[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 74 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Welcome to the My Massive Pony Thread!
Dragon Edition

Check out our slowly growing pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9HrRJZqs

Place for fan art, fan fics, stories, and even canon content, for ponies of all sizes, from the smallest spark to the largest monolith of friendship!

Previous thread: >>34019254
>>
File: 820434.png (1.12 MB, 2000x2000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
This is your purpose in life.
>>
File: 598534.jpg (223 KB, 789x768)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>34098777
Can't argue with picture or digits.
>>
Threadly reminder that the weak should fear the strong.
>>
File: closeup.png (1009 KB, 1500x703)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
somehow blue smug is still best bigpone after all this time
>>
>>34098777
Sure but why are the ponies so small? Step it up a bit senpaitachi
>>
>>34098856
>even implying OCs whose only personality traits are growth numbers can beat out a three-dimensional TV character
Damn straight, she was born to be big. And “Bragging Rights” is objectively the best Fimfic ever written, and one of the greatest pieces of 21st century literature.
>>
File: 1551509477066.png (1.03 MB, 1450x1450)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>34098856
>>34098918
[Raises up behind you]
You were saying?
>>
File: 2014495.png (844 KB, 2326x2362)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>34099016
Sweetie, you just posted cringe!
>>
File: 1700080.jpg (152 KB, 923x1280)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>34098856
>>34098918
>>34099016
>>34099025
If you all want to be the best you'll have to go bigger than that I'm afraid, and even then I don't think anyone could beat this mare
>>
File: 1562962073458.png (402 KB, 1000x750)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>34099066
Nah, minty is perfect sized for the perfect horse
>>
>>34099016
Autism aside, Pinkie’s top tier as well.
>all that fun and games
>all that casual destruction
>all that awkward laughing
>>
File: Big blep.png (1.13 MB, 1500x1149)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>34099101
Based but blue pilled
Let me fix her perfect size for ya
>>
Kindfang is the cutest amazon.
>>
>>34099203
Truth.
>>
File: 1126037.png (549 KB, 1915x1603)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
/mmp/ is just an ass worship thread in disguise and I don't know how we keep getting away with it.
>>
>>34099867
>/mmp/ is just an ass worship thread in disguise and I don't know how we keep getting away with it.
With a successful DC 80 escape artist check
I can't find that one anonfilly related comic
>>
File: 1549379494268.png (74 KB, 560x352)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>meant to draw my bighorse more
>months on, only unfinished scribbles

I'm sorry Thunder Thighs.

Anyway, pole.
https://www.strawpoll.me/18410164
>>
>>34099066
Why does her tongue have warts?
>>
>>34099961
Who is she?
What does she do?
Tell us her story and the kind of size related antics she gets herself into
>>
>>34099961
>>34099991
If the numbers align you have to start right now
>>
>>34099961
I've had a simple few things in mind since she was made.
>She is prone to fluctuations in size that can be sudden or more drawn out. Her average size is around 50~ ft, bottoming out at near amazon height but without a known growth limit. She is timid around normal ponies for fear of what she might accidentally do to them but also has a desire to help and befriend them.
>>
File: 1533787470357.png (496 KB, 720x1280)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>34099915
Yea its one of the old pics that arent on derpi
>>
Who is the most autistic /mmp/ content creator we've ever had?

Goat? Khorme? NC?
>>
>>34100316
Of the three listed:
1st) Goat for becoming a furry
2nd) NC for pissing people off for the lulz
3rd) Khorme, because I don’t think he did anything particularly autistic, besides you know the obvious, fapping to giant cartoon ponies
>>
>>34100316
(You) for trying over and over to stir shit up with other /cc/
>>
>>34098951
>>34097665
>>34097667
>>34097719
>>34098010
>>34098170
>>34098562
Your heart feels like its boiling with frustration.
It’s like Frozen Dawn learned nothing! Even though she admitted her methods with you didn’t bring her any satisfaction, she’s doing the exact same mistakes right in front of your eyes! And since the rest of the tribe seems to appreciate, you may still have more work ahead of you than you thought. Talking about how to deal with ponies was a thing, but this first contact may be more important that any talk you had thus far.

You can’t let this situation go out of control, even if it costs you the other ear!

“Yes, it’s true there’s much praise to sing about the amazons!” You state, to everyone’s surprise. “Each of you is a force of nature by your own right, and you could have taken Riversong without even thinking about the ponies how lived there, unable to resist you as they were. But instead, you chose to care about them, to learn about ponies, and to try to understand them! Even though you didn’t have to! Truly, that is something we ponies can be thankful for.”

You’re relieved to hear flattered whispers of assent through the rank of the amazons. Even if Frozen Dawn glares down at you right now, being powerful yet merciful and understanding beings is a role most amazons can imagine themselves liking.

“Frozen Dawn.” Emboldened by the adrenaline of the moment, you decide to talk to the chief directly. “I could witness how much of a wonderful teacher you are to Lemon Balm yesterday. You encourage her, push her to do better, but yet reassure her and let her free to progress at her own pace. And I could both see how happy both of you were, and how much this helped Lemon Balm to do her best. Let me tell you, if you tried to use that compassion with ponies, I’m sure you’ll end up with pony followers just as dedicated as Lemon Balm.”
>>
>>34100377
The amazon chief doesn’t look pleased you decided to bring her favorite sister into this, but before she voices her anger, Lemon Balm speaks up.
“Maybe Mayor is right, Frozen.” The expression of the amazon chief softens instantly upon hearing her sister’s voice. “You’re such a mindful teacher when you’re with me. You really don’t want to show that wonderful side of you to everypony else?”
“Lemon Balm…” Frozen shows her a bittersweet smile, and for a second she remains silent. Then a little chuckle escapes her lips. “I can never be with other ponies the way I am with you, but…” She looks around to the other amazons. “…I suppose none of you is opposed to allowing the ponies to have their own place at night?”

And indeed, the amazons seem to accept the proposition, much to your relief.

You feel like the confrontation has ended. Riversong has surrendered without fighting, and the amazons have accepted to let the ponies a bit of slack. Even Frozen Dawn seems like she accepted to not let her sadistic side go wild. For now…

The tribe is packing up the camp and the amazons are preparing to move in the city. Despite their excitement, they decide to take things smoothly and try to introduce themselves to the group of ponies that came with you. They even decide to accompany the ponies back to Riversong without trying to claim each of them yet. It seems your words have made them want to be as gently and caring as you presented them. You’re feeling a bit proud of yourself all of a sudden.

Warsworn and Stonesong are helping their sisters pack up the camp while Nettle Patch and Bramble Thorn approached the group of ponies. Frozen Dawn and Lemon Balm are talking together a little away from the rest. This doesn’t look especially private and they aren’t arguing it seems. Nobody’s paying attention to you right now. Perhaps you can finally get a bit of a rest and let things play themselves out.

>What do?
>>
>>34100380
We should scout and talk to Stonesong to be sure she's fine, about the point the other Anon brought up of her being angry for not accompanying us for some reason
>>
>>34100398
There's no reason for you think she's agree. More people wanted to just bring Kindfang along when you had to make th decision.

I think one anon was worried Stonesong may be worried about Kindfang since she's alone in Riversong right now.
>>
File: 1532591317885.gif (3.88 MB, 350x350)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
>>34100036
Derp, I just realized I replied to myself instead of anon.
>>34099991
I had a file somewhere with notes and short green things I'd written about her too but I can't seem to find it. I'll have to look more.

I've got more thoughts but I'm still not decided on specifics or why she is sizechanging horse.
>>
>>34100380
Eavesdrop on the group of ponies talking to Nettle and Bramble for curiosity's sake. If we get a chance to talk to Steel Heel alone tell him we forgot to mention the chief decided she went too easy on us at the beginning and that is her reasoning why we are not the servant she wanted us to be. Going easy in this case meant getting beat into unconsciousness and disfigured. Hope he understands why we had to interrupt whatever his response was. We should also avoid Frozen Dawn as hard as possible for a while and stay in well lit areas around other ponies.
>>
>>34100380
Talk to Lemon Balm, thank her for saving our ass there, and also see how she's feeling generally, about Riversong, the ritual, so on.
>>
File: assend.png (256 KB, 1000x1000)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>once you had been a stormchaser
>one of the insane few who would grab a camera, jump in their shitty van, and ride towards a tornado
>all this to provide scientific data to the scientists who worked day and night to understand earth's weather patterns
>there were no more tornadoes to chase, the winds had been tamed by the ponies
>in an effort to combat environmental degradation and improve habitability, these massive creatures had been contracted
>with their physical might they made flat where once there had been mountains, and made mountains where once their where plains
>and with their wings they commanded the winds and rains from sea to sea
>the price of this service was a permanent colony of the massive creatures, a permanent reminder that man's prosperity depended upon their kindness
>there were no more storms to chase
>now you trailed greater, more powerful quarry
>few were foolish enough to follow in the wake of such powerful creatures, their massive hooves quaking the earth as their building-sized forms trotted from place to place
>but you were the biggest fool you knew, and the money wasn't bad either
>one hand on the steering wheel and the other on your cock, you raced at speeds of over a hundred miles an hour, all the while the camera suite of your van captured the pony from every angle that mattered
>that angle being from below, and centered on her gargantuan, jiggly ass, of course
>really, you haven't lived until you've orgasmed at a hundred miles an hour while staring at a horse ass so big it could crush a neighborhood
>life was good
>>
>>34099867
Eh, there's a decent amount of other material that gets posted here too that isn't ass related. Hell your picture is an edit, and it gets posted way more than the original bigpone picture that Anon is from. I'd say it's like 50% ass, 50% the rest (mouths, hooves, general bigness rampages, etc).

Also technically you can have cute bigpone pictures without any fetish subtext behind it. ALSO also, save for literally MLPG and character dump threads, our general has the most official show support out of all the generals. They even did a "My Biggest Pony" advert for April fools one year, not to mention all the various macro stuff both FiM and EqG has done. The fact this general actually kind of fits with the show always felt sorta weird.
>>
>>34100380
Ask around to find out where Kindfang is and how she's getting along with ponies and all those who requested they be claimed by her. She won't forget about time with us, will she? Would the mayor feel jealousy?
We still need to pet Fluffy as promised, now that it's been a few days.
>>34100398
>I think one anon was worried Stonesong may be worried about Kindfang since she's alone in Riversong right now.
Yeah, that was what I meant. Her cold attitude was new for us. Hard to know what she's feeling nowadays.
>>34100961
This as well.
>>
>>34102379
>Rampages

The last several threads have just had shrink-fags ree at the very mention of possible rampaging.
>>
>>34103547
>Shrinkfags
>Ree'ing
What fucking thread are you browsing? This place has been almost nothing but gentle growth stuff for ages now.
>>
File: 995428.jpg (351 KB, 737x1786)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>
>>34103696
That Flutters better be getting bigger with each apple she eats. My dick won't accept anything less.
>>
File: 1378377.jpg (480 KB, 924x1280)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>34103834
But if she gets too big you'll need more than just your whole body to satisfy her back there.
>>
>>34100398
>>34100961
>>34101103
>>34102508
You’ll have to talk with Steel Heel later as he’s occupied for now. Overhearing from the group of ponies, the amazons brought them to talk about their jobs. They sound surprised ponies would do the same kind of task every single day. The larger mares try not to be too bashful with their questions, but simply being surrounded by so many of them puts the ponies very ill-at-ease. Steel Heel gathers a bit of attention since he’s not as scared as the others and takes it on himself to explain what guards are and what their job is.

As you all travel to Riversong, Steel Heel introduces the amazons to the concepts of justice and such. They’re interested by the ways of ponies, even if they don’t intend to submit themselves to such customs. Still, following the sheriff’s example, other ponies started to talk to the amazons, splitting them in several audience groups. On a side note, you were able to pet Fluffy on the way. The wolf had remained at the camp while you were negotiating with her mistress, and maybe her smell on you is helping him not to see you as a threat.
Or as a potential meal.

You also manage to get a word with Lemon Balm, and thank her for helping you back there.
“It’s nothing really.” She smiles back to you. “You said what I wanted Frozen to hear. I could never really find the right words when we were together.”

“I’m glad this ended well. I really feel like you saved my other ear back there. So how are you feeling? About Riversong, the ponies, the ritual…?”
>>
>>34104054
“I look forward to meeting some of the inhabitant of Riversong.” She answers, still smiling. “I wonder how different from you they will be, but I’m sure to learnt a lot of new things from them regardless, and I feel the same about the city itself. And for the ritual.” Lemon Balm looks bothered all of a sudden. “I still have a bit of a bad feeling about it. A birthing ritual with so much energy involved… I’m worried that could end up hurting Frozen Dawn. “
“Wait, there’s risks with this ritual?” You perk up.

“Normally, no, but… It’s complicated.” Lemon Balm answers. “Frozen made her case, and believes the ritual of birth will scale up in length just like the ritual of growth scaled up in intensity. But unlike the ritual of growth, the power of the earth won’t flow into her and empower her directly, so I’m afraid about what channeling so much power could do to the body of the vessel.”
“Could the vessel get hurt?”
“I have no idea…” Lemon sighs. “This is the first time we’ll ever try a ritual of this magnitude, so we can’t know what will happen. Frozen thinks it’s safe, and she’s a way more experienced shaman than I am, but still, I can’t help but think there’s risks…”

As you mull over this, your group arrives in Riversong. Even after you told them about the ponies who gathered in the town square, about a third of the amazons decide they’d rather explore the rest of the city first, with Bramble Thorn among them. The town hall is visible above the rooftops, so they won’t have any issue finding you later.

While you were away from Riversong, the inhabitants have set up a meal in the town square to welcome the amazons. As you suggested Steel Heel, many barrels of alcohol were prepared as a part of this, and since it is noon, they decided to prepare food for the many big guests too.
>>
>>34104060
Frozen Dawn unceremoniously announces to the ponies that the amazons accepted their demand, but even she looks genuinely surprised and impressed to receive some welcome gift and doesn’t feel the need to gloat.

A strange kind of party starts from here. Amazons seems to greatly enjoy the food and drinks from the ponies. Used to think of food mostly as a way of subsistence, they’re delighted to discover more refined tastes and aren’t shy of praise toward the ponies who made them. They actively try to fraternize with them, but aren’t too pushy either since they’re also content to enjoy the capture of Riversong with their sisters. Meanwhile, the ponies seem to think they’re merely considered as pricy loot by the amazons. They behave submissively and chat with the amazons when prompted, but you can feel they don’t genuinely enjoy the situation. That’s understandable at this point. You hope that in time things will get better.

Stonesong immediately came to check on Kindfang when you arrived. The two of them exchanged a little kiss and are now talking together right. The ponies Kindfang took charge of were trying to hide next to her, but he arrival of Stonesong they backed away at a safe distance, until Kindfang decided to introduce them to Stonesong. They now approach her meekly, and still seems wary of all amazons.
You’re not sure if they’re worth Kindfang’s time, really. They just look way too uncomfortable around amazons to ever become as close to her as you are.
… Right?

Meanwhile, Lemon Balm is chatting to couple of pony unicorn mares, Frozen Dawn is talking to a few of her sisters, patting herself on the back for the easy conquest of Riversong, while Nettle Patch seems to have taken on herself to sample every brewage available. Finally, Steel Heel is still talking to a trio of amazons, among which Warsworn which looks fascinated by what he’s saying.
>>
>>34104069
The other folks from your village also approach you. Again, they’re all glad to find you relatively alright, and you get a warm hug from many of them. They also bring up their many worries about the amazons, but they seem to hear your pleas about trying to view them not only at senseless barbarians. You haven’t told them everything yet, but they trust your judgement and will try their best to establish an actually relation with the amazons.

At this point you feel like you could safely talk to any pony present.

