[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1546442357181.png (399 KB, 800x508)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
Previous Thread: >>33832825

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf8UOWR5eIfp8FqpAWt3EUrSCCocOWazrZlMiTJwAYs

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:https://pastebin.com/z3CWqhnG

Prompt Archives:
https://pastebin.com/GAa4Wunt

WiP Story Archives:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiJRe1NWl_kIoWsHssZ27BMV7bZAe1jgX59-dWggYkA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>33846052
first for best pony
>>
File: 1543908857956.png (256 KB, 1280x1280)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
rgr dragonesses
>>
Yeeeeeeah cook that chowder, colt
>>
>>33845986
>>33845984
I like this. I like this a lot. But at the same time if the gender ratio is equal but herding is still the norm and only ideal stallions are typically selected for herds, then this is going to lead to a lot of lonely stallions desperate for affection. Which sort of makes the ‘reversed’ part of the gender roles iffy if there are Chad Thundercock stallions out there hogging all the mares
>>
>when the bug wants the fug
>>
>>33846068
Yeah, defeats the whole purpose. You just changed it back into normal gender roles then.
>>
>>33846072
Yep. That they did. It’s an interesting story idea on it’s own but it’s sort of against the thread theme unless you did something like ‘Herding OGR makes inter dimensional contact with RGRE’ and those stories don’t have much substance outside of the contrast between universes.
>>
>>33846058
I'm sure twilight wouldn't like that a dragoness is making moves on her Son/Little Brother.
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE"
Hell even Ember will feel the need to
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33846071
Be careful! Changelings breed rapidly!

Also, does anyone have that one pic of Chrysalis walking out the door wearing a hat and holding a briefcase, having just smacked Anon and disciplining her husband like a wife is supposed to?
>>
>>33846079
Pones build a statue in Anon's honor
>Only to be a bit confused and embarrassed when he doesn't end up dying of his injuries
>>
>>33846071
Pic related
>"I would make you a King. Loyal subjects submit to us. We have a Castle greater than Celestia's." While Chrysalis slowly slurps on your fingers while giving you bedroom eyes.
>"Best we start making an army Anon"
>>
File: Spoiler Image (207 KB, 510x382)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>After an adventure that went sideways, you end up in RGRE.
>It's not your first dimensional trip, but this one is definitely the weirdest.
>You very jealous and possessive pokemon team went with you.
>And none of these mares are willing to back down once you're in their sights.
>>
File: 1543908788167.png (158 KB, 1280x1280)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>33846094
>Ember getting cucked by Smolder and Twilight's charge getting fucked by a bad dragoness
>>
File: 2021036.png (1.16 MB, 2000x1551)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>33846065
Seapogriffs in RGRE when?
>>
From the last thread.

>Anon saves Shining Armor's life.
>Shining wakes up in the hospital seeing Anon asleep in the chair next to him.
>He decides to try and set Anon up with Twilight, both as a way to thank Anon and to help Twilight not become a witch when she turns 30.
>Anom is skeptical when Shining says his sister has a great personality but decides to try anyway.
>Shining just hopes his sister doesn't mess this up because he would love to have Anon as his brother in law.
>>
Reposting
>Anon and friend(s) are out camping
>Get attacked by a monster
>Anon ends up with a broken leg but manages to fight off/kill whatever attacked them
>Unfortunately his friend(s) is/are worse off than him
>Thus he slings them over his shoulders and carries them all the way to the horsepital with a broken leg
>A statue of Anon is built in his honor
>>
>>33846144
>Anon decides it'd be a bad idea to tell them any stories about how he's broken an arm or sprained both his ankles that one time.
>They'd fucking lose it.
>>
>>33846068
What this >>33846072 guy said.

>>33846135
>>33846144
I too would like to read something out of these.
>>
>>33846135
>Shining hears that Anon and Twilight are having lunch, and decides to drop in to see how things are going
>Walks in just in time to hear them shouting at each other
>"I can't believe you!" shouts Anon
>>"No, no! You're not listening to me!" shouts Twilight back at him.
>"Oh, I hear the words coming out of your mouth. They just aren't making any sense!"
>>"I can prove it to you!"
>Shining does his best to keep Twilight from ruining another date
"That's enough, you two!"
>Twilight catches her brother's eyes, and sits back down.
>>"Sorry, Shiny."
>"See?" asks Anon, sounding victorious, "Even your brother knows that goblins are completely overpowered in this new edition of Ogres and Oubliettes!"
>Twilight gets back to her hooves again.
>>"Not if the Dungeon Mistress has enough sense to put fire-dampening runes in her dungeons to combat the goblin's racial affinity for fire magic!"
>Shining realizes why Twilight is still a virgin
>>
>>33846135
>five minutes later
>>
>>33846174
I dunno, they seem to be off to a pretty good start. They have a common hobby to bond over and everything!
>>
>>33846175
This reminds me of that story where ANon has to get married to have a mare claim his finances because apparently stallions aren't allowed to have money.
So he marches to Twilight's castle, says they're getting married because he knows he doesn't have to worry about her fucking him over financially, and Twilight is just confused, but excited to be getting married and finally about to lose her virginity.
She's so nervous that she ends up puking on their wedding night and gets tucked into bed without snu-snu.
>>
>>33846174
But, he's also very proud he chose correctly and that Twi conversing with a stallion.
>>
>>33846189
I don't recall that one. Link please? I thought you were talking about the one where he marries Fleur which helps him avoid Twilight.
>>
>>33846189
I remember that. Twilight is such a cutie. Of all the ponies that could be sexist, Twilight would be the one who does it with the most innocence. She doesn't think you're incompetent, she honestly just doesn't want to stress you out with things like finances because she was raised to believe that stallions simply aren't as smart as mares are.

>"It doesn't make me better than you or anything, Anon. I just want you to be happy, and things like this just aren't for you."
"Because I'm a 'stallion'?"
>"Mm-hmm!"
>>
I need more man x mare romances and am going all through this board for them. Are there stories in this thread where the theme here is not cripplingly obstructive in Anon’s life? I don’t mind the mares being the lands’ typically dominant partner, however I myself want that role, so are there stories where (You) find an ‘abnormal’ mare who would actually be ‘traditional’ on our Earth, or something with Anon in charge? Maybe it’s even secret, like a shameful kink his mare has and it’s only in private, but I just don’t want to read about an emasculated man who complies/lets the world decide for him what his role is. If he’s not in charge, then at least equals. Not necessarily looking for a revolutionist changing Equestria, just an Anon who automatically assumes the lead role because its nature for him, who sets his foot down for himself being patronized, who may go with the flow but still maintains his natural disposition and will defend it if it’s pushed. Does that exist here?
>>
>>33846270
I don't fucking know, check the OP for the story list. Most of what you're talking about sometimes appears in prompts, and we have literally tens of thousands of lines of prompts.
>>
File: 1532754703722.jpg (62 KB, 1103x863)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>"Oh my, are you alright back there, dear?"
>"You seem to be just standing there."
>"Odd. I swear just a few minutes ago you promised that you were going to "ruin this slutty horse pussy"?"
>"You did, did you not? After you were groping my teats and slapping my rump If I recall."
>"That was a very good first thrust. Your cock is nice and thick, but you need to keep thrusting."
>"Goodness, you seem a bit flustered. Are you sure you're alright?"
>"Hmm? What was that? Don't move? Why not?"
>"Really? After all that boasting?"
>"I thought I was to be put in my place and you're already about to cum?"
>"Am I really that warm and tight?"
>"Oh my, I believe your eyes just crossed."
>"You know, you sound quite lovely when you moan. Here, let me make you a bit louder."
>"What? One more thrust and you're going to pop? Well, we can't have--oopsie."
>"Hmm~ Just stay still, dear. We don't want you hurting yourself while I empty your balls."
>"Here, let me wrap my tail around you. Can't have any of that cum leaking out of me now, can we?"
>"I'll wiggle my rump around a bit as well. Feel free to lay on my back if need be."
>"There. That was a nice first round, wasn't it? A good warm up and all of that."
>"You're lucky I'm not in heat. With a load this big I'd have been pregnant for sure."
>"Now, why don't you be a good little colt and lie back?"
>"I'll show you how a mare treats her colt."
>"Those big, fat balls of yours will be empty by the time I'm done with you."
>>
>Sci-Twi accidentally gets pulled to RGRE while running a few tests on the portal. As per portal rules, it transforms her from a teen girl into an adult mare.
>Annoyed, she heads to the ponyville Castle to get her counterpart to send her back. As an OGR girl in a mare's body, Equestria is a little too kooky for her.
>But when she gets there, Spike says Princess Twilight is out, but Prince Anonymous can keep her company until the Princess returns.
>Sci-Twi heard of the mysterious man who declined to go to her earth, claiming it "wasn't the same" as his, but she had never met him.
>After some wandering, she finds the master bedroom and heads in.
>...Finding said man laying on the bed, nude, and in a seductive pose.
>She's so shocked that she can't move.
>"I like the glasses and ponytail, Twi," he purrs. "Really draws attention to those beautiful eyes."
>Sci-Twi gulps. "U-uh..." She's horrified when her mare body betrays her and begins heating up between her legs.
>His eyes travel to her back. "The no-wings glamour again? If you want to limit where I can attack, then I'll just have to put more effort into other places," he smirks.
>Before Sci-Twi can protest, he's bounded across the room, picked her up, and tossed her into the bed, following shortly after.
>Right as Sci-Twi opens her mouth to try and clear up this terrible misunderstanding, she stops short, a sudden, alien pang of NEED muting her protests. A second later, a mouth closes over hers in a kiss and she blanks out.
>Next thing she knows, she's face down in a pillow, ass up, then mounted and rutted like an animal without even a struggle from her.
>This isn't some wild fling, he's trying to impregnate her, a hazy part of her realizes.
>In Equestria, it's the height of summer.
>The height of estrus for most mares.
1/2
>>
File: file.png (261 KB, 539x484)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>33846293
>After her once-virgin body endures what seems like orgasm after orgasm, her impromptu lover hilts, then blurts out "Twi I love you!" A split second later he roars as he violently climaxes.
>Sci-Twi screams in dazed ecstasy as the building fire inside her is finally quenched.
>And with the warmth of that fire gone, comes to the cold realization of what just happened
>She lays against the pillow, still penetrated, and feels her eyes sting with tears.
>The man flops down and pulls her into a kiss that she doest have the energy to resist, then notices her tears. "Twi? Twilight? Babe, whats wrong?"
>The bedroom door squeaks open.
>With Sci-Twi and Anon look up.
>In the doorway with a dropped jaw is Princess Twilight.
>Anon looks between the two of them before he goes white as a sheet, realization hitting him like a truck.
>He just fucked a teenager in a estrus-stricken mare's body and cheated on his wife.
>Even utopia's aren't free of problems like these, it seems.
2/2
>>
>>33846277
>"When I win, we're gonna smash."
>>
>>33846205
>At first, Twilight thought like this.
>Thought that mares were simply better at most things than stallions.
>That the only places a stallion could excel were the kitchen, bedroom, and nursery.
>Then she started dating Anon, and he proved himself an attentive, intelligent stallion who she could have long conversations with without feeling the need to dumb her words down.
>For a year, Anon challenged her preconceptions of the fairer sex, until, in an act that flew in the face of everything she thought was proper, he proposed to her.
>She still said yes in an instant.
>After the wedding, she began to see the true depths of Anon's capabilities, and not in all the ways she thought.
>He was near helpless in the kitchen, becoming more of an assistant to Spike than the chef of the castle.
>In bed, he was just as much a nervous mess as her that first night, and what followed was a shared, several hour long learning experience that left the two sweaty, tired, and satisfied to their cores.
>On the other side, Anon showed himself not only a responsible spender, but an astute one that often steered Twilight away from bad purchases.
>She just couldn't help herself around books, and some sellers realized that by marking up prices whenever they saw Twilight walking down the street.
>Anon showed her the beauty of thrift stores and haggling, something the royal coffers benefited from.
>Anon would often also sit in on her court meetings and whisper suggestions in the princess' ear whenever she was made to mitigate a dispute.
>Suggestions she found herself listening to more and more often to wondrous results that often left all parties involved satisfied.
>Truly, Anon taught Twilight the true meaning of that old, silly adage.
>Behind every great mare, there is a great stallion.
>Where the man's masculinity did shine through in the way she always imagined it would, however, was when he heard the news that she was with foal.
>The squeal could be heard from miles around.
>>
>>33846277
Please continue writing these, they're great.
>>
>>33846293
>>33846295
>"COME BACK HERE AND TAKE YOUR FLANK-KICKING LIKE A MARE, YOU DIRTY ALTERNATE UNIVERSE SELF!"
>>
VP Luna is a wizard/witch and you can't tell me otherwise
>>
>>33846348
>Permavirgin Luna meets Anon
>She sees how l-lewd he is
>She hits on him
>Anon flirts back with almost as much spaghetti
>Something something later
"So Luna, ever thought about anal?"
>>
>>33846295
>>33846299
I really want more of that green where Twi and Anon get it on when she's still a teenager in Canterlot and have a daughter despite the fact that she was sterile.
>>
>>33846295
>Twilight looks at everything from the perspective of a mare.
>Stallions can't really "cheat", only aggressively scope out herd members.
>She's miffed, but it's nothing her favorite dinner and some clit licc won't make better. Subconsciously, she's more upset that she's not going to be the first to bear a foal, as is her right as alpha.
>On some level, Twilight isn't able to fully comprehend what the issue is.
>Both Anon and Sci are looking at this as OGR humans though.
>Anon just committed statutory rape and potentially knocked up his victim. Whether it was an accident or not does not excuse it.
>And with the hormones now at rest, SciTwi DEFINITELY feels like a victim. One deeply violated and possibly facing a completely changed life.
>Twilight has no idea how to fix this.
>>
>>33846409
This one
>The Elements didn't sterilize the m6, but when Twilight got her cutie mark, the magic surge that she produced sterilized her. A filly that young lacks the resistance an adult would have.
>She was upset at first, but came to terms with it over the years.
>At least it means she could enjoy estrus with no protection.
>And in her teen years, Twilight meets you.
>You kinda fell into RGRE with no fanfare. One-off races like you were rare, but usually not worth getting worked up over.
>So you had to grit your teeth, get a job, and survive.
>Long legs let you glide through crowds without the unsteadiness of flight, so a pizzaboy you became.
>And a frequent customer was the Princess's student, who had no idea how to cook nor wanted to be away from her books long enough to try.
>The first few times is just a normal delivery. Then Twilight started to linger at the door long enough for a short conversation. Those conversations got long enough that she shyly asked if you'd like to hang out after work.
>Before you know it, you're being introduced to princess Celestia as Twi's coltfriend after the princess almost caught you balls deep in her student
>Twilight's estrus rolls around, and she asks you to take a few days off to be with her.
>Your boss, a nice old mare with an italian accent, just smiles knowingly and agrees.
>And so estrus passes in a sticky, blissful haze.
>2 weeks later, and Twilight has to excuse herself morning lesson again to be sick.
>When she gets back, she finds that Celestia summoned a medic.
>"Well, you seem to be in great health miss Sparkle..." the medic says. "Unless..."
>She casts another diagnostic spell then frowns, casting again then glancing at Twilight's file.
>"Uh... Well miss Sparkle. Nothing is wrong. In fact, congratulations."
>"Congratulations for?" Twilight asks hesitantly
>"You're pregnant, Miss Sparkle. You way want to contact your parents and the father. 16 is a little young for this."
>Hfw
>>
>>33846446
And this one
>Twilight goes to Ponyville for the festival
>Is sent there by the Princess, and she's worried something bad might happen
>"Anon, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you or the foal. Please, stay here with my parents until I get back, okay? You know I always have a hard time falling asleep when you're not there, so you know I'll be back as soon as I can. Love you~"
>Shit goes down, and new things keep requiring Twilight's attention
>You keep in touch via letters, and you keep her updated on how things are at home
>How the foal is, how her parents are, the new words that your child has said, etc
>She's only gone a few months, but it's eating Twilight alive
>"Foal, have you thought about... moving down here to Ponyville? It's quiet here, and there's a whole lot less hustle and bustle than you see in Canterlot. I'm the Princess's student AND I'm a librarian now, so I'd be able to afford to keep us living here. And even if I couldn't, well... who would throw a national hero out on the streets with her poor husband and little foal? Besides, my new friends would love to become YOUR new friends, too! They don't believe me when I tell them I have a lover back home~"
>Anon agrees
>Twi's parents are sad to see him and their grandfoal go, and Night Light cries when they say their goodbyes
>Anon shows up with a bundle in his arms
>"See, girls? I wasn't lying! That's Anon!"
>One of her new friends tilts her head in confusion
>>"That's your coltfriend?"
>Twilight shakes her head.
>"No, silly, that's my husband!"
>>"What."
>"And that..."
>Your foal chooses this moment to wake up and poke its purple head out of the blankets
>"...is our foal."
>>"WHAT."
>>
File: GOOD FUCKING LORD.png (398 KB, 820x615)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>33846277
>>
>>33846444
>>And with the hormones now at rest, SciTwi DEFINITELY feels like a victim. One deeply violated and possibly facing a completely changed life.
Well too fucking bad, she made her choice.
>>
>>33846446
>>33846448
This is the one I wrote a while back
>Be Twilight Sparkle
>You were out eating lunch with your new friends and talking about things
>Suddenly your friends all stare at something behind you
>"Twilight, darling, you never told us you had a little sister."
>You give Rarity a confused look
"I don't."
>She points towards something behind you
>"Then who's that?"
>You turn around just in time to see a purple blur crash into you
>"Mommy!"
>You wrap your hooves around your little bundle of joy and nuzzle the top of her head
"Dawn! What are you doing here, and where's your father?"
>"Hey Twi, sorry about not sending you a letter, but me and Dawn wanted to surprise you."
>You look up at the tall alien biped love of your life and see that gentle smile you love gracing his features
"Well you certainly did. So how are things in Canterlot? Has Dawn made any friends yet?"
>"Moooooooom!"
>"Uh, darling, sorry for interrupting this touching reunion, but I believe we have a few questions that need to be answered."
"Oh, of course! I forgot to introduce you. Anon, these are my new friends. Everypony meet Anon."
>"Nice to meetcha."
>"Same, darling. Now Twilight could you please tell us-"
>"Who the buck is that and why is she calling you mom?!"
>You quickly cover Dawn's ears and send a glare at Dash
"Dash! Language!"
>"Indeed, there is a foal present. I apologize for her behavior darling, but I believe we all also want to know who exactly that is."
>You give them a blank look before answering
"This is Dawn, she's my daughter. Didn't I ever tell you guys about her?"
>The look of shock evident on their faces answers for them
"Oh. Uh, whoops?"
>>
>>33846497
>pic
>anon maintains his meme collection in books even after being forcibly separated from his beloved computer
kek
>>
>>33846108
>not pale water
No thanks
>>
>>33846277
Think about this situation from a normal gender roles way. This would be like a woman saying she was so tight that her pussy would wreck you, only to have her cum the second you slid into her. Would feel really good to put her into her place and literally fuck the cockiness and arrogance out of her until she couldn't walk right afterwards. Celestia felt really good fucking Anon cross eyed. Made her feel like a queen instead of a princess.
>>
>>33846409
That one was so cute.
>>
>>33846524
>Has a horseshoebox of images that he swears he'll get around to sorting 'later'
>>
>>33846542
>horseshoe box
huh... i guess that would actually make sense in technicolor pone land, though i do remember they still have other footwear like boots
>>
>>33846135
>Anon and Twilight hit it off surprisingly well and compliment eachother well.
>They are a couple before the series starts and he is still in Canterlot trying to get ready to move for most of the first season.
>The girls are hesitant to believe their new nerdy friend has a very special somepony considering how socially awkward she is, as well as her exaggerated sounding descriptions of their time together.
>She tells the girls he is coming one day and they decide to watch from a distance at the train station to see if her coltfriend is real or actually showed up.
>He turns out to be everything she claimed he was, so now they silently accept the more private boasts she's made.
>Anon is also the only one who believes her when she thinks something is wrong at the royal wedding.
>>
>>33846529
It's not her fault that you're bad in the sack, Anon. If she's gotta fuck your brains out until you get better than that's what she'll do. This is why she's a good horse.
>>
>>33846574
God, I want that horse to shove her tongue down my throat so much holy shit.
>>
File: twi.png (129 KB, 800x410)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>
File: Hey anon.png (98 KB, 514x375)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>33846573
>Anon is also the only one who believes her when she thinks something is wrong at the royal wedding.
>And for similar reasons to Twilight, ironically enough.
>"She said 'Hello Anonymous' and hasnt mentioned peetzer once, what the hell is wrong with that horse."
>>
>>33846583
>>33846574
>>33846529
>>33846277
https://pastebin.com/5bsnmkUf
I love this kind of thing.
>>
File: 1546629180094.jpg (785 KB, 1020x1320)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>
>>33846679
>'we havent been able to get her to shut up about pizza for months anon'
'Yeah, low fat haywaian pizza on cauliflower crusts!, not to mention the gluten free breadsticks and alioli replacing the usual pepper poppers and wings. Cadence has bitten chunks out of ponies for less, Celestia'
>>
>>33845459
>>33845489
>>33845704
>The heads of the average pony come up to Anon's stomach
>The full height of their legs barely comes up to his kneecaps
>The only exception are one's like those in the Apple Family, and Shining Armor
>The only one's who match his height are the likes of Trouble Shoes and the various alicorn
>It also turns out that, not having tech around him, and not being as keen on books as purple leaves Anon with little to do
>The houses are so small that he can clean them in two hours if he wants to be thorough
>So he does the only thing left
>Gets fit
>Goes on runs, lifts weights gets tips from Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Shining Armor
>Before he could keep pace with ponies pretty well thanks purely to the difference in leg height
>Of course when it came to pure speed he was beaten easily
>Endurance running was more his speciality
>Thanks to his far bigger lungs he could keep going for longer than the ponies, since their four legs took up more oxygen than his two did
>But when he started exercising his performance increased exponentially
>When he was finally properly fit by human standards, he became to ponies what the likes of fictional super soldiers were to humans
>>
>>33845737
>Externally magic doesn't really affect Anon
>However if it gets inside him it basically acts like supercharged adrenaline
>>
>>33846446
>>33846448
>>33846520

