[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

last thread >>33641555

This thread is about exploring any and all sorts of ideas for the underutilized and under-developed Shadowbolts from Equestria Girls.

---
Completed Stories:
Treating Miss Sweet by ChurroAnon
- https://pastebin.com/7r8iCJ2U

---
Ongoing Stories:
To Listen (Part 1) by AlexanderGrey
- https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL
Game of Headphones (Part 2) by AlexanderGrey
- https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB
Music Is Coming (Part 3) by Alexander Grey
- https://pastebin.com/4c5BLWLd

---
Shamelessly stolen writing guides:
- https://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
- https://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
- https://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Other Shadowbolt links: https://pastebin.com/whz19te6
>>
>>33807214
>>33740475
>The night before.
>Lemon Zest hops onto her computer and revs up that Age of Mythology and Age of Empires and Nemesis of the Roman Empire.
>She anticipates her only friend’s return tomorrow, and would like to be awake for it.
>So to do so, she’s going to work with her strangely adapted sleeping pattern and be up all night then all day; she just got up a few minutes ago.
>If it weren’t for Indy, she wouldn’t even bother getting out of bed to go to that fucking place.
>The history lessons got boring after the teacher started talking about the cold war and systems of government.
>Might as well have been Gloriosa talking about stuff at that point.
>Zest wants stories about sword fights and charging at the enemy on horseback, not economic sanctions or speeches giving insight into a political party.
>She misses the good old days where she would enjoy class while hating everything else at school.
>History class being the only cool thing left, and she reveled in it.
>Now she’s just sitting here listening to the earliest forms of metal playing computer games waiting for the school year to end.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkHanF4v1w
>No foe can stand in the shadow of Lemon Zest’s prowess, not in any era.
>Her presence terrifies all who stand in her path of destruction, her war cry brings the mighty to their knees, brings the loyal into treason, makes the strongest stomachs churn with apprehension.
>One cannot hate her without fearing her as well.
>She spreads her wrath throughout the ages, from the ancient legends to the intermediate world conquerors to the medieval rulers.
>Striking lightning and fire onto the unworthy, scorching the earth and toiling the soil beneath their feet until her will is made clear, and those who deserve to reign supreme have been lifted to their rightful place on Earth.
>All night long, she does nothing but destroy and rebuild.
>…
>>
>>33807215
>Still the night before.
>In La Gadda Da Vida still plays.
>Gloriosa has stayed over at Canterlot High, watching all of the flowers the students have planted sway in the moonlit breeze.
>These nights are warm, cozy and enjoyable to create memories in.
>She basks in the reflected celestial beams that illuminate her grinning face.
>Teeming with pride, she begins to wander around, spreading her arms in the breeze that energizes her to the fullest extent, feeling a very important event coming… another revolution.
>Just like the one she started on her own, now it will be someone else’s turn to change a society.
>She kneels down next to the lilies that Sunset Shimmer planted, bows as though in prayer, and listens to the soothingly whispering voices that tickle her ears.
>The spirits of the ether inform her of future events that will take place, future events that will change the scene of that forsaken school that has become corrupt once more.
>And the energy inside of Gloriosa agrees with a rush of warmth that goes through her spine and down her arms all the way to her fingertips.
>The fingertips brush by the blades of grass, catching dew and taking refuge up against the soil.
>Gloriosa raises her head to the sky, howling at the moon like a wolf and spreading her arms once more in a Y shape.
>She can feel the winds of change in her veins, in her spirit, in the plants that foretell the incoming reconquest that will be undergone by the good.
>By the chaotic good, aided by the chaotic neutral.
>She sways in the breeze, feeling the new beginning overtake her soul.
>Adam and Eve are here.
>And they tell Gloriosa all about what is about to take place; the tale of two musical warriors, sisters with what the ancients used to call brotherhood, ending a local tyranny without fear of their impending exile.
>And so Gloriosa heard.
>And so it was written.
>And so it shall be done.
>The current song ends.
>…
>>
>>33807217
>Yet still the night before.
>Deep within the confines of the neighborhood with castles in it, a Crystal Prep student adjusts the brightness settings on one of her iVambraces.
>She lies on her bed lazily kicking her feet in the air as the late night rages on with not a hint of fatigue to help fast forward it.
>On Facebook, Sunny Flare likes a couple of posts here and there, even shares one.
>She’s like, so done with her friends. She can’t even.
>Everyone wants to be like that new pop singer that just became famous, but they’re all such posers that don’t have the same charm.
>It’s hilarious to watch. These nosebleeds aren’t as cool as they think they are.
>But all of a sudden, Sunny sees a problem she can’t ignore.
>She sees someone say something bad about her favorite pop star. Calling their music… cliché!
>Sunny Flare proceeds to explain to the assholes who dared to insult the singer why her favorite pop star is pure and how they changed the face of music in their five month career with only two mediocre songs that just get played on the radio non-stop.
>They eventually get bored and leave to whatever website they’re from, which definitely isn’t facebook.
>Right away, Sunny goes to ranting on Twitter about it, after posting about it on Facebook and uploading an annoyed selfie on Instagram titled “gettin’ tired of the incełs :/”.
>Begins to chat with people about how the new zooming generation is so dumb and how the old generation that liked early 2010’s music is waaaaaay better and beat out every other generation ever by a mile.
>She then notices Upper Crust’s profile.
>She immediately DMs her and asks her how she’s doing.
>[Hey]
>[Hello.] Upper Crust responds.
>[You doing okay?] Asks Sunny Flare. [just asking cause of how much of a psycho sour is]
>[I told you, I’m fine. The situation has already been explained to my lawyers, we’re going to get her into a headlock in no time.]
>>
>>33807219
>[why dont u just call the cops on her? thats what i almost did one time]
>[We’re making sure she doesn’t have any squealers on her end. Trust me, my family members and I have been through this sort of shit before.]
>[what do u mean?]
>[I can’t say any more than that. Just know that Sour Sweet is basically fucked. Even if she doesn’t come to school tomorrow.]
>Sunny Flare stares at the phone screen in silence for the longest time, confused as all fuck.
>And worried just as much.
>[By the way, did you see the new Supernatural episode yet?] Upper Crust stoically continues. [I still need to get caught up.]
>Sunny Flare uncomfortably drifts into a conversation about TV shows with the girl who was literally kidnapped by her former friend and roughed up in a basement and blackmailed not to tell anyone about it.
>The fact that Upper Crust has gone back to being so calm, so collect, and talking about this trivial stuff seconds later confirms that she’s got something up her sleeve, and it’s something terrifying.
>And yet, it somehow makes it worse that Upper crust goes back to talking about the whole shitstorm.
>[By the way.] Upper Crust revives the subject. [I know you are Sugarcoat turned coat on Sour Sweet. You know for sure if Lemon Zest and Indigo Zap did the same? I’m iffy about the latter coming back from jail tomorrow. That’s usually a bad sign from someone, in my experience.]
>Sunny sits there shuddering a bit before replying. [Zesty never had anything to do with this since the beginning. And Indy definitely hates Sour. There’s no way she’s backing her up. We all hate Sour Sweet now and want nothing to do with her.] She resorts to typing properly like Upper Crust does, as well as distancing herself from Sour Sweet herself just in case this conversation is being monitored by the fucking mafia or some shit.
>[Okay, just checking.] Responds Upper Crust.
>The TV show conversation resumes.
>…
>>
>>33807222
>And yet still the night before.
>In his room, Mulberry noticed people making fun of his site, and it’s getting to him emotionally because of how hard he worked.
>After moping for a day or two, he revived his site’s activity then posted the stupidest things he can imagine so his hecklers would look stupid imitating it.
>He forces a laugh, expecting an onslaught of new attention from his bombastic display.
>But nope, he’s barely mentioned and his site archives fossilizing all of the dumb things he himself polluted it with; he can’t even go back to damage control now, it’s over a week too late.
>The kid pretends that getting so thoroughly countertrolled was no big deal, and resumes coping with irrelevancy as those laughing at him even a week or two later don’t even need to bother replying to him.
>Life’s funny, ain’t it?
>…
>And yet still the night before.
>Sugarcoat lies awake in bed wondering why things like this keep happening.
>All of the other school years were relatively normal, why did this one in particular have to go to shit like this?
>She should have never made friends with Sour Sweet, remembering all those times she had to sharpen her tongue just to keep that girl’s sociopathy at bay.
>She almost considers just going straight into the dean’s office and telling everyone over the intercom what’s going on.
>She sort of still feels bad for the dean, but none of this would have been allowed to happen if it weren’t for his spinelessness.
>Indigo Zap would have never even bothered trying to weasel her way out of trouble with the after school sports drama that was her own fault anyway.
>And then Sour Sweet would have had basically nothing to work with, and Sugarcoat would have probably never fell for the dean in the first place.
>Things would have been NORMAL.
>Sugarcoat’s honestly just pissed off now.
>But she’s not going to cause the dean to lose his job over this, that would only cause more losers than winners.
>>
>>33807224
>Sugarcoat tosses and turns, unable to sleep a wink.
>These thoughts in her head must not be allowed into her dreams; it’s all too tiresome.
>She gets out of bed and gets herself a glass of water.
>She stands in the kitchen and stares at her reflection in the microwave, noticing the heavy bags under her aggravated eyes.
>She regrets getting the water and wants orange juice now, but knows it’s already too late because she has the water in her stomach and anything more is too much to go back to bed with.
>”You’re seriously still worrying about this?” Sugarcoat hears her own voice say to her.
>She looks around and soon finds her attention drawn back to the reflection in the microwave.
>It’s already clear that she needs to get more sleep, because now her reflection is talking to her.
>”You have already done well enough on every single other grade for it to not matter if you skip school or not. You should never have worn your school uniform to the library, because now you can’t distance yourself from this as easily.”
>”Fine, fine. You’re right. I wasn’t thinking.” Sugarcoat replies to her reflection. “Won’t stop me from trying again.”
>”What do you even see in the dean? He’s one of the most average looking people in the world.”
>”I dunno. I don’t even think that’s a real question since you’re me, and I’m too tired to think rationally anyway.”
>”It’s only affecting you because you care so much. Forget about him. Sour Sweet had a point when she said he was a bitch, as absolutely insane as she is.”
>”It’s a little late to forget about him at this point, you know.”
>”Well that’s your fault. Too bad. The best way for you to get out of this is to skip school from now on and let the situation unfold on its own. This is extremely complicated and unnecessary.”
>”You could say the same about school.”
>>
>>33807227
>”And both of those things together just makes it worse, doesn’t it?”
>”Yeah, well it’s too late to back out now. Not after what Sour Sweet did.”
>”Forget about what she did. Don’t let it get under your skin. You’re going to let your feelings get the best of you and get you into trouble again if you continue this. Let it go. Forget Crystal Prep. You’re lucky you still kept your college acceptance. You should stop now before this spirals out of control again. Skip school and stay away from those psychopaths. The dean’s on his own.”
>”I guess you have a point. And Suri Polymare and Upper Crust seems to be able to take care of Sour sweet’s bullshit anyway. But you’re just my lethargic imagination right now, I can’t trust anything you say because obviously none of this is real. It’s redundant and pointless..” Sugarcoat then turns away. “I guess I’ll have this conversation with myself for real when I can think straight. When I’m not, you know, hallucinating. Nice talking with you, me.”