>A: Talk more to your fellow villagers from Greencliff, and tell them how you’d like them to behave with the amazons more in detail
>B: Go talk with somepony in particular
>C: Go check on the amazons that are exploring the city. Just to make sure they aren’t up to anything dangerous
>D: Use the occasion to gather the attention of everypony and make a speech.
>>
>>34104071
C’s probably a good idea.
>>
>>34104071
So Lemon Balm is afraid that Frozen will explode with babies or something, Maafah style. That would solve our problem if true but the risk of a ginormous Frozen Dawn isn't worth letting it happen. If the load could be shared by several amazons then the risk of exploding would be reduced for all involved. It'll probably force Frozen to perform a simultaneous ritual as well, pulling her out of the running to get a growth boost. Gather Stonesong and Lemon Balm together and see if such a feat has happened before or is possible in theory before trying to bring it up with Frozen Dawn. If she explodes after that at least it looks like we tried.
>>
File: penis.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>So Lemon Balm is afraid that Frozen will explode with babies or something,
<pregnant hyper-fertil giantess
>>
File: 1527349196620.jpg (68 KB, 500x500)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>34104612
>pregnant hyper-fertil giantess
>Aka fat/big belly fetish
You had to point that out
>>
>>34104071
A. There isn't much to say but to avoid angering Frozen. She's the only one we haven't been able to get on friendly terms with, and is often aggressive and condescending. Don't let her get under your skin, and the mayor will focus on trying to change her leadership.
B. Let's check out what Steel Heel is discussing and sharing. It's impressive to be able to capture Warsong's fascination.
If any amazons are really doing something dangerous, we wouldn't able to keep an eye on all of them going off around the city at the same time, nor stop what they perceive as theirs now.

>>34104313
Sounds like a wise decision. Better to not give Frozen any more benefits if possible. Also a quick way to see if Stonesong really was coldly addressing us for leaving Kindfang.

>They just look way too uncomfortable around amazons to ever become as close to her as you are.… Right?
Gotta work on that insecurity, Mayor, or talk to Kindfang if it becomes too much of an issue or difficult.
>>
>>34104071
C. Should probably go find out what their doing.
>>
Our boy Jacky is at it again.
https://www.deviantart.com/jackurai/art/An-Unaware-Glimmer-808108146
Compared to his other MLP ones, this one is more or less fine honestly. Not nearly as outlandish as the Applejack ones.
>>
>>34105634
Pure kino
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoyYOvhsLaY
>>
File: VGcFPp3.png (91 KB, 231x222)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>34104612
>>34104637
>>
>>34105634
its just as bad as all the others, he went from, acceptable to straight out trash
>>
>>34106100
Nah. There's no weird fucking nose sniffing scenes.
>>
>>34106426
instead fart scenes... like i said, just as bad as all the others
>>
>>34104128
>>34104313
>>34104691
>>34105296
If anything, you tell your fellow villagers to avoid Frozen Dawn. You’re still trying to change her ways, and you’d rather not have then involved with her yet. They hear your warming, and will lay low in the chief’s presence or try to avoid her completely.

After that, you decide to see what’s getting Warworn so invested in the sheriff’s words. As you approach, the warrior mare notices you and shows you ad excited smile
“Mayor! Tomorrow we’re building a trebuchet together!” She announces. Steel Heel rolls his eyes in reaction.
“He doesn’t know how to make trebuchet, Warsworn.” The old stallion states.
“Say what? And how would you know?” She glares at him. “Mayor’s been pretty skilled so far!”
“The making of war machines isn’t a wide spread knowledge in times of piece, and it’s not something you can improvise.” He answers. “It’s not a smith’s job anyway.”
And as much as Warsworn is disappointed about it, you, in fact, don’t know how to build a trebuchet, and there’s no kind of plan to learn how to in Riversong according to Steel Heem.

“Shoot…” Warsworn huffs disappointedly. “Steel Heel told me about some big weapons you ponies made when you were at war with each other. All this stuff sounds rad! Like the baristas and such. I wonder if we can find ourselves some later…”
It seems Steel Heel is old enough to have participated in the last campaigns of the empire when he was younger. The tale of it has set Warsworn’s imagination of fire. Fighting huge beasts is one thing, but battles involving thousands of ponies is what she’s been dying to see when following Frozen’s lead, and the story of the sheriff is exactly that. You let the warrior mare listen to Steel Heel’s tales of war for now.

You manage to catch Lemon Balm and Stonesong at some point to talk to them about something that was on your mind.
>>
>>34107964
“I’ve been thinking about what you told me.” You tell Lemon Balm. “If you think the ritual of birth is too dangerous for one pony, can’t you split the ritual? What if you and Frozen both performed it for two vessels, wouldn’t that be safer?”
“I’m not sure.” Lemon Balm shakes her head. “Even split in half, there would still be an unprecedented amount of energy for each vessel. And two birthing ritual at once… This has never happened before either, so the problem stays the same. It’s very difficult to know in advance what could happen. And besides, Frozen Dawn is determined to be the vessel for the next ritual. I don’t think she’s going to accept that…”

“Is it true Stonesong.” You turn to the brown mare. “Do you know if several rituals were performed at the same time in the past?”
But she remains silent. You can see the glimmer of her eyes, judging you through her mane.
“Huh… Is something wrong?”
“Mayor, you simply don’t want Frozen Dawn to grow bigger, don’t you?” The former chief calmly accuses you.

“What? But… Lemon thinks it’s dangerous. I’m just trying to help her.”
“Your purpose in understandable.” The former chief continues regardless. “And if you think Frozen Dawn is undeserving, or less deserving than somepony else…” Stonesong glances toward Kindfang, a smirk on her face. “This is something I may agree on if brought to discussion for the tribe. But know that our rituals are sacred, so don’t you dare try to mess with them! Sure, Frozen Dawn wants to increase her power and standing in the tribe by this mean, but our sisters are content with her, and accepted her proposal, and that make her worthy of such a reward. You can try to convince my sisters it’s not the case, but don’t use Lemon Balm’s doubt to serve your cause. Frozen Dawn puts a lot of pressure on her already, and what you’re doing now doesn’t look like helping to me.”
>>
>>34105933
Erm, where did I complain about fetishes? The backwards arrow was a typo.
>>
>>34107971
The mare turns her back to you, and her tail whipping your face makes you recoil slightly.
“I’ve been impressed with how you decided to solve your problems through honesty thus far, Mayor.” Stonesong says before leaving. “I would be disappointed to learn you let your animosity for Frozen Dawn get the better of you.”

“Uhm…” Lemon Balm sounds confused, and she shows you a tense smile. “I need to talk with Frozen Dawn. Not about what Stonesong said but…”
And before finishing her sentence, she trots away to Frozen Dawn, letting you alone.

That went… not very well. At all.
Whatever were your intentions, Stonesong concludes you wanted to use Lemon Balm’s insecurities to thwart Frozen’s growth. But Lemon Balm is doubting herself regardless. You don’t think she thinks you’re a traitor or something like, but she’ll definitely be suspicious if you try to talk to her about the ritual anymore. As for Stonesong, she made her statements without showing any emotion. Her last words may mean she still have some respect for you, but you’re not sure how much. It feels to you your relationship her with her took a very bad turn during the last few days.

Feeling suddenly out of place after that conversation, you decide to go search for the the amazons that went to explore the city.

You thought finding some 8-foot mares would be easy, but the roughly twenty of them split up everywhere in Riversong. You first find a group of five looking intriguingly at a water mill. After advising them not to climb on the wheel like one of them was trying to, you have to explain what’s a mill to them for a while.
>>
>>34107983
They agree to find the owner later for a visit since you’d like to find the other amazons. You meet a couple of them that have climbed on the rooftops to get a better view, and learned from them another two of their sisters wanted to explore the farms outside of the city.

You witness another amazon fruitlessly trying to pet a gutter cat, then a couple of them bathe in the river, and finally four on their way back the plaza. All in all, you didn’t see any amazon doing anything really harmful or destructive after finding the majority of them. You didn’t find Bramble Thorn though.

>A: Get a feel about how the amazons feel about the upcoming ritual and if they’d prefer anything else
>B: Try to find Bramble Thorn specifically
>C: Think of a way to help Lemon Balm without looking like you want to profit from her insecurities
>D: Find the old hospital and see how things are going here
[These are suggestions. In this context, you’re free to go talk to about anyone you want]
>>
Just dropping in to say I wish this general was a physical place so I could gun you all down like Christchurch. Vorefags and crushfags deserve to be flogged.
>>
>>34107988
Go get pished with nettle

>>34108200
if you stayed here for any longer than it took for the drive-by post, you'd know there aren't many vorefags or crushfags here, this general has a heavy slant towards gentlefagging
>>
>>34107988
My memory's a little fuzzy, who was Bramble Thorn again?
>>
File: Capture_0.png (669 KB, 367x798)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>34108200
This is basically the gentle growth thread now. Everyone that provided content that isn't gentle growth is gone.
>>
>>34107988
We should try and talk to Stonesong instead of these, point out that while indeed we dont like Frozen ways, but we just wanted to help, since it seemed dangerous by the worries Lemon told to us and that we dont want anyone to get hurt, including any and all the amazons, which is why we tried to bring that up, also add that we re sorry for intruding like that and that we didnt mean to offend any of them by changing something sacred
Also ask for a hug for forgiveness, that is if that s fine by amazons standards...we have much to learn after all
>>
File: 1558747420479.jpg (120 KB, 857x757)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>34108456
>"Everyone that provided content that isn't gentle growth is gone."
>Only gentlefags remain
I guess everyone may have gotten their wish afterall, but why hasnt i been turned to paste by a giant horse butt yet? This isn't fair man
>>
>>34108200
Why not crush them to death or eat them, then everyone's happy?
>>
>>34107988
Honestly, I want to talk Stonesong again. Her words are starting to sound like they're contradicting each other, and I can't seem to understand her anymore. Just make sure to question in a manner that is calm and collected. She's a friend, not an enemy.

She doesn't want the mayor to mess with their sacred rituals. Then why does she encourage we seek independence and to solve our problems our own way, if they'll go against the amazon way and their rituals? She outright told us to understand them before challenging them. Just warn us to not to overstep our bounds if that's how she honestly felt, and we're sorry for changing something we're not suppose to.

> I would be disappointed to learn you let your animosity for Frozen Dawn get the better of you.
Why only tell us? Emotion sometimes gets in the way, yes, and that's bad. It's a flaw we'll work on. So why doesn't she try to help Frozen, when she has this constant issue that plagues her and leaves her feeling insecure and having self-doubt?

Finally, why is she continuing to assume the worst of us, without confirmation? First, the question about their origins, and now this. Our first question never assumed anything related to ponies, and she hurt our relationship with Lemon out of an assumption, who we're still trying to make up before this. We were already sharing ideas of Frozen not being the vessel with Warsworn, if she doubts our claims about wanting Lemon feeling happier and more confident with Frozen by her side, and doesn't believe we weren't genuinely and truly concerned about how Lemon feels and her success.

We're sorry for offending her, and we want to understand her, but we can't do that if she'll write us off. What happened to what she taught us about being open-minded and understanding that we've been trying to learn? We've being willingly staying days after Frozen let us go, because we do care about them. We just ask that she gives us the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>34107988
C. After all there was something from earlier about seeing her after you take over the town.
>>
>>34109422 (me)
I made a mistake I meant B
>>
>>34109422
>>34109425
Wouldn't it be better if we talked to Stonesong, until she came to us, where everyone is gathered at the Plaza? We've already failed to find her, and I'm confident she expects us to stay at the Plaza instead of searching a large town for her. Otherwise, if she was ready, she would've told the the amazons that returned to the Plaza to come visit her somewhere specific.
>>
>>34109585
This could be a trial by fire to be aware of our surroundings or something so we should try and find her after talking to Stonesong at least, perhaps even keep our eyes peeled for anything around us just in case
>>
>>34109661
Where are you getting the impression that this is a sort of trial, much less one about awareness? She initially said she wanted us to serve her while relaxing, and see how much of a sweetheart we were from our training by Frozen.
>>
>>34109844
Didn't mean that this is a trial, forgot to put a "sort of" in the post so sorry for that, but point is that what if she wants us to try and find her? We checked a bunch of things and haven't seen her around after she left to explore the city, so she's probably sneaking around, why would she sneak around a dominated city besides to try and teach us a lesson about sneaking or dangers of being caught by someone sneaking while unaware?
It would also be better if we found her before everyone gathered around, better in cases like if she wanted to give a lesson about being sneaky around other horses or something that would be better if everyone was scattered, since she told us to find her later
>>
File: 2077522.png (175 KB, 2000x1162)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>
>>34110083
Hattsy’s a fucking joke. But a good one.
>>
>>34109997
I'm trying to understand if that's a possibility, but there's too many assumptions on top of assumptions for me to treat it as a hidden lesson. The mayor was advised to learn stealth, long after Bramble said to wait till Riversong for what she had in mind. Why would she suddenly throw out her original plans of having some privacy between only us two, and teach us a lesson on being sneaky without notice? There isn't a good reason I can come up with on why Bramble would no longer want the privacy with the mayor which she was excited for.

As for why we can't find her, I honestly don't know why. There could be multiple reasons, but we don't know her well enough for me to have a good guess. She also never told us we would be the ones to find her, in fact she never made anything clear on when and who would reach out to whom.
>>
Any MMP people at Bronycon?
>>
>>34110104
Ahahaha, what a story Mark.
>>
>>34110246
SnapFeather:-)
>>
File: Wg9fM1W.jpg (62 KB, 935x898)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>34110429
>>
File: EP-306129640.jpg (28 KB, 620x413)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>34107964
>baristas
Can't tell if actual typo or Warsworn being cute.

>>34107988
If we can't remedy this with amazon magical nonsense we'll use pony know how. There is a big hospital here so with a library of knowledge as well as doctors and nurses stationed here we should be able to gather several things to help the ritual. Firstly, the creation of a nutritious mush so the coming hundred babies don't deplete Frozen Dawn of muscle and bone mass such that she collapses under her own weight. Next, pain killers so that should the ritual become painful A) Lemon Balm doesn't panic and lose control from hearing her scream B) She doesn't show weakness to the tribe and C) She doesn't feel as much pain. I think Frozen Dawn would prioritize the effects in that order. If she doesn't trust pony medicine we can involve Nettle Patch but that is iffy. Also while we're at the hospital there should be a gift shop where we can find a dozen-dozen "It's a girl" plush animals. Steal them. Lastly, ponies are going to be weirded out by spontaneous babies so to soften the blow propose that we preform sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with her so it doesn't feel as alien.

