[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: MakeMeASandwich.jpg (899 KB, 1963x1640)
899 KB
899 KB JPG
Welcome to Dadonequus! Where the premise is about a human brought to Equestria by Discord himself, in order to fulfill an ulterior motive. However, this can be adapted depending on what the writer has in mind!

Enjoy stories more in tune to the show!
We usually refrain from any lewd or edgy themes/tones. So come in and experience some of the greatest stories with some of the most apathetic readers on the board!

Are you a newfag? Below are pastebins of stories currently in the making with a synopsis on each one. See which one suits your interests and give it a read!

Any unactive greens can be found in the archive link with a library of stories.

Please feel free to comment, discuss, and give writers feedback! And don't be afraid to create art or start your own story!

All Stories / Archive:
Archive of stories:(https://pastebin.com/RiguRjdM

Active Writers:
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) – Two street urchins -Eris and Resonance- are taken by Discord to Equestria, where they shall fulfill their destinies.

Wand of Inferno (https://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno) - An unreformed Discord adopts a little Mexican colt named Alberto as part of his plan to leave a legacy. (On Hiatus)
Art: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7pvcOXL_uMq17A

Anons who want to join our Discord channel, come shitpost and talk about vidya, motherfuckers: https://discord.gg/cMgnnJA

Last thread: >>33791024
>>
Don´t let it die, motherfuckers!
>>
>>33815402
Don´t dare you to die!
>>
File: 1771002.png (737 KB, 3000x3753)
737 KB
737 KB PNG
So, somebody wants a russian meat?
>>
Yo! I'll repost my update here
>>
>>33815646
Okay
>>
Here is Eris in a bed if you want to accompany her
>>
>>33815427
Never
>>
File: Captain Good Girl.jpg (284 KB, 761x788)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Captain Good-Girl to the rescue!
>>
Where the fuck is Wanda?
>>
WANDA WHERE ARE YOU
>>
>>33817343
Wanda, don´t kill this thread
>>
>However, Sunny Hill stopped you right on the frickin’ spot by throwing an announcement, “Attention class! Due to certain circumstances, Mrs. River Dance will act as your teacher for the remainder of the day. Mr. Resonance, I want to have a word with you. The rest, you know well how I feel about eavesdropping, so lease go out and enjoy your recess. I’ll be seeing you tomorrow. That is all.”
>Every filly, except for Cherrywood, was visibly disappointed by Sunny Hill’s orders. However, and despite their clear curiosity in you, they indeed exited the classroom in a quick, yet orderly manner.
>Once the place was empty, you rolled your eyes and begrudgingly walked to Sunny Hill’s desk. There, you noticed the blue folder containing your exam on the desk.
“Lemme guess, this is about my exam, isn’t?”
>Sunny Hill nodded, “More or less, I wanted to remind you that once recess is over, you shall go straight to the annex building for the second part of your admission exam. You’ll be graded by myself and a couple other heads of the school’s council.”
“What about our super cool principal? Still too busy calling the shots to deal with a… how did you call me again?”
>She sighed and slightly narrowed her eyes, “A ruffian, which is the exactly the type of pony who would make fun of our majesty. Going back to the topic at hoof, I assume that you know how your admission will be determined.”
>>
>>33817765
“Yeah, I think it was in the pamphlet. Pass the two exams and I’m in, fail and I get my flank kicked. Simple stuff.”
>Sunny Hill slowly shook her head and took out the answer sheet from the folder, “Close, but not entirely correct. You only need one exam to be accepted. Fail both, which is the most likely case, and you’ll be deemed as a non-worthy candidate. That’s all I wanted to say. You can go now, Mr. Resonance. It was a non-pleasure to meet you.”
“Whoa! That was a sick pep talk, Billy Hill! Really touched my heartstrings there! I’ve a little problem with it, though: I ain’t gonna fail, and you can bet everything you owe on that. See you after recess.”
>You angrily walked out of the classroom and closed the door. Surprising to see the hallways so empty, but it ain’t like you wanted to deal with those fillies.
>The only pony besides you was Cherrywood. She was leaning against a locker, her face displayed a weird mix of both annoyance and boredom. Since you lost the bet against her mom, you had to hang out with her. It frickin’ sucked.
“Listen, fluff-brain; I’m really not feeling like making friends. Please tell me you know a place away from everyone else.”
>Cherrywood walked to you and shrugged, “Yeah, it’s where I go every day. I’ll show you the way, dumb lord! And be fast! A lot of airheads in my class want to talk with you, and I rather eat glass than to hear their dumb yapping.”
“Trust me, we’re on the same boat, fluff-brain.”
>Without anything else to say, you followed her into the honestly amazing courtyard. Seriously, this place had everything a foal could want. Hoofball courts, playgrounds, green areas, lunch tables and even drinking fountains!
>>
>>33817768
>Curiously, you saw not only the entry to the towers that you saw earlier, but also a bunch of extra buildings that were impossible to see from the street.
>The entire courtyard was stacked with at least a couple hundred foals. Interesting how most of them were organized in clearly distinct groups. Was this an Equestria thing?
>As you continued to follow Cherrywood through the courtyard, you something poking your ribs. You angrily turned around and saw a pale blue pegasus colt, wearing a pair of dumb sunglasses.
>Before you could tell him to get lost, the colt started speaking with a clearly fake hoarse voice, “Hey, new kid. Word says that you escaped from a max security prison. Is that true?”
“That’s one heck of a guess. Kinda wrong, though. I escaped from an orphanage guarded by armed patrols. Why? Do you’ve a problem with that?”
>The colt adjusted his glasses and for a moment, replied with a fairly high-pitches voice, “Whoa! That’s so cool! How did you…! I-I mean.” He cleared his throat, “The foals of the other block will keep our eyes on you, new kid. Can’t let…”
>You putted your goggles on and tapped the colt’s chest. Not too hard, just enough to make him retreat a couple steps.
“Listen, man; I ain’t gonna blow my chances to get into this school in some schoolyard fight. If you and your friends wanna dance, tell them we can pick some alleyway after classes. I’ll bash your teeth in then and there!”
>>
>>33817782
>The colt frantically shook his head and front hooves, “What?! Y-You got it wrong, sir! I-I’m not looking for trouble! I just wanted to…!”
>In one swift motion Cherrywood grabbed the colt, and pulled him closer to her, “*HISSS* NOPONY CARES! Get out of here before I get you in a world of pain!”
>It worked wonders, the colt immediately galloped away, leaving only his sunglasses behind. You turned to Cherrywood and smiled to her.
“Thanks, fluff-brain.”
>Cherrywood shrugged and rolled her eyes, “For what? This is what I always do when anypony gets on my nerves. Just like you’re doing, dumb lord! Now shut up and keep walking!”
>You let out a sigh and followed her to the far end of the courtyard. There, the both of you took a seat at a little lunch table under an old tree located at.
>After whipping out a few leaf litter, you placed your saddlebag to a side and took out the lunch box that Celestia prepared for you.
>Inside you found a delicious looking hay sandwich, a flask containing orange juice, a chocolate muffin and a small note that read, “Hope you are liking the school. Do your best! Love –Mom”
>Mom, huh? Should you start calling Luna and Celestia like that or was it too darn soon? How could you determine the appropriate time, though? It’s not like you remembered how long it took you to call Eris your sister.
>You stood silent and went deep into thought, occasionally taking a bite out of your sandwich, or drinking a bit of the orange juice. That is, until a pebble hit your face.
“Ouch! What the heck, man!”
>>
>>33817790
>The culprit was of course, Cherrywood. She was frowning at you while holding a big red apple in her hoof, “Hey, dumb lord! Stop spacing out! I was asking you something.”
“Go hug a cactus, man! But what do you want?”
>Much to your amazement, she stuffed the entire frickin’ apple inside her mouth and crushed it like it was made out of paper. That was frickin’ awesome, man!
>Cherrywood started to much the apple bits as she talked, “So, what did you think of the basic knowledge exam? Pretty hard, isn’t? Let me tell you, nopony in this school has gotten more than an 85… except for Royal Blood. I think she got like 88 or something, but she’s Ms. Perfect so it doesn’t count. I got like 81 or 82, or something like that. Barely made it in!”
“Y’know, you really didn’t need to throw me a frickin’ rock for that! Anyway, I’ve got two answers for the price of one: First, I ain’t got a clue what the heck you talking about. That exam was the easiest thing I’ve done in forever.”
>Cherrywood gulped the remainder of the apple down, and raised an eyebrow, “If you’re trying to look cool then stop it! It’s not working. Nopony in the history of forever has ever said that about the “Celestia’s exam”. My mom says that some ponies go to hospitals because of it!”
“Believe me or not, I don’t care one bit, fluff-brain. I know what I saw and it was super easy. Know what I care about, though? The way you ate that frickin’ apple, man! It’s the most metal thing I’ve seen since I got to Equestria!”
>>
>>33817818
>She narrowed her eyes, and cautiously replied “What the hay does that mean? Are you making fun of me?!”
“You need to get out more, fluff-brain! It’s an absolutely awesome thing! A solid nine on my scale. For reference, your radar ears are a legit ten. Tell me, fluff-brain; what’s the hardest thing you can crush with those fangs?”
>Cherrywood was genuinely surprised by your answer. So much that she started to speak in a more relaxed, yet still squeaky voice, “A raw potato, I think. Dunno, my mom always tells me to not overdo it. You’re weird, dumb lord. Still hate you, but at least you aren’t making fun of me.”
“I mean; I hate you too, but why the heck would I make fun of that? What’s awesome is awesome. Simple as that. Uh… don’t wanna sound weird, but can I ask you a question?”
>Cherrywood munched a couple of grapes and shrugged, “Meh, why not? At least you aren’t going to call me a freak like those numb nuts over there.”
“Okay, so… I’m not supposed to tell anyone who my parents are, but you know already, and they said that’s fine because you’re a special case. I wanna know why’s that. Is it like some perk you get for being the captain’s daughter?”
>Cherrywood raised an eyebrow and tilted her head in confusion, “You mean, Princess Luna and my mom haven’t told you?”
“Nope! That’s why I’m asking.”
>She let out a sigh and scratched the back of her head, “Geez, mom! Thanks for leaving all the boring stuff to me! Okay! It’s a bit complicated but I’m…”
>Cherrywood got cut off by an unfamiliar, and quite snobbish voice, “Excuse me! Are you Resonance?”
>>
>>33817823
You turned around to see a unicorn filly standing in front of the lunch table. Her coat was as white as a cloud, perfect blue eyes, her golden mane was perfectly stylized with these curlers that flowed into her shoulders. In other words, she was absolutely beautiful.
>Too bad about her attitude, though. She kept staring at you same way that rich ponies did back at the slums: With pure disgust and disdain. Needless to say, you already hated her guts.
>The filly raised her chin in a snobbish fashion and said, “I asked a question! Are you Resonance or not?” She then turned her gaze to the Cherrywood and said with a much more amicable tone, “Hey, Cherrywood.”
>Kinda surprising to see Cherrywood responding with a coy, “Hey, Royal Blood.”
>Man, even her name screamed how dirty rich she surely was. You narrowed your eyes and jumped out of your seat.
“I’m Resonance, alright. Do you have any problem with that? Because I ain’t the type of pony you want to mess with.”
>Royal Blood turned her head away and flickered one of her curlers at you, “Hmph! Typical response from a typical thug. How boring!” She then rolled her eyes in a snobbish fashion, “Ms. Sunny Hill sent me. She wants to see you at the principal’s office. So follow me, and please don’t say anything. I don’t want to waste my brain cells hearing how tough you are or about a worthless fight you had.”
>You turned to Cherrywood, who simply shrugged back. Then, you took your saddlebag and walked past Royal Blood, but not before subtly pushing her with your body.
“Alright, what are we waiting for?! Lead the way, Royal Flush! And don’t worry, I ain’t planning on making friends with a fancy-schmancy pony like you.”
>Royal Blood glanced at Cherrywood one last time, “Hmph! See you soon, Cherrywood.” Then, she pushed you to a side and walked in direction to the school’s main building.
>>
File: 1399081116104.png (619 KB, 1200x500)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>33817827
Alright, I reposted the update. I'll post the rest of the chapter later this week so stay tunned!
>>
>>33817343
With Cosmo, Timmy, and Chloe.
>>
>>33817827
ELO
>>
File: wine.png (440 KB, 1032x1024)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>33817343
On hiatus, anon
>>
>>33817958
And Poof
>>
Muda
>>
>>33817827
Royal Blood is back! Even of she's a cunt atm is good news
>>
boop
>>
>>33817946
so cherrywood and rb are friends already?
>>
I can´t wait for Discord and Eris in their house!
>>
>>33818649
Ora
>>
>>33817827
SHE'S WHAT? You can't leave me hanging nigga
>>
boop
>>
>>33820459
Tune in next time :^)
>>
>>33817827
Royal Blood is a snobbish bitch now? Really hope that's just the start of her arc because I loved her previous version.
>>
>>33820432
Muda muda muda
>>
>>33821533
Ora ora ora ora
>>
>>33821254
I think that's the intent senpai
>>
hello
>>
>>33822540
hello anon
>>
>>33822738
U gey anon
>>
boop
>>
>>33823710
boop3
>>
>>33817946
Love how cherrywood and resonance are quickly growing as friends
>>
>>33824249
Yeah they are cute
>>
>>33821795
Muda muda muda muda muda
>>
>>33824952
Ora ora ora ora ora
>>
>>33825175
Za Warudo!
>>
boop
>>
>>33824952
>>33825175
>>33825715
JoJo's gei
>>
>>33826457
They're not gay, they're are fabulous!
>>
>>33826565
Except for Green Wagon
>>
>>33827007
That´s right, he is the absolute macho and waifu of everbody.
>>
>>33815918
>ywn snuggle with Eris
>>
>>33827290
Good choice
>>
>>33827290
Sad
>>
>>33827290
>>33827290
But elo's Eris is like 14yo
>>
>>33828680
There is a multiverse.
>>
>>33828687
So... Eris isn´t illegal.
>>
>>33829094
yes she is
>>
>>33829617
Elo´s Eris is illegal, Acesential´s Eris is not.
>>
UPDATE SOON
>>
>>33830263
Yes!
>>
>>33830515
Do it
>>
boop
>>
GODDAMN GUYS
>>
WANDA!
>>
>>33829858
What the fuck is that other Eris
>>
>>33832142
Acesential´s Eris is just... Eris the noodle but with TF fetish.
>>
>>33832159
No, never that shit
>>
>>33832618
too late
>>
>>33824249
To have actual discussion related to the fucking thread. Yes, it's nice to see the pair actually becoming friends instead of Cherrywood instantly lusting after Resonance like it happened in the first version of the story. I do enjoy their interactions, but I also like how Royal Blood was introduced since it makes sense that she's a spoiled snob at first and then becomes the sassy rusemaster that she was. I want to see more of Eris just chilling out, her interactions with the void are sort of rushed even if I like her relationship with Discord.
>>
Muda
>>
Boop
>>
>>33832896
Yeah, her relationship with Discord is really so sweet, father and daugther, a chaotic family.
>>
>>33835187
I like the idea of Discord having a teen daughter
>>
>>33834858
bloop
>>
>>33835782
Yep, Discord like a father is a interesting idea, trying to teach a powerful child to control their powers.