I love this prompt, and I want to see it continue.
>>
File: 1510807131754.jpg (2.38 MB, 5000x3410)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>33846679
>Anon ends up being either the major support pillar for or the voice of reason for Twilight
>Spike tries to be the latter, but since he's basically Twi's baby brother he doesn't really know how to work up the courage to speak up all the time
>Enter S3 premiere
>The girls and Anon meet up with Shining at the Crystal Empire
>When they get through the field they see Shining get swallowed up by the black fog of Sombra
>Anon says "fuck it" and leaps in to save his in-law
>Ends up with a few dark crystals embedded in his arm
>As the episode goes on Anon is constantly asking Twi "how they're gonna take Sombra down"
>Twi corrects him, much to his infuriation, that Princess Celestia assigned her the mission and she should do it alone
>Eventually it peaks to a point where she gets so close-minded that she tells him to just go back to Canterlot
>Finally having had enough he slaps some sense into her
>Literally and figuratively
>"For fuck's sake Twilight you're my wife, that edgelord shitheel nearly ate me and Shining and you wanna do this alone? I'll fucking cunt punt Celestia if need be, so would you please pull your head out your ass and let us help"
>Realising the lesson much sooner than in the actual episode, everyone ends up at the top of the castle with the Heart
>Thanks to everyone working together they get the Heart back before the barrier fails
>At the night of Sombra's defeat Twilight attempts an apology
>Though is quickly assaulted by Anon's two-fold apology
>He needs to make up for slapping her, congratulate her for saving a kingdom and also explore her new crystal body as thoroughly as possible
>Needless to say Anon has to carry her all the way back home the next day
>>
>Ponies aren't attracted to humans
>It's not they're ugly, just that it ponies can't see Anon as more than a friend
>However, it turns out that non-ponies can hardly resist him
>When Twilight's school have a bunch of non-pony students, he gets a bunch of admirers, almost to the point of having a fan club
>"I can just get lost in those sparkling front-facing eyes."
>"He always keeps his claws dull so he doesn't hurt anyone, how nice is that!?"
>"What about his teeth!? They're so white and sharp, I just want him to nibble me with them."
>Twilight nags him into starting a class of his own and decides to make a self-confidence course
>He has a full class the next day
>Most are barely passing since they can hardly look at him, much less have conversation
>>
>>33846071
>OW DONT FUCKING BITE ME
>*SLAPS*
>Dumb insect.
>>
>>33846277
>Celestia executes prisoners by snu snu
>Seen as the most honorable death
>>
>>33846879
isn't there a weeb term for a teacher in that position of being crushed on by his students?
>>
>>33846277
>tfw you actually do have better sexual stamina than a pony stallion
>Not meme levels, but just enough to be a bit noticeable
>You don't have a medial ring though, which means that while stallions are generally larger than you you're able to put more of your dick inside of a mare
>Thanks to your size and this bit of luck, you're just a bit too long for a mare to take comfortably
>A cockhead poking a cervix might have seemed hot in your animes, but it was actually very, very painful
>This makes you a bit cocky
>You've always been a bit self conscious about your size--like most guys your age--so having a big dingaling amongst these horses was an ego boost unlike any you've had
>And, because of it, you got a little big for your britches
>You might have said some things to certain ponies
>These certain ponies might have said something to certain other ponies
>One of these ponies might have been Princess Celestia herself, who came down to Ponyville to speak to you about your behavior
>You might have been stupid for a few minutes, and said something to the alicorn
>Made some boasts that you were more than ready to back up
>To your surprise, the princess didn't throw you in horse prison or banish you
>She called your bluff, allowing you to lead her to your house and up toward your bedroom
>You groped and fondled her, intent on fucking her brains out
>That didn't happen
>Like at all
>Because of her size, the princess could take you to the hilt quite comfortably
>Her muzzle was longer than a normal pony's, as was her tongue
>She also didn't seem to have a gag reflex, nor did she seem to get tired
>The princess seemed to enjoy the feeling of your tip entering her swan-like throat
>She also seemed to like the taste of your cum, and the sound her ass made as it clapped against your lap
>>
Prompt:
Anon has a journal (NOT A DIARY, MOM!) where he records his inner most thoughts.
Some pony(ies) find it, and decide they want to have a peek into the mind of a stallion.
Which mares is he gushing about?
What gossip is he in disbelief of?
What can't he even?
What color underwear is he wearing?!
They breach Anon's trust, and start reading his journal.
What do they read, Anons, that shocks them?
>>
>>33846068
It's RGRE because the dynamic is shifted. He doesn't have a herd, the herd has him. All men are forced to compete like women used to for the best men. Except because herds are units, there are far fewer chances. Men aren't worshipped, they're expected to care for herd and home or get out of the gene pool.
>>
>>33846919
A record of the horsevag and teats he saw that day, as well as a rating for them.
>>
>>33846915
>She was unnaturally warm, tight, and had a supernatural amount of control of her body
>Cunts, throat, wings, teats, hooves, even her fur were sexual weapons of mass destruction
>The muscles of her marehood seemed to be able to squeeze the cum out of you
>As soon as you hilted the first time, you knew you had fucked up
>Celestia was sure to remind you this over and over again as things progressed
>You don't know how long she fucked you
>You kinda don't know everything she did to you
>What you do know if that by the time she left your bedroom the place was a mess and you could barely move
>When you were able to get out of bed, limping your way to your bathroom, you saw that the alicorn had placed a collar on your neck with her cutiemark etched onto it
>After her visit, the ponies of Ponyville found you to be a lot more tolerable
>If you ever got to uppity though, Twilight knew exactly to contact
>The princess would take time out of her busy schedule to "speak" with you
>Sometimes she'd come down to "speak" with you without Twilight sending any letters
>Sometimes your "conversations" would last hours
>Ponyville's citizens were glad that they had a ruler that cared so much about their well-being
>>
>>33846915
>>She also seemed to like the taste of your cum
>anon sends celestia into a salt addiction relapse
>the entire cake thing was an attempt at addiction displacement
>>
>>33846205
>>33846198
>>33846189
I remember that one. Was by HeliAnon: https://pastebin.com/GQgFBSFa
>>
>>33846919
>Twilight is letting the poor, lost alien stallion stay with her in the castle until they can find him more permanent housing.
>She wouldn't mind the castle being the permanent housing with how cute Anon is, but the socks wearing slut seems determined to make it on his own.
>How silly.
>Regardless, because she's being so nice, she sees no reason why she shouldn't take a peek at the journal she's found under his pillow.
>Surely it's just full of mundane dribble anyways, good for a quick laugh and of no real importance.
>She opens, and begins to read.
>She reads about how none of the ponies will listen to him.
>How they talk down to him like he's some air-headed bimbo just because he wears clothing all the time.
>How they ignore his explanations of it being the way of his people to protect from the elements in lieu of fur, instead focusing on his groin without meeting his eyes.
>"It's funny, Journal, but I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up alone," he writes. "I was wrong. It's to end up surrounded by people who make you feel alone."
>Twilight stares, shocked, before hearing the door creek open.
>turning her head, she sees Anon there, staring at her with wide eyes as she lays on his bed, his journal open in front of her.
>Her mouth goes dry.
>"A-anon! I thought you were out with Spike-!"
"Out."
>"W-what-?"
"Get out!"
>Twilight nearly trips as she scrambles off the bed and sprints for the exit.
>She feels a few hairs of her tail be pulled loose as the door nearly slams on it as she passes the threshold.
>Twilight has never felt more like a donkey than she did now.
>>
>>33846919
anon's delving into stoicism, not just some "oh i am so deep i have my head inside my own ass", but actual reflections and thoughtful meditation on his day to day life and how to improve or try to do so, with a touch of existentialism, cynicism, etc

it turns out that being dropped into a new land away from everything you know and having to restart his life all over again, almost from scratch might be a bit jarring for some people
>>
>>33847031
>>
>>33846879
>Humans and yaks share a surprising amount of physiology; at least in terms of appearance
>A yak's eyes are slightly more forward-facing (not surprising, seeing how aggressive their species is) than a pony's, much like a human's
>They have wider shoulders and narrower hips, like a human's; ponies' hips and shoulders are roughly at the same width
>A pony's mane is just a strip of hair, resembling a mohawk more than a regular head of hair. Meanwhile, a yak's "mane" is spread out all over its head, allowing for some surprisingly human-looking hairstyle
>A yak's fur is thicker than a pony's fur, which makes the hair (and beards, in males) that much more human-like, strengthening the connections made between Anon and a yak
>All in all, a yak's physiology is surprisingly human-like
>These similarities are seen as yak-like to the yaks, which makes Anon more relatable and more attractive - Anon was so un-ponylike that ponies couldn't make any connection with him
>It's like how it's easier to get attached to an object like a toaster if it has features on it that resemble a human face. You project onto it.
>So when Yona first meets Anon, she's stricken
>And frankly, she's incredibly confused as to how ponies don't think Anon's at least a little bit hot
Humor me.
>Ponies are confused that Yona finds Anon attractive.
>"Tall creature - is so beautiful. Eyes green like lush fields. Shoulders broad like strong yak. Head-fur thick like blanket to survive winter. What is name?"
>>"What? That's, uh... that's just Anon."
>"Ah-non... Rolls off yak's tongue like honey!"
>>"R-Right..."
>>
ALL STALLIONS

ARE KINGS
>>
>>33847152
IF HE BREATHES HE'S A THOT!
>>
>>33847048
Based and Aureliuspilled.
>>
File: 1557598559286.jpg (85 KB, 718x718)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>33846879
>have qt gryphonesses and dragonesses crushing on you
yes
>>
File: 2031559.png (340 KB, 1380x1048)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>33847184
>Really? *sniff* D-do you really think I look ok?
>"Are you kidding Anon? You're a knockout! Why if we were in Mt. Aris right now hens would be crawling over each other to meet you.
>>
File: 1513498625720.png (569 KB, 850x850)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>33847184
>>33847229
>get swarmed by nu-bugs looking to 'share the love'
>>
File: 1941433.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1800)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>33847246
Yes. I need more of this
>>
>>33846953
I want to see something like this, but the talk of business deal marriages from the last thread makes me want to see a different twist.

>A portal to Earth has been opened, but it's not to a land of technological advancement.
>No, it's to a world not so different from their own, where knights and wizards serve kings and queens.
>And one ripe with materials that are considered highly valuable to Equestirans, with the reverse also being true.
>The pony princesses want nothing more than to trade away some of their abundant gold, silver, and gems in exchange for far more valuable copper and nickle, but the humans are weary of these strange equines.
>There king, Mordred, seems oddly suspicious of betrayal, and does not want to deal lightly with such magical creatures.
>And so, much as his mother before him, he decides to use his own child as a pawn in this political game.
>If it worked for Morgause, surely it'll work for him.
>And thus a marriage is arranged between Prince Anonymous, and their youngest princess, Twilight Sparkle, solidifying the new bond between man and pony.
>Anon is prepared to pass through the portal, leaving his home of Camelot to enter the city of Canterlot.
>Boy, that's gonna get confusing.
>>
>>33846926
> Women in ogr often have to decide between pursuing professional ambition and person relationship, while men tend to have more freedom due to having less domestic expectations.
> RGRE, now men are put into that position.
> But it can't be RGRE because men don't get a free lewd pass with ever mare just for being male.
>>
>>33846277
UNF! More please.

>>33846299
I like it.

>>33846446
>>33846448
>>33846520
I really like this premise. I'd love to read a green about it.

>>33846574
Hey, practice makes perfect right?

>>33846774
That could make a good bit of lore for something.

>>33846915
Rise to the occasion Anon.

>>33846953
Thanks.
>>
>>33846971
I like this
>>
>>33846971
This could lead to the rare, comfy feels with a sweet heartwarming ending. You have my support.
>>
>>33847268
This reminds me of the head canon someone had a long time ago that the reason we can see ponies blush despite having fur is that their body fur is actually transparent, and the color you see is their skin color.
So, in this case, Twilight is covered in see-through hair, and she just has purple skin beneath it.
On a side note, this would make pony shedding both more and less annoying.
Less because it wouldn't be really noticeable on other fabrics, like when you get animal hair covering a black sweater.
More because it would be harder to spot in food before you ended up sticking it in your mouth.
>>
>>33847280
>weary
wary*
>>
>>33846052
WHAT ARE YOU DOIN, IN MY EVERFREE SWAMP?!
>>
File: DONKEH.png (330 KB, 1280x1732)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>33847342
>meanwhile in canterlot
>a certain musichoers feels her chav heritage clawing at the mental cage she stashed it in without knowing why
>>
File: 1045660.png (209 KB, 480x940)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>33847336
>A-ah he swallowed some of my facial fur!
>That means a part of me is now inside of him.
>>
>>33847352
That'll do, occy, that'll do.
>>
>>33846879
"Alright, since you all had trouble with this last week, we're going to try the "break the ice" exercise again. If you reflected from last time, then it should be a piece of cake. Do we have have any volunteers?"
>Like last time and every time before, your class evades your stares
>You don't really get it; your class is usually glued to you during your lectures, but during exercises no one bothers to come up except-
>"Yona volunteers for the breaking of ice!"
>-for Yona, the one being in the school who probably needs self-confidence lessons the least
"Alright Yona, we'll start with you. Now, you remember that we're not breaking actual ice, right?"
>For her credit, the shred of embarrassment she had is immediately buried
>"Of course Yona realize this now! Yona will prove that she is best not only at breaking cold ice but metaphorical ice too!"
"Alright, so easiest way to start a conversation is to give the person you want to talk to a complement. Yona, find something you like about me and say it."
>"Yona understands! Yona will now begin!"
>She clears her throat and speaks
>"Ah-non is most handsome creature Yona has laid eyes upon. Ah-non's green eyes like plains in summertime, ripe for grazing. His head fur and beard strong and thick, sure sign of immense virility. Broad shoulders and strong muscles guarantees he could compete with yak in contest of strength. Ah-non is someone Yona would be proud to introduce to poppa back in yak homeland!"
>She stops, giving you a proud and slightly smug smile like she just hit the homerun of complements
"Very... descriptive, Yona. However, I think you came on a bit strong."
>"Ya! Yona strong like warrior ancestors! Is good, ya?"
>You sigh internally
>You'll be here all day if you decide to butt heads with her
"Yeah, Yona did good. You can go back to your seat."
>Yona returns to her desk, unphased by the glares of the rest of the class
>>
>>33846971
Not bad. Good start. I can see this turning into a comfy story.

>>33846879
>>33847111
Ok, I think there's something here worth exploring.

>>33847184
>>33847229
She is a cutie. I wouldn't mind this version of said prompt either.
>>
>>33847362
I love it! Continue please.
>>
>>33847362
Do Smolder next.
>>
>>33846971
>Twilight understands now that how she, along with the rest of the mares of Ponyville, have been treating Anon has been very hurtful, and wants to make it up to the man.
>Unfortunately, she's also a massive pervert who can't help but imagine peeling all that tantalizing clothing off of Anon whenever she sees him, his words just going into one ear and out the other.
>Seriously, even knowing now that it's not meant to be sexual, she can't help that she has a major clothes fetish.
>Stupid sexy human culture.
>She needs to listen to Anon, show him that she can see him as more than just a hot stallion and instead be his friend.
>Nut how to accomplish that...