>”Listen to me. Listen to you.” Sugarcoat’s reflection stops her. “You know I’m right. Sour Sweet is headed for absolute failure no matter what. If you stick your hands into the situation, you’re only going to get them dirty. Think about your own life.”
>Sugarcoat just looks at her reflection, frowning and blinking slowly.
>”You know I’m right. You know YOU’RE right.” The reflection Sugarcoat repeats.
>”Shut up. I’m too tired for this shit. Goodnight.” Sugarcoat heads back upstairs.
>She goes back to bed.
>…
>The night before ends, and fades light into morning.
>The whole town starts out quiet, the whole school starts out quiet.
>And the calm before the storm only brings goosebumps to those who expect what’s to come.
>The sun slowly rises into the sky, and more and more cars start to populate the roads and freeways.
~
>>
>>33807231
>Principal Cadance is the first to enter the school, unlocking the doors before anyone else gets here because she most likely got up the earliest.
>Had gotten a ton of sleep from all the times she was absent from school; it’s not often when the principal plays hooky.
>She really needs to stop this bad habit. It’s getting ridiculous and it’s pretty obvious that the students are going to start noticing sooner or later.
>Probably sooner.
>She sits down at her desk and organizes a bunch of papers, getting ready for yet another boring ass day at this place, but at least the year’s almost over.
>Might not even skip any more days because of this, now that she’s pretty close to the finish line of her first year of having to be principal here.
>Next year will officially begin her first full year of being principal.
>Cadance almost considers asking the dean if he would like another position so she could let Shining Armor be the new dean instead.
>It’s Shining’s fault he didn’t step up to the plate when he could have, letting that new guy become the dean.
>It’s a shame too, because that whole thing would have been a hot overtone to him letting the current dean get down with her, the newlyweds would have loved the feeling of that.
>But the blame is shared on their end regarding that; they were both too hesitant to ask the dean to get involved with this very unprofessional affair.
>Hey, shouldn’t the dean be coming in right about now? Or is he going to make his arrival time closer to that of the students again?
>Cadance doesn’t see him when she looks through the window.
>It’s just that one student, Upper Crust, walking by in a quick glance that Cadance is able to take through the narrow window.
>…
>Upper Crust makes her way to the back of the school, searching through the hallways until she sees someone else standing there.
>>
>>33807235
>”I… I’m not sure about this.” Coco Pommel returns from what she just did in the furthest point in the back of the school.
>”You won’t get in trouble. You used what I told you word for word, right?” Asks Upper Crust.
>Coco sheepishly nods before Upper Crust holds her by the arm and takes her to the room where fashion club usually meets.
>”Remember…” Upper Crust reminds the nervous girl. “When you came in, you went straight into this room, understood?”
>”Mhm.”
>”Say it back to me.”
>”I went straight to the fashion club meetup room when I came here.”
>”And I joined you on your way over here after having just entered through the front doors. We were the first ones into the room.”
>”Okay.” Coco looks down, feeling extremely guilty.
>”I knew we’d find a better use for you.” Upper Crust mutters under her breath.
>Coco hears her, but isn’t in the mood to question anything with this girl.
>The two girls are soon joined by Suri Polymare, who approaches Upper Crust with a very quiet question asked.
>Upper Crust responds by whispering something into her ear.
>…
>April Snow arrives at the school early, rubbing her eyes as she enters her office.
>Gloriosa said she wasn’t going to be able to make it until a little bit later today, but she’s looking forward to teaching her how to strategically plant flowers in a way that doesn’t let the weeds interfere and thus won’t require her to have to kill the poor weeds.
>Coach Snow has gotten quite used to this, and would easily prefer it over the bullshit that the bratty students give her.
>Why is it that only the brattiest ones get suspended and won’t appear in school today?
>Why can’t it be more of them?
>After a quick swig of Gatorade, April Snow leans back in her office chair and stares at the ceiling, wondering how far her life is going to go in this job.
>Was it really worth it? What else is out there for her to take?
>She’d be a cop if some of the cities around here weren’t so chaotic.
>>
>>33807240
>…
>Sugarcoat is the first of the Shadow Five to enter the school.
>Last night, she had neglected to remember that she didn’t want to come to school today.
>And yet here she is.
>Book in hand, her destination is the library where she will do her usual routine of reading a book.
>Except this time, she’s going to stay there and pray that Sour Sweet doesn’t find her in the slew of inevitable shit that will happen today with Indigo’s return.
>She just now remembers that she could have changed her clothes and just went into town somewhere, but then that causes a whole new worry that she’d be somehow found out again.
>Might as well appear on the attendance roster and stay in the same place for the day.
>She goes down to the library and sits down at one of the table.
>Scratch that, Lemon Zest was the first one the Shadow Five to come to school today, AND she was by far the first person to wake up since last sleeping.
>There goes that music in the computer lab again, through her headphones.
>Now the girl sits there and reads non-stop, listening to more and more girls enter the school before she notices Suri Polymare enter the library and start walking towards her.
>”Hey.” Suri tells her.
>”Anything I can help you with?” Asks Sugarcoat, already tired of this before it began.
>”Sour Sweet is definitely here.”
>Sugarcoat pauses for a few seconds. “Thank you for the terrible news. Can I go back to reading now?”
>”It’s wonderful news. It’ll make how we drive her out a lot easier instead of having to chase her all over town.”
>”…What did you do?”
>”That’s not important. What matters is that you should probably stay in here the whole day until she’s gone to avoid any suspicion. You don’t have to worry about going to the dean now.”
>”What a coincidence.” Replies Sugarcoat. “I was just about to do that. Can I go back to reading now?”
>Suri shrugs. “I… guess? That’s kind of what I meant.”
>”Thanks.” Sugarcoat’s attention is now 100% devoted to the book.
>>
>>33807242
>The hallways start to flood with more and more students.
>And one recurring student; Sour Sweet.
>She almost pouncing around in a lively manner, in search of Indigo Zap.
>She remembers all of the static they had between eachother, and she wants the girl to know right now that she’s not about to let her take her dominance away.
>The rivalry is over, Sour Sweet is queen here now. Even over Principal Cadance.
>Sour Sweet is a queen in search of revenge.
>She already got Sugarcoat, and has her in enough submission to not worry about her any more.
>And now comes time to bring personal comeuppance to the girl who broke less of her things.
>If Sunny Flare dares to get in the way of this, Sour Sweet is going to do anything but hesitate to put her in the same place as Indigo.
>Sour Sweet spots Pepper Twist. “You!”
>Pepper Twist freezes in place.
>”Yeah, you. I recognize you.” Sour Sweet matches over to him as he cowers in fear. “I got wind that your lunch table was talking about Indy the other day.”
>”Um, y-yeah, so?”
>”You talked about her for a long time. Longer than most other tables. Almost like you wanted her to come back and kick my ass.”
>Sour Sweet is hinting at something she herself overheard them say, seeing if Pepper Twist is going to lie about it.
>”W-we weren’t serious. It was a joke, I swear.” Pepper stands stiff as a board. “Ask anyone else at our table…”
>”Listen here, squirt.” Sour Sweet lifts him up by the collar of his shirt. “I know you little freshman shits are up to something. Because you’re the only ones left I haven’t gotten on lockdown.”
>”I’m a sophomore!” Groans Pepper.
>”Whatever, makes no difference to me. If I see any funny business, you’re fucking dead, kiddo.”
>”Okay! Okay! I’m sorry!”
>Sour Sweet places Pepper Twist on top of a nearby trash can. “Now sit on your throne and think about your past actions.”
>>
>>33807244
>She then walks down the hallway a little bit, soon seeing one of the football players she made an “alliance” with and giving him a nod saying “nothing yet”.
>She spots Sunny Flare walking by after turning a corner.
>With a wistful gasp, she rushes over to her. “Sunnyyyyyyyyy!” She reaches the girl before she has a chance to run away.
>”Oh shit, Sour!” Sunny gasps before being surprised that the other girl is hugging her.
>”Sunny, honey, I’m so sorry about the other day! I’ve been trying to get to you by text and I wanna say I’m sorryyyyyyyy!”
>With a suspicious gaze, Sunny Flare hugs Sour Sweet back. “Well I… I just wish we can stay friends.”
>”Me toooo!” Whines Sour Sweet. “And without that bitch Sugarcoat. I’m so sorry I came at you the other day! Let’s be friends again! You don’t have to help me anymore, I got everything under control.”
>The other students in the hallway watch nervously, knowing full well about the true level of genuineness of Sour Sweet’s words.
>”Anyway, have you seen Indy?” Asks Sour Sweet. “I’ve been looking for her.”
>”I don’t think she’s here yet.”
>”Awww, well she’s gonna be late to school! The bell’s gonna ring soon.”
>…
>Down in the computer lab, Lemon Zest finishes up a game of Age Of Empires 3 as quickly as she can, playing some of the same songs in her headphones she’s played before.
>She looks at a text her friend sent.
>[I’ll be there at 8:30, meet me then at the main entrance so there’s no shitheads to annoy us]
>The bell for homeroom will ring at 7:30 in a couple of minutes.
>Zest is going to stay right here, since Sour Sweet had already gotten the dean and the staff to leave her alone when he hangs out in here whenever she wants anyway.
>The game continues along with the playlist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWvKvOViM3g
>…
>>
>>33807248
>Many different eras collide in the future when cultural echoes ring down new generations.
>The Romans did it with The Greeks before then, The Medieval Europeans did it with The Romans and The Vikings and so on, and The United States did it with the Europeans with elements of those the Europeans learned from.
>It all adds together, the stronger concepts and values being the ones that really last and survive into newer and newer cultures.
>And it all culminates in a high school girl sitting in her computer lab destroying her enemies one military division at a time, defending the land she had taken from the German Teutonic Knights, from Ottoman Janissaries in the south.
>Take a biker gang from the 70’s and conflate it with a 17th century gun battle, and that’s pretty much the scene here.
>The musical warrior leads her ranks not on horseback but on her motorcycle, wings still flowing in the wind as the bike’s engine roars more viciously than a hungry Tiger.
>Zest points her sword forth, and is the first to break into the line of Janissaries shooting at her.
>No matter where an opponent is from, whether it be the north or the south, the east or the west, they will taste the rubber of the tire if the metal of the blade doesn’t reach their tongue first.
>There’s enough taste of death to go around for all the armies, anyone who wants to try to take this land and enslave its people. The banquet is open to anyone.
>The winged hussars and cossacks fight for their homeland as the natives of the new world do.
>Line after line is taken down by courageous hearts that drive the blades into flesh and armor extra hard.
>The human struggle screams the loudest in warfare.
>>
>>33807249
>…
>Homeroom had begun.
>The other students including the other three of the shadow five have gone into the classrooms or library.
>Homeroom ended and the first class fo the day began.
>The front hallway is quiet; on one side is the Dean’s office and on the other side the Principal’s.
>Neither of them are looking out their little windows into the hallway.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRA3pyb1WvI
>The clock strikes 8:30.
>The front double doors slowly swing open to unveil the silhouette of someone standing there.
>The first thing Indigo Zap sees after walking through the doors is Lemon Zest standing at the other end fo the main corridor.
>With rock music playing in her headphones and all.
>The air outside of the headphones falls silent, even more silent than before aside the resounding taps of Indigo Zap’s footsteps.
>Lemon Zest’s footsteps join them.
>Their two shadows draw closer in the beams of the morning light, arms extending.
>With a smile, the hussar flips her bright hair to the side, stepping forth to her returning friend, the cossack.
>Their hands meet in a firm handshake as the guitar chords let out a powerful strike, the explosively dynamic duo is reunited.
>And they ain’t gonna die, but they’re not scared anyway.
>Eyes meet, glances exchanged, catching up is to be had.
>…
>Sour Sweet has been anxious about when Indigo Zap is going to return.
>Leaves first period early and ventures into the hallways, snarling, texting on her phone and stretching her arms in preparation to deal with Indy.
