[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 77 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

EQGTS Summer Vacation edition
>>
File: 2060615.png (1.21 MB, 1920x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>
OP forgot you these.

https://mega.nz/#F!baBQTKwB!pddUvRszMyT1KIUFvUqA3Q

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/subject/eqg%20the%20series/

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/subject/equestria%20girls%20the%20series/
>>
>>33924619
>>33924626
How about both of you go sit in the corner with a pointy hat that have the letter D while the grown ups talk?
>>
For those who cares.
>>33917981
>>33918123
>>
File: 1973137.jpg (543 KB, 1125x1000)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>33924588
>they finally make their return tomorrow
Or at least they should, if my count is correct. It's just going to be a music video but it's still the first speaking role they've had in almost five years.

Do you think they'll have Ingram back for music since he did all the Dazzlings' songs in the past? What are your hopes for the Dazzlings' perspective in the years since their defeat?
>>
>>33924588

Ok guys, here I can get it off my chest without so much retarded backslash: I believe this season was the weakest in shorts quality.
It had great hype material, and some ideas could have been great to see (theory was amazing).
Sadly, the team pushed the YT narrative way too much. Some make sense like Rarity and Applejack's how to camp, and Sunset's dorkly backstage video. But then we had the Pinkie's five lines video or the phone filters (interesting, but not that important to watch), and the Rarity's fashion video was a total letdown (instead of rarara and sci-twi exchanging ideas on how to dress up, we had just 6 choices to dress up, be on a concert or just normal events).
Thots on a yacht was a good reminder on why I should keep jacking off to the girls, but Spike shouldn't represent. Run to break free is best MV.
On a side note, I hope you been saving your nuts. The Dazzlings video will make a lot of siren related content, and you must be prepared.
>>
>>33925283
Add the Equestrian artifact as a tarot/Yu-Gi-Oh card, and I'm in.
>>
>>33925514
When you say season, do you mean all of S2 as a whole or are you separating the shorts before SB and after SB into two different seasons since I noticed you only mentioning post-SB shorts?
In terms of the former, I agree: I was saying last thread that the YT-angle just isn't as enjoyable as just seeing the girls interacting in a natural setting, not needing to speak to a camera. The recent shorts are tolerable when they do feature multiple characters actually playing off each other, and I definitely have a few favorite picks even from this batch, but overall S1 of the shorts was a lot more earnest and fun.

From the last round of shorts, I especially liked the Dash video as well, both the songs and visuals were great. But everything else sort of falls short. I also enjoyed the Sunset one for dork-factor (really it's alright if you can get past 'SWAG'), but I actually liked Pinkie's latest five lines short more than most others. It was classic Ponk: making things fun without being overbearing and ruining others' time.
There is still a lot of shorts to go this season though: besides the Dazzlings, there are supposed to be three more MV's. And we haven't even gotten a single CYOA short yet which were advertised before the season began. I'm hoping it still has a chance to deliver a few more giggles, otherwise I'll be left wanting for S3.
>>
>>33925612
I'm separating.
After SB, everything tripped on itself. And that is a shame because we had a good opener and then an acceptable special.
Now they just plummet to the ground. I can only hope the sirens's MV seduce some fans back and the new waifu thief creates a bit of drama. Content always come after the drama.
>>
>>33924627
Now that I have the chance, I want to ask: there will be any plans to add the comics and books as well?
I know everyone wants to forget the Christmas special, but the books are acceptable. Hell, there are even some different scenes that should have been part of the movies, shame they never got made.
>>
>>33925714
>I'm separating.
Interesting because, I actually am a little torn on whether the shorts before SB were better or worse (overall) than those that followed after. There are more YT shorts in the first half, but it's focused around the girls showing off their interests and hobbies at least (Sunset and Dash's were my favorites). The pet-show shorts were pretty darn boring though, and this second round of shorts have their moments (as well as music videos, even if there's only one good one).
>>
>>33925802
If somebody provide the sources then it will be added.

>>33925557
Good to hear.

>>33925476
I like the fact that racoonkun is the only one who know how to draw tits.
>>
>>33925876
>I like the fact that racoonkun is the only one who know how to draw tits.
yes,giving money to his patreon.
>>
>>33925876
I'm going to ask them to those comic guys in their next thread.
>>
Someone rewatches the old shorts for background actions?
I know the main story, so I always wonder what could be happpening behind the scenes.
>>
File: 1559027756906.png (216 KB, 720x1226)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>33926340
I always do like to go back on re-watches and look for shit in the background: I'm convinced the animators have a lot of fun with putting things around for observant watchers. Recently, after the end of DHX's involvement was announced, one of the artists showed off a few concept arts and answered to that effect.
>>
>>33925476
Shouldn't Adagio be flat chested?
>>
>>33925876
And then Raccoonkun draws that stupid fucking human horn on unicorns.
>>
File: 2041082.jpg (603 KB, 1700x1900)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
Random bump
>>
File: Spoiler Image (629 KB, 1011x2000)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
well well wel, look who are back!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ands0
>>
>>33927413
Well, I found it very mellow. It's a huge contrast compared to their songs in RR, but yet they manage to hypnotize me.
I should have know: they are singers at heart. They will always try to be close to the stage in front of thousands of fans.
Having said that, a few sprouts:

1- Aria and dots kind of don't mix, plus I don't like her poofy outfit much. Adagio is the one who is supposed to be puffy.

2- Taco suit? Really? I know fan reconigtion is good, but a dress which main theme are tacos feels like pandering.

3- Like I said: mellow. But it's easy to overcome.

Now, having picking out the sprouts, here's the beef:

Guess who's back? Back again.
Dazzle are. Tell a friend.
>>
Hey, what's going on?
I though people were more excited to discuss the new music video.
>>
File: sonata.png (310 KB, 522x658)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>33927413
>>33927475
Are those fucking TACOS on Sonata's new dress?

I also enjoyed it, I have to agree it's a lot more soft-spoken and light than what the Dazzlings usually perform, helps expand their range a bit. I'm genuinely interested in how they got to this point, where they've been since RR and what exactly it is they want but I think a music vid is a good start for bringing them back into the limelight.

I really don't get the flak it seems to be getting as not having done enough to explain where the Dazzlings have been in the past 5 years, or suggests they're already reformed over a single song and now the show's done with them. You're not going to get all the exposition/resolution you want for the Dazzles in a single short, and they're not going to just be done with the Dazzlings in a single short: they're obviously being set up for more from here.
>>
>>33928457
I hope they have a bigger role in the future special.
The ending of their song feels like an opener for a future event more than a closure of an act.
It's normal that the specials turn different than their book written actions. I wonder what are they going to do.
>>
>>33927399
Tits too big. Also why she wearing Brad clothes?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (515 KB, 1600x1800)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>33928615
That's why I said it was random.
Here's another one.
>>
Is this true?
>>33926550
>>33926567
>>33926576
>>
When Megan wants a villain to be reformed is she doing it or the is Hasbro arm stroking her?
>>
File: 1560122079593.png (26 KB, 472x238)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
It's over, bros. >>33928759
Equestria Girls is no longer being produced. There will be no epic finale. No more movies. No more specials. Just a few more shorts, and then it's over.
>>
>>33928860
>No more specials
>No more shorts
We have a S3 confirmed already along with at least one more special for S2 (this year). There's plenty of horse-girl coming down the pipe. Also:
>that doesn't mean we won't in the future
>>
>>33928796
Yes
>>
>>33924588
>not an exact mirror of Fim and vice-versa
Wasted.
Opportunities.
>>
>>33927399
I finally understand why Brad became the r9k:
The writers hate Poland.
>>
>>33928875
Haha, nice to see the denial on your side for once.
>>
>>33928789
It is true.
I always felt that the magic residue that enters in Canterlot City has been creating inmense magic powers, even at lowest factor.
Let me explain it:

>EqG 1
Our first encounter. There's a portal to Earth, and it's open every 30 moons. When Sunset takes the crown and puts it on, the magic overtakes her so she becomes a demon and giving her power enough to mindcontrol over 50 to 60 persons, destroy the front of the building, and create 2 imps.
While this happened, Twilight was able to put the crown on, pony up, and pony up 5 other teenagers THAT HAD NO CONTACT WITH MAGIC WHATSOEVER. Effects lasted until Sunset got rainbow'd, creating a huge crater on the school's entrance, and Twilight came back to the Crystal Empire.

>EqG 2
We saw that the rainbow was as big as the Babilonia's Tower, and the Dazzlings were three magical beasts STILL CAPABLE of absorb magic. They manage to hypnotize and 4D chess everyone to get their powers back. Sunset tested to write back in a magical book that allowed her direct contact with the princess. IT WORKED! HOW? The gates were closed!
Not only it worked, Twilight created a gate to travel back to Earth. This leave A GATE OPEN to the magic to enter and leave as it pleases.
While the 6 were together, magic didn't happened. This gave us a hint: to activate the magic, you need a catalyst.
The girls though that they needed a song, but this wasn't the catalyst; it were the sirens.
When it looked that they got away with their plans, their magic was affecting the surrounding area, allowing the girls to activate their powers to fight as well. And not only that, Sunset (being from Equestria too) managed to activate her inner magic and use it as a boost TO THE ALREADY POWERFUL SPELL.
This time there wasn't any obvious damages, but that was because the gems absorbed so much power they cracked. The Dazzlinga were defeated and everything supposedly turns to normal. Only one exception: a human discovered the energy output.

Cont
>>
File: 2050048.png (2.05 MB, 1000x4400)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>33928953

Side note because of character limit: Vinyl must hide something, because it was very common to her to follow a talking dog, do whatever the girls wanted without any question, and have a transformer car for no reason.