That would be a logic way to envolve a reformed Discord.
>>
>>33835913
>Hate a bastard
>Recommend us to watch a series about a nihilist bastard who put their family in danger

>>
File: 831586.png (1001 KB, 1081x1500)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
Some draconequus butt
>>
>>33835913
wat
>>
>>33835782
Just imagine Discord with a Father/Daugther relationship with Screwball
>>
>>33836635
Just ignore that anon
>>
File: Lol.jpg (596 KB, 1366x768)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>
>>33817827
>Cherrywood sighed in annoyance, and dropped her head on the table, “You’ve seriously no idea how much I can’t stand her.”
>You let out a heartedly laugh and galloped away to catch up with Royal Blood. Luckily, she didn’t say a single word all the way to the principal’s office.
>Not to you at least, or to other foals for that matter. Only times when words came out from Royal Blood’s mouth was to coldly greet any adult pony who passed by.
>It became so frickin’ aggravating, that you felt incredibly blessed after reaching the large lobby, and seeing Sunny Hill waiting in front of the principal’s door.
>Royal Blood called for the old more with her turbo snobbish attitude, “Mrs. Sunny Hill? I brought this pony like you asked. If you excuse me, I have better things to do than to waste time with a common thug.”
>Sunny Hill frantically nodded. Geez, man! She was so pale and trembled so badly, that it was a wonder she hadn’t collapsed, “O-Of course, Ms. Royal. Y-You can go now. T-Thank you for everything. O-Oh! And don’t forget that we’ll be waiting for you at the annex building!"
>Royal Blood raised her chin and flickered one of her curlers, before she walked to the lobby’s exit, “Hmph! It’s a waste of my time, but I’ll be there. Can’t allow a lowly thug to get in this school so easily. Good afternoon.”
>Man, thank the heavens that frickin’ filly was gone! She said some interesting things, though. Like her going to be part of your magic exam in some way. Wonder how that’ll work?
>However, you’d deal with that later. Right now the objective was to make Sunny Hill get back on her senses. Seriously, she was starting to worry you.
>>
>>33837349
“Hey, Billy Hill? You called for me, right? Why don’t go to the vice-pres.’ office? And maybe get a doctor too.”
>Sunny Hill looked at you with wide open eyes and slowly shook her head, “N-Not this time, Mr. Resonance. T-The principal herself wants to have a private discussion with you about.”
“Well, that’s one heck of a surprise! Because I remember you saying that she was too busy managing Equestria to bother with a pony like me! What made her change her mind?”
>She placed her shaky hoof on your shoulder, “T-The results of your exam, of course! They are…! Well, you’ll see for yourself in a moment, Mr. Resonance. We can’t kept her majesty waiting.”
>Sunny Hill gulped and knocked on the imposing doors. A couple of seconds later, you heard Celestia’s voice coming from the other side, “Come in, please!”
>The doors were engulfed in a golden aura before opening on their own, revealing a quite spacious and elegant office. Man, Celestia really liked to spend a lot! Cool place, though. Very comfy.
>You could see your reflection in the polished mahogany floor, while diplomas, photos, and a couple of shelves holding incredibly thick books neatly covered most of the walls.
>At the center of everything was Celestia sitting at a simple, yet dignified wooden desk with both the sun and the moon were masterfully craved into it.
>Celestia greeted both of you with a smile. One completely devoid of her usual smugness, “Oh, Mrs. Sunny Hill, there you are! You have my thanks in bringing the little Resonance here. Please accept my sincere apologizes for any trouble I made you go through.”
>>
>>33837357
>Sunny Hill quickly bowed to Celestia and nervously replied, “It was no problem at all, your majesty! I-I was simply doing my job.” She then stood up and without turning her back, walked out of the office “I’ll take my leave now, and please don’t hesitate in asking for anything you may need.”
>Celestia courteously shook her head and replied in a polite tone, “Thanks for your consideration, Mrs. Sunny Hill. I truly appreciate it, but it won’t be necessary. We’ll be seeing each other again for the magic exam. Please take some rest in the meantime. Resonance, would you be so kind in taking a seat?”
>Something that you had noticed this past week was how utterly different both Luna and Celestia behaved with anyone who wasn’t you.
>Celestia in particular adopted this plastic personality that annoyed you to no end. So once the doors were closed and locked, you decided to do the same.
“It will be my absolute pleasure! However, I must remark that I’m not worthy of your presence. Oh, your magnificent solar majesty!”
>After doing an overly exaggerated bow, you sat on one of the chairs. Then, you crossed your forelegs and shot a little glare at her.
>In a spectacular display of magic, Celestia casted a rippling golden barrier around the office’s perimeter, “Alright, nopony can hear us now. Hey there, my little tiger! Mom has some amazing news for you!”
>Your only responses were to keep glaring at her, as well as a small growl.
>Slightly confused by your actions, Celestia raised an eyebrow, “What? What did I do?”
“C’mon! I ain’t blind, y’know? Why the heck do you always act weird when there’s someone else around? I frickin’ hate it!”
>>
>>33837369
>Celestia let out a heavy sigh and slapped her face, “Listen, I don’t like it any more than you do! Seriously, every single time I have to… Ugh! Let’s save this for other time, alright? Right now we’re celebrating!”
“Oh, man! I thought I was gonna get mad scolded for what happened this morning! I have a perfectly reasonable explanation for that by the way!”
>She teleported to your side and hugged you like a filly would do with a teddy bear, “Oh, you are definitely in big trouble! No question about that! But that’s for when we get to the castle! This is way more important! I mean, of course I knew you were good! But never expected that my adorable genius would… what’s that expression you always say when you’re impressed beyond any meassurement?”
>While you tried to push her away a bit at first, you ended up completely giving up to her warmth and cuddling in her chest.
“I think you’re looking for blown my frickin’ mind. So, uh… what’s all this about?
>Celestia laid on her back and gently put you on top of her chest. Then, she smiled widely, this time genuinely, and tapped your muzzle, “Your exam’s results, of course! You passed it with flying colors!”
“Oh, that’s… cool, I guess. What’s the score? Eighty something?”
>She playfully chuckled and caressed your mane, “Pssh! Yeah, right! Like that would put Sunny Hill on the verge of a stroke! No, you got a perfect score! And that, my dear son, is simply mental exploding!”
“Mind blowing. Is mind blowing, and it ain’t like I’m complaining about not getting chewed out, but why the heck is that a big deal? The stupid exam was the easiest thing ever. Whoever made that exam either scammed you, or is the dumbest pony this side of the galaxy.”
>>
>>33837377
>Clearly offended by your words, Celestia put on a fake and scary grin, “How curious you feel like that about the exam I wrote with my own hooves. Seriously, it’s reassuring to know that my dear son thinks that MY exam is dumb.”
>Oh, man! You really screwed up this time! Better change the frickin’ subject before you get kicked through a window.
“That’s… that’s cool! So, uh… I’m good now? I made it into the school?”
>Celestia looked at you with unamused eyes and let out a sarcastic chuckle, “Oh, no! I’m sure the school’s council will never allow one of the only two foals in the school’s 700 years history to get a perfect score to ever join the student body. No, sir! Not in a million years! Oh, by the way; did I tell you that it was ME who designed the exam?”
“Alright, I get it already! It was a frickin’ stupid question! And I still say the exam was super easy, but I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. I’m sorry, really. I just… say stupid stuff sometimes.”
>She let out a small sigh and tapped your muzzle, “You and me both, my little darling! I was just being silly! Yes, you’re technically accepted, but that doesn’t mean you are exempt from the magic exam.” Her eyes then opened wide in panic as she put you on the floor, “Which starts in five minutes! AAAAH! We don’t have any time to lose!”
“But what the heck am I supposed to do? It ain’t like magic is my strong point!”
>Celestia quickly stood up and used her magic to groom both her mane and tail, “I know! I was supposed to teach you a couple of quick spells during this time but I got carried away!” She then started to frantically walk in circles around the office, “Oh think, think think! What can we do! Aha! I know!”
>>
>>33837385
>With a triumphant smile drawn on her face, Celestia grabbed you by the shoulders, “Alright, Resonance! Here’s the plan: You’re going to gather as much magic as possible in your horn, then you’ll let me do the talk. Got it?! Good! Now let’s go!”
“You gotta be kidding me! How the heck am I gonna do that? You told me to not try any magic this past week, remember? You even made up a lame song for that!”
>Celestia walked to the doors and replied, “First of all, every single one of my songs are fantastic, and don’t you ever forget that! Secondly, remember what you did with the shelf? It’s the same principle: Simply focus on channeling every ounce of energy into your horn and you’re golden. Now hurry! I don't want my son to be disqualified by default!”
“But…!”
>You couldn’t say anything else. Celestia slapped her forehead and fired up her horn, “Why am I so worried? Silly me, I can just teleport us both!”
“Oh, c’mon! You know how much I frickin’ hate…!”
>You tried to reason with her, even get the heck away from that office. However, she held you in place with her magic and in less of the blink of an eye, you were no longer in Celestia’s office.
>Of course, you were also feeling like your guts had been turned upside-down. Frickin’ teleportation, man! It’s even worse than taking a bus in the slums.
>After shaking your head to regain your senses, you quickly realized that you were standing at the center stage of a quite large and very fancy auditorium. Celestia, Sunny Hill, and couple of very stiff looking unicorns were sitting at the top seats.
>>
>>33837387
>Your attention was brought to a simple table standing a few meters away from you. For some reason, there were two identical sets of tea pottery laying on opposite sides of the table. What kind of weird exam was this?
>One of those stiff ponies cleared his throat quite loudly. He was coldly reviewing a bunch of papers levitating in front of him, “Applicant #2674. Name: Resonance. Place of origin: Shimmer Town’s orphanage located at 123 miles south of the Badlands’ border. Current caretakers: It says nopony. Care to elaborate?”
“Well, man; I dunno if you know this, but there’s something called…!”
>Celestia quickly bucked in. Her face and voice displayed nothing but seriousness, “Ah, yes! I can answer that question, Mr. Neigh. He’s currently staying at “Canterlot’s port hotel” and paid for his admission opportunity by modest fund he earned due to his academic prowess.”
>The stiff pony adjusted his glasses and levitated the papers underneath his seat, “Not the place I’d have chosen, but I understand the… erm, applicant’s situation. We will commence the second and final admission exam now. Royal Blood, would you be so kind as to show the applicant what he needs to do?”
>Before you could say or do anything, you were pushed to a side by a very annoyed Royal Blood. Where the heck did she come from, and how long has she been here were two questions that you couldn’t explain.
>Royal Blood snobbishly raised her chin and said for everyone in the auditorium to hear, “Hmph! Pay attention because I don’t repeat myself for nopony! First, you apply a heating spell on the teapot.”
>>
File: 1475806222574.jpg (71 KB, 587x558)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>33837389
I ended up writting a whole lot more for this chapter than I expected. I'll post the rest on Monday, in the meantime have fun!
>>
>>
>>
Happy Mother's Day!
>>
>>33837590
Let me steal it
>>
>>33837391
Please have more with Resonance and Celestia. I love when those two are together
>>
I can´t wait for more Discord/Eris interactions
>>
>>
>>33837391
well resonance is a prodigy I like this same as his dynamic with celestia
>>
File: 1999714.jpg (47 KB, 523x1024)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: Based.jpg (366 KB, 547x725)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
Some anthro Eris
>>
>>33839748
>Anthro
Fuck off with that m8
>>
>>33839872
Seething.
>>
>>
>>33840550
why he is sad?
>>
>>33840601
He forgot to have breakfast.
>>
Fluttercord never ever
>>
>>
>>33841081
Or a writer kills it with another draconequus...
>>
Muda
>>
>>33841278
Good
>>
>>33841278
Nothing like a rarity rain
>>
>>33841278
yes, please post more discord
>>
>>
>>33842796
Thanks anon
>>
>>33842796
Based
>>
File: 1604063.png (1.98 MB, 1920x1080)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>33837389