>She goes towards the front, but never makes it there when she hears a locker door get opened.
>Turns her head, and there she is… Indigo Zap.
>Sour Sweet cracks her knuckles and strides on over as quietly as she can to preserve the element of surprise.
>Indigo is putting a couple of books into her locker when she notices a hand out of the corner of her eye loudly slapping itself onto the locker next to hers.
>>
>>33807250
>”So… here we are.” Sour Sweet mutters menacingly as Indigo turns around. “Welcome back, Indy.”
>Indigo is face-to-face with Sour Sweet, almost to the point where their noses would touch.
>”Did you miss me?” Asks Sour Sweet.
>”Did you?” Replies Indigo.
>Sour Sweet nods in response then proceeds with her taunting. “Listen, I know neither of us want this to be more complicated than it has to be. So let’s get to the point. This is my turf now.”
>Approaching from behind Sour Sweet is the football player from before.
>Dark hair, beady caveman-like eyes, little bit of stubble on his face, eyes directly aimed at Indigo Zap.
>”This is my new boyfriend.” Sour Sweet tells Indigo. “Since last night. Say something nice to him.”
>Indigo’s locker is closed for her.
>She’s cornered.
>”Now, I know you- hurgh!” Sour Sweet is taken by a strong sudden blow to the abdomen by Indigo’s left fist.
>Sour Sweet backs away as her “boyfriend” takes one surprised step forward, and in the same second, Indigo’s right fist slams his cheek and jaw in an even more powerful blow.
>He goes down, hitting the side of his head on the marble floor, losing consciousness.
>There’s a three second window when Sour Sweet heaves loudly with her arms crossed over her stomach. “You… bitch!”
>The same right fist that knocked the football player out knocks out Sour Sweet just like it did months ago, making her head ricochet off of a nearby locker.
>After a few more seconds, Lemon Zest come out from the corner she was hiding behind. “That was fucking awesome!”
>One of the teachers in a classroom peeks out into the hallway and discovers the scene, and rushes back inside to call the Principal’s office.
>”Getting tired of this stupid shit.” Indigo Zap looks over in the direction of the dean’s office.
>The camera pans from a low angle behind Indigo Zap as she strides over to the dean’s office door with the two unconscious students lying on the floor nearby.
>Lemon Zest follows.
>>
>>33807252
>…
>And yet again, here you are sitting in y-
>The door opens without any knocking.
“O-oh! Hello?”
>”I’m back.” Indigo marches in with Lemon Zest right behind her to close the door and lock it.
>The way she’s walking right at you tells you that a simple greeting isn’t appropriate for this time.
>Feel under your desk for any kind of panic button out of instinct; there’s too much space underneath to check before Indigo is on your side of the desk.
>You are pushed away from the desk in your swivel chair.
“Hey!”
>Meanwhile outside, Principal Cadance exits her office and and gets ready to head directly to where the teacher called her to.
>But she heads to your office first to let you know that something just happened and two of the students appear to be unconscious in the hallway.
>”You wanna know what I think?!” Indigo Zap snarls at you. “You-” She’s interrupted by the locked door handle making locked door handle noises.
>”Are you here?” Cadance’s voice urgently asks through the door. “I need you to call 9-1-1 for an ambulance! Something just happened!”
>Indigo grabs you by your collar and holds her index finger to her tightly frowning mouth, then pulls the cord of your office phone out of the device and snatches your mobile phone.
>Fucking hell, she’s strong for someone her size.
>Cadance’s footsteps are clearly heard rushing down the corridor deeper into the school to investigate.
>Indigo takes one quick look at you and then signals for her friend to follow her out of your office.
“What are you-”
>”Shut up and listen!” Indigo snaps at you before leaving the room, confusing you greatly by this.
>Lemon Zest follows her, and the two girls go across the hallway to the Principal’s office.
>…
>The dean does not pursue as Indigo rushes behind Cadance’s desk and grabs the microphone to the intercom. She pushes the button.
>Lemon Zest closes and locks the door with another song playing in her headphones.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxk3c_SbWMg
>>
>>33807256
>…
>[“Attention all mothafuckin’ students.”] Indigo’s harsh voice rings throughout every single nook and cranny of Crystal Prep Academy. [“Fuck it, faculty and staff too. Especially the motherfucking dean. You wanna know what I think?”]
>The teacher that’s cupping Sour Sweet’s head in her hand looks up at the speaker as Cadance rushes around a corner to the scene before realizing that the intercom is in her office.
>[“I think you’re all a bunch of uptight hacks. Aside those of you that are complete psychopaths. And school is a fucking joke, especially this school. Fuck this place, fuck getting a diploma, fuck waking up early to get on a bus to go study shit I don’t care about, and fuck you too if you wanna tell me what to do when I’m young. Kinda had to get that offa my chest first, but that’s not the important part I wanna get out.”]
>The students in their desks widen their eyes at this surprise announcement.
>[“Sour Sweet and the dean are fucking, and Sunny Flare’s gotten involved too. And it’s all one big old secret that I was asked to keep as such, and today, I’m lettin’ the cat outta the mothafuckin’ bag!”]
>Sunny Flare straightens her spine as she sits in her desk; all of her classmates turn their attention towards her as her face fades as red as a cherry.
>Sugarcoat anxiously looks around for anyone else in the library listening in just in case she gets mentioned in the midst of all this.
>Indigo Zap continues as Lemon Zest plays air guitar with the song still playing into her ears.
>[“Sour Sweet has taken pictures and shit of her panties or whatever on the office floor and used it to blackmail the dean to not say shit and let her get away with skipping class and breaking tons of rules. Anything the dean let her do was because of that. And she used other things to blackmail me too, just look through her phone, she probably has something on there.”]
>>
>>33807258
>Knock knock.
>”Fuck off!” Indigo yells at the door before turning back to the intercom microphone. [“Oh yeah, Sour Sweet has been having sex with the dean for so many months now. Those two probably got it on at least fifty times by now. She even bragged to me about it, and bragged about Sunny Flare taking the spot I never took. The two of them have had the dean under their thumbs like a console controller knob. While hopping on his fucking knob.”]
>”Miss Zap! Open this door this instant!” Cadance bangs on the door and peers through the window to see that both Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest are inside.
>Indigo just throws a stapler at the door, cracking the glass on the window. Cadance had to duck away for a split second.
>[“Oh yeah, and Sugarcoat is head over heels for the dean! You better believe she probably got some dick from him too! Wouldn’t be surprising since Sour Sweet’s taken miles of dick from his fucking chode!”] Indigo grips the microphone with white knuckles. [“And to the dean! You’re a spineless fuck for letting all of this shit happen! Hell, you should have just suspended Sour Sweet like you did me that one time! But you couldn’t all of a sudden? I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this and you know, it just doesn’t add up. What the fuck happened? If your balls dropped off that easily, then how did you have anything left to pump into Sour Sweet and Sunny Flare? No really, I’d like to know!”]
>Sugarcoat goes and hides in a corner, having no way to respond to any of this.
>Sunny Flare flees from the classroom and goes into the girls’ bathroom and has a panic attack there, fanning herself with her hand and hyperventilating like she just ran a dozen miles.
>Half of the students in every classroom are gripping their sides, laughing either silently or in deafening shrieks.
>The shushing of the teachers does nothing. Nothing.
>This is ending now. The students are getting rowdy.
>>
>>33807261
>April Snow sits in her own office, listening to every juicy detail of all of the things Indigo is saying, one line after another, like she’s internally one of the students laughing.
>[“…Cadance is a fucking incompetent principal. Piss poor choice, almost never here, ignores the problems right in front of her, didn’t even repeal any of the dumb shit that Cinch used to have in place. She did nothing! Did you know her fiancé and her have been looking for someone to cheat with in the middle of their relationship? Ah fuck it, half of you already know about it anyway. Well now it’s time to bring the other half up to speed.”]
>”MISS ZAP!!!” Cadance hollers and bangs on the door. “OH MY GOOOOOOD!”
>Indigo Zap goes on and on and on, calling out more and more people at school she absolutely hates to be around.
>[“Suri Polymare’s a bitch! Her and her friend Upper Crust! I always knew you talked shit behind my back, saying I was really a coward and covered it up with toughness. Well you know what? Fuck both of you. I’m not scared of you. And leave Coco out of all the bullshit you do. She doesn’t want to start a business with you, she just needs a real friend that isn’t someone trying to get them to do their dirty work for them! And you think I’d be too scared to say this shit. Fuck you! And Coach Snow? Fuck you too! You were always mad that I was the best player on the team, so you wanted to give the other players the better position on the field. Why the fuck do you think I stopped showing up?”]
>Cadance peers in again. “Miss Zest! Open the door!”
>Lemon Zest can’t even hear her. “Fuck you I won’t do what you tell me! Fuck you I won’t do what you tell me!” She headbangs and flips her hair back and forth like a giant sledgehammer. “MOTHERFUCKER!!! UGH!”
>[“Sugarcoat, fuck you too! Shittalking open-mouthed bitch! Garden Grove, fuck you too! Smug little cunt thinking I won’t do shit about you stealing my place on the team!”] Indigo continues.
>>
>>33807263
>Cadance bursts into the dean’s office, asking if 9-1-1 was called yet.
>[“Melon Mint, Taffy Shade, fuck you too! Both of you. Stuck up bitches trying to make it look like I wanna sit with you at lunch. Fuck you and your whole motherfuckin’ table. Lightning Blue, fuck you too! Blank-faced piece of shit. Just fucking ask me out already so I can reject your creepy ass. Bitch. Peter Bread, fuck you too! Fuck the annoying ass music you play from your car. I slashed your tires on the way in here!”]
>Indigo Zap is talking shiiiiiiiiiit.
>She simply snaps, loses it, flies off the handle. Absolutely unhinged and untamed.
>Different students are laughing the most now… the ones that weren’t called out in the reply of the Indigo cossack. The ones that were called out still awkwardly laugh along, still knowing that this whole place has been fucked for a while.
>But entertainment is had all the way around, especially for the students who were annoyed by the same things Indigo was annoyed by.
>And at this very moment, Gloriosa walks into the building having no idea what she’s walking into… but she is pleasantly surprised by the flashbacks that are brought to her.
>[“Now I shall conclude… school’s out. Yeah, I mean it, school fucking out. Fuck the principal, fuck the dean, fuck school, school’s out. Fuck all this stupid shit. They’re gonna get arrested for all the dumb shit that happened under their watch anyway. Pack your shit and go home, don’t bother coming in tomorrow. Year’s over. Congrats to our graduates. Shame I couldn’t join you, but whatever. I don’t give a single solitary flying fuck anymore. Fuck the system, fight the power.”]
>Just like at the beginning of the school year, the students rebel.
>The corruption had been kept under wraps until someone burned them off. It all reaches a boiling point, and overflows past the rim.
>Lemon Zest’s next song on her playlist plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__NCIoEObQ
>>
>>33807265
>Books, binders and papers go flying everywhere.
>And revolution strikes again.
>The teachers retreat into the classrooms, afraid as their natural habitat is compromised.
>Zest plays her trusty air guitar, also not giving the tiniest of fucks and skipping around in absolute energetic glee.
>Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest burst straight outta the Principal’s office with blind ambitions everywhere they look.
>Zest looks around and sees Cadance exiting the duke’s castle, with her army behind her.
>Indy stares straight at her and pushes over a trash can, then runs deeper into the school.
>Pandemonium breaks out in the school, and all of the teachers hide inside of their classrooms as the students have their day once again, while Gloriosa watches and rejoices after the vision she had has come true.
>Zest only sees epic battles she’s partaking in, while Indigo runs around by her side to cause some more havoc before ditching this joint for good.
>Suri and Upper Crust watch everything unfold with silent nervousness, wondering how it’s about to clash with what they have set up to happen… the cops should already be here.
>It’s all over now, but Zest and Zap better escape the place quick.