With regard to Stonesong, maybe find a bard or that pony she took the instrument of earlier and send him her way. That should make her happier.
>>
>>34108456
half the ketchupy content creators provided gentle shit too so chasing them out didn't do thread any favors
>>
>>34110585
Stonesong never took the cello irc. She only said she would keep the makeup.
Why not ask if we can have those toys, and won't bringing them be weird? From what we know, they are born as full adults. And how would sex help? Ponies are going to lose respect for the mayor if they see that.They can also easily find out that amazons don't procreate by simply asking them about their species, and figure out the mayor had sex for no real reason.
>>
File: 1564868859065.png (134 KB, 600x600)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>"Been a while since I ate a galatic muffin"
>"Each one with their unique flavours...ooh, I wonder how good this one will be"
>"Hum, nice and milky, I like if
>>
>>34110873
I want to be left as an insignificant crumb on her lips, so I can explore her face for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34110892
It would taker 10 lifetimes for you to walk from one dimply in her lip to another.
>>
>>34110083
That's a pretty decent edit.
>>
>Tfw a giant Fluttershy will never rip the train off the tracks while you're in transit
>>
>>34110942
No matter how many lifetimes it takes, my spirit will reach her eye, and hug it. Then I’ll head down to the ponut, where a new galaxy has been made, and live there.
>>
>>34107988
>>34108753
>We just ask that she gives us the benefit of the doubt.
Changing this. Doesn't feel right to ask her to blindly trust us, when the point to get across is to NOT jump to conclusions.
Rather, tell her that we just ask that she does the same to try to understand us.
>>
File: apple.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>34110585
Haha baristas. Warsworn meant ballistas. She just didn't get the word right the fiirst time. Not a typo. Trust me dude.
>>
>>34111117
Just checking to see if her beetle buddies are okay.
>>
>>34107988
Go to Stonesong for a talk, and so we can apologize to her. What was that and the cold attitude? And I'm pretty sure Stonesong just told us to not let our emotions get the best of us, while letting her emotions get the best of her. Otherwise, why warn us in front of Lemon, if she wanted Lemon to not be more stressed? She's probably more distressed from doubting all our moments and the things we told her up till now.
It's true that we prefer if Winter didn't grow, if we had a choice, but to act as if that was our main goal isn't true. Learning amazon culture will inevitably lead to some mistakes. She can't expect the mayor to know how significant a part of their culture is, or never ask any ignorant questions that could be misread as offensive. It hurts to be treated like we have ill-intent. Regardless, we're sorry for any disrespect.
>>
boop
>>
File: Tempest.png (525 KB, 1001x900)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>34098736
>"your entire body fits in my pussy"
>>
File: BIG.png (1.51 MB, 763x928)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>tfw no giant pone blanket
it hurts
>>
>>34114873
>cloaca*
>>
>>34116888
Sadly, any content with Ember lack this atomically correct organ.
>>
File: 1659508.png (1.77 MB, 1280x1550)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>34114873
>Get between my thighs~
>And see the world from where I stand
>Me among the mighty
>You caged at my command
>>
>>34117514
>Years before invading Canterlot, Tempest takes a zebra village
>She forces their shaman to travel with her and attempt to restore her horn
>The shaman’s remedies do nothing for her horn, but instead cause her to grow
>By the time she gets to Canterlot, she’s the size of a house
>Cue song
>>
>>34108302
>>34108314
>>34108649
>>34108753
>>34110585
>>34112453
You remember Bramble Thorn wanted to learn more about you in Greencliff, and then you talked to her once on the way to Riversong. But beside the fact Stonesong said she was good at being stealthy, you know next to nothing about her. Now that there’s so many other ponies for her to meet, you wonder if she didn’t just forget about you.

Still, even after searching for the amazons in the city, your mind is still filled by what happened with Lemon Balm and Stonesong earlier.

You really feel like getting a drink right now. Maybe you should become drinking buddies with Nettle Patch, and then let her drag you wherever she made her hole this time and snuggle you in a booze-fueled slumber…

No, you need an explanation from Stonesong. You felt like she was your ally. She advised you even when she knew you were going to oppose Frozen Dawn, yet this time she turned on you for doing so. You have to figure this out. Yet, she did praise you for solving your problems while remaining honest, so that’s what you’re going to do this time too!

Lunch is ending when you return to the town square. Most amazons encourage the ponies to go back to the work as they would do normally, curious to watch how their daily life goes. The amazons even offer to help when they have the possibility. Meanwhile, some others have decided to unpack their stuff in some buildings that were left vacant by the inhabitants who fled. There are few enough amazons for all of them to find a place to rest that suits them.

You find Stonesong and manage to get a room to talk with her in private. She was exploring the inside of the town hall. The ponies working here all fled it seems, taking all the papers and records with them. Only empty shelves and ornate furniture remains.
>>
>>34119058
“What is it Mayor?” She asks, still sounding neutral. “Is it about what I said earlier?”
“Yes. I’m really confused… and sorry too. Before anything, I want to apologize for thinking about interfering with the ritual. I still have trouble figuring out what is acceptable or not for you amazons. And more importantly, sorry about Lemon Balm. She did tell me she was worried, and I swear I wanted to help her… but it’s true I’m not fond of the idea of Frozen growing bigger, and I may have tried to justify that under the guise of helping Lemon Balm.”
“I appreciate.” Stonesong nods slightly.

“Thanks, but then there’s something else I need to talk about with you. I mean… I feel like I’ve upset you recently for trying to change the amazon ways, but at the same time I feel like you’ve been helping me do so, advising me about who to talk to and teaching me about it. But I was pretty clear from the start that I was against amazons conquering pony lands and enslaving them. You called me out earlier, and I think you were right about it in the end. But I don’t get why you did in front of Lemon Balm only. You could have told me that in private to make sure Lemon Balm isn’t troubled, or just told Frozen Dawn if you wanted me to fail. Are you sure you too… didn’t let your emotion get the better of you back thre?”

“Mmmh…” Stonesong tilts her head to the side slightly.
“You are… probably right, Mayor.” She admits. “I did feel irritated by your words earlier, and now you said it, I realize you certainly didn’t have any bad intentions. Yes, I did overreact there, sorry about that. And I should probably clarify things with Lemon Balm too.”

You let out a little sigh of relief.
“I’m glad to hear that… but are you sure there’s nothing else that’s been bothering you? I feel like you’ve been at odds with me since we left Greencliff. Are you sure we’re clear?”
>>
>>34119062
“I… don’t know.” Stonesong seems a little… embarrassed? It’s hard to tell with her mane in front of her eyes. “Somehow when I hear you speak it feels… grating. Like right now. it’s strange, because I can’t tell what exactly, but there’s something that unnerve me with you when we talk. Perhaps we should keep the talking down?”
Stonesong lets out a small chuckle. “I don’t remember feeling you were a bother when we shared a night with Kindfang.”

Despite what Stonesong tells you, you don’t feel like this is resolved. Well, you think she means when she says she doesn’t mind you around Kindfang at least, but for her to say she finds you annoying and just taking it for granted, that sounds weird. You wonder how or if you should look deeper into this with Stonesong, or call it quits for now.

>What do?
>>
>>34119067
Leaving problems for later is just waiting for the water to overflow, try to give her a hug before trying to talk out what she means, tell her to be as honest with us as we have been with her, without her fearing about hurting our feelings and continuing the conversation, what could have we done to make her feel this way?
Also we should stay with her for the rest of the night unless she kicks us out
>>
>>34119067
Remember when someone from the amazons told us that the earth said ponies were undeserving of its power? What if, by a long shot, she's feeling earth annoyance towards us? Since they grow by earths power and all
We could try and point this out to see what she thinks, she sure has proven to be wise about the subject
>>
>>34119067
>Perhaps we should keep the talking down?
That's the thing. We feel naturally drawn, have a closer relationship, and feel more intimate with Kindfang and Warsworn compared to other amazons. Both being commonly around her. Talking is inevitable and letting this build up would be bad for both of us.
Perhaps the irritation started when we asked that question of how the first amazon came to be? Still need to talk about that. We never implied anything or thought of them as ponies, but she still grew angry at us regardless. Not even Kindfang was able to understand why she would possibly be offended by that question, when we asked her. Does her irritation come from the mayor directly, or from what the mayor's words? It seems to be the latter, if simply our presence alone doesn't bother her one bit.

>>34119302
Are we? I thought the prophecy said that the earth here is cultivated and strong thanks to ponies making the land rich, and I don't see why the earth would be angry at ponies for that. It's more like ponies are capable of helping the amazons grow more powerful. Frozen interpreters it as ponies being servants, while the mayor thinks it could mean being allies and equals in a way. I can't find anything about ponies undeserving of anything through search, at least from my end..
>>
>>34119327
I didnt do any research myself, thats from what i remember from way back then, ponies not growing more because the earth felt them undeserving or something like that
>>
>>34119359
I think that the only reason the amazons grow, is because they are the daughters of the earth, from being born of the earth's seeds. Ponies are just simply born different from amazons.
Worthiness seems like an irrelevant factor to anyone, besides to the amazons. Better question would be why the earth is only focused on testing its' daughters only, when they're not the only intelligent species, but that's too early to ask. The amazons are still too stubborn and arrogant to consider the thought, and Stonesong is offended at the idea of amazons and ponies being related. Better to wait until they've learned and matured more before asking.
>>
>>34119327
Stonesong hasn't felt the good feels of growth in awhile or channelled it into her Kindfang.
>>
>>34120366
Maybe I'm just being dumb, but I don't know what you're responding to specifically. Are you saying she's irritated from not growing? Because it's strange why it's only when the mayor speaks that it annoys her.
>>
>>34120399
I'm more curious if since we where the first pony she may have ever interacted with and since warsong and kindfang are around him so much it more of a passive attaction love at first sight but well has had not interaction with any males much peroid and is new to being able to have expressions ( lovelingly )to towards others as wll since there is no burden of chiefdom. She did admit earlier she is finally free to love other sisters more then others freely might be us among that but not come to full terms with the love triangle/squar/pentagram we have going among the sisters and leadership so far. A young older mare finding late love in life seems to fit and we are straight up part of it or among it, idk.
>>
>>34120681
Interesting theory. Though, I doubt that's happening here. Our presence alone, and being around other amazons, doesn't seem to bring any of those feelings of irritation out. Still, it's too early to make any accurate assumptions anyways.
>>
Even IRL Ponk is a submissive, shameless womanlet!
>>34118940
https://twitter.com/AndreaLibman/status/
>>
File: 1399613861.png (1.16 MB, 2712x2213)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
ANGEREY
>>
>>34119067
>I may have tried to justify that under the guise of helping Lemon Balm.
Wait, did we? I don't see responses saying to admit to this. The idea of Frozen not being grown, and helping Lemon with the ritual, came first before any consideration of wanting to stop Frozen. It was more of a coincidental bonus.
>You called me out earlier, and I think you were right about it in the end.
No, she wasn't. She accused us of having Frozen not be grown as our main motivation and for using Lemon. Shouldn't we at least be vexed that she would think of us as that petty and deceitful to do that to Lemon?
>>
File: wolf girl.png (3.44 MB, 1200x3424)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
>>34119067
Okay. We won't talk but if you figure out what's bothering you I'll be around, to listen and not say anything, if you feel like sharing. Onward to helping in a honest and constructive manner.

There are a multitude of reasons she could be mad at him. Small slights like inviting Kindfang and not her to negotiate, fixing her wagons under cover of darkness, and generally leaning on her for aid. There's also the commonality that they were both overthrown by Frozen Dawn and that while she sat back to accept it he is fighting against irrelevancy and generally succeeding. She also could be sensing that our ways are slowly transitioning her sisters from noble beasts to domesticated animals and she fears what that may bring about.

>>34120681
Love is an odd theory but I can dig it.

>>34110679
What's weird about giving gifts on birthdays?
>>
>>34121035
For real though, Andrea was really nice. I even asked her if she’d like to be a toy used by her characters as giants, and she said she’d love that.
>>
>>
>>34121491
>>
>>34119067
>>34119327
Adding. When specifically could she have started to feel like this? She said she was interested and entertained what we're doing before. Do our actions annoy her as well?

>>34121286
Maybe posting that we don't like the idea of Frozen growing ourselves is misinterpreted as wanting to admit guilt? The mayor might also be accepting of whatever blame, just to appease Stonesong as he is selfless and protective of those he cares. I don't know.
I do find it both funny and cruel that the idea of Stonesong clarifying to Lemon might actually make her feel even more uncertain about us and feel worse. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
>>
File: 2110379.jpg (2.12 MB, 1800x3200)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>ywn power wash bits of debris and pry crushed car parts off of a mare's sensitive hooves
>she will never reward you by giving you a very careful hoofjob
>>
>>34122911
>>34121286
I thought most people wanted to aoplogize, and the mayor going 'I apologize for something I didn't do' didn't feel right since I felt like most people wanted appeasement beofre anything.

>You called me out earlier, and I think you were right about it in the end.
It wanted it to sound more like the mayor admitting his desire to stop Frozen from growing (= going aginst her) may have played a role in what he talked about with Lemon, even if he didn't intend to

post soon
>>
>>34123010
The apology was for trying to change their sacred ritual that Stonesong held up highly, at least that was what I wanted to get across. Plus, Frozen dying from something going wrong isn't really worth risking, even if we don't like her.
>>
File: I am your God now.jpg (827 KB, 1500x1300)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
>>
>>34123066
She's a big pony.
>>
>>34123006
>City bus 2525
>If man is still alive
>If woman can survive
>They may find
>>
>>34119272
>>34119302
>>34119327
>>34121364
>>34122911
You’ve made some progress already, and you’re not gonna stop just yet. But what could the reason Stonesong gets annoyed by you? Could she be jealous you’re around Kindfang after all? Is she racist toward ponies? Could it be she fell in love with you too after so many lone years as the chief? You have to find out.

“I’m glad to hear there’s nothing you’re too angry about me at least.” You say “Is it common for amazons to hug when after reconciliate?”
“Yes.” Stonesong smiles and comes to wrap a hoof around your neck while nuzzling you with her cheek. “That’s appropriate, and appreciated.”
“Thanks. But still… I wish we could find out what bothers you with me in all honesty. Like when I asked about the origin of amazons the other day. Suddenly you were upset, and even Kindfang couldn’t figure out what I had done to anger you. Do you feel like talking about it?”

“Mmmh…” Stonesong ponders. With her cheek still against your face, you feel her deep voice reverberate in your skull. “I did feel upset at your words at the time, but again, now that I think back at it, I realize my answer was unnecessarily harsh.”
“So, you don’t remember why you felt attacked that time either?”
You feel Stonesong shake her head slightly.
“Then… maybe it’s something else, something more general?” You ponder out loud. “I remember you told me about how you finally allowed yourself to express love since Frozen Dawn took over. And somehow, I guess became part of that, with Kindfang and Warsworn. Do you think that could have something to with it?”

“An interesting thought for sure.” Stonesong sits in front of you, and then grabs you and smushes your body against her chest. She smirks at you deviously. “Perhaps a little experimentation is in order.”
>>
>>34123131
And there, she leans down and catches your mouth with a kiss. Stonesong starts slowly, gently pressing her lips against yours, then licks the entrance of your mouth as though her tongue asked for permission before entering. You allow it, and let Stonesong’s raspy muscle waltz with yours for a delicious minute. You close your eyes and let the elder amazons guide you, her powerful arms gently brushing over your back and holding you close enough for you to feel her heart that beats just a little faster.
Stonesong lets out a hot and wet sigh on your face when your lips part, hers then bending in a satisfied smile.

“Your mouth certainly feels nice when it isn’t used for babbling, Mayor.” Stonesong says. “But I don’t think I love you nearly as much as I love Kindfang. Still, maybe we should do this again the next time I don’t like what I hear from you. That would be a much nicer outcome than m getting angry, don’t you agree?”

“Uhm… Y-yeah. But I still want to understand what’s unnerving you.” You say. “Have you thought this could be about the change the tribe is going through?”
Suddenly, you feel Stonesong tense up in your arms.
“Ah… It’s… A lot to take in, buy my sisters are in favor of this new life. I have no right to be upset about this.”
“But I meant… about the changes I’m bringing to the tribe. Not so long ago, you were the chief, and now not only has Frozen Dawn taken your place, but I too have been trying to give your sisters another direction, and I did meet some success, all while you were just… sitting in the back. Are you sure you’re alright with were your new position?”

The older mare stays silent for a little while, petrified with you still between her arms.
“Perhaps. That’s the bottom of this.” Here, Stonesong chuckles melancholically. “Perhaps the tribe is changing faster that I can take it, and I’m just desperately trying to protect the last shreds of it…”
>>
>>34123136
You feel Stonesong’s hooves press you tighter against her.
“I’m sorry. I think I understand now. It’s not your fault at all, Mayor, even if I did take it out on you. Earlier, I told you about how the ritual was sacred, but on these words, I should defy Frozen Dawn right away, for she tampered with our old ways to a much greater extent than you merely implied.”

A trembling sigh escapes the former chief’s mouth.
“But… I did that already, and lost the fight, didn’t I? I see my sisters. They’re all so happy to discover these doting lands and to meet ponies, and a single ritual from Frozen Dawn gave them more power and satisfaction than a dozen trials. Why would they ever return in the harsh loneliness of the mountains?”
Stonesong is still holding you tight against her chest, but looks in front of her as though you weren’t here anymore. You feel droplets hit the top of your head.