>Her horn lighted up as a blue aura engulfed the teapot on the right side of the table. Moments later, hot steam was shot from its spout. Royal Blood then nodded to herself, “Once that’s finished, you must use a levitation spell to pour the tea into each cup without spilling a single drop.”
>Royal Blood used her magic to do exactly what she said, “Alright! I’m done with this. If you have any questions then save them for yourself, because I don’t care!” Then, she really turned around and walked off the stage to sit beside Celestia.
>Celestia extended her wing and covered Royal Blood with it. Weirdly enough, you actually felt jealous about that gesture. However, you covered it up by rolling your eyes and turning at the stiff unicorns.
“And you expect me to do all of that?”
>This time, it was Sunny Hill who spoke, and for the looks of her face and firmness in her voice, she was feeling way better now, “You’re correct, Mr. Resonance; that’s what this exam is all about. You can begin now and good luck.”
>You looked at the table, and then at Celestia. She made a quick and subtle motion to point at her horn. Only pony who seemingly noticed it was Royal Blood who simply raised an eyebrow.
>Frickin’ Royal Blood was quitly snuggling on Celestia. Whatever, man! With a shrug, you turned your attention back at the table, let out a sigh and put your goggles on.
“Let’s get this over with!”
>>
>>33844183
>Alright, no need to get nervous! Celestia said you didn’t have to do any spell. Just gather all the magic possible into your horn, so that’s what you were gonna do! You closed your eyes, and took a deep breath to clear off your mind.
>Nothing happened for the first couple minutes. You could hear the council ponies murmuring among themselves. You needed to try harder and stop thinking about Royal Blood getting Celestia’s attention, gosh darn it!
>Small sparks could be felt in your horn. Still not enough. The murmurs grew louder and more impatient. Celestia tried to calm them down. Royal Blood objected that it was a waste of time. Gotta show that spoiled filthy rich pony what you’re made of.
>After five more minutes of continuous sparks, all your senses were shut-off. Only thing you could feel was a flow of potent electricity running through your body. This must be your magic. Time for the show to begin!
>The way in which you gathered your magic is weird to explain, almost impossible. It’s like trying to describe how moving a part of your body feels like. It just comes off as something natural.
>That’s how magic feels like, or at least how it felt at first. You really didn’t why or when, but at some point, you simply lost all control of it. You started to panic.
>As more and more magic went into your horn, you started to feel pain, like your head was being split open. The worst part is that it only kept increasing in an exponential manner. Panic became pure primal fear.
>>
>>33844192
>Finally, you felt something other than the endless magic running through your body. It was warm, almost unbearably so. You didn’t complain, though. Whatever it was, it made the magic to stop.
>It didn’t took long until you could hear again. It wasn’t pretty, not at all. You heard screams, something crumbling. What was going on? Why did it feel like you were standing close to a bonfire?
>The answer didn’t come immediately after you were able to open your eyes. Everything you saw was too blurry and spinning uncontrollably. It took a couple minutes to make heads and tails of anything.
>You quickly realized that Celestia was holding you in her hooves. What the heck happened to her? She was sweating and panting heavily, parts of her white snow coat were now as dark as a piece of coal, and you could swear that even for a fraction of a second, the tip of her long, rippling mane was on fire.
>Even more confusing was the state of the auditorium. It was like a bomb fell off in this place. Everything was burnt, dilapidated or crushed. Heck, the stage you were standing on moment ago, was now nothing but a giant crater.
>Thankfully, you didn’t have to worry about the other ponies. They were inside a golden magical bubble. All of them were pale as ghost and looking at you with fear in their eyes. A scary thought popped into your mind: Did you do all of this?
>Royal Blood was the flagrant exception. There was no fear in her, just a bunch of curiosity mixed with what felt like indignation.
“Please don’t be mad. I didn’t mean any of this!”
>>
>>33844198
>Despite everything, Celestia was still smiling at you. She looked relieved, “Oh, thank goodness you are alright! I was worried for a moment there!” She then leaned closer to whisper into your ear, “Why would I be mad? This is all my fault, so don’t worry about anything. Just keep quiet while mom handles everything, alright?”
>After levitating you to her back, Celestia turned to the council and spoke in a very cold yet professional tone, “This officially ends the second admission exam. As always, I’d like to hear your final verdict on the applicant before I offer my own.”
>The unicorn who was reviewing your papers a moment ago stood up first. He slammed his hooves on the floor and yelled, “Is it even necessary?! That stray colt destroyed our precious auditorium! He’s a liability and an absolute disgrace for our prestigious institution!”
>The other members of the council nodded in complete agreement. All, except for Sunny Hill who cleared her throat and politely replied, “I completely disagree with you, Bill. Yes, we suffered the loss of our auditorium, but…”
>She was cut off by the stallion, who kept flailing his front hooves and yelling, “But what, Sunny?! Are you blind?! Didn’t you see how that stray colt gathered enough magic to blow up three entire blocks?! Even if you are okay with admitting that kind of danger into our school, he still failed the magic exam! I say there’s nothing to argue here!”
>Again, the rest of the council eagerly supported the motion. Sunny Hill frowned at the stallion before smacking him in the head, “Grow a spine, Bill Neigh! The same goes to the rest of this council! The only disgrace for this school is you rejecting a pony who clearly has much more magic than any of us combined! And don’t bring me the protocols, Bill! The colt passed the basic knowledge exam!”
>>
>>33844204
>Sunny Hill of all ponies was defending you? Now that was one heck of a surprise. Too bad Bill Neigh still wanted to argue, “So what?! I-I mean, are we going to risk our students for what…? An 81 or 82 in the written exam?!”
>Celestia answered this time. Even when she kept her professional attitude, you could see deep anger behind her eyes, “If you allow me to a clarification, he got a perfect score.”
>The entire student gasped in shock. Celestia subtly smirked and continued, “If you choose to not believe me, then I’ll be more than pleased to show his exam to this council. In the meantime, I must remind everypony here that the only other student who ever got that grade was none other than Twilight Sparkle herself. Even more, every member of this council was present during her own magic exam, and I hope you all remember how it went.”
>Bill Neight gulped and passed a shaky hoof over her head, “I-I don’t like to remember that day… b-but what do you suggest we do, your majesty? T-That stray destroyed…!”
>He was shut up by another smack from Sunny Hill. Then, she shot him a murderous glare, “Oh, shut up already, Bill! Twilight Sparkle wasn’t far behind from this and we still admitted her! It’d be stupid and unfair to not do the same for this colt. Not to say, we already know what to do in a situation like this. Am I correct, your majesty?”
>Celestia nodded, “That’s correct. Considering the applicant passed the basic knowledge exam with a historical record, I see no reason to not accept his admission for the regular courses. I’ll take personal care of his magical education. Furthermore, he’ll be banned from casting magic at the school’s grounds. Is everypony in agreement with my terms?”
“Meh, sounds good to me.”
>>
>>33844230
>The entire council nodded, even if a bit reluctantly. The only complain came from Royal Blood, who stood up from her seat and started yelling, “Wait, so that thug is going to be your student and not me?! What kind of trashy terms are those?! I’m the star student of this school! I’m the one who’s supposed to be Princess Celestia’s student!”
>Sunny Hill placed a hoof on her shoulder and calmly replied, “Ms. Royal, nopony here is doubting about your tremendous talent. It’s simply that Mr. Resonance absolutely needs…!”
>Royal Blood cut her off by walking to the exit. Before leaving, she shot you a glare, “Don’t you dare thinking this is over yet, you hear?! I’ll show you who is the best or my name’s not Royal Blood!”
>You snuggled a bit into Celestia’s neck before giving her a smirk and a fake salute.
“Then you better start looking into that name’s change, man! Because you’re frickin’ crazy if you think I’m just gonna roll over and let you walk all over me!”
>Royal Blood snobbishly raised her chin and turned her back on you, “Hmph! THUG!” She then stomped out of the auditorium.
>After that, Celestia disbanded the meeting and each council quickly left. Once you were alone with her, she let out a sigh and gently caressed your cheek, “Well, that was a bit more difficult than expected, I’m glad everything worked out in the end. Too bad about Royal Blood, I really wanted you to be friends.”
“Pfft! Really? That filly can go hug a cactus for all I care!”
>>
>>
>>33844261
>She giggled and rolled her eyes, “I really need to write that one down! Can’t wait to get to the castle and have a nice shower, though.”
“Y’know, I’m kinda mind blow that you ain’t freaking out or anything. I mean, ain’t you mad that I blew up your fancy auditorium?”
>Celestia shrugged, “Not really, this gave me the perfect excuse for that remodeling I wanted to do. Luna’s going to have to kiss that totem or whatever she wanted goodbye, but she owes me a fair deal of bits anyway.”
“Oh… alright. So that means I ain’t in trouble for what happened this morning then?”
>She messed your mane a bit and smirked, “Oh, no! You’re not getting out of this one, mister! Luna already chewed out Captain Moonlight pretty hard and you’re next in line. That said, the scolding can come after some cake and tea. We’ve to celebrate this occasion after all!”
“Dang it! I thought I was gonna get out of this one! Cake sounds frickin’ awesome, though; and, uh… who’s this Twilight Sparkle? You and Sunny Hill made her sound like some really big shot.”
>Celestia extended her wings and lighted up her horn, “A very special pony that you’ll meet soon enough. This weekend, actually. That’s all you’re going to get today. I like keeping my surprises, life for example the teleport I’m about to cast.”
“Oh, c’mon! Can’t we walk there, or you could just fly us, or…!”
>In less of the blink of an eyes, you were at the entrance hall of Canterlot Castle. First thing you did, was to jump out of Celestia’s back and puke your guts out at the nearest plantpot.
>>
File: IMG_20181213_212350.jpg (1.12 MB, 3072x1728)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>33844271
Alright, this concludes this whole chapter. Next one I'm going to try something a bit different before jumping to Eris again. Stay tunned! Oh, and here's the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/X8WX68ZN
>>
>>
>>33844292
Greatzo daze!
>>
Dorito
>>
>>33844292
Royal Blood BTFO by the tactical nuke colt
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>33846646
He is looking Cosmos´ booty?
>>
>>33844292
I like how Celestia and Resonance intersct with each other and same for the set up Royal Blood got. Hope we get to see more stuff in the school too
>>
>>
>>33844292
so he's a walking nuclear bomb then?
>>
>>33847135
He have talent, but he is more dangerous than Eris which is ironic because she is a draconequus.
>>
>>33847203
you mean potential since Eris has shown way more talent than Resonance. She has been casting and summoning all sort of shit since day 1
>>
>>33847223
Well, he improve the things but yeah, potential is the correct word.
>>
>>
Duck
>>
>>33844292
ELO
>>
>>33847223
Funny that he is more destructive than the draconequues while she is way more technical than the unicorn
>>
>>33848895
Resonance is a draconequus but he hide his look to be an unicorn?
>>
>>
>>33849261
Is a little bit weird these eyes.
>>
>>33848942
Resonance is a unicorn. Not a draconequus
>>
boop
>>
>>33849679
I know that. but is just a theory, a fic theory!
>>
>>
>>
>>33850403
No
>>
>>33851561
Yes!
>>
>>33851777
Muda!
>>
>>33851777
Muda!
>>
>>33839872
>Not liking anthro
That's gay
>>
>>
>>33852449
>Being a furry
>>
File: 837215.png (3.47 MB, 1809x1614)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>33853503
we must fill 4chan with Discord
>>
boop
>>
>>33853503
I can get behind that.
>>
>>
File: 4364636.jpg (231 KB, 540x764)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>
>>33854694
I can't believe what that isn't IDW
>>
>>33854533
Doodlecord best Discord
>>
>>33854694
what's this?
>>
>>33855426
Just a fan-comic
>>
>>33855578
Can I have a link plz?
>>
>>
>>
>>33856448
Surreal Cord is too OP to this universe!