>EqG 3
This, while far from be the last example, was the event that cemented the theory.
The human who discovered the magic output was human Twilight Sparkle. She has been investigating since the first movie, and the Friendship Games were a good excuse to investigate as close as she wanted.
This sounded as a perfect plan; on paper. When she created the pendant, she might added a small absorber to study magic more closely, but the thing is it acted WAY TOO GOOD as intended, absorbing the magic of the main suspects, AND EVEN THE MAGIC THAT ALLOWED THE PORTAL TO BE OPEN!!!
When Cinch pressured Twilight to use the magic, it was the spark the light that ignited the dynamite: the encapsuled magic "found a way out" of the pendant, and it exploded, corrupting her.
The pendant managed to be closed, but sci-twi already got most of the magic, allowing to OPEN AS MANY PORTALS AS SHE WANTED without getting tired. Sunset, aware of this, used the rest of the magic to reach her final form and fight Midnight, but she only had the minor part of everything; Midnight got almost everything.
If it wasn't for spike and Sunset's knowledge, Midnight could have been absorbed so much magic she could have become into a nuke ready to blow.

Magic in the EqG world is like if the air is filled with nitroglycerin, and Midnight is still inside Twilight, regardless of whatever EqG 4 wants to make us believe.
>>
>>33929032
So what you're saying is that you need a magic user using magic in order for the natives use magic?

Care to elaborate on Vinyl?
>>
Is this correct?

Human Glimmer: Political/Ideological Activist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hphgHi6FD8k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMUx4AQl5tI

Human Neighsay: Super Intendent.

Human chrysalis: either an undercover teacher or leader of a biker gang.

Human Sombra: Dictator or Political candidate
>>
>>33929073
Well, yes and no. You need someone who knows how to use magic, but you also need a catalyst to make that magic available.
The crown, the gems, the pendant, the crystals, the stone, the mirror, the phone.
Even a watering can was part of the catalysts.
But this may change a bit: the Storm King's magic was strong enough to still be active and roam around, and even stronger to attack the H7 since they are like magnetic poles thanks to their small charms.

>Expand about Vinyl
What person do you know it will follow talking dogs, lend help to strangers, and have a transformer car that turns from a vehicle to a small DJ booth?
Either is high on their meds or they have a secret agenda going on.
>>
>>33929160
Sweetie Drops and Vinyl are secret agents special when?
>>
>>33929102
SG has been called a cult leader before. Because she was one in the show.
>>
>>33929102
I actually headcanon Discord as the intendent.
>>
>>33929205
Do you have the clip?
>>33929221
Why Discord?
>>
Have someone done a timeline?

EQG 1 = FIM S3

EQG 2 = FIM S4

EQG 3 = FIM S5

EQG 4 = FIM S6
>>
>>33929224
Being a God of Chaos looks more important than two Alicorns who were selected to rule.
Besides, an alicorn's power is like 7 unicorns if the show's bible is taking into consideration, so an alicorn is just an overpowered pony.
It needed both princesses to defeated him, so he is more powerful. In the human world must be translated to have more importance and influence.
>>
>>33929176
When the EqG team have a great idea and Hasbro gives them the greenlight.

And I may grow wings and I learn to breath on Mars.
>>
>>33929251
So Steam Hams?
>>33929298
Has Boulder done any EQG content or only FIM?
>>
File: 1633439.jpg (329 KB, 1698x947)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>33929379

Celestia with her crazy explanations
the superintendent’s gonna need his medication
when he hear’s Tia’s lame exaggerations
there’ll be trouble in town tonight!
>>
The ESL levels in this thread are even higher than normal.
>>
>>33929397
Even Paco can learn gringo.
>>
>>33929393
Is it wrong that I want a romantic tension between the two?

>>33929403
>>33929397
Go home your drunk.
>>
>>33929408
Wouldn't be the first time someone wants shipping on EqG. And who knows? It can be fun.

I'm already drunk in my house. Your move.
>>
>>33929419
Somehow I doubt that.
>>
If you could write movie/short/special what would it be about?
>>
>>33929560

I don't know. I want to know about Sunset's parents.
>>
>>33929612
Aren't they dead?
>>
>>33929618
They aren't dead. They weren't mentioned, that's all.
>>
>>33928953
>30 moons
How many days are there in 30 moons?
>>
>>33929687
2.5 years
>>
>>33929233
No, but Spring Breakdown happens before S8.
I know because the school doesn't exists and Spike hasn't molt down.
>>
>>33924627
So I have gone through all of these files, apparently even you do not have a comprehensive EQG collection, does anyone know where I can get the rest of the episodes?

I am going by this: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/my-little-pony-equestria-girls/seasons/all

And here is what is present in this link with the extras removed: https://pastebin.com/raw/fvUqxcaa

Also, please man, for the love of god adhere to some sort of usable naming standard, it took forever to sort all this, and I've been doing this shit for years.

If there is not an actual repo that contains all of the episodes then I recommend that we work on that ASAP, that media will probably not be available for long, once the next gen is gone it very well may disappear from official channels for good.
>>
>>33929942
>rest of the episodes
It might help if you specify what exactly he is missing, that *is* a pretty comprehensive archive of all things Equestria girls in regards to the shorts, music videos, and specials. The only thing missing from it are the four movies themselves (Equestria Girls, Rainbow Rocks, Friendship Games, Legend of Everfree), and shorts that have been released on the DiscFam app but have not yet made their way to youtube (which are of higher visual quality), the latter will be added when they get to YT. The former (the movies) I assume are left out for one reason or another to avoid Hasbro forcing Mega to delet the link?
>>
>>33929972
Christ, you know what, just ignore me, I will post tomorrow when I'm not tired as shit.

I cant even type what I am trying to say at this point.
>>
>>33929972
I'm fairly certain almost everything that went to youtube was on the app first, so they SHOULD be similar in number. But that I can't be sure of. All I can tell you is the number of DiscFam app shorts that haven't made their way to youtube yet:
>Festival Filters
>How to Backstage
>Festival Looks
>Five Lines You Need to Stand In
>Find the Magic (Music Vid)
>>33929974
s'all good man
>>
File: 1389731857300.png (300 KB, 1058x705)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>33929974
okay, I am going to try this one more time.

So what is missing is the following:

Specials:
27 Summertime Shorts (This looks like a fuckup by someone on thetvdb)
28 Rise up
29 Room to grow

Season 1:
1 Dance Magic 06/24/2017
2 Movie Magic 07/01/2017
3 Mirror Magic 07/08/2017

So what I am looking for is those two shorts and the three "* Magic" episodes, there is a compiled movie in there of the three, but that screws up metadata scraping in a bad way, it would be nice to have the three episodes, I know I've seen them around.
>>
>>33929987
I have no idea what 'Rise up' is meant to represent, that doesn't ring any bells of any special, but 'Room to grow' is the song played in 'Twilight's Shop of Horrors' so I don't know why it's separate.
The Youtube version DID fuck up the audio though while the DiscFam didn't, and there is a 'clean' audio of Room to Grow floating around so maybe that is what it is, is just the song.
>The three separate Magic specials
I've seen them around too, it's late but tomorrow I'll try desu-diving for mega links
>>
>>33929995
Well that's interesting, sounds like some retard messed up the metadata then, might need to look into fixing that if possible.
>tomorrow I'll try desu-diving for mega links
Same, will update if I find anything.
>>
>>33930000
One time I received an e-mail from MEGA saying that if I don't check it after a long period of time, they can delete all the stuff without your consent.
Enter session once in a while to avoid this.
>>
>>33928875
>We have a S3 confirmed
Part of me wants to believe this but
[citation needed]
>>
>>33930095
Use IPFS to host your shit.
https://github.com/ipfs/ipfs
There's enough EqG autists collectively that everything should stay pinned 24/7.
>>
>>33930123
Thanks, I'll take it into consideration if I want a secondary file backup.
>>
>>33930000
Neat quads.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (324 KB, 637x530)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>33929942
>>33929987
Mega man here. Everything is there that is on Youtube. I made sure of it by following the wiki some time ago and then by adding all new additions one by one as they come. If you think something's missing, it's not. Just might be named something else as >>33929995 noted.

I upload the Youtube rips because, while still pretty bad thanks to Youtube's compression algorithm, it's at least deinterlaced unlike the DiscoFam rips, making noticeable quality and screenshots relatively better.

Ideally I'd much prefer to have actual BD rips of all of it, with actual good encoding like the iTunes rips as a close second. Youtube is simply the best we're going to get because apparently fuck us.

But anyways, is all there.

Also I'm probably going to just delete the MMM special since it is just a redundant copy of the rip found on yayponies. Since it's there, it's kind of just wasted space honestly.
>>
>>33930335
Also what's wrong with my naming convention? It doesn't have metadata cause honestly I don't have time for that, but downloaded as is, I think it's perfectly fine. It's chronologically ordered, ez-pz.
>>
>>33930347
what's wing is that it is impossible to scrape metadata for all of it automatically without completely redoing the entire filename and folder convention.

you really need to standardize the entire collection so that it can be batch renamed or at least recognized by scraping programs.

see the pastebin here for an example of how it should become formatted to make it usable.
https://pastebin.com/raw/fvUqxcaa
>>
>>33930400
Why would you need to scrape it from Mega, though? You just download the folder as a zip and go.
>>
Is Forgotten Friend ban in Islamic countries?