>Anon is still pissed that Twilight invaded his privacy like that, but it's not like he can go punt the little sneak for it.
>He's living off of her generosity, after all.
>Instead, he's left brooding in his room for the rest of the day, writing not only about the princess' transaction, but also how the pegasus, Strawberry Sunshine smacked his ass and seemingly tried to offer him a basket of her wares in exchange for sex.
>When he tried to keep his anger in check and jokingly ask, "You really think I'm that cheap?"
>She had the audacity to smirk and answer, "Dressed like that? I'm surprised you won't do it for free."
>Anon was finally managing to calm down when his only friend in Equestria, Spike, told him that Twilight wanted him to come down and have dinner with her.
>If not for the drake's pleading to give his sis a chance, he'd have refused.
>He wasn't sure what to expect from the little horn-dog of an alicorn, but the mare being blindfolded was not it.
>Her ear twitches when he enters, and she smiles nervously.
>"Anon? Is that you?"
"Uh, yeah... What's going on?"
>"This delicious spaghetti dinner is getting cold is what's going on," she answers with a awkward chuckle, gesturing out with a hoof. "Please, come sit and-"
>>
>>33846574
I'd like to see her with someone who wasn't being a braggart beforehand. I know I'm a virgin and probably will suck my first time. Human stamina would probably help, but lasting a few minutes longer doesn't make your technique any good. It just gives her more time to torture you with pleasure.
>>
>>33846704
This goes too far, though. It's creepy and rapey, rather than coming off as confident and sensual.
>>
>>33846774
Also fur and reduced or nonexistent ability to sweat instead of pant to cool yourself down contributes to the lesser stamina of many species when compared to humans.
>>
>>33847362
kek
i like thing
>>
>>33846879
MULTI SPECIES HERDING?
>>
>>33846919
Severe depression and anxiety, unfortunately. Oh, and childhood trauma and trust issues.
>tfw damaged goods
>>
>>33847393
>Her hoof hits a glass of grape juice, spilling it all over the table cloth before she blindly scrambles to catch it.
>Instead, she manages to slip from her seat, hoof catching her plate on the way down and spilling its contents all over her.
>"Aah! The spaghetti! It burns!"

After the mare cleaned herself while Anon did the same in the dining area, Anon sat her down and folded his arms.
"So, you want to explain what just happened, or you just want to leave it up to my imagination?"
>Twilight doesn't look up from behind her damp bangs as she rubs one foreleg over the other.
>"It's- I-" she sighs, slumping. "After reading your diary-"
"Journal."
>"Right, after reading your journal, I realized how much I, as well as a lot of other mares have been treating you, and I wanted to change that."
"By blindfolding yourself?"
>"I wanted us to have a conversation where you wouldn't have to worry about me ogling you instead of listening."
>Anon stares for a while, than sighs.
"That's... actually pretty nice of you."
>"R-really?" she asks hopefully, finally glancing up at the human.
"Yeah, it is, and I appreciate it."
>He looks at the table, the pot of spaghetti still at the center, minus the stained table cloth beneath it.
"You still hungry?" he asks. "The spaghetti's had plenty of time to cool down, so you won't have to worry about burning yourself again."
>"Yes!" she exclaims.
>He smiles, and sets to work making a new plate for the princess.
>When he glances over, however, he sees she's levitating the blindfold back towards her eyes.
"Uh, you don't need that, you know? I understand that you're willing to listen now."
>She looks over at him, her eyes running up and down his body a moment before her cheeks start to redden.
>"I-I think I'll still wear it, if that's okay," she stammers, quickly covering her eyes. "So... How's your day been?"
>Anon looks at her confused, but shrugs and settles down, picking up his fork.
"Not the greatest, but things are looking better."
>>
File: DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png (328 KB, 1353x976)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>33847417
>DEJA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS HERD BEFORE
>>
File: 1557895281843.png (646 KB, 1280x800)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>>33847417
IMAGINE
>>
>>33847435
That was a nice, sweet green.

Have a (you)
>>
>>33847298
Women don't compete for men. Men compete for women. This would be reversed under reversed gender roles.
>>
>>33847393
>Nut how to accomplish that
Was that on purpose? Was that supposed to be a Freudian Slip?
>>
>>33847458
even if it wasn't intentional it's still funny
>>
>>33847362
>>33847378
>There was a slam on one of the desk
>"Anon, I wanna go next!"
>Smoulder, someone else you didn't think had confidence issues
>But who knows, maybe she's secretly tsundere or something
>She stomps to the front of the class, pausing only to blow smoke from her nose at Yona
"Smoulder! That isn't nice. Apologize."
>"Grrr... 'Msorry, okay?"
>Yona doesn't seem bothered, still having a smug grin
>"Yona accepts friends apology since she is best at being humble winner."
>Somehow, having the apology accepted made her angier than having to apologize
>You break it up before it could escalate
"Alright, this time I want you to-"
>"I want to do the compliment thing!"
"Err... Okay, why not? Go ahead."
>She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe
>"You're really cool, for a guy. You don't steal or push others around. You're kind but not a wimp like most ponies. Your skin is uh, nice and smooth and your claws feel nice. Y-you make time for me, even if it's something stupid a-and you give n-nice hugs a-and..."
>She stops and steam literally blows out of her ears
>"I-I LIKE YOU YOU DORK, SO THERE!!"
>She flaps her wings and flies out of an open window her scales a new shade of pink
>Yep, totally tsundere
>>
>>33847484
i will put aside my disdain for nulings for now. please continue
>>
File: 1540001792247.png (212 KB, 1200x672)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>33847484
das pretty cute
>>
>>33847484
This is excellent characterization, especially smug Yona.
>>
>>33847484
Are we gonna get Sandbar or Gallus for this?
>>
>>33847484
>and steam literally blows out of her ears
how the fuck did I miss this kek
>>
Can anyone think of a good tsundereXtsundere story?
Not necessarily even strictly pony themed, just, like has it been done?
Seems like it could be an interesting mechanic if a tsundere boy and tsundere girl constantly snap at each other.

>"I-t's not like I like you, idiot!" Smolder growls with a blush, getting her human classmate to puff out his cheeks.
"Well I don't like you either, dummy! So just take the Hearts and Hooves card and shut-up!"
>"Only if you take these stupid chocolates off my claws!"
"Fine! Thank you for the crappy gift!"
>And thank you for the ugly card!"
"I used melted hard candy to stick the gems on, and it's made out of rice paper, so you can eat it, you stupid dragon!"
>"I bet it tastes like dirt just like those chocolates 'cause I made sure to get the kind without gems or even hay like the ponies like because your wimpy human stomach is so delicate!"
"That was very thoughtful for such an air-headed dragon! Thank you sooo much!"
>You're welcome!"
"No, you're welcome!"
>"No! You!"
"No! You!"
>"You!"
"You!"
>"Yona!" yells the yak from the sidelines, not sure what's going on, but wanting to be part of it regardless.
>Both human and dragoness snap their gazes to the yak, then the former spins on his heel with a huff and marches away, the box of chocolate clasped tightly to his chest.
>Yona approaches her friend as they watch the human leave.
>"Do you... Like the Anon?"
>"Like him?" Smolder asked disbelievingly. "Ha! No, he's a dork."
>"Oh... That means Yona can have him!"
>"Touch him and I'll roast you!"
>>
>>33847566
>Can anyone think of a good tsundereXtsundere story?

Literally every hate-sex story ever
>>
>>33847313
Not wanting to share your human wife in our predominantly monogamous society is not controversial.
Not conforming to the culture of Equestria if that's what the norm is there is, however.
Don't be the Mexican who refuses to learn English in America.
Also, you seem to care more for your own comfort and satisfaction than that of the ponies you would claim to love. If, for whatever reason, your herd wants to introduce another stallion, then the majority should rule and you should just learn to accept the change. It's your feelings alone against all of theirs. It's not hard to understand.
Love requires sacrifice, and you should not be expecting it all to come from their end.
>>
>>33847607
>Don't be the Mexican who refuses to learn English in America.
>comparing learning a new language to letting someone else fuck your wife/ves
I don't think the two are equal in the slightest.

>Also, you seem to care more for your own comfort and satisfaction than that of the ponies you would claim to love. If, for whatever reason, your herd wants to introduce another stallion, then the majority should rule and you should just learn to accept the change. It's your feelings alone against all of theirs. It's not hard to understand.
Yeah man, just sacrifice your own happiness and be miserable, letting the anger and resentment slowly bubble and build up until it explodes.
That's a key component to a long and healthy relationship.

>Love requires sacrifice, and you should not be expecting it all to come from their end.
Watching a little less sports/tv/gaming all day to spend more time with your loved ones, that's a reasonable sacrifice.
Not eating a particular type of meat cause it offends your SO's religion, that's a reasonable sacrifice.
Letting someone else fuck your SO/herd that makes you unhappy/uncomfortable cause they want it even though you've made your very strong feelings on it heard, that's the first nail in the coffin for the relationship.

I want to believe you're just shitposting with this.
>>
>>33847622
>Yeah man, just sacrifice your own happiness and be miserable, letting the anger and resentment slowly bubble and build up until it explodes.
Not everyone feels the same way as you. Some of us are willing to accept multiple stallions in a herd just like the mares are willing to accept multiple mares in the herd.
>>
>>33847633
And that's fine if you're ok with.
Your herd wants to do soemthing you're ok with?
That's great!
They want to do something that makes you absolutely miserable to just think about?
Not cool.
>>
>>33847607
You're a fucking retard. lmao
>>
>>33847622
Nah, you're just really selfish and afraid that the stallion they bring in will be better for them than you, which is quite obviously the case if you're so pathetic and put so much stock into sex. You're perfectly happy to fuck multiple mares, but you refuse to allow them the same choice.
Honestly, the most likely reason I can see for your mares wanting to bring in another stallion into the herd at this point would be the fact that you aren't able to provide enough love, attention, and sexual gratification to all of them, and they hope an extra stallion will be able to ease the load on you. It be coming from a place of love in their equine minds, but you can't help but ruin it.
>>
>>33847622
>>Don't be the Mexican who refuses to learn English in America.
>>comparing learning a new language to letting someone else fuck your wife/ves
>I don't think the two are equal in the slightest.

Yes they do. both are examples of refusing to make changes in your own behavior to better fit in with the new culture you live in.
>>33847635
What if they aren't okay with you being possessive?
What if you not letting another stallion into the herd is making them miserable?
Who decides which side gets their way in the confrontation?
>>
>>33847656
Honestly I'm half and half for both sides. I think that if Anon is unhappy with multiple stallions and his herd is unhappy without them then they should simply go their own way and try to find partners more suitable to them. But then again what do I know?
>>
>>33847656
>Yes they do. both are examples of refusing to make changes in your own behavior to better fit in with the new culture you live in.
Uh, no. If you can't understand that learning a new language, and adding more partners to a relationship aren't even close to comparison, then I don't know what else to say.

>Who decides which side gets their way in the confrontation?
If neither side wants to budge, then it sounds like the relationship is already well on its way to being over, and better to part on good terms than to drag it out into something all parties are miserable with.

But it's really something that should be discussed from the get-go to avoid such a situation.
>>
>>33847669
>Uh, no. If you can't understand that learning a new language, and adding more partners to a relationship aren't even close to comparison, then I don't know what else to say.
You're right, they aren't comparable. Learning a new language is difficult, but not doing so will make every interaction with the natives of your new home awkward and difficult.
Letting a new stallion into your herd takes no effort at all and has no negative impacts beyond those to your greedy, overly sensitive ego.
The former is the far more grievous offense.
>>
>>33847678
Your problem is that you're trying to downplay Anon's emotions as unimportant. Self-hatred much?
>>
File: Espionage.png (735 KB, 699x1024)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>doesnt really understand emotions.
>trying to tank relationships under the guise of 'helping'
Gentlemen, i believe this room is bugged.
>>
>>33846949
>collar on neck
Just no. Fuck this shit fetish.
>>
>>33847690
Just comparing his to multiple mares. His are important, but are are they more important than those of the ponies?
Needs of one versus the needs of many, and all that. Besides, Anon should be able to get over it if he truly loves them.
>>
>>33847607
I'm basically going to repeat/copy and paste what an Anon said last thread, and add some of my own thoughts after this.
The whole point of herds is an adaptation to the skewed gender ratio. It makes no sense to add more stallions to a herd, because then you go from 3-4 mares per stallion to 1.5-2 mares per stallion. The only reason to add stallions to a herd is for cuck and/or gay fetishism.
Going off this you have to understand we know exactly what you're trying to do here, and it's pretty transparent at this point too, and we don't want people like you coming here and pushing your sick cuck fetish in our thread, you even literally say it without actually saying it like in here >>33847637 you hint at wanting to be cuck both emotionally and sexually, you don't outright say it because if you do then no one would listen to you after the fact. You even try to poorly justify your argument by making a scenario in where it's your partner wanting this, and if you don't do it your the "bad guy" here because of your "selfishness" and guilt tripping them in to feeing bed, all beacause they don't to eat out their wife or wives cum snatch with another man's seed in it and raise that mans kids, like you want to do, and then you act like if people don't want this there in the wrong. Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>33846949
>you saw that the alicorn had placed a collar on your neck with her cutiemark etched onto it
Oh fuck yes, you got me right in the fetish here.
>>
>Anon and Incognito are the first humans to ever travel to an alien world and return to tell the tale, and they do so to a room of government agents.

>"So, would you like to tell us how the abduction occurred?"
>"Of course," says Incognito. "It was beautiful, really. A portal of warm light opened before me, and I heard a gentle voice, almost motherly call me forward. I didn't know what it said exactly, but I knew it meant me no harm."
>Anon quirks a brow.
"Really? Because the portal just sorta tore open in front of me, and a net came flying out to drag me in."
>"I see. And the aliens?"
>"Yes, well, the first I saw was- and I know this'll sound odd- but she looked like a big, white horse, but with wings and a horn. There were three more behind her, different colors, but all with those things."
"No kidding? None of the ones I saw had wings. Little tiny horses with horns. The ring leader had red and purple hair, and was wearing a baggy black sweater."
>"Hmm, and the world?"
>"Well, I looked out the windows to see that we were high up on a mountain side. I don't think I've ever seen the sky so clear and nature so beautiful."
"You must have been upstairs. I'm pretty sure I was in a basement."
>"And what did they reveal to you?"
>"You won't believe it, but the secrets of magic and the existence of the soul. Turns out they didn't use the kind of tech we do, but magic for everything. The secrets they revealed to me... Well, needless to say, I can't ever look at the world the same way again."
"Damn, seriously? I didn't get any of that, unless you count the horn glow that tore off my pants. I just thought it was telekinesis."
>"And did they do anything to you? Experiments?"
>"No, sir. We talked most of the night, then they took me to this huge bed, and we all snuggled together until morning."
"Sounds comfy. These little horses ended forming a line, taking turns fondling my package. Got real excited when I went to half-mast."
>"Perhaps they were gathering biological data?"
>>
>>33847704
That's a fallacious argument. This isn't politics, this is a relationship and in a relationship everyone's opinion matters equally. If you account for everyone then the relationship will fall apart. Also using your own reasoning then if they really loved him wouldn't they also be able to get over not having multiple stallions?
>>
>>33847721
"Nah, I don't think this was official. The yellow one with the blue hair was at the top of the stairs, peeking around the corner like a lookout."
>"I see. And when you were returned to Earth?"
>"It was the saddest thing I ever had to do. The purple one, I don't know her name exactly because we mostly communicated by telepathically sharing thoughts in the form of images and stuff, she cried into my shoulder as I held her, but I knew I needed to come back to deliver their message. The message that they mean us no harm, and want to greet Earth on a grander scale."
"Afraid, I don't have any message to pass on. See, they were just tugging down my underwear, the leader with the glasses drooling, when I heard a bang from above and a shout. Now, I don't know what they were saying, but I've had enough run-in's with the authorities to recognize, 'Open up! This is the police!' Needless to say, these little horses panicked hard. Opened up the portal and tossed me through before I even knew what was going on. Didn't even give me my pants back. Actually, ah, I've been meaning to ask, but you guys can wave that indecent exposure charge, right? Not like it was my fault."
>>
>>33847722
*If you don't account for everyone
>>
>>33847728
I was wondering what you meant, but this still means that you are suggesting that only solutions that make everyone happy are acceptable.
Problem is, of course, that we don't live in a perfect world, and sometimes an ideal solution isn't available. Not everyone will always be happy with a decision, so sometimes, you just have to choose the one that benefits the most people.
I suppose, in cases such as these, however, you can always do an asspull with magic.
>Anon has a herd of six mares, and he's starting to regret it.
>He loves all of them deeply, that is't the problem.
>The problem is expressing it equally and fairly.
>The human stamina thing isn't like the memes suggest, and he finds himself only being able to sexually satisfy three mares a day before being tapped dry.
>He also doesn't have enough time in his waking hours to spend with each of them as much as he'd like, and some end up feeling neglected.
>His lead mare has suggested perhaps another stallion could help, but Anon doesn't like that idea, and sees it only as a last resort.
>Speaking to his friends, Sunburst and Shining, one day, reveals a different solution.
>A spell that one of his unicorn mares studies hard to learn.
>A spell that creates a perfect, temporary clone of him.
>A clone that can spend time with half of his mares while he spends time with the others.
>A clone that, when it dispels, gives him all of its memories, making it basically like he was the one with them all along.
>God, he loves magic.
>>
>>33847722
What did you expect from a libcuck? Everything is about politics to them. Loser mentality. Sad.
>>
File: Dong Ring.jpg (786 KB, 1400x990)
786 KB
786 KB JPG
>>33846915
>>You don't have a medial ring though, which means that while stallions are generally larger than you you're able to put more of your dick inside of a mare
Dong Rings, whether medial or gold, have nothing to do with how much of it they can get in, a tiny bump like that is not going to present any real problems with further penetration.
It's a problem of physiology and 'real horse bodies don't bend that way' thing. They're stuck doing rear entry position only and can't get their hips close enough to go any deeper.
Pastel Poners have a much wider range of motion than RL horses, so they might actually be able to hilt, or close to it at least.
>>
I go away for a week and suddenly half the thread is arguing in favor of having a bull in their herd? This most certainly is not RGRE enough.
>>
>>33847754
That person seemed very anti-foreigner with there comments about Mexicans and Muslims. That's a Republican thing.
>>
>>33847756
We've had this discussion plenty where sad Anons have to hype up their sexual prowess, not by being skilled lovers, but by belittling stallions.
It's sad, but it's the only way a lot of these guys can imagine ever being able to pleasure a female.
>>
>>33847637
BRO IF YOUR GIRL WANTS TO FUCK ANOTHER DUDE YOU GOTTA LET HER CAUSE PEOPLE MAKE SACRIFICES FOR RELATIONSHIPS!! WHAT? NO I DON'T GET OFF ON BEING KEKED BRO COME ON, I JUST WANT ANOTHER GUY TO FUCK MY WIFE! UH,, I MEAN YOU NEED TO LET YOUR WIFE FUCK ANOTHER GUY IF SHE WANTS OR ELSE YOU DONT REALLY LOVE HER! IM NOT A KEK
>>
File: Flutterkeks.gif (669 KB, 450x450)
669 KB
669 KB GIF
>>33847637
>You're perfectly happy to fuck multiple mares, but you refuse to allow them the same choice.
I give them the exact same choice, they can lick all the clits they want.
>>
>>33847298
It’s like >>33847452 said. In OGR men compete for women. If in the prompt stallions are competing for mares then how is it RGRE? Especially if in a herd situation more stallions would be left out the men are IRL? They may be expected to fill domestic roles but the competitive reproduction aspect is still distinctly OGR
>>
>>33847775
Retardation like this is why I lose faith in RGRE.
This isn't about a a wife having sex with another guy. This is about herd mares doing herd things.
A wife is different and is an aspect of a monogamous relationship, and thus shouldn't be allowed to sleep around.
If you want a wife in Herdquestria, I suggest you find a mare who's okay with monogamy.
>>33847778
How about it, boys? To the one who's the most triggered by the concept of a two stallion herd, would you in fact be okay with your mares sleeping with other mares?
>>
>>33847787
>If you want a wife in Herdquestria, I suggest you find a mare who's okay with monogamy.

