[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: EQG.CMCC.jpg (546 KB, 1280x541)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
The forbidden topic.

What's your take on recent EQG shorts and specials and the direction they're going with characters?
Think the series is kill or we got more coming down the pipeline?
>>
>>34028602
how is it a forbidden topic if there are 26 fucking threads about it and any criticism of it is deleted by the mods

you fuckers have invaded my homeland and now you are a protected class
>>
>>34028615
Its a joke about how everytime an EQG topic is made you have people come in and REEEE about an EQG discussion topic being made.

Which you kind of just proved anon.
>>
>>34028615
>oh no, 17% of the board is being used for something that the mods have repeatedly confirmed belongs here

>>34028629
this
>>
File: dead parents lol.jpg (229 KB, 1280x665)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>34028602
I've found S2 of the series to be for the most part, disappointing. S1 was fantastic, every short was comfy, interaction-driven slice of life fun / cute with some good jokes and character-building moments, showing off what the girls did in their downtime (which was rare to see since most specials/movies always centered around a big event). Forgotten Friendship is arguably the best EqG thing to have been created and while Rollercoaster wasn't great due to a rushed finale / underwhelming villain it still had more of those cute interactions going on.

S2, conversely, has been focusing way too hard on the 'streamer' gags. Some of them seem tongue-in-cheek, others are still legitimately funny / show off good interaction, but unfortunately the majority of them feature less of the girls interacting with each other and more of them just, talking to the camera. It was okay for the first few or so but they've really not been letting up with it to the shorts' detriment. The recent CYOA shorts are a return to form I'd say, but it may be a case of too little too late. Spring Breakdown was likewise disappointing, even more so than RoF. I would say it may be marginally better from a writing perspective but RoF didn't have months worth of hype going into it that ended up being extremely underwhelming, the product that was being advertised with SB was not what we ended up getting.

Sunset's Backstage Pass (which I'm putting in spoilers for those who don't watch leaks) was fucking great though, a big improvement over the previous two specials. Actually had a sort of more relaxed tone to it and delivered on fun character interaction, development, and story, I was honestly surprised with it. It wasn't FF tier but it is easily the most enjoyable thing I've watched out of S2 so far, I'm hoping this is a sign they can end the season strongly
>>
>>34028656
Though I will add on to this: I still like a lot of what we've got out of S2 so far, a solid chunk it is good entertainment, but it has much lower low's than S1 we're all looking at you Yacht and pound for pound it falls short of the standard the first wave set. Still has some good to it but compared to what came last year it's definitely not as strong.
>>
>>34028656
To be honest, I was a bit dissapointed in Backseat pass. Pinkie pie was basically a raging autistic girl the entire day that Sunset had to be the caretaker of, and while Pinkie may not be meanspirited, she NEVER was forced by the story to be a better person-- Fuck, when push came to shove and she was given the "Guard the door" Job she still messed up the same way she'd been messing up the entire special.
I'm also a bit burnt out on Sunset since she's had 3 specials with heavy focus by now, and I'd like to see more of the others. A little tired of non-evil villains as well, I'd like to have an actual antagonist again, like the dazzlings were.

>>34028685
>>34028656
Yeah, I hope they ditch the choose your own adventure ending type shorts; While mostly funny, they feel a bit rushed sometimes or forced, and don't give us much exploration of the characters.
>>
>>34028706
I really don't take that much issue with Pinkie's behavior in the short, her autism was dialed up a little but it's still within sensible parameters, at least for Pinkie. The thing I always argue is that it isn't like her role in Rock Solid Friendship, or the Five-Stars short, or A Friend in Deed (or Rainbow in SB) where everyone is off having their own fun time, and Pinkie is interjecting herself forcibly into their day where she's not needed or wanted ruining shit for them. It's a festival and Pinkie is doing what you do at a festival: go off and see the sights that interest you. I really think it's a pretty balanced blame game of Pinkie being so easily distracted and Sunset being so obtuse in trying to make Pinkie do things her way instead, nothing Pinkie did would have ruined Sunset's day or gotten them kicked out if Sunset wasn't struggling with her, so I thought both were being a little selfish which makes it more interesting. Pinkie also still shows to be very helpful when it counts, always immediately believing Sunset's story and helping however she can (in several points Sunset wouldn't have succeeded without her) and showing more concern for her friend than the attractions when Sunset's outright running away from her in the third loop. The Sirens look-out job fuck-up was bad but it didn't really have any consequences either so it's hard to hold a grudge against her throughout the short for me. And the cute dynamic the two of them had made up a lot as well.