>What do?
>>
>>34123143
Hug tighter and tell her that many of her sisters still look up to her and respect her. She can still be a positive influence on the direction of the tribe no matter what changes come.
>>
>>34108456
I haven't seen any gentle growth in ages, what are you talking about? Growfag doesn't count because he posts nothing but ludicrously slow "tall" content, at best.
>>
>>34123143
Stonesong, that doesn't mean that the amazons don't appreciate or respect all that you've done for them. I've heard nothing bad about you, and you've helped all the amazons whenever possible, even spread time with each of them to help them all through those hardships. Don't you remember when you responded to Frozen about me attempting to learn their culture? Sure, my talk afterwards didn't exactly catch the reaction expected, but all those amazons sat in silence at that moment on hearing your suggestion. You still have a say and a voice within your tribe.
>>
>>34123066
Obligatory Anon edit when?
>>
>>34123006
"Hey Anon, why are you still using these slow, fragile metal cubes when I can take you to whatever place you want?"
>>
>>34123075
UUUU
>>
>>34117514
>Mysteriously disappear during the movie, mane 6 go off on their quest
>Tempest had you shrunken and was keeping you stuffed in her ponut for the entire movie as a prisoner of war
>Tempest gets redeemed, but is too afraid to mention she's keeping you hidden
>At the risk of you getting back to normal size and killing her, or Twilight arresting her, she opts to keep you forever
>"Fizzlepop, have you seen Anon?"
>"Who?"
>"Big green monkey guy?"
>"Never seen him before, why?"
>"He's been missing for a few days..."
>Fizzlepop feels the thrashing continuing in her rear
>"I'll let you know if I see anything."
>It's been 2 years
>>
>>34108456
>>34123405
Yes! Only I is left! You shall suffer my achingly slow growth content with political plots on the side forever!

What are you gonna do about it? Write
/draw the type of macro you want? Ha! I want to see you do that!
Seriously, I'd love it if you did just that anon. Is there any way I can help?
>>
>>34123143
Now that's something we can't just stay idly by. Hug her tigther, nuzzle, kiss, basically do anything we think can possibly make her feel better.
We can even invite Kindfang and Warsong to be here for her, if she wants further comfort. She doesn't need to hold back her feelings or thougths to herself.
>>34123010
Just get the sense that the mayor should've defended himself more against an uncalled for accusation like that, with how firm his belief is on wanting to help everyone. We've seen how angry the mayor can get with situations he sees as unjust or unfair towards him and others. Granted, that's all been revolved around Frozen, and things would be different with those close to him where he might just appease.
>>
>>34126576
>Only I is left!
Think you mean "Only I am left" Growfag
>>
enslave the bigpone
>>
>>34127805
>>
>>34123404
>>34123575
>>34127032
You hug Stonesong tighter, nuzzling her larger chest and trying to gently rub and pat her. You place a light kiss on her torso, and there for a second you fear she was going to fall on you, but she simply hangs her head on your small, but comforting shoulder. You feel her strong body tremble against yours.

It seems like kissing is an appropriate thing to do with a sad amazon. She doesn’t back away when you delicately smooch her upper body, and even start doing the same with you. Far from her assured sensuality from earlier, her lips now gently brush over the back of your neck.
You give her a bit of time, sobs rocking her body from time to time.

“Your sisters still look up to you, Stonesong.” You tell the amazons once she has calmed down a little. “They still remember all you’ve done for them, how you did your best to help each and every of them when they needed guidance. Remember when you first told them to listen to me the first evening you spent in Greencliff? What I said didn’t end up being so important, but the only reason they listened to me was because you asked them to. Even if you’re not the chief anymore, you still have a voice in the tribe.”
“Thank you, Mayor.” Stonesong sobs “You’re… you’re a good friend. I know my sisters respect me. No, it’s just… I need a little time.”

“Should I get Kindfang? Warsworn?”
“N-no! I don’t want them to see me like that.” Stonesong articulates between two sobs. “I don’t want them to worry. I’m the one who needs to come to terms with the new way of the tribe.”
“Stonesong, you don’t have to keep those feeling for yourself…”
“B-but they’re happier now.” The amazon answers. “Even Warsworn. I can feel it. Even if I…”
>>
>>34128104
Stonesong doesn’t finish her sentence. She’s still crying a lot, but you feel like she let out most what was on her mind already.

>A: Go fetch her Stonesong’s closest friend anyway. They’ll help her even if she can’t see it now
>B: Stay with her and keep Stonesong talking until she’s feels better and has emptied her bag completely
>C: Offer her to try some knew pony things as she did in Greencliff to ease her mood, except this time there’s the ponies to show it all to her
>D: Let her some time alone to recompose herself. You’ll check on her later
>>
>>34128108
B
>>
>>34128108
B, offer yourself to be her ear, well, half a ear since we lost one, but we hope its enough
>>
>>34128108
B.
>>
>>34128108
B. Continue kissing and so on. That seems to make her feel better.
Wait, until she's let everything out and exhausted herself. Gently suggest Kindfang and Warsong just one last time. She should be too emotionally exhausted to have much anxiety by the idea. I don't like the idea of offering it to her again, but it really is better for her if she had more support than the mayor. She's trying too hard to hold it in, and I doubt this is a one time thing, when Stonesong has probably seen enough of her sisters die to ever let go of those traditions..
>>
File: Daily Dose.png (958 KB, 2000x2000)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>
>>34126576
It'll probably just get drowned out.
>>
>>34130473
>Drowned out
By what?

This thread routinely comes close to page 10 nowadays. If we get content twice a day this is already a rare thing. There's plenty of space left
>>
>>34128108
>>34129442
B. Basically what we have here in this man post. If she reacts to keeping to saying she'll be fine and keeps the worry to herself and between just the two of us I say, lets do it for now and keep it secret between us for now. Swear to it even if we must.

Just to think this maybe what has been hurting her character growth figurative and maybe even literally (pride in herself and action/accomplishments for physical growth at the rituals, or it all went into Kindfang but that's another theory), least part of it? maybe? idk.

But then again she is new to the whole free to express and find and explore personal "love" in anyway she chooses without worry over the entirety of the tribe all at once and save face with no favorites, now she can though which i would agree where part of in a way which she's even finding out at this moment in time. But being stuck in a role for so long she can't help but keep part of the role she so accustom too, like any long staying job especially leadership roles.
One key thing though, if she does agree to find and tell Kindfang or Warsong sooner or later ask her to tell us that she did, this therapy boat is still a floating and need to be settled and tied the dock correctly and with care.

If she is still upset or sleepy. I don't know the mayor might not be good and singing but Stonesongs name implies she may like songs or hymns or even something calming like mother used to sing to us back as a babe. Kinda hard to forget them from mother if you had one. Idk if amazons do this with each other (since born as adults-need confirmation-) or even have them but it might work if the need is still there. I could even be hella wrong and "Stonesong" only implies she's the tribes Loremaster and storykeeper.
>>
>>
File: 1554494283718.png (1.99 MB, 1800x1800)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>34102035
Good green

>>34127805
This would be very dangerous. Can a brave anon truly tame the monstrous equine?

>>34129702
Ultramare is such a good hero! She needs her vitamins to keep up with the kaiju
>>
File: Miku.jpg (180 KB, 1002x1416)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Cartoon physics are the best, I want to get stuck to a bigpone's hoof like a piece of gum, like in pic related.
>>
File: 1547677954273.gif (350 KB, 1024x1024)
350 KB
350 KB GIF
>Tfw rereading old posts to make sure I do not contradict myself
>Tfw not only did I contradict myself already, but the bit containing the information was packed with jarring spelling errors

Post in an hour or so probably
>>
>>34130800
>>34128340
>>34128349
>>34129331
>>34129442
“It’s alright. You’ve got my ear. I only have one to offer anyway.” You feel Stonesong chuckle. “Just let it all out. I’ll keep it all to myself. Promised.”

You feel her nod. And then, the former chief start to tell you about what she misses and her fears. Mostly, she believes the amazons will either become a part of pony society or lose it all to them at the end of this campaign. In both cases, the proud amazons living by themselves and going through trials in the wild mountains is a thing of the past in her mind, and the next generation Frozen Dawn will bear may gain force of will from hardships like her sisters.

As time goes on, she gets nostalgic about the good old times and gradually stops crying entirely as she speaks fondly of the past. By that time, the former amazon chief in leaning on her back, with you cradled against her chest and belly. You keep hugging her, and steal a kiss from her whenever she looks down on you to catch her breath.
Stoneosng keeps talking to you for a long time, but you don’t see the afternoon fly away as she delivers you tale after tale about the tribe and prowess of her sisters.

You learn more about the amazons you know as the former chief keeps it to then so you can relate. Stonesong is actually ‘only’ 53 years old, which is still a venerable age among amazons. Because of the harsh environment they used to live in and the dangerous trials they subjected themselves to, 15 years old is the average in the tribe. Making it to 30 is already a feat in itself.

You learn that amazons celebrate each year with a birth during the height of summer, to assert their victory after another year of survival they overcame. Stonesong, Nettle Patch and Lemon Balm are all born from this celebration, as are roughly half of all the amazons of the tribe. As for Stonesong, she remembers her first trials fondly.
>>
>>34132373
She used to challenge herself by traveling far and deep into the unknown lands, sometimes going on for months by herself. She climbed the highest peaks in the mountain range and contemplated the whole land amazons called home from above. She dived in ravines and witnessed caves that water had dug into the earth for millennia. She traveled north for weeks until the end of land. She’s the only living amazon that ever saw the ocean.

Yet, nothing made her happier than returning to her sisters. As time passed, her thirst for traveling was eventually quenched, and she found more purpose in helping her younger sisters bloom. She was 29 when she became the chief of the tribe, and seldomly went on lone trials anymore. She was perfectly happy that way.

Warsworn turned 31 last winter and Stonesong tells you about the mare’s younger years. You already knew she was born after the tribe defeated a dragon, and that six of her sisters died during the fight, but then Stonesong tells you more about the first years of the fiery mare. The corpse of the dragon was still lying in the bottom of a ravine when she was born, and immediately she was enthralled by the thought of battling such a beast. For her first day on earth, Stonesong helped Warsworn extract the piece of bone that would become her signature weapon. The fall of the monster had cracked its skeleton and allowed this particular part of the maw to be retrieved and used with little work afterward, something that Warsworn interpreted as another sign that her destiny would be full of battles of epic proportions. The young amazon could barely lift her weapon at first, but trained herself with flawless determination. Only a year later, she had triumphed alone over the largest of boars, elks and bears of the mountains, and still she was barely taller than you. That’s when she decided she wanted bigger challenges, but worthy targets weren’t that common even in the wild mountains.
>>
>>34132379
Not a very good tracker herself, she decided to wait for them and train alone in the meantime, which is why she grew so little. Some of her sisters were bothered over her lack of will to challenge herself, but Warsworn was a fearsome warrior already despite her size, and she sent several of her sisters bite the dust over this. Besides, the creatures she did end up fighting often ended up nearly killing her. Almost every time she returned to the camp with dire wounds that would have crippled her for life if not for the ritual. The very fact she could still stand was a little miracle in itself, for she looked more dead than alive at those times. That’s why most of the tribe started maintaining some distance with her, out of a mix of fear and respect. Stonesong didn’t feel put off by Warsworn even at that time, but decided it was best to leave her alone as much as possible since she wished it so.

Frozen Dawn and Bramble Thorn are ten years younger than Warsworn. One night during that winter, there was a blizzard like none ever before in the memory of the amazons. It came without warning, with winds that could lift them off the ground, and carrying an air so cold they could witness water turn to ice in mere seconds. Their fires were snuffed, the fabric of their tents blown away, even keeping one’s eyes open was painful as they instantly froze in their sockets. All they could do was hurdle together in a shallow cave, but even there the claws of the cold seemed to reach for them. The blizzard only stopped as the sun was appearing in the sky, revealing a world that had been completely coated in a white layer of ice. One amazon fainted in the night and never woke up. Another died of disease two days later.

Still, the tribe survived, and Frozen Dawn was born after this night, then Bramble Thorn two weeks later after they overcame the scarcities of an environment frozen solid.
>>
>>34132386
Frozen Dawn’s first days were full of hardships. After feeling in her flesh that the earth could deny them food and shelter on a whim, Stonesong feels like Frozen Dawn had trouble believing her strength was anything to be proud of. She progressed slightly slower than most of her sisters, but after a few years, the previous shaman saw her as fit to take up her role, confident that from her fear of the earth’s might, a true understanding of it could be born. And Frozen Dawn did become a competent shaman even if her insecurities never completely disappeared. She was really close to her mentor. As she told you before, Stonesong doesn’t know at exactly which point did Frozen start to look toward the lands of ponies. It could have been before the last shamans’ death for all she knows.

Meanwhile, Bramble Thorn was born in newfound prosperity, and quickly grew into a carefree amazon. She fancied exploration for her trials, just like Stonesong. But rather than grand landscapes, Bramble Thorn wandered in search or unusual items she could bring back as souvenirs. She calls it her treasures. It started with polished stones or unusual plants, but later she would bring back fossils, eggs of unknown birds, or crystals shining with all colors of the rainbow. One day she would disappear without a word, and the next one come back with something the tribe had never seen before. She then wouldn’t stop chatting excitedly about it until she found something else that fancied. A few years back, she came back after two weeks with gold and jewels she stole from the hoard of a dragon. The beast didn’t see her she said, and indeed there was no pursuer of the like on her tail.

Nettle Patch was born 17 years ago. The brown mare quickly took it on herself to sample all the product the wild mountains had to offer. That earned her many night’s at death’s door as she discovered what the earth didn’t want her to eat.
>>
>>34132393
But still, she survived, and not only does she now have encyclopedic knowledge of the vegetal world and how to use each plant, but she also became capable of enduring the most dangerous substances. Her endurance to bodily damage and pain is probably rivaled by Warsworn alone. Still, Stonesong is a bit worried some of the thing she now uses recreationally may slowly impede her mind.

Kindfang was brought into in the tribe six years ago. She took care of two wolves, Skull and Bones, that the tribe had managed to save. The two now belong to the whole tribe and not to any amazon in particular. You remember seeing them wander here and there, but they didn’t really do anything noteworthy around you. Not that I forgot about them haha. But it’s only two years ago that Kindfang tamed Fluffy, which became more like her own pet, and admittedly Fluffy’s her favorite. You didn’t have to occasion to see it either, but Stonesong tells you Kindfang is talented with a bow. But more importantly in Stonesong’s eyes, she was also always trying to help her sisters out whenever she could, and as she was the chief that means Stonesong was often the one she tried to help. This is when Stonsong developed feeling for Kindfang.

Finally, Lemon Balm was born last summer. She was the only amazon born this year. Frozen Dawn pretty much took her under her wing right away, and you know the rest.

This whole talk also puts into perspective how much amazons grew before. Reaching 5 feet is usually achieved in the first year of every amazon, but then every inch gets exponentially harder to grow that the last. Warsworn, who didn’t do half the trials most her sisters did, still went on a big hunt about once or twice a year, and at 31 she still hadn’t reached 6 feet.

The reward for a lifetime of hardship in 10 minutes, and with little to no efforts. That’s what Frozen Dawn gave to the amazons in Greencliff.
>>
>>34132401
Regardless, Stonesong feels relieved to have shared the good memories she had. Perhaps this helped her keep in mind how proud she is of the sisters she loves and that they are still the same, even if the ways of the tribe change. She has regained her cool and confidant attitude by the time she’s done telling you stories.

“Thank you again, Mayor.” Stonesong gently squeezes you. “Sorry. I ended up taking your whole afternoon.”
“I’m glad I could help.” You smile back at her. “And that was interesting, really. But you could talk with Warsworn or Kindfang about those things. They’ll listen to you just like I did. But if you don’t want to, I’ll just keep my mouth shut already.”
“Oh, you did most of the work already Mayor.” Stonesong says. “We’ll see that in the coming day, but I don’t think I will lash on you anymore. In fact…” The large mare kisses you one more time. Even if you were listening to her, Stonesong’s kisses have become heartfelt again, and you’ve more than a bit aroused by the powerful mare you’re lying on.

“…I think we learned to know each other better. Perhaps I could try to learn from you.” Stonesong licks her lips. “And there’s some more I could teach you about me and amazons.”