It's indeed what I want to do
>>
>>33847803
It really is the best idea, and probably the only smart thing that came out of this guy's posts:
>>33847669
>But it's really something that should be discussed from the get-go to avoid such a situation.
If you end up in an Equestria where herds featuring multiple stallions to even more mares is a thing, then make sure you find mares who prefer single stallion herds.
If you are monogamous, then find a mare who shares your views.
The problem in these options, though, is the limiting of choices.
You might find a mare(s) you like, but don't agree with them on the fundamentals of the relationship, meaning you have to pass them up.
This might be especially devastating if you're a waifu fag, and it turns out your waifu likes big, multi stallion herds.
>>
>>33847280
>Arthurian Legend Anon

I hope he was trained as a knight and can shoot giant energy blasts from his magic sword
>>
I don't care what gay shit you all get up to in your RGRE, but in mine mares are taught by their fathers to not be selfish by herding with multiple stallions and depriving another herd of potential happiness
Generosity IS part of the elements of harmony, and all good mares should strive to follow Their example
>>
>>33847823
Surprised no one liked that idea, or commented on this strange Arthurian Legend AU where Mordred won and became king of England.
Discussing herd dynamics and whether or not Anon sharing a herd with another stallion is acceptable dominated everyones attention.
>>33847853
Like someone commented, it'd probably only be for very large herds and for business more than pleasure.
>>
File: Pony tail.png (465 KB, 952x999)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>33847808
>This might be especially devastating if you're a waifu fag, and it turns out your waifu likes big, multi stallion herds.
99% of waifu fags are going to be devestated anyway, since the mental image of their waifu will not match the real thing.
A waifu is perfect by definition, the person it's based on is not.
Most people nowadays treat waifu as "Person i have the biggest crush on."

In any case herds are a shit anyway, they're only popular ITT because some guys want to fuck multiple mares without consequence, with maybe only one or two guys who would actually treat it as the polyamourous relationship it should be.
I'm a monofag who would tentatively persue the pony i like if i got the opportunity, probably get disappointed and try to settle for just being friends.

>>33847856
>Surprised no one liked that idea
Geopolitical relationships between two tecnologically similar kingdoms doesnt get most peoples rocks off, although is this an AU where magic is on earth, with merlin and the like?
Unless we go with the whole "Cold iron is harmful to magic creatures" bit then the humans are pretty significantly outmatched against the magic wielders.
>>
>>33847859
The cold iron thing would work, especially if iron was another rare metal in Equestria that is abundant on Earth. Also, I imagine human savagery and a willingness to kill would help level the playing field if battle broke out, especially with the iron thing.
The main draw would be Sperglight Sparkle finding herself engaged to a rugged, handsome, warrior prince and not knowing how to deal, but a side-plot for a longer story could be that Mordred is evil with an evil witch mother, and the two creating a scheme to use Equestrian magic to take over the world or something.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (103 KB, 1280x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>33847823
>ponies arrive on Earth
>surprised its ran by males
>get escorted to the King
>they all sigh in relief
>"Finally, a female. Somepony we can actually talk some sense with."
>pic related
>>
File: Spoiler Image (301 KB, 1000x988)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>33847859
>>33847856
>>33847867
>Surprised no one liked that idea, or commented on this strange Arthurian Legend AU where Mordred won and became king of England.
>Geopolitical relationships between two tecnologically similar kingdoms doesnt get most peoples rocks off, although is this an AU where magic is on earth, with merlin and the like?
>Unless we go with the whole "Cold iron is harmful to magic creatures" bit then the humans are pretty significantly outmatched against the magic wielders.

The Arthurian humans are even more fucked when you think about it because Equestria is actually better than them with technology because of the varying tech levels you see in the show. Ponies have trains, arcade machines, airships and Twilight even had a rudimentary computer in that episode where she tried to figure out how Pinkie Sense worked.

However aside from savagery, humans do have one advantage. Merlin would certainly be able to turn the tides.
>pic related

>>33847879
Ooooh, that’ll definitely lead to bloodshed
>>
File: Spoiler Image (35 KB, 400x400)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>33847879
>get escorted to the King
pic related
>>
>>33847735
>muh shadow clone
>>
>>33846574
>"If I squint my eyes and push my front teeth out do I look Neighponese to you?"
"Princess, that is extremely racist."
>"Ching chong ping pong!"
>It's going to take a long time to teach this Princess how to deal with foreign Nations.
>>
>>33847787
I wasn't trying to make a coherent argument, I was making fun of you for being a loser because this whole thing is hilarious. You clearly are either a shitposter or someone who is so wrapped up in themselves that they cannot even conceive of the fact that their degenerate fetish for wife sharing isn't taken kindly to here. Probably both. Who the fuck else would argue so vehemently and desperately to defend this garbage? I legitimately hope you get help and sort out whatever fucked up shit happened to you that made you this way, assuming it isn't genetic.
>>
>>33847699
>Changelings are the cause of most conflict in Equestria
>If a pony is upset, they go to the pony who is most close to them for comfort
>Otherwise, they will socialize with with multiple ponies
>This is spending love with one pony versus spreading that love out over multiple ponies
>By making ponies upset and disguising yourself as the one friend that a pony goes to for comfort, changelings get way more love than if they had to infiltrate one friend out of a group of friends and only get a fraction of the love they'd get otherwise
My god.
>>
>>33847435
This was nice. I like the effort Twi is putting into making Anon feel comfortable. Do you have more? I'd love to see how their relationship; romantic or not, develops.

>>33847484
There was much "D'awww" there. Please continue.

>>33847566
Not bad.

>>33847577
You've gone and reminded me of that one with Rarity. I think LaP wrote it.

>>33847662
Not that/those Anon(s). I can see both sides as well. Personally, I like polyamory. I wouldn't be having sex with another male. Sex isn't even the main thing anyway. It's the group's love, caring and support of each other that's the draw for me. The love and companionship is multiplied not divided. However, a polyamorus relationship only works if everyone is on-board and communicates openly and freely.

>>33847721
>>33847724
kek.

>>33847823
>>33847859
>>33847867
Alright, back to some world building. This Arthurian Legend AU piques my interest. I enjoyed that one green we had several threads ago where humans existed in Equus as another species living far, far away from the others. I believe they were at a medieval level of society. I wish it had continued.
>>
File: 1517433223065.jpg (1.73 MB, 1940x2638)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>
>>33848533
Man, I haven't seen that pic in a long time! I'm more of a Sonata fan but that gave me a bit of a heart-boner for the grump.
>>
>>33847401
>"And what seems to be eating you, my little human?"
>"You seem quiet. A bit red around the ears as well."
>"...Oh."
>"I... well..."
>"Truly?"
>"I am your first? Not your first pony, but the first you've ever been with?"
>"That's..."
>"I see."
>"Now I understand. Your actions weren't out of arrogance. You were nervous."
>"Come here dear."
>You don't need to look at your feet. They're nice feet but I'd prefer you look at me please."
>"Here, a hug will make you feel better."
>"None that that."
>"I won't have you sit here and put yourself down."
>"Of course it felt nice. No, I'm not just saying that."
>"Your hands were wonderful, and your cock was big enough that it was a lot harder to concentrate on teasing you than I would have liked."
>"You were grand. I promise."
>"...I'm sorry, dear."
>"I should have known, or at the very least expected."
>"While I'm sure you enjoyed yourself, that was a very poor first time."
>"If I had thought beforehoof I would have eased you into it."
>"No, don't you dare blame yourself. The fault is mine."
>"I pray you can forgive this old fool of a mare."
>"You know, I don't believe I've ever taken a stallion's maidenhead before."
>"It's a very rare privilege for us mares, even for a princess."
>"When such a thing does happen a mare is supposed to take responsibility."
>"If you'd have me, I'd like to take you to the castle. Permanently.
>"I hope you'll forgive me, but I don't believe I'll be sharing you with anypony either."
>"Us alicorns are rather... possessive with our mates."
>"Now, why don't we lay here together for a bit longer?"
>"Once you're ready I can begin to... educate you in the ways of lovemaking."
>"My love."

Tfw on the outside Celestia is as cool as a cucumber and smooth as silk, but on the inside she's freaking the fuck out because she stole a stallion's virginity and she really doesn't know what to do other than horse marry him.
>>
>>33848598
Nice
>>
>>33848598
Funny, in your pic, Celestia look like she is wearing a veil.
It's also funny because in some sand country, the rapist is forced to marry the victim since she is not pure anymore. (don't know if they do that again, last time I saw something like that, it was a few years ago in Morocco ).
>>
>>33848598
Comfy. I'd like it them to develop a real relationship though and not because Celly felt obligated.
>>
>>33848598
You just made this 1000x times more relatable and enjoyable, thank you.
>celestia is a foot-fag.
...considering my hoof fetish, i cant exactly throw stones.
>>
>>33848649
I've heard worse. The victim is murdered and sometimes by their own father or brother because she's 'not pure'. "Honor Killing" I think is the term.
>>
>>33848660
>tfw you have a hoof fetish and your waifu has a foot fetish.
>tfw she hates hooffags and you hate footfags, but both of your fetishes are okay to each other because she's a horse and you're a hyoo-man
>>
>>33848669
>>33848649
>Celestia decides to rape Anon while on vacation in Saddle Arabia in order to force him to marry her
>>
File: 1417395858227.png (73 KB, 625x311)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>all this multi-male herd shit suddenly being forced
Honestly, I'd just tell the poners to go fuck themselves and find a girl from another race to shack up with. There's plenty of nice and exotic girls to choose from.
>>
>>33847280
Knights of the Old Code? Oh shit nigga sign me the fuck up for that shit.
>>
>>
>>33846524
>Anon meticulously draws memes from memory into a single large tome.
>The collection of pictures evolves into a comprehensive reference book with a ToC, appendix, and index.
>Naturally, Twilight stumbles upon Anon's own book and reads through it.
>Having grown up in paradise as a mature, functioning adult mare, Twi has no clue what to make of Anon's meme.
>She confronts Anon about the book with innocent curiosity.
>Anon is currently watching the nature channel (AKA sulking in his recliner while watching ponies play outside his window)
>"Anon, what's a peepee?"
>His head swivels around so fast that he pulls a neck muscle and yelps.
"JUST fuck my shit up - that hurt. What do you mean by 'what's a peepee'? Didn't your parents give you the talk when you were young?"
>Twilight shows Anon the book turned to a page with a smug-ass frog.
>"I mean this."
"OH. You mean 'Peh-peh,' God of Arcane Meme Magic, also known as KEK."
>Twilight's eyebrows rise. She's incredulous.
>"What in Equestria is 'meme magic' and why have I never heard of this discipline? I've studied all known and emerging magical arts, and never once was 'meme magic' mentioned even within the Forbidden Collection.
"Trust me, Twi. You don't want to learn meme magic. Misuse of it can easily destroy the foundations of any society. Ignorance is bliss."
>Anon returns his gaze to the nature channel. He goes on to speak with an unnerving tone.
"So much bloodshed. So many ruined lives. So much AUTISM."
>Anon shudders at mentioning the last corruption.
>>
>>33847853
This. Anything else is deviancy, and wishes to destroy the sanctity of herding.
>>
File: tlmAwGE.jpg (238 KB, 1210x1613)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>33848837
>meme magic
YAMETE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 2039343.jpg (351 KB, 1024x669)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
How often do you think Celestia goes through midlife crises?
>>
>>33848948
da fug is this picture
>>
>>33848960
>da fug is this picture

Its art for a fanfic where Celestia is 17 and Luna is her great aunt. Apparently.
>>
>>33848960
the cover to a fanfic presumably about either Celestia suffering from some manner of amnesia, or her reincarnating over the thousand years Luna's been away
I don't know, I just found it on the booru and thought it would be funny if sunhoers regularly had to justify to her sister that "it's not a phase" every few decades or so
>>
File: 1549853883014.jpg (44 KB, 635x473)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>33848948
>pic
>luna gives up her immortality for a moral life with anon
>in her final days celestia comes one last time to try to understand WHY. WHY did Luna leave her? WHY did Luna make her face eternity alone?
god damnit i didn't need these feels. i could never ask her to give up immortality for my bum ass
>>
>>33848979
>moral
mortal* god damnit
>>
>>33848598
>tfw a stallion's virginity is a nearly sacred thing
>Colts usually lose it when they're very young, so it's almost unheard of for an adult stallion to be a virgin
>Because of this, there are a lot of fairy tales about virgin colts having mythical powers and deflowering one being seen as good luck
>Nowadays, stallions don't even bother lying about being virgins or not
>Most mares wouldn't believe them anyway, unless they're from traditional unicorn families where they still sometimes put their colts in chastity cages to keep them pure for political marriages
>So when Celestia finds out that you, a fully grown man, hadn't so much as kissed a girl before she fucked your brains out, she loses her marbles
>Thousands of years of diplomatic skills flush down the drain
>She also needs to marry you, otherwise she'll have bad luck--and much worse, if the stories are true--if she doesn't
>She needs to somehow get into contact with your family to give your mother a dowry
>And she needs to get a wedding planned
>And she needs to figure out what to name her fillies, since she knows she fucked you so hard she's preggers
>With like five foals too; that's how hard she fucked you, being a tough alpha mare she is
>>
>>33848985
This makes me think back to the multiple stallions topic. In a lot of stories Celestia's probably had a few lovers right? What exactly is the difference between multiple stallions in the same herd fucking the same mare and multiple stallions fucking the same mare, but over a certain period of time?
>>
File: index(4).png (74 KB, 700x554)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>
>>33849031
No
>>
>>33847566
>>33847577
This. Laps and jazzteeth wrote Rarity stories that fir this. Fucking Bonbon is pretty much this too.
>>
File: 1d1.png (491 KB, 1280x1029)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>33849083
Were are those paste links senpai?
>>
File: 1557945747899.webm (2.74 MB, 480x360)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
Are the stallion sports frustrating to watch for mares?
Are the stallions retarded for sports too?
>>
>>33848837
Memetics are legitimately dangerous. A true "meme master" (yeah, it sounds stupid as fuck but whatever) could influence a society in basically any direction they wanted through the use of such tactics. After all, the truth isn't nearly as important to society as what people believe the truth is. Objective disciplines like pure mathematics can't be directly changed, but you can warp the ideology of the people who practice it such that they use it to forward the goals you want. Controlling the masses with propaganda and memetics is ridiculously powerful, especially if the average citizen is uninformed or has minimal access to information.
Sufficient meme skill can give you armies of people doing whatever the fuck you want, especially if you have people working under you to artificially propagate your memetics. In a lot of ways, rhetoric sophistry is very much like a magic.
In a world where magic is real, and especially if meme magic itself was real instead of the gestalt actions of thousands or more coordinated individuals sowing disinformation in forms that are easily palatable, some Anons would actually be terrifying archmages. Like Starlight's mind control on steroids, except it's actually subtle to the point that it can be written off as just being charismatic.
Sorry for the autistic ranting, I just find the concept of mass psychology and memetics to be super interesting.
>>
>>33849031
>>
>>33849031
> Today's the day
> Fluttershy's estrus is starting
> You have been holding back from sex and masturbation for a week, so the tank is full
> You're back from visiting Cadance, who cast some sort of fertility spell on you
> Everything lined up to make up for the fact that interspecies breeding is very difficult
> You open the door to your home, and it's oddly silent
> Twilight is sitting on the couch with her ears folded back, but no one else is home
"Hi Twi, it's good to be back!"
> She gives you an uncomfortable smile
> What's going on?
> "Welcome back Anon. Would you like to have some whiskey?"
> You frown
"Not right now. Where is everyone? Did Caramel take them shopping or something?"
> Twilight stares at the floor
> "No, Caramel's still here."
> You faintly hear squeaking from further in the house
"No."
> Twilight tries to smile
> "He said she was too worked up, so..."
> You sprint up the stairs, heart beating loudly in your ears
> You slam open the door to the master bedroom
> Caramel groans, balls heaving as he unloads into Fluttershy's pussy
> The mare is a sweaty, heaving mess, eyes blank from the pleasure
> You growl
"Caramel, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"
> He grins at you
> "Fluttershy, obviously. She was confused and in heat, mumbling about waiting for something. So I gave it to her."
> You stalk forward, and the smile slips from his face
> "What's wrong, bro?"
> You punch his face and he goes sprawling
"She was waiting for me, you bastard!"
> Caramel rubs his face absently
> "Oh. Sorry, man. Uh, I'm done now, so you two have fun?"
> You stare at the cum leaking from between Fluttershy's legs
> Could you even get all of that out?
> Would your seed even take?
> You sit down heavily on the bed
> Fluttershy rouses at that
> "Oh, hi Anon. Um. Welcome back."
> You feel sick
"Hi Flutters."
> Caramel approaches cautiously
> "Hey bro, are you okay?"
> You rub your face tiredly
"Just, go get Twilight, have her check Flutter's egg."
>>
>>33849232
Sounds like it’d make an interesting story.