I also don't mind the Sunset focus given it's been over a year since Forgotten Friendship when she was the central character, SB was really more about Twilight/Rainbow's development with her just playing secondary to both of them.
>>
>>34028767
yeah, but fluttershy hasn't even gotten ONE.
>>
File: so much more to me.jpg (3.55 MB, 2893x4092)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB JPG
>>34028772
Hopefully they can squeeze out one last one before the end of the series. I wouldn't have wanted to change out Sunset for Flutters on this last special since it'd been 1.5 years since Sunset had a lead role in FF (and EqG is the only place we get to see Shimmer), but the next one should absolutely give it to Fluttershy given she's the last one waiting.

Fluttershy at least has had the most kino music vid of the lot since they went to Youtube.
>>
So what videos have we gotten in S2 total again?
>>
>>34028830
We've gotten
>13 pre-SB shorts
>Spring Breakdown itself which was split into 6 parts
>3 music videos
>5 pre-SBP shorts
>4 Starswirl CYOA shorts
>Sunset's Backstage Pass (which will also probably be divided into 6 parts
As for what's coming, SIX music videos were promised with the original trailer so we still have a few of those coming.
>>
I hope we get a proper conclusion, or at least one that's open ended
>>
>>34028602
There are a number of leaked shorts I still haven't watched because I like to wait for the official release. I haven't even watched the new special yet. That being said I love EQG right now. I still hope we can have more actual content in the future since while the shorts are fun they don't really give us much. Even just upping it to 5-minute episodes would go a long way. There haven't been as many good songs in season 2 so far either.

I enjoyed Spring Breakdown a lot actually, the lack of pony time didn't really bother me that much because I thought it was still a good Rainbow Dash story and it worked well for world-building and setting up possible future events and storylines.

More Rarijack is needed.
>>
>>34028892
All the leaked ones have long since aired. One of the leaked ones is actually better than the final version since they cut out half of it
>>
>>34028896
still trying to find the one with spike having spaghetti with another dog
>>
>>34028904
Oh you mean the ones they put on the discovery family app, those aren't really leaks.

Here's a link to that one
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7cqyjo
>>
>>34028896
There are still some that have only been released on the discovery family app or whatever right? I don't think I've watched any of the new cyoa's yet.
>>
>>34028896
>>34028922
Full version
https://youtu.be/2sCNWKeStYg
>>
File: 1513479249780.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>34028930
>>34028922
Better than most of the other shorts; Rarity's the only really "Great" one though, and that's because tabitha's VA work is incredible. Plus her hiding in the bush with the subtle aliens joke was good. And I guess we now know where the "cool scarf guy" image from the leaks was from.

Though, why the heck does spike have a jojo hat?
>>
>>34028974
Why does he wear the scarves?
>>
File: 2456534426868786728.png (165 KB, 421x182)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>34028930
SI ESCOGES A RARITY
>>
>>34028602
I think that EG deserved a tv show, but maybe the shorts give more freedom to writers. The "video-themed" shorts are becomed repetitive; is better when they does normal stories, musical or CYOA.

