[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Death2.jpg (59 KB, 640x480)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Fallout: Equestria, a story that bleeds two franchises together to build something magical. On one side, you have death, destruction, decay, and misery - on the other, you have ponies. Doesn't sound like it should mix? You'd be surprised. When the world around you is wasteland, all you're left with is hope, and as we all know, ponies can do spectacular things with just a little hope.

The last thread: >>33875830

Read Fallout Equestria by Kkat to appreciate the setting that many writers have then lent upon after being so captivated by the wonders.

The original story which spawned its own fandom can be found here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

These next four stories comprise the rest of what is considered "the big five", alongside the original. They were biggest hitters early in the fandom, be it for having started before many others, their length, or overall quality.

Project Horizons:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/208056/

Pink Eyes:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/931/

Murky Number Seven:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/47300/

Heroes:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/662/

Though, a reminder; just because these are the most well known, that isn't to say that there aren't other stories out there! There are many hidden gems that simply don't get the love they deserve purely because people don't give them the chance. Why not open your heart and try to find a new favorite? Anons are absolutely welcomed and encouraged to return with fic discussion of even the most obscure fics!

We have resident drawfags, authors, greentexts, CYOA's and general chatter - so jump on in and have some fun in our own little slice of the Equestrian Wasteland!

Threadly question: What is your least favorite Fallout Equestria story?
>>
>>33935103
Dude, you don't know how much did you trigger me with that image.
I started to play FO2, and I'm trying to make the character a melee-focus one, but I get my ass handed SO MANY FUCKING TIMES, I always end up seeing that freaking screen.
>>
File: FO2_Intro_APA.jpg (320 KB, 1447x724)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>33935103
it's better to have a picture from one of the fallout games so you know it's a /FOE/ thread
>>
>>33935113
you know if you go straight to san fransisco you can get a quest from the brotherhood which can get you into navarro
and there's shit tons of weapons and the 2nd best armor in the game (melee weapons too) in there
>>
>>33935136
I guess I tell my companion to wait in The Den then.
Now I just need to find a way to SF. Well, that's what internet is for.
>>
>>33935113
Never managed to get a good character there either. The combat is much harder than it was in the first game. A bit too hard if you ask me.
>>33935136
Really? I was not aware of that.
>>
>>33935531
In that aspect, I think I put FO1 over FO2.
I'm an objective driven player, so for me play the original Fallout was more easy since I could finish quests progresively, meanwhile in FO2 I barely know what I'm doing, and they expect me to be like a crazy wasteland legend from the start so I can defeat anything.
And the worst part (for me at least) is that so many old school players got wind on this, so they found ways to cheese the game, and succedded. Where is the challenge then?
>>
>>33935103
Broken Steel maybe? At least Project Horizons provided me with many entertaining /foe/ threads.
>>
>>33935584
>Where is the challenge then?
Honestly, the game was one single challenge for me. Played it straight after completing FO1, killing the boss and the base with ease, and then proceed to get absolutely fucked over and over and over in FO2. Especially the random encounters were a nightmare. They were what made me give up eventually.
>>
>>33936265
I got a funny story about a random encounter: I managed to get the first companion in Klamath, and everything points at The Den, so I went there.
My Chosen One crosses some mountains, and meets a pack of geckos: 2 golden, 4 normal.
I say "Ok, fine. Some XP". For some reason, it looks like it was retarded day because both my characters kept missing. We barely managed to survive, but the encounter wasn't over: there was a cave.
I think "Oh, it must be a small dungeon with a bit of loot. I'll check it out". Worst mistake in my life: the cave was filled with golden and fire geckos, and 5 fire ones were in the entrance I was. One sees me, and brings all his pals.
My last vision is my companion burning to death, and me exploding from a fire gecko bite.
I haven't touched the game so far after it. It happened 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>33936305
Trust me, it gets worse. You will know you're bonked when you are surrounded by a combination ambush of wolves and mutated plants. Not kidding, these were at least fifteen enemies at once.
>>
>>33935115
I never understood the intro.
>>
>tfw no wasteland pony gf
>>
>>33936666
Quads demand an explanation, and I shall give it.
The intro starts showing a video holodisk about leaving the vault. As we know, at the end of the war we have to rebuild America.
A video show some pointers: dress like the locals, use eye protective gear (I never saw any vault dweller use this when they come out), and more importantly: rebuild your small new settlement with the Garden of Eden Creation Kit (GECK). Everything should be working perfectly after that.
Results may vary.
Anyway, one Vault opens, but someone was waiting outside: The Enclave. We see the vault dwellers coming in peace, but Enclave soldiers destroy the entire Vault by orders of the President.
The game is set after that. We know what happened to the Vault Dweller after the first game, we know where the game starts now, and the game keeps it simple for you: You need to save your village, and heal the scars left by the Vault Dweller's past.
>>
>>33935103
Hands down has to be Homelands at the moment. I managed to stomach PH at least. Homelands... not so much.
>>
File: rezza1.jpg (206 KB, 937x872)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Fallout is doomer
Equestria is bloomer
I like the mixture of them
>>
>>33936317
if you go to klamath you can get a quest where you can get a highwayman
and if you find a wrench and a tool you can go to vault city
and give the stuff to vic's daughter then wait a day and go back to her then you'll get a super tool kit
and with that go to gecko and get a plasma mag accelerator from the ghoul mechanic
and if you have the money go back to klamath and get smithy to install the part
then you'll have a car that'll make it easier to get across the wasteland faster and with less random encounter's
(the car requires small energy cells and microfusion cells to operate)
>>
>>33936735
Are you sure is Klamath? In there I found a cell acelerator that says that it will make the Highwayman go twice the lenght than a normal Highwayman.
Don't worry tho, I already got that quest. Thanks for the advice. I already got a tool so I just have to find a wrench.