>Meme Master Anon takes over Equestria from the shadows without anyone realizing it once the ponies invent their own version of the internet
>>
>>33849249

> Twilight cast the spell several times, just to be sure
> Looks like Caramel's going to be a father
> He pats you on the knee
> "Don't worry bro, there's always next time. Just make sure you remind me a lot, it can be hard to remember things when a mare is hot and bothered around you."
>>
File: 1553745031639.jpg (51 KB, 500x375)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
You could have prevented this.
>>
>>33849031
Meme answer is >>33849058 >>33849240 but real answer is sure.
You're basically just asking if Celestia, being immortal, is allowed to be remarried or enter new herds when her current stallion or herd stallion passes on, and I think we can all agree that She can. The alternative is saying she can never find love again after her first, which is cruel.
If you found out Celestia was a widow several times over, but single when you met her, would you refuse to be with her if she showed interest?
>>
>>33849249
>>33849263
Purge the cuckshit.
>>
File: 1511559895050.png (410 KB, 621x684)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>33848985
GIMME
>>
File: 1512684349565.png (471 KB, 980x742)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>33849249
>>33849263
>>
File: 1507474475124.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
it's a big one
>>
File: 1363084479930 colour.png (859 KB, 1917x1423)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>>33848598
>>33847401
>Minutes earlier, the princess teasing the 'braggart' by acting innocent and coy.

>>33849272
Immortals / Long lived beings are weird in that regard, the 'grace period' between lovers isnt a set rule and it depends on the individual culture along with the individual themselves.
Given how ponies are along with her royal status, i'd say celestia would wait at least two generations between lovers and keep track of the children somewhat, to avoid situations lie boning members of the same direct family.
>>
>>33849272
>"I haven't been this happy since the day I was married to my late husband."
"... You've been married before?"
>"Well, of course, though that was nearly six hundred years ago... Where are you going?"
"I ain't no cuck! I only date pure virgins, whore!"
>Celestia is left crying on the grassy knoll, picnic forgotten as her love stomps away.

>>33848801
>An older Anon and Rainbow Dash watch a pegasus mare strut her stuff in a flashy mating dance in front of a hot and bothered stallion.
>Anon huffs.
"Why don't you do things like that for me anymore?"
>"Seriously, Anon? We aren't even through brunch yet, and you're going to start?"
"What? Just because I want you to show some of the passion you did when we first started dating?"
>"I'm eighty years old! If I pulled moves like that, I'd break my hip!"
>>
>>33849359
What a lewd horse
>>
>>33848985
>She needs to somehow get into contact with your family to give your mother a dowry
now I'm imagining how my family would react to being sucked into a portal by Celestia and hearing she fucked me numb after thinking I was dead or missing for who knows how long
>>
>>33846189
Anyone have the story where Twilight has been married and had a child, before series start. but no one knows because the Sparkle family is terrible at giving notice to anyone when they have a big moment in life.

So suddenly her husband and daughter come to visit her in ponyville and the rest of the main 6 realize that she's actually incredibly mature for her age.
>>
File: Cynic.png (1.5 MB, 1761x974)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>33847111
Reading your attempts at conveying how similar Yaks are to humans I couldn't help but think of this scenario.

An Anon that takes no bullshit would probably be even more desirable by the other races.

Twilight
>Lives in a castle
>Develops friendship ethics
>Writes on magic theory
>Defines Man to be a 'furless Yak'
>Student of Celestia

Anon
>Lives in a barrel
>Wears socks in public
>Masturbates three times a day and reeks of musk
>Throws a shaved Yak into Twilight's office and shouts 'BEHOLD, A MAN!'
>Tells Celestia to get her sun out his fucking eyes
>>
>>33849394
"What? Just because I want you to show some of the passion you did when we first started dating?"
>"I'm eighty years old! If I pulled moves like that, I'd break my hip!"

That's an aspect of fiction we don't see often.
Anon and his waifu long after the wedding and puppy love phase.
I imagine they still love each other, but it's more of the snarky love where neither one is afraid of saying or doing something they would used to try and hide out of embarrassment.

>Anon is staring into the bathroom mirror as he finishes flossing.
>His eyes are drawn to the large pot belly hanging over the waistband of his underwear.
"Where'd you come from?" he asks as he wiggles his gut.
Giving voice to his own fat, he says in a cartoonish voice, "It was all the cupcakes, Anon. Pinkie is a great baker!"
>"I'll get Pinkie for that one day," Dash says with a smirk as she finishes using the toilet and flushes. "Those rippling abs of yours were hot, and Pinkie had to go and sabotage them."
"Hey, they're still there, just covered with some extra padding."
>>
>>33849496
>>33846446
>>33846448
>>33846520
>>
>>33849506

>even though she had a foal and got married as a teenager, Twilight is still rather naive in some respects during the events in Season 1 and 2.
>but every now and then, she'll do something that reminds her friends that she's a wife and mother as well as the dorky librarian they all know and love.
>Pinkie sometimes will walk in on Twilight giving Mr. and Mrs. Cake some parenting advice when it comes to raising unicorn foals like Pumpkin Cake
>Rainbow cringes when Twilight makes cheesy mom jokes that remind her of her own mom, Windy Whistles
>it sometimes gives them a lot to think about when someone in their own age group is already married with a kid.

>Despite being a year or two younger, yours and Twilight's daughter makes friends with the CMC
>If you and Twi weren't already masters at filly-wrangling it would be hell.
>So the CMC can often be found hanging out around the library.
>"Hey (let's call her Dawn) Dawn. Your sister and her colt friend are really nice," Applebloom says past some fresh cookie that you brought them.
>Dawn blinks. "Sister?"
>"Yeah, Twilight is awful nice! Kinda touchy feely with ya though."
>"She's my mom, not my sister, silly. And she and Dad have been married for years."
>3 more minds where blown that day.
>>
>>33849263
>It was at this point that pony society learned quite a few things about human society
>They learned how strong the monogamist instinct is
>They learned that humans can snap
>They learned even more about human endurance
>And they learned humans can and will kill with their bare hands
>>
>>33849120
https://pastebin.com/u/LaPsbin/3
Tsunlestia
https://pastebin.com/i20vhGcd
Jazzteeth one, as far as I can tell
>>
>>33849249
The only (you) I'm giving this bait. This wouldn't happen in a properly loving & supportive herd. ALL the herd members would know who wanted to bring forth offspring and sire'd by who and they'd all see to that goal.
>>
>>33849538
You forgot to mention that there wouldn't be multiple stallions in a herd, so the problem shouldn't be there to begin with.
>>
>>33849538
Exactly.
>>
File: why.png (37 KB, 600x521)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>33849483
If even my autistic ass can read subtext, a millennia old ruler with centuries of experience in governance pulling out all the stops in order to make a good impression on my family would nigh instantly spot how bad our relationship is.
>>
>>33848837
>Twilight is skeptical.
>"What exactly is meme magic anyways?"
>Anon struggles to explain as the ponies possibly have no comparison.
"Well, meme magic is like creating a word, picture, phrase or idea that represents something else, and then proceeding to reinforce and spread it through a population by its constant use. It does not even have to have any basis in reality, it just needs to be memorable. The planted idea then influences ponies at a subconscious level. Sometimes a meme gets so strong that it has real-world consequences. That's why meme magic is dangerous: it's hard to detect and it can influence ponies to behave and think like you want them to. Absolutely sinister."
>Twilight adopts a thoughtful demeanor. She rubs her chin.
>"It's totally unlike any magic I am familiar with. What you described is alike to subversion and manipulation, which is very rare here in Equestria."
"Yes. It's commonplace on Earth, because we've learned to do things by mind-fucking each other through memes that exploit primitive instincts."
>>
File: 1551023537636.png (92 KB, 251x264)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>33849529
My brother has provided
>>
>>33849512
>Twilight
>Mom jokes
>"Rarity sure is taking her time gettin' here."
>"Yeah, seriously. I wish she'd just show up already, I'm hungry!"
"Hi hungry I'm Mom."
>>
>>33849512
I love this idea.
>>
>>33849538
In a perfect world, sure. But no one is perfect, and mistakes happen, and sometimes people are selfish and shortsighted. The point is, there are basic, biological reasons why multiple males sharing a female can be bad. That's not to say that polyamorous people are bad or wrong, but it is not what most people want, and should not be forced on others.
>>
>>33849504
well yea. i figured that was assumed. puppy love is cheap and fleeting wheras true genuine love is priceless and timeless. sure some couples get crotchety and snap at each other, but end of the day they still have that passion to see each other happy, the affection they know is true, and the utter loyalty that when they said "till death do us part" they meant it.
i'm still really fucking sad the last part is near meaningless in western civilization nowadays, especially after seeing my grandmother say her final goodbye to my grandfather after being married for 60+ years
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 212x238)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>33849555
>which is very rare here in Equestria.
good goy
>>
>>33849582
Its bad period, pretending like it isn't is fucking dumb.
>>
>>33849561
Anon gets in on it too.

>"Mom! I'm being serious."
>"Oh hi Serious, I thought you were Hungry."
>"Mom don't be a butt!"
"Serious! Watch your language young lady."
>>
>>33849611
This is made funnier by think that the original speaker, Rainbow Dash, instinctively called Twilight 'Mom'.
>>
>>33849606
Fuck off to /NMP/ if you feel so strongly about it.
>>
>>33849555
>Twilight tries to perform meme magic, she uses every bit of lore and psychology she's got to develop it
>It gets so strong it create an egregore
>It's Equestria's chaos god of meme magic
>Kek crosses the void to meet his new counterpart
>Cue memetic warfare all across both universes psyches while Discord and Q are watching with some bags of popcorn
>>
>>33849582
That's not to say monogamous people are bad or wrong either but so too those ideals shouldn't be forced on others as well.
>>
>>33849617
>Comes to RGRE with cuck and faggot shit(faggot shit to be dropped yet)
>Told to fuck off with garbage
>Shut up and go to NVP
No, why don't you fuck off to the cuck thread. Acting like this shit isn't wrong in the most anti cuck or gay thread on the board and getting mad about being told to fuck off for acting like its okay is retarded. You're the one talking for off topic shit.
>>
>>33849504
I want to see Pinkie Pie still trying to convince the two to let her in on their mono relationship.
And after sixty years, they cave and have an old person threesome.
>>
>>33849621
Duh? The whole reason there's all this arguing is because someone tried to force polyamory.
It'd be one thing if the prompt was having polyamory as a setting, and humans deciding how much they want to compromise. But no, the prompt tried to force it on the humans, and shitposters pretended that was morally right.
>>
File: Chad Trixie.png (458 KB, 2000x776)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>33849621
Well herding would be a ubiquitous thing out of practicality due to the scarcity of stallions, like most betas here, mares would likely want a stable, monogamous relationships. Mult-stallion herds would be super rare and only for the highest echelons of society. Stallions generally wouldn't do it due to it neutralizing social advantages of being a commodity. Some would do it if the mare was Uber-Trixie but it would not be common at all.
>>
>>33849641
Except Pinkie brought an anti aging potion so everyone can have hot raunchy sex like in their heyday.
>>33849646
uh, no? This shit is because some faggots are trying to bring cuck and gay shit into the thread. This thread is a established setting, with a very simple premise and rule, to try and bring anything against that is fundamentally to make the point of the thread irrelevant.
>>
Daily reminder to all you pathetic NEETs that no stallion, much less a human stallion, would want any of you. Stallions don't want 3,6, 100lb fat marelets, with pitiful 6 inch horns, or sad 6ft wingspans. They want a 5ft Stacy with a 12 inch horn or an 8ft wingspan. You will all die alone, or worse, get cucked.
>>
>>33849646
I think it actually started when when someone presented a Anon-Steals-Cadance-From-Shining story and others said he should just share her instead of ruining their marriage.
>>
>>33849634
>Anit-cuck thread
>Herds
Pick one faggot.
>>
>>33849660
It was the same Cadance posters trying to fuck Shining and making up a flimsy excuse to do so.
>>
>>33849664
>Gender disparity
>Stallions needing to be kept in herds
>No need or possibility for cucking to improve genetic diversity, and reduce inbreeding.
>Herds as a necessity
Try again before saying some fake equivalence shit.
>>
>>33849646
>Started because "...someone tried to force polyamory."
I'll concede on that point. It was several posts ago and in another thread and I forgot about it. I like polyamory but it's not for everyone and I wouldn't force anyone into it either.
>>
>>33849677
There is no forcing polyamory, its forcing cuck content where it doesn't belong, by the very function of the prompt there was no reason for it, to begin with.
>>
>>33849498
Diogenes Anon is my weakness
>>
Whatever happened to that writer fag that had written about uncovering lost human cities and their metals?
Can anyone send me that pastebin author? I'd forgotten the name of it.
>>
>>33849712
Can we talk about Anon becoming rich because of the metals in his pocket change?
>>
>>33849712
You mean the Dweamer guy? He's been dead for awhile now.
>>
Multi stallion herds have been apart of this thread for a very long time. Go read LaP's namesake green for example.
>>
>>33849736
lol
>>
>>33849659
Buck off, Luna. We all know you're a 1500 year old perma-virgin who's never seen a dick in her life
>>
>>33849483
>Be Mrs. Mous
>Be sitting in your kitchen, sipping on your Irish coffee
>Another day, another dollar
>As you took a sip of your drink, a portal ripped open in the middle of your kitchen, revealing a large white horse, your son Anon, and a mountain of gold
>The horse looked nervous, visibly sweating
>This was all pretty worrying, but that didn't mean you didn't finish your sip
>"Hey mom," your son said with a wave. "I'm getting married. This is Celestia. She wants to give you a bunch of money so you'll give us your blessing."
>You let his words wash over you
>You honestly didn't know where your son had been these last couple of months
>You figured he had finally come out of the closet and joined a gay stripper cult like his father
>And here he was with some alien thing that was offering you a mountain of gold
>You cleared your throat
"Neat."
>>
>>33849717
Nah, it's where Mane six was talking about going to one of these cities to find human metals. Similar to drawvering stuff from skyrim. And about other beings across the world had their own human city but when they went to explore none came back. Except saddle arbians mare guards came out traumatize after barely escaping.
>>33849731
Yeah, that one.
Do you have a pastebin link to the account? Or He didn't have one?
>>
>>33849736
You mean the green where the girls are camping in the Crystal Playhouse(tm), hiding out from their husbands for a vacation long O&O game? The same one where both herds are completely separate from the other aside from the house they live in together for a bit while their men are away? Not seeing anything worth putting up for comparison for the shit cuck posting going on. Did you actually read it, or did you cream your pants thinking you won a argument you couldn't get passed this place to begin with?
>>33849774
Dude, I haven't seen it, and fucked if I know if the one I did see is even updated. I was burning through my to read list.
>>
>>33849773
>Mom is more or less indifferent.
Probably a surefire way to piss off Celestia.
>>
>>33849774
I re-iterate. Can we talk about an Anon who gets rich because of the metals in his pocket change?
>>
>>33849736
>Multi stallion herds have been apart of this thread for a very long time.
and here it is: the blatant lie. you are a liar, i have a strong suspicion you're just trenchfag cycling through your shitpost topics, and now i'm reasonably sure you're also a semitic sandnigger based on your argument style, your blatant lying to subvert the thread, and your use of pilpul to try and dodge and ignore any criticism and anons telling you to fuck off
now fuck off
>>
>>33849817
not rgre enough
>>
File: firmhoofshakedashie.jpg (412 KB, 1280x720)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>33849773
>but that didn't mean you didn't finish your sip
kek, a true boomer
>>
>>33849820
Might be one of Tenchfags classmates, it is pretty close to summer now, and I think its still Spring Break, or close to it.
>>
File: gtfo.gif (902 KB, 280x170)
902 KB
902 KB GIF
>>33849736
>baiting this hard
>>
>>33849832
summer is a week or two away for the schools that start in august before the rest of them let out in june. i'm already prepared for the quality of posting to go down over the next couple of months, but hopefully I can do a little to keep it up by continuing spessanon.
also nobody answered my question last thread: is it ok for longer greens to shift genres short term? i'm thinking i want to make one or two of the chapters in spessanon horror
>>
>>33849844
No one really cares about genres, so long as no one, such as trenchfag for example, spews shit fetishes on screen until a janitor cleans it up. So if horror is where your story goes, then go for it dude.
>>
>>33849748
I guess they don't understand what "namesake green" means. Here, have their (you).

"Love and Powerlifting" by LaP
https://pastebin.com/dceXJBTF
There's others. Not a lot granted but it still there. Ya'll can go search for it yourselves if you want.

>>33849773
kek, I wouldn't mind a short story about this. Mrs. Mous ends up giving Celestia the "what are your intentions with my son" speech.
>>
>>33849882
alright, i just ask out of concern for consistency. thanks anon, have some qt pones
>>
>>33849883
I still want a Booty Contest in EqG version.
>>
>>33849887
Oh god where the hell did they steal a warthog from?!
>>
>>33849890
The winner of that would be thiccset shimmer

https://derpibooru.org/2039250?q=artist%3Areiduran
>>
>>33849780
>>33849820
Not arguing the point but it was in LaP's first green Love and Powerlifting, hence the name. Basically, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence (no Twicorn at this point) were all attracted to his fit body and pretended to be gym rats to get this attention. It ended with all of them plus Shining being in a herd with Shining living with Cadence and Anon living with Celestia and Luna since they had to run separate lands with them meeting up once in a while.
>>
>>33849890
That would be FANTASTIC!

>>33849896
You're not wrong.

