realized for the amount of giant guardmare content there is, there doesn't seem to be any at all for guardstallions. Huh.
>>
File: 1126037.png (549 KB, 1915x1603)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>
File: 1391972150964.gif (1.68 MB, 576x324)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>34909857
I want her to finally snap and stuff me up her ponut. Her face when.
>>
>>34910427
Best size

>>34909521
Perhaps because few fags, if any, want stallionfaggotry, especially after last time where gayfags tried to take the thread by force
Didn't read as I really don't care about stallions and would prefeer them out, but have a (You) for your hard work

>>34907161
>I miss 2 days and with that the opportunity of having a million feet tall horse
Im sure it still wouldn't win on the votes but still, JUST, the comment that "that's too big" is pure heresy as well

Still, every mare wanted to be as tall as a mountain before, Frozen especially kept talking about it, give them that experience of being a mile tall or two before going to the empire and shrinking them down to talk

Also this would never get in the CYOA, but what "bad end" would we get if we dumped all this growth and the others extra size into Kindfang?
>>
File: EOzqxDkW4AAShwP.jpg (84 KB, 1000x1000)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
You can be small in Equestria, as small as you want and be friends with whatever ponies you wish. However, as fate so chooses, once a week you'll have a bad time involving Spike. It should only be a few hours before you can get yourself free for another week.
Do you take the deal?
>>
File: medium-3.png (212 KB, 513x579)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>34910826
>Perhaps because few fags, if any, want stallionfaggotry, especially after last time where gayfags tried to take the thread by force
>Didn't read as I really don't care about stallions and would prefeer them out, but have a (You) for your hard work
Ty anon.
And yeah, most in the thread are only interested in mares. I think the polls from a while ago suggested that 25-15% of the thread-goers were okay with stallions on various levels. I think there are lots of bi-leaning people in the fandom generally so that number would make sense.
>>
>>34910845
>Spike
No. Maybe if it's only a couple hours a week.
>Barb
Yes.
>>
File: 1532925620464.png (1.37 MB, 2800x3200)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>
>>34910826
So I have the lazy today so here are rough sketches of what would have happened if you chose to grow 1 amazon to 1000000’ which is 300 km tall. This was not meant to be a total bad end this time, but rather to write some giga and new world order shit as the target would basically lord over the whole lifeforce of the world and change the very rules of how the might of the earth worked.

Frozen Dawn would have experienced a lust-fuelled narcissist delirium and let her disdain for ponies reshape the world. Not only would she have shut forever any possibility for ponies to have any control over the might of the earth, but she would have created the possibility for amazons to drain ponies of their basic size until they shrank to near nothingness. Under Frozen’s influence, all ponies would have shrunk to that size right away to the profit of every other amazons that would have grown to about a tenth of Frozen’s size. Eventually the other amazons would convince her to turn the ponies back to normal, but the scales of power would have been heavily tipped in the direction of amazons as the possibility to shrink them would be ever present.

Lemon Balm would have panicked at first with so much power put into her, but would eventually manage to put in back into the earth with the new possibilities opened, restoring the status quo with minimal destruction.

Warsworn would have been immensely scared to crush ponies while she’d be ascending to giga size. She would run off in the ocean, and a few minutes later, the Mayor would find himself slowly growing to about a third of Warsworn’s size from her wish so she may interact with him and that he could help her decide what to make of the situation.
>>
>>34911924
Stonesong would manage to remain calm enough to avoid any destruction. With the near infinite power of the earth and her wisdom, she would have chosen to share evenly the power she had with all the ponies and amazons of the empire as well as the knowledge to control it. That would have made the amazons grow two feet everywhere, and give every pony of the empire two spare feet of dick length or one of tit size, and also healing for those who needed it.

Kindfang would have gone crazy with lust and do all that stuff she once said about crushing mountains with her clit. Her insatiable libido would have also spread to every single pony and amazon of the empire, giving the mares wide hips and prominent genital, the stallion bigger dicks, and a decupled libido for everyone. After 24 hours of sexual high and worldwide orgies, she would end up coming to her senses and find a way to shrink herself down. Her changes to the world would be permanent though.
>>
File: 1525375420734.png (1.34 MB, 1117x908)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>
>>34911720
God I wish that was me
>>
>>34911924
>Warwaifu is a big softie
Love it.
>>
8 years ago I used to be into normal porn.

Now I want to be squeezed into a giant pony's smelly unwashed asshole.

I want to go back.
>>
>>34909521
That was pretty cute. I like it.
lewd when?
>>
File: IMG_20200126_190536.jpg (642 KB, 2048x1536)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>34912695
You used to be a boring normalfag
But now... Now, you're a gentleman of distinguished tastes
>>
File: 1560979880144.png (1.75 MB, 1450x1565)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>
>>34913033
https://clyp.it/e3tczyeo
>>
>>34910905
It'd only be a few hours. You can't really get out of it happening, though. Magic of fate always wills it to happen.
>>
File: Rararecycling.jpg (59 KB, 450x480)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>34912864
never, that's when
>>
>>34911924
>>34911935
At least we got some decent idea on what possible ways we can use our vast might to change the Empire, and the way the might of the earth fundamentally works. And to never trust leaving a fraction of this much might anywhere near Frozen.
>>
>>34907533
>>34907706
>>34907721
>>34908424
>>34910826
>>34907841
“I am going to let them some time to adjust, empress Solstice.” You tell the earth mare, who is now burdened with her sister. It’s a little awkward to let royalty carry the weight, but helping would mean touching Red Star and that’s a big no.

Warsworn is the first to get back on her hooves.
“Huh…” The massive fiery mare can only say in awe mixed with a bit of confusion as she looks around the resized landscape. Then, you see her eyes go wide as she looks down on you. The mare bows her head to get a better look. Her face alone is enormous, and even her eyes look like twin lakes you could swim in for days. “Wow… This is nuts. Is that you Mayor? I can’t even tell for sure in the dark. You look like an ant.”
“And you look like a mountain, wow!” You scream back. “How does it feel?”
“Eh, pretty alright.” She looks around again. “But we got Red Star, right? She didn’t just teleport somewhere else this time?”

“She’s out cold and for good, don’t worry.” You answer. “You fought Red Star like a champ back in the city by the way. That was awesome! Now the empress is gonna carry her back to the castle.”
“Yeah I know I rocked back there! But, hold up, the empress?” Warsworn blinks and scans the ground in the dark to find the ruling mare walking away. “Oh. She’s here. Uhm, hi? I know we just, uh, made some commotion but you will still talk with us about peace and stuff, right?”
“Yes, that is the plan. If you can be small enough to fit in the castle.” The burdened mare answers. “Also, you have given up on challenging me to a fight I suppose?”
“Well, you’re too damn small for that, empress.” Warsworn readily replies, before feeling the need to watch her tone. “I mean, small by the size! Not by the… uhm, other qualities of an empress you probably have! Hehe…”
>>
>>34914402
You see the empress shake her head with a tired sigh in response, and then walking away again. You see however that pegasi are coming to pick up the empress and Red Star. The earth mare tells them you and the amazons are to be considered like guests and led to the appropriate quarters in the castle one you’ve shrunk a little. Red Star and Solstice are then carried back to the capital while a group of six other guards remain close to guide you when you’re ready.

By the time this is said and done, the rest of your titanic friends are back to their senses. You explain the situation to them.
“So as soon as you’re ready, we can go back to the castle and finally start making peace with the ponies officially.” You conclude. “I just thought you’d like staying at this size a little though. It’s the first time you are that huge for all of you but Kindfang I think.”

“Indeed.” Frozen coos, stretching her hooves far above her head while looking down at you, her confident smile way up there. “And it’s a shame it is currently the night. I wish I could see more clearly how huge I am compared to more of you ponies and your puny houses.”

There, the amazon chief uses the tip of her hoof to trace a circle in the dirt around you. But with how big she is, what you experience is being surrounded by the magnified noise of a hundred ploughs, and then finding yourself trapped by a 15 feet deep chasm around you. Meanwhile, Frozen lowers her head to the ground, and looks at you with a playful smile. You feel the hot air coming from her nostrils all around you.
“It would have been such an easy victory at this size.” She smirks. “But I suppose it is thanks to you we acquired so much size in the first place, Mayor.”

There, the colossal amazon chief lean in to kiss your whole body, which still only touches a fraction of the amazon chief’s warm lips.
>>
>>34914405
“Really, it’s all thanks to you.” You then say to all the amazons. “All of you. Even if the takedown was a bit unusual, you managed to defeat Red Star together.”

Lemon Balm lets out a sigh of relief as you state this reality, and all tension in a all the other mares drops by several notches. It does sound like you made it and triumphed over the major threat against peace between amazons and ponies.

After a few more minutes and shrinking the amazons to a size suitable for pony buildings, you follow the guards to the castle. The streets you take were cleared in advance so you do not see the populace of the capital as you walk to the castle, making the journey a little eerie. The fact it’s a couple hours after midnight doesn’t help either, but still Warsworn, over twice as tall as most houses at 50 feet, and her sisters at 20 gather many incredulous looks from the guards and the few ponies peeking from behind their windows.

Once in the castle, you are offered a bath and baskets of fruits to make yourselves more comfortable. The bath ends up looking more like buckets of soapy hot water for mares the size of your friends, but the gesture is appreciated nonetheless. It’s then rather serenely that you meet with Solstice. The earth mare fixed her mane and coat and now weas a golden tiara as with as a richly decorated robe on gold and ruby, making her status more apparent. Still, while she exudes authority, it doesn’t feel like an aggressive display of power. With that, you all sit around the table and start talking.

Solstice takes the initiative since she knows the amazons as a whole do not really have a clear thought for what they want to do. The empress presents a very flexible plan for the amazons to dwell and travel within the empire’s borders as they wish.
>>
>>34914408
In addition to the freedom every pony of the empire possesses, her core idea is to find suitable occupations for amazons all across the empire, as their size could be used for many projects within the scope of cities, regions or the country as a whole. The empress will ask all the relevant officials, including mayors, to set up such opportunities for amazons to directly step in a pony community though having a rewarding role in it. The amazons will be free to take on any projects or not, individually, in groups or even with the whole tribe. While they participate in any project, amazons will be given a roof, food and a pay. Amazons are not obliged to participate in those however, and can freely roam the lands like any citizen, or even find jobs from ponies outside of the empire’s direct oversight. The empress is also ready to provide builders and architects for free if the amazons ever want to build a settlement of their own. You amazon friends seems to like the sound of all that, and find nothing to add on their own.

The only thing Solstice asks from the amazons it to clear the houses they occupy in Riversong as soon as possible so the situation may become normal again, which is easily accepted by Frozen Dawn.

There is, however, a final point of tension that the empress brings up. Outside, the coming dawn is starting to colour the horizon red at this point.
“I am not aware of the latest development of Red Star’s research on the power of amazons, but from what I understand, you currently hold the entirety of the might from the lands of the empire inside yourself, Mayor, right?” Solstice asks.

“Uhm, yes.” You nod. “That is the case.”
“Then, let me first say I am not asking you to take immediate action on this subject.” The empress states. “After the events of tonight, it is the responsibility of the empire to prove they can be trusted, but I want you to consider that keeping all this power inside you would be problematic."
>>
>>34914412
“Foremost, because you’ll become a target Mayor. If the information spreads that your person holds immeasurable power, even the most insignificant ill-intentioned pony could be tempted to act up. Of course, I will provide protection if you ask and for as long as you embody such stakes, but working to reduce the criticality of your person seems like a better approach for the long term. Now, I reckon amazons made progress in the study of the might of the earth since they arrived in Riversong. Let me voice that it would greatly help building up the trust between ponies and amazons if a way could be found to alleviate the pressure of all the power concentrated into you. Red Star’s research is at their disposal if amazons wish to make use of it, without condition.”

Yeah, keeping miles of potential size into you sounds rather awkward. It’s also true both the amazons and Red Star have produced a lot of discoveries about the might of the earth in the recent days. Now that you aren’t under pressure and that you have more time, you can probably find suitable solutions about that eventually.

About the might of the earth, the empress choses not to impose any maximum size to the amazons, but merely advise them to remain carful and reasonable around populated areas. After Lemon Balm asks, Solstice doesn’t have any problem with more amazons being born as long as it isn’t thousands of them overnight. She advises to not increase their number too fast, at least until amazons and ponies are more comfortable with each other on the scale of the empire.
>>
>>34914414
>A: Say you’ll think about it but with the intention to keep it to yourself in the near future. You still plan to make one amazon extra massive at least once.
>B: Teach the knowledge of how to manipulate the might of the earth and share it with many ponies and amazons.
>C: With time, you can find a way to send all the power back to the earth so only those with a viable claim can access it.
>D: With time, you can find a way for amazons to hold the might of the earth inside them without growing from it just like you. Then the might can be shared between all of them.
>>
>>34914418
D, but let Frozen decide on final plan as she is the head of the amazons not us, hopefully her twisted mind gets that to be our obedience training instead of us just being respectful of her role here
>>
>>34914418
D
>>
>>34914418
B and D. Both of them basically involve learning more about the might of the earth, and it'll allow for both ponies and amazons to wield it.
>>
>>34914793
Why do we hope for her to see that as obedience training?
>>
>>34915297
A mare's smile is worth a thousand words, even if she's a little bit more like very warped in her search for power
>>
>>34914793
>>34914990
>>34915025
“Then, it would probably be best for amazons to hold onto that power.” You say. “I think the final decision belong to Frozen Dawn, but if there was a way for amazons carry the might of the earth without become too big to live along ponies, that would be the best answer.”
“That sure is the way I envisioned it!” Frozen says proudly. “Indeed, you’re a convenient holder for now, but it would best the might of the earth was returned to us in the end.”