https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL Part 1
https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB Part 2
https://pastebin.com/4c5BLWLd Part 3 (current)
>>
>>33807270
It's about time this happened desu
>>
>>33807270
Will read later
>>
File: 5b8.jpg (93 KB, 800x800)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>33807332
The reality of taking pills
>>
>>33807270
Well now the shit's really hit the fan. And I imagine it's going to hit it even harder next time.
>>
>>33807332
>when a girl wants to "do it" as much as a guy wants
>when she wants to have children
>when her dad tells her if she gets pregnant she gets booted out
>when she's been with only one guy
>when she thinks of how many children she could've had
>>
>>33807332
Still think that she just moody.
>>
>>33807270
I wonder if the school will look like the apocalypse happened there.
>>
>>33807215
Zest not playing Imperator Rome.
>>
>>33807583
There's pills for just moodiness too. Like how sleeping pills exist for the purpose of making someone tired.
>>
>>33807214
>Unicorn Cinch
I feel like this doesn't add up.
>>
File: 1004093.png (951 KB, 800x927)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
>>33809181
Well, we can't add another alicorn.
>>
>>33809243
Would you be okay if Cinch becomes the main antagonist?
>>
>>33809284
A returning antagonist is always welcomed.
I always wondered what she did after her retirement.
>>
>>33809308
Did they ever explained on why she step down?
>>
>>33809243
It seems that Hasbro definitely can on occasion with no problem.
>>
>>33809322
She probably was salty about losing the Friendship Games, or maybe she tried to report the incidents and candy too her chance to say "let her rant, she is off her meds".