>A: Kiss Stonesong back, and spend an intimate evening with her
>B: Ask her about other things you wish to know now she won’t get angry about it
>C: Tell her more about your life as a Mayor and ponies, what you remember fondly ad all, just like Stonesong did for herself
>D: Leave Stonesong and go do something else.
The sun is will set in one hour, this is the time ponies would stop working and go back home.
>>
>>34132412
A and a very minor side of C. Preferable to share all the mayor's important and fond memories all at once later on, to prevent repeating ourselves all three amazons, in this strange little love square that seems to be being set.
>>
>>34132412
Reminder to the thread that we dont need to and probably shouldn't make every interaction with the amazons lewd
C, we may as well share with her like she shared with us, creating a tight bond with the wisest amazon may help in the future along with having a big friend
>>
>>34132747
Stonesong is dropping innuendo on wanting it, and the lewd can be used to help increase intimacy with her, as sex is commonly used to reinforce bonds within amazons. There isn't much of a trend to making every interaction lewd either.
>>
>>34132412
D. From what Stonesong said we can assume Bramble is on a looting spree and that while Frozen Dawn understands starvation she isn't quite as aware of dying from hedonism. Also the last time he spent a whole night comforting an amazon Mayor got some battle damage the next morning for avoiding an appointment. Not that we don't want to solo mode the elder mare at some point but saving that lust for later to say put her back in the tallest position is worth the wait.

>>34130473
What >>34130770 said.
It's really hard to drown in a puddle, bro.
>>
>>34132865
The mayor isn't under anyone's appointment or ownership as far as we know, and we don't know where to look for Bramble. We can also just spend some time and not the entire evening with Stonesong.
>>
>>34132412
Start out with C and move on to A.
>>
File: 1394042250182.jpg (71 KB, 533x800)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>34125559
Equine Rear:
>soft
>warm
>protective
>marvel of evolution
Real Equestria:
>rough
>cold
>dangerous
>not self cleaning
I think we all know which is better.
>>
>>34134260
>not self cleaning
Oh, but that’s where (You) come in.
>>
>>34132412
C and A in whatever order feels more natural
>>
>>34132412
Yeah we doing need D seems bad after bonding this much so far, so fast. Stonesong had a good eye in first of the kind attention to the Mayor. So what ever feels natural C and A in what ever order also feels natural.
>>
>>34132412
C/A
>>
boop
>>
>pony uber is a thing
>"accidentally" crushes all the cars in your neighborhood
>looks like you'll be riding her to work
>>
>>34135947
Too much boop energy is dangerous.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/5uDMc
This but with Lyra and Bon Bon please thank you good-bye
>>
File: 2113017.png (3.78 MB, 5120x2880)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB PNG
>>34136020
>>
>>34132412
A. Make sure to create a connection with her as this isn't just lewd. Heck, even say some sweet compliments if we can.
C. Nothing too much. This moment is mostly focused on Stonesong.
And I was really starting to get confused on what happened to Skull and Bones, and who Fluffy was between the two.
>>
>>34132737
>>34132747
>>34132865
>>34133824
>>34135030
>>34134468
>>34136862
“Sure, I’ll tell you more about me.” You give the amazon back her sensual smile. “Unless you try to silence me again…”
“Do go on then.” Stonesong says, after flipping you on your back. “I’m all ears.”

A little surprised, you do start to tell her about your life in Greencliff. You tell her about your innocent childhood spent with the rest of the village, the humble adults and carefree children, all looking out for each other in your small community. Then you continue on about trade, work in the mines, in the fields, and how they were all the whole village’s effort, sharing boons and tough times alike.

But at some point, Stonesong’s hoof comes to play with your erect shaft, slowing stroking it up and down. You let out a little gasp as she starts caressing it up a down.
“Is something the matter?” The brown mare asks impishly. “Keep talking, Mayor.”

After a gulp, you keep talking to her as she asks despite her playing with your junk. You explain that the job of mayor required you to mediate in conflicts, take the lead in the town’s events and decisions, and to be the representant of the villagers toward the empire. Still, that was a rather light responsibility in the quiet community of Greencliff, both because the empire basically didn’t care about the small remote settlement, and thanks to the inhabitants were friendly and routinely helped you in many occasions. But you find yourself having trouble thinking about suitable examples to really explain the kind of administrative work you were doing. It’s almost as if somepony was being very distracting and that you had trouble focusing.

Stonesong seems to enjoy keeping you on the edge, slowing down when you get too excited so you don’t go off. Still, her continued ministrations make you feel increasingly hot, and your tales are plagued with an increasing number of lengthy uhhhh’s between sentences.
>>
>>34137302
You get tempted to drop the story and ask straight from Stonesong that finishes you off.

Yet she seems rather interested in what you tell her. Or at least she pretends to while she bobs your flare around the inner wall of her hoof.
“So… yeah. That’s how was life like before you girls came.” You come to a concluse. “Maybe I can… talk more about it later if you want?”
“Fine, yes…” Stonesong chuckles. “I’ve tormented you for long enough, and I feel eager for some relief myself.”

Stonesong rolls on her hooves while keeping you secured against her, and then she sits you with you back on the wall before pinning you against it with her body, doing a perfect split with her legs to cover your thighs with her meatier ones. Your chin’s pressed on the top of Stonesong’s belly. The orange light of the evening is hitting her back, and her dark brown forms seems to turn all black around your in contrast. Her mane falls at each side of you, and only the faintest glimmer of her eyes lusciously looking down on you is visible.

Unlike the other amazons you’ve paid attention to, Stonesong has a plump pair of teats that gently welcome your length between them. Stoneong’s coat is so short you basically feel her naked skin on yours, and she’s as lean as Warsworn, but with slightly less defined muscles. These two soft mounds, each as big as your snout, are the softest part of Stonesong you’ve felt yet.
She pushes you harder on the wall, squeezing these two against you a little more. Your penis is throbbing eagerly, and your head feel like a kettle boiling with lust. Yet, you can only slightly hump the amazon’s twin softies in this position.
“Do you like them?” Stonesong coos. “I was the vessel for several birth rituals. As a side effect, those filled up a little each time.”
>>
>>34137307
“They’re very pretty.” You breathe out in admiration for the amazon looming over you. “Just like the rest of you. You’re gonna make me lose my mind if you keep me waiting for much longer. I’ve never felt such desire for any other mare… please, anything you’d do with me would be an honor. You’re simply perfect, Stonesong.”
“Mmmm…” The amazons lets out a low moan at your compliments, stretching her hooves above her head and thrusting her chest forward, taking up even more of your vision. “You know, I’m starting to believe it is a shame I didn’t grow last time. A bigger Kindfang is nice, but it’s been so long I haven’t grown myself… and gaining so much size at once, the feeling must be incredible, and the sight you would have, Mayor…”

>A: Say in all honesty she should be the vessel for the next ritual of birth
>B: Declares you’ll do anything to make her bigger next time there’s an occasion
>C: Simply agree, and tell her how much more wonderful she’ll be than she already is in your eyes
>D: Tell her how gigantic Kindfang could grow if both of you focused on pleasuring her next time instead
>>
>>34134260
>equine rear vs real Equestria
Anon are you talking about irl horses vs ponies? And did you just post in favor of irl horses?
>>
>>34137313
C and D hypothetically. Let's not make any promises in the moment.
>>
>>34137313
Definitely E: She suddenly gains an extra 2000ft in height and you spelunk into her ponut to find a biological reason it happened
>>
>>34137313
I want to say C. A might sound like we're using her to stop Frozen from growing, but also there is no way giving birth to that many amazons at once doesn't constitute a trial that no amazon has done before and could lead to engaging in B immediately. Best save that for cuddle talk after.
>>
>>34137370
>>34134336
Judging by responses I take it I worded this weird. I'll try again.
Living inside a pony butt
>good
>positive
>adjectives
Living outside a pony butt
>bad
>mean
>terms inversed from list above
>>
Kirin plays with tiny pone/anon.
Tiny must keep Kirin happy by being played with or risk angering.
The more irritated the Kirin gets, the hotter the hooves get.
Kirin transforms, tiny loses.
>>
>tfw no creation myth where milky way creates the milky way with a stream of heavy cream from her burgeoning breasts
>>
File: unknown.png (452 KB, 492x479)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>34138154
Thanks for clearing that up, Anon
Which pony's butt would you rather live in? And would you prefer if they knew?
>>
>>34137313
>>34137928
>>34137972
I like the way these anons think with
True, the birthing part, will technically be a trial feat in it's self thus even more "grow bonus points" may hap. B, I feel is C anyway just more of a lustful statement, but she is making a hot-dog out of his dick currently so, yeah.

So C and in theory D, kindfang and warsong if appropriate. Tactfully if we can, it may enhance or kill the mood mentioning Kindfang with D, the focus at this moment is boosting her confidence back to normal and re surging it to a higher level. She may grow more later if so, I think confident in self/in actions taken and peace of mind seem to lead to Max-gains (unless the mayor is so good she grows during this next sexiness. Here's hoping).

unrelated somewhat --- I personally like the 3-4, 4-5 friendly neighborhood beginners harem he's got going with Stonesong and her love triangle. Our Nettle stealth pone who is vore ish maybe me thinks(personally hoping not just love mints) ? But is cute. And then there's youngest Lemon close to real-ling in sorta? and...... Frozen yogurt that needs to chill out (what to do with her....).
>>
File: 1564208146245.png (1.32 MB, 1222x1134)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
Amazons.
>>
delete unrelated human
>>
What's a growth prompt you'd like to see green written about?

There's a 27% chance I might write something about it in a 1 to 30 day span
>>
File: Celestilee.png (1.19 MB, 4899x2400)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
We need more horse in here
>>
File: 995880.jpg (522 KB, 1376x1248)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>34139710
>short haired giantess/amazon
MY DICK
>>34140109
We need more Cheerilee period.
>>
>>34140062
Pony discovers ancient relic that grants the power of dragons. That is, the more pone gathers, the more she grows. Eventually she becomes a conquering ruler and lays claims to swaths of territory
>>
https://derpibooru.org/2113791
>>
File: fam.png (193 KB, 496x560)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>34139710
>No hooves
>Not even mlp related
>>
>>34140437
Penny, is your silly horse terraforming again?
>>
File: 1968142.png (1.12 MB, 3496x2362)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>34140928
Terra-deforming
>>
>>34140701
unf.
>>
>>34141003
Unf
>>
>>34141068
>did the alicorns
>did Twilight, Dash, Applejack, Flutters and Rarity
>did a Pie sister
>did numerous side characters
>did a couple background characters
>even did shitty OCs
>never did Pinkie, just to annoy her fans
I’m still mad.
>>
File: 93431119.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>34141129
A true shame there is no way to correct this imbalance.
>>
>>34141203
Wrong image or am I missing something?
>>
>>34137313
C and D. The latter also including Warsong helping grow Kindfang to increase how arousing it is. Then, tease the idea of Warsong, Kindfang, and the Mayor all pleasuring Stonesong at the same time for her to grow, since the four of us seem to be slowly becoming a thing. All this is a way to excite Stonesong by the way, and they're not serious promises like B is.
>>
File: amz024.png (139 KB, 1200x1000)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>34141235
>>34138841
>>34137928
>>34137954
>>34137972
“I can’t imagine just how much more wonderful you’d be.” You breathe out in delight. “You, or Kindfang, or Warsworn. I wish you would just all get bigger and bigger so we could all have the best fun together!”
Stonesong lets out a little chuckle in response.

“When I hear you say this, Mayor, I have trouble believing ponies won’t bow don’t to us the second they see us once we’re large enough.” She squishes you just a little harder against the wall, her two hooffulls bubbling up against you under the pressure. “Or perhaps it is just you that knows the words to make me want to see you shrink smaller as I grow up to the skies…”

Tired of toying with her food, Stonesong gives you back just enough space for her hoof to guide you cock in her awaiting entrance. Already way aroused, you let out a grunt and a glob of pre when Stonesong’s inner muscles give your shaft a squeeze. She’s warm, rather loose, but the former chief knows how to control her walls to give both of you a taste of heaven. Stonesong lets out a content huff too, and start to slowly hump you, her toned belly rubbing against your body as she enjoys a comfortable ride.

You’re rather quickly at your limit though. Stonesong is only warming up, but after all the teasing, even a slow pace is threatening to send you blasting off in her.
“Stonesong…” You say between two lustful huffs. “I’m gonna cum.”
“I don’t think so.” Stonesong calmly retorts. “I need you to stay focused a little longer Mayor. I’ll try to get to the point myself, but in the meantime, you’re not going soft under me.”
>>
>>34141399
Unfortunately, you feel your balls pumping cum through your shaft already, but there the amazon’s folds clamp on your dick like a vice. You let out a desperate grunt, and another, but the hold from Stonesong’s is so strong your jizz doesn’t make it out. And yet, she still manages to move up and down on you while exerting so much pressure on your dick. She uses a hoof to keep you in place, or else she would lift you from the ground with the strength of her pussy.

Your whole body quakes in lust, jolts of pain undistinguishable from it when you feel your dick swell as the cum tries to make it out, in vain. Your ears ring, and you howl in ecstasy for several seconds, your hooves desperately holding on Stonesong while she still pleasures herself on you.

A bittersweet feel then takes hold of your body as it stops trying to expel your load. Stonesong denied your release, but at the same time she’s still fucking you, starting to go faster even, and quickly a new wave of heat, even stronger, takes ahold of you.

“Sorry about that.” She tells you. “But don’t worry. I’m getting there too.”
The brown amazon keeps pumping herself on you, faster, going deeper and easing the pressure on your length just a tiny bit. She’s covered in sweat by now. The edges of her strong body glisten in the evening sun, and the skin of her midsection now glides much more comfortably against you. Looking up, you see that the brown amazon sports a confident smile, and she licks her lips as her pace picks up once again. It isn’t long before you both reach your limit.
>>
>>34141401
“YES!” Stonesong screams only one word as she slams herself down, taking you in to the hilt and pressing you on the wall as you orgasm together. You’re more vocal, and moan loudly as you come, but you feel her inner muscles contract rapidly on your dick, milking it of the two loads that desperately needed to get out. Stonesong also wiggles herself to the sides, adding a welcome stimulation to this finish as you feel her shift on the whole length of your dick.

After an ecstatic moment, Stonesong finally slumps and lets you some room to breathe, a satisfied smile on her face. Yet, you just keep hugging her, her warm and sweaty body against you being the best place on earth to enjoy the afterglow.

“That was a blast.” Stonesong states, petting your back with a hoof.”
“Yeah, that’s was amazing.” You breathe out, you ear against the amazon’s waist. “You’re monumental, Stonesong. I can’t wait to see how much you’ll grow next time.”

“Ah, now you’re making me feel bad about the ritual of birth, Mayor. Not only will I not grow, but each of us will grow less the next time, as there will be more of us to growth for the same pool of size. Anyway, I don’t know if you had plans for tonight, but I feel like continuing this somewhere more comfortable, and perhaps with some company. I feel like a new mare right now, and I could go on until dawn.” The former chief says, licking her lips hungrily again.

>A: Keep company to Stonesong all night
>B: Suggest an amazon to keep you company
>C: Maybe another time. There’s other ponies you’d like to catch up on Lemon Balm’s training, how the ponies are holding up after the first day, Bramble Thorn, try to get a feel about how other amazons feel about the ritual…
>>
File: pinkie and anon snooze.png (707 KB, 1800x1800)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
God dammit I just want to snuggle with a (relatively) big pony.
>>
>>34141405
Less gains per ritual was something she was complaining about missing earlier. If anything she should be asking for it to be harder to grow. Still, if she's as insatiable as Kindfang was than they'll both have no problem outgrowing everyone the next time anyway. Question is now how do we unlock Warsworn's inner semen demon? She can't be short for her age forever.