“Very well Frozen Dawn.” The empress nods. “I pray that you and your sisters will use this power with wisdom ad measure the responsibilities it entails.”
“Hey, she’s talking about you.” Frozen point at Kindfang with a mocking tone. “Sorry, but you’re gonna have to control yourself if you want to keep some growth potential in you!”
“Huh?” The tawny mare blushes from suddenly being picked on. “But…”
“Ah, unfortunately this is true Kindfang.” Stonesong pats the back of her sister while showing a mischievous grin. “I’m sure you’ll come to love have the option to grow at any time, but you’re gonna need to learn how to use that power responsively. Even if the might of the Earth from the empire is split with the whole tribe, each of us could still grow extremely large.”
“Ehm, yeah, I guess so…” Kindfang blushes sheepishly. “I would probably just get as big as I could if I got excited at the moment. That’s not good to be with ponies, is it?”

“Indeed, this would cause problems.” The empress states, neutral. “Now, I believe we have discussed all the topics that needed to be. My messengers will keep you updated about the advancements of our projects, and you way contact me through them too. Now, if you wish to, we can have you sent back to Riversong to inform your sisters as soon as you wish. Or if you’re feeling tired, we may take care of that while you remain here. Is there anything more you want to talk about?”
>>
>>34915395
Sounds more like a way to get her happy, before dashing her hopes that we've become more obedient, and making her unhappy again.
Though, I doubt she'll get her hopes up at all, when there's plenty to smile about already, with an empire of ponies that might have some young stallions willing to actually be her servants.
>>
>>34915704
>Right now…
>Negotiate some more with the Empress, talk about specific points, try to get to know her more
>The next few days…
>Explore the castle and the capital city with the amazons while you’re here.
>Return to Riversong to announce the good news to everyone. Have the pony inhabitants return to the city
>In about a week…
>A ritual of birth happens with Frozen Dawn as the vessel
>In about two weeks…
>Frozen Dawn and Lemon Balm figure out a way for amazon to hold on the might of the earth while controlling their size
>In about a month…
>The amazons build a new settlement to reunite when they wish to
>The amazons start to separate to try out the different project the empire offered
>The empire changes as ponies and amazons interact with each other
>A few years later…
>Epilogue
>>
>>34912695
It can’t be that bad
>concept of vore was hot but any pred was appealing for any number of reasons
>then ponies come along and save the day
>>
>>34915709
Is the greentext suppose to clue in that we're suppose to vote for some of them, or are they just a list of things coming up?
>>
>>34903982
Luna looming over anons bed. Menacingly
>>
>>34915947
Judging your pitiful monkey penis.
>>
>>34915709
>>34915895
Same question. Is this just a summary of upcoming story bits or are you looking for suggestions to modify said bits?
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/2258506
>>
>>34915895
>>34916715
Yes.

You may suggest going to a point in time immediatly or continue the story regularly, but if there's stuff you aren't interested in you can skip it to go directly where you want at any time now until the epilogue. You may also suggest playing out an event that isn''t listed here>>34915709 to go there
>>
File: cyclops.png (529 KB, 1300x1000)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>34910845
A couple hours of Oubliettes and Ogres a week doesn't seem like too terrible a time.
>>
>>34916858
>>34915709
In that case, can we continue negotiations and possibly convince Frozen to part with a portion of the might to ponies to learn to use and research? That is, if anons even still want to or not. I'm not sure about leaving things as they are. Letting the amazons keep complete control of the might of the earth seems like a strange move, when we spent so much time trying to create a sort of healthy unity between ponies and amazons, but now we're leaving a huge power disparity like Frozen always envisioned (justifying her views and halting the self-improvement she's been showing).

In this case, we're not giving much of chance for ponies to use it, even though we know the Earth sees them as worthy, and all that research will be gone as well. It all sorta goes against the purpose of the mayor going to the effort to see if ponies were as worthy as amazons.
>>
>>34914418
I would lean towards D with some B, but it should be a group decision.
>>
>>34916858
I’d like to make sure we don’t skip over the ritual of birth, at least
>>
>>34916858
>>34917195
I’d also like to see the capital, actually, and how the amazons are introduced to the population.
>>
>>34916858
>>34915709
See to it that she make Mayor's ambassador role official. Keeping this alliance strong is going to be a full time job for somebody so it may as well go to someone that the amazons seem to like and respect already rather than a fresh face. I think we're doing a fine job leading Frozen Dawn around with honeyed words so far. A government stipend funding what may very well be a 24/7 fuckfest for him would be hilarious as well. Though he may be spending a good deal of time with the chief and her tribe in other respects like helping to teach the amazons how to control their power and aiding the shamares in furthering the potential uses for this might including ways to increase the supply and how to store it back in the earth where it'll be secure once again or to placing it across so many ponies and amazons that collecting it all again would be an impossible challenge. Though, maybe just one gigamare romp before locking it away for good. Warsworn and Lemon Balm were who I would have voted for if I didn't think the all-in vote was going to lead to a bad end, such as them exploding and/or asphyxiating in the vacuum of space.
>>
>>34917211
>how to store it back in the earth where it'll be secure once again or to placing it across so many ponies and amazons that collecting it all again would be an impossible challenge
Wait, so why prioritize teaching amazons learning how to store large amount of might in themselves, if there's planning on securing it in the earth, or even spreading it around to several ponies and amazons anyway? Not that amazons shouldn't learn to control their size, but it becomes less of an issue if we're planning to find a way to make it difficult for everyone to ever obtain too much might for themselves. That's also talk that needs to be brought onto the table for Frozen to know, because so far she's getting the impression amazons will have all their rightful might and hold onto that power, and that ponies won't be involved in any of it.
>>
gib more stallion stories.
pls anons ;-;
>>
>>34917211
>>34917198
>>34917195
>>34917193
>>34917185
Having the amazons hold all the might of the earth isn’t really the endgame you have in mind, but right now it has the advantage or contenting Frozen Dawn. Also, there’s nothing stopping you or any amazon to share their might with ponies later. Just like other stuff, Frozen may not do so herself, but she probably isn’t going to stop her sisters. Also, ultimately, you’re still the one with all the might and the ability to shrink her to near nothingness.

“If I may ask.” You speak up. “Could I get some sort of official recognition to keep working as an ambassador between amazons and ponies? This has been a full-time job up until now, and I don’t see that changing in the future.”
“This sounds adequate given the situation.” The empress nods. “I wondered if you wished to go back to your village, Mayor, but if you feel comfortable mediating between amazons and ponies, your work will be appreciated. Also, I will soon appoint some of my ponies to assist you so they may learn more about amazons from you and through meeting them.”

“Oooh!” Kindfang sounds excited. “We’re going to meet more mayors?”
“Possibly.” The empress says. “But probably not. It will take me a couple days to find some candidates I believe. Maybe other mayors will volunteer, but doubtfully so.”

“But are you going to announce the peace to the ponies of the empire soon?” You ask.
“I will spread the news. The ponies of the capital in particular need an explanation for what happened tonight. However, part of the reason I brought forth the idea of projects for the amazons to partake in was to help ponies get used to them more easily.” The empress explains. “’A giant mare is coming to your town to visit’ sounds a lot more stressful to me than ‘a giant mare is coming to your town to help digging the canal’, for example."
>>
>>34917840
Up until now, we kept ourselves from disclosing too much information about amazons through the empire. The perceptions ponies had of it was merely unusual acts of banditry that the empire was fighting. Of course, the truth will now be free for all to hear.”

You nod and wonder if there’s something else you should ask.

>A: Return to Riversong
>B: Rest in the castle for now. You didn’t finish your night.
>C: Insist on introducing the amazons to the capital now so your friends may visit the city a little.
>D: Solstice has been unwavering since you met her. While the amazon are looking elsewhere, try to talk to get a feel of her real thoughts about all this.
For all choices besides A, a messenger is sent to Riversong to tell the amazons and inhabitants about the deal you got with the empress and will kindly ask that the amazons remain around Riversong at least until your return.
At any time, you’re free to time skip to any point of >>34915709
>>
>>34917681
>;-;
No, go away derpifag
>>
>>34917844
B and D. Give time for ponies to hear the news and calm down from today's events, and while our amazons are relaxing, it's also noteworthy to hear Solstice's honest thoughts about amazons when she isn't as pressured to act diplomatically. After that, skip to C in the next morning.
Need to have an honest talk to Frozen one of these upcoming days to see where we both stand. Rivals? Enemies? Partners? Something to be resolved later on in any case.

We should definitely go through that ritual though. Maybe even see Daydream and Midnight made it to Riversong or not for some more experimentation on how might affects mares, without the urgency of needing to escape. Research is important.
>>
File: 1441330540238.jpg (59 KB, 225x312)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>at very important trade meeting between earth and equestria
>a giant unicorn mare leans to the side and asks me where the little filly room is
>take out a globe and point towards India
>mfw she promptly thanks me before disappearing in a flash of magic
>>
>>34917844
Give her the D
>>
>>34918202
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>34918890
Would Indians revere bigpone like they do with bovines?
>>
>>34913033
You know, I hate fluttershy with a passion, but honestly, I'd be okay going out like this
>>
File: 2259477.png (588 KB, 2360x6867)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>
>>34895304
I know this is usually big pones but have you guys ever done a kaiju anon green?
>>
File: tiny hoers.jpg (395 KB, 1276x665)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>34919519
Kaiju Anon, no, Kaiju pone, yes
Smol pone is also a thing thou, Clay in special is the best little horsie, as long you don't fulfil her fetish
>>
>>34919581
Clay Pacts a cute. Would fulfill her fetish.
>>
File: lilhorsschem.jpg (111 KB, 735x597)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>34919645
>>
>>34919581
Pretty sure tiny pone threads have been gone for years now.
>>
>>34919645
>>34919652
Anon, Clay, no!

>>34919653
This has always been the thread for small ponies as well though, both big and small as long the theme is the size difference
>>
File: Spoiler Image (145 KB, 279x270)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>34919463
That last panel.
>>
File: 2259096.jpg (2.33 MB, 1920x2816)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>We now return to this month’s Bigger Means Fewer Backgrounds to Draw episode
>>
File: 2259099.jpg (2.38 MB, 1920x2816)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>34920424
>>
I want more giant Grace Harmony.
>>
File: 1231621.png (1.19 MB, 1920x970)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>34920433
Sorry, but you'll have to settle for Grace Manewitz instead.
>>
>>34920426
She's gonna go to far and collapse in onto herself and form a black hole
>>
>>34920426
Eh, at least it ends with some classic Twilight snark this time. Just wish she had somepony to bounce off.
>>
>>34920424
>>34920426
I know this shouldn't bother me but the backdrop constantly shifting between panels where the viewpoint stays the same is made even worse because it actually may have taken him more effort to do a bad job than it would have to simply copy and paste, at most, three unique starry voids.
>>
>>34917844
>>34918889
So big empress when?
>>
>>34917844
C, I’d really like to see how the amazons and the capital get on. After all this stress we’ve earned a little tourism.
>>
>>34920935
>>34920906
>>34918889
>>34918175
“I don’t know about you girls.” You turn to your big amazon friends. “But that’s all I wanted to say. I think we covered every subject, right?”
“Mmmh…” Frozen ponders. She exchanges glances with her sisters to make sure they are content with the negotiations. “Yes, I believe we are done for now.”
“Cool!” Kindfang nods. “Does that mean we can go visit the city and meet the ponies now?”
“I don’t think the ponies are ready yet. Also…” Lemon’s sentence is interrupted by a quiet yawn. “I’m feeling a little tired. Is there a place where we can sleep?”

“Maybe we could visit the capital later.” You turn back to the empress. “Would that be possible? Not right away, but maybe in a couple of days?”
“Arrangements can be made for tomorrow.” The empress nods. “I will have somepony guide you however. And… Warsworn will have to shrink down at least to the size of the others for safety reasons.”
“Heh.” The 50-foot mare who is currently occupying a whole wall of the large room smirks. “Yeah. Most ponies don’t live in big-ass castles like you. And visiting at this size would get boring real fast anyway.”