What's the likely hood of this happening?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxJE5WIPz20
>>
so, the EG S3 is the current?
>>
>>33930620
I'm pretty sure this is still season 2.
>>
>>33930420
you scrape METADATA based on the file names, for things like media servers this is very useful and important AFTER you've downloaded the files, as the files are now they are unusuable for any software.
>>
Why do you guys like this thread?
>>
>>33930642
They have shit taste.
>>
>>33930642
I like it every month or so for general discussion of the spinoff, the threads that come with the shorts I try to focus only on the short itself and character threads I focus only on specific characters, but here if anything comes to mind about the series as a whole (or any news comes up) this thread serves as a place to bring it up without making a whole new thread for it.
>>
>>33930636
Oh, I see. That makes more sense. Perhaps you're right. If you can give me a recommendation on good metadata editing software, I might go ahead and do that soon. You bring a good point.
>>
>>33930689
Filenames, my dude. Not the metadata itself.
>>
>>33930713
Give me a recommended scheme then. You clearly have more experience than me. I don't want to touch the folders though, they're what sort the files themselves for ease of access.
>>
>>33930463
>Forgotten Friendship banned in Islam
Why would be? The only thing at best would be a modification in Twilight's stars.

>What is the likelyhood of this to happen?
We sort of had that when the Dazzlings got rainbow'd. Their magic forms were obliterated.
>>
>>33930810
Don't Muslim want woman to be ultra modest?
>>
>>33931060
They are on a beach.
I think muslims can hold back a bit. You are on a bikini when you are on a beach.
>>
File: medium (4).png (248 KB, 800x450)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
You think we will have references to other shows? Well, besides Doctor Who, but he mostly appears in the pony show.
>>
Is it wrong that I want a crossover with this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman:_Red_Son
>>
>>33931386
>A saga where a supposed hero is a villain, yet manages to still be a hero.
Unless a descendant od Starswhirl comes up, I can't imagine how it would happen.
>>
File: eg4.jpg (193 KB, 1280x665)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>33926401
Speaking of that page, posting a link to his dump of EqG concept art, there is some pretty cute stuff in here. Hopefully other artists will follow suit in the future and dump whatever they've been holding on to.
https://bevinbrand.tumblr.com/
>>
>>33931676
>T-pose
At least Brad can still assert his dominance.
>>
>>33928860
>currently

>>33928952
oh the cope
>>
Whose pushing Rajack ship and why?
>>
File: 2057505.jpg (218 KB, 997x1920)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>33931676
I like how even in his art, Twilight is drawn like a turbothot. This right here is a look of someone who's telekinetically squeezing and jerking you off just because she likes it.
>>
>>33931897
>Who?
The art team. No really, thw script says nothing about moonie eyes or the hearts thing.
Those are elements the artists do.

>Why?
Shit and giggles.
>>
Hey, 100 posts in just 4 days, and we just were around 30 posters.
Now that is a plus.
>>
>>33931897
It's just cute man. They just pair well.
>>
File: 2062695.jpg (189 KB, 1906x1162)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Man, their return was really a welcomed one.
I hope they stay this time.
>>
>>33932170
Most posters are staying away because of the leaks. It's why the board is super slow.
>>
>>33932302
Do we have any more future leaks? Or the english schedule finally catched the italian one?
>>
File: 1552219734156.gif (816 KB, 454x454)
816 KB
816 KB GIF
>>33932313
There is no telling and many aren't chancing it.
>>
Reminder
>>
How different your life would have been if you either went to CPA or CHS?

>>33932176
I hope you meant platonically.
>>
>>33932453
I'd be a Chad millionaire if I never posted on 4chan.
>>
>>33930728
look here
>>33929942
https://pastebin.com/raw/fvUqxcaa
I've literally already done it for myself, there is an acceptable naming convention.
>>
>>33932453
>CPA
I just made a post about that inthe shadowbolt thread. Check it.
>>33932642

>CHS
Well, before EqG all together, maybe pretty lonely. Sunset being a general bitch would have made me very wary from the other boys. And since everyone goes with a group, I would have probably ended with the nerds, but only because of my general knowledge of vidya, anime and shows. But not because I'm actually an egghead.
After EqG it would be fun, hanging with the various people around. I may help with a play or sing at the karaoke, but I doubt I become a socialite. Highschool would be just bearable now.
>>
>>33932453
>>33932659
>responding to yourself
party foul
>>
So the sirens thing: Kind of interested in what direction they'd go with them.

It ends a bit ambigously there, so I could see them coming back as villains or becoming satisfied with a mundane life.

>>33931676
>>33931920
Honestly, the sketches are so much better looking than the finished product.

I really wish we could get an actual hand drawn or anime series based on how good the sketches always look compared to the finsihed product.
>>
>>33929393
>>33929251
I'd rather see Human cozy glow, tirek and Chrysalis as counselors at the tartarus camp for troubled teenagers, with them constantly having to cover up their crazy schemes they're pulling so Camp counselor Grogar doesn't fire them.
>>
>>33932719
Hey, I want to be a Chad and fuck everyone of them standing up, but I take the universe (EqG) into consideration, and it's like finding a coin inside an infinite hole.
>>
>>33929224
I was referring to a fanon of her leading an antifa-esque mob. Her beanie, torn hose, and jacket gave it away.
>>
In reality collaborateurs of Antifa are fat men and women, landwhales, but the actual members are sticklets, men without muscles and with a soya face and women who're barely bones and skin. The later are known to complain about busty women getting all the men and perpetuating "the man".
>>
>>33932774
Human Cozy Glow would be that one capeshit villain who's a grown woman in the body of a girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw
>>
When the first trailer for next special?
>>
File: 2042232.jpg (60 KB, 640x360)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>33932933
Probably July 12th, if schedule is to be believed.
>>
File: 1469130499980.png (258 KB, 800x450)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>33933033
And the end is soon, but that's alright.
>>
>>33933109
Don't be sad because it ended, be happy because it happened.
>>
>>33927413
It's soft spoken and light, but they haven't lost their siren magic.
>>
So we have several more shorts and a special but that might be it for a while and potentially forever?
>>
File: 2041809__.jpg (36 KB, 569x667)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>33924588
GOOD BYE NOT HORSES
WE'RE DABBIN OVER YOU
>>
>>33933529
Not as long as you may think.
We will have everything in a couple of weeks.
>>
What are the wasted protentional(s) of EQG?
>>
>>33933668
The magic specials.
We didn't hjad a proper moment with S5, again. Juniper was a shit girl who's only filming career should be in BLACKED videos, and the ShimGlim crossover should have been a silly pony learning to be a human, not a generic Sailor Moon episode.
>>
>>33933710
>BLACKED videos
Do you mean porn?
>>
>>33933742
Yes.
>>
>>33933668
Definitely need more Shadowbolts. And I would like to see Twilight's relationship with Timber actually develop some more. He hasn't appeared enough.
>>
>>33933668
Building off the portals opening up after LoE. There IS still time to make something of that plot-thread but over 2017, 2018, and 2019 so far very little has been done to address the problem of the tear directly or build up the threat of several new portals showing up around the world. It would have been better to hop on it last year.
>>
>>33933033
>>33932933
>>33933109
So they're actually doing the music festival thing and not just chopping it up into a million pieces?
>>
>>33933886
They may chop it, but to make a CYOA structure.
You know: the main video will take like 5 to 10 minutes, and the choices will take only around 2 to 4.
>>
>>33933934
They've done nothing to indicate any more CYOA stuff-- if anything, it looks like those were too much trouble since they've ditched it completely for these shorts.
>>
>>33933961
>They've done nothing to indicate any more CYOA stuff
It came advertised with S2, was CYOA stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9CbqHpol0 in the description:
>The Mane 7 also give viewers helpful tips and tricks for getting through Spring Break and music festival season with some hilarious videos – even some where you can choose the ending!
>you can choose the ending!
>>
>>33933961
>it looks like they've ditched it completely.
Well, that goes away my chances of seeing Sunset do yoga, or finally meet the Ace Thruster that will amaze her.
Let alone the bad endings that I was looking forward, like breaking reality and dissapear of time itself or the end where she discovers who were the villains, but they will always make repeat her dissapointment forever.
At least we'll get more Dazzlings.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (574 KB, 600x600)
574 KB
574 KB GIF
And just to break the ice, a completely random image.
>>
If you could choose one of the Humane 7 for a special what which would it be and why?
>>
>>33934328
Pinkie Pie because she needs the focus. She feels the least developed of the cast and hasn't really gotten anything to differentiate her from the original Pinkie. Just do something with her.

Hell, here's my cliche idea. Give her a special that shows she's worried about growing up and graduating and feels scared that she's still childish and immature while everyone else seems to be becoming an adult.
>>
>>33934384
Add her sisters. We need Marble for cute factor, Limestone for a serious yet charming advice, and Maud to Maud around.
>>
For those who cares about pitching.

>Talons
Sci Twi founds a computer that is filled with virus and malwares gained awareness. Now sci twi must the computer from hacking electronic devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQtZPNjc2gY

>End and Legacy
AJ tells AB a story how their parents demise affected but how their actions made her into the women she is.

1/?
>>
>>33934520
>Spoiled Dresser

Rarity wins a contest.

Goes to a party get hit but she respectively declines it.

A group of girl destroyed her dress.
Bookmark 0:50 - 1: 1:30

She becomes literally broken for few weeks.

Then through detective skills she's going to confront the guy.