I'm fine with the birth ritual going through as it is. Regardless if Frozen Dawn lives through it of becomes fucking huge the amazons born will probably be reasonable like the summer ritual born ones we've met so far. Maybe getting big and growing teats will get her to chill out or something too. Best to check on how the ponies are holding up though, lest they mutiny at the wrong moment and we get a litter of distrustful, vengeance seeking girls instead. I'm sure Bramble can find us when she wants us since searching for her hasn't turned up anything yet.
>>
File: 2114459.jpg (303 KB, 1104x2048)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
big princesses have big dietary needs
>>
>>34141970
>wakes up, and instinctively stretches her legs over the side of the bed
>you get crushed underneath her pink butt
The best part of waking up in paradise is the view you’re greeted by.
>>
>>34141405
A/B. We’ve made a lot of good progress with Stonesong and should keep going, but if Kindfang or Warsworn show up, there’s no reason they shouldn’t join in.
>>
>>34141970
'Ware the pink mane, a man that goes in may wander 40 years before he finds his way out
>>
>>34141405
A and B. I mean, the obvious choice is Kindfang and Warsong. Feel slightly hesitant on this. It's good to increase our bond(s) during this important moment, but Stonesong claims she has energy to go on till dawn which would take a large portion of our time. Although, she might be exaggerating. We saw her peter out early on during the night of comforting Kindfang.
>>34142131
The only real threat of mutiny so far is Cloud Volley, which we really should warn the amazons or sheriff of. The rest of ponies seem hesitant to do anything or interact with amazons. Of course, we should start keeping an eye out, once an amazon, or more likely Frozen, mess up and cause tensions to rise.
>>
I want’em big
>>34140852
>>
>>34142459
I personally prefer red over the blue one
>>
The Anon felt kind of slapped on, so I redid him so he's not as "flat", and even more comfy.
>>
>>34142486
das cute
>>
>>34142486
Comforble
>>
>>34140136
>An Equestria Girls special with the Toy Story premise.
>The portal malfunctions and ponies don't turn into humans on the other side.
>Instead, they're stuck in their regular pony bodies which are toy-sized in the human world

Tsk, tsk. So much wasted potential.
>>
File: 1534728409619.png (1.37 MB, 2800x3200)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>tfw will never be the Royal De-stresser ;-;
>>
>>34141405
A. Snuggle that mare!
>>
>>34141211
palm grease is sometimes used to mean money, as in the saying 'grease a few palms'. anon is saying you should spend money to recieve large ponk
>>
File: 1777915.png (2.85 MB, 2800x3200)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>34140136
>>
>>34144670
You know the way to my heart.
>>
>>34144670
Teaching good posture
>>
>>34142486
imagine sleeping in an entire bedspace all to yourself, meanwhile having a landscape of warm and snoozy Ponka all around you. Words are such hollow things, they don't come close to communicating how great my need is for this.
>>
What happened to the results of the exponential/linear/square root study?
>>
>>34145136
I'd rather this.
>>
>>34146293
Why not both?
>>
>>34144025
>>34142332
>>34142303
>>34142131
Really, there’s lots of things you should be doing, like check on the villagers of Riversong, and make sure Cloud Volley might not be preparing any kind of uprising… But you have bigger things to take care of. Namely, Stonesong. You simply can’t get enough of the amazon chief and she’s more than willing to give back.

You head for dinner after another session of snuggling and kissing. You see that the first day of cohabitation between ponies and amazons went rather alright. There wasn’t any notable incident besides half a dozen pony deciding to flee the city after all. They weren’t stopped when they were spotted, and instead the amazons helped the terrified townsfolks load their stuff on a small cart. They sound a little disappointed about that, but don’t dwell too much on it.

Instead, the ponies sound more confused than ever, as it seems some enthusiast amazons helped a lot in the most back breaking parts of their respective works. Noticeably, you hear they tilled the soil in the farms around the city, and probably faster than if all the ponies supposed to do that had been there. It seems your advice was applied to the letter. The amazons took this as a game and had some fun too, and the ponies can’t make sense of a conqueror that would relieve them of the hardest bits of toil. Still they remain cautious. Some do try to converse with the amazons, but it’s mostly the folks from your village. The amazons are delighted to see these smaller ones approach them willingly. You do hear some more or less subtle come-hither remarks from the amazons, and these definitely scare the ponies more than anything else, but the larger mares do not force themselves on them at this time.

All other ponies will sleep in the old hospital tonight, but they feel safe enough they don’t rush there as soon as the sun sets.
>>
>>34147300
Kindfang arrives shortly after, ecstatic about all the news animals she met today. Sheep, cows, goats, chicken, cats, dogs… or pony wolves as she calls them, the huge mare won’t stop talking about all the fuzzy and feathery friends she made. She’s just a bit disappointed the amazons’ pets and those of ponies will need some training before they can cohabitate.
“The wolves tried to eat them, isn’t it?” Stonesong asks, and Kindfang’s embarrassed nod gives away the answer. Nobody was harmed yet fortunately.

Warsworn eventually arrives too. She announces she found a bigger forge and that she wants to start building with you something tomorrow, but she’ not even sure where to start anymore. Your idea of a hammer stuck to her mind, but Steel Heel’s stories, which she listened all afternoon, made her wish for a shield and some pieces of armour.

Frozen Dawn calls everyone’s attention at some point, and once again congratulates herself and her sisters for the taking of Riversong. She sounds relaxed, and acknowledges her sister seems to like the result of a peaceful approach, and encourage them to keep it up if they’re happy with how things are. Also, she says the ritual will happen in the coming days, but doesn’t say when exactly to stay true to her words of giving Lemon Balm as much time as she feels to prepare herself. Frozen’s words are well received by the amazons, and lemon Balm too seem to be in a good mood.

But quickly enough, you, Stonesong, Warsworn and Kindfang retreat to some place where you can be alone. You find a building big enough for the amazons to comfortably go in and then enough mattresses, pillow and bedwear for all of you to have fun in the most comfortable way. Oh, you did protest about stealing inside the ponies’ home, but Stonesong’s arguments soon silences you. It was hard to point out the faults in their doing doing with your muzzle buried in the muff of a seven-and-a-half-foot mare.
>>
>>34147304
The rest of the night passes in a blur. For several hours you rut and experience with the three amazons. Stonesong told you a little more about massages, and you learn she is very experienced in that field. After being bottom under Kindfang, her hooves felt rejuvenating on your sore body, and you could go a second round under the immense backside of the insatiable amazon.

You lost count of how many times your lips pleasured Stonesong or Warsworn’s body. Or how many times theirs sucked the juice out of you. They even made it a challenge to make you come as fast as possible with their mouth at some point, and Stonsong’s hooves massaging you combined with her tongue coming around your balls while taking all your length at once earned her the victory, even after she went third.

Stonesong wasn’t lying about going all night now, Warsworn and you took a break and drifted to sleep while watching the former chief go down of her bigger lover, and she looked like she actually had a chance to tire away her lust this time.

You’re woken a couple times this night. Could have been more. You don’t remember for sure. What you remember, is that each time you woke up under the shadow of Stonesong gently pleasing herself on you, and suddenly sealing your mouth with a sloppy kiss. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the saucy dreams you had and reality this night.

Eventually, you wake up in Warsworn’s embrace while rays of sun peek through he window. You hear the fiery mare’s faint snoring above your head. She’s spooning you in her sleep, her warm body covering you back. With the night you had, you’re rather tired and a bit sore. Today should be alright, but you won’t be able to pull off as much ardor tonight… unless you sleep in until noon. That idea sounds righteous right now.
>>
>>34147310
Still, as much as you like it, maybe there’s things you’d like to do today other than lazing a huge mare’s embrace. Or not. That’s for you to decide. Things are going rather well on their own for now. Maybe you can have a few days off and continue ‘bonding’ with Stonesong, Warsworn and Kindfang.

>What do?
>>
>>34147315
Let’s go play with fire and make Warsworn something awesome.
>>
>>34098918
The sequel to Bragging Rights is pretty good too
>>
>>34126576
I'd love to write stuff but I've been around size communities long enough to know that people wouldn't want to see my gentle mega/giga stuff.

Because in any roleplays I do, 90% of the time people say "could we please have 10 feet be the tallest thanks" and I go uuuugh and roll over and die.
>>
>>34148064
>RP
There's your first fuckup. Giga a shit but Megalestia is kino
>>
>>34148064
Giga is top spice my guy, dont let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
File: Blackholepony.png (806 KB, 2544x2140)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>>34148064
>RP
>Giga
Im torn between my favoured size and a faggot...
Still waiting about a proper green about this horse since the other faggot stopped midway
>>
>>34148352
>>34148122
>>34148064
>Some guy has this cringy giantessworld cinematic universe centering around this clearly sociopathic scientist who develops shrinking technology
>Shrunken guys are handed out to women to be kept in their asses for some half-baked science reason but mainly because fetish
>Our rp begins when Ms. Science lady receives an email from another dimension, a pony asking to be part of this strange experiment
It's all downhill from there but there's a lot more I can tell if anyone wants to hear
>>
File: rarity angery.gif (126 KB, 200x200)
126 KB
126 KB GIF
>>34148064
>Giga
Based taste
>Gentle giga
Poor taste
>RP
Absolutely shit taste
>>
>>34148064
The size pony 'community' in general is awful. Look at the art, read the stories, and then go about your day. Unless you're a GOOD roleplayer with nothing but time on their hands and ALWAYS in the mood, a content creator, or a content buyer, you have no place in it. And furry is no better, and the human giantess community literally has people sending death threats.

Fetish communities in general tend to suck.
>>
>>34148859
Can confirm. Faggots often forget their place and try to make drama or get ass-blasted over stupid shit. Remember that it all boils down to jacking off to giant cartoon horses. That is retarded and very autistic. Still hot though
>>
>>34147315
Turn around and kiss that fiery mare. If she wants some sort of armor or protection, we can do that. Question is what she prefers? It seems like she likes using her favorite weapon with her two hooves to use her full strength, so armor would be the way to go. Most vital armor would be a helmet, but we could also make breastplate armor. How heavy and protective her armor would be is up to her.

Did Cloud Volley not leave with the small group of ponies that decided to leave the city together? If not, that's not a good sign of her intentions of staying. Need to consult with Stonesong on that before going off to the forge.
>>
>>34148928
>Remember that it all boils down to jacking off to giant cartoon horses. That is retarded and very autistic. Still hot though
Words of wisdom
>>
File: 1440895.png (344 KB, 798x1142)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>34147315
Go to breakfast and see if there is anywhere he is needed before indulging Warsworn. The longer it takes for her to realize his smithing skill can make her a pots and pans knight at best the better, so seek Steel Heel and get his expert opinion on the matter before promising anything. In general, look for ways to expand the harem and keep the current members happy.

>>34149048
They have helmets and hoof guards if Frozen Dawn's outfit is anything to go by, so halfway to hoplites. I say adding just enough metal bits to cover the vital and sensitive parts and a round bashing-shield, if she promises not to throw it the instant a fight starts, will do great since she is probably one who would rather run at her foe than wait for them to come to her.
>>
>>34148064
Honestly I'm not a fan of giga but I've found myself enjoying such content from time to time.
Also, I've accepted the fact people make better stuff when they do what they like rather than what I like. Meanwhile, from what I understand, RP is really meant to play one's very specific fantasy.

Seriously, just write away dude.
>>
>>34147315
Make sure Nettle Patch sensei isn't passed out in a gutter somewhere.
>>
>>
File: 2116632.jpg (213 KB, 1340x1508)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
>>34149834
>>34149297
>>34149048
>>34147621
You turn inside Warsworn’s arms and place a delicate but drawn-out kiss on her snout. Her eyes open slowly, and a smile blooms on her face

“You know, Mayor.” Warsworn pauses to let out a yawn. “I usually don’t like being woken up, but that way’s rather okay. I’ll do that one to you if I get the chance.”
But for now, Warsworn just warps her hoof around your head to give you another quiet and lazy kiss.

These amazons are really making it hard to not think about anything lewd with them, but still you decide to get up and start the day while it’s early in the morning. Warsworn is excited about going smithing again, but however you learn from her that all the workers of the forge fled the city. It’s Steel Heel that told her that when she asked about weapons. The old soldier also said he doesn’t know his way around a forge either, and that he only knows about maintenance and basic repairs of weapons and armor.

This is a bit of a problem, as you never made any kind of armor in your life and don’t really know how to go about it. Instinctively, you would simply take the amazon’s measurement and make some pieces of metal to be strapped on her. Maybe with some padding on the inside for comfort? Is there more to making armor? You have no idea…

Regardless, Warsworn would like some leg and rear guards mostly. Something that would have a chance to deflect a bolt or arrow coming from behind. You remember hearing that regular armors don’t stand a chance against the strength of the larger crossbows, but armors also need to be light enough for a pony to carry them around. You reckon Warsworn could withstand some way heavier plates.
>>
>>34151229
For now, you decide to go have breakfast with the amazons and get a feel about how things are going. Again, the amazons you see sound content about the state of things, and they marvel as they discover still warm crispy bread from the pony bakers. You believe there were no incidents this night. It seems to become a habit for the amazons to use the town square to gather for their meals. As they’re involved in the preparation, lots of ponies also eat at the plaza rather than in their homes, but their groups stay separated from the amazons. There are a few attempts from the amazons to mingle in, but most ponies prefer to keep it for themselves.

You look around for Nettle Patch, but you don’t see her. You hear nothing about her from the amazons either.

However, you notice Cloud Volley isn’t here, and you know she wasn’t part of the ponies that left Riversong yesterday. You have a bad feeling about this mare…
“Stonesong.” You turn to the former chief. “You remember Cloud Volley, right?”
“What about her?”
“Last time I’ve seen her, she was on the barricade at the entry of the city, and she didn’t look very happy about the city surrendering. So… I wonder if she might be up to something.”
“Mmmh…” Stonesong ponders aloud. “She did go against the orders of her chief and tried to take you from us. Perhaps it would be wise to see what she does with her days indeed. I will go visit Lemon Balm later, but I’ll have time to search for this mare and see what’s her purpose nowadays. But I think you’d be better at this, Mayor. I have doubts ponies would freely tell me about Cloud Volley, but they’d certainly be at ease if you asked them. Surely some of them have seen her, and if they didn’t, that would probably mean something is afoot indeed.”
>>
>>34151233
>A: Go smith with Warsworn today and do you best to make what she wants.
>B: Search for books or something else to help you figure out how to make armor better
>C: Tell Warsworn you’d rather find Cloud Volley and make sure she isn’t up to anything fishy first. You can offer Warsworn to accompany you
>D: Go talk to some ponies from Riversong. Maybe you can help them get more at ease around amazons.
>E: Try to find Nettle Patch’s whereabouts
>>
>>34151235
C and while i want to say yes to the spoiler, i think Cloud Volley would surely be much more open to talk if there is no amazon with us when/if we find her
>>
>>34151235
C and E can be done together while asking around town. Best case scenario they are both sleeping off hangovers in Nettle's tent after a night of poor judgement and unexpected results. Check the barracks and armory for the guard first, if she is planning anything she'll be where weapons are kept or a place she feels comfortable and that place is both. Set aside some armor to use as templates and inspiration while searching there and leave Warsworn there as well if she is still following.
>>
What a bitch.
>>
File: 1340673.png (318 KB, 900x3000)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>34152673
The only way to beat a bigpone is to get an even bigger pone.
>>
>>34152694
>”No need to thank me, Fluttershy.”
>”Fluttershy?”
>>
File: 1637206.png (1.17 MB, 3496x2362)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>34150920
Unf, Biggershy makes me happy.
>>
>>34153263
You make me happy too, Taurson. When your bigpones aren’t obese.
>>
>>34151235
C and B if we come across a library on the way
>>
>>34151235
C. Go to Steel Heel to talk about Cloud Volley. She'll dismiss everything we say, but Steel Heel would know where she's at and will be able to reason with her. We also still need to talk to him about yesterday, with Frozen having the firm belief that, as long as she's aggressive and acts cocky, she can scare ponies into being obedient servants. He was really close to being the target of her wrath, if we didn't interrupt.
Tell him that it's best to humor Frozen, even as frustrating it is to be around her. Doesn't mean we argue back or stand our ground. Rather, be tactful in what you say, as he saw yesterday from our speech, and choose your battles wisely.