For the specials, I liked RoF (villain aside) while SB was disappointing. Sunset's Backstage Pass was was very good.
>>
>>34028615
>muh safe place
Cringe
>>
>>34028930
>finally full Rarity segment
>but the sound quality is atrocious
I'm conflicted. When are we getting HQ rips?
>>
>>34028602
Is there a lewd version of this pic?
>>
>>34029814
Diamond Tiara is lewd enough right there.
>>
>>34029814
If it exists, it's probably behind a Patreon paywall.
So in other words, it doesn't exist.
>>
>>34029913
I never understood why the artist does that.
>>
EQG turned into "Rick and morty"
>>
>>34030064
no
>>
>>34029927
>doesnt understand why somebody would want money
>>
>>34029119
>but maybe the shorts give more freedom to writers.
Its more they give more money to hasbro; they're cheap.
>>
>>34030082
yes ,see >>34028974
>>
>>34028615
go back to >>>/pol/
>>
Any storylines or things you want to see EQG do? The show seems pretty willing to just do whatever it wants. As of now the things I want to see the most are:

1. Return of the Shadowbolts
2. Human Starlight Glimmer as an antagonist
3. Applejack realizing she's gay
>>
>>34029913
yiff.party
>>
>>34031159
Top of my wish-list right now
1. Human Sunset, been a tease for long enough
2. Showing off the girls' parents and extended family, it's kind of funny how despite not living on their own yet (for the most part) we never see their guardians
3. Background on just how much influence Equestria has had on the human world with dropping their magical artifacts / monsters here so casually
>>
>>34031159
I miss when the villain turn into a demon so I want that back.
>>
>>34031159
>>34032127
Some actual 100% evil villains, none of this "Oh I'm just misguided" stuff we've been getting lately with easy forgiveness.

Introduce an ongoing meta-plot of some kind with a recurring antagonist of some kind.
>>
>>34028772
Shy characters are consistently underrepresented across FiM and EQG. Consider Juniper, Marble, Coco, and Ocellus.
>>
I'm caving in to the leaks today.
>inb4 what leaks
>inb4 nobody cares
I saw Sunset's Backstage [ass first, I'm actually pleasantly surprised, it reminded me of Forgotten Friendship in all the good ways, and may well be the best one since Forgotten.
EQG never fails to make itself creepy before actually introducing any villains, which I think is its strong point. I actually get goosebumps from some of the scenes, even though it's supposedly a kids' show. Also, they are really pushing the limit with these hidden jokes, especially the fetish jokes.
>inb4 slowpoke
I tried not to watch the leaks, but I'm not going to have time to very soon so I'm doing it now, RIP.
>>
>>34031159
>Any storylines or things you want to see EQG do
I'd kind of like a return to the Fall Formal. Not just to get some semblance of how much time has passed in the series so far but just as a nice kind of review for just how far the girls have come in the year/years since that first fateful night. I would even go so far as to say to cut out the magical shenanigans for once (outside of the girls' own powers, I just mean none coming in from Equestria causing a threat) and make the crisis more SoL-tier with some drama over who deserves to be Princess this time around.