Bookmark 1:30 - 3:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-KpbQVxWhA
>>
>>33934528
>A group of girl destroyed her dress. Bookmark 0:50 - 1: 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6SdCDpvTnw

3/3
>>
>>33934528
>Confrots the guy.
>Initial D style.
How did we went from a meaner version of Made in Manehattan, to an Initial D reference?
>>
>>33934970
>Initial D
Prior to this response never heard of this.
Did you not watch the clips?
But let's face it Rarity is probably one the most Humane 7 that would hold an actually grudge.
>>
File: 2063316.png (26 KB, 533x342)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Welp
>>
>>33935015
I did saw the clips.
That Cinderella scene always gave me a boner, even as a kid.
I understand that you say Rarity holds a grudge, I can see her confronting the guy, and I can see that asshole be a massive ponce.
But you can't just tell me you don't know nothing about Initial D!
Watch these to understand the idea of the series:
>https://youtu.be/ItjjWECjD_M
>https://youtu.be/g8ZAwhK3Ig4
>https://youtu.be/qFEWBm_3yK8
>https://youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA

And if you are a bit of a motorhead, check these:
>https://youtu.be/dNF5sic8WHo
>https://youtu.be/HBRy4-__oh0
>>
>>33935091
>Rejected pitch
Na-Nani?!
>>
File: 1547133321165.png (530 KB, 617x1024)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
>>33935091
>Nick Confalone is the Aceposter and Ace is his OC
>>
>>33935091
I believe that it's still gonna continue.
>>
>>33935100
That's good 90's CGI.
I don't know what to tell you anon.
Can you actual see this being made?
>>
>>33935120
Since when Flutters get that confident.
>>
File: 1150929.jpg (344 KB, 691x672)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>33935225
She's always been a bit of a skank deep inside.
>>
>>33935220
Well, like I said: it's a meaner version of Made in Manehattan.
The girls tearing up her dress is almost like taken out of Disney, and Rarity getting dramatic is a given.
Now, that she starts a detective work and confront the girls again for their actions would be interesting. She can (for example) demonstrate that they cheat to get what they want, including the destruction of her dress.
It could happen.
>>
>>33934520
Applejack gets an internship job working at a bulk farm Machinery warehouse type place, working like a female hank hill, except with tractors and stuff instead of propane.

The manager of the place, Gladmane, however keeps pushing her to do unethical shit (like dumping pre-owned machines that she knows are a few weeks of use away from breaking down completely), and browbeating her with her numbers not matching up to what's required by Him/corporate.
She ends up quitting when finds out that he's fiddled with some of her sales orders she's set up for customers to ship them busted "refurbished" machinery, confronting gladmane about basically trying to force her into ripping people off without her knowledge, and storms out after resetting the orders to make sure that the correct pre-agreed upon products arrive with the customer.

while stewing about quitting her job, she gets a text from someone who was related to the person the last order was set up with (Either Filthy rich or maybe Mayor mare) offering her another internship due to hearing about the reason she quit her job and being impressed with making sure everything was up to snuff. (Filthy rich, being a rich business owner with seemingly multiple fronts, would make more sense, but having mayor mare be related to the customer would segue into something similiar to the Comic with her and mayor mare)
>>
>>33935435
Wow, would unironically be a seriously good special. It would actually be a good practical lesson on ethics in business, something that is becoming more common to teach these days.

I'm impressed, anon.
>>
>>33934520
The episode begins with spike doing some more youtube videos like with the unboxing stuff, and does a small bit of interaction between him and twilight establishing that spike is VERY proud of his videos and has kind of an e-celeb prima donna side about them.
Twilight and the others are watching some of spike's youtube videos on their version of youtube, and Sunset basically says "Hey, twilight, this is kind of dumb, you know people are going to see this and go "Hey! A fucking talking dog!" right?"
twilight then laughs and tells the others that she's setup Spike's video account to a private setting so that only the seven of them are able to see anything that he posts; Spike is shown to be listening (Unseen) from outside the room or somewhere where the others can't see him and is obviously upset about this (and twilight not telling him about this, essentially lying to him about it).

we then cut to the next day around town, and find out that spike's videos of the "talking down" have suddenly gone viral around town (a good way to do this would be for Twilight to get woken up by a text from Sunset and a "OMGWTF look at this trending! Meeting now!" type thing), with the group getting together and frantically trying to figure out a way to damage control it, by taking down and deleting all of spike's videos and hoping things just blow over and people will forget about it like they do most memes.
>>
>>33935501

We then get a news group from a news station rolling up to twilight's house and talking about how, since its a pretty slow news week, they were wanting to get a story about the "talking dog" and asking her for the secret for how they make him seem so natural.

We get a short bit of comedy scenes as the group try desperately to stall/get rid of the news people while trying to figure out a way to explain away the videos-- During this, have Flash be trying to talk to sunset and ask her about maybe getting back together again, with her constantly shutting him down with a "Too busy, talk later" kind of thing, ala legend of everfree.

At the end the reporters get fed up and finally barge their way in to talk to twilight and video spike, and flash ends up saving the day by doing a ventriloquism routine to imitate spike's voice and play things off as just a really good ventriloquism act, placating the reporters and sending them off.

We get a scene of Sunset sheepishly trying to thank Flash and make up for ignoring him, with her saying "I had no idea you could do ventriloquism" and flash responding that she never ASKED about anything about him, or something to drive home that when the two were together she never got to know him and never did that after she reformed either.

The episode will close with the mane six trying to lay out ground rules with each other to try and not have this happen again and keep the magic happenings more of a secret, and then a cut to show a government individual of some sort overlooking canterlot high or even spying on them directly, opening up the idea of them having to try and avoid being found out more and having a government investigation going on.
>>
>>33935501
>>33935508
Are you >>33935352?
>>
>>33935549
No, I'm >>33935435
>>
Would it be better or worst if there were more dose of reality in EQG?
>>
>>33935501
>>33935508
Shit, I left out typing that spike had altered his account settings from being private after hearing twilight say she'd set it to private. (I guess its implied, but I still feel dumb not typing it out)
>>
>>33932446
>their
>not his
>>
>>33935352
As long the guy is just extremally charming and doesn't get forgiven instantly I'll be okay with this.
>>
>>33934520
the episode establishes early on that Fluttershy is a bit of a close mangaka and draws manga in her spare time, with her being too shy to share it with others.
Somehow the others stumble on it, such as them being over at her house, or it falling out of her backpack at school, with the others complimenting her on it and telling her how good she is at it.

Sunset starts pushing Fluttershy to enter an amateur manga/comic book artist competition, pushing her to the point where she's being overbearing in an attempt to "Help" her friend, with her finally browbeating her into entering (or even entering her without her knowledge saying that she'll thank her later).

During the competiton we get introduced to another Manga artist who has his Writing pad
get possessed with a magic whisp, and gaining the ability to bring anything he draws to life, and after initially seeming friendly ends up regarding Fluttershy as a threat to him winning the contest due to how good her art is after seeing it.

During this, rainbow dash ends up taking Sunset aside and giving her a "What the hell?!" speech, telling her that she's known fluttershy since she was a kid and that while Sunset means well she KNOWS that fluttershy is an incredibly introverted person, and pushing her like Sunset is won't help her get over her shyness but will just end up making her stress out, and Sunset ending up taking this to heart and realizing she was being overbearing in trying to help her friend.

We then progress with the adventure side of the plot with the other manga artist trying to kidnap and replace Fluttershy with a drawing he made of her with Sunset and dash picking up on it due to the difference in personality between the new one and real fluttershy, and end up rescuing fluttershy and getting into a fight with the villain.
>>
>>33935605

They end up defeating him in an incredibly mundane manner by simply realizing that the number of Pages in his notebook is finite, and just playing defensive until he runs out of paper.
>>
>>33935606
We need a list on what we already pitch.

Also are the Dazzling going to be antagonist/villain again?
>>
>>33935569
Depends. Some shorts or specials could do with a bit of realism, but we also have to know that reality=/=grim and grey.
Is about balance: you can be real, but if you are a show you have to remember you are also fantasy.
>>
>>33935654
Based on the book and the video we just got, I think it looks like the staff want to have them reformed and satisfied with finding the "magic" in mundane life.

I'd like to see them return myself though.
>>
File: gloriosa_dress_014.png (1.14 MB, 858x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>33924623
>>
File: Spoiler Image (194 KB, 669x509)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>33935120
I would readily believe it, the mad lad
>>
>>33936122
He is playing with us like a damn fiddle.
The worst part is we want him to play with us.
>>
>>
>>33936455
Would you guys be okay if Gloriosa has a relationship with Filthy Rich?
>>
>>33936662
Why?! She wouldn't be with the man who almost took away her family's legacy.
In fact, I bet if he would have been in the Gaia Everfree incident, he would have been crushed inside a tree.
>>
>>33935569
There are times when you need a bit of reality in your stories (there are times even my fairly generous suspension of disbelief is tested by EqG), and while I would be interested in the occasional grounded, realistic episode... for the most part I would like my cartoon light-hearted and filled with fun. I get enough reality in real-life, my cartoon horse-girls and cartoon horses is where I go get away from it.
>>
>>33936455
so finally filthy rich destroyed camp everfree
>>
Is this accurate if the villains/antagonist have won?

Sunset Blitzkrieg the triarchie and mane 5 took the over the Crystal Empire within a week. Leading to a perpetual war with Equestria.

Dazzlings get enough magic to brute force the portal and face off Tirek.

Midnight Sparkle see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZTqYOsao2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgem93HHiDM

Gloriosa Daisy
bookmark 13:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnhIWdW5_8

Juniper Montage
Permabanned from the studios. Dammed of making black videos and cracking under the table for most of her life.

Wallflower Blush
Shimmy be sent to Equestria due memory loss.
Rack by guilt Wallflower goes into step depression.

Vignette Valencia
Eventually like all e-celbs becomes lost in the vortex of history.
>>
When will they do an episode where Applejack realizes she's gay?
>>
>>33937227
They already have, and she treated it like crying. You keep it on the inside.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Also, shamelessly posting this, because, why didn't this exist until now? EQG Discord:
https://discord.gg/k8vaThs
>>
File: 1047808.png (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>33932493
>My Past is Today.mkv
>>
>>33937485
> My_past_is_not_today.avi
>>
>>33937215
>Cranking guys under the table.
I though that was for the Shadowbolts.
>>
>>33937766
Implying girls outside of CPA are incapable of this.
>>
>>33934520
Sunset bugs the mane six to join her in for a night playing Tirek's revenge for weeks, finally convincing them all to join in for a single game night (Some of them are okay with it, like dash, while others like Rarity find it boring). A magic spark ends up possessing "Tirek's revenge" and sucking the mane six into the game. with each of them being slapped with an RPG class-- Each of the mane six however end up with classes almost diametrically OPPOSED to what their personalities are, leading to hilarity: AJ for example gets a "fantasy princess" type thing where she's stuck into a corset and has only support abilities and a really annoying submissive/mindless Maidservant that follows her around and mindlessly does the literal interpretation of what AJ has (This class change should come with a "Where the hell are my Organs?!" joke as AJ points to her having a corset on her that gives her an absurdly/impossibly thin Waist).