After that, Solstice summons some of her guards and asks them to guide you to your quarters, where you can sleep. The amazons, and Frozen especially, are happy you hear some servants will be at their disposal for anything they want. Even if your hosts wish you wouldn’t go somewhere without asking, you aren’t confined in one room this time.
While the amazons leave the room, you turn back and watch the empress discuss with a pony that took notes of the negotiations. Even here the serious look on her face doesn’t let anything show. Just like for about the whole time you talked. That makes you wonder about what kind of mare she could be under that armor of solemnity.
>>
>>34921741
“Excuse me.” The middle-aged mare perks up at your voice. “Empress Solstice? May we talk a little more?”
“I’m listening, Mayor.” She says after dismissing the other pony with a nod. She then moves around a table to pour herself some water from a fancy carafe into a fancy glass.
“Well, I don’t know if you’d want to talk about it.” You’re not exactly sure how to bring this up “And I realize this must all be sudden and complicated for diplomatic reasons, but, ehm…”
“What is it, Mayor?” and there the empress lets out a small, haughty chuckle. “Are you worried about me?”
“No, I mean, that’s not the point. But I’d like to know how you feel about all this? About the amazons, and how it’s going to work out between them and ponies. What do you think the future will look like?”

“My position on this… case has evolved as the reports made their way to me.” Solstice starts to explain. “At first, I considered amazons like an unusually dangerous troop of bandits and intended to wipe them out as such. But as time went on, a victory by brute force seemed to look increasingly costlier as the amazons got hold of more land and that they displayed powers that could become a real challenge for our forces. And at the same time, your actions made a path toward peace with amazons a more reliable choice. As I told you tonight, it is rather recently I decided vanquishing the amazons was not the best course of action anymore. If that was the meaning of your question, you can rest assured that my decisions will hold, for they are motivated by the boons I expect the empire to gain from cooperation with the amazons.”
>>
>>34921744
“Alright, but still I’d like to hear how you personally feel about them.” You try again. “I mean, they’re giant mares who lived out of the civilization for centuries, maybe millennia! They have a completely different culture and they wield magic the empire knew nothing about. They could even be a different species completely, and they’re gonna live along ponies from now on! Also they’re giant mares! Doesn’t that inspire anything in you?”

“I am the empress, Mayor.” Solstice answers a little more coldly. “When the interest of my people is at stake, it is my duty to put my feelings aside to consider only risks, costs and benefits. Note that I am not trying to argue your more empathetic, dare I say, more hooves-on approach to problem solving doesn’t have merits. On the contrary even. The way you got personally involved with the amazons is what allows us today to build a path toward peace. On my level however, I have to put personal matters as far from myself as possible.”

>A: Say that part about shutting of her feelings sounds rather sad or talk about something else
>B: Thank her for her time and go nap with your amazon friends.
>C: Since the empress recognizes the merits of your hooves-on approach, offer her a massage to relax her
>D: Ask the empress if she wants to get some might of the earth for the sake of experimentation
>>
>>34921749
D and B. She doesn't need to strictly be the one to receive it, but some might can be given for the empire to keep and test with pony magic, and she could give a copy of Red's research to us. Who knows? We might learn some more practical ways on how to use that might more than just farming and healing.

Don't see flirting with the empress working out and not making her irritated. We really don't know her personally that well, and her sister's case likely left a bad impression in getting personally involved with any experimentation.
>>
>>34921749
AC, Holding onto her feelings for, what, almost twice the mayor's lifetime sounds rough. Understandable though it is for ruling, it doesn't cover what her personal feelings or day to day life is like. Surely she has relationships beyond the political sphere. Hopefully? Maybe not. So, given all the research and data that has reached her table about the mayor, maybe his seemingly mythical massaging abilities and the way he can please mares many times his size with his physical prowess is of interest to her.
I mean, clearly they can't have sex lest she explode accidentally via 100+ mile erection, but after this stressful situation and after giving his methods a chance I feel he needs to reward her somewhat and that she could use a break or three from all this political stuff for at least one night. Nothing overtly sexual, just trying to make her comfortable. He's been looking up to the empress for his entire life, like so many other citizens, that to let an opportunity to repay her pass by feels wrong.
>>
File: Solstice.png (132 KB, 1200x1000)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
Just so you have a better idea of who you're talking to.
>>
>>34921749
D. Surely she must be a little curious, but back off quickly if she doesn’t seem interested and go with B.
>>
>>34922286
Don't recall the mayor defending her before, or ever speaking highly of her to the point where he'd realistically feel that indebted to repay her. She's mostly just been spoken about in a very distant matter of fact way.
>>
>>34921749
A, she should let herself go sometimes, be herself as a pony, not just THE EMPRESS, maybe even hiding under a persona perhaps if she's afraid of going out?
No one should carry a weight like this alone I feel, we should try to improve her life like we did to the amazons if possible
>>
>>34923075
You don't know how flattery works.
>>
A, carefully this is sensitive for now, our first solo meeting with her. Would like to get C for massaging her while mentioning D like we already ask her, getting a bigger empress pallet to touch is better then a smol one, easier and more to touch. Massaging growing a mare is tip top, unf, if we can get there.

>>34922286
First of all she's only like what a decade or two older then the mayor. Think the mayor was like early 30's with the Empress in looks being early to late 40's or younger as was said. Some anons have a point of yes we only know passively of her, and of not when she took the title of Empress and how long her current reign is (thinking child empress or the last +decade). And only spoken neutrally of her as a distant leader.

I do like most of your merits and what you say here mostly. Could we get an more open, more relaxed, massaged empress/the beginnings of a friendship of a new bigmare by the end of this? (If Earth pony mares can grow too not just hypertits) we should try, a comfier taller empress does sound cute on paper to me. I guess we just need to read her and say and act accordingly as we've done all our life.

>>34922827
Neat mare. Cute, kinda of a Japan-pony pre-ascension Celestia Euro design. Or could be a sadder alt-universe Sunbutt that needs to find friendship, pre-wings or not.

Would like to try and fix that frown some, the mayor is a nice guy seems to get into most mares heads and is able to make them talk positively or reveal things about themselves. Hope we can help her or get to be a friend of hers, she probably needs one... or an ear, Mayors a good listener, the stud is magical with mares anyway.
So a way to do CD while trying to get A unmasking in there if we can get her on the massage offer and start a new friendship. Time to work some mayor stud magic of words and ways with mares, just be sure to read her right and her responses weigh how heavy answer back
my corresponding sentences sound the same. my bad, to lazy to rewrite.
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/2020/1/29/2260456/large.png

Giant poners.
>>
>>34924161
>large.png
pottery
>>
>>34923495
Hard to tell on that last part if it was suggesting what the Mayor's thoughts were on her, or what he'd actually say directly towards her. Because honestly, that last part comes out as too much as obvious brow nosing.

>>34923555
Trying to be friends with her is fine and all, but it's asking a lot to become friends while also massaging and growing her on the same day we met, after her sister was lust crazy. Trying to help or befriend her, while seeking to massage and grow her, looks more like we're just getting close to seek pleasure from her, which she won't be wrong to suspect.
>>
>>34924161
>our world will never be nibbled on by a giant space pegasus
>>
>>34923555
>>34924434
Your most likely right. Can't blame an anon to try though, can't let a cute mare not grown an inch. The mayor has some skills though if not today maybe but tomorrow or if he can get her to loosen quickly maybe. It was a lot of sexual energy and tension she saw but only hours ago might have steeled something in her one can hope. Can't deny that sexual size and prowess.
>>
File: 1496348220334.png (412 KB, 1000x1000)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
I'm sorry to report that the all-time "drive under and look up" champion Anon. E Mous was killed in a tragic accident today.
>>
File: 1414545961269.png (434 KB, 1400x1000)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>34925228
>>
File: 1423368514738.png (3.29 MB, 3000x1889)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB PNG
>>34925343
god i wish that was me
>>
>>34925228
>>34925371
>tfw rp as Ultramare and characterized her better than Khorme did
>>
>>34925564
post proof
>>
>>34920424
>>34920426
What a picky eater. You know who could’ve had that black hole?
>>
>>34925954
Imagine the jaw strength required to chew on a black hole.
>>
>>34922136
>>34922286
>>34922987
>>34923136
>>34923555
“That’s a really heavy burden you’re carrying.” You tell the empress. “Maybe you should let yourself go sometimes, just be yourself, and not just the Empress. I have a lot a respect for you from what I learned ever since I was young. You’ve accomplished so much, and still going. So if there’s anything I could do to make you feel better, I’d be honored to oblige.”

And all of a sudden, the empress breaks in a clear, genuine fit of laughter.
“Oh, my! You really are worried about me! Hahaha! Aaaah…” The empress quickly catches her breath, and it’s with a bemused smirk she continues talking. “I appreciate, Mayor. No offense however, but you’re not the colt of the situation. There’s too much stakes afoot right now for us to safely fraternize too much. You’d be wise to hear such a warning for yourself too. The reign of my mother wasn’t enough to wipe all the scheming and backstabbing from other ponies of influence over the land. Stay close to your amazon friends at least for a while. Them, you can trust.”

“That’s what I’m going to do.” You nod. “But I know I can talk freely to them, and when we’re bummed or stressed, we know how to help each other out. So if you feel like you could use somebody like that yourself…”
>>
>>34926193
“If that can ease your mind, I have some ponies that I can talk to freely to. And I have a number of very competent bed warmers for my needs as a mare.” Solstice gives you a shrug and a smirk as she sees you raise your eyebrows in surprise. “Why hide it? With the events of tonight and what you’ve been through, I can tell you about it without shocking you I believe. The decision that I would not bear the heir of the empire is no secret either for the public. It’s one of my siblings that will have the duty to raise the next generation of rulers, and this is something we decided together to keep our family and the empire united. And as such, I am free to indulge in libertarian practices. I have several stallions that I can trust with taking care of without thinking about politics.”

“But who knows?” The empress says as she leaves the room. “You sound like an honest stallion. In a few months, perhaps you could visit me and my studs one night and teach them the secrets of the amazons.”

The empress winks at you, and then she motions to walks out of the room.
“Now, if you excuse me, I have a few more order to give before I take a bit of rest.”

A servant waited for you to lead you to your amazon friends. You find them in what seems to be a ballroom that’s been quickly prepared with a ludicrous number of pillows and bedwear on the floor. There are stairs leading to an indoor balcony that makes a U around the room. All the amazons seem like there’s going to rest, merely debating about the necessity of one of them staying awake. Lemon Balm just volunteered. They all look pretty tired, but cheerful and proud from their accomplishments.

>What do?
Remember that you may skip time at any moment
>>
>>34926197
Convince and tug Lemon Balm to come sleep and cuddle with us. We're confident we're safe this time and that the empress won't allow something to happen again.

Timeskip to seeing the capital with our amazon group. I wonder how they'll react to the sights, or seeing tiny foals for the first time. Hopefully Frozen relaxes her hate on ponies a little once she's exposed to many more ponies and not closing herself off to do research or focus on tribal leader business.
>>
>>34926197
>>34926424
Second this.
>>
>>
>>34926197
Lemon Balm is a clever filly who figured out that the mayor is prone to snuggling with those on watch duty.

Skip to the city tour. Now that they're out of the boonies, impressing the chief with pony marvels will be much easier. Maybe a quick peek at a siege engine for Warsworn though.
>>
>>34926197
>>34928616
Was thinking something culinary. Did we ever get the ladies icecream and the like among other neatly comfort foods too, along with pone culture.
>>
File: smol.png (3.15 MB, 2772x2660)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
ARGH! I'M GONNA' GROOW!
I'M GROOOOWING!
>>
>>34929336
Based groower
>>
Daily reminder that you are a titlet if you can't hold an anon between your crotchtits while standing up.
>>
>>34924939
The mayor is good, but he isn't that good. Most that open up to him were friends/lovers already, before any reveals. The only special exception being Lemon. I guess what confuses and surprises me is the sudden interest to do something with the empress. She's isn't too notable or cute description wise, and not compared to our amazon lovers. Still, it's good to hear that she's fine with some fun on the side and is more adventurous than we thought, at least. Might be fun to share that might around, and maybe in that ritual as well, now that some ponies are likely to feel a tiny bit more open to joining it.

>>34928876
I wonder if we should shrink them for that. More comfort to go around for them to enjoy, and less ponies unprepared for that amazon appetite.
>>
>>34929774
Probably gonna have to since thier all 20ft tall except our 50ft warmare. Warsworn said she'd get bored anyway quickly being that big in the city seeing the sights and its pone. Maybe take idk 6-8ft off each mare so their 14-12ft in height so they can still be big but not break the bank for stuff, up to them really I know Lemon, Kindfang, and Frozen probably will want to keep some extra heights for the tour cause of there personalities and traits about pones. Lemon and Kindfang being the hugboxes they are.
>>
File: 1489038929692.png (745 KB, 2017x1600)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>tfw no fic about rarity and sweetie belle acting bitchy to each other as they try and outgrow the other before finally growing so large and horny that they have hatesex on the remains of equestrian civilization
>>
File: No. 14530118.png (63 KB, 777x1122)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
I think this result would make me more inclined to beat her.
>>
>>34932179
>greentext from 2013
Please don't do this to me Anon.
I want to go back
>>
>>34926424
>>34927533
>>34928616
>>34928876
“Staying on watch?” You say as you approach Lemon Balm. “You know, I think this place is safe.”
“Mayor? Are you sure?” The yellow mare asks back “I mean, last time was…”.
“Nah, we’re good.” You approach Lemon Balm who’s lying on her belly and sit next to her. Her leg alone is a bit wider that your waist. You give a little nuzzle to her soft coat on here.
“I talked with the empress some more. We can trust her now that Red Star has been taken out of the equation. They won’t attack us.”
“That’s a relief.” Lemon nods.
“You can sleep if you want.” You lie down and rest on the amazon’s leg. “That’s what I’m gonna do anyway.”