Alternatively, I'd really like a continuation off of Flash's story-line since LoE, the guy got dropped a couple of hard truths in quick succession and hasn't really had any time to recover from it since then. A story dedicated to /ourguy/ and seeing how he's doing would be welcome, though of course you would want to mix in some of the other Mane 7 to work off of him.
>>
>>34028974
>Anon goes to Equestria
>he looks even more faggy than he does
>>
>>34034726
>watching leaks
You're just ruining it for yourself
>>
>>34036149
why not? They're not at lower quality. And everyone's already seen sunset's backstage pass.
>>
File deleted.
>>34034726
>>34036149
>still calling it leak
>>
new short?
>>
>>34036635
Needs an edit into Rarity lacy panties
>>
Ouch
>>
>>34037144
>>
>>34036635
AJ likes a male version of Rarity
>>
File: cancelled.png (26 KB, 533x342)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
I really want to know the internal politics that lead to EQG getting cancelled without an ending. It makes no sense for Hasbro to even consider transferring EQG to Boulder when it would obviously clash with the G5 brand identity. Someone like McCarthy was probably trying to pull strings to get EQG to continue despite the complete lack of logic, made some headway, but ultimately had the plans canned once they realized how it would be a complete waste of resources to get the show going only to cancel it immediately for G5 EQG. All they needed to do was firmly commit to EQG ending this year and we would have gotten some closure. Now we're just straight up fucked over. Sunset Shimmer had so much potential for an interesting conclusion after the hints at Hascon about her not having a human world counterpart and her destiny being in the human world.
>>
File: 23434545.png (575 KB, 1788x1024)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>34037144
Ouch indeed, poor AJ
>>
>>34036635
link when? you fucking niggers
>>
File: 2091588.png (1.43 MB, 1920x2160)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>34037257
I thought you were kidding but he really is a gender-bent Rarity, he's even generous.
>>
>>34037286
In fairness, we still don't know what the exact future for EqG is. FiM was confirmed to be ending right before S9 started, while nothing definitive has been said about EqG. Not even the leaked emails from 2 years back gave us much to go on in that regard. All that we know is that Nick's specific pitch for an ending was denied, which could've been for numerous reasons.
>>
>>34037307
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7d92x5

>>34037257
>>34037339
genius.
>>
>>34037352
and the other two

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7d92x8
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7d92x6
>>
>>34037339
Holy shit
First there was Raggamuffin, now him.

WE ARE LOSING OUR WAIFUS!!!
>>
>>34037355
No one claimed flash
>>
>>34037355
And losing them to male versions of our waifus no less
>>
>>34037364
oh the irony.
>>
>>34037362
he's reserved for sunset
>>
File: .png (1.56 MB, 1366x768)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>34037354
I fucking love that guard. He is probably bulk biceps dad
>>
>>34037355
foursome with rarimuffin when?
>>
>>34037377
Love how Pinkie is still smiling
>>
>>34037364
worse still, we'll eventually be losing our waifus towards each other.
>>
>>34037364
>>34037395
>Implying raramale will not fall in love with appulmale
The staff want to make this more ironic
>>
>>34037394
"I don't care. my mission is complete"
>>
>>34037400
>4D chess rarijack shipping by having rule63 AJ and Rarity fall in love with each other.
I like it.
>>
File: 1530937588629.png (132 KB, 323x271)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>34037286
STOP spreading FUD. Until there is hard confirmation of anything, we don't know shit for sure. It's entirely up in the air right now.

Now's not the time for lamentations. That comes later.
>>
Even RD don't seems dislike him.
>>
>>34037286
>>34037342
I assumed this was a joke. As in, he was "planning" on something outlandish like AJ coming out gay, or Spike gets wings, or Twilight gets sacrificed, but Hasbro wouldnt let him
>>
File: Backstage pass.png (280 KB, 934x703)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
So I just saw Sunsets backstage pass. Always a fan of Groundhogs Day (the LPS episode by Larson is probably one of the best from the show), and here its also played pout nicely. Pinkie is annoying af, as always nowadays, though its sometimes cute (and her outfit is pretty great too).

The Dazzlings has little role. They shouldnt have been in it, or if they had to, their role shouldve been bigger. The Starswirled girls were also bland af. Anyone remember the leaks that described their personality? Well, even though they meant to translate it over, they seemed like two generic antagonists to me.

The songs were meh-boring too. You really cant beat Daniel when it comes to pony music (well, usually).

Overall, it was okay.
>>
File: Male Ry.png (60 KB, 623x502)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>34037339
Yeah, it's too obvious that He is the rule 63 of Rarity maybe is not that identical like the case of Raggamuffin with AJ but the intention it's pretty notorious I don't know why derpicucks are in denial.
>>
>>34037342
Anon, I know its hard to accept reality, but hasbro is ending it HARD.

G4 is ending, there's virtually no new info about pony in general coming down the pipeline, and EQG was never much more than a hanger on to FIM.