And Eris is the cute Discord
>>
>>
>>33856842
And that´s how Discord is send to prision for slavery.
>>
>>33856911
>And that´s how Discord is send to prision for slavery.
I was gonna make a joke about how you said sent instead of ordered, like he was politely asked since nobody could really force him to go, but you didn't even say sent and I just am disappointed now.
>>
>>33856448
surrealcord a best
>>
>>33857179
Pone Discord has my vote
>>
>>
>>33857179
Vote for Surrealcord
>>
>>
boop
>>
Muda
>>
>>
ELO! WHEN THE GREEN?!
>>
>>33860409
tonight or tomorrow
>>
>>33860868
Good
>>
>>33860926
Maybe
>>
Muda
>>
HALLO
>>
>>
File: 175968779135.gif (96 KB, 144x162)
96 KB
96 KB GIF
>>
ELO!
>>
>>33863446
sup
>>
>>33863922
The green!?
>>
>>33864010
Don´t let this thread die without that green!
>>
>>
> Like a pale round flame, the moon illuminated the dilapidated auditorium. The large shadows of two alicorn mares kept growing and shrinking as they anxiously walked in circles.
>There’s a faint smell of smoke in the air, and something else. Something intangible but still palpable. It was impatience, and frustration at something that by all rights shouldn’t even be happening.
>Finally, the younger mare broke the eerie silence. Her voice accentuated the many worries crossing her mind, “Celie, are you absolutely certain that he will come? It has been two hours since the accorded time!”
>Her older sister stopped her restless walk in circles to take a seat at piece of debris. Despite her own internal doubts, she had a wise, almost venerable semblance, “Don’t worry, Luna. He’ll show up… if he knows what’s good for him.”
>The answer did little to soothe Luna. If anything, she intensified her continuous trot. Celestia turned her head up to the night sky and let out a little sigh, “Patience, my dear sister. He’s the lord of chaos. You can expect many things from him, but punctuality isn’t one of them.”
>Tired of waiting, Luna decided to rest her hooves at one of the few unscathed chairs, “How can you be so calm, Celie? Are you not worried about…?”
>A small pebble flew past Luna, barely missing her. Celestia levitated a couple more before throwing them at random directions. With a grim expression, she finally replied, “More than you imagine. I just don’t want to talk about that. Not until he arrives.”
>>
>>33864707
> The wait prolonged for what it felt like an eternity for the sisters. Only the sound of the night critters could be heard in the decrepit auditorium.
>Finally, a small and almost imperceptible change in the air was caught by Luna’s keen senses. Her ears twitched as she jumped from her seat to adopt a more cautionary stand, “On your guard, Celie. He’s here.”
>Celestia was less energetic, the way in which she stood up and readied herself was more akin to a tired mason than the mighty princess of the sun, “Good to see you here, Discord. We’ve many things to go over.”
>The faint smell of smoke disappeared, instead replaced by a strange, coconut fragrance. Act later, a sparkly, purple whirlwind materialized itself between the two sisters. From it, Discord emerged.
>The sisters stood silent as the draconequus calmly stroked his white beard and his eyes calmly observed the scenery, “I was about to make a joke about the traffic, but this is much more interesting. Pray tell, is there a reason why would you chose such a… clandestine location for our meeting?”
>Celestia walked to Discord like greeting an old friend and hit his shoulder, “There is a good reason, actually! You see this pile of charred rubble? It used to be my school’s auditorium until today. Funny how things can turn out, huh?”
>Discord continued stroking his white beard as he curled in mid-air, “Can’t say I’m a fan of the new style. Too explosive for my tastes. What’s this all about, Celestia? Because I hardly believe you want my opinion in interiors.”
>>
>>33864732
>With less tact and patience than her sister, Luna extended her wings and flew to him. Her face was boiling with anger, “I cannot take these foal games any longer! Resonance’s magic caused the devastation that you see before your eyes!”
>A bit of surprise appeared on Discord’s face as he slowly and gracefully landed on the ground, “I must say, this is a cute joke you two set up here. Almost got me, almost. However…!”
>Celestia quickly interrupted him. Her face was solemn and her voice ominous, “There’s no joke here, Discord. My son really did all of this and with great ease, I must add.”
>Discord observed his surroundings once more. His expression was filled with curiosity and wonder, “Truly interesting. How he managed to do it, though? Because while I’m not an expert in pony magic, I realize that a foal with this amount of magic isn’t exactly what you’d call normal.”
>Luna shook her head in defeat and kicked a small pebble, “We do not know. Hence, why we called for this meeting. Discord, did bring the information we asked for?”
>Discord snapped his talons. Immediately, two thick booklets with blue covers materialized from thin air, “Of course, of course! I’m not the type to come empty-pawed at parties! That said, here’s a friendly warning: It’s not pretty.”
>Luna raised an eyebrow and regally stomped her hoof on the floor, “We shall be the judges of that!”
>As the sisters carefully went through each page, their curiosity quickly transformed into horror. The booklets contained not only a full background of their son, but also detailed images of his anatomy taken by means completely alien to the two mares.
>>
>>33864761
Thanks Elo
>>
>>33864761
ELO
>>
Just wait to Eris
>>
File: 456745778.jpg (269 KB, 540x764)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>33854694
>>
File: 33443334.jpg (829 KB, 1280x1810)
829 KB
829 KB JPG
>>33866271
>>
File: 565657676.jpg (245 KB, 540x764)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>33866275
>>
>>33855932
Here.
https://evansnana.tumblr.com/tagged/discoshy
>>
>>33866427
The premise comes from Dungeons and Discords episode when Discord see Fluttershy pack her bags and then he suggest that they will go on a beach together. I forgot the name of that place but it was a horse pun.
>>
>>33866469
It was Puerto Caballo and I don't understand why you're telling me this when I posted a link to that comic.
>>
>>33866491
Because the comic is theoretically canon if we assume this wasn't the first and only time Discord suggested the idea of them going on vacation together
>>
>>33866528
Fair enough, I suppose. Are you the guy who wanted a link to the comic, the guy posting it, or someone else?
>>
>>33866427
Thanks senpai
>>
>>33866280
this is cute
>>
>>33864761
>It was too much. Luna tossed her booklet away. All her worries were replaced with an overwhelming hatred towards the authors, “This is enough! Discord, I demand that you take me to that world! I shall destroy the monsters who dared to do this to my son!”
>Celestia mustered every ounce of her strength to suppress the truly terrible thoughts that assaulted her, “Luna, let’s not jump into arms… yet. Discord, please help us understand. What’s this Project E that keeps being mentioned?”
>Like a snake, Discord coiled his body around a charred chair and sighed, “Well, let me get this out of the way first: If you planned to go on a revenge crusade, then too bad. I already took care of them! As for your question: it is as it says. The child has a special connection with the elements of harmony. From what I understood, these guys said he was the mean to restore their already dead world… but in reality they wanted to use him as a weapon, and what a weapon he would make.”
>Something went on in Celestia’s mind. As a detective would do, she scratched her chin and walked in circles, “A connection? I’d need to do some research, but this could explain why the tree of harmony reacted so weirdly the moment Resonance had his magical surge. Tell me, Discord; do you know anything about his parents?”
>Discord shrugged, “As much as that report says. His folks abandoned him and then left for greener pastures. That said, I explored that world thoroughly. The only place with life left was that single city. I think you all know where I’m going with this.”
>>
>>33867824
>A couple tears appeared in the corner of Luna’s eyes, “I have seen my son’s nightmares. The way in which those disgusting creatures disposed of him…!” She paused for a moment to swallow her rage, “I cannot say that those ponies have my sympathy, and yet… what a horrible fate”
>Celestia flew to her sister and embraced her in a hug. Then, she glanced at Discord “There’s another question here. Luna here says that, in his dreams, my son keeps chasing after somepony named Eris. You know who he is?”
>Discord rolled his eyes and stroke his beard, “Just that is a she, and that I have a pretty good lead on her whereabouts. Which brings the perfect excuse to state my own request!”
>Celestia raised an eyebrow, “You mean your end of the bargain? Sure, just remember: It can’t be anything that could endanger the well-being of Equestria and its inhabitants.”
>Discord shook his head, and replied a bit annoyed “I did learn my lesson, you know? Seriously, I’ve throwing a few ideas about how to make up for my past mistakes and I think I’ve got the perfect one!”
>A bit of curiosity assaulted Celestia. She sat on the dusty floor and rested her head on her hooves, “So you want to redeem yourself for almost destroying Equestria last month? Alright, I’m all ears, Discord.”
>The oppressive atmosphere of the auditorium subtly morphed into a more festive one. Discord started moving his body around the sisters in a serpentine way. “And I’ll be pleased to deliver! In around two months, I’ll throw the biggest celebration this kingdom has ever known. That is, if you are okay with it, of course.”
>>
>>33867837
>Luna sighed, “My sister already made our position quite clear. As long as the safety of everypony is guaranteed, we shall see no reason to deny your request.” A sly smile appeared on her face, “Furthermore, I must admit that assisting a festivity made by the lord of chaos would be a nice change from all the frankly unimaginative parties that Celie organizes.”
>Celestia shot an indignant glare at her sister, “Luna!”
>While a small argument broke out between the two sisters, Discord used his magic to change into a circus master outfit. Then, and with the tact of a sledgehammer, he quickly barged between the two of them, “Oh that won’t be a problem at all! Unlike a certain princess here, I never disappoint when it comes to spectacle! Even the name’s spectacular!”
>At the mere snap of his talons, the auditorium was not only restored to its previous glory, but was also covered in colorful banners and merchandise. Discord then rose triumphantly amid fireworks and confetti to proclaim, “THE CHAOS CARNIVAL! The ultimate party at the ultimate town: Ponyville! The entire kingdom is invited for a weekend of chaotic fun! That said, I’ll need a bit of royal help to pull this off”.
>Luna examined one of the banners and shrugged, “This event already sounds much more entertaining than Celie’s grand galloping gala”.
>Celestia threw a piece of merchandise at her sister, “You know I don’t like that party either!” She then cautiously addressed Discord, “You know how it goes, Discord. Our answer depends on the question.”
>>
>>33867878
>The draconequus took of his hat to comb his maneless head. Then, he offered a grin, “Even if it’d be hilarious, it’s not like I wanted to dress you as clowns or anything. No, my petitions are more on the administrative side. I’ll need your help with bringing some pony talent, convincing Ponyville’s authorities, and most importantly: security.”
>The answer from Luna didn’t wait. She proudly nodded, “I can easily convince more than a few artist friends of mine to perform at this event. Rest assured, they are some of the most imaginative minds I have ever seen in both the real and the dream realms.”
>Celestia raised an eyebrow, “I’ll talk with Mrs. Mare about it, and I see no problem with deploying the Royal Guard for your carnival. Anything else? Like for example, how will Eris fit into all of this?”
>Discord curled in mid-air and stroke his beard, “It actually ties together with my last point: Nopony can know about the adoption until the carnival, and I mean nopony. Not even our dear Twilight Sparkle and her friends. I want this reveal to be the highlight of the event. The child and Eris’ reunion will of course play a part in this.”
>The sisters worriedly looked at each other. Both knew how bad things could turn out if left to Discord’s devices. On the other hand, they owed the draconequus a fair bit. It’d be unfair to say no.
>After a couple minutes, Celestia stepped forward to spoke for the both of them, “We accept, but only under our conditions: One: Resonance and whoever this Eris is, must have some private time to catch on. Two: in order to avoid the announcement to turn into a circus, we’ll decide how it will be done. Three: you’ll tell Resonance everything in advance. This includes the reason why you’re making this carnival in the first place.”
>>
>>33867891
>With some of his excitement snuffed out, Discord frantically nodded and crossed his arms, “Of course, of course! It’s a shame you won’t be open to my suggestions, but at least this gives me an excuse to give the child a visit. Anything else you might want to add?”
>Celestia nodded, “Actually there is! Do you think you could set us up an arena in your dimension? It doesn’t need to be anything fancy, a flat and barren place would be more than enough.”
>Discord’s curiosity peaked. He stroked his beard and raised an eyebrow, “It depends. Why do you want it?”
>Contrary to Discord, Luna showed worry in her way to speak, “I must admit that this is confusing for me as well, Celie.”
>Celestia looked at both of them with fire behind her eyes, “We’ve gotten weak, Luna. Weak and complacent. Don’t you remember how we used to be?”
>Luna raised an eyebrow and taped her sister’s chest, “I do, Celie. I still do not understand what your point is, or what it has to do with the topics of this meeting.”
>A certain area of mystery surrounded Celestia as she ponderously looked at the ceiling, “Well, this whole talk got me thinking. We’ve been very close to face enslavement or complete destruction a whole lot these past few years”.
>>
>>33867894