“Alright Mayor.” Lemon Balm giggles. She lies on her side, and then pulls you between her hooves and against her and in the warmth of her chest. The amazon kisses the top of your head before you both peacefully drift off to sleep.

You all wake up in the beginning of the afternoon, and spend the rest of the day exploring the castle.
Unfortunately, and to Warsworn’s deception, the empire doesn’t keep any siege weapons around here. Some mechanical parts are stashed, but a few stout oaken beams would be required to assemble the war machines. The huge forge in the dungeons where a dozen ponies were working at the same time was impressive to watch however. Aside from that, visiting the library madke you think you’re gonna have to teach the amazons how to read some day.

The castle cooks were also nice enough to allow the amazons to discover a few ponies treats. Waffles, chocolate and ice cream bewildered the taste buds of your friends, to the point Kindfand requested to be shrunk small enough she could swim in the later. That rewarded her with the worst brain freeze and tummy ache of her life, but these were not enough to make the amazon regret the experience.
>>
>>34933343
As promised by the empress, you’re allowed to go explore the city the next day. For the occasion, your amazon friends accepted to be brought down to 15 feet. While still over 3 times as large as ponies, they can better appreciate what you might discover like this.

You’re accompanied by a few guards and servants from the castle to make sure ponies don’t freak out. They tell you the word that amazons would walk the streets of the city has been spread, and an explanation has been given about who they are and that they wish to befriend ponies.

After you come out of the keep and cross one of the bridges to the city, you’re surprised to see some ponies have been waiting for you. While some of them glance at you from afar with curiosity mixed with a little apprehension, there’s some ponies or little groups of them that immediately approach you.

It seems the plan of the empress to get the amazons to participate in big construction plans got the attention of some business owners already, and about 30 of them are coming to you to get a head start over the competition. The guards accompanying you decide to keep at bay the ponies that were aggressively trying to introduce themselves to the amazons in a confusing mess of voice and proposals.
“I reckon you had other ideas in mind than talking business with those ponies.” One of the guards says. “Still, if you want to hear what they have to say we can let them come if you want.”

That’s when you realize another duo of ponies are cheerfully waving at you from a little further away.
Without their makeup, the two unicorn mares that helped you out of Red Star’s trap look more homely. Midnight Fantasy has her mane tied in a ponytail rather than a fringe, and Daydream’s mane has a slightly duller blue hue than what you saw the other night. There’s no mistake however that it’s the two of them, as even from here you can the two heavy weights Daydream is still carrying.
>>
>>34933346
>A: Hear what the business ponies have to offer
>B: Introduce the two unicorns to your amazon friends
>C: Ignore all those and let the amazons explore the city to their heart’s content
>D: Wander in the city, but have some ponies guide you. The two unicorn mares or others.
The city has everything you could expect from a 1600-ish European capital. Among other stuff, there’s lively marketplaces, various workshops, universities, gardens, food stands, cafés, and river of decent size crosses a section of the city. Stuff like fancy theaters are only open in the evening however. It is the morning.
>>
>>34933351
B and D. Have the two join us on our tour and offer them the chance to stick around for some fun later as a way to thank them for freeing us.
>>
>>34933351
Those business ponies can submit paperwork to someone else, ignore them. I think showing them a school would be good, but a university lecture would go over their heads. Maybe a school for younger ponies would be appropriate for them and give us a chance to show them kids. Else go to a few big, beautiful constructions to give them an idea of what the amazons will be working on soon. However, if we let them tag along, those mares from last night may be able to persuade them into a different line of work.
>>
>>34933351
B and D. Go to the two mares, and ask how they are and if they're okay. Thank them again for saving us, and making all this peace sorta possible. Even they didn't exactly intend to get involved with such high stakes, they still helped us. If they do bring up guilt from unintentionally helping Red with her plans, reassure them that none of it was their fault and that we have no hard feelings. Later on near the end of the tour, offer some fun, and some experimentation with our newfound might if they're okay with it. Although, not sure how we'll set things to happen with how much might we have, unless the amount of power we have has someone gave us a way to somewhat control our libido.

Just diplomatically tell those business ponies to submit their request where it can be heard by the empress. The empress would know more about what opportunities are worth pushing forward to increase prosperity.
Admittedly, a small part of me suspects that there's more to the crowd of greedy and annoying ponies than it seems, and that there's a notable business or two pushing forward that the empress might miss, but I still mostly doubt it.

>>34933613
Support showing them a school. Don't think those mares would convince them to get into that sort of work though. They'll like just be more confused and surprised that ponies pay for such a thing, and being owed for something they would've done anyway may also feel dishonest to them.
>>
>>34933351
B and D makes sense
>>
bmp
>>
>>34933351
B&D
>>
bump
>>
File: quick luna doodle.png (170 KB, 800x800)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>34915947
Sorry for the inactivity in the last week. Figured this drawing wouldn't be much improved by spending a long time on it. It'd be nice if I could figure out how to make appealing "sketchy" drawings so I could do certain requests faster.
>>
>>34936778
Looks like someone's about to be a tasty treat
>>
File: 2263236.png (236 KB, 1269x888)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>
>>34936778
>luna sticking her tongue out of her mouth until it's dry and dapping it against anon to make him umcomfortable
>>
>>34933375
>>34933613
>>34933892
>>34934082
>>34935935
You tell the guards to keep those business ponies away. They should probably have their pleas directed to the empress or some civil workers at the moment. You’re gonna meet these two unicorns however.

Yesterday, you told in detail what happened when you were at Red Star’s hooves to the amazons, so they know about them and how they helped you. You also went through the explanation of what their job was, which was another curiosity for the tribemares.

“Frist you say you ponies needs to be extra intimate to have intercourse, and now you’re telling me there’s a job for ponies to do the deed with?” Frozen raised an eyebrow.
“Precisely.” You explained. “Some ponies just want a bit of fun without all the heavy implications. Because it’s the job of these mares and stallions, they know it’s safe, because it’s an exchange and not something sentimental.”
“Huh.” Frozen pondered for a second. “Makes sense. I suppose. It’s a bit sad you ponies and your customs have cornered yourselves into paying for love, if I may say.”

But despite her critical look on their breadwinner, the amazons warmly greet the two unicorns.
“Girls, meet Daydream and Midnight Fantasy.” You announce to the amazons. “They’re the two unicorns that helped me out of Red Star’s prison.”
“Hello!”
“It’s nice to meet you!” The amazons say, or a variation of it.
“So you’re the one that saved our little Mayor, right?” Warsworn asks. “Thanks a lot!”
“Yeah.” Daydream answers. “It’s hard to believe we were the ones to help when the Mayor had friends so fucking huge. I mean, holy wow! You girls are fucking brick houses!”
“And to think you were many, many times bigger the other day.” Midnight says. “You’re all actually so strong it’s a bit scary, but also fascinating, and sexy…”
>>
>>34937595
“My, you two sure know the words to please my ears.” Frozen comments. “Is that part of your work as courtesans?”
“Sorta I guess?” Daydream chuckles. “But maybe don’t say that out loud. We might not be welcome everywhere if you broadcast the fact we work in that field, girl.”
“Ah, yes.” Frozen rolls her eyes “Ponies are prudish, aren’t they?”
“I don’t think you have to worry too much about that if you’re around us.” Stonesong says. “Between your presence and ours, it’s gonna be the later that ponies will be more wary about.”

“So, what are you doing right now?” Midnight asks. “There was an announcement from the castle that amazons would visit the capital somehow, which is why we came to see if we could catch you. Is there something that you planned to see in particular?”
“Actually, I thought you could show us around.” You tell the unicorns. “If that’s alright with you of course. I’m not from the capital either, so having some ponies who know where to find interesting places would be great.”

“Why not?” Daydream answers. “I mean, we’re more about the hot places at night, but we still know our ways around these streets in general. Is there something in particular you wanted to show to the big girls?”
“Actually, I wished they could see a school of some sort, to show them how foals are treated by ponies.”

“Hahaha!” Daydream laughs out loud. “Okay, now schools are the opposite of where we hang around.”
“We have standards you know!” Midnight adds.
“Still, if you guard friends are okay with it, we can come with you.”

While not very enthusiastic at first, the empire ponies manage to arrange something rather quickly for the amazons to visit a school under the condition they make it down to 8 feet. About half an hour later, your amazon friends are now watching the foals enjoying recess from the inside of a class room.
>>
>>34937598
“Aww they’re so cute!” Kindfang fawns over the little little ponies. “They’re like puppies, but ponies!”
“I believe that is exactly what they are, though.” Stonesong chuckles.
“But look at their big, cute yes!” Kindfang adds. “Oh, I want to play ball with them and then I want to hug like a hundred of them!”

You smile to yourself. It’s heartwarming to see the reaction of the amazons to the foals. Kindfang is the most vocal about it, but even Frozen seems to find them endearing. The two unicorns, that remain a little away with you, looks like they think the same thing.
“Anyway, I don’t think I’ve thanked you properly for the other night.” You tell the two unicorns. “But if you want, we could all go somewhere nice and have a little fun together later today.”

“Dude, what the fuck?” Daydream says with a friendly mocking tone. “Having us work overtime for free is a thank you in your mind?”
“Ehm…” You find yourself blushing. “Well, I just thought…”
“But if you really want to thank us, there’s something you can do.” Midnight starts to explain. “Yesterday we experimented a bit with what you gave Daydream, and it’s fucking crazy! Her milk is like one of these snake oil things that cures everything, but except it works! It’s a miracle medicine, coupled with an elixir of virility, coupled with one of fertility, coupled with an aphrodisiac. Some ponies would pay hundreds of coins for just a drop of this!”

“Listen Mayor, I’ll suck your dick every day for the next ten years or whatever you want for it.” Daydream stares in your eyes, dead serious. “Come with us some time, and have us pump out a few hundred gallons of the stuff so we can sell it to a bunch of rich fuckers. If you accept, we’ll all be super fucking rich in a matter of days!”
>>
>>34937599
“That’s right!” Midnight adds with an eager smile. “Oh, we’d never need to work a single day anymore and live like queens for the rest of our lives! Please say yes, and you’ll be our king forever Mayor.”

>A: You eventually planned to share it for free with everobody, so you’ll have to say no
>B: Say that’s something they should ask the amazons. They’re the true owner of this magic
>C: There’s nothing wrong with allowing those two to get super rich before that you allow everybody to access the might of the earth. Agree to go with them later.
>D: Now that they mention healing, going to the hospital and playing the miracle worker would be nice for the image of amazons
>>
>>34937602
That explains why they haven't fled the capital yet. Giving unicorns unfettered access to it sounds bad right now, so tell them we'll think on it a bit longer. Hospital seems a weird place to go for their fun day out but may be of interest to Lemon Balm so do that instead.
>>
>>34937602
Give ‘em the D.
>>
>>34937022
>Sunset makes the trip to Equestria to invite Twilight to her college graduation
>Sunset gets over her shock at the giant princess quickly and eagerly levitates her to the mirror to see how big she becomes on the other side
>Not noticing that she’s too big to fit until it’s too late
>Twi’s giant ass shatters and permanently severs the connection between the two worlds
>>
File: 1579073397965 - Copy.png (620 KB, 2200x2200)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
Me in the middle.
>>
>>34937602
D, and B too I suppose. I’m not too bothered about sharing a bit of it with them, but the decision’s not just ours to make.
>>
>>34937602
Explain that that's the might of the earth at work, and partly one of the reasons Red wanted to forcibly get it from us and the amazons. We spoke to the empress, and she did also warn us directly that other scheming and backstabbing ponies are going to be out there for a while. If they go off to sell it to the rich this early, we're worried that they'll eventually get into trouble much like we did yesterday, because they caught unwanted attention. That, and amazons don't seem to interested in profit and are all likely going to share it around, once .

Doesn't mean they can't profit or live in luxury. Maybe we can see if a loop of ever increasing might by pleasure is also possible by ponies? We know one exists when we experimented with the amazons. The might of the earth seems finite, and it might run out overtime, but ponies would be very interested in producing more, which they might be able to bring by a loop of milking or other pleasure. Or maybe there's something else about our might that we don't know? Point is we can experiment with this together and learn more about how might affects ponies and new ways to use our might.
>>
>>34938139
Twilight becomes magically stuck across worlds, her bountiful pony butt unprotected from acts of molestation while her human half tries to make her way in the world whilst bound to a pedestal inscription and worrying about what her bottom is doing.