Its pretty much on its last legs.
>>
File: FATALITY.jpg (490 KB, 1447x1103)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
FUCK
>>
>>34038060
I'm amazed they did that. I know it was for comedic effect, but wow.
Also, those are some long toes
>>
>>34037851
being the girliest girl, it's complicated make a rule 63 version of rarity . make him identical to her and he would look like a faggot
>>
File: security breach!.gif (3.77 MB, 426x362)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB GIF
>>34037354
>>34037352
I find it funny once again that Applejack has essentially fallen for someone that looks like a male Rarity. It's also nice to finally have a name for Cool Scarf Guy, 'Dirk Thistleweed', and I also find it funny yet another fan-vision of Ace is yet another LI

The shorts were pretty good this time around, though it's hard to empathize with AJ's attraction knowing so little about Dirk outside of him being a country music star. Which, I guess is enough to garner a guess but I could believe Rarity's attraction to Ragamuffin. Rainbow Dash's ending was really good in that she actually sought medical attention for AJ, and things just happened to work out Dirk needed to be there too.

Pinkie's was my absolute favorite though. It's Pinkie at her best: going above and beyond to make AJ's viewing experience the best it can be under her circumstances. And pic related was one of the funniest fucking moments in these shorts.

Snips was alright, I was kind of hoping to show off more of Snips than just Snails' needy buddy though. I thought it was cute how AJ picked him due to being all alone but Snips himself didn't come off as very likeable in not returning the kindness. AJ sure looked comfy backstage though.
>>
>>34038144
>Dirk Thistleweed

Sounds like something out of MST3K
>>
File: hips don't lie.png (1.35 MB, 1914x1078)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
CHILD
BEARING
HIPS
>>
>>34037286
Nick Confalone is the Ace Thruster poster
>>
>>34037304
Well she's just crippled now.
>>
>>34037304
>Seasick on cruise
>Broken foot at the festival
Why can't Applejack be allowed to just have fun without something bad happening to her?
>>
>>34037415
You already have their staff talking about shipshit headcanons and drawing porn on their official sketchbook, someone working on an on going show would not do that at all.
>>
>>34037355
>First there was Raggamuffin
He dumped her tho
>>
>>34037352
>>34037354
>literal fart jokes now
lmao wow. Really upping it with the 'toilet' humor recently. Otherwise it was pretty sweet and cute. Can't complain.
>>
>>34038144
>it's hard to empathize with AJ's attraction knowing so little about Dirk outside of him being a country music star.
What do you mean is hard? Never been starstruck? Is amazing when you get to meet your favorite idol.
>>
>>34038104
Most of of your "toe bones" are actually in your feet, the same way your palm is made up of finger bones. Basically AJ got her foot stomped in half. Ouch.
>>
>>34038252
It's not like the horse Applejack is faring any better.
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2019/7/14/2091868.webm
>>
I really hope Rarijack or Applejack potentially being gay doesn't end like this.
>>
>>34037355
Kek, based shipfag writers pissing off all the waifufags here who only appreciate the characters and not the story once and for all.
>>
>the staff want to ship RariJack, but faggotry is gay, so instead they create R63 versions of AJ and Rarity and make the girls have a pure heterosexual crush on the other's counterpart
Who would've thought that the staff could be this redpilled.
>>
>>34028602
EQG is garbage there is nothing else to discuss
>>
>>34039252
*pats you on the head*
adorable
>>
File: 1560705768797.png (361 KB, 1219x1329)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>All the humane 7 and even some secondary characters will get a love interests
>Plot Twist: all the love interests are actually Ace Thruster in disguise collecting info on them.
>>
>>34039644
I wish you'd die already
>>
File: 1536785915153.png (50 KB, 273x219)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>34039748
love you too :3
>>
>>34028602
I'd be interested in EQG if those characters got occasional fair attention. Since they don't, I'm too disappointed that they've been stagnant and sidelined in the FiM for so long too to manage to enjoy any of it. It's not that the cmc's all I care about, but when you're favorite character's treated terribly, it's hard to want to watch the show at all.
>>
>>34039748
Ace thruster the waifu thief is dumb, But if EQG wasn't about to be shitcanned I wouldn't mind a "government investigates Equestrian magic/tries to capture the girls for dissection" plot
>>
>>34037354
>>34037352
Actually much better than the other shorts, to be honest. Pinkie being tackled by security made that one my favorite.
The "R63 rarity" one is funny in a meta sense, but kind of of bland otherwise.
>>
>>34039823
Same. Waifu thief was just meme shit but actually, Ace Thruster government agent was great.
>>
>>34039860
It's all shit but the latter at least smells a bit better.
>>
>Applejack love interest
cool... we're never seeing this guy again are we
>>
>>34039873
Government involvement and world building is kino. Like project blue book and twin peaks but with humares.
>>
>>34039769
It's one of the double-edged benefits to EqG in my opinion. There is less footage / time to go over the characters, so they mostly keep it to the Mane 7 strictly without exploring the secondaries. On one hand, this avoids what I think is one of the show's faults is focusing too much on secondaries at the expense of ignoring the actual mane characters, and I like EqG keeping the Mane 7 in the spotlight almost exclusively. Though on the other side that, of course, leaves fans of the more significant secondaries like the CMC or Luna/Celestia kind of high and dry, and get that can be pretty frustrating.