>Pic
"I don't have it."
>>
>>33935103
>Least favourite FoE story
Broken Bonds, because of that faggot Kip shilling his fucking waifus non stop :^)
Seriously, what could be so good about a hornhead and a mutant?
>>
>>33936758
no the plasma mag accelerator and the cell accelerator are 2 different things
you can usually get wrenches in big city's or in mechanical places but they are rarer than the tool
i remember getting a wrench in navarro btw
>>
>>33936870
>There's a wrench on Navarro
Great, another reason to go there.
>>
>>33936758
"i don't have it"
"You expect me to believe that, maggot? The truth is you lost an expensive piece of army-issue equipment. That suit is going to come out of your pay, and you will remain in this mans army until you are five hundred and ten years old, which is the number of years it will take for you to pay for a Mark II Powered Combat Armor you have lost! Report to the armory and have a new suit issued to you, then report back to me, private! Dismissed!"
arch dornan qoute
>>
>>33936886
also i should mention there's a big square around navarro where you can encounter enclave patrols
and they will 1 or 2 shot you with their weapons
so after each half square you go through you'll have to save
because it's impossible to get to navarro without encountering 5 enclave patrols or more unless you have a outdoorsman skill of 150
>>
>>33936932
I read about the quest in >>33935136
I just have to take the secret code, go to Navarro, bring the bullshit (speech) and do everything there:
>Power armor
>Weapons
>The vertibird plans
>The wrench
Easy as pie. The only problem is how will I get out. I see in videos that everytime you leave, Dornan is waiting at the gate.
>>
>>33936705
Is it that bad/grimdark?
>>
>>33936960
there's 2 secret exits in the bunker (they're not really secret)
the first one is where the deathclaw is through the other door of it's cage is a long corridor with a ladder at the end
to open the door you need the doctors keycard
to get this you need to open the desk in the doctors lab (next to the door)
the second one is down the long corridor behind the base commander's room/next to one of elevators
with a ladder going up into the guy outside the gas stations room
>>
>>33937034
Perfect!
Power armor and super hammer, here I come!
>>
File: 1489512615921.png (576 KB, 1024x576)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>33937093
happy to help
>>
>>33936960
>Weapons
Another problem of mine in FO2. How can I get a sustainable ratio of ammo in this game? Merchant never restock, most if not all locations never reset their loot, and enemies usually drop only a very small number of bullets. Not to mention ammo management for companions. Add to that the higher spawn rate in encounters and a generally worse hit rate than in FO1. I absolutely despise combat in FO2. And knowing that the boss fight is unskippable kills every incentive to progress in the game for me.
>>
>>33937157
usually i steal money from traders and completey empty them of all their ammo and re steal the money back from them
it makes it easier than collecting stuff to sell to them
>>
File: 1454695986408.png (283 KB, 557x605)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>mfw more discussion about fo2 on /mlp/ than on /vr/ or /v/
>>
>>33936690
>Enclave soldiers destroy the entire Vault by orders of the President.