>>34938620
A simple no will suffice. All this information is a bit much to give out for free to almost strangers.
>>
>>34938678
>>34938620
>>34938316
>>34938030
>>34937841
“Sorry, but that’s just a bad idea.” You say. “That power belongs to that amazons, and think they’re just gonna share it for free with everypony at some point. Also, a pony like Red Star wanted to get that from me, and there might be others. You might put yourself in danger if I gave you some of this magic. And you don’t have, well, big friends to look out for you.”
“Aw… bummer.” Daydream says, but still she short you a half smile. “Wall, that was worth a shot.”
“At least if you get ponies hooked up on that dick growing magic or whatever, our business isn’t gonna go down anytime soon.” Midnight adds.

“But, you know, there’s still a lot to discover about the might of the earth.” You tell the two unicorns. “And you two could help figure it all out with your skills. Even if it’s not just freaky sex magic, its effects are strengthened by arousal, so you could definitely help a lot.”
“Well, honestly, yeah. I think we’d like to participate in this.” Midnight says after sharing a glance with her coworker. “But it would be better for us if that was an actual job!”
“Yeah, if it’s for some legit experimentation, you can probably get the castle to give us a pay, right?” Daydream adds. “That would be a nice change of pace. You and the girls seem nice enough so that would make the job all the less tiring too.”

That’s something you can set up later.
For now, your amazon friends are allowed to go watch a class for a while. They aren’t very receptive about the usefulness of identifying right angles in the geometry class, but they remain silent as the teacher does their job. The large mares are then invited to talk about themselves and their lives in the mountains just in time for the geography lesson.
>>
>>34940125
After that, you decide to head for a nearby hospital and let the might of the earth work some miracles. The first few patients aren’t easy to convince, but once an unlucky construction worker got a whole hoof back, you soon got swarmed with demands. You discover that while the might of the earth doesn’t get rid of illnesses, it helps the body regain strength and help the patient nonetheless. Lemon Balm and Frozen Dawn manage to relieve a bunch of ponies from physical aliments and wounds, and those are immensely grateful about that. While Frozen Dawn revels in the admiration, Lemon Balm show more interest in the works of doctors and their medicine.

You definitely made a good impression on ponies with that. Warsworn and the two unicorns got a little bored while you were there, though. Now, what could you do next in the capital?

>What do?
Time skip?
>>
>>34940127
Skip ahead to Riversong.
>>
File: 1423368514708.png (550 KB, 1168x1500)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>
>>34940127
End the day by letting Daydream and Midnight show us places that are entertaining now that the evening should be closer. Skip to setting up that experimentation. Which we'll likely be forced to have it outside the capital city for safety reasons? Doubt they'll allow testing in the castle.
>>
>>34941440
Imagine riding a night club like a washing machine.
>>
>>34940127
>>34941460
I’d agree with this
>>
>>34940127
Smash cut to the nighttime activities and inevitable barroom brawl that follows trying to show the girls, especially Warsworn, a good time in the less than savory parts of town.
>>
>>34940127
>>34941901
Kinda wanna do this. But hey each his own, drinks to "fun and union."
>>
File: frens.png (82 KB, 808x820)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>
Goddamnit, why is everything hyper now? Hyper fat, hyper muscles, hyper cock, hyper boobs? This fucking hyper shit has ruined every fetish, macro in particular.
>>
>>34941901
Guards aren't going to leave us alone anytime soon. Maybe Warsworn could be shown the variety of weapons and armor the empire has before nighttime, even with the lack of siege weapons, in case the nighttime doesn't cut it for her.
>>
>>34942777
Strangely I don't like hyper in itself but since growth is my shit I just love when a mare gets those ludicorous proportions
>>
>>34942972
Picky myself stuff that blimbs in fat and immobilized is a turn off when a mare can't even move proper to interact or even masturbates herself just has to much of a unhealthy art style to even be arrousing. I like some small squishy chub on a mare but "no fat chicks" is too strong of a rule.
>>
File: 1402088484670.png (1.51 MB, 1576x806)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>34941440
>the way her fat vaglips spill out just beyond the confines of her panties
There's not enough macro Vinyl in the world.
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2020/2/1/2263220.png
>>
boop
>>
File: tfw.png (1.37 MB, 5000x5287)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>accidentally stepped on anon again
>have to scrape him off your hoof and raise him from the dead again
>>
>>34946663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWD23_pyOGU
>>
>>34931113
I dig it ngl
>>
giant milkmares genetically engineered to end world hunger turn on their creators and use them to satisfy their own appetites
>>
>Have a giantess fetish
>Everythings about size difference and vore
>I just want to see giants have sex with building
Please tell me mlp isn't plagued with the same shit.
>>
>>34948205
Sadly your Patrician tastes are too much for these plebs.
>>
>>34948205
Some of it is, but some of it fucking loves New York.
>>
>>34948247
Loves fucking New York, you mean
>>34948202
Giant horny, domineering milk mares are kino
>>
>>34948205
>Please tell me mlp isn't plagued with the same shit.
Can't plague what's dead Anon. I'd say most content is your standard shrink stuff but that hasn't been the case for years now. It's basically just growfag now, with the occasional picture from NC or another resident/passing drawfag.
>>
>>34948321
Feet, vore, and shrink shit.
>>
>>34948321
Is she grinding against that apartmnt complex? God that;s so fucking hot
>>
>>34948326
It's 90% growth now. Not destruction or sex mind you, just growth.
>>
>>34948340
>Not destruction or sex mind you
WHAT A FUCKING WASTE!!! I HATE EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS THIS FETISH BUT ARE TOO PLEB TO GO ALL OUT!!!
SIZE DIFFERENCE ISN'T EROTIC, IF NO ONE'S FUCKING !!
I WANT TO SLAM A FIVE STORY HIGH, THICK, CHUNKY MARE IN A 4 WAY INTERSECTION SO HARD IT CAUSES EARTHQUAKES THAT DESTROY THE LOCAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!
I WANT GIANT FILLIES TO RUB THE COOCHIE AGAINST A 2 STORY APARTMENT COMPLEX AND DRIPPING ENOUGH GUSH AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO GO UP THE KNEES!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>34948340
growth for the sake of growth never did much for me.
>>34948355
This pretty much. I just want giant mares and stallions smashing everyone and destroying shit before, during, and after sex and other naughty activities.They can grow, but just do something as they grow their way into godhood.
>>
File: 12312312334553454.jpg (57 KB, 700x392)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>34948366
>>
>>34948355
>>
File: 2259656.png (717 KB, 2000x1800)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>34948377
You know damn well what he is talking about.
>>
File: 1575770753038.png (819 KB, 1200x1200)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>34948205
so you have a giantess fetish but dont like any content that has to do with it aside from fucking buildings?
>>
>>34948468
So you have a fetish that can be undone with only two uses of the laso tool and no one would know there was a change to begin with. Just admit you don't care about size and just want to see le sexy butts by NCmares
>>
File: 2266168.jpg (218 KB, 1451x2048)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
>>34948514
Confession time: I was never into NC or his art.
>>
>>34948723
Ugh, it's always fucking Chrysalis or Trixie.
>>
>>34948723
so Based Ketchup confirmation?
>>
Small
>>
Big
>>
>>34943164
>>34942073
>>34941901
>>34941822
>>34941460
>>34941073
Warsworn had some time to visit the armory back at the castle. She was impressed with the sheer number of different weapons and the many specific uses the ponies-at-arms had for them. Still, nothing came close to the coolness of her own sword in the amazon’s eyes.

After the hospital, you wander a little more around the most architecturally interesting parts of the city before the evening comes. Even Frozen couldn’t deny her amazement when looking closely at it. Then, you let the two unicorns lead to you to where the thrill of the night is at.
As the Mayor of a very rural town, you were really sure what to expect yourself. After applying a tasteful bit of make up for your mare companions, you’re brought to some sort of music club. The unicorns explain that sadly, they can’t show you the places where the real fun happens because your overseers from the empire wouldn’t be welcome there.

Still, you eventually find yourself in a dimly lighted alcove of a room where a variety of alcohols on the table in the middle, while you have a view on a scene where a couple of dancers nonchalantly move their bodies at the slow rhythm of a virtuoso baryton singer accompanied by some notes of piano.
An elegant barmare comes to entertain your group personally. She makes a show of dexterity of mixing the alcohols present with other unconventional ingredients for each of you under the advice of Daydream and Midnight. You exchange stories while drinking, what in that case mostly means listening to Daydream and Midnight talk about their most uncanny adventures in the night of the capital.

To that follows a game of dare which mostly consists initiating the amazons to heavy drinking, as well as getting a more intimate with each other. At the price of nearly rolling under the table, Frozen claims the tittle of the bigger drinker, but it’s Midnight that is elected the best kisser of your group.
>>
>>34950552
Even Warsworn admits you have some stuff to learn from her, and on those grounds, Midnight spends the rest of her evening with her lips locked with the ones of Kindfang, a fate that did not seem to bother the unicorn that much.

There was a lot of teasing, but the mares present had the decency of not letting your length get too big though. Stonesong and Warsworn took turns relieving you of a few feet of length, which you unfortunately have to quickly take back before their enlarged bodies turned you on too fast again.

The next day, you fly you way back to Riversong while Frozen Dawn discovers the joys of nursing a hangover. You have to stop a couple times lest the amazon chief emptied the content of her stomach in midair. You’re accompanied by Daydream and Midnight Fantasy, who quickly packed their stuff and decided to follow you as you managed to have their plan to be paid for participating in experiments on the might of the earth validated by the castle.

When you arrive, the amazons welcome you like heroes. Just like your amazon friends, you’re smothered under the hugs a mountain of 8’ over-enthusiastic amazons while many ponies also manifest their happiness, albeit in a less hooves-on fashion.
The tribesmares relocated themselves at the edge of the city as the inhabitants of Riversong were returning home, so a little mess of tents had sprouted from the ground there. Ponies had also started helping them building slightly more lasting constructions, and the skeletons of large wooden shelters were standing tall already.
>>
>>34950558
Still at 8 feet, Frozen Dawn makes a speech to reassert what comes next. In front of an audience made of amazons and ponies in almost equal number, she reaffirms that the amazons gained their freedom to live in the empire, and that the empress wouldn’t fight them anymore and instead would do her best to help ponies and amazons live together as the tribe wished. The tribe already heard this news from envoys of the empire, but hearing their returning chief stating it makes them shout and clap and then celebrate with ponies for the rest of day.

The next morning, and after extracting yourself from a pile of still sleepy amazons, Daydream and Midnight are the first to meet you.

“Hello, Mayor.” Midnight greets you. “We just wanted to know when you’re gonna be needing us for the experiments. We’re at your service right now.” She winks.
“So what is it gonna be?” Daydream asks sultrily. “Do we have to drain you again?

>What do for the experiments?
>>
File: 4607047943_0ce15ae5f3.jpg (18 KB, 333x500)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>come home after a hard day of trading stonks
>my bigmare servant, Milky Way, greets me at the door in her french maid uniform
>a smile befitting her massive size stretches from freckled cheek to freckled cheek
>as she lowers herself down to allow me to mount the saddle on her back, she informs me that she's taken the liberty of drawing a bath
>the mansion is built to accommodate her size, and is only easily navigable by riding on her strong back
>more than one would-be thief has been foiled by the size of the building's accommodations, before being ponypiled by my spandex-c;ad security mares
>I idly play with the mare's two-tone blue mane as her cute french hoofshoes tack up along the way to the second floor
>soon enough, I dismount in the bathroom, where a steaming-hot bath has already been prepared
>but this is no ordinary bath, it is filled to the brim with frothing hot maremilk, squeezed from the massive teats of the very same mare servant undressing me
>as I slowly sink into the creamy embrace of my milk bath, Milky hands me a wineglass, and rears upon two legs
>she gasps as I slowly squirt a steady stream of milk from her breast, overfilling the glass and letting it stream down the sides like a drunkard possessed
>"fine as always, Milky," I comment, as I drink deeply of the treasures of her bosom
>she asks if I desire anything else, and I tell her to take down my words and post them on 4channel
>I have her take the wine glass and place it between her massive teats
>the contrast between the delicate, structured glasswork sandwiched and barely visable between her fat teats is a work of art I there ever was one
>I have her take a picture and post it on the /mlp/ board with the words "fuck the mods"
>"that will be all, Milky," I say as I dismiss her, "send the twins in for my massage"
>she curtsies, and I watch as her big, round ass and heavenly titties make the way from the room
>life is good
>>
Big stallion CYOA time
You wanna be Anon in big Equestria or giant stallion on Earth?
>>
>>34950636
Stallion on earth sounds more interesting.
>>
>>34950636
Anon in Equestria. The less humans the better.
>>
>>34950636
Giant stallion on earth. Why in earth is this even a question?