Afterwards, assuming we managed to get everything handled without more required input from us, B and A. Hopefully, we can find an assortment of diagrams to help us make armor. Tell Warsong that we're ready for our date once we're set... And tell her you only get married through a proclamation, so she can stop being paranoid, even if it's funny.
>>
>>
>>34152673
RD would make for a very mean giantess. That’s why I wanted it so badly.
>>
>>34151235
Can Steel Hell possibly show us some basic training in fighting? Stealth is good and all, but it would be good to get an idea on how to defend ourselves. Make use of that strength and all that.
>>
>>34154763
Any of them except Pinkie (she is too pure) or AJ would make a good evil giantess.

Twilight would fall to a lust for power and a desire to display it. She's a princess and wants the paethic ants below her to know. I suspect she's kinky as hell.
Fluttershy would fall due to no longer being able to suppress her darker side. She's probably also kinky, and makes city ruining love with Twi.
Rarity thinks she's a goddess already, and sees giantess as the next logical step. Like Twilight, she wants the world to know her status as goddess.
Rainbow Dash just lets go and starts a wonton rampage just for fun, because she can.
I could actually see AJ hitched to a giant plow, tilling up cities with ease to begin a harvest.
>>
File: 2034989.jpg (1.04 MB, 4093x2894)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>34154763
>>34155194
I feel as if Rainbow Dash would be destructive, but not deadly. There's no use being a city-sized godhorse if there's nopony to worship you and whisper in your ear about how awesome you are.
>>
>>34155611
I wouldn't imagine being much taller than some of the larger buildings. They wouldn't destroy everything either, just maybe a few towns or small cities now and again when the mood strikes. They would obviously keep breeding stock around to keep the population up for food and worshippers/slaves.
>>
File: 1066621.png (95 KB, 1024x759)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>tfw rainbow dash makes everyone refer to themselves as small and herself as normal-sized just to humiliate them even more
>>
>>34155194
I can see Pinkie using a city as a toyset. Get to work on that pic you smug, teasing fuck. I already paid 150 smackers!
>>
>>34153272
>>34151377
>>34152249
>>34153285
>>34155165
You tell Stonesong you’ll look for the pegasus guardsmare yourself, and then you inform the other amazon.

“Hey, Warsworn.” You call the fiery mare. “Before we get smithing, I’m gonna check on what Cloud Volley is up to.”
Warsworn stops chewing her mouthful and her eyes go wide for a second.
“Oh. Yeah, I guess she’s here.” She answers. “You think she’s gonna cause trouble?”
“Well, I have no idea what she’s up and she was really upset yesterday so I’d rather not take any risk.”
“Mmmh… Alright.” Warsworn nods.

Before you search for the pegasus mare, you try to quickly look for Nettle Patch. The other amazons didn’t see her yet, but her sisters do not worry as this is something common according to them.

Focusing on finding Cloud Volley, you decide to go ask Steel Heel about. The old pony shrugs in response.
“Honestly I have no idea what she’s doing. And I don’t really know what to do with myself either. The guard is no more, so neither of us have any real occupation. Stonesong kept me busy for a time yesterday, but aside from that I’ve been trying to keep thing calm at the old hospital. All that to say I have no idea what Cloud Volley’s doing with her time. She came back to her bed in the middle of the night yesterday, but if she was up to something you girls would have seen her, right?”

Indeed, Frozen Dawn did have that a hoofful of amazons would patrol the city at night.
“Beats me why she wasn’t around this morning either.” Steel Heel continus. “I didn’t really pay much attention, but she remained it the old hospital when ponies woke up.”
>>
>>34156079
“Returning late at night, not following the rest of the ponies in the morning…” Warsworn ponders aloud. “That does sound suspicious…”
“Or maybe she’s just troubled and needs some time to herself after all that’s been happening.” Steel Heel says a bit grumpily. “I’d be glad if you didn’t latch on a pony on mere suspicions.”

Still, that doesn’t tell you where you could find Cloud Volley.

As you ask him about teaching you about how to fight, you learn that Frozen took all the weapons and stashed them away, including training weapons. Same for all metal armor. Steel Heel doesn’t’ know where. He’s open to the idea of showing you a few things about combat.

On the other subject, the old soldier knows about some book on the subject of amours, and you’re able to find these in little time.

>A: Steel Hel may not have seen her this morning, but maybe another pony did. Investigate.
>B: Forget about Cloud Volley and just get smithing.
>C: Go ask Frozen Dawn to give you some armor to help you smith some for Warsworn.
>D: Ask other amazons to help you find Cloud Volley without telling them you suspect something about her.
>>
>>34155988
Do she force feed its inhabitants her special chocolate cupcakes?
>>
>>34156128
I don’t think so, I was thinking more playing tag or treating cars and buildings like toys and models.
>>
>>34156086
C and B. Can't do anything about Cloud Volley for now, and investigating further is going to cause Steel Heel and other ponies to distrust us more if we look further into.
If we can, also ask Frozen if we can have training weapons later on for us to use. If not, we'll improvise and settle for asking another amazon to help us.
>>
>>34141129
>>34141203
It’s truly a weird conundrum. I don’t know whether to blame the fans for yelling at this artist to do what they want, or NC for letting it turn into a big problem, then using that as the excuse as to why he won’t do a highly-requested scenario. It’s just pure autism, and I for one want to see it end happily with both sides satisfied.
>>
>>34156763
Artists don't owe fans shit.
Fans don't owe artists shit.
If a commission was paid, a commission is owed.
Patreon is a gamble, and unless you're in the content creator's inner circle of friends, you should not expect anything.

I am curious as to what happened, though. This isn't the first complaint against NC. I remember a guy on Fimfiction complaining about him as well a couple years ago. But again, Patreon is a gamble.
>>
>>34156763
>End happily
Fuck that. Faggots need to learn that all the screeching in the world won't make people cave into their demands. This shit better go until the bitter end. Show's almost over so it won't be long now. Just a year or two more at most.
>>
>>34156763
The only thing I regret about this situation is it's painfully obvious there's false flaggers pretending to be that Pinkie autist, and that shit is annoying as all hell.
>>
File: 2112141.jpg (2.22 MB, 2721x2240)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>ywn cuddle with a horse-sized rd in pajamas
>>
>>34156951
“But we can do better”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mtcfkWDbOU
>>
File: 1429123127117.jpg (49 KB, 410x380)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>34156986
>#1
>>
>>34157025
Pinkie manages to be good at any size, you meanie.
>>
>>34140437
>”Hum… Twilight, what happened to Rarity?” Celestia whispers in the purple princess’s ear.
>”Uh…”
>”Is there a problem dears?” Rarirty’s voice booms in the throne room of Canterlot.
>Rather than the usual dainty white unicorn, Celestia, Twilight and Luna are faced with a white behemoth of a mare.
>Rarity takes the up space from wall to wall with her body, and she could crush the throne with a single of her hooves.
>Despite being the largest room in the castle, Rarity could barely stand up in the throne room if she tried.
>But just seating as she was, the tip of her horn already poked the 30-foot ceiling.
>And even in the confinement of the too small castle, the unicorn sports a supremely confident, 8-foot wide smile.
>”Pardon me, but I do not have all day.” The sweet voice fills the ears of the princesses again “So would you please sign this already?”
>”Lest you want me to acquire it through… less savoury means.”
>The three alicorns looked back at the piece of parchment brought by the giant Rarity.
>Redacted in beautiful cursive, the huge contract stated that the princess would no less that grant Rarity the ownership of all Equestria.
>It only awaited the approval of Celestia, Rarity’s signature already at the bottom.
>”Princess, clearly Rarity is under… something’s influence.” Twilight whispers to Celestia.
>If anything, the gold and ruby necklace with a dragon figure and shining with malevolent magic on the neck of the giant unicorn might be a clue.
>”But I think you should accept for now.”
>”I mean, I don’t think Rarity’s interested in actually managing every single part of Equestria.”
>”So that way we can find a solution without antagonizing her and once she’s back to normal she’ll just give it back.”
>”What could go wrong?”
>Celestia pinches her lips. This kind of assumption always had a tendency to backfire.
>But Celestia also had a tendency of letting it happen anyway.
>>
>>34157581
>”V-very well Rarity.” The sun princess says as she signs the parchment, forcing a smile on her face. “I hope you will be worthy of such responsibility.”
>The giant unicorn seems incredulous at first, but upon seeing the contract, she looks absolutely bewildered
>And there, her necklace starts to glow brighter.
>”It’s mine…”
>To the horror of the three princesses, the body of the white unicorn suddenly swells in an ominous rumble.
>Her white fur breaks through the windows on the sides of the throne room, perfectly clean white fur bulging outside.
>The princesses also have to back away, the space that Rarity left them suddenly greatly reduced.
>”IT’S ALL MINE!”
>As she exclaims triumphantly, Rarity explodes in size
>Until now it was only the businesses she owned that fuelled her size, but the ownership of the whole continent was of another magnitude entirely.
>Her body bulldozed through the castle, rooms after rooms being crushed under a tsumani of white flesh
>The inhabitant of Canterlot felt a rumble in the ground, and then they saw their castle explode as Rarity’s massive body outgrew it
>The white unicorn was laughing maniacally as she was nowhere near done growing.
>Her size doubled in a matter of seconds after breaking free of the castle. And then it doubled again.
>The ponies of Canterlot watched powerless as Rarity kept growing and growing, entire streets disappearing under her massive body in seconds.
>When finally, she stopped growing, she was so monumental her shadow was casted all over Canterlot.
>Her eyes gazed down on the city. She felt no guilt about the destruction she caused.
>It was all hers after all.
>Still, she stepped down from the promontory of Canterlot so her possessions weren’t completely destroyed.
>Watching Canterlot from the lands bellow, Rarity could see glimmers among the ruins of the castle.
>It seems the princess managed to save themselves as well as some of her ponies too.
>>
>>34157585
>”Thanks a lot dears!” The smiling face of the white unicorn, now larger than the castle was, looms over its rubble.
>”It was a real pleasure doing business with you. But now if you would excuse me, I have other counties to acquire.”
>And on these words, she turns to the east, her steps causing small tremors in addition to leaving craters of crushed vegetation behind.
>”Ehehe… Could have been worst I guess…” The purple princess shows an embarrassed smile to the other alicorns.
>”At least we have some time to think of a solution before she returns.”
>”Ah, wait!” The white landmass of a mare stops in her tracks, and in a few steps, she comes back from the horizon to look down of what remains of Canterlot again.
>”How silly of me my dear little ones. I forgot to include these pretty sun and moon of yours to the contract.”
>”And it happens I WANT them!” She grins, her necklace glowing hungrily again.
>>
>>34157588
Way to go, Twiggles.
She was totally in on the plan the whole time
>>
>>34157588
Good work, Growfag
>>
>>34156086
C/B. Cloud will probably show up eventually.
>>
I've compiled all the Interviews with a Growing Princess entries I did earlier this year into a pastebin. You can find it below.

https://pastebin.com/FJU7hSVm
>>
>>34158134
Damn it, you are really bent on ruining my 2 weeks of successful nofap aren't you
>>
>>34157581
>>34157585
>>34157588
It's missing some alicprn Rarity and futa, but does have is Rarity, growing, unapologetic destruction with possible casualties, uncaring giantess, and forceful acquisition, and goddess.
>>
>>34158120
>>34156390
“Mmmh… Let’s drop it for now.” You tell Warsworn. “Steel Heel’s right. I don’t wanna look like we’re suspecting her for no reason.”
“Works for me.” Warsworn shrugs. “I don’t think she’d be a real threat anyway if she tried something. Let’s get smithing!”
“Yeah, let’s not allow Cloud Volley to get in the way of our date.”

You earn yourself a rather painful tap on the back of your head for that, but Warsworn’s blushing face was really worth it.

Then, you pay Frozen Dawn a visit, and ask her for some pony armor to get inspiration from. She’s training Lemon Balm again when you find her. The yellow mare waves at you with a smile while the amazon chief tells you she’s okay with you picking some pony armor or weapons if you want. She seems in a rather good mood and do not pick on you. You take some sparring swords in addition to the armor you wanted for inspiration.

You then head to the forge. Unsurprisingly, the place is larger than your workplace in Greencliff. You first study the book with Warsworn, who does her best to remain focused. She has a little trouble keeping up with the most theorical parts about metal composition and heat reactions, but you do you best to explain her.

In the end, you settle for tassets and a pair of greaves to protect he amazons’s rear side. Since you could find some pieces to inspire you from and detailed instruction, you think you should be able to make something alright. The fiery amazon is a bit disappointed when you explain she won’t be able to wear the armor all the time and need several minutes to put in on, but this is minor and doesn’t douse her enthusiasm.
>>
>>34158897
In the morning, you start with the greaves. You soon reach a satisfactory pace of working and you think you should have it all done by tonight. Both you and Warworn get in the mood of the work, and talk little aside from the essential information to save your breath for hammering the hot metal. Just like the other time, Warsworn takes care of giving their rough shapes to the plates while you work on the details and finishing.

When noon comes, you remain to tend to the fire while Warsworn goes fetch something for both of you. When she comes back, she says she saw Nettle Patch getting something to eat too since you were a bit worried about her. The two of you enjoy a first break in the familiar heat of the forge. Nobody, pony or amazon, disturbed you this morning, and you think you’ll be left alone for the rest of the day.

“So, hum.” Warsworn starts. “You know, I asked Frozen Dawn yesterday. You’re not hers anymore, right?”
“Well… Yeah.” You nod. “That wasn’t a secret, but Frozen never announced it so neither did I.”
“Sure, I don’t really care about that…” Warsworn pauses for a second. “I mean, the fact you kept it to yourself. So what I mean is, hum… Well, Steel Heel told me about the empire yesterday. You ponies really wiped out all the dangerous creatures around this place, but the northern border is teeming with dragons and krakens and snow horrors he told me. So once this conquest thing is over, I think I’m gonna head over there and show all these monster punks what a real warrior is. And I was wondering if, well, if you’d like to tag along. I don’t think my sisters will be very into this, so this would be mostly just the two of us facing deadly challenges and fighting for our life all the time.”
An awkward giggle comes to conclude Warsworn’s speech.
>>
>>34158901
>A: Humor Warsworn: “So we ARE on a date after all!”
>B: Dodge the question. Say you’re not there yet and you mind is full with how to achieve a non-violent outcome between ponies and amazons right now
>C: Tell her you’re just not the type to chase after deadly battles for a living, and that you’d rather get back to being the Mayor of your village eventually
>D: Answer that slaying legendary beasts with a giant Warsworn sounds like the most awesome thing

>>34158115
Thanks
>>
>>34158908
A

We wouldn't rule it out but we also definitely wouldn't go committing to something like that here and now, so if we can keep the conversation cheerful without dwelling on the topic for very long that'd be ideal.
>>
>>34158908
Fuck yeah, D all the way. Then A to poke a little fun.
>>
File: Nod.gif (1.93 MB, 235x240)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>34156986
Two best pones at the biggest sizes.
>>
>>34158908
A. Is she allowed to go and leave the tribe? What does she plan to do eventually when every dangerous monster and monster has been beaten by her?