The group end up deciding that the only way to beat the game is to "play" through and get to Tirek's castle and defeat him-- this inevitably ends up in a slapstick comedica manner of ineptitude of them all bumbling their way along due to the issues with their classes, and being miserable due to it.

Sunset ends up becoming more and more depressed about this, as not only does she feel responsible for the magical situation they find themselves in but also takes them being miserable and not enjoying themselves somewhat personally and feeling like she was wrong to try and force them to do something that they aren't having fun with.
>>
>>33938092

The mane six end up realizing they've been buzzkills about things the entire way and not even TRYING to enjoy things, and realize how shitty they're making Sunset feel, and end up trying to legitimately *have fun*, and end up realizing creative ways to use their classes outside the intended use (Such as AJ Using her maid servan'ts literal mindset to use her as a living weapon by phrasing "requests" to her in a way that its basically telling her "Kill that thing by doing X, Y and then Z" and riding her around like a mount on her shoulders, ect.

The group ends up having fun simply by virtue of being a bunch of friends together goofing around, and make it to Tirek and defeat him with a giant rainbow beam, ending up outside the game.

The group has kind of heart to heart where Sunset apologizes somwhat for trying to force the others to do something that she enjoyed and they didn't, and they apologize for not even trying to enjoy it, realizing that 90% of the fun of an RPG is just having fun with your friends and the social interaction, and the group sits down for another game (This time with more proper classes for each other in a non-magical game).

For the feel of the episode, I'm thinking something akin to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwYRTkKTHXU , more of a taking the piss take on Video game RPG than outright depiction.
>>
>>33938092
>>33938103
Now this is an interesting set-up. We always say that when they enter the game they should be a respective class, but actually getting the opposite? And not only that, taking the piss about the game mechanics?
Someone contact Confalone and sell this shit.
>>
>>33938328
I don't think confalone is the issue, he's stated several times he has some ideas he REALLY wants to do with the series.
The issue is hasbro themselves, as the suits don't want to shell out cash for more than the absolute bare minimum, and they can't make legitimate episodes without funding. Shit, hasbro shanked the trixie short down to about half its length, and that's just a short.
>>
>>33938459
>and they can't make legitimate episodes without funding
This doesn't make any sense at all. What does funding have to do with what stories a writers is or isn't allowed to tell? The length is the same, the animation process is still the same, the voice acting is still pretty much the same. What is different about his ideas that he wants and what he's allowed to do where funding comes into the equation?
>>
>>33938466
He's only allowed to make a couple full length episodes each season (the specials). And since there's only a couple, each of the episode plots is mandated to revolve around the Toy designs that the hasbro execs greenlit (The spring break ones for example).

If there was a full season of 24 or more episodes then not every episode would have to revolve around a toyline and they'd have more wiggle room by extension.
>>
>>33938476
Oh, yeah nevermind. I misinterpreted your post.
>>
>>33936455
He was the good guy she was only pissed because he actually threatened her to pay her debt.
>>
>>33937466
And there are incels still clinging to the ship.
>>
File: 1560386139166.jpg (930 KB, 2550x1650)
930 KB
930 KB JPG
>there will never be more Gloriosa
>there will never be a pony Daisy
>>
>>33938839
>there will never be a pony Daisy
anon, there has been a pony Daisy
>>
>>33938652
>He was the good guy.
He was more of an avid capitalist. Yeah, he would have paid the debt, but he would have taken over the camp as well.
The property would have passed from Gloriosa to Filthy Rich, and he would have turn the camp into a naturist resort.
>>
>>33938652
>he actually threatened her to pay her debt
AGAIN WITH THIS BULLSHIT. He WANTED her to miss the payment, and he actually got pissed that she made the payment.
>>
>>33939108
He didn't get as much pissed as mildly disappointed leading to the assumption he wanted the camp to survive one way or another.
>>
Should this thread be made again if we have a raid?
>>
>>33939460
No.
>>
>>33939448
Are you kidding me? Did you even pay attention during the movie? He wanted to tear it down to build the spa, and his plan was entirely predicated upon Gloriosa defaulting on the payments, but when she made the announcement that enough money was raised to save the camp, he left that party pissed.
>>
>>33939461
Yes.
>>
>>33939460
Where's the raid? I missed something when I was sleeping?
>>
>>33939662
Maybe
>>
>>33939834
Anon is talking about raid that took place late winter.

>>33939982
I don't know.
>>
>>33940232
Oh, ok.
>>
>>33924623
I wonder is she crank under that table.
>>33925476
Did Sirens actually have tits?
>>
File: rpg.jpg (214 KB, 1280x702)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>33938103
>>33938092
I also really enjoy this idea. Players getting sucked into the game is always fun, but besides that the twist of having the girls stuck with classes directly opposed to them makes it a lot more interesting, justifying a lot of the girls' being upset with the game when forced to step outside what little comfort zones they had. I think it's well balanced (at least in concept) between Sunset's being angry at their refusal to try to enjoy the game, and the girls' agitation at Sunset trying to force it on them, and similarly ends with a reasonable moral that puts both sides sort of in the right and teaches it doesn't matter 'what' you're playing so long as you're doing it together and having fun.
>Amythest of Gemworld
Also absolute kino taste in DC shorts.
>>
>>33940373
>>Amythest of Gemworld
I never understood why it didn't get a show.
>>
>>33940373
what the fuck is wrong with their eyes?
>>
>>33940388
>>33940373
>I never understood why it didn't get a show.
From what i can tell, it wasn't "cheap" enough. the suits only want cal arts LOLRANDOM type stuff anymore, like Teen titans go. More than anything it did to to Teen titans as a series, TT:G inflicted a far worse wound on western television by teaching executives that pure shit will sell and destroying any desire by them to put in effort or money. (see Thundercats: roar and OKKO as examples of this trend)
>>
>>33934520
The episode starts out with Sunset and twilight having gathered up the shards of the destroyed memory stone, and studying them, talking to each other about wondering if there's more magical objects that have been stuck in the human world, or even equestrians around. Sunset and twilight mull it over while looking over the pieces of the memory stone and realizing that it still has trace magic in it it, making it still technically "dangerous" and try to figure out a way to dispose of it-- Sunset, for her part, notes that it might actually have a beneficial use if used properly, with Twilight being noticeably against it, pointing out what happened with Wallflower, but sunset saying that magic's never really "good" or "evil", its all in how you use it.

We cut to the others leaving school or wherever, possibly even just hanging out with icecream or something. A yell happens in the distance and dash does an impulsive "Ah yeah, HERO TIME!" type pose and prepares to jet off towards whatever's going on, only for one of the others (Like AJ or rarity with her constructs) to grab her and hold her shirt while she runs in place; Someone will basically bitch her out about trying to use magic for EVERY problem that pops up in the world and how they should try and save it for real emergencies or whatnot to keep a low profile. Cut to the camera focusing on whatever it was that caused the situation with it being a comically excessive magical emergency and dash being like "Fucking really? can we go now?" for an expression and the others sheepishly letting her go and joining in. (the emergency isn't important in WHAT it is as its more a justification, something like a magically possessed object or creature from a portal, whatever)
>>
>>33940759

After doing whatever is needed and cleaning the situation up, one of them sets down a guy who at the center of it as a victim, with him exclaiming how great they were and filming them with his iphone (With it being established that he filmed the whole thing earlier), and him talking about how he can't wait to put all this up on youtube/the internet.
The group kind of bite their lips and try and gently persuade him to let it just be "their little secret" only for the guy to turn out to be a complete narcistic asshole who doesn't care about them and is just thinking about how much fame/visits he can get putting all this stuff up on his blog. The group continue trying to get him to give up on it and he gets the idea that they REALLY don't want to have this stuff become common knowledge, and he ends up basically blackmailing them into helping him out with stuff in return for him not putting the stuff up; One of the group groans about Sunset killing them if she finds out.

We then cut back to Sunset and twilight working on studying the memory stones a bit, with them trying to figure out applications for them, and twilight using a gadget to show that she can track the presence of OTHER magical anomalies/objects by using the memory stone as a foci for an example of "find things like this", and them also fiddling with the memory stone at the core of another object that makes makes spike forget everything that he's seen at a spot where the memory stone gadget was placed (Essentially like they put it at a table, ask him to look at everything on the table and then take him aside and ask "What was on the table?" and his response was "Wait, what table?").
>>
>>33934520
>AJ tells AB a story how their parents demise affected but how their actions made her into the women she is.

Didn't we have the Perfect Pear?

>Online Campus
Celestia confronts a student that have been posting toxic content. But the student calls her a tyrant as far he's concern that his action happen off campus.

Example.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAQ7357VoOQZTeRGhMa4r-A
>>
>>33940776

All the while during this hijinks ensue as the group is having to use their magical abilities to do errands for the guy (like dash having to use her super speed to get around town to pick up his laundry at one spot, chinese at another, ect., or AJ having to move absurdly large objects around his house for decorating, like him saying to move a piano a few inches one direction then another because it looks better over there) while also randomly bumping into Sunset and twilight while they're out and trying to avoid actually having to tell them what they're doing.

