[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 45475758.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>Season 8, Horse Play
>Celestia freaks out over acting and stage play
And now she's bored. Can writers stay consistent at least once? This whole S9 doesn't deserve to be canon with so much shit writing.
>>
>>34029061
The joke is that they're watching Wicked.
>>
>>34029061
Let's focus more on the fact that horses don't sit that way.
>>
>>34029061
They legitimately don't care about continuity or whats already established. That much is obvious. They just write a bunch of dumb shit because "lol the little girls will laugh at this!" They have so little respect for their target audience that they assume they won't notice or care about these inconsistencies.
>>
>>34029066
This too. Dubs of truth. The anthro garbage was acceptable in small doses in the early seasons but its just so over the top now.
>>
>>34029068
The only small thing they established about Celestia in Horse Play is now retconned. What a fucking sad bunch of loser writers.
>>
>>34029061
How about shes pissed because her sister took her out when she wanted do something else at the meantime? Gosh you doomfags are utterly pathetic at logic.
>>
>>34029078
And fags should refer to this thread >>34010205
>>
>>34029078
>please don't attack my uncle Jim Miller and the nice people from Hasbro!
fuck off
>>
>>34029097
>Please fearmonger about some twitterfag that doesn't have anything to with the show aside from the animation
No u
>>
Why her passion on acting should automatically mean what she would be interested in boring play, aside from the fact what Luna drag her here?
>>
>>34029125
That's like saying "Why should someone who is interested in engines also be interested in cars?".
And it would be a huge dick move for Celestia to only dislike the play, because Luna wanted to see it and she wanted to do something different instead, although it was still Luna's turn to choose what to do.
Celestia acted like a cunt for most of the episode, so that wouldn't be too surprising.
>>
>>34029125
Josh Haber: Well we kind of forgot about it and just wing this season
Shill:No you didn't! Its fans who are wrong!
>>
>>34029168
>"Why should someone who is interested in engines also be interested in cars?"
Because they exist? Both interests can be mutually exclusive.
>>
>>34029125
>boring play
Celestia has shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>34029061
Who cares? The real problem is how they're sitting, LOOK!
>>
>>34029061
It's a stretch but I can relate. I love sports. But playing them. If I wanted to watch basketball I'd take the first minute and replay that a million times and it'd be the same as watching the whole game. I get being proud of a home team. But I legit don't understand why people like watching sports.

At the begging of that episode she mad a huge deal about BEING in one. Not watching it for the millionth time this century. For her, this play specifically is probably like the shitty movie reboots from only 10 years ago. Think the women ghostbusters remake but even that's been chewed up and recycled a hundred-hundred times over. Luna's probably never seen the original being fucked on the moon.
>>
>>34029168
You can be interested in train's engines and etc.
Celestia is a huge cunt in this episode, I agree.
>>34029172
>nonexistent excuse
>"YA zummers just don't what's good for you!"
>>
>>34029168
>And it would be a huge dick move for Celestia to only dislike the play, because Luna wanted to see it and she wanted to do something different instead, although it was still Luna's turn to choose what to do.
It's the same retarded conflict we saw in The End in Friend between Dash and Rarity. They agreed on letting the other one choose what to do, only so the pony who wasn't choosing was a jerk during the other pony's turn. The writers literally can't imagine a conflict other than "the ponies are jerks to each other for no reason", and we get the same episodes again and again.
At least Celestia and Luna came together at the end on their own, instead of having to be literally tricked to be together.
>>
>>34029268
>>34029283
>Why should someone who is interested in engines also be interested in cars?
Was meant to imply that a person interested in the inner workings of something bigger is also likely to like the bigger thing. I didn't want to say that you have to be interested in cars, if you are interested in engines and vice versa.
>>34029282 also raised a good point, she could have already seen a better, more original version of the play or simply the same play. didn't think about that. But it was still rude of her.
Luna at least took part in Celestia's activities, while Celestia literally fell asleep in the art gallery. And that's coming from a sunfag, who generally enjoyed the episode.
>>
>>34029061
I think in Horse Play she said she was involved in the play production with her friends. Maybe she is bored of watching the play without involvement or seen this play plenty of times. Just a thought.
>>
>>34029061
>"Who said that shit? Turn around an say it again!"
>'Sister, please, thou art embarrassing us!'
>>
File: naplestia.png (856 KB, 1920x1080)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>34029296

>tfw you will never have celestia use you as a pillow
>>
>>34029693
She actually said she wasn't involved in the production and she was happy to see the fruits of their combined labor in the play, because it was a show of their friendship and harmony.
That's why I don't really like that she is so bored and uninterested in the play. It can be reasoned, that she already saw the play multiple times, but she said last season!, that she's ok with just watching the plays.
>>
File: 1560838128283.png (240 KB, 1147x309)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
This episode is supposed to come out today. Doesn't sound very promising tbqh.
>>
File: Laughing Dorfs.jpg (12 KB, 302x167)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>34029695
>which one of you dead motherfuckers just said that shit to me?
I'd suck a dick to see that animated.
>>
File: 2073312.png (539 KB, 1366x768)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>34029695
>Was it you, stringbean? You skinny-ass looking motherfucker!
>>
File: Chrissy_losing_it.gif (327 KB, 960x540)
327 KB
327 KB GIF
>>34029061
>There is no difference between acting in a play and watching a play.

Anon, your brain is too big for me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.