>Luna cautiously nodded, “Yes, Celie. Twilight Sparkle and her friends have been doing a fantastic job at saving Equestria.”
>Celestia replied, “For how long, though? What if Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, or something else come back more powerful than ever? Sure, Twilight and her friends could defeat them… but what if our son becomes the target? Tell me, Luna. Could you stand idle and let others to take care of the problem?”
>Luna didn’t speak, instead she looked away with pain in her eyes. Celestia placed a hoof on her sister’s shoulder and continued, “Neither could I. That’s why we need to recover our power, Luna: To prevent our son from going through Tartarus again.”
>Luna closed her eyes, and after taking a deep breath, she looked at her sister right in the eye, “Alright, you win. Just do not cry when I go all-out.”
>Discord calmly observed how the two sisters laughed at the memories of times long gone. He couldn’t stop thinking how wonderful it was that, while he couldn’t directly influence the fate of the kingdom anymore, the introduction of a random factor, in this case a mere colt and soon a young and promising draconequus, could bring so many unforeseen consequences.
>>
>>33867895
This chapter was a small experiment, as always, feedback is more than welcomed. Next one will be about Eris, so stay tunned. Here's the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/xRHgQad7
>>
>>33867837
Last month? This is a post S4 finale fic? And you know what you can say "creature" instead of pony
>>
>>33868393
This is happening just a bit after S4 finale and before S5 begins.
>>
>>33868747
Okay.
>>
>>33869223
Yeah the anon is right. Basically this takes place a couple months after S5 begins.
>>
>>33869842
>*before
>>
Boop
>>
>>33869844
Well played, you don`t have idea to write glimmer and put that chronology to avode that character.
>>
>>33870382
yah
>>
>>33870801
you're diabolical
>>
Problem with Starlight is that you basically have to create an entirely different arc to make her interesting
>>
>>33871522
Or just don't put a "tragic backstory", change it and her will be a really good villain
>>
>>
>>33872133
Cool
>>
Muda
>>
>>33871755
Or just don't put her in
>>
>>33873490
Nah, at least her "equality" cult is a interesting concept, just needs a more serious leader.
>>
>>33873643
then she'd fit for a one time villain
>>
boop
>>
Dora
>>
>>33873643
I'm still in the drawing board about Starlight.
>>
>>
>>33876325
good boi
>>
'sup
>>
>>33877016
Yep
>>
CHAPTER SOON
>>
>>33878020
Yay
>>
boop
>>
>>33878701
Arigato Anon
>>
>>33817818
And from that day onwards, Resonance had a bat fetish
>>
>>33879229
and that's a good thing!
>>
>>33879229
bat bat fetish or bat pony fetish?
>>
>>33880339
both
>>
>>33880339
Bat pone fetish. Resonance clearly loves just about everything they do
>>
File: 1113513260400226305.gif (241 KB, 1500x1500)
241 KB
241 KB GIF
>>
dorararararararararararara
>>
>>33881094
nice Discord
>>
boop
>>
hello
>>
AAAAAH
>>
>>33884410
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>33880972
I mean, bat pones are the cutest thing.
>>
>>33885223
this.
>>
>>33885579
Ok
>>
File: 1400732462364.png (1.42 MB, 1600x1200)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>33885223
They are adorable indeed
>>
>>33886394
If you don't have a mango, they kill you.
>>
File: 1385101558932.png (307 KB, 1024x581)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>33886625
and that's cute
>>
boop
>>
Don't dare to die before a new green with Eris!
>>
>>33887656
Eris is ok
>>
boop
>>
>>33887656
Nah
>>
File: 1427808131188.jpg (1.1 MB, 1920x2579)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
BOOP
>>
>>33887986
No, Eris is the best
>>
>>33890091
she's ok
>>
>>33890548
who is better than her?
>>
>>33890741
Screwball.
>>
>>33890909
Oh, that pony which appear in just one episode and nobody talks about her anymore...
>>
>>33890946
>One episode
>>
>>33890946
Which is more than Eris ever will have
>>
>>33891279
Well, she appear in a videogame...
>>
boop
>>
>>33891754
Nah
>>
>>33892420
Be an antagonist in a game >>> a cameo
>>
File: Thosmos.png (867 KB, 640x804)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>
boop
>>
>>33893464
Dorito!
>>
Elo here. First part of the chapter will come later today
>>
>>33893030
I wish that fluttercord comic was the actual IDW comic
>>
>>33893800
YEAH!
>>
>>33893800
Excellent
>>
boop
>>
23 days... this thread is chaotic... that would have to say if it was yesterday.
>>
>>33893800
ELO! THE GREEN!
>>
>>33895765
oh ya
>>
>How long has it been since this training in chaos magic started? A week, maybe? Gotta give it to Discord. That old fart wasn’t kidding about how hard it would be. My body hurt in places I didn’t think they could.
>There was a good side to all of this, though. I made some mad improvements in my magic, which of course, I used to do some redecorations in my room. Nothing major, just a sick paintjob, a change of furniture, and a little Jacuzzi because I always wanted one of those.
>Except for the smell of dead fish, Resonance’s parts were left intact. After all, I wanted for him to choose what stuff to change once he comes here. Because that’s happening. Even if he has new parents or whatever, that dork gotta pay me visits often.
>That’s part of the reason why, despite how tired I was, I still woke up at 5:00 a.m. to continue with this training. My magic ain’t perfect yet, and while cool, my redecorations still had nothing on the primo-quality stuff that Discord could do.
>Too bad I couldn’t find the geezer. Usually he’s at the kitchen making breakfast around this time, but outside some creepy squid poking outta the cupboard, the place was empty.
>After 15 minutes of waiting and getting covered in the squid’s ink, I decided to explore the house in search of Discord. I didn’t remember this joint being this messy.
>>
>>33896695
>My friends the dust rabbits were making a feast outta the thick layer of dust covering the living room, but with the exception of a dust sculpture of Discord standing on the tea table, there were no signs of him.
>Same story repeated over the entire house. The second floor’s hallways had 3 meters tall cobwebs frickin’ everywhere. Each room looked like a tornado passed through. The bathrooms… well, that’s something better left to the imagination.
>I even looked outside the house. The entire island was like a huge dumpster thanks to all the stuff I’ve been creating during the trainings.
>The rooftop had a thick layer of some purple goo bubbling and flowing everywhere. Still, no trace of Discord.
>The sky of the Void palpitated with some faint orange hues, meaning that I wasted like two hours in this whole thing. I traced a circle with my paw to create a couch and plummeted on it.
“Note for myself: next time I create a comfy place to rest, make sure to put some extra effort in stuffing it with feathers instead of rubber foam”.
>At least it was better than the rest of house. Frickin’ mess that it was. Not my problem, though. I started toying with my mane and thinking on what I actually did care about.
“Where the heck is that old fart?! I’ve checked every nook and cranny of this place except for… his room”.
>Reasons why I never looked there was ‘cause it’s just too darn obvious and Discord ain’t about the obvious. The other is… well the geezer has made it clear that’s a no-go zone.
>>
>>33896729
>At that point I had two options: Go to his room and get transformed into an icky toad, or just chill for the rest of the day. Which was hella boring. I jumped outta the couch and flickered it far away with my talon.
“What’s chaos without some risks? Let’s break into his room, baby!”
>I moved my trusty paw and in the blink of an eye, I was standing right outside of Discord’s door. Gotta say, this ain’t your run of the mill door. No, this one was made outta some orange vines constantly moving around.
>Same weirdo vines that at my arrival, created a pattern with flowers that read “COME IN!”
“Aw, ain’t you a cute bunch? Don’t worry, I just wanna take a little peek to see if the old guy is in there. Promise it won’t take long”.
>The moment I moved my paw to the cabbage that served as the doorknob, the vines preventively sprouted the sharpest thorns I’ve ever seen. Heck, they were almost like, combat knives or something.
>I calmly moved my paw away. Like clockwork, the thorns retracted and a new pattern of flowers emerged. It read, “GET OUT!”
“Whoa! For a buncha plants, you guys are turbo jerks! But if you think that’s gonna stop me…!”
>I frantically rubbed my talons and paw together. Didn’t take even a minute to super charge them with high voltage electricity.
“You guys are in for a shock!”
>Small but powerful bolts of lightning emanated from my limbs as I adopted a karate stance. I smirked at their new floral message, “THIS IS NOT OVER!”
>It just took me one blow to reduce the door to just a couple of charred flower petals. I dusted off some green goo that fell on my shoulder and walked into Discord’s room.
“Hey, old man! Where have you… wow!”
>>
>>33896740
>Now this was something I didn’t see coming. Like, this is Discord. His room should be the strangest place in the universe, right? Well, unless my eyes were broken, what I saw was the opposite.
>No black holes to other dimensions, no talking floorboards, no nothing! Seriously, he only had a single bed, some old furniture and a single picture with that cutie pegasi standing on a drawer.
>As for the old guy himself, he was completely absorbed into something he was working on at a drafting table. Whatever it was, it had him completely on the ropes.
>Every few seconds he’d grunt and toss a sheet of paper over his shoulder, which in turn exploded into bubbles, rainbows, confetti and whatnot the moment it touched the floor.
“Yo, old man! Whatchu doin’ there?”
>Like, Discord was so into his work that he genuinely got startled when I placed my talons over his shoulder. He covered the papers with his body and shot me a strange look, “What do you want?!”
“C-Calm down, dude! I just wanna know about the training… Are you okay? You don’t look like… well, you.”
>Silly question, he obviously wasn’t. Not with those massive bags under his eyes, and coffee stains all over his white beard. Poor guy was even shaking like a wet puppy.
>Discord rubbed his groggy face and yawned, “Oh yes, my dear. I’m perfectly fine! The training… it’s now? I thought it didn’t start until an hour”.
“It was supposed to start like two hours ago, but… why don’tcha get some sleep? We can take the day off if you wanna”.
>>
>>33896769
>He vehemently shook his head while snapping his talons to materialize a mug filled with hot coffee, “No, no! Just… let me get my groove back.” Discord sipped the mug itself while splashing the boiling hot coffee on his face. Kinda amazing how that washed away his deplorable looks, “Ah, much better! Onto today’s business!”
>That felt more like an act than anything else. I crossed my arms, and raised an eyebrow. Discord of course ignored it and snapped his talons to bring the two of us inside the living room.
>At least, I thought it was the living room. Like, I know it was already hella messy, but not to the point where the place was a literal jungle made outta dust.
“Gotta give it to the dust bunnies: Little guys work fast. Didn’t think they’d make all of this in like an hour or so.”
>Discord scratched his chin as he observed the miniature volcano in the ceiling erupting with maple syrup, “Well, that’s usually what happens when you left them unchecked.” He took a deep breath and clapped, “Alright, here’s the training for today: you’ll clean the entire house. Isn’t that great?”
“What?! I ain’t doing that! Do I look like a frickin’ maid or something?”
>Discord waved his paw dismissively, “Oh please, is not that bad! Give thanks they didn’t build a fortified citadel this time! Now, where was I? Ah, yes! You must use your magic to clean the house, in a non-destructive way and without just disappearing everything. Bring in some creativity, please.”
>>
>>33896769
>old furniture and a single picture with that cutie pegasi