Still, to their credit: Diamond Tiara has had more speaking roles in the last year of EqG than she's had in the last four of FiM.
>>
>>34039823
Speaking of that. Will the Equestria dumping their problems on EQG ever be addressed? monsters and powerful artifacts are just chucked into it.
>>
>>34039927
In a better series or with more time to it, It would make a good plot.

But in our current setting the human seven just shrug it off in a "lol, that's equestria for you!" kind of way.
I mean, the fact that twilight even lampshades how random the time turner showing up in their dimension almost screams that there should be more significance to it like someone stealing stuff intentionally and taking it to the human world.

Hell, I'd love a situation where Sunset and twilight's friendship starts to break down because sunset loses her temper and starts bitching out twilight about all the shit being dumped in the human realm lately
>>
actually he was already appeared in How to Backstage.
>>
>>34039963
Is he wearing bellbottoms?
>>
>>34039963
Zephyr is a crossdresser?
>>
>>34028777
Last Fluttershy special will feature Discord
>>
File: second strongest.png (146 KB, 259x355)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
bulk biceps hurting aj makes sense but how the fuck did this bitch do it
>>
Oh hey, so you guys DID notice there was a new short. I was confused because no one made a thread.
>>
>>34037354
>>34037352
Oh man, these were all adorable. Nice to see Applejack in a passive role for once.
>>
>>34040158
Zephyr or not, I'd still fuck it.
>>
Is there a high quality version of the previous one with the dog yet?
>>
File: keks on you.jpg (490 KB, 498x1948)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
oh jesus
>>
>>34040869
If anything, it means that the girls are BISEXUAL
>>
>>34040890
Heck, you could argue AJ is still gay since she was just fangirling and idolising over the guy.
>>
>>34040869
writers deserve an applause just for trolling these guys.
>>
>>34040898
This, Sunset had the same reaction when she saw the Postcrush girls perform
>>
>>34040898
I can see AJ having The Big Gay and Rarity having a foot on either side of the fence.
>>
>>34040869
Okay, as much of a Rarijack fan as I am I hate these people.
>>
>>34040869
Few things are as satisfying to watch as shipfags getting their headcanons roasted. Particularly when those shipfags are also fagfags.
>>
>>34040158
>Zephyr is a trap
I couldn’t get any harder
>>
>>34040997
Its tumblr, what do you expect?
>>
File: twitter is the new tumblr.jpg (665 KB, 1275x2000)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>>34041341
but twitter is the same shit
>>
File: 165.jpg (30 KB, 498x281)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>34040869
>>34041470
>>
File: Glimmy Popcorn.gif (815 KB, 725x657)
815 KB
815 KB GIF
>>34041470
Hook, line, and sinker.
>>
>>34041470
Why do you even bother with Twitter? It will follow the same path Tumblr did.
No one cares unless is porn, because otherwise you get protected pedophiles, retarded proud LGBTABC123, and #NotMyPresident.
>>
On an only slightly related note...
I just watched the absolutely excellent scene with Derpy from Best Gift Ever again, and it got me thinking, did Derpy ever have a speaking role in any EqG?
I'm pretty sure she never spoke in any of the movies or specials, but there's like a billion of those shorts and other shit that I most likely haven't seen, and it just got me wondering.
>>
File: purest couple.jpg (204 KB, 1600x1117)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>34041947
Derpy had a speaking role in LoE for sure, I'm 'not' quite sure if she had another one anywhere else
https://youtu.be/OHYqlTXCeAI?t=211
>>
>>34040869
>lopoddity
>>
>>34041470
Someone explain to me how that singer is ANYTHING like Rarity except for the haircolours.
>>
>>34041985
now that's a name i've not heard in a long time
>>
>>34042267
Be glad. Every one of her characters is a super special lgbtxyzblah snowflake and all her "fanart" is about said snowflakes' relationship dramas.
>>
>>34040869
>>34041470
Based. Go all or nothing cowards.
>>
File: 973335.png (1.05 MB, 3500x2325)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
I feel like EqG would've been a lot better if Sunset had her own friends instead of the human mane 6. Have the series stand out more from FiM
>>
>>34042453
>>34041470
funny how derpibooru delete those pics but this is ok
https://derpibooru.org/2066715
>>
>>34042793
derpibooru is unironically full of extremely autistic fag enabler trannies.
>>
>>34042780
It would have been more interesting, it's true.
Then again, when this thing started, it was more a proof of concept than anything.
>>
>>34040165
>Discord