Doesn't the Enclave pure humans so why kill everyone in the vault?
>>
>>33937217
They didn't. They kidnapped most of them for experiments and brought them to their HQ.
>>
>>33937157
The boss "fight" is a tricky yet very easy one.
Have a decent speech level (which you will have around that part), have a minimun of 100% in science (books help a lot), and lots of normal and super stimpacks.
Now, the fight: before meeting Frank Morrigan, you will see 3 Enclave soldiers who are shitting themselves because someone killed the president (you can guess who), so you must speak to them. Convince them to fight at your side.
After that, meet Frank as usual, get some packs ready, heal yourself, and run to the bottom left corner of the room: there's a small terminal in there.
Now here is the thing: with your science, you can activate the security turrets to shot Frank (set security to biggest threat), but done this you MUSN'T shot or fight back. The security turrets will believe you are also a threat if you do this.
Pass the turns, heal yourself when needed, and see how basically you let the others fight for you. The Chosen One a hero? The heroes were those 3 soldiers.
>>
Thoughts on Remains?
>>
File: 1532472264767.png (812 KB, 1360x1680)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>tfw finished my first chapter and began the second
>>
>>33938299
>finished
finished writing, that is
>>
>>33938145
Unironically a better fallout game than anything Bethesda’s put out in the last decade.
>>
>>33938304
>writing
Post it faget
>>
File: 1520048229053.png (113 KB, 751x1018)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>33938767
I loved FOE when I first read it, but now I really hate a lot of the writing and structure, despite all of my good memories of it. I think that the setting much more potential than KKat was able to gather in the original FOE, so I decided to rewrite it how I feel it should be done. The first chapter is "complete", although I'm going to keep editing it. I don't know if it's shit on its own, or too slow, as it's set mostly in the stable. Warning: I also added another character to complement Littlepip. I think the dialogue is probably weird, as well.

I hope that this isn't too bad:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Rq0iBpGmuZAHf7uIB7jSKiyFoRiGobv/view
>>
What's a good idea for a FOE game, I just got unity devkit and I'm feeling like hot shit
>>
>>33939507
Enclave patrol simulator
>>
>>33939507
What's your skill set? What's your budget (i.e. how many hours are you willing to put in)?
>>
>>33939937
That would be an interesting game.
A side-story where the Enclave regrouped after the defeat in FO2.
You could make it in Texas, and play as The Soldier (an Enclave soldier destined to be another wasteland hero).
You can even add Sgt. Dornan for nostalgia points.
>>
>>33940051
No skills but I'm learning from youtube and also I have a few hours each night to work/draw/write
>>
File: New Project.gif (655 KB, 720x480)
655 KB
655 KB GIF
Well, not that anyone will care, but I just released a new chapter of Broken Bonds. "Chapter 29: Home away from home".
Have this gif from me as I celebrate finally releasing a new chapter after four months of dawdling around and being constantly distracted.
>>
>And then suddenly and without warning you were an alicorn
>Look at you Anon, stumbling around ont hose gangly saplings
>Thinking you can just do magic
>You don't even know your color
>Yet you know its sandy
>Course and rough and getting everywhere
>You turn your muzzle and instinctively go to preen
>Oh, you're a green
>A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one
>You wonder, does this mean you have a twin?
>Did femanon get caught up in this madness?
>You just know they are a amster, and yet here you sit on the same pedastool, but not a master
>Oh that was a mistake
>You're stuck as a statue now, unable to move
>Some professional you are
>>
>>33940649
Someone once mentioned a story in which the main character wakes up as an Alicorn after the Goddess was blown up rediscovers the new body. Does anyone know which one that was?
>>
File: p0kcyka6g4431.png (108 KB, 800x541)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>when you ram your unlubed willy into an Enclave mare's ponut
>>
>>33940868
>>
File: ncrjack.png (416 KB, 1024x1024)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>33939507
Stick to an Isometric Fallout game with lots of fun shit to do. Dont make it to autismo to getinto either.
>>
Is this the nuclear horse thread?
>>
>>33941497
Only 3.6 ponentgens, not great but not terrible either.
>>
>>33941266
That sounds like a good idea, I'll give it a shot.
>>
Favorite fic you wished would update?
>>
>>33941859
How about them Talons?
>>
>>33940313
Consider switching to Game Maker or some other node graph based system. Or find a C# programmer to help you.