At the end they end up having the charade fall apart as Sunset and twilight Finally catch them doing a ton of stuff at once, and figure out what's happening.
the creep that's been blackmailing them excitedly wonders what THEIR powers are while doing some more phone filming, and telling her they only have to keep doing stuff for him for a few more "years" and then maybe he'll forget about it, with Sunset getting noticeably more and more pissed off at her friends being taken advantage of.
She ends up tapping into the memory stone and subconsciously gaining the power to not only read people's minds, but also erase memories as well, as she gets rid of all of the guy's memories of everything he'd seen, and then while a little shocked that she managed to do that, twilight grabs the guy's iphone and does an "oops, exposed the memory card to air, hate it when that happens!" thing and ruins the phone and its contents.
The guy confusedly asks who the hell they are and what's going on, before the group beats a hasty getaway.
>>
>>33940800

The group heads back to twilight's place and Sunset stresses out a bit about the morality of what she just did being like what wallflower did, with twilight giving her a "its how you use the magic, right?" assurance in why she's different from wallflower.
Twilight then shows the group some doohickeys she's been fiddling around with with the memory stone and attaches them to the pendants they all wear, so that in the future whenever they use their powers people won't be able to recognize them, and all memories of magical events or videos of them will be erases shortly afterwards, except for them since they're wearing the amulets.
>>
>>33940759
>>33940776
>>33940800
>>33940802
This is actually a really good idea. Sunset getting an upgrade like Rarity's whip, and the girls being able to use Equestria elements to not only be better, but mutate their powers is amazing!
>>
File: 2064536.jpg (306 KB, 2673x1218)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
Have you guys checked the concept arts on Derpibooru guys?
What do you think about it?
>>
>>33941655
Sci-Light is cuter
Twilight is hotter
>>
File: D89g65NUEAAnX0s.jpg large.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1500)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Lots of concept-art by animators got released earlier today on various platforms
https://bevinbrand.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/OhJeeToriG/with_replies
https://twitter.com/kkosicka
>>
File: suntwi.png (1020 KB, 1229x889)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
>>33941655
Holy shit are you me?
>>
>>33941659
>>33941655
Really good, and it kind of makes me think the show is "officially" over if they're releasing all this stuff. its like a dump because they know its over, there's no need to worry about risk of rocking the boat because the boat is sunk.

>>33941659
>>33941655
As for the images though, its kind of sad, because the concept art shows some REALLY good attempts by the people making it to add soul and effort into the characters, and looks better than what we got.

It makes me think that hasbro had a bigger leash than we thought.
>>
>>33941659
Someone color this pic. It looks amazing.
>>
File: 2065031.jpg (38 KB, 240x698)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>33941659
The concept clothes of the concert special are really cool.
I really dig Twilight's.
>>
>>33941655
Did you see the party outfit of Sunset and Twilight?
And Fluttershy looks adorable!
>>
>>33941907
Really cool look for her.
>>
Festival Filters is now officially up on Youtube.
>>
>That look Applejack gives Rarity when she swaps to the heart filter

I mean come on.
>>
>>33941907
Very 80s
I would even say: A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>33941655
Scitwi looks more and more bullyable as you go from left to right. Just look at C: that is one ultra-bullyable nerd.
>>
>>33941907
Why is it so cute?
>>33942159
Why did it took so long for MLP to have an official channel?
>>33942162
I don't see it.
>>33942284
When is EQG taking place?
>>
>>33942162
>>
File: Severe-Auts.png (11 KB, 884x406)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Can someone confirm, that I'm not the only one who does this?
>>
>>33942330
EqG takes place in some sort of 2014 world, yet is filled with 80s culture.
The only massive clash was Pinkie working in a 50s dinner.
>>
>>33942330
>I don't see it.
Oh you'll see it in due time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulteZYyWAA8
>>
>>33941863
It's already been colored. Hopefully it gets posted. I'm still looking for that Gloriosa and Timber one in the upper right-hand corner.
>>
File: 2049006.jpg (405 KB, 1536x2048)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>33942409
Forgot pic.
>>
File: just'd.png (193 KB, 559x694)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>33942412
>Timber with both Sunset *and* Twilight
dude
>>
>>33942412
>Flash Sentry at the bottom
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1549917953958.png (102 KB, 452x423)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>33942425
Truly /ourguy/.
>>
File: 2057519.jpg (372 KB, 1280x987)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>33942409
You mean this one? It was posted.
Sadly, with watermark.
>>
>>33942574
I have that one. I'm talking about the b+w sketch to the right of that one, the one at the upper most right-hand corner.
>>
>>33942412
I wanna see the holiday one, only because Rarity looks like she's wearing something slutty.
>>
I want some Flash x Twilight kawaii
>>
>>33942596
Is it me or does society have a double standards on teenagers and sex?
>>
>>33942596
That's a normal everyday Tuesday for Rarity.
>>
File: 738134.jpg (168 KB, 875x550)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>33942671
This is true
Even her daily outfit is on the skimpy side
>>
>>33940802
I enjoy this idea, though I don't know if it's applicable anymore in the series as is: as of SB they seem to be pretty vulgar about the use of their powers in public and don't give too much concern to who sees, but were this to be retcon'd I'd prefer your model of the characters trying to keep a low profile as possible. The application of the Memory Stone is a good one, I like the lesson that magic isn't inherently good or evil it's all in how it is used, and I like the idea of expanding on Sunset's powers by letting her use the stone's remnants to erase memories instead of reading them. Though I would be tempted to instead allowing Wallflower herself be the one to do this, so as to give the group a secondary cast-member who would help them as a means of making up for her past actions and let her interact with the group occasionally.

To the plot itself, I like the idea of some jerk blackmailing the girls into using their powers for him or else he'll divulge their secret, kind of a favorite trope of mine in secret-identity stories. Think it makes him scummy enough to like to hate, but not so over the line he can't be forgiven. Think it'd make for an interesting scenario seeing someone with this much power over the girls and them having to find a way out of it.
>>
Here's a questions.

>>33943295
>>
>>33942409
>>33942412
>Pushing Timber/any boyfriend this obsessively.
What a piece of shit-sucking snake piss. Hope he starves.
>>
>>33943362
I like Twilight and Timber.
>>
>>33943303
>Is it me or shimmy is the only one who got corrupted?
You saw the movies and specials? So far, 4 persons got corrupted: Sunset, human Twilight, Gloriosa and Juniper.
Wallflower and Vignette are exceptions because they had corrupted objects, but they weren't. And the Dazzlings are equestrian sirens, so they can't get corrupted per se.

>Why did the crown corrupted her?
That is a good question. I think it was because she wanted all the magic, she is from Equestria, and alicorn Twilight was with her, so magic was around the area.
>>
Which is stronger Daydream Shimmer or Sunset Satan
>>
Another question.

>>33943682
>>
>>33943619
I say: Daydream Shimmer.
Yeah, Sunset Satan Oklahoma's the main entrance, hypnotize 50 people, and create two imps, but Daydream Shimmer managed to close all the portals to Equestria, Seal Midnight Sparkle in an energy bubble, and make her go back to normal.
>>
For those who cares.

>>33943685
>>
>>33943619
neither
>>
File: 2065484.jpg (219 KB, 1280x665)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>
File: 2063180.png (1.88 MB, 1000x1242)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>
>>33943749
Only because Spike distracted Midnight Sparkle.
>>
>>33943619
>>33942412
>It's already been colored.
Goddamn, so it is. I would really like that scanned, it's nice.
>>
>>33941659
The staff were really into ships as much as the rest of us with ships like RariJack, SunLight, etc.
>>
>>33942412
FlutterDash?
>>
>>33943395
>I'm a cum choking fuckstick retard.
>>
>>33945003
Is that you Flash?
>>
File: 2065721.png (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
I'm still amazed Hasbro's EqG team got away with a video like this.
>>
>>33943619
Daydream Shimmer has more powerful magic. The Magic of Friendship.
>>
File: 2065879.png (45 KB, 1366x363)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
New EqG content coming today or tomorrow(depending on your time zone) I guess?
>>
>>33946535
Don't they usually have the shorts after the special?
>>
>>33946586
Not with the 2nd special of the year. If its anything last year, expect only 1 short after the special coming this fall.
>>
>>33946535
Probably tomorrow. We are going to see caps and info of the special very soon.
>>
>>33946779
Oh, and I forgot.
It will probably be posted first in the Discovery Go app.
>>
>>33944815
I ship Flashlight
>>
>>33946535
>The yoga hills concept art was real
wew lads
Can't wait for pic related to get animated along with the secret food truck and secret photo booth. The suspense is terrible... I hope it lasts.
>>
File: 1520817002823.png (309 KB, 343x764)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>33937466
New unexpired invite.