>>33849895
I'm afraid to ask.
>>
>>33849902
Except that completely different to what you shitposting for you dumb cuck, roommates n occasion isn't the same as sharing Stallions your desperate for. Now reread it and dispare your shit fetish wont be allowed here. And fuck off already.
>>
>>33849902
Eyup, that's the one. Here, have the other (you) I would've given them.
>>
>>33849913
Why the hell are some letters missing from my post?
>>
>>33849913
Boy, you have a lot of hate in you. In fact, I haven't seen this much hate in guys other than those who are secretly gay, and ashamed of the fact.
>>
>>33849922
is that you James Charles?
>>
>>33849922
Try, tired of seasonal shitposting with faggots trying to shift the goalpost to insert trash fetishes where it doesn't belong. Now get out.
>>
>>33849922
Had a stereotype jock gay in denial in my highschool.
Guy was a riot in a sad sort of way. He'd slap asses all the time and accuse others of being gay.
He got suspended for sexual harassment when he legit grabbed the quiet kid's dick in the showers and laughed about it, saying how much the other kid was gay because of it.
He was a trip, to be sure.
>>
HA! Now who hasn't read it. The last scene of part one is literally Anon, Shining and Cadence all snuggled up in bed.
>>
>>33849943
Its dead for a reason, more importantly Anon moved out to his own herd after. Now get out trash.
>>
Got an idea in addition to ANON!artemis prompt

>with the return of artemis
>wet dreams that include a certain prince of the night or even the "night terror moon" skyrocket
>artemis' inner shit poster decides to mess with mares by switching himself with their dads
>or making the dream artemis say something so unsexy they just wakeup in pure disappointment
>until he starts seeing the mane six
>the very mares who saved him have the same wet dreams as well
>oh he's gonna have a lot of fun
>>
>>33849995
Shut up you tf bad oc faggot. No one cares.
>>
>>33849995
I like it. I like it even more to spite the pussy above me
>>
>>33849512
>Pinkie sometimes will walk in on Twilight giving Mr. and Mrs. Cake some parenting advice when it comes to raising unicorn foals like Pumpkin Cake

I wonder how awkward it would be for the Cakes to ask a mare over a decade younger than them for parenting advice when it comes to managing a baby unicorn’s magic surges?
>>
>>33850009
yeah that autist is fast

it's like he has a TF alarm jammed into his ass or something
>>
>>33850015
Personally I don't think it would be awkward at all. I think they'd bond over it.
>>
>>33850009
>>33850016
Replying to yourself trenchfag? How about leaving.
>>
>>33849773
pretty boring desu
>>
File: Yes.png (799 KB, 1376x787)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>33849890
>>33849896
>>33849905
Oh lordy, that is what she has under her clothes? Poor Anon doesn't stand a chance against the lewd machinations of the rest of the girls.
>>
>>33849895
>"That's what you call it Anon?"
>>"Yea it looks more like a puma."
>*frustrated sarge noises*
>>
>>33850056
Oh, those idiots are there.....oh dear god no.
>>
File: arachnophobic huh.png (43 KB, 500x328)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>33849922
>hate gays huh? you must secretly want to get fucked in the ass
fuck off trenchfag
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.41 MB, 1280x713)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>33850049
Damn those girls are huge, One of Sunset's breasts are at least as big as Anon's head
>>
>>33850060
>I'm racist and you should listen to me because everything I say is fact
>>
>>33850074
do you have an agrument? if not fuck off trenchfag
>>
>>33850074
Gays are not a race you stupid fuck, now piss off.
>>
File: Embarassed Luna.jpg (147 KB, 923x1079)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>33849772
She's seen all kinds of dicks. But they were all in dreams. She's a horrible voyeur like that.
>>
>>33850083
Maybe you should look in a mirror.
>>
>>33850103
not an argument. now fuck off trenchfag
>>
>>33850104
You don't seem to realize your hypocrisy.
>>
>>33850107
>still no argument
fuck off trenchfag
>>
>>33850109
Alright I guess you're just a troll.
>>
>>33850111
if you present a logical and rational argument, i will gladly engage in debate. until then, fuck off trenchfag
>>
>>33850119
Fuck off trenchfag.
>>
>>33850058
>Anon joins the royal guard
>He thought he was joining military, but it turns out that it's more like being paid to stand around and look pretty
>Seriously, your pay rate depends on how well groomed you are on a weekly basis
>Changeling invasion happens and Anon takes charge from the panicking assistant captain
>Physical damage was kept at a minumim, but there was a large amount of mental scarring from the violence Anon incorporated
>It would look bad to punish someone who saved the capital despite the means, so the princesses "promote" as captain of a base at the nation's border
>They are mere miles away from other border lookouts manned by by griffons and minotaurs
>However, the mares who were appointed under him were rated the most useless and incompetent of the new recruits
>There is no way he could cause trouble with a team like that
>>
>>33850134
>Laughs in Freelancer.
>>
File: 1556986838134.png (184 KB, 318x341)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>33850125
>>33850119
>no hoofs
or
>anthro
>>
>>33850031
>>33850060
>>33850083
>>33850104
>>33850109
>>33850119
>>33850125
>trenchfag
You keep using that word. I do not think you really know what that word means.
>>
>>33850134
> rewarding the Amazonian with a "promotion" to the Antarctic post
> to keep him out of trouble
Sounds like they want a revolution on their hands
>>
>>33850191
>a second shit storm happens
>anon brings his ragtag bunch of misfits and saves the day again

>celestia is in a bind
>wat do?
>>
>>33850221
>Mass Orgy of anons and horny dominant mares
>>
>>33849780
>You mean the green where the girls are camping in the Crystal Playhouse(tm), hiding out from their husbands for a vacation long O&O game?
No, that's "Dungeons and Damsels" I believe. His namesake "Love and Powerlifting" does have the Princesses, Shiny and Anon all together in one herd at the end (at least I'm fairly certain, been a while since I read it).
>>
>>33849597
It's kinda funny that the Griffons are meme'd as Jews while their country is a literal shithole and it exists in the shadow of its former glory. Maybe we need a new meme for them?
>>
File: 1793793.png (80 KB, 511x484)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>33849538

>Multi-stallion herds are viewed in Equestria as similar how polygamy is viewed in western countries on earth
>Multi-stallion herds are more common in the more middle eastern parts of Equestria like Saddle Arabia, but some still exist in more western parts of Equestria
>These types of herds are usually viewed in a more negative light by most ponys especially by mares without a stallion, or herd to call their own
>This is because of the sheer amount of mares there are in Equestria when compared to stallions
>Many ponys feel that these herds are only formed by greedy or selfish mares who want all the stallions to themselves
>Some will even argue that these herds are somewhat abusive and unfair to stallions because stallions become unnecessarily competitive when dealing with the same sex
>Stallions will argue about things like who will impregnate who, which stallion gets to cuddle which mare each night, and which one gets to make the dinner for when their hard working mares when they get back from work, ect...
>Many ponys have petitioned the princess's about banning this practice
>Princess Cadance however often fights against these petitions because she insists that some of these herds are formed out of the love of all ponys involved in said herd
>Some will say that she takes this because has more than one stallion in her herd
>>
>>33850317
Worst pony and only cuckfags or faggots like her. Only Glimmer is worst, and that isn't by much. Allowing a terrible fetish take precedence over necessity.
>>
>>33850296
>their country is a literal shithole and it exists in the shadow of its former glory
i fail to see how they're not different. israel is a shithole that exists in the shadow of it's former glory no matter if it's defined via under roman rule or rule when the first and second temple were still up
>>
>>33850317
Technically, a multi-stallion herd would be fine on the number side of things if the mare to stallion ratio was still inline with the average.
So, if the average herd is 1 stallion to 3 mares, than a 2 stallion herd should have 6 mares.
Could even be more efficient, like, lets say the average is 3 mares because the average stallion can only comfortably satisfy 3 and 1/2 mares. Now, obviously, you can't have half a mare in a herd, so instead, 2 stallions form a herd of 7 mares, and are able to handle it just fine, letting one extra mare feel loved who otherwise might not have been.
2 stallions to 1 mare, however, is selfish.
>>
>>33850350
Yes, but Jews also now fill the upper echelons of other countries, like America.
In this case, that would mean that, while Griffonstone is in ruins, there would still be very rich and powerful griffons in Equestria as leaders of the entertainment and information industries.
>>
File: Kinderpony.png (160 KB, 987x1024)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>33850296
You realise that Isreal only exists right now because it's propped up by the US in both financial and military aid, right?
Left to their own devices it would quickly go to shit, if for no other reason than because everyone else in the middle east would immediately gang up on them.

The teenage one intended to be an audience window into their society made a fake history museum and charged for entry.
Literally a Hall-of-cost.
I seriously have no fucking idea how the writers / animators saw that and thought "Yep, nothing wrong here." when it's so goddamn blatant.
It's hilarious, but completely unexpected from these writers.
All in all the meme is appropriate.
>>
>Multi male herds

>Stallions, in addition to holding their families together, hold the community together.
>While stallions have herds of mares, the stallions of a community will also form a largly platonic faux herd amongst themselves. Young bachelors can find safety here if they're new or herdless. The less fortunate regardless of gender are often welcomed in during their hardship as well.
>Almost like a club, the stallions will meet every so often to check on herdless members, to discuss recent goings on (gossip), to bond among themselves, and to coordinate community efforts.
>Rather than isolated herds with the rare minor overlap, pony society is built more like a web with males as the connection points. It's why orphans and homeless are so rare.
>Mares can give stallions grief over being catty and difficult all they want, but without them unity would be quite a bit harder.
>>
>>33850358
If it was average the RGRE is pointless. Stacking herds together for anything other than housing and not dealing with the other is the only acceptable reason to be together, but again, does not warrant saying they are a shared herd. Now fuck off you worthless cuckfag. And another thing, if a herd needs another stallion, then that stallion is taken off the market for other mares, therefor limiting the gene pool, its the same fundamentally worthless shit as the retards that tried to push gelding traps into the thread years ago. Get, out, cuck.
>>
>>33850381
That's just the Breakfast Club, and not part of the cuckshit being talked about now.
>>
>>33850358
Then why not just have two herds?
>>
>>33850371
>there would still be very rich and powerful griffons in Equestria as leaders of the entertainment and information industries
i was under the assumption that was an obvious implication
>>33850376
that and they're blackmailing the western world with their Sampson option. for the uneducated: Israel's demise = they use the nukes they obtained by stealing from the US on everyone in NATO, whoever destroyed them, and maybe russia as well since the commies are still booty blasted over the fall of the USSR
>>
>>33850394
Because its a shitposter trying to act like cuckshit is a justifiable thing.
>>
>>33850387
I honestly do not see your logic. What I posted was entirely sound in every conceivable way.
At this point, I'm pretty sure you are just a troll.
Also, I was just pointing out the logistics of how things could work in a hypothetical situation, not advocating the scenario.
It's like you said though, there are other advantages, such as shared housing.
Maybe if you just tried to calmly discuss valid counterparts instead of calling everyone cucks, you might actually be listened to.
>>
>>33849157
What the fuck is going on here? Did that one chick just score on her own goal?
>>
>>33850417
Yes, and that make the other team score in their own goal too
>>
File: Scream.png (193 KB, 412x615)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>33849773
>His mother is not even fazed that he just appeared out of nowhere with an alien bride after being missing for months.
I'm flipping the genders around in my head and i think celestia would be a little bit pissed at how much of a deadbeat his mom is acting, especially since all she can say is 'neat'.
And lord help her if the next words out of her mouth is about the gold and not anons wellbeing.
>>
>>33850413
Except this>>33850394
There is no reason for cuck garbage, period, in the setting this thread made. Don't like it? Fuck off and get the hell out.
>Not advocating
>Previous post is advocating for it and how it can be done
Are you choking on so much dick that it killed braincells?
There is nothing to discuss, the entire reason for this conversation of shared stallions is solely for gay, or cuck shit, and nothing. That is the point of this thread, to not give any room for trash to get in such as you being trenchfag's straight-man for shitposting. You were explained calmly why your wrong by people dumb enough to take you seriously, that's done. Fuck off and don't come back.
>>
>>33850417
yes. the actions of one dumb cunt resonated and confused every other dumb cunt on the court and fucked the game up for everyone playing it and everyone watching it
>>33850413
I honestly do not see your logic
different anon, and no you're lying again. you're choosing to ignore what he said in a blatant attempt at pilpul
>stacking herds for anything other than housing [and for NO other reason] is the only acceptable reason
>in coorelation to the previous point: multiple herds living together DOES NOT imply they are the same herd or share mares/stallions between them
>fuck off with the cuckshit
i highly recommend reading that last point and following it: prefereably with a noose
>>
>>33850440
>Only reason to watch female sports is the potential for tit slips, ass shots, and panties.
Change my mind.
>>
>>33850444
why? that is a perfectly rational statement with trips of truth
now sports with MARES on the other hand would have both genuine competition and them showing off their bodies to demonstrate that they are top quality mate potential
>>
>>33850435
>>Previous post is advocating for it and how it can be done
>Are you choking on so much dick that it killed braincells?
It's called Devil's advocate.
You are a sad human being, and I truly pity you. I suppose I should just be glad that, with your obvious personality flaws, you will never reproduce, keeping our non-fictional gene pool clear of your stupidity.
I can only image such violent hatred over something as mundane as discussions on a pony thread is caused through genetic defects.
>>
>>33850456
So thinking you're an intellectual on a Chinese basket weaving site for cartoon horses that argues to get cucked is being "Devils Advocate"" instead of a shitposting faggot. Nice job Pot, you look more beat up then before, at least Kettle got refurbished and a new paintjob. Now fuck off and don't come back. Because there is nothing to advocate other than Trash and other Off Topic shit in your "argument".
>>
>"REEEEEEE EVERYTHING IS KEKSHIT! LET'S NOT HAVE A PROPER CONVERSATION LIKE ADULTS AND INSTEAD JUST KEEP YELLING THAT AT PEOPLE FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION! OBVIOUSLY ANYTHING I DON"T LIKE CAN ONLY BE CONSIDERED FACTUALLY INACCURATE DESPITE BEING ENTIRELY SUBJECTIVE!"
>>
>>33850456
>i was only pretending to be retarded: the post
fuck off cuckshit nigger, you are not wanted here
>>
File: 1504811098463.jpg (336 KB, 1200x748)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>33846446
>A mere 6 months later.
>A cold night out spend cuddled up in front of a cozy lit fireplace in Twilight's tower in Canterlot.
>Twilight is quietly reading with a smile on her face. She lays on her side to make room for her life-swollen belly
>You lay just behind her, lightly spooning her. Your free arm holds her in a half-hug with your hand on her belly.
>She would have insisted on being big spoon, but there was no was she would have been comfortable.
>A toddler-aged Spike lays on both you and her, resting right where your front meets Twi's back, snoozing away in the cozy heat.
>Twilight puts her book down suddenly and cranes her head to look back at you.
>Without a word, you lean forward to kiss her. Nothing deep or steamy, just the touch of lips on lips.
>The unicorn smiles and kisses back.
>You are Anon, a boy who will be a father at 17 in just a few short months.
>You're in a strange and frightening new world with no parents or even other humans, and the shadow of impending responsibility looms over you.
>A tiny kick presses to your hand, making you smile into the kiss with your mare.
>But tonight, it really sinks in.
>It sinks in that it will all be okay.
>>
>>33850465
How bout you just fuck off with your giant mess of spergy autism about shit that only you are upset about? Cripes, I hope someone writes a multi-male herd story with paternal confusion just to fuck with you, now.
>>
>>33850463
>>33850465
At this point, you've derailed the thread more than the cucks.
Shut the fuck up and stop responding to things you don't like. They'll give up and we won't have to have this shit for another two-hundred posts.
>>
File: Princess Coffelestia.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1024)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>tfw monofag whose two main candidates for waifu Because i'm an indecisive fuck who doesnt know his own feelings would also more than likely be monofags in a hypothetical equestria where herds are a thing.
Herds are weird.
>>
>>33850473
Take your own advice and stop posting off topic trash.
>>33850472
>>33850464
And stop using proxies like your tactics are changed Trenchfag. Get the fuck out and don't come back.
>>
>>33850472
If I had the time, I would. Seeing these dipshits sperg out the entire time would be worth it.
>>
>>33850473
>They'll give up and we won't have to have this shit for another two-hundred posts.
yes, until actual cuckfags start coming in saying that "cuckshit was tolerated before here here and here, you have to accept cuckshit now or you're hypocritical!". it is a catch 22: either faggots ree and cuckshit is let known to be unwelcome or anons stay silent and cuckshit suddenly becomes ok
>>
>>33850049
>"You can cum inside as much as you want, it's no problem"
Based Germanfags
>>
File: 138050134164.png (62 KB, 283x389)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>33850470
Cute, especially for involving spike and the fact anon's a teenager that's pretty much alone.
More please.
>>
>>33850481
>>33850472
>Anon in a herd with Cadance and Shining
>Having a three-way
>Shining's fucking Cadance while Anon's fucking Shining
>Everyone's happy, the end
>>
>>33850480
What are you even talking about, now? Proxies? Do you think people are being banned and coming back to fuck with you?
>>
>>33850049
>tfw a group of giant, sex hungry women will never stand behind you
>tfw you will never pretend to not know what's going on
>tfw they'll never be continuously blue beaned by "random" things
>>
>>33850487
>Anon's fucking Shining
>He forgot the golden rule.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw
>>
>>33849031
Adding to this. What about three-ways? Is that cucking? Also what constitutes as cucking anyways? If two guys are involved than which one of them is getting cucked in the first place? Or are both of them supposed to be getting cucked? Or is it always Anon because of your persecution complex?
>>
>>33849249
>>33849263
>>33849523
More please
>>
>>33849552
I'd be more concerned at how glaringly obvious it was that Celestia is too good for me. I'd be dragging her WAY down.
>>
File: legendary bait.png (285 KB, 400x573)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
You keep taking the bait. Why do you keep taking the bait? You already know actual arguments won't do anything, because he's obviously doing this to get a reaction.
>>
File: 1554735342792.png (485 KB, 1200x1302)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>33850349
Im not sure if I read that correctly, or what it means really, but on an unrelated note I like to think Apple Jack has more conservative family values when it comes to herding

>Be AppleJack
>sand ponys try to steal your human for their degenerate herd
>pic related
>>
>>33850434
I think Celestia would be pissed but not say anything to her if she talked about her being a horse or something stupid. She would get pissed and tell her off if she said something about Anon though.
>>
File: Angry waify noises.png (273 KB, 392x564)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>33850503
Believe in the her that believes in you, and if it IS a huge mistake in the end then work to make it the best goddamned mistake of your lives.