Want humans in Equestria is like wanting invaders from a hostile enemy. A giant stallion will quell thoughts of invasion quickly.
>>
>>34950636
>tfw no tiny human gf
>>
>>34950636
The second option sound more fun.
>>
>>34950636
This better end in a death battle between the big gay and Mike "Don't like filly? You get a volley" Pence
>>
>>34950562
Find an appropriate spot so we don't wake those still sleeping and where we'll have room to grow.
Once we're settled, start off by giving them both sensual massages while rubbing our length against them. Attempt to use our might to see if we grow various parts of their body. Hips, ass, or anything else. Does spilled milk or cum on the ground go to waste, or does it go back to the earth? Is there some sort of milking or pleasure loop of ever increasing might? For practical uses, test how much control we have of, or if we can even manipulate, nearby plant life and the earth.
Finally, try to see if we can actually grow their whole body. With this much might, it may be possible.
>>
>>34950636
Anon in big equestria!
>>
>>34950670
>>34950681
>>34950705
>>34950730
>>34950752
>>34950821
>>34951223
4 votes for big stallion on Earth vs 2 for big Equestria
Alright, who we gonna be? Braeburn? Soarin? Big Mac? First one to get two same numbers decides.
>>
>>34951623
Big mac gets my vote.
>>
>>34951623
Soarin
>>
>>34951623
Soarin
>>
>>34951623
Soarin
>>
>>34951623
Soarin
>>
>>34951766
Based and birdhorse pilled.
>>
File: 2266074.png (201 KB, 1280x946)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
RIP Big Macintosh. They fail to love your bigness.
>>
File: girlfriend.png (1.33 MB, 2030x3000)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>34951766
Winner winner chicken dinner, boi!
>Speed, you are speed
>And that line isn't plagiarized at all, Soarin' thinks to himself
>He's always been playing second fiddle to Spitfire, and he's tired of it
>Starting today he's going to do something amazing
>In the middle of practice, Soarin' goes into high-gear flight
>His wings pumping as hard as he could muster, he breaks formation and curves upward, the atmosphere rumbling as he fought the sound barrier
>He was done with the Wonderbolts and as his final goodbye to that yellow bitch he was going to buzz her
>Turning back down, Soarin' broke through the invisible wall of air and rushed past the captain before blacking out
>Smooth move, Soarin'...
>When he finally comes to, he's laying on... a bunch of broccoli?
>All around him are gray blocks about as tall as he was, forming a perfect rectangle around him
>Soarin' stood up, the soft ground allowing his hooves to sink in slightly
If you couldn't tell, this is Central Park, NYC
>>
>>34951850
Sniff the broccoli.
>>
>>34951850
Inspect and test the blocks a little.
>>
File: 2266895.jpg (175 KB, 1500x1875)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>
>>34950562
Ritual of birth? With ponies?
There's only so many things we know that this stuff is used for.
>>
>>34950562
This >>34951017 covers it
>>
>>34950562
>>34952513
true but i don't think where at that stage yet. let alone with these too. being instant mommy is pretty wild.
>>
>>34950562
>>34951017
This man covers what I had in thought too, with the exception of larger audience to experiment on. Should get need a Earth pony mare and a Pegasus Mare for some testing. and maybe a Amazon supervisor, just cause the was is "over" isn't mean there not some grudge pones around. I would like the Amazon to be Nettle or Lemon. since we've not seen her in awhile, both mare need some attention, guessing depends on a responsible amazon mare we can find one.

Would be funny to humble out a certain grey pegasus guard mare we know of (i forgot her name). if she is still in town at all, stationed here or living here. we did jokingly offer her if she would join the Amazons at some point when she was a prisoner. now that situations change and were such good friends now would be funny. We really don't see enough winged mares around is all.
>>
File: 2256317.png (864 KB, 1920x1080)
864 KB
864 KB PNG
The world needs more large purple princesses.
>>
>>34953291
Yesss
I love that shes so much bigger
>>
>>34952470
>Big mac gets my vote.
Now that's pretty good but that vest looks goofy
>>
File: 2168454.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>34953712
Umm, you want to take another stab at that post?
>>
>>34950636
Anon in Bigquestria do it do ittttttt
>>
>>34950562
>>34952680
I agree here, we should include Cloud Volley in our experimentation (and have a good talk with her, generally).
>>
>>34952680
>>34954139
How would we convince Cloud Volley to want to do this? She never really liked us or the amazons.
>>
>>34954473
you have a point there. She did seem to mellow out some before we charged off with Warsworn to preemptively strike at the siege camp from before or just after that. She might have been envious of their size and power though as warriors and their stature, i don't really remember her character much. Yes, she saw the amazons as brutes too at first, but she's been around Riversong enough to see them and maybe even be reluctantly respective or neutral of them and us.

I would think it would be her stereotypical pegasus mare'ly pride and pride/duty as a great warrior that gets her(like an unicorn zealot we know of just not magical user). A shallow kinda hollow and weak offer is imagining her as the first Winged Amazon or Valkyrie, if she has that want to be stronger, again it is a weak typical offer of power. she might want to a chance to challenge a set of amazon mares close to our hearts (war, frozen, stone, and kindfang for embarrassing her) of her own superiority then. other then this it might be sexual prowess, envy is strong is most mares mostly.

Idk much of how we could convince her personally, i don't remember if she swung is a certain sexual direction or not. Beyond the the call of tall, big, strong stature and marely might and the epic proportions that come with its grandiose of, Big 'n' Sexy..... Yeah, i got nothing. So unless the mayor had another long time pegasus mare he just happened to know or volunteer I got diddly squat.
>>
RIP big stallion writer. :(
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/460250/and-fluttershy-was-our-ship
>>
>>34955174
I want to swab Fluttership's poop deck with my tongue.
>>
>>34954848
Khorme got him
I got work, nigguh
>>
>>34955357
I figured one of the amazons ate you for suggesting that stallions could be big
>>
File: 1580954445.jpg (153 KB, 1280x1280)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
big zeeb 4u
>>
>>34954848
Which one?
>>
>>
>>34955712
Meh, shrink shit. Zecora deserves to be big.
>>34955903
Not sure. Didn't know there was more than one.
>>
>>34956816
Zecora will be big after she uses potions to alter the water supply of the whole planet and shrinks everything else.
>>
>>34956816
>>34956855
>Zecora
Skeptical. Wrong eye color. Hope so though, I love me a rhyming zeeb shaman
>>
File: 2045245.png (1.52 MB, 2000x2000)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>tfw no cabal of sexy zebra mares conspiring to shrink all other life and rule over it with iron hooves
>>
>>34950623
Based and milkpilled
>>
File: 1998418.png (1.13 MB, 2800x2800)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
>>34957257
>where do you think you're going, anon?
>besides my pussy, that is
>>
>>34957272
Alright, but let me worship that gorgeous ponut first.
>>
File: 1497666957825.png (62 KB, 749x651)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Why is she such a superb large pone?
>>
>>34957461
It's her personality, and the underlying reasons behind it. If she would were to fall to the power her size were to bring, it would be glorious and terrible. She could possibly have the greatest capacity for callousness and cruelty.
>>
>>34950636
big stallion on Earth sounds fun
>>
>>34958319
Of course it is.
>>
File: 2267181.png (1.37 MB, 2048x2048)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>34957461
She's got a thing for trees
>>
>>34959460
>I’d like to be taller than a tree
>>
>>34956896
Not Zecora, it's a twitterfurry oc
>>
>>34959764
Not surprised, theres so many OCs that look identical to canon characters cuz they dont understand what the O in OC stands for.
>>
>>34959790
What does the O stand for, anon
>>
>>34960074
Oriental.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/2268633
>>
>>34960074
Oriental!
>>
>>34960074
Obnoxious.
Over-done.
Offensive.

You know, things of that nature.
>>
>>34960733
Dubs confirm, please don't steal my oriental character
>>
File: glim glam height steal.png (1.25 MB, 2200x2200)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>34904067
Wow!
>>
>>34961314
Incoming >rape
>>
>>34961314
yoink
>>
File: 1515958.png (1.44 MB, 2000x1199)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Hello, would you like to donate your mass and magic to the Starlight Apotheosis Fund?
Y/Y?
>>
>>34961314
Reminder that at this point Glimmer should be in her 40s. CONTINUE!
>>
>>34954683
>>34954139
>>34952680
>>34952672
>>34952653
>>34952513
>>34951017
“Let’s find someplace quiet first.” You say.
With the inhabitants of Riversong returning soon, you can’t just claim some place for yourself anymore. Instead, you have to resort to ask the guards for an adequate place hidden from everypony’s sights.

On that occasion, you manage to catch Cloud Volley again. She brings you to a room of the barracks where you shouldn’t be bothered since all the guards aren’t returning here yet. The pegasus mare sounds rather happy with how the events unfolded, and teaming up with the amazons doesn’t sound bad to her at the moment.

However, you quickly understand you won’t convince her to participate in your experiments. The prospect of becoming the first winged giantess warrior of the empire that you try to entice her with doesn’t stop her from showing a very disapproving look at your offer.
And here you thought you could just convince a mare to participate into random sexy growy shenanigans with you. Maybe you’ve spent too much time with the amazons recently.

So it’s gonna be you, the two unicorns, as well as Nettle Patch. The brown amazon woke up only a little after you so you decided it could be nice to have her watch over your experiments. She accepts without any objection.

“Okay so there’s two things I’d like to experiment on.” You start to explain to the two unicorns. “First, I know so far that the might of the earth is affected by arousal. I’ve seen amazons grow bigger with the same amount of might of the earth, but I’m not really sure how it works, whether it’s more might of the earth being created, or if the same amount just makes mares bigger and whether all works for ponies too.”
“My.” Midnight lets out a dainty giggle. “Then I shall suck on Daydream’s teats for science, is that right?”

“Ehm, that would be a start.” You nod.
>>
>>34963042
“And after that, I want to try making a pony grow altogether again. While I got such a huge amount of might at my disposal, I feel like I could make some breakthroughs.”
“Breakthroughs, yeah, just like with that wall back then in the prison!” Daydream chuckles. “So you’re gonna try making us as big as your friends? Eh. Too bad there’s so many studs that can only get off to mares smaller than them. Otherwise I could have got used to some more inches.”
“Maybe we should start with that.” Midnight adds. “I mean, the other one will get us really messy for sure, while this one just has a big chance of doing so.”

“Okay, so which one of you wants to try first?” You ask.
“I’m curious.” Midnight is the first to step forth. “How do we do it?”
“Let me focus first.” You nod. “I just need to touch you, so how about a little massage?”

The dark unicorn plops her behind on the ground in response, presenting you her spine. She looks back over her shoulder to show you an inviting smirk.
You approach Midnight Fantasy and start gently stroking her back with your hooves. The mare exhales softly, her back arcing slightly in response to your touch, as though she wanted to feel more of your hooves. Her coat is soft and clean, and looking back, she shows you a bewitching smile while you massage her.

You want her bigger.

“Mmmh...” The unicorn purrs. Just like that, her demure teats turned into two orange sized mounds. “You’re making me bigger, but only down here.”

But that’s not what you want. You want Midnight Fantasy to be bigger all over. Not just her teats, but you want a bigger back to massage, a bigger smile to look up too, you want a bigger, better Midnight Fantasy.

“Oh…” Midnight moans, as her tits suddenly became the size of watermelons capped with apricot-sized nipples, forcing her thighs a little more apart. “This feels good, so tight... Sorry Mayor, but that’s still just my tits.”
>>
>>34963045
You focus more. You try to remember how your amazon friend feels. Big. Strong. Growing. This is what you want from the unicorn. How you want her whole body to change. Bigger, wider hips and flaanks, longer legs, larger all over. You want to be able to look up t her huge pussy. You want more Midnight Fantasy!

“Aaaah!” Midnight lets out an orgasmic as her dark purple mounds swell humongously, in a matter of seconds, they get about 6 feet wide each, dwarfing the unicorn in comparison. A black teat faces forward and slightly up on each of them, both as wide as a hoof and around 6 inches long. The mare’s eyes roll back in arousal. She legs are spread apart, digging in the two masses of tit-flesh resting on the ground. The mare reflexively tries to move away, but only send her massive orbs wobbling slightly.

Despite the sight of the small mare attached to the two giant tats, you’re feels more frustrated than anything. Even with the power from the whole land of the empire, you can’t make this pony mare into a giantess. You can almost hear Frozen Dawn taunting you at the back of your mind.

Still, there’s one thing left to try. You have Red Star’s research notes on the amazons. You tried to study them, but there’s a lot that deals with unicorn magic and you’re not sure what you could make out of it yourself. Something you managed to understand is that Red Star used her blood as a member of the ruling family to be able to claim any might of the earth that would come from the lands of the empire. So even if your unicorns friends here figure out her spells, you don’t think they’ll be able to siphon you unless you let them.

Or unless they made you really, really horny, which is way in the range of their abilities.
>>
>>34963046
>A: Let Midnight and Daydream use Red star’s notes
>B: Screw science. Play with those humongous milkers. You think Nettle patch would join
>C: Teach the unicorns how to manipulate the might of the earth and hide it
>D: Shrink Midnight’s tits and do the other experiment you had in mind
>>
>>34963050
I don’t especially want to hand Red Star’s power over to anyone else. Is there a way we could use the research to control the power ourselves, rather than putting it under the control of these unicorns? Especially considering we want big pegasi and earth ponies too.