We stream, too. In 5 minutes, streaming the eqg beach fanservice.

https://discord.gg/HWHFhs
>>
File: 1543609967525.png (555 KB, 600x746)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>33947025
>discord
nah
>>
File: 470353.png (216 KB, 590x498)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>33947025
>using a data harvester for the CCP
use Matrix.org instead
>>
File: Spoiler Image (79 KB, 746x732)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Canonically, which girl would be the one that sleeps in the nude? Expanding, how do each of the girls sleep? What would each be their preference and routine?

totally not looking for fapbait I promise
>>
>>33947725
I would say Sunset but we canonically have seen she wears pajamas even when home alone. Same with Applejack and Twilight. So maybe Rainbow Dash?
>>
>>33947725
Pinkie Pie
>>
File: 1660462.png (201 KB, 727x579)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>33947818
This is true.
>>
File: sleepy.png (955 KB, 1920x1080)
955 KB
955 KB PNG
>>33947725
This >>33947818 is correct, we have evidence
>>33946535
>First CYOA short
Yes, I knew we were getting these eventually. First choice between Ponk/AJ/Dash for getting Sunset out of bed, huh? Good luck.
>>
>>33947891
Buy why would she sleep nude?
>>
File: otter_feels_good.jpg (247 KB, 1024x764)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>33948711
The same reason you'd walk around in your boxers on a really hot day: feels good mang. Das it mane.
>>
>>33948763
I guess that's true, and we know Pinkie is always the first for feeling good.
>>
>>33938839
She's asking for it.
Get it? She's really asking for it.
>>
>>33941655
>the artist has a Polish name
>does pure designs
Not surprised.
>>
>>33942425
Ever saw the flags on his jacket?
>>
File: 1551852548038.jpg (281 KB, 1900x1800)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>I like you cause you got that something that I need in my life so give it to me, cause you got that.
>>
We getting a new short today?
>>
>>33949557
Maybe
>>
>>33949479
This new episode of EqG is very bizarre.
>>
>>33949969
Link?
>>
File: 2066973.jpg (58 KB, 576x449)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>33950080
I wanted to make a JoJoke, but I guess it didn't came out right.
But in other news, there is a new EqG short in the Discovery App.
I don't have it, but if you do go check it out.
And if you are tech savvy enough, leak it here.
>>
File: unknown.png (624 KB, 809x941)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>
>>33950166
>>33950234
Top Unf
>>
>>
>>33950303
...someone call the police.
>>
Why the people in Catnerlot City speak Ponish?
>>33950303
Whose shipping PinkieSun?
>>33950319
No cleavage.
>>
>>33950331
No (You) for you
>>
>>339503
Looks like Pinkie and Sunset couldn’t contain their coke habits
>>
File: 2067173.png (324 KB, 1280x720)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>33950303
>her face when it wasn't exclusively sugar on those morning pancakes
>>
WHERE IS THE LINK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
File: horsie dreams.png (679 KB, 1280x720)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>33950686
Look here >>33950416
>>
>>33950738
That's not drool, I just spitted in her mouth. That'll teach her not to be a mouth breather.
>>
>>33950750
>
She is a heavy sleeper anon. That is just a "memento" of last night.
>>
File: 1504352378894.png (778 KB, 1144x1851)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>33949479
Timber's got that something I need in my life: his hot sister.
>>
If you guys could write a dark short/special what would it be about?

I'm a terrible person for wanting the following.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTEilGNDifI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE
>>
>>33924588
When should the next thread be?
>>
>>33950334
But you just did anon.
>>
Is this thread dead?

Why all the antagonist female?

Why aren't hiding their powers?

Why does Faust hate EQG?

Is Megan demanding redemption and forgiveness on he accord?

Which pitch(es) in this thread did you guy like?

Why no government/military doing anything?
>>
File: u839er2jd8h2389ry28.jpg (143 KB, 1024x773)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>33953102
>it's mr forced desperate discussion again
>>
>>33953241
Screw you buddy.
This thread has been one of the most active in months.
>>
>>33953102
>It's this thread dead?
No. Is just calm

>Why are all the antagonist females?
We had Filthy Rich, but he was put on the side. About why everyone are girls, is because it's a girl's show. Relating to the characters, including villains, allows the audience to enjoy the show more.

>Why aren't hiding their powers?
I guess they tried, but that logic got hitted around EqG 4/Forgotten Friendship. I guess people rolled with the idea of having superheroes around.

>Why does Faust hates EqG?
She didn't hated EqG. She hated moving a show about magical talking horses in a fantasy land being moved to a generic 90s highschool drama with simple teenagers.

>Meghan demands reformation or is forced to do it?
Ehh, bit of her, bit of Hasbro. Most damage is done already.

>Which pitch(es) liked from this thread?
I liked the one with the girls studying the memory stone and the random twat.

>Why there isn't goverment or military actions?
Some anon has the headcanon that Canterlot City is a containment area, and you know who are watching over. Since I can't post their name, I'll just post this: is B's fault.
>>
>>33950738
>CYOA short includes Yoga and getting hyped up on sugar
Funnily enough I think I remember these both being paths in the CYOA Starswirl book that came out a while back. I definitely remember yoga with Sandalwood at least, I am pretty sure for the option to stay up all night trying to break the time loop the idea was getting over-loaded with sugar. I'm curious if the upcoming special will only follow one 'canon' path of the Starswirl book, and these CYOA's are meant to represent all the branching paths.
>>
>>33953954
Didn't somebody do layout on what is the canon choices for all the CYOA?
>>
>>33953991
You know something? We should do that.
I only remember that the loop starts, and then you choose if tell the girls, tell pony Twilight, or ignore it and have a second first day.
That's all I remember. We had to make a canon route, because there is a canon route. And I know because Sunset goes during the middle of the concert to the stage, interrupt everything, get the Equestria artifact, tell a life lesson, and end with the girls giving a concert the second day.
>>
>>33954081
I someone try to do a canon route for the play.
>>
>>33937215
Why would the antagonists get hollow victories?
>>
>>33954376
Well, they aren't deep characters anon. In fact, seeing it from a perspective, their goals were very simple.
Sunset's army would have got their ass kicked because the mirror only allows one pony at a time.
The Dazzlings would have returned to Equestria, but then what? The princesses knew how the pillars defeated them. It would have been just a matter of time.
Midnight would have got all the magic, but then what? She would be stuck in an eternal battle with Tirek since he can steal power as well.
Gloriosa? She would have got catalogued as a mutation threat. She probably would have gotten nuked.
Juniper? Either she gets arrested for sabotaging a multimillonaire movie, or got captured in monster form. In both cases, the inmates would have forced her to drop the soap.
Wallflower probably would have deleted herself from history so many times that she will either ghost around in life or hang herself in a secluded room. In both cases, no one noticed her.
Vignette? The phone would have made a huge mess in that room and she would have noticed it. Either it gets rid of the phone, or keeps it until the internet forgets about her.
Now let's see what the concert will brought up.
I read the book, so I'm not going to spoil it. I will just say they are retards.
>>
Got our official special info coming in
>My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Sunset’s Backstage Pass
>July 27 at 11:30a/10:30c
>Rating Pending
>The Starswirled Music Festival isfinallyhere,and the Mane 7 are going to get their“glamping” on! Sunset and Pinkie are the most excited to see their favorite band perform but when Equestrian Magic causes a “Groundhog Day” inspiredtime loop to start,Sunset gets stuck reliving "Festival Day 1" forever!
Looks like it is going to be an adaptation (or the other way around, whatever) of the Starswirl book. Interested in seeing how they handle it without the CYOA element.
>>
>>33954529
1. Do you have proof that only one pony can enter the mirror?
2. Since RR take place during FIM S4 the Dazzlings would face Tirek.
3. Midnight would have to fight Discord.
4.Sounds about right.
5.Never understood why she didn't go to jail in the first place.
6. see 4.

Also did you not read >>33937215
?
>>
>>33954546
>No CYOA elements.
Crap, I was looking forward for the bad endings. Well, they are probably going to take the good ending route, changing a few things here and there.
We may see the Dazzlings, but since their route will have to fit a linear story, their presence may feel shoehorned.
The last thing I have to say this is: Goodbye, my BOI. We shall meet in our dreams.

>>33954576
>Do you have proof?
The only exception I can think of is in EqG 1 when Spike followed Twilight, but after that always is just one person at the time: Twilight alone in EqG 2 (Spike crossed later), Pinkie and Pinkie during the bloopers reel, Twilight again in EqG 3, and Sunset in Mirror Magic.
The big detail was at least in Spring Breakdown: if you can find a portal big enough, a lot of people could cross.
And yes, I read that post, but I wanted to answer about you hollow victories question anyway.
>>
So, this is the final special?
>>
Would you guys be interested if we start pitching for non humane 7?

>>33954721
I wasn't sure who you were answering to.
>>
>>33940356
Original sirens had tits and were infact defined as bird with faces and tits. Later they became evil mermaids.
Also, "cranking off" sounds uber-gay.
>>
>>33947025
New unexpired invite:

https://discord.gg/EQqyrx
>>
>>33953241
>meme edit
Reddit can't meme. They can only steal, copypaste, and use mspaint tools.
>>
File: 1985978.png (447 KB, 604x1020)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>33954806
(Won't post again. If someone wants it after this, ask.)
>>
>>33954800
Why are you replying to a 4 day old reply?
>>
>>33954826
Is it wrong to say that Shimmy had the best swimsuit?
>>
>>33954885
I'm not a redditor I reply to any post I see in an active thread.
>>
>>33954721

>Dazzlings presence may feel shoehorned.

> Confalone isn't the writter for the special

I starting to think that this wasn't the story that Nick wanted for them and that's the reason of this tweet https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/1138536252544835584 but it's just my guess I could be wrong though.
>>
>>33954890
It's objectively right because it showed the most skin, and the studs only made it better.
>>
>>33954806
does it have an edit section?
>>
File: nick c.png (31 KB, 589x320)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>33954940
Fuck, I forgot the pic.

https://twitter.com/nickconfalone/status/1140712318571094016
>>
File deleted.
>>33954944
It does; in fact, even better, #screencaps is nsfw to allow nsfw edits right there.

We also have at least three eqg editors.
>>
File: whitney ralls.png (614 KB, 1280x823)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>33954954
>Whitney Ralls
Interesting, that's the exact same writer for the Starswirl Book. Last time there was an adaptation, the girl who put Forgotten Friendship to print was just adapting Nick Confalone's story, but in this case it looks like the person who wrote the book was the exact same person who wrote the special. Which would imply it'll be pretty similar.
Previous writing credits are mainly the shorts, specifically:
>Salty Sails
>Outtakes
>Find the Magic
>Best Trends Forever
>Happily Ever After Party
>>
>>33954954
Well, people have been thinking after the last two specials Nick should take a break. I guess it's time to see if this is a Monkey's Paw wish or not.
>>
>>33954954
>>33954976
With Nick as the editor, I'm confident that the end product is something palettable. Certainly can't be worse than the latest episode in terms of incompetence.
>>
>>33954967
Enjoy your vacation.
>>
>>33954997
I never understood the hatred of FIM after S5.
>>
>>33955001
Are those nsfw?