Here's a game idea for your skill level: Survive the Wasteland. A purely abstract resource management game. You start out with some amount of food, water, bobby pins, etc. Every day costs some of them. Every day you can take a limited number of actions that have semi-unknown, semi-random costs and rewards (e.g. pick lock on a container costs bobby pin, could be medicine or trash inside). Crossing the wasteland will take e.g. 10 days. Can you make it without running out of essential resources? There is no level, it's all abstract. You can prototype with just message boxes and then upgrade to comic panels or similar once the you have the gameplay down.

Similar existing games: Gods Will Be Watching, and the branching dialogue part of Faster Than Light.

Good luck.
>>
>>33940649
Are these prequel memes?
>>
File: 1559685746716.png (385 KB, 602x777)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>33942120
What about a top-down wasteland explorer where you can just walk around and look at things?
I'm still trying to learn to use Unity but it's showing some promise and I've done a bit of coding before and it can't be that bad.
>>
>>33942738
Well, you asked for game ideas. But if you have your own, don't let me stand in your way. If you have some prior programming experience, Unity is fine.
>>
>>33941859
All That Remains.
>>
>>33942800
Sorry, I'm juat kind of new to the whole thing and want to make something you lads will like
>>
>>33941266
>>33941497
>Isometric
This.

The people at Overmare had no idea what kind of game development hell they were getting into when they thought they could make a Fallout Equestria game in a 3D, 1st person shooter environment.
>>
>>33943694
It'll be 2d then
>>
>>33943694
3D as such has nothing to do with it. The problems start at wanting realistic graphics and an open world.
>>
>>33944652
>open world
Yup. There's a reason why no one does Bethesda style RPG's. They take a shit ton of work when you consider everything. Overmare bit off way, way,way more than they could chew.
>>
File: We_Can_Do_it.png (205 KB, 862x1024)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>
File: She got a good butt tho.jpg (81 KB, 1032x774)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Post radioactive horses you like
>>
>>33946943
Oh nice, a fellow Atom Smasher fan.
Poc related
>>
>>33946956
>ywn snuggle Atom
>>
>>33944666
>tfw I still listen to wasteland wailers songs on long road trips alone for nostalgia’s sake
>>
Whatever happened to the Discord?
>>
>>33947854
It got a pedo in it
>>
>>33947854
Which one
The Pitt is just fine
>>
>>33945011
>tfw they all got nuked
>>
File: Todd-light Sparkle .jpg (23 KB, 220x330)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
You guys love your apocalyptic horses, right? All your favorite wasteland mares will be here in Fallout Equestria 4. New quests, new lands, you even get to build your own castle! Only 69. 99 bits!
I'll upgrade you to Fallout Equestria 4: Lil Pip's new wasteland castle skyrim pipe rifle addition if you pre-order it.
>>
>>33948565
Hey, Twitodd Howardle! How's FOE 76? No refunds today?
>>
File: Untitled.png (56 KB, 308x317)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>33948712
It's going great, sales are through the roof! Nopony's ever wanted a refund for such a masterpiece of Multiplayer adventure
>>
>>33948732
>tfw no good 3d FOE game
>>
>>33948045
Sounds like an interesting story...
>>
>>33948565
>>33948732
Oy vey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjyeCdd-dl8
>>
>>33947854
I'll link the healthy, worthwhile one when I get home
>>
>>33935103
Project Horizons has been a favorite of mine. I'm on the last book and never have I've been so engaged in a book in a while. So Glad FoE was even made... Fell in love with these series never heard the rest though definitely will check them out though!