>>33809977
How would you add her to the show?
>>
>>33807583
This.
>>
>>33809992
Is EQG Candance more naive then her counterpart?
>>
What would EQG be like if the events occur at CPA instead of CHS?
>>
>>33811867
She seems more grounded. She even has good acquantices with the CHS principals.

>>33812172
There wasn't a green about that already?
>>
>>33812612
I think anon meant what if roles were reverse between the Shadow 5 and Humane 7.
>>
>>33809083
This.
>>
>>33807270
I hope they make it and skip town.
>>
File: knattoh.jpg (773 KB, 2048x1536)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
I wish i could find this doujinshi
>>
>>33813836
Knowing grey he's surely going to write that happening
>>
>>33809243
Alicorn Cinch actually kind of makes sense though.
>>
>>33813884
Nice fan art.
>>
>>33813884
Unless you know japanese, your chances are slim.
K-nattoh tends to post his doujinshis in his twitter. The last one had sci-twi, Sunset, Wallflower and Juniper in the front page.
>>
>>33815295
I asked him and he told me that he will post it on his patreon (i don't know it and i can't find it anyway)
>>
>>33815369
Yes! Now is just waiting time I guess.
>>
>>33815369
Ask him
>>
>>33807214
Finally the SB6 are in their correct pony races.
>>
>>33816502
Was about to say this myself.
>>
>>33814943
>>
>>33816502
They are accurate.
>>
>>33815690
He says that his patreon isn't ready yet
>>
>>33817531
Ok. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>33816502
The only thing I'd change is making Sour Sweet an earth pony.
>>
>>33818351
>Fluttershy is an earth pony
Obligatory dyewts post.
>>
>>33807214
Sour Sweet looking the best.
>>
>>33818900
The wings make her cuter.
>>
>>33800805
>everyone's a chad in CPA
>except you
What do?
>>
>>33809243
That would be too much power for a control freak like her.
>>
>>33819929
If I'm not a Chad, the heck I am?
>>
>>33807288
>>33807289
>>33807464
>>33808290
>>33813836
>>33814517
>>33807270
>They need to get out, but neither of them want to leave until there’s nothing fun left to do here.
>Zest plays another sing into her own ears from the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JreQrmHH8M0
>…
>In Lemon Zest’s mind.
>She is alongside her fellow warrior and enters the mighty cathedral ceilinged banquet hall, raising their weapons and torches burning the wooden chairs.
>Shotgun blasts are fired, making the un-expecting patrons do backflips in sync with snare drum hits.
>An axe wielding Viking Lord leaps atop a table and starts running down the length of it towards Indigo with all of his fortitude at the top of his lungs.
>Indigo fired one shot at his kneecap, letting him face-plant into a plate of mashed potatoes as she turns and rams her elbow into an elf’s nose that tried to sneak up behind her with a knife.
>Lemon takes a grappling hook and lifts herself up towards the beams of the ceiling pulling the trigger of her napalm down at a biker that got up from the bar with a golf club.
>The biker is unaffected by the flames, wearing a full body fireproof suit and full helmet that make the flames meaningless, and he walks to where Lemon Zest would have been had she stayed at ground level.
>Flames engulf the tables and the foods on it, cooking it further until it is completely blackened.
>The rope of her grappling hook gets affected by the heat from the napalm because heat rises.
>It catches fire and snaps from the weight of the weight of a person pulling on it.
>The biker below waits with his club raised, with a couple of his buddies behind him, but Zest just goes according to what she planned and clicks her heels together to make spikes come jutting out of the soles of her shoes.
>>
>>33821085
>She lands on his shoulders like a cheerleader, but he’s the one who lets out a shout to his team as Zest’s hair light up in a bright green inferno like she’s about to transform into a monster.
>The warrior lets the porus barrel spill its guts all over the biker’s team with a prolonged hiss, making them bow and kneel in submission to the holy fire.
>A massive chalice is knocked over by an excitedly advancing Indigo Zap who had a retreater in her sights and almost arm’s reach.
>Wine spreads like ink all over the cobblestone floors of the hall, painting in a deep red that seeps deeply into the cracks.
>”Are we the only ones here with firepower?!” Yells Indigo as she watches a headless knight ride down the middle aisle of tables, hoof-falls resounding with ghastly persistence.
>”Fuck yeah, we are- waoh!” Lemon Zest slips on the wine on the floor after it reaches her feet, but turns her fumble into a front flip.
>…
>Indigo pushes Lemon Zest’s shoulder. “I said what the fuck are the cops already doing here?!” She has a sandwich in her hand ready to throw it just like she did the other three.
>The food fight that Zest and Zap incited suddenly halts as everyone else realizes that the shouts from outside are by police officers storming the school.
>”What the fuuuuuuck, it’s only been like one minute!” Indigo chucks the sandwich to the floor and stomps on it. “God fucking damn it!” A breakfast burrito hits her on the side of her cheek, and she marches over to find whoever threw it… but is stopped by one of the cops that entered the room telling everyone to get down.
>”Fiends!” Zest points a spork at another one of the officers. “Thou dare encroach on this hall of honor on the say of the sabb-” She’s luckily silenced by a taser, still waving her fists around after falling stiffly to the floor.
>>
>>33821089
>Officers are flooding the entire school surprisingly early, and there’s a reason why.
>Here’s what happened:
>…
>The doors are about to be locked by Principal Cadance, she races back into her office at lightning speed trying to push the panic button under her desk that the dean’s desk does not have anymore.
>But she hears the front doors burst open with glass shattering just a few seconds after the locks click, and only now does she notice the sounds of police sirens outside.
>Well that was fucking fast.
>”Police! Nobody move!” A strong voice shouts.
>The voice echoes through the school, surprising everyone with its early arrival aside Upper Crust and Suri Polymare.
>The two business girls stand and prepare to raise their hands, having expected this to happen any second, and they prompt Coco to do the same once the classroom door is kicked open.
>A bunch of police officers and a SWAT team enter from the front, back and sides of the school; the entire perimeter of the school grounds is under heavy law enforcement presence now.
>Every student that was running around throwing their papers and things around now stands silently as the armed officers flood the hallways and classrooms.
>A still unconscious Sour Sweet in the arms of one of the concerned teachers is approached by a bunch of the storming officers within the minute.
>Sour Sweet’s eyes twitch as she somehow senses what’s happening despite not having any consciousness at the moment.
>Those voices in her head came from a place much more prominent than even she knew.
>Faculty and staff are all surrounded by law enforcement remarkably quickly, and a squad tasked for defusing bombs enters the place, surrounded by about five more police officers.
>It’s pretty safe to say that Zest and Zap aren’t going to be able to run away that easily… or at all.
>>
>>33821092
>The two are grouped together with almost all the other students and staff, lined up with them outside sitting on the curb as officers go through everyone’s backpacks checking belongings.
>The only students who aren’t grouped with everyone else are Suri Polymare and Upper Crust, at least not after they have their ID’s and belongings checked.
>A round old man in a suit and hat with sunglasses enters the parking lot where everyone else is being examined by law enforcement.
>He’s the only one here that knows that the serious threat that was reported was entirely fake aside the three girls involved.
>He approaches Suri Polymare and asks for her ID first, and then checks her backpack and runs a metal detector around her, then does the same with Upper Crust.
>Realizes that Upper Crust is the daughter of someone who’s name he was expecting to see, because he’s been told.
>Pulls the two to the side to a nearby grassy area as they start to look extremely confident right bout now.
>All of them start talking to eachother out of earshot of everyone else… no one even thinks to try to hear what any of them are saying, not like they could do anything about it anyway.
>Cadance sits on the side of the curb as she watches the gray haired man talk to the two girls, nodding a lot with them.
>But just like everything else, she doesn’t register anything about what this could mean and just waits for the man to come over to her.
>”Principal Cadance?” He says as Upper Crust and Suri Polymare slither away in the direction of one of their cars.
>”Yes.” Cadance perks her head up. “You guys got here fast!”
>The man shows his badge and scratches his belly. “I’m going to need to ask you a few questions about our current situation.” He wipes a donut crumb off of the side of his mouth and keeps himself from burping.
>>
>>33821097
>…
>You have no idea what the fuck just happened.
>After Indigo’s little rant about everything she doesn’t like, you just sat there at your desk.
>When it was over, you felt like you had repressed it already, in a combined state of shock and grief after realizing that there’s no way you’re not absolutely royally fucked now.
>Pretending tat it wasn’t over, but it is. It’s entirely over.
>The police came to the school rather quickly too, as if Cadance had a panic button under her desk or something that you can’t seem to find under you desk when Indigo was talking her shit.
>Principal Cadance burst through the door either after or before Indigo spilled some beans about her and her husband-to-be, your head’s spinning too much to remember.
>Cadance said something to you but you already started to feel dizzy and almost passed out upon trying to get even one word out.
>You remember trying to ask something about the missing panic button, but that became a moot question when you heard what was definitely officers storming the school, confirming your sealed fate.
>Three panic attacks take you, and next thing you know, you’re being sat up on the curb at one of the school’s parking lots.
>Don’t even remember passing/blacking out, but there’s no way you didn’t.
>”Sir, sir, sir, sir…” A female police officer lightly pats you on the cheek after she sees your eyes start to show life. “Sir, look at me.”
>You do everything she says, tell her your name and occupation (which won’t be for long), explain that you had nothing to do with the threat that was reported and honestly explain that it’s news to you, and then you let her and another officer finish searching you with metal detector in hand.
>There’s no way Sour Sweet didn’t have anything to do with this.
>>
>>33821102
>But that mentality ends when you see Sour Sweet unconscious several feet away from you being lifted on a stretcher with an ambulance behind her.
>One police car follows the ambulance.
>You finally regain your composure as the cops who examined you herd you over to Cadance with this chubby man probably in his mid 60’s who is definitely a detective talking to her.
“Wha… what’s going on? What happened?” You ask despite already being told the story by the other two officers.
>”We’re still determining what happened. Still got teams in there doin’ their job.” The portly detective answers in a smoker’s voice. “I’m getting too old for this shit.” He mutters under his breath.
>He shows you his badge and then goes on to explain the exact same thing the officers told you, and the more you hear, the more you think of Sour Sweet.
>There’s no way she didn’t do this; who else would be psychotic enough to falsely report a bomb threat?
>Doesn’t explain why she was unconscious on the sidewalk… maybe Indigo knocked her the fuck out again. That wouldn’t surprise you.
>But now your current situation resurfaces regarding the things Indigo said now that you’re reminded of her, and the dark cloud is back over your head.
>”I’m so sorry.” Cadance says to you after the old man goes to talk with one of the cops. “I didn’t mean for you to find out like this.”
>She’s clearly referencing to the thing with Shining Armor.
“O-oh, I… what?”
>”We meant to tell you about it. And then ask you if you wanted to… you know…”
“Ohhhhhh.” You’re honestly too fucked to care right now.
>The rest of the inspections and questioning goes on for the next hour or two or however long that type of thing takes.
>>
>>33821107
>Soon coming out of the school, the squads that were sent in with trained dogs and everything have all come back empty-handed; the threat was fake.
>But investigators were able to trace the calls back to Sour Sweet’s home address, hence the police car following the ambulance back to the hospital.
>…
>It’s been an unknown amount of time, and there’s no way of telling whether or not it’s nighttime yet because of the windowless examination room Sour Sweet has been taken to.
>Sour Sweet gradually fades awake with a bandage on her nose once again.
>She winces at the bright lights on the ceiling. “What the fuck…”
>”Miss, I’m going to need to ask you to remain calm.” A female voice tells her. “Miss, hold still. Hold still.”
>Sour Sweet feels a bit woozy like she’s at the dentist tripping on Novocain, and first assumes the voice belongs to coach Snow. “I’m… I’m not pregnant…”
>Takes a closer look and realizes this is another woman, in some sort of medical uniform dabbing some gauze on the side of her head… it’s got a concerning amount of blood on it.
>What is this place? Who are these people.
>These are among the questions Sour Sweet starts to ask everyone over the next few minutes as she comes to the realization that she’s in the hospital.
>Once she shows that she’s fully coherent, Sour Sweet is stood up and turned around as she notices a couple of police officers step through the doorway.
>One of them say something she’ll never forget. “Hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to speak with an attorney before questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you…(yadda yadda yadda)”
>She feels the cold cruel handcuffs close around her shaking wrists.
>Anything you say can be used against you… huh, it’s about time this neurotic bitch got a taste of her own medicine.
>>
>>33821110
>Sour Sweet, of course, ends up screaming and struggling as more cops have to enter the room to restrain her.
>”INDYYYYYYY! SUGARCOOOOAT! YOU BITCH! YOU BACKSTABBING BITCHES! SUNNNYYYYYY!” What little composure Sour Sweet has is gone in half a second.
>She grunts and cries out in sheer rage, kicking her legs until she’s tased by one of the officers.
>Back at the school, people she knows start answering questions that have become more about her.
>”She was always one of the problem students.” April Snow tells one of the officers. “Her and her friend Indigo. Those two would always run around causing trouble and being irresponsible. They’re a couple of stuck up brats. And I wasn’t about to tolerate their bullshit. And let me tell you about what Indigo herself just revealed.” She continues to talk to the officer.
>At the hospital, Sour Sweet is restrained by like five officers, finally coming to again as she is hauled off towards the back seat of a police car to be transferred to a holding cell at the police station.
>All of her boiling emotions spill over and out, her messy hair flicks around, her hollering voice turning all nearby heads.
>At the school, Sugarcoat is questioned by one of the police regarding Sour Sweet.
>”We aren’t friends. I don’t even think we ever were friends. I never liked her. I’ve even told her but she was too narrow minded to take me seriously. That girl is such a bitch. I didn’t do anything to her this time but I’m glad she got punched again.” Her face is still as red as a tomato.
>Out on the road, a police car is driven in the direction of its station, with Sour Sweet angrily crying and carrying on in the back, blaming everyone but herself for what happened.
>What’s funny is that this part of it wasn’t entirely her fault… she’d have Suri Polymare and Upper Crust to thank for that if only she knew.
>>
>>33821113
>…
~
>School is cancelled for the next few days.
>The story unfolds all the way, everything.
>The fake threat, the scandal with the dean, the developing scandal with the principal, the thing about neon being somewhat revisited in rumors.
>When Cinch, wherever she is, finally hears about all of this, she’ll be relieved that she doesn’t have to have this mess a burden on her reputation since she’s not associated with that school anymore.
>Now she can try and make the argument that everything went to shit when she left… well, more to shit.
>But whatever kind of shit it is, it’s Cadance’s shit now. Not hers.
>Meanwhile, the superintendent gets word of everything that happened.
>Crystal Prep Academy is now in the shadow of a storm that is MASSIVE lawsuit that basically involved multiple things that have happened.
>Makes the lawsuit with Neon Lights look like little baby shit.
>Cadance is left pulling her hair out, now under the microscope of her superiors and alike.
>She’s nowhere near as equipped to deal with this kind of shit like Cinch was.
>And because of that, she has no choice but to call you to the school one Saturday afternoon.
>Long story short, she fires you.
>Basically explains that the position she’s in right now leaves her with no other choice; the school board knows about what happened at Crystal Prep, and it can’t slide under the Principal’s watch.
>Not only that, but the school is being sued by Sugarcoat’s parents, and Sunny Flare’s parents too.
>Her hands are tied.
>Multiple people are talking to lawyers and awaiting trial that won’t officially come until sometime in the summer, maybe later if things get dragged out with the legal shit.
>It’s all one huge mess now, and the lack of reparations for what happened will only make it worse… you pack your things from your office and leave unsure how you feel about being defeated into freedom.
>>
>>33821120
>All the girls were 18 years old, so you’re at least not going to get arrested for this, so that’s a relief.
>It’s nice knowing that Sour Sweet is going to go to adult prison; she won’t handle it like Indigo would. Though, you still kinda hate Indigo.
>…
>And here you are, sitting here on your sofa, out of a job and out of a life with no way to pay the bills.
>Still instinctively expecting someone to knock on your front door like it’s your office.
>Sugarcoat is no longer texting you, and you’re not willing to try to patch things up now.
>Every time you think about the shit that happened, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth that you can’t stand having there.
>It’s all over now, and you’d rather it stay that way. No need to jump back into that shit while you’re still distant enough from it to be able to sit comfortably at home and not get fucking arrested.
>In fact, you delete Sugarcoat’s number from your phone entirely, as well as the numbers of everyone else involved.
>The school is suing people and getting sued by people, and you’re lucky enough to have only gotten fired for fooling around.
>Sugarcoat’s and Sunny Flare’s parents could have easily turned on you for this, but to them, it was evidently the school itself that allowed this to happen. The school “let in a bad egg” that started fooling around with the students in ways he wasn’t supposed to, without doing the proper background checks, so it’s really apparently their fault.
>So the school fired you, and you’d rather it not get worse than that for you. Fuck it, less you have to worry about. One bombshell released by Indigo over the intercom and you’re done, finished, you’re out. And that’s it. That’s all it is.
>Knock knock.
“Come i-” You instinctively start but stop. “Oh…”
>>
>>33821124
>Get up and go to your front door to unlock it.
>Upon opening the door, you feel storm clouds surround your heart when you see who it is; Suri Polymare.
>There’s some bald guy standing behind her.
“I… what do you want?” You’re trying to break out of your state of shock enough to tell them to fuck off.
>”Hello. This is my lawyer. Don’t worry, we’re not involved with the Crystal Prep Academy Scandal.” She names this whole thing accordingly.
>”Hi, I’m Padded Briefcase, employment attorney. Nice to meet you.” The man happily shakes your hand as though everything’s hunky dory. “My client and I would like to have a quick chat with you, if that’s alright with you.”
>You sort of feel like you wouldn’t have a choice considering everything else that’s going on.
“Chat about what?”
>”We understand that you’re out of a job, and for reasons that we understand that were out of your control.”
“Oh… well, it’s fine I don’t wanna go back to that school.” You find it odd how enthusiastically this guy talks in a situation like this.
>”Oh, it’s not about there anymore. We’d like to help you out a little bit.”
>You hesitate for a few seconds, not sure how to feel about this.
>”May we come in?” Asks Padded Briefcase.
“Sure…”
>Let them in, do the whole glass of water offering crap, whatever, and then they soon explain everything about what they want to propose to you.
>Padded Briefcase goes off, there’s no doubt about that. He goes into grand detail about his legal experience and ways he can get anyone anywhere a job they’re happy with, and he would like to represent you.
>You ask him what for, and he says that the other school Canterlot High, the non-prepatory school you have seen as “not possibly as bad”, has “potential spots” opening up that you could fill.
>He then explains how it’s very possible, and understand that you don’t have the best history with Suri Polymare or her friend, but would like to “make things right”.
>>
>>33821125
>Sooner or later, he prompts you to engage in conversation with him, and very successfully as he gets you somewhat agreeing with some of the points he’s making but still keeps it clear that this is ultimately up to you in terms of whether or not you want a new job at this other high school you already heard about.
>You think about it but aren’t able to come up with a definite yes, but surprisingly, not a definite no either considering how persuasive this guy is (and the fact that you would blame sour Sweet for being behind the police storming the school with a fake threat long before blaming Suri).
>Long story short, these people can pull some strings for you and land you a job at CHS as probably a school janitor, or something else close to that.
>And both Suri Polymare and Padded Briefcase insistently remind you that they do not plan to involve you in anything other than this specific thing, so you don’t have to worry about Crystal Prep one bit.
>The attorney actually brought his paperwork with him and reads it to you, going over every single aspect, making this visit eventually take over an hour and a half.
>It’s made crystal clear that none of this will involve you in the thing with Crystal Prep, and it’s even in writing now.
>It’s also soon revealed to you that there’s a space on a contract part of the paperwork you can sign onto to commit, but you’d have to go to the attorneys office to officially do this and this right here is just preliminary consultation.
>Look back at Suri Polymare; she does kind of look genuinely sorry, not that you trust facial expressions anymore anyway.
>Do you give your signature?