>>33850520
People are wrong on the internet anon you dont understand!
>>
File: Wut.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>33850434
>>33849801
>Getting pissed off because she has a lackluster
>>
>>33850547
*Lackluster reaction
Damnit how does this keep happening?
>>
>>33850524
Applejack is a good girl.
>>
>>33850520
Because this>>33850482
is the goal
>>
>>33850547
Pretty uncaring mother not giving a shit about her missing son suddenly returning, and with a weird alien bride to boot.
>>
>>33850547
>Your daughter goes missing for months without a single trace.
>She suddenly appears in your kitchen with an alien chad and introduces him as her fiance that's giving you a lot of gold.
>Your only reaction is "Neat."
A lackluster reaction in this situation indicates that you dont really give a shit about your offspring, or you're completely overwhelmed.
The former is the first conclusion that someone would jump to.
>>
File: 1398169.jpg (95 KB, 833x889)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>33850492
It's a cryin' shame
>>
>>33849263
Caramel is a shit that needs his face caved and Fluttershy is a unfaithful slut. Both need to be considered dead to you.
>>
>>33850567
Look out, Trenchfag is back with more trash to try and push in the thread.
>>
>>33850562
>Staying calm after an unexpected event
>Uncaring
Sure pal, project some more why don't you.
>>
>>33850563
You do realize that Anon is an adult right? I myself can spend months without contacting my parents without them going nuts about it.
>>
File: 1489922420654.png (414 KB, 2000x2400)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>33850567
Need a waifu that saves herself for marriage
>>
> Behold the wizard
> Beware his powers
> HIS UNSPEAKABLE POWAAAAAAAAS

> Twilight follows a sleepwalking Anon worriedly
> He somehow avoids bumping into ponies, but he's acting strangely
>>
File: 5e0.gif (2.42 MB, 500x281)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB GIF
>>33850579
Ma fucking based as hell nigga
>>
>>33850579
>ywn have a waifu who not only has saved herself for horsemarriage ("and NOT because I get nervous around colts, Rarity!"), but her innate appreciation of loyalty means she's thrilled that she'll be your first time as well
>>
File: 1475352534815.png (695 KB, 1249x1920)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>33850470
Oh no, it's too comfy.

I'm dying
>>
>>33850571
I see, you're retarded. You can stop replying.
>>
>>33850610
What's up with the people on this thread insulting someone then trying to end the conversation as if they won without actually providing any evidence towards their point of view?
>>
>>33850598
>virgin
>on a land with fucking unicorns
Good fucking luck not getting raped
>>
>Instead of Nightmare Moon, Artemis just leaves Everfree Castle
>He gave up everything from his throne to control of the moon
>Nightmare Moon was a myth of the masses created since the moon stayed in the sky for several day before Celestia brute forced it back down and from the influx of nightmares that came without Artemis watching over their dreams
>Public assumes the prince of the night turned evil (or always was) and was banished by Celestia with the EoH, not knowing it requires more than one pony to even activate them
>Sent guards all over Equestria to try to find him, but to no avail
>However, there is rumors of a strange pony traveling across the fledgling nations
>He stops to help whatever creature is in need, usually not even asking for anything in return
>If he does, it's only simple things such as a meal or a place to sleep for a night
>He keeps himself hidden in a cloak, so no one knows what he looks like
>It's the best bet that it's her brother, so she sents small discreet groups to investigate
>Every time they get a lead, he's already moved on and the trail goes cold after 100 years
>However, many non-pony royals come forward wanting to create relations with Equestria
>They say that they were convinced by the kindness of a travelling pony that they all met that said he was from Equestria
>Celestia nearly cries in front of her visitors
>Even when he is gone, Artemis is still helping his former subjects
>>
>>33850628
>In a reversal of legend, virgin humans can only be see by unicorns who are themselves virgins
>Unicorn mares must now try and save face by ignoring And pretend that they can't see him, or else everypony will know that they're a pathetic virgin
>>
File: 15103001617721878957170.png (321 KB, 1152x823)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>33850579
>>
>>33850627
If it makes you feel better, at least that's a good indicator that you yourself have won the argument.
>>
>>33850627
>Conversation
>I am serious about my shitposting
You aren't fooling anyone.
>>33850639
You were told to fuck off after loosing and kept pushing for off topic trash. (you)s do not equal victory cuck.
>>
File: 1543086857500.gif (1.16 MB, 480x358)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
Are we done yet? Both of you, fuck off already.
>>
File: db0.jpg (29 KB, 349x642)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>33850639
Wait, hold on, I have the perfect picture for this
>>
>>33850645
Seriously, the people on this thread really need to learn the definition of the world hypocrite.
>>
>>33850655
You first.
>>
>>33850645
>You were told to fuck off after loosing and kept pushing for off topic trash. (you)s do not equal victory cuck.
Anon, the shit I'm commenting on was the discussion about Anon's mom not caring that he disappeared and the way one of the guys talking about it went "oh okay you're retarded stop posting" instead of actually continuing the discussion. Nothing about that discussion has anything to do with the dumb bullshit that's getting posted right now. Take a deep breath, Anon, you're getting your reply chains mixed up.
>>
>>33850566
god damnit maarthul why do you have to draw b&thro? your tits are fanfucking tastic
>>
File: 8dc.gif (156 KB, 650x367)
156 KB
156 KB GIF
>>33850639
Are you new to 4chan? This is pretty standard procedure.
>>
>>33850578
>I myself can stop going to work for months, have neighbors and friends not see me for months, miss paying bills for months, etc, and none of this information will spread to my parents.
>>
>>33850659
Hypocrite is someone that changes their tune midway to win, you are the one acting like a hypocrite because you lost and got told to fuck off, cuck shit is not allowed, and will not be allowed, end of story. Go start up Marital Problems again if you want it. Or the homo thread, they usually have no morals.
>>
This is what happens when you let stallions lead a discussion. If it's not this, they argue about fashion and jewelry.
>>
>>33850673
>Lost and got told to fuck off
>Being insulted and told to fuck off is equivalent to loosing
>Cuckshit
>Not even talking about anything that can be remotely construed as such
I'm very sorry to hear about your autism Anon.
>>
>>33850667
The posts are perfectly linked, and it hasn't deviated, the entire conversation on the cuck poster has been in the links, the dumbass is you for dragging your opinion into it. No one that is a part conversation of this give a shit about the mom thing.
>>
>>33850670
>>33850627

Whoops wrong anon
>>
>>33850672
That's a fair point.
>>
>>33850686
Your posts are still up cuckfag, why you think lying would accomplish anything is insane.
>>
>>33850694
What? Seriously what the fuck kind of drug are you snorting?
>>
>>33850668
It is a mystery
>>
>>33850696
If you aren't the cuckfag trying to justify stallion sharing, then its your fault for getting in the middle of a conversation that doesn't concern you, now shut the fuck up already.
>>33850699
Also god damn that face is a actual shovel.
>>
>>33850673
It actually isn't not allowed officially, if that's what you're claiming. Not allowed by you, sure, but no posts are being deleted nor bans being issued.
RGRE is a pretty broad topic. As long as gender roles are reversed, anything is allowed. Heck, someone could even write a story purely about gay males in RGRE as long as gender roles are reversed in the story. Maybe it's about mares perving out like how guys like lesbian porn, or maybe it's about mares being upset because two stallions are off the market.
Regardless, it would be allowed.
>>
>>33850703
>Also god damn that face is a actual shovel.
and there's the rare sentence of the day, kek
>>
>>33850703
>Anon's mom as a lackluster reaction
>Celestia's pissed
>Why would Celestia be pissed?
>Shut up cuckfag
I think you're the one getting in the middle of a conversation that doesn't concern you.
>>
>>33850687
>the entire conversation on the cuck poster has been in the links,

Here, I'll post the chain for you. Top to bottom, oldest to newest.

>>33849801
>>Mom is more or less indifferent.
>Probably a surefire way to piss off Celestia.

>>33850547
>>>33850434
>>>33849801
>>Getting pissed off because she has a lackluster

>>33850562
>>>33850547
>Pretty uncaring mother not giving a shit about her missing son suddenly returning, and with a weird alien bride to boot.

>>33850571
>>>33850562
>>Staying calm after an unexpected event
>>Uncaring
>Sure pal, project some more why don't you.

>>33850610
>>>33850571
>I see, you're retarded. You can stop replying.

>>33850627
>>>33850610
>What's up with the people on this thread insulting someone then trying to end the conversation as if they won without actually providing any evidence towards their point of view?

>>33850639
>>>33850627
>If it makes you feel better, at least that's a good indicator that you yourself have won the argument.

It's about how Anon's mom would react (or not react) to him disappearing to Equestria and then reappearing with Celestia. Going even further back, it starts with a one shot greentext about how a stallion's virginity is a treasured thing. Nothing I or anyone else in the comment chain are talking about has to do with all this cuckshit going on right now. Calm down.
>>
>>33850707
No it wouldn't, off topic garbage would be purged. Using a dressing for it changes nothing if the core concept has nothing to do with the thread topic. Now get out.
>>
>>33849523
Moreso when a human is as backed up as Anon was. Magically extra verile too. That would send weaker willed pecifists into a blood rage before they got into the door.
>>
>>33850703
This one's somewhat better. Wish it was colored
>>
>>33850712
Whatever, keep your pointless autism out of the relevant autism that will lead to actual problems. If you knew you weren't part of it, keep your mouth shut first. You write like the cuckfag, you get treated like the cuckfag
>>33850714
Excellent work archive guy. I see where I accidentally picked him up.
>>
>>33850728
>Stay out of the cuck discussion
>It doesn't matter that you weren't even a part of it at all it's your fault
>>
File: 1470108217653.png (28 KB, 324x411)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>33850723
Holy shit, I don't know whether to bury my dick or my head between those tits before the the shirt pops.
>>33850735
Now you're getting it, glad you learned.
>>
>>33850728
Bud, I'm not a fan of multi-stallion bullshit either, but you need to step back and calm down a little bit.
>>
File: sig-3975614.maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>33850686
Despite all of us being anonymous, some Anons still have a certain way they can distinguish certain posts from others based on things like
>grammer
>spelling
>punctuation
>ect
Each anon has thier own little pattern they post by. The more autistic you are, the better you see them.
Weaponized autism if you will.
>>
>>33850715
So you're actually insane? Nothing's being purged, man. The only thing that has even been purged on this thread in a long time was the Apple Bloom loli green, and that was because it was EQG humans and underage.
No gay or cuck stories have ever been removed.
I'm not saying they're good, just that you're fundamentally wrong in saying they're not technically allowed.
>>
>>33850739
Like I said before, I'm very sorry to hear about your autism.
>>
>>33850740
It wasn't beaten down like it should have been when spoken about, letting that kind of cancer go will be nothing but trouble.
>>33850743
Lazy mods and jannies that like trash, but more because this thread has this>>33850742
to spot it before it gets out of hand and takes up too much space.
>>33850744
Shut up, you have it too, or you wouldn't be here, talking to me.
>>
>>33850742
Cuckoldry-ree-anon is wrong about how many Anons are involved.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.42 MB, 1000x1674)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>33850739
Big breasts in barely fitting clothes are great
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.73 MB, 2322x2590)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
>Rainbow Dash is embarrassed by her MASSIVE TEATS
>>
File: 1203397.png (1.24 MB, 1269x1045)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>33850754
A man of taste I see.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (646 KB, 895x1110)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
big rainbow milkers you say?
>>
>ywn be a pretty decent foal sitter, trusted with horse children because you're male
>>
>>33850634
>"Come on, you see him too, don't you Rarity?"
>You do, as much as you wished you didn't, a real live human walking in with your sister and her friends
>Of course they can't see him, only unicorns have the magical capacity to see him
>And not just any unicorns, but virgins
"N-now, Sweetie, you know better than to tell stories.."
>"But it's the truth! He's right in front of you!"
>You couldn't let anyone know you're a virgin, not here in front of your important clients at least
>Your name would be dragged in the mud of the fashion world
>Of all the days for a gorgeously handsome mythical creature to appear
>"Hello? Can you see me? Please, I need help."
>DRAT, you made eye contact
>Just ignore it Rarity, maybe he'll go away
>He then comes forward and cups your face, trying to get you to look at him
>Your skin tingles as his magic touch seeps through your skin
>Only one question remains as your mind starts to go hazy from bliss
>Why does all the weird stuff keep happening to you?
>>
File: 1519340193847.jpg (101 KB, 800x600)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>33850757
>>33850762
>Rainbow Fast
Excellent choice.
>>
File: 410734.jpg (202 KB, 450x900)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>33850749
Never said I didnt Anon, i believe that all Anons on this board are autistic, I mean why else would we be arguing on a board that was made for a childrens cartoon?
>>
File: 1482938018662.jpg (197 KB, 950x629)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>33850579
>Rainbow powers through the urge to lift her tail for the nearest stallion and actually snaps at the rare few who get nosy.
>She waits for you to get back from Cadance with the fertility spell in place.
>Once you're back, you walk right back into a small wedding with just family and friends (like you wanted. Rainbow could say she's game for a big one all she likes, you know she'd be miserable)
>Vows are said, kisses are exchanged, and you and her are husband and wife. It's a break of tradition to not be noble but marry anyway, but Rainbow wanted it so bad.
>Finally, you and her rush off, eager to finally go all the way.
>Then she finally gets that blessed relief, her first time, and a bun in the oven all in one go and on her wedding night from you.
>Like a pegasus of good values, she waited rather than just throwing away her first time to some thot, and you did the same for her.
>As she lays snuggled to you, still hazy in her afterglow, she thinks one thing after all this hassle.
>'Worth it.'
>>
>>33850769
I suddenly want to write a pure clop of EQG Dash getting her brains fucked out after talking up how great she is in bed.
>>
>>33850780
It is a precious and wonderful thing.
>>
>>33847769
It’s called having a functional brain with basic pattern recognition and a strong sense of cause and effect.
>>
File: 1517066380001.jpg (216 KB, 710x1000)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>33850761
>>33850739
>>33850757
>>33850762
>>33850769
My fellow African brothers
>>
>>33850784
>>33850780
>>33850775
>>33850757
Pure virgin Rainbow Dash who's embarrassed by her MASSIVE TEATS because they slow her down athletically
>First time in bed with Rainbow Dash
>See her teats wrapped up
>She gets flustered and tells you not to unwrap them
>Unwrap them anyways
>Turns out their MASSIVE with a capital M
>Rainbow Dash is embarrassed by this because pegasi are supposed to be aerodynamic, especially one aiming for a position with the Wonderbolts
>Turns out it was a sore spot for her because bullies picked on her for them
>Anon comforts her and tells her he loves her just the way she is
>>
File: hzupdorfhz.png (1.09 MB, 1229x1024)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>33850796
i may be a breast man, but i can still appreciate some good foalbearing hips
>>
>>33850796
Those are hips you drag balls deep on your cock, as you bury your face in her soft tits
>>
>>33850800
>>Anon comforts her and tells her he loves her just the way she is
>implying he's not trying his damnedest to keep a pokerface up
>his tell is his dick just went DIAMONDS
>>
>>33850800
We're talking about human Rainbow Fast.
>>
>>33850811
It works either way
>>
>>33850812
But I want Rainbow Fast like in the pic, pone Rainbow is a smoll.
>>
>>33850811
>>33850812
I personally accept my waifu in all her forms. Pony or >NoHooves, she's still my waifu.

>>33850817
Buuuuuut smol waifu is best form of waifu.
>>
>>33850817
Like I said it works either way.
>>
>>33849263
Not going to lie, this bit and the above both had me do that knee jerk reaction of wanting to punch that smug bastard's face in. I begin to see why most other apes tend to just murder the fuck out of other apes for females.

Of course the only thing that will fix this is by fucking Twilight so hard her eyes crossed and SHE gets preggers. Then Fluttershy, then the rest of the herd because nothing fuels a man's boner then spite.
>>
>>33850818
For you, but I want Rainbow Fast so I can rest my head under her chin and lay on her tits.
>>
>>33850825
Fair enough. That sounds super comfy.
>>
>>33850824
How about taking Twilight, killing Caramel, disavowing Sluttershy, and moving away.
>>
>>33850818
>smol Dash embarrassed about her short size
>Especially when her first boyfriend is a giant compared to most people
>Try to be supportive
"Hey, don't worry, you're not short. You're the perfect size just the way you are."
>>
File: 1815513.jpg (2.86 MB, 4785x5054)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
>This crew steps up
Can you resist the Glazzing about to happen?
>>
File: 1871863.jpg (290 KB, 2200x1000)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>One pose that will drain his dick and keep him humble.
>>
>>33850850
arr rook same
>>
>>33850829
Murder is a bit much aint it?

That and Fluttershy can be a doormat at times so her being flustered outta her mind by heat would be something I wouldn't hold against her, the one I'm more mad at in that situation is Fuc Boi Caray.
>>
> Rainbow Dash crosses her hind legs in a futile attempt to hide her milk bags
> "Jeez, Anon, could you stop staring at my MASSIVE teats? I know they're weird, no need to rub it in."

> Pinkie Pie shifts uncomfortably, her rump gently jiggling
> "Nonny, is there something on my MASSIVE hips? You got a hungry look in your peepers."

> Twilight carefully turns her head away
> "Careful, Anon. I almost poked you with my MASSIVE horn that intimidates other mares when I use magic."

> Fluttershy squeaks as you rest your face against her chest
> "Oh! I know my tuft is MASSIVE and soft, but I think a pillow would be more comfortable. Um, but you don't have to use a pillow if you really like my MASSIVE tuft so much."

> Rarity raises an eyebrow
> "No, I don't have anything particularly MASSIVE. Unless you count my FABULOUS collection of sexy stallion lingerie. Mmm, let's get those MASSIVE balls of yours into a cute bra that I just know you'll love."
>>
>>33849272
Sadly, yes. Because, assumedly, she loved and still loves all those she has lost. I'm not saying that's bad, far from it. I'm just not comfortable being someone's second, or third, or whatever number it is. She deserves someone who can love her without reservations, and that isn't me. I just can't get over the fact that she's had love with other people before, and will have love others once I'm dead. I'd always be one of many beloveds, and I couldn't live with that. This is why it's difficult for widows and widowers to remarry: They eternally seek what they first lost, and you can not and should not be able to replace that love they had for their first spouse.
>>
>>33850878
>Random dude you thought was a friend knocked up your girl and smiles at you
Death is the only option unless you're cuckfag.
>>
File: 1518547321987 - Copy.jpg (493 KB, 1535x2048)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
>>33850850
I'm fucking ready
>>33850876
Yup they're all suffering from terminal sameface.
>>
>>33850850
Wouldn't this be like a bunch of guys walking around in spedos?