But that was just... months... how what will be too old to Eris? That girl.

And i am wondering if Discord just put that Baast image in a closet...
>>
>>33896788
Dude, this is like, the biggest cope-out ever! Besides, what’s up are those dumb rules? I’m super creative! If you don’t believe me, then get ready, ‘cause this is gonna rock your socks off!”
>At my command, a pointy wizard hat appeared on my head. With another circular motion of my paw, I created an army of brooms, buckets, and all sorta of cleaning stuff. Then… nothing happened.
>I stared with a thousand-yard stare at the product of my failed spell, and then at Discord who simply gave me this shrug.
“Yeah, this played better in my head.”
>Discord caressed his beard and poked one of the brooms with the tip of his tail, “I’m sure it did. Just for curiosity’s sake, what exactly did you want to do here, my dear?”
>I let out a sigh and tossed away the wizard hat. Then, I grabbed two brooms and started moving them up-and-down, “Well, this stuff was supposed to go around marching and cleaning, while I commanded them like some sorta powerful wizard.”
>His eyes opened as wide as plates, “I was afraid you were going to say that. I’m sorry, my dear; but that idea is a big big no-no”.
“What the heck? But this is totally fair game! Since when do you get this picky?”
>Sweat started to appear on Discord’s face as he started to pull from his beard, “Listen, this is for our own good. Just pick something… less problematic, alright?”
>Less problematic, huh? I know how it goes, the company used that kinda garbage to tell their drones to be well behaved. Gotta spin that stuff into something fun.
>>
>>33896850
>>33896850
>Luckily, I got a nice idea right away. During the trainings, I’ve seen Discord summoning all kinds of crazy creatures like it was nothing. Maybe I could do that.
“I ain’t what you’d call a nice girl, but how about my plan B? Like, I’m gonna bring up a buncha cute, little critters, a’ight? And then they are happily gonna clean up this mess for me. Oh! And they are gonna be singing something cheesy like “boopity, bopity, boop” or whatever. Maybe throw a flying elephant into the mix too, I dunno.”
>Discord slapped his face, “Out of all the ideas you could’ve had, you came up with that one.” He then curled up on the dust and covered his face, “May the skies of the Void have mercy on our souls and wallets.”
“Gimme a break! I was just joking! You don’t need to act… all… what the heck is that sound?”
>It was like a car coming near the house, there were even highlights piercing through the windows. Discord quickly snapped his talons to cover them with sun blinds.
>A few moments later, I heard the car’s engine stopping and some heavy steps going in direction to the door. We both stood silent until the doorbell rang twice.
>This is when I realized how stupid all this was. Like, we have reality-bending powers. Who cares what’s on the other side of the door.
“Know what? I’ll just tell them to get lost or whatever.”
>Discord stopped me before I could open the door. I just couldn’t explain why he looked so… determined? It’s like, he was about to face an execution or something, “No, my dear. As your teacher, it’s my duty to take responsibility for your naiveness. Just remember me for what I was. The best draconequus who ever lived.”
“Dude, seriously?”
>He proudly nodded, “The very best! Now if you excuse me! I’ve a date with destiny”. Discord’s ears dropped as he placed his talons on the doorknob.
>>
>>33896863
>The moment he opened the door, a giant hand with four fingers, covered in a creepy puffy white glove grabbed Discord by the neck, pulling him outside the house. The door was slammed shut right after.
“Whoa! DISCORD!”
>I desperately tried to open the door, but it was completely locked. Not even my magic could burst the darn thing. I bit one of paw’s claws and praying to all the heavens for Discord’s safety, pressed my ear against the door.
>There wasn’t much that I could hear from here. Just Discord’s voice muffled voice and what felt like a rabid duck honking. Then, I jumped back as something started to violently knock on the door.
>Thankfully it didn’t last much. Once the banging stopped, I heard the engine coming to life again and the car going away. There was no sign of Discord, though. Hated to admit it but I started to get worried.
>I scratched my right arm and gulped down, before calling for Discord.
“H-Hey, old man? You okay there?”
>The door slowly opened, revealing an incredibly battered Discord leaning on a crutch. Like, the guy had a massively swollen cheek, a black eye on the opposite side and more importantly: He was missing an arm, a leg and both horns.
“Geez, dude! What the heck happened out there?!”
>Discord slowly limped towards the stairs, as he replied with a tired voice, “Something that not even my powers can handle: corporate lawyers.” He started to climb the stairs one step at a time, “Now if you excuse me, I’ll… take a little rest. Please clean the house, my dear”.
“S-Sure, dude! You take a nap or whatever. I’ll handle this, no problem!”
>He nodded before getting out of sight. A’ight, Eris; now it’s you against the dirtiest house in the galaxy. A house that’s powered by reality-bending magic.
“Bah! Why am I getting worried? I’ve dealt with Resonance’s shenanigans, this is gonna be a piece of cake!”
>Just as I said that, a giant pony-eater plant made out of dust sprawled from the floor.
>>
>>33896867
I'm gonna be doing these smaller chapters from now on. Reason is to not leave the thread without green for long and so I don't get burned out with a huge wall of text in my doc. Hope you guys enjoyed this and here's the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/qHBZ3F8s
>>
>>33896877
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>33896867
So... the leg, the arm and the horns are now canon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
>>
>>33896883
cute
>>
>>33897521
She is the definition of cute
>>
>>33896867
I did like this. Eris showing she actually cares about Discord.
>>
>>33898273
Well, he is another draconequus and he treat her like a daugther... makes sense, i really love when Discord acts like a father.
>>
File: o.png (271 KB, 671x720)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>33898715
And then, that was the last Twilight's picture of all.
>>
>>33898516
Yeah cute stuff
>>
>>33899229
Dadcord best Discord
>>
Muda
>>
>>33898715
blast her
>>
>>33900301
She was send to the twilight zone
>>
>alien spacecraft crashes into the ground
>a figure emerges
>>
IM BACK BITCHES
>>
>>33900760
>>
>>33900760
CUKYLL
>>
>>33900911
who?
>>
>>33900760
K E K Y L L
>>
>>33901492
who's that anon?
>>
>>33901510
He is a ghost
>>
>>33901510
K E K Y L L
>>
>>33901820
What fic is he/she/that fish doing?
>>
>>33902114
the kekyll fic
>>
>>33902450
>>
>>33902955
I am confused
>>
boop
>>
>>33902962
Confusion will be my epitaph
>>
Hello
>>
>>33905006
Yo
>>
>>33901510
>>33902114
>>33902955
>>33902962
>>33904389
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/tripcode/!xKi1kBFJks/
>>
>>33905716
god, just look at how innocent I used to be