I guess the outer part of the areola is visible when enlarged. I'll be safe.
>>
>>33955027
He should've spoilered.
>>33955001
This.
>>
>>33955031
I deleted the file myself, to be safe.
>>
>>33955027
Why was Rarity so painfully one note in that movie?
>>
>>33955106
She's a basic bitch.
>>
>>33955119
I'm pretty sure that RD.
>>
>>33955123
RD is just a dumbfuck.
>>
Is this correct?

Worst Movie: EQG 1

Worst Short: Trixie Street Magic

Worst Music Video: I'm on a Yacht.

Worst Special: Mirror Magic.

Worst Humane 7: Sci Twi

Worst Character: Spike

Worst Villain: Juniper Montage/Wallflower Blush
>>
>>33955367
Mirror Magic is better than Movie Magic. And Sci-Twi is better than Pinkie Pie. I don't have any problem with Spike but I'm not sure who I'd call the worst character.
>>
>>33954997 >>33954993

I actually like Confalone's writting the only thing I don't like about RoF was the way they reform Vignette but if I remember correctly Ishi said that that was the fault of the execs. DHX and Nick didn't want the reformation. Overall I enjoyed the special the slice of life parts of Twi and Sunset and RD and Fluttershy were comfy af and I don't have problems with the Rarijack parts.

SB I don't gonna lie the special was shit for me 'cuz I didn't give a fuck about the conflict I mean Who cares if the girls are superheros or if they are just ordinary girls?. The parts of Equestria were funny but it's just comedy I would have preferred something more serious like RD confronting her fear of heights as pony that would be a nice continuity instead watching RD being a cunt on the ship.

FF was kino
The Washouts was good
The Break Up Breakdown was great
The Maud Couple was eh? I don't know I don't hate Mudbriar but I don't like him either, Pinkie was super autistic and not in the good way but I like the scene with her sisters I just going to put this episode in meh tier but I understand if people find this episode shit I just don't have an strong opinion I don't hate it but I don't love it either.
Rock Solid Friendship was ok
Dungeons & Discords was great
The Saddle Row Review was super kino I love the episode
No Second Prances was ok
Hearthbreakers was good
Party Pooped was meh/shit I just don't give a fuck about the yaks

I think Nick is good writter he's not perfect but I enjoy the majority of his episodes.
>>
File: 1648710.png (1.41 MB, 1063x1056)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>33955367
Vignette is the worst. She's a vain Instagram thot who's completely full of herself.
>>
>>33954954
shimmerfags on suicide watch
>>
File: 1508599353617.png (338 KB, 650x496)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>33955399
And got fucking redeemed.
>>
>>33955434
Whose the pony and she have a lot of pictures?
>>
>>33955522
>he doesn't know
>>
File: 1676095.gif (3.54 MB, 260x540)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB GIF
>>33954890
Yes, because AJ objectively has the best swimsuit
>>
>>33955592
I instantly clop to this pic.
>>
>>33955592
Those are some short shorts.
>>
>>33955603
That's how she covers up her thong bikini.
>>
File: 1786608.png (32 KB, 1505x1594)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
The EqG villain reformation process involves lots of sexual stuff.
>>
>>33955839
Sweet bunny buns.
>>
Does the humane 7 have ability to banish, petrified, or/and "dispel?
>>
>>33955979
>Banish/Petrified
No
>Dispel
This is the most likely. The rainbow lazer usually dispels any corrupted user from equestrian magic.
>>
>>33955839
Wallflower: main girl
Juniper: side chick
>>
>>33954976
I thought Sci was her best friend?
>>
File: 1922985.png (771 KB, 1920x1080)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
>>33955522
The pony is called carrot bun
>https://derpibooru.org/tags/carrot+bun
Has a few pics, and even appeared in EqG.
>>
>>33924623
needs a bit tits edit
>>
>>33957301
Someone already did that.
Check derpibooru.
>>
Hey guys, looks like we are getting the special way too soon
>>33957514
If you know spanish, go watch it if you want, or not. Whatever, go nuts.
>>
>>33957699
Why is Hasbro insistent on Discovery Go App?
>>
>>33957707
Probably for ad revenue.
Those apps have a lot of adds, so they get a cut.
>>
>>33957699
Not necessarily. That channel has SAP for English.
Although the Mexican fandom is full of morons that prefers the shitty spanish dub so I hope someone manages to record it in English.
>>
>>33934246
This is a blue board!
>>
>>33934393
Celestia preserve us!!
There are MORE!!
>>
>>
Is EQG better then FIM and if so why?
>>
>>33957933
FiM at its best, no, not by a country mile. But it's still great and has my favorite character in either series, and is certainly better more recent seasons outside the occasional 10/10 ep.
Old FiM > EqG > New FiM for the most part.
>>
>>33957942
Also to add on to this: on the whole FiM is better, but my favorite G4 MLP piece of media *period* is the 2nd EqG movie.
>>
>>33957933
Honestly, I find EqG better since it was pretty much my first exposure to MLP and I personally like the high school setting, I thought FiM would be kiddish to me back then before I gave it a try(it still is in some aspect).
>>
>>33957933
yes, no Glimmer or student6
>>
>>33957840
Well, yeah.
Check the show sometimes. The source had many things EqG could use for good stories.
>>
>>33957933
You wouldn't be called a horsefucker
>>
File: 2069082.jpg (583 KB, 2600x1400)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
I want more yoga shimmy
>>
>>33958125
>Glimmer
I think you meant Cunty Purple.
>>33958444
So a pedo?
>>33958793
Tits too big.
>>
>>33957933
No.
I think they are pretty even. I know EqG shows more respect for their characters, but if it wasn't for FiM, we wouldn't be here.
MLP dropped the ball many times, but only because it lasted longer and writers were changing.
EqG is only better because it's shorter and had more hits than misses.
>>
>>33957933
Pony >>> Eq-Girl
EqG > new writers of FiM
>>
>>33957933
I think EqG handles slice of life content better, but mlp has more developed characters and a better setting. But I like Sunset more than any other character in mlp.
>>
Is it wrong that I want retcon the endings of Forgotten Friendship and Roller-coaster of Friendship?
>>
>>33959722
>Retcon
How? We even saw Wallflower in the future concert.
A concert. That is quite the social activity.
>>
>>33959811
What are you talking about?
>>
>>33957933
it's not better, but they do get to have more fun with eqg and do things that they could never do in fim, things like the shorts and music videos really do feel like a fun slice of life experience, not too much to build your expectations but still enough cute shenanigans to be endearing.

i never appreciated that until recently, now i actually really like eqg, it could be so much more than it is but alas it is stuck in the position of pony show spinoff for little girls. if it doesn't get some sort of wrap up in going to be so sad, it deserves better than that.
>>
>>33959857
I meant why do you want the endings retconned?
They are canon. And their characters are still around, so the events happened. You can't pretend they never did.
>>
>>33959951
Cause they need to get punish or show people still be just awful and opportunist.
>>
>>33959999
fuck off with your shitty posts and horrible english
>>
>>33959999
Quads confirms shit villains will shit the specials.
More obvious news at 10.
>>
>>33960022
Not wanting villains to punish. Are you sexually attracted to Vignette Valencia? Also no.
>>
File: 1941888.jpg (622 KB, 1900x1800)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>33960066
>Are you sexually attracted to Vignette Valencia?
Who wouldn't? That Instagram thot has a rocking body.
>>
>>33960251
>That Instagram thot has a rocking body.
and cock ;^)
>>
Well, one bump before bed.
See you in a few.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that Vignette Valencia lied at the end of Roller-coaster of Friendship.

>>33960251
Tits and waist too wide.
>>
>>33960251
>>
>>33960962
How about you fuck off instead?
>>
>>33960966
That's not hot at all.
>>
>>33924588
Did the writers ever realize the way Starlight portrayed in the human world made her look like a member of antifa doing a "beat up" against a powerful woman caring for her looks?
>>
>>33960884
I wish she was lying at the end, but I know she meant everyword.
There is no way to hide it: the end of RoF was bad.
>>
Whoa guys, you surprised me.
You reached 400 posts in less than 14 days.
Good going.
>>
So, what short should we be getting this week?
>>
>>33962301
It is definitely going to be another CYOA short, they always do these in batches. If I were to hazard a guess, I'm going to guess they, in some way, relate to non-canon side paths from the book (which, while not exactly 1:1, had yoga / sugar crash's from some paths).

My current bet would be on Twilight making a choice between all the non-musical attractions at the Festival, of which there are a few and she was among the least interested in the music from the book.
>>
>>33962327
I was saying more in this friday.
I know the entire CYOA will leak in the Discovery app, and nexy week we are going to have the special.
That should give us something to talk next thread.
>>
>>33962389
When should the next thread be made?
>>
>>33924623
Needs a BE edit.
>>33957301
Prefereably by using these >>33957615
>>
>>33962550
We select a date after we hit 500 or we see the thread is too slow to live.
Wait a few more edits, but we should be picking a new thread date in 2-3 days.
>>
File: 1573305.png (195 KB, 1100x618)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>33962578
Here is the edit he is talking about.
>>
>>33962683
Tits too big.
>>
>>33962683
you heard >>33962702
MAKE THEM BIGGER!
>>
File: medium (2).png (640 KB, 724x600)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>
>>33962683
BE. As in a sequence, or a gif.
My bad.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.