https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL Part 1
https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB Part 2
https://pastebin.com/4c5BLWLd Part 3 (current)
>>
>>33821128
Sign the contract because we need Suri on our side and not against
>>
>>33807332
>>33807362
I'd say it's a little exaggerated.
>>
>>33813884
I swear I've seen that artstyle somewhere before but I can't recall any names for shit
>>
>>33821253
The artist is k-nattoh.
You may know him from images like Indigo thinking "Oh! I forgot my panties!", or that image where Sugarcoat cheers Lemon up by showing her vagina.
>>
>>33821128
Sign it.
>>
File: 1502273.jpg (259 KB, 1022x800)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>33821253
>>33821453
He has a patreon now, but he didn't post anything yet
https://www.patreon.com/knattoh
>>
>>33821695
Ah, didn't even pay attention to what his name was before. Good to know. I'm not the guy who wanted to know the doujinshi by the way. But I knew I saw that artstyle before.
>>
>>33821695
She's shocked.
>>
>>33821695
Yes!
>>
Up up.
>>
>>33823215
Once again.
>>
>>33807583
Fine but like the other anon said, there's pills for people who are just moody
>>
>>33821695
Anything other than a patreon where he'll post the same things?
>>
>>33824920
Why Patreon?
>>
Who here had a long day today? Cuz I sure did.
>>
>>33826248
Mine was alright.
>>
Will we ever see the Shadow 5 in their swimsuits?
>>
>>33824920
Maybe his twitter or his pixiv.

>>33825464
Porn always ranks the green bucks. Be good (or at least average) at making it, and at least you will be able to make around u$d100 per month.