How do you see them introducing Discord into the world properly? Kind of curious how people think he could be done in EQG properly.
>>
>>34043112
I would like something like spike but with discord.
A pet with chaos magic but non sentient.
If EQG can destroy sparity by turning spike into a dog they can do the same thing with discord turning his EQG version in a normal animal totally altered by the equestria magic
>>
File: 1239975.jpg (126 KB, 1000x1000)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>34040158
I can't get over how much she looks like Zephyr. It makes me think that she's his sister rather than Fluttershy. Besides, how can a faggot like him have such a hot sister?
>>
>>34043112
I would have him be a cheshire cat like NPC in Tirek's revenge that ends up becoming "real" after tirek's revenge gets zapped with a magic whisp.

Looks like sheogaroth, so still basically a humanized discord though.
>>
File: 2072957.jpg (627 KB, 1500x2120)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
>>34043139
>works as a hair dresser
>slender build
>long hair
It's definitely Zephyr in girl clothes. He's secretly a trap and only feels safe to come out in big events where "she" can be lost in the crowd and not recognized.
>>
>>34043112
I want him to be literally be the same Discord. Having a lame alternate human version of him just seems wrong. Discord fucking with Sunset and Co with his powers would be fun.
>>
>>34043164
Yeah, but that kind of is the entire point of an alternate reality to have alternate reality versions of characters
>>
>>34043176
Chaos god > literally anything else they could possibly do
>>
I miss Gloriosa
>>
>>34044275
We all do
>>
>>34044275
Man, EqG is even worse than regular MLP:FIM when it comes to handling throwaway characters.
>>
File: she got this.png (410 KB, 634x777)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>34044785
>Vignette gets a full speaking role again
>Wallflower gets background cameos where it's revealed she's now friends with Derpy
Her time is coming Anon, just hold on
>>
>>34044814
I was honestly hoping Vignette's short would have her be screwing rarity over for popularity as a viral video, rarity being like "Well, what the FUCK was I expecting?" and then it end up turning into a springtime for hitler that makes her look good despite vignette's intentions.

I hate that bitch.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.