>>
>>33936670
Blackjack n Little pip are my absolute favorite ponies.
>>
File: DrunkPip.png (171 KB, 603x727)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>33949749
You think Blackjack still has her filly bits after all the cybernetics got added?
>>
>>33949806
I hope so.
I want to give her an oil check
>>
File: 1557419582955.png (510 KB, 983x551)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>33950177
>tfw ywn be an enclave soldier on the oil rig and pump her full of gallons of oil
>>
>>33950190
>ywn get the cybernetic strength snusnu from Blackjack
>>
>>33949806
>Littlepip will never molest you
>>
>>33950905
Sure you can anon.
Just ask to rp as getting it and many a vienna sausage wielder will come out and spread white stuff on you.
Just dont consider that its mostly pus from all their pimples popping from blood flow
>>
>>33951745
Disgusting
>>
Should cyborgs exist as ocs, or should the three in story be all?
>>
>>33953507
If you can pull it off without it being edgy.
>>
>>33953681
What would make them edgy?
>>
>>33953685
If the limbs make them overpowered or too brooding. They should be seen as replacemwnt limbs, not the next step in evolution because of the other problems they come with.
>>
What are you reading? If not, why aren't you reading?
>>
>>33953705
Why cant they be superior?
Thats like saying a bullet can only be as good as a punch.
And frankly, id rather rock a boxing glove archer
>>
>>33953713
There is a difference between a little better and absolutely overpowered beyond reason. It depends fully on how you balance it.
>>
>>33953763
Because of the powercreep it brings in. Cybernetic limbs shouldn't give you insane strength, they should make you strong, maybe stronger than normal ponies, but they're still machine and need a power source and suffer from wear in ways that organic limbs can heal from.
>>
File: Bitch Remedy.png (446 KB, 736x747)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
God I fucking hate Velvet Remedy so god damn much
>hurr durr, the first ponies I come across is the slaughtered remains of slavers and foal slaves, but I'm going to ally myself with them and help them sell children into slavery, but that's okay because that's what Fluttershy would have done

>>33953709
Going through the original again for the umpteenth time for some research into Red Eye. May or may not have something to do with a Red Eye centric story I might be working on.
>>
>>33954291
But by there nature they wont get bangedup as much.
Bullets do nothing to steel but pierce flesh
A powersource is easy, its not like steel rangets have any of these issues or the robots.
The flesh is weak
>>
>>33954555
Armor is not like cybernetics, cybernetics and armor will break at some point and then you'll only have three legs
>>
>>33954428
Velvet = huge bitch for the rest of the story but still presented in a positive light
>>
>>33954428
I want to have angry sex involving peeing on her until she looks like fluttershy
>>
>>33954428
Friendly reminder that this literal nigger gave away the party's limited medical supplies to bandits who shot at the party first
She doesn't even have a consistent "No kill challenge" record, she just pretends she does even after giving up and killing a few raiders/slavers/whatever the fuck.
>>
>>33938852
You're doing god's work, the original Fallout Equestria is Past Sins-tier trash and we only think it's good because we were 13 when we read it.
>>
>>33936705
Seconding >>33936999, I want to read it someday but I was really hoping Somber would learn a thing or two and lay off the edge.
>>
File: 20190116212508_1.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>33939507
Fallout DUST but with ponies! I would kill for a fic or game that captured the same sort of hell and depression playing through that mod did for me.