>>33826885
If we didn't saw them during the beach shorts, I doubt we saw them like that in the future. At least we got to see sci-twi.
>>
>>33827003
>Porn always ranks the green bucks. Be good (or at least average) at making it, and at least you will be able to make around u$d100 per month.
A sad truth.
>>
File: 2033733.jpg (1.44 MB, 1280x8217)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>
>>33826248
I'm having a long week.
>>
>>33827771
Bad.
Shit.
The maker should consider killing themself.
>>
>>33827771
>>33828106
You wouldn't want to impregnate Sour Sweet?
>>
>>33828124
It's a bad comic. Text shouldn't cover the image and should make sense.
Girls *hate* thrusting. Girls hate talking about sex unless they have too little estrogen. See feminists.
Sour Sweet is a moody Fluttershy.
>>
>>33827003
Theres always the yerht.
>>
>>33828205
>The yatch
So far I didn't see them there either. Plus, we would have known their pony forms in that special.
>>
>>33828205
Isn't it yaht?
>>
>>33828124
>Breaking the golden rule
>>
>>33828124
No cause Lemon Zest is cutter.
>>
>>33807270
Rewrite EQG when?
>>
>>33828244
>>33829140
I believe it's spelled Yacht.
>>
>>33829936
Would it be murder if she cut lemons?
>>
>>33830100
This is correct.
>>
>>33827771
>That spongebob timecard
>>
>>33830356
It's funny.
>>
>>33830115
No.
>>
Up we go.
>>
>>33831555
>bumping
disgusting
>getting trips.
damnit.
>>
File: 1557489915404.png (196 KB, 1920x2880)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>she confesses to you, the best swimmer in class, that she's really bad this
Will you help her?
>>
>>33832116
Yes.
>>
>>33832116
>best swimmer in the class
>really bad at this
I can't wait to see how bad the rest of the class is at swimming, then.
>>
>>33832116
>>33832935
Nevermind, I just realized that it means that Anon is the best swimmer, not her.
>>
>>33821461
>>33821169
>>33821128
Here's a preview of the next part.
~
>Fast forward the clock a couple of weeks.
>It’s some time in mid May.
>Into a dark room, two girls are directed to enter and sit down at a metal table with a dim light bulb dangling overheard on its wire.
>Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest.
>What they did recently at their school has put them in hot water, and sent them on the verge of being arrested with it only being the first time for Lemon Zest, but something turned the attention away from them.
>It didn’t even matter that they both got expelled from school by a very enraged Principal Cadance; both of them were hoping to be freed from that dumb shit anyway.
>Now their families are angry at them and drama on that front is bubbling up, but neither girl cares any more… and neither of them are planning on staying in town that much longer.
>Indigo told Lemon about her plans on accessing those college funds when the rest of the families are distracted. Cashing the money and using them to not only sustain themselves long enough to stabilize their lives, but also to afford really expensive plane tickets.
>Tickets to somewhere said to be perfect.
>The plane ticket money will come out first, then the rest of the funds from the bank accounts and kept in a safe place where no parents or anyone can grab it until (maybe) new accounts are opened up.
>Indigo learned a thing or two from her fellow inmates in prison, aside the time she took learning how to draw.
>In walks an older man in not a suit, but a dress shirt.
>White hair, really not-trustworthy looking expression, papers in hands.
>Followed by him are a couple of familiar faces: Suri Polymare and Upper Crust.
>Followed by them is a man actually wearing a suit. “Hello. Miss Zap. Miss Zest.” He nods sharply. “Name’s Padded Briefcase, nice to meet you.”
>The man in the simple dress shirt doesn’t give his name.
>>
>>33833200
>”Are we under arrested?” Asks Lemon Zest after the door is closed and locked.
>”Under what?” Padded Briefcase tilts his head in confusion. “You’re not under arrest… or being arrested.”
>In Zest’s mind, that stack of papers the man in the dress shirt set down has that same list she saw before, with the list of names under the category of unknown and the names under the category of arrested.
>She swears she can barely see it on the underside of the top page.
>”Then why did you want us here?” Indigo questions.
>”What we have here is the start of a brand new future. A chapter in one’s life. And of course, the paperwork for it.” Briefcase continues. “And a few of its prospects include you.”
>The two girls sitting down give him a confused look, waiting for him to stop beating around the bush, and he can see this, nodding to his buddy in the dress shirt.
>”Let’s cut to the chase.” The man in the dress shirt starts off in a really gruff voice. “You really shouldn’t be getting off with a warning at all. Especially you, Miss Zap. After all the stuff you’ve been through. But Miss Crust and Miss Polymare here seem to have taken a liking to you.”
>Indigo looks over at the two girls she disrespected over the intercom.
>”We gotta appreciate your ballsiness, Indy.” Comments Upper Crust. “I like that.”
>”And what about Zesty?” Asks Indigo with an annoyed shrug.
>”Same thing, as I’ve heard from them.” Continues the man in the dress shirt. “But let’s get to the point. You both got expelled from school, but I don’t think you care about that part anyway, but we all know that mucked up your chances at college, didn’t it?” He opens his stack of papers.
>Indigo hesitates, skeptical of where this is going. “Yeah. Don’t really give a shit anymore, though.”
>Zest nods in agreement. “School’s a drag. Why would college be any better?”
>>
>>33833202
>Upper Crust and Suri Polymare smile at eachother and then the two men.
>”Aha, but that’s where I’m going with this.” Dress shirt man pushes the papers across the table towards the two girls. “You ever wondered what it would be like going to college and having someone else do the entire application process for you?”
>”What, you want me to sign this thing?” Indigo points to the papers.
>”Absolutely, but I advise you hear what I have to say about it before signing.” His voice gets sly. “Just so you know what you’re being offered. So you know you can trust us.”
>Indigo knows that she’d rather hear what the papers themselves say in their dozens of pages rather than what this guy has to say on their behalf.
>But she wants to see how this guy sells them. “Alright. So what is this?”
>”My clients and I have decided that we want to hook you up with a certain type of program that allows you to go to college with all expenses paid, no questions asked. And half the stress form that dull old workload would be eliminated.”
>”Our team will be basically holding your hand all the way through. And all the way up to your last final exams will be like the first level of a video game.” Briefcase adds. “You could barely fail if you tried.”
>”But the main perk is, you get to spend time away from this town, and away from your family.” Dress shirt man’s voice gets softer. “And leave the whole scandal behind you. No run-ins with the law, no dealing with the mess of setting up a life for yourself, just freedom.”
>He 100% sounds like he’s trying to sell something to them.
>”Yeah, but I’d still have to do work, though.” Says Lemon Zest.
>”Oh, you can pick and choose which courses you want to take, any subject of your liking. Including any history or music class you want.” Dress shirt man tells her. “And you don’t even have to do very well as long as we’re helping you. Just enough to make yourself out to be the good student we all know you are.”
>>
>>33833205
>Upper Crust has been nodding to Zest and Zap the entire time now.
>”I already did all of the legal work and got it out of the way. As well as the financial hurdles. Thanks to three of your friends.” Briefcase looks over at Suri and Upper.
>Indigo takes one ‘are you kidding me’ look at them. “They’re not my friends.”
>”No, but we could be.” Says Suri. “Like Upper Crust said. We like ya. We like ya a little too much to not want to work with you.”
>”Oh, and the third of your friends who chipped in is Sunny Flare. She and her family already helped with the financial portion of the plan.” Mentions Briefcase. “And your *ahem* acquaintances here helped pull some of the strings that made any of this possible.”
>”Mainly by convincing me that you deserve this.” Dress shirt man’s voice gets a little blunt again. “You’re really lucky to have peers like them. They’re basically saving you here.”
>”Oh, and uh, by the way…” Dress shirt man announces. “Sunny Flare and her father already signed this same contract. So did your other friend Sugarcoat. For the sake of their own college experiences, since they lost their first ones after what happened.
>”Both of them signed. You have nothing to worry about. Their part isn’t too much related to yours if you sign, it’s not joint and several.” Explains Briefcase. “You’ll be independent of eachother but still with the same helping hand.”
>Indigo has already started to sift through the pages, looking for keywords that might poke holes in this guy’s story.
>But it checks out, at least regarding everything he mentioned.
>They’re still heavily obligated to stay under the plan and at the university, and are obligated to be involved in something that is apparently described in more detail on page 33.
>”Long story short, this contract is basically your ticket to easy street.” Dress shirt man says. “And you don’t deserve it, but these two over here convinced me to give you a fair chance at it.
>>
>>33833206
>Anything being a ticket to easy street.
>Implying.
>”Like I said, your peers already signed. No, you don’t have to see them again, don’t worry. We’re only doing this for your happiness. For your life.” He then turns to the equally rebellious Lemon Zest. “And don’t you worry about your parents. You’ll be a legal adult at the end of the month, you can sign this thing on your own if you choose to. We’ll take care of everything else and explain all of this to your folks in due time. Don’t worry. Oh, and name’s Jerry, the way.” He shakes her hand. “How rude of me not to introduce myself. My mistake.” Weeeeeee, he’s a human that makes mistakes just like you and meeeeeee!
>Everything about this.
>Imfuckingplying.
>The Costanza face has never felt so relevant.
>The two not-so-broke girls and their schemer friends continue to polish the bells and whistles of the contract, playing on the things they know Zest and Zap feel strongly about.
>They then leave the room, under the impression that the moral defenses of Zest and Zap are corroding from everything they told them, and that they will cave in to signing out of the irresistible interest of the life that they see ahead of them.
>They have no idea that the two girls already had plans of their own.
>Jerry and Briefcase wait silently outside of the door for 45 minutes, giving Zest and Zap enough time to cave in
>It then takes another 45 minutes for the girls to finally knock on the door to be let out.
>Jerry is handed the contracts, then flips to the signature sides as the two girls walk away.
>On top of the signature line, Indigo drew a very detailed hand sticking up a middle finger with her new drawing abilities, and Lemon crossed out a lot of the text and wrote down the lyrics to a famous diss track.
>The two girls leave the building they were summoned to, as Zest slips her headphones back on.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wauzrPn0cfg
>>Zest will be 18 on May 31st. Indy will be 19 on June 6th.
>>
>>33833211
~
>…
>Rewind the clock a week before room with the light bulb. Early May… ish.
>Lots of conversations were had, lots of paperwork filled out, lots of drama to be had.
>It’s been some amount of time now, and the prep school close to the city is still closed down due to legal battles really kicking into gear.
>It’s starting to look like the final exams are going to have to be a series of take home tests or something else that will have to suffice while half of the faculty and staff including the principal herself are under investigation regarding the scandal.
>More and more shady and troubling things are found at the school online and in real life, all because of a few problem students, and it has reached the point where the year will just have to end now and summer will have to be a buffer zone to get everything straightened out.
>Sugarcoat and Sunny Flare have both seen their acceptance to college revoked in light of the scandals that happened, and this is a large part of the reason why their families are now suing the school.
>People have been talking to lawyers, including Sugarcoat and Sunny Flare, and they eventually sign onto some contract with Padded Briefcase.
>You soon hear about this, and start to have second thoughts about having put your name on that line.
>Were you smart to trust Suri Polymare?

https://pastebin.com/c6D2XDbL (embed) Part 1
https://pastebin.com/Sx1M6gnB (embed) Part 2
https://pastebin.com/4c5BLWLd (embed) Part 3 (current)