If we can find a way to do that then go for it, otherwise just do B and then D.
>>
>>34963050
A, they’re not mages so I’m curious if they’ll even be able to decipher the notes. Otherwise D.
>>
>>34963050
D, there's no rush now that the war is over. He has a lifetime to figure out how to do this the earth pony way.
>>
>>
>>34895485
God I want to slide down her throat so bad
>>
>>34963614
And then he wakes up unable to move, being glued to Dashie’s vag by her marecum.
>>
>>34963050
A. Would be useful to have our unicorn friends read what we can't make sense of and help us with it.

Otherwise, do B then D if there's too much milk. Need to test what milk does when drank by us or an amazon, even if it's easy to guess what it might do. It'll also get us more aroused which sounds like it'll be a necessity if we plan to do something impactful with our might.
>>
>>34964157
>>34963331
>>34963135
>>34963069
You’ll have time to play with those later. For now, you just shrink Midnight back to her habitual proportions.
“Aw. Looks like the amazons will keep being the biggest girls in town.” Daydream comments as she approaches her coworker. She sits in front of the other unicorn, and exposes her heavy milk bags to her.
“Now, you better get your mouth to work while you’re feeling hot. Suck these dry, and then I’ll suck you.” Daydream licks her lips. “If the Mayor’s rights, each of us is gonna end up a little bigger each time. Maybe it’s never gonna stop even.”
Midnight chuckles. “Now that would be a classy way to end world hunger.”

You watch and help the two unicorns with keeping the heat up, even if their magic is doing a big chunk of the work. It’s a real shame you can’t introduce more might of the earth in the mix for the experiment to be successful. You watch as Daydream and Midnight suck and magically jerk of each other, the bulk of their tits a little bigger each time they pass it to one another. The increase in sheer volume goes strong for a while, but it seems to reach a maximum at some point.

By the time they’re done, both unicorns have a couple of grapefruits hanging under them.

From what you saw, both the arousals of the pony on the giving and receiving end of might of the earth increase the potency of its effects up to about twice the amount of growth. The interesting thing is that the amount of growth doesn’t diminish when the parties involved calm down, almost like it was the might of the earth itself that were refined in the process. However, you can’t produce an endless supply of might of the earth that way.

On a side note, milk infused with the might of the earth doesn’t do anything on stone or dirt. However, the presence of a single blade of grass is enough to quickly drink it all and sprout a healthy patch of green.
>>
>>34964406
All that science has let you a little unsatisfied. Daydream and Midnight look fine, but even if Nettle Patch is not saying anything, the 8-foot amazon’s face is very red right now. She sat quietly while watching the whole thing.

>What do?
>>
>>34964412
Invite Nettle to come over and suck some tiddy.
>>
>>34964412
Tease and offer Nettle to come over have a taste. Meanwhile, maybe we have we can enjoy Daydream and Midnight's magic while having a teat fuck. Being more excited is going to be needed for the tests we want to try.
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2020/2/9/2270072.png
unf.
>>
File: 2195028.png (400 KB, 2400x1600)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>34963614
>>
File: Dash compactor.png (1.58 MB, 2400x2400)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>34904315
>Anon takes solace in knowing that even if this workout regiment doesn't pan out, at least Equestria has the best medical care on the continent
I forgot I did a Dash pick semi-recently. Sorry Applejack.
>>
>>34965727
>>34965739
>>34966750
God I wish that were me.
>>
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest pone.
>>
>>34966750
big poner or small anon?
>>
>>34966750
It doesn’t seem like a workout as much as it does
>rape
>>
>>34964412
Nettle is the stealthy mare right, ask if she wants to try her limits and try sneaking while being as tall as Kindfang got. Keep the size amount as a surprise
Also ask if the 2 mares want to come with us to see how far the amazons can go
>>
>>34966750
Would risk the potential damage/10
>>
File: 2098705.png (1.81 MB, 2600x2600)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>
>>34969495
It’s better when she’s naked.
>>
File: rarara.jpg (90 KB, 774x1032)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>
File: ponk asscension.png (2.28 MB, 2084x2396)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>34904172
>Endgame monsters can spawn in the starting area
Alright, it only took 50 million years but 4/7 requests ain't too bad. Was hoping to try and do 3 or 4 a week(end).
>>
>your favorite sub-fetish
>favorite size disparity
>your most recently imagined /mmp/ scenario
>>
>>34970718

>>your favorite pone for size content
Rainbow Dash
>>your favorite sub-fetish
Size Stealing
>>favorite size disparity
Up to mini giantess
>>your most recently imagined /mmp/ scenario
Rainbow Dash gets hexed by a funny spell bamboozle. Every time she wins/is victorious at any kind of contest she grows a couple centimeters, with the amount of size increasing exponentially upon every victory.
Of course the bigger she gets the better she gets at winning
>>
File: 1564999.png (2.31 MB, 2500x1514)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>34970718
This is going to sound a lot like the guy above me.
>your favorite pone for size content
RD
Slow growth, size theft
>favorite size disparity
Amazon
Using Rainbow as an uber to fly me places. She has a card reader between her sweaty buttcheeks you need to use to pay her.
>>
>>34970718
Ratity/ diamond tiara
vore
Others .5 - 1 inch compared to her
Them strong arming an unwilling/ reluctant friend into domineering acts such as panty entertainment, UB and vore.
>>
File: 1575589539801.png (2.24 MB, 1500x1302)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>34970718
>Pone
Lyra
>Sub-fetish
Mountain(breast) climbing, preferably timed to see how fast one can get to the top nub, with something on the line for each side if its slower or faster
>Favourite size
100 meters to half kilometre tall(inversely proportional to being around 4 centimetres to 5 milimetres tall)
>Recently imagined
Being lost in a kilometres tall mare chest fluff after she teased how small i was and how she wouldn't be able to find me if she dropped me there, both were true and she panicked, probably thinking I slipped right off, then destroying the city while searching for me down there
>>
>>34970718
>pone
Fluttershy
>sub fetish
Femdom
>size
Around 500 feet tall, or everyone’s a centimetre to her
>most recently imagined
Twilight being the size of Mt Everest, and trying to read a book that hasn’t grown with her, but also being bothered by people climbing her heinie and sticking flags in her squeakhole
>>
>>34970718
>Pony
Luna/Chrysalis
>Sub-fetish
Vore
>Favourite Size
Anywhere from amazon to around 70 feet or so.
>Recently imagined scenario
Spending the day trapped in Ultramare's suit while she's out doing Ultramare things.
>>
>>34970718
Twilight
Growth
Amazon to 50 ft
Vegas city but size is gambled instead of money and all the dealers are amazon to giantess sized mares.
>>
>>34970718
3 way tie between Rarity/Pinkie/Fluttershy.
Unaware I guess? Not sure if that counts as a sub-fetish but I assume it does.
>favorite size disparity
2-6 inches for standard size stuff.
<= 2 inches for ketchup.
For growth I'm fine with anything below planet size, because at that point most pictures are just pones looking at colored baseballs.
A group of tiny Anons mill around S2 ponyville doing whatever. If they get crushed/die they just respawn at some designated point.
>>
>>34967966
>>34964876
>>34964517
“What’s the matter, Nettle?” You tease the brown amazon. “You look a little bothered.”
“I’ve never seen tits so big, that’s all.” Nettle impassively stares at Daydream’s twin mounds as she declares that with a monotonous voice. “Maybe Stonesong’s are bigger, but she’s bigger all over, so if you were Stonesong’s size, you’d be bigger. I mean, your tits.”

“Yeah, they’re quite the hoofful, huh?” Daydream winks in reaction, spreading her legs and squeezing her puppies with her hooves while Nettle stares. “And I don’t know if it’s the earth magic or whatever, but they feel so sensitive, and they’re always so full. Ah…” The unicorn moans lusciously while she presses one of her nipples with the wall of her hoof, making a small shining bead of milk appear at its top. While her face doesn’t move, Nettle Patch is only getting redder as her eyes are glued on Daydream.
“Are we done with the experiments Mayor?” Midnight asks, nonchalantly twirling her mane around a hoof. “If that’s the case, maybe we could all take a break and enjoy the boons of this magic more freely.”

“Yeah, I think we can call off the science stuff for a moment.” You nod, and then look at the amazon. “So Nettle? Do you want suck some tiddy?”
Nettle Patch remains still for an instant, not have broken eyes contact with Daydream’s milky goods for a while now. Then, with the swiftness of a tiger she pounces of the unicorn, seizing her in her hooves in a split second and shoving her mouth on the unicorn’s teats

“Oh fuck! Aah!” Daydream cries in surprise, but also in obvious arousal from Nettle wildly sucking on her. From her grin, the unicorn doesn’t seem to mind the amazon’s eagerness. On the contrary. “Mayor the big girl’s very thirsty, I think!” She says between two pants. “She’s gonna need a lot more that what I got right now!”
>>
>>34971951
>A: See if Nettle allows you to take Daydream on your laps, then fuck her silly while giving Nettle an adequate supply of milk for a growing mare
>B: Give Daydream more that what Nettle can handle. Have the amazon smothered under giant tits
>C: Watch how Daydream and Nettle do while you try out Midnight’s tits-fucking skills
>D: You think it’s the absolute right time to try if you have the power give an amazon like Nettle patch a big rack too.
Suggestion/additions welcome. Also how big you’d will something is it applies.
>>
>>34970718
In order from Most favorite: Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, RAinbow Dash
Cadence, Celestia, Luna, Flutty Heart
Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell

Fave scenrios:Alicornification, futification, Goddess assention, world conquest/civilization enslavement, rampage/destruction, creation, fertility, macro pregnancy,scat/watersports

Size disparty: Gentil 3-5 feet, violent 50ft up

Recent fantasy: See above
>>
>>34971955
A, make the big mare bigger.
>>
>>34971751
That could work, rewriting a whole season with tiny anons doing everything. Fluttershy gets more assertive because she literally has a bug up her butt.
>>
>>34970718
>pone
Twilight
>fetish
Vore
>size disparity
3 foot pony with a 2 inch micro
>most recent scenario
Minuette laying on her back as she eats, and imagining myself caressing her neck and feeling the bulges move beneath me. Later laying on her belly and listening to the noises coming from her insides. Eventually she decides that I would be better off in her belly than on it.
>>
File: 2208515.png (236 KB, 516x560)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>34970718
Luna and celestia (who are also my favourite pone and my two moms)

sub fetish is probably Olfactophilia

best size is amazon-100ft

most recent, celestia and luna want a little anon to coddle and loom over and shrink anon and force him to live off thier breast milk and love nectar
>>
>>34970594
Is it really spawn camping if she's waiting in the end zone, but while sitting her plot reaches all the way back to the start?
The balloon is a very nice touch too, we could use more of this size difference range
Would totally take the hardcore route with the balloon, skipping the grind and going right into the end game fray
>>
>>34971955
A then C. After having some fun for a good while, try D and give Nettle a rack that's a bit bigger than Daydream's and Midnight's, since she seems like she would be a fan of having one herself. Once we're excited enough, we should also try a small test to, without intentionally growing it, see if we can use our might to make Daydreamer's teats more full with milk to help grow Nettle.
>>
>>34971955
If anyone is going to be able to extract might back from plants that have absorbed it it'll be Nettle. Once she gets her fill and a taste for it try going back to testing.
>>
>>34970594
...bigger
>>
File: 184492934563634.png (1.12 MB, 2293x6000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>
>>34971955
B and then D
>>
File: bigbooped.png (577 KB, 1280x1092)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>
>>34970718
Yes
Vore
>favorite size disparity
Amazonian? Everything is good provided the smols aren't so smol that they literally can't be seen or interacted with
I know vore and ketchup is sometimes contentious here, and my scenario is sort of dark so I guess I'll spoiler it. The old vore threads had a scenario of amazonian sized ponies invading Earth and wiping out humans by consuming everyone. Something about the little monkey's taste is irresistible to them.