>>33940665
Misfits, its dead but I remember enjoying it
>>
>>33953709
Not reading because I write instead and am waiting for my copy of FoE to arrive before I reread it.
>>
>>33949806
Oh she has her snatch still alright... She's a very versatile mare my friend... She knows what's important...
>>
>>33956352
This is why we should give lesser known authors a chance.
>>
>>33949720
Fuck. Forgot about this.
https://discord.gg/p2VwFMS
>>
>>33956883
Speaking of lesser known authors...
https://archiveofourown.org/works/16914561/chapters/39739335
What are your thoughts on Sunrise Stardust and The Burned World?
>>
>>33947854
one had a pedo panic and a mod that's basically into being the little filly
the other is fetish porn and kip's waifu's, may or may not overlap
>>
>>33957211
She ain't called Tsunami for nothing
>>
File: 1555597322622.gif (708 KB, 541x506)
708 KB
708 KB GIF
Reminder this is the face of the Goddess
>>
File: 1817329.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1024)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
The Goddess would be so much more interesting if Mosaic and Gestalt were replaced with ShimSham and GlimGlam

Change my mind.
>>
File: Slurp.png (407 KB, 894x894)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>33958167
God bless the Goddess
>>
>>33958167
Yeah, but it gets that only after an accidental plunge into a barrel with a highly mutagenic agent. I don't think that's worth it.
>>
>>33958195
Trixie: "Do you join The Equality? Or do you die here?"
Sunset: "Join!"
Glimmer: "Die!"
Sunset: "Join!"
Glimmer: "Die!"

Well anon?
>>
File: 0e8.jpg (69 KB, 1024x595)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>33958195
>Dummy joins
>Alicorns everywhere experience a 30-point drop in IQ
>Eos becomes a drooling idiot and Crimson can't get it up anymore
>>
File: 1896496.png (195 KB, 1280x681)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>33958630
>imblying alicorns are not already drooling idiots
>>
File: 1072265.jpg (157 KB, 1024x1448)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>33958361
Worth
>>
>>33958640
>"Oh Littlepip I don't think you understand how little control of this situation you hold." The Goddess laughs
>"Oh, it was I who fooled you, you don't l... Uh..." she stops for a second, squinting into the distance
>"I... Me am winning again. Have big brain..."
>Across the world, alicorns experienced a similar drop in intelligence
>Littlepip is able to trick the Goddess into thinking she's already an alicorn by taping cardboard wings to her side so she can escape
>>
>>33958665
Good job Pip.
Get some party time mentats, you deserve them
>>
>>33958366
Not a chance. Regular (FOE) Unity has a certain charm, but Starlight's Equality nonsense? Hell no.
>>33958650
I never knew whether to like or hate this picture. It is obviously well made and fits the tone, but good God, it disturbs me to see them disfigured like that. Especially Twilight, and I am not even a twifag.
>>
File: Nymph Commission 1.png (2.41 MB, 3000x2728)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>talk of cyborgs
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1up07JNJLju2qsDMRCMstxgxCY-n-i723LnYLGtwFEPY
>>
>>33958798
>Pan will never smother you under her huge ass
>>
>>33958931
Porn fic?
>>
File: 179fc6ab1194af48.png (561 KB, 666x666)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>33958790
i wonder what her voice sounds like when she's like that
>>
File: 1743122.png (470 KB, 1500x1500)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
Muties are cuties.
>>
>>33956293
Thanks! I wrote the second chapter, and updated the PDF file. It's still at the same link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Rq0iBpGmuZAHf7uIB7jSKiyFoRiGobv/view
In particular, was there anything that you don't like about it so far? Please give feedback, it's one thing obscure authors don't get often.
>>
>>33959677
Well she was described as having a "booming" Trixie voice, although that was via telepathy. Her actual "body" might really sound like a mashup between the four original unicorns, á la Master in FO1.
>>
>>33958798
Fuck off, Nymph

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.