rip sunsetfag
>>
>>33905754
Welcome Keky
>>
>>33905754
Just don't let the thread die!
>>
Fluttershy route is Discords true ending in a visual novel
>>
>>33896877
Love how those two grew closer. I want a chapter of them just chilling out desu
>>
Bioop
>>
>>33906413
Meanwhile the regular ending is Cosmos route, the bad ending is Tirek route, the nostalgic ending is Baast route and the joke ending is Smooze route.
>>
>>33907357
Bopito
>>
>>33908112
Dorarara
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY
>>
>>33909423
what?
>>
>>33909537
yes
>>
>>33909839
okay
>>
boop
>>
>>33910426
Mudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamuda
>>
>>33910980
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>>
>>33900760
KUKYLL
>>
UPDATE SOON
>>
>>33911770
Yay!
>>
>>33911770
BUT WHEN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9y97PlFwQ
>>
>>33912242
Soon I promise.
>>
>>33912940
we can do it, this thread was close to 30 days, this must be a eternal post!
>>
Yoo
>>
Muda
>>
>>33913947
I saved the post!
>>
>>
>>33912940
Have you played 76 yet Elo?
>>
>>33914561
that game with so many bugs?
>>
>>33914216
>>
>>33913947
ORA!
>>
>>
>>33915224
MUDA MUDA MUDA
>>
File: Jackeline.jpg (156 KB, 640x480)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>
Dora
>>
>>33914561
never
>>
>>33916156
Good choice
>>
Boop
>>
>>33916156
You mean today
>>
>>33917436
Today in the Discord's world mean... never.
>>
>>33836111
Based Tripfag
>>
>>33917688
That's not what a tripfag is.
hownu.ru
>>
>>
>>33917839
what?
>>
>>33917919
Ah, so you're actually retarded. Gotcha.
>>
>>33917688
To be a tripfag, you first need a trip to fag with.
>>
Boop
>>
>>
>>33918476
Haha! The boop has been doubled!
>>
>>
>>33919408
Woona and Li'l Eris are cute
>>
>>33919456
Is woona and don't nightmare moon? i hope that...
>>
>>33919638
Are you even trying?
>>
boop
>>
>>33918915
Tripled
>>
File: 2.png (171 KB, 958x1206)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>
>>33920654
Discord, no
>>
>>33920856
Discord yes!
>>
>>33920866
You monster
>>
green tomorrow!
>>
>>33920917
That mare hasn't eaten in 1,000 years.
>>
>>33921067
But eat thst like this way? That is wrong
>>
>>33921416
No.
>>
>>33920999
Excellent, now to see how Discord's arm became the new captain marvel, having a better aceptation than Brie Larson.
>>
>One of the things Resonance loved to do the most, was to read. He had books about everything one could imagine. From nice fantasy stories, to complicated subjects that I couldn’t care much about. Sometimes he would read out loud stuff that he found particularly interesting.
>I remember him reading me once about ecosystems. About all sorta trees, plants and the colorful creatures that lived in them. In about a week, he memorized all their fancy names, and even went as far as to point them out in the travel magazines I picked from the garbage.
>We didn’t have any of that greenery back in the slums. Everything was covered in derelict roads, abandoned factories, and plastic. The best we could get were, at best some dead trees at parks that only thugs used, or patches of grass poking amid mountains of trash at empty lots.
>Maybe it’s just me, but this is why I found my current situation so terribly ironic. I was in the middle of a thick jungle, with all the exotic trees, weird animal noises and humid hear that he used to tell me about, only not quite.
>If anything, it was more like a caricature of a jungle, one made completely out of dust. As I said, it was Resonance who memorized the fancy names of the exotic trees, weird animals and big bugs, but I knew a thing or two.
>For example, that the creature currently chasing me at top speed was one of those very unique plants that feed on other living things. I also knew that usually, carnivorous plants ain’t taller than a house, have actual fangs, tens of large vines violently sprouting from them like possessed whips, and more importantly, they ain’t made out of dust. Guess this one was the exception to the rule, which in the Void was the rule itself.
>>
>>33922632
Good, more please
>>
>>33922632
“Oh, come on! Why the heck are you so fast?! You’re supposed to be just a frickin’ plant!”
>Of course, the only answer I got was another whip attack from the dust plant. This one actually managed to land a straight hit to the gut.
“AGH!”
>There’s something I gotta make clear. I ain’t the brightest bulb on the porch, but I ain’t stupid either. Of course I thought on magical ways to escape other than to float away for my life, there were just… complications that made them impossible.
>Obviously I considered on simply flying out of my persecutor’s reach, however the treetops of these dust trees were as strong as iron and covered every single centimeter of space above me, kind of amazing that the place was better lit than a doctor’s office.
>I was also fully aware that I had reality-bending magic, which probably could’ve worked better than any weed-killer. After all, a huge explosion was one heck of a way to get rid of any pesky plant. Discord’s stupid non-destruction rule prevented me from doing that, though.
>What’s the problem, then? Just use my magic to teleport outta danger, right? Yeah, no. Running for my life is a plenty stressful activity. Can’t do any magic if I can’t focus. Heck, it was a miracle that I was still able to fly under this circumstances.
>On the somewhat good side, at least the ground was soft enough to cushion my fall. On the really bad side… I wasn’t able to get back up when the plant threw another attack. A powerful and swift bite that managed to grab me by the tail.
>>
>>33922794
“Let me go, you stupid…! Whoa! Put me down! Put me down!”
>The plant flailed me around like a dog playing with its toy, only with the strength of a bulldozer. Luckily for me, the moment it opened its mouth again to eat me whole, the force of its flailing threw me a decent enough distance away from it.
>The dense foliage made it impossible to know where I was now, but the plant’s thunderous whipping could still be heard. So, instead of getting up and get a better sense of perspective, I stood low and crawled like a snake away from the sound as fast as I could.
>It was easier said than done. This jungle might be made out of dust, but the terrain was still as hard as navigate as Resonance’s books said. At some point, and after falling down a slope hidden by a particularly lush plant, I clashed against something.
>That something turned out to be the best news I had all day, not to say the cutest thing too: A dust bunny wearing some tribal accessories and riding a dust jaguar. I immediately stood up and sighed in relief.
“Oh, thank goodness! Listen buddy, could you be a pal and help a friend here? There’s like, this giant plant that wants to have for me dinner and I really, REALLY need a place to hide!”
>The tribal dust bunny ponderously tapped its cute little chin for a couple seconds, only for him to throw a high pitched cry. The jungle’s foliage rattled violently before a buncha his buddies popped out.
>>
>>33922807
>I’m not sure how they managed to do it in such a short span of time, but each and every single member of this cute army was carrying spears, bows, knives, and a couple of particularly nerdy looking dust bunnies had bazookas.
“Or we could blow that dude to kingdom’s come. Either way works for me. So, let’s go and show that plant who’s boss!”
>In my mind, I had pictured myself leading an army of cute tribal dust bunnies to glorious revenge. I even imagined them throwing their own war cry and all of that. The reality was actually quite different, and it slapped me after marching for just a few meters.
>None of the bunnies were following me. No charge, no war cries, no nothing. When I turned around, the little fellas were still at their original positions, only thing that had changed is the way in which they were looking at me. It was serious, cold, and hella scary.
“Hey, why ain’t you moving? We’re totally kicking its butt, right? Guys?”
>At the high-pitched command of their cute leader, the dust bunnies started to threw everything they got at me. By some miracle, I managed to dodge every projectile, and even had the chance to angrily point my paw at them and yell.
“You double-faced jerks! You’ll pay for this…! Whoa!”
>I may not be the best at many things, but I was actually super good at running, especially from others. As more spears, arrows and whatnot rained down, I ran as fast as my limbs let me. More than enough to outpace the bunnies and their chubby paws. Just wish I had realized to where I was going.
>>
>>33922794
Never trust in a carnivorous plant. Discord know that, at least that tries to kill her instead to make her sick and green.
>>
>>33922844
“Oh, gimme a break!”
>The giant plant stood right in front of me, eager to finish our business once and for all. The loud screeches of the dust bunnies could be heard behind me. I was trapped. It was just a question of who would get me first.
>Like lighting, the plant whipped me with its vines. The hit made me collide against a tree quite hard. Hard enough to make me body unable to stand up again.
>As I watched the plant readying to claim its meal, and the dust bunnies creeping out from the dust foliage, I uttered the only words I could think of.
“Gosh darn it, Discord. You better have some sick reward for when I’m done with this garbage.”
>Brave words, wish I actually felt like that. I rested my back against the tree, waiting for the final blow to be delivered. Thankfully, something else happened. A dust leaf fell on my nose.
“ACHOO! Dude, I hate dust. ACHOO!”
>The leaf disintegrated immediately, all thanks to me sneezing. I smiled and cackled. I had found the solution for all my problems.
“Hey, guys! I know this has been hella fun, but I’ve something that’s gonna blow you all away!”
>Curious how life can be at times. Who could have thought that my salvation would come in such a random manner? I just needed to not screw this up, and of course, focus on casting the right spell.
>I closed my eyes and inhaled as hard as I could. Then, I traced a circle with my paw and blew out until I my lungs were out of air.
>>
>>33922863
>Like very few times since I got my magic, the spell worked perfectly and without a hitch! The air I exhaled came with the force of a hurricane, disintegrating the plant and like half the jungle in the process.
“Woohoo! I did it, I did it, I did it! A perfect spell, baby! Hah! Let’s see if I can pull it off twice. Good thing I have my good buddies to help me practice!”
>While the previous spell had wiped off most of the dust bunnies, there were still a few ones remaining at a spot near me. More exactly, right behind the tree that I hit a few moments ago. The suckers probably were there to finish me before the plant could.
>Sensing the danger of… well, myself, their feline-riding leader decided to change tactics. He dropped to the floor and put some incredibly adorable puppy-eyes. The rest followed its example immediately.
“Aw, ain’t you a buncha cute, little things! There’s one big problem, though!”
>I leaned closer to them with the most dead-serious face I could put up.
“You double-faced jerks gotta pay for that stunt”.
>I repeated the same process as the last time. In the blink of an eye, the thick dust jungle became the living room I knew and sorta tolerated, just not exactly. It was now more like a desert of dust.
“Guess just blowing won’t make the dust to go away, huh? Gosh darn it, next time I’ll sweep it under a giant rug or something.”
>>
>>
>>33922871
Elo? that is the end of the green for now or you died?
>>
>>33922871
>>33923324
Yeah, sorry, I'll post the rest tomorrow.
>>
>>33922871
Eris a cute
>>
>>33923509
Eris is the cute and nobody can defeat her in cutiness.
>>
>>33922871
Eris bizarre cleaning adventure
>>
>>33925009