>"Wow, look at those dykes. I'm not surprised to see that they like to get mostly naked around each other. How long have they been "searching" for a boyfriend, huh? Months?"
>>
>>33850850
Honestly, they didn't leave that big of an impression. Now if the Dazzlings decided to glaze me, I would be powerless to resist.
>>
File: 1518536672457.jpg (224 KB, 596x842)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>33850902
>Saying no to this
>>
>>33850891
>Random dude
>Herdmate
>Random dude
>>
>>33850829
Based. I'd read a story about this!
>>
>>33850907
Cuckshit and Stallion sharing don't belong here, so yes, random dude. Whether you know him as a roommate sleeping on your couch because he fucked up his last sleeping arrangement. Regardless, he needs to die.
>>
>>33850914
Because that is the cuck threads thing, IE Marital Problems, not this place. It has no business being here.
>>
>>33850893
Plus, they all have the same abs, which I find unlikely for Nerdlight Sparkle.
She should be thicc, not fit.
>>
>>33850926
>Nerdlight Sparkle.
>She should be thicc, not fit.
Indeed. Nerdlight outta have an ass she's embarrassed by.
>>
>>33850915
>Cutie Mark on the Hip
HNNNNNG

Luna with her black cutie mark on her white skin is goddesslike. I love those kind of pictures.
>>
File: 1499061140379.png (665 KB, 700x933)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>>33850926
>>33850930
Hmmmm
>>
>>33850930
Twilight is a fat little piggy
I'd probably would use her as a pillow
>>
File: 1550844850153.png (1.74 MB, 1448x1035)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>33850775
Yes... this is very good, this pleases me.
>>
>>33850918
>Herdmate fucked his herdmate?
>Kill him
>Someone ate the last slice of pizza
>Kill him
>Someone said something rude to you
>Kill him
>Someone walked in front of you
>KIll him
Murder is a pretty big leap to make. At most I'd kick him out of the herd.
>>
>>33850413
Ignore 'em. They're trying to be the thread police despite the fact that what they're reeeing about has been apart of the thread for a long time as shown earlier in the day.

>>33850470
Top comfy. I want more.

>>33850472
>>33850481
Not that Anon. I'd even pay you to write it if I had the bits.

>>33850566
Right!?

>>33850633
Seems a bit rough around the edges but the premise is good.

>>33850667
Yeah, they got wound up pretty good. It was funny at first but now it's just sad. They're like that little chihuahua the keeps barking every time someone rings the door bell. And they're still at it I see.

>>33850707
This but I wouldn't go as far as a 'story purely about gay males in RGRE'. That's not something I want to read. Bi-mares or lesbian mares herding up with a stallion? Sure and I admit that's a double standard.

>>33850723
Nice.
>>
File: 1541026488434.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>33850936
FUCKIN WEW LAD
>>
>>33850941
No sharing stallions, he shouldn't have been there to begin with, only one stallion per herd. Kill. Him.
>>
>>33850936
Needs to be blacker
>>
File: 1556246444494.png (2.06 MB, 3960x2507)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>33850936
Twilight isn't the only nerd in town. This one's got an aggressive badonk.
>>
>>33850936
Who's the artist?
>>
>>33850949
I want to fall asleep in her bacon hair.
>>
>>33850942
And crushed for being irrelevant to the thread, cuck shit isn't allowed.
>That's not something I want to read. Bi-mares or lesbian mares herding up with a stallion? Sure and I admit that's a double standard
You are mistaking double standard with necessity.
>>
>>33850947
Strangely endearing, but not much can be done with the idea. Twilight a qt tho
>>
>>33850946
>Herdstallion shouldn't be in his own home
>Kill him
I feel like you should probably go to some anger management courses Anon because your first response for most things seems to be murder.
>>
>>33850949
Sunset a cute, even if she has poor choice in fashion wear.
>>
>>33850960
Purging what doesn't belong in a thread is a standard. Off topic is hated for a reason.
>>
>>33850949
I want to fuck her in the library.
>>
>>33850973
>Anything I disagree with personally is off-topic
Guess that means that everything should be labled off-topic
>>
>>33850982
Only cuck and fag shit, and traps/geldings, but that was purged two summers ago? Or was it three?
>>
>>33850988
Let's also purge herding while we're at it and stick strictly to monogomy since polygamy seems to make some people uncomfortable.
>>
>>33850992
So you want to move the goalpost to make RGRE irrelevant in the opposite direction? Get out already cuckfag, the setting here doesn't support Trash.
>>
File: anon_party_s_over.png (148 KB, 928x861)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>33850850
I wanna herd with Rainbow Dash, Indigo zap, and lightning dust, but I feel they wouldnt be able to stand each other. How can I get them to get along?
>>
>>33850995
>I and I alone get to decide what's trash
>Anyone who posts anything I don't like should just unironically kill themselves
>>
>>33851002
you are trash though
>>
>>33850992
>Let's also purge herding while we're at it
>polygamy seems to make some people uncomfortable
People are arguing about cucking and gay stuff anon not the herding itself, and you know it. Don't be like that. this is herding: the thread.
>>
>>33851005
Not according to the monogamist posters it isn't so since someone doesn't like herding we should apparently ban it all together.
>>
Anon's a whore. He's a dirty fucking slut and nobody can deny it. He licks unicorn mare horns and he's happy to exchange favors for sexual stimulation. Dirty fucking skank.
>>
>>33851002
You are in a thread with established standards made specifically to not allow a foothold for shit fetishes, you do need to die.
>>33851008
And moving the goalpost because you can't have your way. Fucking leave, make the thread you actually want, because you wont get it here.
>>
>>33851011
Going straight back to murder. Seriously you need to see a therapist.
>>
>>33851000
Pone or the human versions?
>>
File: 1556377512515.png (52 KB, 384x407)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>33851015
Pone of course
>>
>>33851014
Try saying after you explain how much you like other men fucking your girlfriend.
>>
>>33851009
Anon pls stop being a slut
no mare will want to marry you and you'll grow old and die alone
>>
>>33851014
This but only sort of. Anon has an enormous opportunity to divorce his cheating waifu and get money from the courts. Killing your waifu just gets you put into prison, but divorcing a waifu gets you cash and a bunch of mares will be sympathetic.

>"Oh, you poor thing. I can't believe she cheated on such a sweet pon-er, 'person' like you. Are you going to be okay? You can come see me if you need a wither to cry on. I'm here for you."

Next thing you know, you're married to somepony who RESPECTS YOU.
>>
File: 1527362360532.png (266 KB, 1280x999)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>33851022
>Anon pls stop being a slut
God, it's like I want to remain pure for my waifu. I don't want to be a thot. But being confronted with the RGRE attitude (assuming I don't chase mares away with my awful nature or my hideous appearance), I'd be weak to a frontal attack. I wouldn't be able to weather mares being nice to me and showing interest! I'd be flustered just like my Japanese animes if she pulled a chair out for me! Anon, I'm not made of stone! I just want to be loved.
>>
>>33851009
I bet that slut preens the sky ziggers for extra rain on his garden.
>>
File: 1550898828374.png (1.03 MB, 800x615)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>33851021
You two have been flinging shit at each other throughout this entire thread. Don't you think it's time to give it a rest?
>>
>>33851020
Rainbow and Lightning Dust would have air shows while Indigo gets use to her horse pussy with your dick. Proceed to wrangle in the other two by twirling your used dick around like a rally flag, fucking them both till they conk out on top of each other. Gather mares into bed pile and sleep after waking everyone up long enough to bath, grumply cuddle them till they apologize for being dumb. Go to bed. Repeat as necessary.
>>33851025
No one said killing the waifu though, sue her sure, but Killing the offending stallion is the chief idea.
>>
>>33851036
Anon knows an in.
>>
File: e2a.jpg (17 KB, 720x405)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>33850995
>>33851005

Its not worth it Anons, its just not worth. Think of your waifu, think of what she would want you to be doing right now instead of wasting your time with this. You two are better than this.
>>
>>33851021
>I don't have to validate myself and am okay with having a stallion herdmate
>"You should unironically kill yourself for being open minded."
Look Anon I understand if it's not your cup of tea, but resorting to murder because someone offended your delicate sensibilities implies that there's something wrong with the way you process things and that you shouldn't even be in a relationship until you get it sorted out.
>>
>>33851038
When the summer cuckposter is removed.
>>33851041
Cuckfag doesn't have a waifu by its very nature, and Moondancer is right behind me.
>>
>>33851041
>When you realize your waifu would be disappointed in you
This is why I drink, Anon. I know in my heart that I as a person would not be loved by my waifu.
>>
>>33851045
Being open to being cucked is still being cuck, and doesn't change the fact you are trying to argue for something that would work on a fundamental level, there is only being correct in telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>33851049
wouldn't* >>33851045
there is nothing of value with your cuckshit.
>>
>>33846052
>>33851052
new thread
>>
>>33851049
I assume you meant wouldn't work, but as I said, just because you're an insanely possessive yandere that instantly resorts to murder the instant anyone looks at your herdmates doesn't mean I am.
>>
>>33851046
You know you're just as bad due to your REEEEEE'ing.
>>
>>33851056
Thank you Anon.
>>
>>33851057
Thats because you are a cuck, arguing for cuck shit.
>>33851058
I am correct, a true reeeeer isn't.
>>
>>33851061
>My opinion is the only opinion that matter
>Murder is the solution to every problem
You seriously have problems dude.
>>
>>33850684
Shutup, cunt. Go make some money for me to spend.
>>
>>33851070
You have no argument, you just keep ignoring the obvious flaw that makes your idea worthless, telling you to leave is the least that should be said.
>>
>>33850657
You got that one where he's speaking fancy?
>>
>>33851080
What obvious flaw? The fact that you and you alone would become overly jealous and resort to murder? Sorry to tell you this, but not everyone is you.
>>
>>33851097
No, the fact you have to use people getting mad while taking your bait and ignoring their excellent refutations of your idea. Such as this>>33850435
>>33850440
While heated, you are obviously lying and trying to change the topic when your idea addressed, and acting confused when people tell you to leave. You acting disingenuous to get a rise an derail the thread is noted and reported.
>>
>>33851020
I would say competitions would do it, but you have to use the threat of rescinded cuddle times if they take it too far and you might have to use that threat as they'll try to push those boundries.
>>
>>33851110
That's not an argument at all. That's the same thing your doing going:
>Ugh, I don't like thing so nobody should be allowed to like thing
Sorry to tell you but there was no actual reasons in that argument other than the fact that he doesn't like the idea so it shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>33851045
Just ignore them Anon. They're just a stubborn reetard refusing to accept that non-cucking, multi-stallion herds have been in this thread as proved yesterday. Like >>33850707 said. Pretty much anything RGRE is allowed short of /hhh/ since the very beginning of the thread.
>>
>>33851127
Your lying again, your idea was refuted yet you still push for it. At this point this is my last (you) for your shitposting now.
>>
File: Hopeless.jpg (29 KB, 620x465)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>33850938
>>33850775
>tfw I'm a filthy unvirgin who can never have this with anyone now.
>>
>>33851137
>Your idea was refuted
>Because someone said that they don't like your idea that means that your wrong
>>
>>33851136
Except that isn't a herd, that's roommates and the second half of the story addresses it. Multi stallion herds were never allowed.
>>
>>33851143
You are wrong, here's another refresh.
>>33850387
>>33849820
The story you had held up doesn't pertain to the content you are pushing for.
>>
>>33851154
>Just more posts of 'I don't like thing'
>No actual arguments against it, just complaining that people are posting something they don't like
>>
>>33851169
I will have to explain for you then
If there is a gender disparity then putting two stallions to a single herd lowers the potential birthrate. If there isn't then the fact herding in general makes no sense, and turns into the Casual Sex thread at best, Marital Problems at worst, and completely diverges away away from RGRE where males are valuable. You ignoring this doesn't make anything everyone else said wrong, if you want a multi-stallion herd, then it can not happen in a RGRE setting. You were even explicitly explained this before, but all you have to say is, you people are reeeeing therefore I'm right. You aren'tand haven't been right at any point of the thread. And before you try to say monogamy with Anon should be banned, that is because as a human no one but a filthy monogamous would risk taking him. That means the sole point for multi-stallion herds is either cucking, or gay content, and neither have been allowed here.
>>
>>33851202
A gender disparity certainly could be a reason against multiple-stallion herds, but you could also get around that with Anon by saying that he doesn't count since he's not a pony and the only one of his kind. Or you could even go so far as to say that Anon is biologically incompatible with ponies, thus introducing another stallion allows them to have foals and allows Anon to be a father.
>>
>>33851202
There is literally nothing you can say or do that will convince him he's wrong. Please stop wasting your time yelling at a brick wall and expecting it to turn into a pillow fort.

There's a nice fresh thread where you can enjoy on topic discussion.
>>
>>33851222
No, please. Keep the faggots bickering in this thread and leave the other one alone.
>>
>>33851222
You say that like opinions can be factually accurate or factually inaccurate
>>
>>33851215
Except that is unnecessary because of magic, trying to argue for outright cucking is never going to be tolerated. Moreover, even if a herd isn't there, a monogamous couple would never allow another in to do the deed.
>>33851222
I want enough of his posts here so he gets banned for off topic posting.
>>
>>33851228
They can be, and are in this case, there is nothing for Cucking here.
>>
>>33851229
>What are surrogates
>>
>>33851229
>so he gets banned
If that were going to happen it would have happened EIGHT HOURS AGO WHEN THIS STARTED. Please stop taking the bait, please stop ignoring the thread topic to argue with him. The only way to defeat it is to ignore it and contribute to the thread to the point where he gets buried. Instead it's been a fucking eight hour verbal duel that's been such a constant force that it's had the opposite effect and it's drowning out the actual ontopic discussion.
>>
>>33851234
What is magic you useless cuck.
>>33851240
Because if he sets a precedence, no matter how forced and off topic, everyone will wait till its too late to report it for shitposting. It happens all the time with cuckposters, their parasites by nature.
>>
>>33851240
Because summerfags are going to make it worse, it needs to be stamped out now.
>>
>>33851248
Maybe it's an Anon who's magic resistant.
>>
>>33851252
Nigger, you'll shit things up worse than the summerfags because you'll get baited too easily.
>>
>>33851248
>>33851252
>this off topic posting needs to stop. oh, I know, I know! I can make it stop by getting his attention and off topic post back at him! I just need to do it for an entire afternoon, to the point where there's more off topic arguing than their is actually discussion. that'll definitely get him to leave and not in any way encourage him to off topic post even more. my off topic posts don't count, of course, since i'm the hero saving the thread from his off topic posts.
Fucking brilliant. A++ work, you're the best posters on the board and we're all proud of you.
>>
>>33851265
And the summerfags won't shitposts the threads for months even worse than now?
>>33851274
Why is no one getting him banned? If that happened the conversation can end. Newfags are susceptible to fake intellectuals to fake justification. It needs to be purged or everything is going to go to a bigger pile of shit when summer hits. Regardless of getting replies or not.
>>
>>33851283
>And the summerfags won't shitposts the threads for months even worse than now?
I honestly doubt it given that the show is winding down, and take a look at how many posts you've made in this thread screaming at others. I'd bet you have 1/4 of the entire thread of you not being able to ignore others. You are the cancer speeding up the death of these threads.
>>
>>33851297
The last thread died just as quick, and people ignored it then. Not screaming at it and trying to get people to ban it takes up just as much space and time.
>>
>>33851261
Huh, I actually found that funny.
"Anon immune to magic" is one of all AiE's favorite ways to make Anon unique and mind-boggling to ponies. Writer's love using it as an excuse of how Anon can save the day against the big bads so all the little ponies can cheer his name.
Seeing it used to fuck Anon over for once, especially in a way that makes it so he'll never be able to have a kid with his mare, is deliciously cruel.
We don't get a lot of tragedy.
>>
>>33851283
>Why is no one getting him banned?
I'm guessing they were so focused on winning their sissy slapfight that they didn't bother to actually report it. They don't actually care about the thread, all they want is to completely ignore actual content so they can keep arguing. One of these posts will definitely convince him he's wrong and then he'll totally apologize for being off topic and wasting everyone's time and he'll immediately stop being a bad poster. Yep, one of these posts.
>>
>>33851313
Wrong content needs to be reported. People being lazy isn't an excuse.
>>
>>33851321
You do know that your autism to "set things right" will just fuel more shitposters, don't you? Your REEEE'ing won't actually solve anything as there are others just as obstinate as you are, as well as those who love getting a rise out of you.
>>
>>33851331
And they need to be punished. If an example is made of them they will have to shitpost elsewhere.
>>
File: stop_fucking_your_dog.jpg (208 KB, 990x1206)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>33851338
So, why not redirect their shitposting? I mean find a way to turn it around. For example, a while ago someone set up a cuck prompt with RD cucking Twi. Another poster took that prompt and transformed it into a scenario where it was just RD, Twi and Anon roleplaying to try something new. It's like how the horsefuckers of old got around the shitposters: they showed they were untrollable, that they could roll with and turn around the situation. By screeching and making it so that the shitposters "have to be punished", you've allowed them to win.
>>
>>33851338
>they need to be punished. If an example is made of them they will have to shitpost elsewhere
>He said, after "punishing" and "making an example of them" for eight hours straight, to the determent of the entire thread as a whole
And how did that work out, anon? O-oh. I didn't? Like, at all? In fact it only made him shitpost MORE? Huh.
>>
>>33851311
>Anon loved his anti-magic nature.
>When That old geezer Tirek tried to drain his waifu, all Anon had to do is walk up and punch him.
>They literally held a parade in his honor.
>The princesses rewarded him and his mare with everything they would need to kickstart a life together.
>A nice house and a monthly check in the mail that they could live off of.
>And Anon intended to make the most out of the boon, and start a family.
>A prospect his wife was very eager of, if her declaration of giving Anon a dozen foals was any indication.
>Anon agreed, that'd be a decent start of their two dozen children.
>The first, however, was proving difficult.
>So much so, that they eventually had to seek a professional opinion.
>Now, normally, a pony's innate magic, ampped up by true love, would make any genetic material from any lover compatible with their own.
>Anon's anti-magic nature threw a wrench into the equation, though.
>Fertility potions, magic spells, even a blessing from the alicorn sisters themselves.
>Nothing could make Anon's seed stick, and both were devastated.
>Doctors suggested a sperm donor, but the idea made the man only marginally less sick than the suggestions of adoption.
>Either way he'd be raising a child not of his blood.
>Either way, he'd be a cuck.
>Anon hated his anti-magic nature.
>>
>>33851222
>Please stop wasting your time yelling at a brick wall
I disagree. I want all arguing to be contained to this thread. And if this means yelling at brick walls, then god damn we need to scream at the side of a building.
>>
>>33851360
>denying lonely orphan a loving parents
Well, at least you won't be know as "that one cuck"... you would be know as "that one heartless asshole". It is much better, isn't it?
>>
>>33850134
>>33850191
>>33850221
>Anon is oblivious to the fact that Celestia is trying to keep him out of sight
>thinks he was put with all the dumb soldiers so he could whip them into shape
>Celestia’s face when the madstallion actually turns them into an effective fighting force the likes of which Equestria hasn’t had in centuries
>Celestia’s face when they’re the ones save the day from Chrysalis, Grogar, Tirek, Sombra and Cozy Glow’s Evil Alliance
>>
>>33850886
>Applejack walks in and takes the door frame out with her ass.
>>
Wow this thread went to 555 posts. Nice one.
>>
>>33851585
I really hope this obession with Cucks ends one day. if for no other reason then comfy adopting a poor filly stories.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.