There's a spin-off version I like to entertain where, instead of wiping out all humans, they bring some to Equestria to breed so they can have more of their favorite munch. In a few generations, humans now believe that ponies made them for eating, and they accept it and even want it. Humans live in Equestria as servants and food and delight in their place under their hooved masters. it wouldn't be unusual for a bored big mare to tell you to eat her ass, and then she eats the entirety of (You)
>>
File: 382010.jpg (104 KB, 739x785)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>34976390
Ponpocalypse makes my peepee hard. I would gladly shove all of you down a mare's throat just so I could see her happy.
>>
>>34976390
>that scenario
There was a story similar to that, though it involved the human being hypnotized and some made up oc for that particular story. May also have been dangerously close to same size. I’ll see if I can dig it up.
>>
>>34974902
unf.
>>
File: 1580420989832.jpg (64 KB, 851x885)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>34976390
Ketchup is based Anon, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>34976390
based and vore pilled.
>>
File: 2272931.png (746 KB, 700x1000)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
>>
File: 2272932.png (797 KB, 700x1000)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
Ketchup and destruction is based, but I just really cannot stand people who are only into macro for shit like vore or feet or muscles or hyper. The first two aren't so bad, but they all seem to the sole focus for many people. Very few people actually seem to like giants.
>>
>giant NEETpone appears on earth
>just lazes around and eats everybody's food
>refuses to wash and stinks up the whole place
FUCKING WASH YOUR HOOVES, FLOOR BORED. GODDAMN.
>>
>>34978139
Hate to kink smash but your right. This from a based gentlefag. Destruction is dine once in a while same with some ketchup but idk since it's the most of the fetish it's mostly a boner killer for me. Being a smashy giant is just to boringly easy, really only working if it's a character going power tripping, most morons have "mah mega macro OC sex crushed X city X contry/planet." Something like Flutter or X pone bigdom/gentle god is king tier. Wanting to be killed by restained power or kindness is high on my list next to being a loved willing slave to a bigmare.
>>
I wish there was some cute Floor Bored content, cuddling anon or something
>>
>>34978139
>feet
>the sole focus
^:)
>>
>>34899172
I always vote based on wanting unicorn magic rather than bigpone gf. Why am I like this?
>>
boop.
>>
File: 1579273797100.png (786 KB, 1071x1111)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
Better hope you have some food. Otherwise, you're on the menu.
>>
>>34979966
God why does chubby Twi make my dick so hard?
>>
>>34976390
>end spoiler
>eating your pred's ass
>fun with the same ass you have business with tomorrow
it's so subby and degrading and I love it
>>
File: 1543399507529.png (39 KB, 321x322)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>34979966
giantess + chubby = slow mo ass / thigh belly jiggle
>>
>>
>most ponies get their exercise catching their next meal
>twilight cheats and uses her magic, making her develop a chubby belly from eating so many anons so easily
>>
File: 1402088484667.jpg (123 KB, 960x922)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Who wants to be the one to tell Pudgelight Lunchkill that she's going on a diet?
>>
>>34980467
wonder what it's like becoming a pudgy nerd's bitch as soon as she turns on the magic?
>>
>>34976390
Ponepocalypse is gods given scenario. Probably the best thing to come out of the vore threads save a few greens about Chrysalis.
>>
>>34980856
I miss those threads still
>>
>>34980856
I really want the chrysalis green texts now
>>
>>34980467
tfw tinies trapped in her food without her noticing
>>
>>34980467
>can she have more thighs?
>>
>>34980467
Such a pudgy little equine.
>>
>dreamed of large poner again
>>
File: ponkochub.gif (136 KB, 1105x990)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
Face down in Ponko
Boner pressed into her chub
I wish that were me
>>
File: good_2.jpg (104 KB, 1200x794)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>34981859
Fucking blessed edit.
>>
>>34977137
I know that one, you're referring to the story of Glimmer Bubble and her lazy afternoon lunch? No one knows that one better than me

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/21562450/#21571688
>>
>>34982399
Yeah that's it. Didn't really check all the boxes for me but it was memorable.
>>
File: ❤️.png (263 KB, 1000x1000)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>
File: 8.5 loading.png (5 KB, 500x500)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>33735161
Alright macrofags, we're gonna try something kind of (un)familiar these next few days.

I present(Attempt): Estrous Quest, Version 2.Valentines, "Can it be finished?" edition ("What everyone asked for" edition in Europe).
The incredibly interactive story where suggestions are made, and very rushed drawings are made of them!

QUEST LOAD ERROR
QUEST CORRUPTED
ATTEMPTING AUTOMATIC RECOVERY...

QUEST LOADED
SAVE FILE RECOVERED TO 94% ACCURACY
NOTES:
>TRAINING WHEELS DEACTIVATED
>DIFFICULTY CANNOT BE CHANGED (CURRENT: NIGHTMARE)
>AI CHANGES DETECTED
>STACKS REMOVED
>TIMELINE ANOMALIES DETECTED

QUEST START
>>
>BACKGROUND INFO:
(You) are Anon. You are tiny. There are other Anons (regrettably). You have 3 other relatively based Anons following you.
It is Hearts and Estr-[ERROR] SEASON.
The mares have very mixed reactions to this carnal time of year. Some deal with their desires well. Others do not.
Seriously afflicted mares (though rare) may pose a grave health risk, if warning signs present themselves, [ERROR]-.
Most should be friendly.

>MAIN OBJECTIVE:
STEAL RARITY'S GEMS AND PANTIES

>CURRENT OBJECTIVE
Gain access to Pinkie's room. Other, more faggy Anons guard the path to Ponk's room. They will move willingly if you find their lost comrade somewhere on the first floor of SUGARCUBE CORNER.

>CURRENT LOCATION:
You are on the first floor of SUGARCUBE CORNER, just outside the KITCHEN, and underneath a SMALL DRAWER. High above is a SMALL CABINET. The smell of BAKED GOODS emanates from within the kitchen.

>STATUS:
After narrowly avoiding getting splattered under the oblivious Cake's hooves, (You) and the rest of the Anons watch her fat butt saunter into the KITCHEN, likely to prepare some kind of confectionery.

>CURRENT INVENTORY
You hold: Nothing.
L-Anon holds (smooth talker): UGLY TIE. One time use; temporarily "stuns" enemies.
C-Anon holds (trap master): MAKESHIFT CROSSBOW, 1x GRAPPLING HOOK BOLT, 4x CROSSBOW BOLTS (can be picked up).
R-Anon holds (runs fast): FLASHLIGHT. It can turn different colours!

>LOADING MAP...

>ENTER COMMAND:
>_
>>
File: 9.5 lv1 scc map.png (317 KB, 1600x1600)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>34984451
MAP LOADED.
>>
>>34984451
Make our way to the second floor
>>
>>34984469
We still need to find the lost ponkfag on the ground floor.
>>
>>34984478
We’ve got a crossbow to deal with the other ponkfags.
>>
>>34984451
That feeling of going back to a save game but not remembering what you were doing in it.

Staying behind her is the best place to be. Follow her into the kitchen.

>>34984524
I think the reason this plan was taken was because there were way more ponkfags than there were bolts in the crossbow and they had very pointy sticks.
>>
>>34984451
head through the kitchen, check for any bigpone food items left around, because macro tropes suggest tinies such as our missing Anon must be there
>>
>>34984451
follow Mrs. Cake, then climb up on her chair to get her attention because whAt CouLd posSibLy go wRong?
>>
>>34984457

do we have any idea where lost ponkfag is?

if not, follow mrs cake into the kitchen and keep out of sight. If we know where she is she can't surprise us, right?
>>
File: 10 kitchen entry.png (709 KB, 1600x1600)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>34985352
>>34985630
>>34984726
>ENTER COMMAD:
>FOLLOW MRS. CAKE_

You and your entourage of faggots follow the thick blue cake into the KITCHEN. She seems preoccupied with something on the stove. Beyond her you see some dirty dishes on the counter next to the sink. Directly in front of your group is a large preparation counter/table/area. From your vantage point you see some kind of electronic whisking device, with a bowl currently inserted in it.

One of your Anon's note some human footprints on the floor. It would suggest that if the faggot you're looking for is not in this room, he at least entered it.

A high vantage point is required before a map can be generated.

>ENTER COMMAND:
>_
>>
>>34985894
Stay close to the wall and follow the steps, they cant be too old if they're this noticeable still, with all the large horse hoofprints that could smudge or clear those
>>
File: 1787983.jpg (151 KB, 1525x1525)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>34985894
Imagine being a ponkfag when literal perfection lives in the same house as your pathetic waifu, mogging her every day.
>>
File: 1542666575652.png (61 KB, 299x213)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>34986759
> a version of this with a huge maybe even sweaty ponut looming overhead
>>
>>34985894

Sticking to the wall along this room seems like it'll leave everyone pretty out in the open. See if we're able to convince one of the anons from the group to scale the nearby counter and relay the room layout while the rest keep lookout.
>>
File: 11 atop the table.png (558 KB, 1600x1600)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>34987030
C-Anon fires the GRAPPLING HOOK BOLT from the MAKESHIFT CROSSBOW. It whizzes through the air and buries itself in the table overhang with a satisfying "SHUNK!". (You) begin climbing up the ROPE while the others stay behind on the ground. Just as you get out of their earshot, you hear an argument erupt over who is the better pony between Mrs. Cake and Pinkie Pie. (You feel the answer is obvious).

Before long (you)'ve shimmied up to the top of the center table. Directly in front of (you) is some kind of large red MIXING MACHINE. There are a number of buttons which seem to power it on and off, as well as some knobs that seem to increase and decrease its strength. There's a LARGE BOWL inserted in the MIXING MACHINE. Farther down the table is a cookbook.

Across the room you see Mrs. Cake quite focused on the STOVE. Past her is a counter that runs across the entire width of the room. There is a SINK in the middle of this wide counter. To the right of the SINK is a pile of DIRTY DISHES. To the right of the DIRTY DISHES is pile of ASSORTED CANDY. On the ground by Mrs. Cake's hooves lies a stray CANDY.

>GENERATING BASIC MAP...
>>
File: 11.5 kitchen map.png (571 KB, 1600x1600)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>34987558
>BASIC MAP GENERATED
>ENTER COMMAND:
>_
>>
>>34987574
Send one man down to stray candy, in hopes he can retrieve it as a reward for the crew to enjoy later on. Otherwise stay where we are.
>>
>>34987601
Move the rease of the team closer to Mrs. Cake's hooves, as near to the candy they can safely get. When they're in position, have C-Anon distract Mrs. Cake by turning on the mixer, while the rest of the team pushes the candy to safety.
>>
>>34987677
This except C-Anon didn't climb up, we did. We're the mixer-turner-oner
>>
>>34985894
It's like she's shooting a little laser from her mouth.

>>34987574
Check the cookbook just in case the recipe she's making is important, like it calls for onions green and thus the missing anon is in whatever she's baking.
>>
File: 12 cake lick.png (621 KB, 1600x1600)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>34987677
>>34987601
>MERGING COMMANDS
>SELECTING EITHER ONE ANON GOES, OR ALL THREE GO (50% PROBABILITY FOR EACH CHOICE)...
>RESULT: ALL 3 GO

C-Anon, L-Anon, and R-Anon take advantage of Mrs. Cake's inattentiveness and scurry over to the STOVE. C-Anon peers at the giant baker while R-Anon helps L-Anon catch his breath. Mrs. Cake gives the wooden spoon a lick, and produces an unsatisfied expression. She returns the spoon to the pot and begins stirring again.

The tracks on the ground lead straight underneath Mrs. Cake and stop at the bottom of the wide counter (just beyond where her front-left hoof is). Out of curiosity, C-Anon bends down and rubs his hand on the ground. The tracks were made in a white powdery substance, which C-Anon surmises is flour. From the look of the tracks, the missing Anon either climbed up the wide countertop, or was splattered where the last footprints stand. The group agrees though that if the latter happened, the blood would likely still be there.

>"And another reason why my opinion is superior to yours-" L-Anon began...

>>34987781
>This except C-Anon didn't climb up, we did. We're the mixer-turner-oner
Correct. When commands without a specific Anon attached are made, it will default to (you) Anon.

>ENTER COMMAND:
>_
>>
>>34987856
Set the blender to max and activate. Use the resulting cakestorm to make our way back to the ROPE and climb back down while two of our compatriots snag the candy and the third looks for clues in the flourprints.
>>
What is the next OP pic?
>>
>>34987920
(You)r waifu
>>
>>34987956
I dont think you can fit all of them in just one pic
>>
>>34987964
>Having more than one waifu
The disgust I feel is so great even Phoenix Cluster pone can't measure it
>>
File: 1553306433323.png (99 KB, 530x625)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>34987964
>Multiple waifus
I refuse to believe you fell so low Anon, that's not some shit to meme about
If real, you better get ready for a one way trip into Aryanne's gas chamber
>>
>>34987856
Maybe they move a jelly filled candy to where the footprints end and maybe Mrs. Cake crushes that. Bingo, instant murder scene. Ponkfags gotta believe that smear is their buddy and let them all upstairs for finding what's left of him.
>>
>>34987975
>>34987987
Dont actually have any, just not into the kinda stuff.
Mistyped, didnt mean all as in multiple, was meant to mean, pone too big for the picture.
Bit 4th wall breaking.
>>
File: 2080159.jpg (1.7 MB, 3637x3676)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>34987987
nignogs still owes us a pic of aryanne sitting on israel
>>
File: 1562029296173.png (826 KB, 1168x508)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>34988045
I hate that pone so much.
Yet my curiosity makes me wanna see the full image
>>
>>34987856

>>34987908
This sounds good. Though we should try to retrieve the grappling bolt before we move on and send R-anon to retrieve the candy as he is faster than the rest. If all goes well, the next place to check seems to be pile of candy on the wide counter since that seems to be what attracted our missing anon.
>>
>>34987975
Not wanting a herd of mares, feels sinful. Pick your lead waifu and get a rump pack of them behind her as supporting love mates.
>>
>>34988363
>>34988363
>>34988363
>>
>>34895304
well, it's kinda my thing
sure

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.