And it ends in a MADE IN HEAVEN.
>>
>>33922871
Plz continue
>>
>>
>>33922871
Bunnies and draconequus are natural enemies... maybe Bugs Bunny actually is a god of chaos and that's why Angel hates Discord and the Dust bunnies have a bad relationship with Eris.
>>
>>33922871
>I could see some dust bunnies poking their heads out of the dunes and running to hide in whatever tight space in the walks they could find.
“Who cares about them? I gotta clean this mess before some other random thing tries to eat me”.
>I casted a spell to create a giant vacuum cleaner. Lo and behold, the thing sucked out every speck of dust, leaving the living room like brand new. Maybe it wasn’t the most creative thing in the world, but hey! it did the job and fast. That’s all I really cared about at that point.
“You know, I think I shoulda have done from the start, but who cares about the details? I’m finally done with the living room! AND I’ve a perfect record with my spells of today so far! Now I just gotta…! Do it all over again… for the entire house… crud.”
>Just like I always told my dork: If a job has some hella crappy parts, it’ll probably suck less if you start with those. So that’s exactly why I went straight to the second floor. Better deal with those gross bathrooms now.
>A’ight, I had my plan set and my spirits somewhat lifted. There was a tiny problem, though. To get to those bathrooms, I first needed to deal with the super intricate network of cobwebs that plagued the entirety of the second floor’s hallways.
>Didn’t touch any of those things, but two things were super clear just by looking at them: They were incredibly thick, almost like the steel cables the company used to hold dragons with, and their stickiness was no joke.
>>
>>33926747
>It ain’t a lie when I say that there were drawers, bookshelves, and even a cow trapped in those darn cobwebs. Whatever kind of spider made this, had to be really good at its job.
“Hrn, what can I do? It ain’t like I can just use a duster, and my hurricane spell ain’t gonna cut it for this one. Can’t be that hard, either. I mean, Discord went through all this with just a crutch, so I’m sure there’s gotta be a way… one that doesn’t involve burning everything to a crisp… that would be fun, though.”
>Upon further consideration that lasted a whopping 30 seconds, an all-time record for any of my plans, I realized that I could indeed burn the cobwebs down without causing any damage to the house.
>Well, not a major one, just small enough to not get my butt transformed into a toad. Plan was simple, but incredibly genius, or I thought. Supercharge the cobwebs with electricity until they are nothing but ashes, and then vacuum away their charred remnants.
>I’ll be the first one to admit that this wasn’t my most original plan, and that recycling ideas, at least the ones used in a single day, was something Discord heavily frowned upon. However, this time I had opted to follow one of Resonance’s mantras: “Doesn’t matter where it came from, what works, works”.
>He often used this phrase to justify bringing whatever piece of junk he found at garbage dumpsters into our home. I tended to complain at first, like, the place had already enough of my junk as it was.
>>
>>33926749
>Those petty complains stopped as soon as he knew how to read more “complicated material” than children’s books, which was terrifyingly fast now that I thought about it. A shiver ran down my spine at thinking what the company could have done with that kid, had they got their grubby hooves on him.
>Beyond whatever those creepily powerful “elements” were, Resonance had a mind like no other creature, and his skills with machinery were mind-blowing to say the least. Any well-seasoned engineer from a top-tier school would laugh at the busted and rusty tech, that Resonance always brought, and say it was unsalvageable.
>Not my dork, he never failed to bring that junk back to work, sometimes better than the much newer stuff the company sold in fancy stores. And when he didn’t repair something, is ‘cause he had assembled some new machine. Another shiver ran down my spine.
>The only thing that colt could never do, was something he called a “potato launcher”, and the only reason for that is ‘cause potatoes were deemed as illegal and stopped being sold before he was born.
>On this same note, I would’ve totally loved to use a potato launcher to get rid of my current cobweb problems. I didn’t ‘cause of mainly two reasons: I actually didn’t have the slightest idea of how a potato launcher was supposed to look like or operate, and ‘cause I was pretty sure cobwebs could beat potatos any day of the week.
>Nostalgia trip aside, I really needed to get back to this poor excuse of a training. The sooner I finished, the sooner I could go out and explore the Void a bit, or do another redecoration to my room, priorities didn’t matter in this.
>>
>>33926753
>I placed my talons on my hips and raised my paw to do the familiar spell-casting circular motion, this mess would be finished in less than a minute. The cobwebs had a different plan, though.
“What the heck? Hng! I can’t move!”
>I’d like to say that I stayed perfectly calm at the realization that my entire arm was caught by a cobweb so thin that was nearly invisible to the naked eye, yet strong enough to stop a truck. I’m sure that it’d make me look like some fearless and strong heroine, but that’d be lying, and besides, I hated superheroes.
>What actually ended up happening is that I panicked, pretty hard if I have to be honest. Everyone usually does stupid things when they’re scared, that comes with the territory. I was no exception.
>In my frenzy to break free from the cobweb, I managed to get two other of my limbs stuck in the same cobweb. The remainder one was stuck by accident on a different one, leaving me trapped in a very uncomfortable, but I’m sure very funny position.
“Know what? This ain’t too bad. Should’ve brought the giant vacuum cleaner, though”.
>Right on cue, an army of probably tens of thousands tiny spiders emerged from the dark depths of the hallway. All of them moved along the networks of cobwebs with the precision and elegance that a young spider would.
>Unlike most creatures I’ve met, I actually didn’t hate spiders at all. I used to, until Resonance read me about how they operate, and more importantly, that they ate mosquitoes which I actually hated a fair bit. So despite the current situation, it was just natural for me to greet an army of spiders with a welcoming smile.
>>
>>33926757
“Ah, there you are! I guess you’re here to kill me?”
>The young spider army came to a stop. There was a brief moment of silence, but finally they all spoke in a single voice, one that sounded like a small kind in an echo chamber, “Why you saying that, miss? We don’t want to do mean things to you. We want to take you with mommy!”
“You see, I ain’t gonna pretend like that isn’t the cutest thing I’ve heard all day, but there totally has to be a catch. Sorry if I’m being mean, it’s just that’s how things work in this place”.
>The young spider army giggled in a single voice, “What’s a catch, miss? Can you eat it? Is it yummy? Are you yummy? We want just the yummiest things for mommy! We want mommy to be full of yummy things so she’s yummy when we eat her!”
>Ah, yes! I actually remembered why despite my silent support for the spiders in their war against mosquitoes, I never actually allowed a single one to make a HQ in my home. They have this bad habit of eating their mothers, make a cobweb and then repeat the process again and again until the end of time, or mosquitoes, whichever came first.
“L-Listen fellas, I know you’re just doing what spiders of your age do, but maybe it’s better if you bring your mommy someone else. Like, I usually don’t tend to taste very…! AGH!”
>Something to respect about spiders is that, regardless if they are old or younglings, they were master artists in the craft of making webs. Such as the young spider army, who in merely twenty seconds, completely enveloped me in a cocoon of spider silk. I blacked out twenty seconds after the feat.
>>
>>33926760
Alright, now I actually finished this chapter. Here's the pastebin link for y'all https://pastebin.com/QSsaNw76
>>
>>33926757
>I hated superheroes.

Oh, so... she hates Captain Goodguy, what a shame...
>>
>>33926793
Based Eris dabbing on cape shit
>>
>>33927025
Well, at least she isn't a weeb...
>>
>>33926763
>Liking spiders
Unbased
>>
>>33928339
She is no based, she is more than based, she is in a new nevel.
>>
>>33928678
Could you repeat that in English?
>>
>>33928678
wut
>>
>>33926763
Spiders a cunts
>>
Dorito
>>
>>33930602
Lays
>>
>>33929858
yeah but Eris is cute
>>
>>33931332
that's a universal truth
>>
>>33931484
Screwball cuter .
>>
>>33817958
>Chloe
>>33818232
>Poof

I'll take characters that ruined a show for $200, Alex.
>>
>>33931563
oh, the forgotten one.
>>
>>33931596
And makes cheaper the animation...
>>
>>33931902
Could you repeat that in English?
>>
>>33932087
And makes the animation worse than any flash series... too slown and dead.
>>
>>33932605
Are you ESL?
>>
>>33932618
yeah...
>>
>>33932638
Keep learning then, dude. I believe in you.
>>
We about to hit the bump limit
>>
>>33933005
Maybe you guys should delete your bumps then.
>>
>>33933026
Wait, it's possible delete that?
>>
boop
>>
>>33933443
Yes, but only if your post is under 30 minutes old and you haven't hit your post deletion limit.
>>
>>33934064
Then is moot
>>
boop
>>
>>33935203
Delete your fucking bumps.
>>
File: 2060351.png (816 KB, 674x1325)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>
>>33926763
I like this narrative style for Eris. It fits her personality way bettee
>>
#78 is out. You can find it here.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/646bdc1xljtgv3n/%2378.rar
>>
>>33936095
6/10 for ponies being horrifically transformed
>>
>>33936095
Now to see if Cook and Andy can answer what the fuck is she if they say what she isn't a draconequus
>>
File: 2063490.jpg (308 KB, 853x856)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Okay... Cosmos isn't a chaotic creature, instead, is a malice personification...

and there are so many questions, the draconequus are actually a race, part of a really wapper species, every race have different motivations to use that power, like Chaos (Discord), Luck (Eris) and Malice (Cosmos)?

Or if that isn't about races, is about a class of forgotten mythology without a civilization and that's why they bother the other species?

There are so many questions..
>>
>>33936732
what the fuck iis that
>>
>>33937081
Cosmos' real form? And maybe her real name... Beratis is a better name than Cosmos...
>>
Who will win? Beratice Kesla Cosmos "Spike ate all my gems" Redjac or Princess "I was cheated with the most obvious trick" Eris?
>>
>>33937251
Both are shit desu
>>
boop
>>
>>33936732
Cosmos' arc part 2: Spike becomes in a god.

months after the Cosmos' arc, Spike have some side effects because of the gems he ates, he is becoming in a chaos user. He tries to use his power to be a superhero, but his new powers can be used just for chaos.

And there are more problems.

The dragon's empire wants to make him in a weapon; Princess Eris wants to steal his powers to avenge the Nightmare Knights, Daybreaker and be superior to Discord.

Discord in that moment must take the most difficult decision, make an alliance with Cosmo to take back her powers with the deal to stay away of him and the universe.
>>
File: 2063891.png (753 KB, 1048x1024)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>33937106
>>
>>33938863
she's cute I'll give her that
>>
>>33939078
a boop?
>>
>>33938863
Is so weird a creppy villain beign cute...
>>
>>33815401
Discord has had a gun pointed at his head for the last 39 days. :))
>>
>>33939744
Cosmos is too patient to have her sandwich.
>>
Boop
>>
>>33938863
shit villain
>>
>>33940832
but cute villain.
>>
>>33940881
eh, chrysalis is better
>>
>>33941315
Chrysallis isn't cute... she is more creppy than cosmos...
>>
File: .png (1.53 MB, 1024x1024)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>33941327
>Chrysallis isn't cute
That's where you're wrong, BEA.
>>
>>33941536
the fandom makes everything cute, i need to see an official image to see if Chrysallis is cute or not.
>>
File: .gif (202 KB, 1150x879)
202 KB
202 KB GIF
>>33941576
Here.
>>
>>33941581
Nah, is not so much cute...
>>
>>33941594
Whatever you say, BEA.
>>
>>33941327
Chrysalis is Bestalys
>>
Boop
>>
>>33942432
Sorry about that...
>>
>>33942453
Do you know how to delete your bumps now?
>>
>>33942492
is too late...
>>
File: 1554620505445.gif (504 KB, 864x486)
504 KB
504 KB GIF
>>33941315
I'm gonna have to agree with that. Chrysalis is the best and cutest villain in the franchise.
>>
>>33942566
Okay, but try to do it next time. The bumps are wasting posts.
>>
>>33942578
i agree about be a S-tier villain, but... the cutest one is Cosmos or Luna...
>>
File: 1420015704782.png (362 KB, 500x617)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>33942845
Nah, that spot belongs to Chrysalis
>>
>>33943212
One of these villain what everbody thinks that she have a good motivation like feed her hive, but is just an evil monarch...

Hasbro, you know what everbody can have a better motivations than be evil than Starlight?
>>
File: 1410650853520.png (187 KB, 880x800)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>33943599
You just mad cuz Chrysalis is best villain and the cutest one too
>>
File: 1253696.jpg (1.08 MB, 5000x4868)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>33944025
Eris besto villain and the cutest one, because Cosmos is tecnically Discord but female, just like Eris.
>>
File: 1552392258852-mlp.png (2.77 MB, 2200x1523)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>33944066
Nah man, that spot is for Chrysalis
>>
>>33944444
Bad slime bug mother vs funny chimera girl.
>>
>>33944444
Wowzers, nice quints Elo.
>>
>>33944551
It's the quints of truth. Chrysalis is best villain
>>
>>33815401
Shitty furry OC
>>
>>33944758
What?
>>
>>33945211
What
>>
This thread never will die, for the draconequui gods!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.