Not turning her down, but it doesn't seem like a lifestyle the Mayor would want, and it sounds like a short life. Not to mention the idea of leaving all those ponies we grew up with, Stonesong, Lemon, and Kindfang. Keep the conversation happy though. No need to spoil the mood, and we can always talk to Stonesong or Kindfang about this later.
>>
>>34156986
>ywn be forced to be Rarity's living Barbie doll
>ywn feel the sweet, wonderful humiliation of her getting bored of suits and trying dresses on you, which she damn well knows you enjoy
>>
>>34159650
>ywn be forced to be Rarity's living Cobra Commander doll
>ywn shout "I'll get you GI PONE!" and "Dead men tell no lies." every time she boops you, knowing damn well you enjoy it
>>
>>34158908
D. that just sounds fun
>>
>>34158901
Ah. Here I thought we were going to settle down with a couple of foals in a secluded cabin somewhere while you kept the beasts at bay. Well, in either case, you better not die in combat until then. You'll slay the monsters all day and I'll slay your pussy all night, right. Sounds like a fun plan.
>>
File: Inhale Cloudsdale.png (1.23 MB, 1952x1518)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>a long, deep yawn shook Equestria as Rainbow returned to the realm of the wakened
>the sunlight battered her still-closed eyelids, and warmed lubricating tears that pooled at the base of her eyelids
>a contented smile grew across her face as she remembered the most awesome dream that had visited her
>a terrible dragon, bigger even than herself, had conquered all of Equestria, and it was up to her to stop it
>over the skies of nation they struggled for supremacy
>the very air trembled with the force of their blows, hurricanes and tornadoes formed from the discordant beating of their mighty wings, and the earth trembled and cracked as they threw one another against it
>he was strong, but she was faster, and with hypersonic speed she slammed the foul dragon into the earth through miles of crust and into the bowels of the earth where not even a dragon could survive
>as the dust settled, the free creatures of the world rose their voice as one
>it felt as if the whole of world was cheering her name
>Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash...
"RAINBOW DASH!"
>Dash's eyes flew open and her ears tilted forwards as her incredible Rainbow senses focused on the source of the noise
>there on her snout were probably a hundred thousand ponies, stamping and shouting and crying to get her attention
>almost as if the entire population of Cloudsdale was there
>where was Cloudsdale?
>she took her eyes off the crowd for a moment and saw nothing but empty space where the city should be
>the giant smacked her lips and inwardly cringed at the taste of her own breath
>was that what they were complaining about
>it tasted like she had swallowed a cloud... and liquid rainbow
>wait
>oh no, not again
>>
>>34160142
Giga Dash a good. And thanks for the story DLC.
>>
File: 1402088484684.jpg (215 KB, 700x700)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>34160142
>spent way too long coloring this
>just now realize it looks like she's spitting cloudsdale out and I can't unsee it
Goddamnit.
>>
>>34160241
Kinda looks like it’s going in and out. Which is even hotter.
>>
>>34158908
>>34159831
That's actually a pretty decent compromise. Move somewhere and create a home where there's enough action to satisfy Warsworn. Maybe even create a small town, although it's hard to convince others to creat a new settlement in such a dangerous place. Either way, we can't just leave Stonesong and Kindfang behind. Or any other amazon we become close to.
>>
>>
Why was the Luna pic deleted?
>>
>>34160981
Now that’s a smile as wide as a thousand miles.
>>34161048
Anthro
>>
>>34161048
Because it's /ban/thro, retard. I wish this place would become a red board already.
>>
Do people really get triggered over anthro? I thought it was just a meme.
>>
>>34161083
I don’t prefer it over pony, but I don’t outright hate it. Nevertheless, rules are rules.
>>
>>34161084
I mean, because it is some serious cognitive dissonance and lack of self awareness to watch this show and 'hate furries'....
>>
>>34161088
I find it funny that when you call a brony a subcategory of furry, they lose their shit over it.
Funnier because thats all it is, just a subcategory
>>
File: cityvore.jpg (946 KB, 2000x1305)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>34161101
My little pony is literally the sort of thing furry used to celebrate. It is literally furry fandom 2.0.

Also, while rules are rules, the stickied thread does not mention anthro specifically, just /trash/ tier stuff. I love anthro, but I really don't have that much of a problem with a ban on anthro content. Vauge rules are more of a gripe with me.
>>
>>
>>34161088
People on this board hate furries and bronies, mainly because for how autistic we act in threads, we try as best we can to limit that autism off the computer. Furries and bronies (at least stereotypically), do not limit their autism in real life. Unlike furries, we don't make our fetish a defining aspect of our identity.

All of this should be surrounded by "in theory" with large quotations.
>>
>>34158908
A. With a huge commitment like that, she makes it sound like she's asking for marriage. Mention to her that she's cute when she blushes just to add to it.
In all seriousness, it's a bit sudden to get such a big offer like that, and hard to answer now. So many that we would miss dearly. Not all her sisters obviously, but doesn't Warsworn feel similarly at the idea of leaving those closest to her behind?
>>
>anyone who watches a show with an animal in it is a furry. thems the rules, pal.
>>
File: 2058931.png (679 KB, 1877x1107)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>
>>34162013
Furries should do respectable things, like cum jars.
>>
using my day without a post card today
>>
>>34162268
I watched The Simpsons for a while when I was 11, and I have to say, Santa’s Little Helper is the sexiest fucking creature on the planet.
>>
File: pamperchu.jpg (532 KB, 1281x4351)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>34162761
How does that counter my point at all? Just for clarification, the main difference between (most) nor/mlp/eople and furries/bronies is that we don't proudly parade our degenerate interests around. Cons are like the one exception, and even then only a chosen few go "full out".
>>
File: 14472999561.png (547 KB, 2017x1600)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
We need more giant Sweetie Belle shaming and bullying her little sister with her size. And Rarity resorting to desperate measures to grow herself and reclaim her title as biggest bitch.
>>
>>34163713
Her voice cracks would cause earthquakes!
>>
>>34163723
God that's adorable.
>>
Is this in reference to that Pinkie thing?

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/758418/patreon-users-to-avoid
>>
>>34164313
Quick rundown?
>>
>>34163713
Huh, wonder if well get something like that skyhigh potion comic posted at few years back for season 9, episode 218. Minus the Scootaloo and co stuck all huge and older in the treehouse HQ .
>>
>>34164510
?
>>
>>34164498
No clue beyond what I posted.
>>
>>34164510
season 9, 218, similarity to this oldie comic.

https://www.deviantart.com/anarchemitis/art/Wrong-Potion-1-428758563

scoot and applebloomers make cute big mares.
>>
>>34164313
Nigga please. This random-ass blogpost is more than 2 years old and has literally nothing to do with ponies large nor small. Allow me to spoonfeed you anyway: NC draws big ponies but Pinkie Pie is notably left out. Ponkfag(s)request her. NC says no. Autist(s) flip their shit. The end.
>>
File: 1123139.jpg (335 KB, 1200x1200)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
This is where little big sisters belong.
>>
>>34164681
Rarities are full of cholesterol don't eat them
>>
>>34163713
>>34164510
If you don't mind humanised (and personally I prefer it), back in the day d-tech wrote some really great stuff with big sweetie belle
>>
>>34160319
>>34159831
>>34159693
>>34159335
>>34159152
>>34158947
You feel very conflicted all of a sudden, but this sound like too big of a question for you not to answer, but also too sudden to give a definitive answer to Warswron. You need just a little time.

“My, this is not a date anymore…We’re talking downright marriage right now!” You exclaim, and hug the amazon’s leg with a goody smile on your face. “I’m so happy we’ve come this far Warsworn!”
“GRAAAH!” She looks away to hide her blush. “Quit it with that, Mayor! This is serious!”

“Yep, marriage is the most serious engagement of all!” Your answer makes the amazon a little more embarrassed. “But seriously, have you thought about the others? Kindfang, Stonesong, the rest of your sisters? You’re really okay with leaving them behind?”
“Eh. We could pay them a visit once in a while.” She shrugs. “I mean, I think my sisters will all want to do different stuff when the conquest is a success. They all want their own place and things and stuff, but like I heard Frozen say, the land’s gonna be a lot smaller to us, so we won’t really be away from each other. And fighting big bad creatures all the time’s always been my thing, and not my sisters’.”

“Then, how about founding a little settlement in the north?” You offer. “That way you can have your fights but we can still have some friends around. I’m not sure if other ponies would like that though.”
“Well, why not?” Warsworn shrugs. “So… does that mean you’re… actually okay with going with me?”

“To be honest, this is all a bit sudden and hard to figure out right now…” You answer. “But imagining myself slaying legendary beasts with a giantess you all day, and slaying your pussy all night, that just sounds like the most awesome thing!”
>>
>>34165257
Warsworn stares blankly at you for a second, but then a cheeky smile grows on her face until she explodes in laughter.
“BWAHAHA! Try it shrimp! You better get some training then, because my snatch’s gonna be big enough to swallow you whole when we’re done with the empire! A dragon’s maw will look cute in comparison, and don’t expect me to let you out if you didn’t ‘slay’ it proper!”
The boisterous face of the fiery amazons then softens.
“But, yeah… I feel like this is what I really wanna do later, so I’m glad you like the idea, Mayor. Even if it's still just an idea right now."

>A: Tease Warsworn some more about marriage. The preparations should start right away.
>B: Kiss the amazon and get back to smithing.
>C: Suggest you begin your pussy-slaying lessons right now.
>D: Talk more with Warsworn about what she wants to do in the future.
>>
>>34165261
B
>>
>>34164681
I would never oppose Swibble noms, but if there was going to be filly nomage, we need more Cozy. Since they've reformed Bitch filly, she's the only one who's evil enough to be good content for big filly shenanigans.
>>
>>34165261
D.
>>
>>34165261
D. What if she gets severely injured or crippled, now that there's no shaman to heal or treat her? If she becomes big and strong enough to oppose and overwhelm all monsters, what does she plan next?
B. Those teases aren't complete jokes either. It's how we feel towards an alluring and cute amazon, and we're happy she would consider bringing us.
>>
>>34167030
>no shaman there to heal her injuries and reward her triumphs with further growth
Segway into adding Lemon Balm to the harem and that Warsworn should try to become closer to her.
>>
>>34167060
Eh, not sure how possible it is to get close to Lemon, with how possessive Frozen is to keep her close to her, and she wouldn't really be compatible with Warsworn at all anyways.
>>
File: unknown.png (78 KB, 328x306)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>Tiny Anon is in a pony's gut
>Shrinking potion wears off, making her belly triple in size
>Arm comes out of her mouth
>Pony hands Anon another potion and her belly shrinks back to normal
>>
File: hundreds die.jpg (50 KB, 634x631)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>34167550
>not tearing his way out chestburster style
>>
>tfw your hungry pony gf will never empty a couple grain silos for breakfast before using them as dildos
>>
>>34167680
Being her snout is too big to fit in the silo, so she just succs it out. Imagine how powerful her succs are.
>>
>>34167698
>>
boop
>>
File: 132537758415.png (1.97 MB, 1750x3700)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>
>>34168806
But you are my goddess, Fluttershy. I pray for beautiful destruction by your hooves.
>>
>>34165435
I too require biggu demon filly.
>>
>>34169015
Underageb& macro is rare as hens teeth and it's a shame.
>>
>>34169015
>File name
Summon an Anonfilly to defend the city with >Rape
>>
>>34165261
B. Why us? The mayor hasn't shown any competence or interest in fighting anything, in fact he's been getting beating up mostly.
>>
File: 1560934308400.png (1.44 MB, 1074x1995)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>
>>34168806
what's the original sauce of that quote?
>>
>>34171433
It was original a comic book quote from Redskull, a Marvel villain, but became a meme when someone edited Christopher Robin in his place.
>>
I've got family over this week, so writing a horse fetish story will be a bit awkward until next Monday. I'll take a break until then
>>
>>34172574
After the Mayor story, could you make one based on your female relatives?
>>
>>
Get big, nerds.
>>
File: 2122405.png (730 KB, 2100x2244)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>
File: sphinx.png (650 KB, 2245x2046)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>
boop
>>
>>
https://derpibooru.org/2121428
>tfw you will never live in a solar system suspended near Luna's genitals
>>
File: roentgen unf.png (297 KB, 1098x1080)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>34173820
The world needs more Ponk face-sitting.
>>
File: 1548873235855.png (958 KB, 3496x2362)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>34173815
Get big nerd.
>>
File: 1566280436550.png (290 KB, 900x651)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>Your waifu is in heat and you were in the right place to score
>But after each orgasm she dumps a bunch of magic upon you, shrinking your body
>You only notice it after her second orgasm, where you already lost a whole feet
>She is still raring to go for more, lost in her world of bliss
How far would you attempt to please your waifu MMP?
Hard mode how would stop her >Rape after you finally say no? You'd keep shrinking if she has her ways, so it would only become harder and harder to resist
>>
>>34175822
Goat did a thing again. That but smooching, and with the mare growing while the stallion shrinks.
>>
>>34175822
Why contain it?
>>
>>34175822
Is she getting the size I'm losing? Because I'd rather not waste my size if my waifu isn't getting bigger.
>>
File: 13964868125.png (539 KB, 1733x2127)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
god imagine the insurance forms she'll have to fill out
>>
File: 1460284462926-0.png (12 KB, 129x215)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>two months since nignogs last drew bigpone
>still haven't gotten the picture of giga aryanne turning israel and the middle east into two distinctly buttcheek-shaped craters
>>
File: 758427.png (411 KB, 1100x1100)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>34175802
Get, big nerd.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/2123503
>Nignogs does Autumn Blaze
>Not giant.
Either we've lost another artist or they just want to do non giant work sometimes.
We lost another...
>>
>>34178662
He always did normal-sized horses in the side, don’t worry.
>>
File: 1472252464303.jpg (39 KB, 394x360)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>34178662
it's over
>>
File: god you wish that was you.png (753 KB, 1790x1801)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>
>Artist does something that isn't his usual theme ONCE
>People start calling him dead

Even if it's a jest, know that this attitude does make most artists a bit uncomfortable and like's they're abandonning their viewer base, but if an artist can't draw what they want they'll feel bad too

This is how you kill an artist on the long run

>>34179281
>Oh_god_I_wish_that_were_me.jpg
>>
>>34179339
>Even if it's a jest, know that this attitude does make most artists a bit uncomfortable
It was me and so very obviously a jest.
Besides, I don't think you can make Nignogs uncomfortable
>>
https://derpibooru.org/2123357
>>
>>34179967
Since when was Dimfann this based?
>>
>>34179967
>ywn abduct big ponies and discreetly place probes in them to make them grow even bigger
>>
>>
>>34179281
The thought of a mare sniffing me gives me an instant boner.
>>
>>34181366
The thought of a mare snuffing me gives me an instant boner.
>>
>>34181443
If a mare interacted with me in any way I'd get a boner.
>>
I remember a little while back when the whole pinkie being small meme was starting to get more attention that someone mentioned which pony gets the most content for Macro/Micro stuff?

I wanted to try to compare and count art on derpibooru, but what should be the ground rules?

Like Do Alternative versions of pictures count, do comics count towards total as well? Stuff like that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (174 KB, 798x514)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>34181727
>pinkie pie
who?
>>
File: 1566329177169.webm (664 KB, 800x450)
664 KB
664 KB WEBM
>>34181802
A bit too big to physically percieve, she accidentally grew out of the 2nd dimension into the third.
>>
File: 1471793394098.png (223 KB, 466x359)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>34181816
>people waifu this mockery of the equine form
Explain yourself, ponkoniggers.
>>
>>34181816
This is funniest thing that's ever crapped out of Hasbro's ass. This thing looks like a gmod vid.
>>
>>34181727
I don't know if edits/colors should be counted. It'd be interesting to see whether or not edits made a difference in the result though.

It'd be hard to search it through derpibooru though because they only tell you which pictures have a macro tags, not which pony in the picture is (relatively) giant. Also according to the powers that be, macro and micro are treated as separate tags, and "giant pony" is treated as a separate third tag. You'd kind of have to eyeball it based on which artists draw which character the most. E.g. Khorme mostly did Pinkie Pie (over Twilight anyways), Alloy did mostly Fluttershy, Goat kind of did everyone. Oddly enough, despite NC pictures being used to make fun of Pinkie Pie, he mostly draws Applejack based on a quick count (roughly 10/11 pictures of macro Twilight vs roughly 34 pictures of MacroJack). Nignogs hasn't drawn any Twilight. Maarthul, despite drawing more pictures of Twilight than Pinkie Pie, has drawn more pictures of Pinkie Pie where she's (relatively) giant.

Looking through these galleries, I don't really think there's anyone that predominantly draws Twilight. It doesn't look like she's anyone's favorite and that's a good thing.
>>
>>34175337
>that ponut planet

UNF
>>
File: 1024x576.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>34182399
>ywn watch the atmosphere light up as it reacts with Luna's brap
>>
File: 2123704.png (667 KB, 1833x1537)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>34179967
The black hole pony they made is pretty cute too.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.