>>33830098
That's coming soon, but the part of that one that's coming next won't have the shadowbolts in it, so it will only be in Fingerbang. But the part after it will be both here and there because they will return.
However, the next part of this larger story update is going to be here too regardless, so expect that.
>>
>>33833218
Good preview update
>>
>>33833218
What does Suri have planned?
>>
>>33833218
Thanks.
>>
>>33833218
Anon's probably screwed.
>>
>>33828106
Just have him banned for being underage.
>>
>>33807214
Good night my beautiful Shadowbolts.
>>
>>33836017
That's horrible.
>>
Sour's the best.
>>
>>33827771
disgusting.
>>
File: suoar.png (702 KB, 789x1024)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>33838396
>>
>>33826885
Nope, they practically already stopped existing at this point
>>
>>33839073
Needs a big boobs edit
>>
File: Spoiler Image (191 KB, 1920x2880)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>33832116
>you make a comment about possible friction but meant it as a joke
>otherwise you remained very professionally and helped
>she says she takes your comment seriously because your joke was really bad
>>
>>33832116
>>33840043
Does a nude version exist
>>
>>33841266
I second that.
>>
>>33839073
Why can't I see the crease of her breast?
>>
>>33841886
Because TV ratings.
>>
>>33842148
They skyrocket.
>>
>>33842705
Through the roof.
>>
>>33842705
>>33843225
You misunderstand. Ratings as in following a rate, not polls. >>33842148 meant to say they couldn't possibly get this on their Youtube channel if there was such a line.
Sunset Shimmer's cleavage was in a movie trailer.
>>
>>33841266
>>33841753
https://derpibooru.org/search?q=sugarcoat%2Cartist%3Afantasyblade
>>
>>33843483
What about Rarity's cleavage in "The other side"? That was online, yet it had the same rating than the movie.
>>
>>33843911
Source?
>>
File: 1848688.png (357 KB, 788x1086)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>33844757
>>
>>33844784
Hot and Sexy!
>>
>>33844784
Debased by his grace!
>>
>>33843911
I stand corrected, and yet I don't why. Other than to say they wanted to show Fluttershy and her as flatties.
>>
File: Wholesome science.png (265 KB, 587x1000)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
She asks if you want to visit the church with her.
Would you?
>>
>>33846225
Sure, why not.
>>
>>33807214
>>33809243
Proof that Cinch is sexy, no matter what form she takes
>>
File: 1016613.jpg (496 KB, 770x870)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>33846638
>Proof
I though that was a fact.
>>
>>33846225
I'd decline, apologize and explain that I don't do that.
>>
>>33844784
Nice
>>
>>33843483
They make it as rare as possible for it to happen so the ratings can stay less towards TV-14 or whatever.
>>
>>33848575
If it happens at all then that determines the rating.
>>
>>33849355
[citation needed]
>>
>>33807214
Is Cinch better of as a pegasus or a unicorn?
>>
>>33851086
Unicorn. 100%.
It makes sense taking her role into account.
>>
>>
>>33851086
>>33851388
Cinch does not deserve wings.
>>
>>33852555
You are right, her ego is already high enough.
We don't need Icarus-es roaming the heavens 24-7.
>>
File: cadance 1542738286485.jpg (83 KB, 510x781)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>Reward for making the Dean's List
>>
>>33853320
Yeah baby.
>>
File: 2040943.jpg (275 KB, 640x951)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>"Girls doesn't like chickens, if you are going to like me then come and sit beside me instead of stay there looking at me as if i was a piece of art"
>>
>>33853320
Her good list or bad list?
>>
>>33854690
They're the same list.
>>
>>33854690
>>33855230
More like on the naughty list.
>>
>>33855925
>Santa Cadance.
>>
>>33853320
Slap her. Maybe call the police. My brother had to defend such a teacher in court.
He didn't even care that he lost.
>>
>>33856473
Wow.
>>
>>33807224
>tfw the first third of this post actually happened
>>
>>33856144
That's putting cursed imagery into my head.
>>
File: 1909267.png (253 KB, 519x625)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>
>>33856473
Based. Not red-pilled because it has nothing to do with political correctness. It's too damn common to greenlight child molestation when it's done to a boy.
It's disgusting.
I can understand why mothers kill teachers. I can fully understand why.
Dean Cadance wouldn't survive it were it our world, and would never do it because their world is pure. Pure!
>>
>>33856473
Is your bother gay?
>>
>>33860732
Not him but yes.
>>
>>33860732
Him. It's a job. A job he did semi-willingly because it was one of these pro bono "sure-to-lose" cases his firm sets you up to. Female judges are requested
>>
>>33862064
Wow.
>>
>>33861353
kek
>>
File: 1526886204730.png (426 KB, 710x888)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>33860274
>>
>>33864141
I like this one better.
>>
>>33864141
Wolf whistle.
>>
>>33860274
>>33864141
Pure sexiness.
>>
File: sweet.png (500 KB, 537x1000)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>33864147
>>33864936
>>33866087
>>
>>33807214
CPA: anti-PC culture is cultivated, but "toxic" cultre is banned, too. They also ban horseshoe theory
E.G. if you say triggered, or wolf whistle, or say "both sides are the same" you get an embarassing punishment, like carrying a sign saying "I'm a homosexual with a lively sexual experience".
Discuss.
>>
>>33866980
Maybe with Cinch. I doubt it with Cadence.
>>
>>
>>33867334
What is she saying?
>>
>>33866980
>>33867074
>Cinch allowed tomfoolery
>Cadance is pure love - strict no thot no chadwick rule
>"No hymen no diamond" posters everywhere, sex-ed is about baby making and nothing more, preservatives get you expelled
>>
>>33868218
"The weak should fear the strong."
>>
>>33868689
Thanks.
>>
>>33867334
Ask the artist.
My best guess is "Can't escape?" - "Let me go!"
>>
>>33869543
Welcome
>>
>>33867334
Does Hasbro actively search for NSFW?
>>
>>33870306
I don't think so. They didn't pull a Nintendo on NSFW content.
>>
>>33870306
Why would they do that?
>>
>>33871226
Boredom maybe.
>>
>>33871226
Legal matters. If you don't protect your intellectual property you can lose it. That's why Bioware makes these ridiculuous claims.
>>
File: medium.png (186 KB, 429x600)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>
>>33873211
That's an adorable image.
>>
>>33873211
This vaguely reminds me of some Sweetie Belle pic by kuul where it's dark at the beach or something and it looks like she's about to be murdered.
>>
>>33874088
That's something.
>>
>>33873211
So innocent.
>>
File: 1331136.png (196 KB, 700x750)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>33874088
Speaking of Kul, what happened with that guy?
He kept posting comments, but never made a new pic.
What happened? I love his Sunny Flare.
>>
>>33876344
The one he keeps killing?
>>
>>33876622
Well, he also made her cute and sometimes feelsy.
I know she was his fav punching bag, but at least someone was interested in one of the S5 besides Lemon Zest and Sour Sweet.
>>
>>33876344
I was wondering if he just ran out of creative juice.
>>33876622
kek
>>
>>33876742
at least she got a lot of attention from an artist for a change
>>
>>33877483
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>33873211
>>33876344
She deserves so much more.
>>
>>33879302
She's a brat. Heck they all are.
>>
File: 2047315.jpg (961 KB, 3790x3090)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>33880276
But some are more than others.
>>
>>33880307
Would have worked better with a different art style. Still good though.
>>
I'm not a fan of bimbo-fied girls, but giant-tittied Sour Sweet works for me.
It's like she's super bitter about the fact that she didn't start getting attention until they ballooned up.
>>
>>33881101
Or maybe because they ballooned up and still no one cares about her.
>>
>>33881101
Shouldn't that be the other way around?
>>
>>33881401
It can switch back and forth with two-faced bitches.
>>
>>33881101
>>33881347
>>33881985

>"You men are just freaking perverts! You never cared about me until these two showed up! How can you hurt me like this anon?"
"But I wasn't thinking about your boobs. I wanted to know if I could borrow a pencil."
>"So you are implying I'm not pretty enough, even with my body?! With my bountiful chest and sexy behind? How can you hurt me like this anon?"
>Every freaking day
>>
>>33882080
>be the only one to not ask her out
>she goes after you
>because girl logic
>>
>>33881101
Of course they're a fancy high school, everything they have to wear conservatively.
>>
>>33881101
>>33881347
>say balloon
>maybe it's her trigger
>she gets extremely uncomfortable and erratic
>refer to "balloons" and she will throw you death glances
>you never dare to call her a balloon
>>
>>33883958
Yeah obviously.
>>
>I'll never get to watch Indy with Indi
>>
>>33885913
All of us never will.
>>
>>33886917
Shame.
>>
>>33887987
Close call. Nice.
>>
>She calls this dance "Airing Out The Beef-flaps"
>>
>>33885913
No camletoe and buttchecks. 2/5 pic.
>>
>>33888485
I haven't heard that one in years.
>>
>>33888485
>she doesn't know what it means
>explaining it to her results in her getting uber-ashamed, and only using it to insult the other girls
>>
>>33889277
This.
LZ is pure.
>>
File: large.png (634 KB, 1280x961)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>33887999
Nice digits.
>>
>>33888607
It's close.
>>
>>33890404
Hot image.
>>
File: topless.png (578 KB, 493x1000)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>33891598
>>
>>33891760
Spoiler that.
>>
>>33890404
>>33891760
She's the most athletic. That's why she has a rockin' bod.
>>
>>33888485
Shake it baby.
>>
Back to the top.
>>
>>33891760
dayum
>>
What's with all the newfagging? "Hot", "dayum", "*le rpg chat wolf whistle*", aren't adequate responses and you need to be at least 18 to use this site.
>>
>>33895807
Again.
>>
When new content from J*hn W*ck when?
>>
>>33897899
When the B**geyman returns
>>
>>33897899
>>33898501
What's with the Reddit censors?
>>
>>33891760
Hot dayum, this deserves a wolf whistle. She's not even my waifu but I'd totally f*ck her.
>>
>>33807214
The poor state of this general can be exemplified by the barely-legal millennials bumping the threads with one-worders, not one-liners, and their overly fixation on being lurkers rather than contributors.
>>
Do you guys think the Shadowbolt 5 will return again?
>>
>>33900489
I hope so.
>>
>>33899693
We may do a short story if you can give us an idea.
I had one where Sugarcoat meets a Drive-esque anon, with car/bike races and criminal chases while learning valuable lessons on humanity, humility, and how to be a real human bean in this taco we call life.
The thing is: I don't know any good street motorbike racing movies, so Sugarcoat's side would be very underdeveloped.
>>
>>33901408
>Drive-esque anon
This sounds pretty neat
>>
>>33884292
Do you think she's hiding anything?
>>
>>33901769

"Nice bike."
>"Thanks."
"Want a toothpick?"
>"That is by far the worst pick-up line I ever had."
>Anon blinks, toothpick in hand.
>"You... You really wanted to give me a toothpick?"
>He stores the toothpick in his pocket.
"You don't want a toothpick."
>For some reason, "A real hero" of College sounds softly in the background.
>>
>>33900489
Not in a significant way, that's for sure.
>>
>>33900489
I hope they do. They're so fucking hot!
>>
Yikes! 10!
>>
>>33901917
kek
>>
>>33884292
>offer her a toothpick >>33901917
>she tells you she's going to break into your house and strangle you in your sleep
What do you say?
>>
>>33905475

".... I'm not at home today."
>Sour Sweet looks at you dumbofed
"Are... Are you serious?! That's all you gonna say?!"
>Anon is keeping the toothpick in his hand, so he repeats the sign.
>"I don't want your darn toothpick."
>He stores it in his pocket.
>"Oh God, are you autistic or what?"
>Anon lowers the head for a bit, thinking for an answer.
>"Well?"
>Suddenly, "Under your spell" starts to sound, rising slowly. Anon has the most human eyes a man can show.
"I'm not. I just drive."
>>
>>33807214
I miss the nude edit threads.
>>
>>33906572
Who doesn't? Best sexy stuff, and it was fun give the girls our imaginary body measures.
It looked more like EqG: Sailor moon.
>>
>>33900489
I got my hopes up.
>>
>>33900489
If they returned in Rollercoaste of Friendship, they may return for a cross-state concert.
>>
>>33908358
Only two of them returned for that, though.
>>
>>33908666
At least is something.
Plus, see it this way: you guys returned way before the dazzlings. All they got was a fake costume.
>>
>>33908763
Well the dazzlings also have their little music video now
>>
>>33899566
top kek
>>
>>33909544
You got an special, who was the best of the 3.
>>
>>33910513
Adagio.
>>
>>33911209
Sour Sweet
Sugarcoat
Lemon Zest
>>
>>33911514
Oh. Damn it. Well I guess then
Sour Sweet
Sunny Flare
Lemon Zest
>>
>>33911545
Still, it was a good point. Adagio is really hot.
Also, while the S5 had more appearances, we have to respect the fact that rhe Dazzlings managed to stay popular after all this time, only showing up during the second movie.
>>
>>33911739
Yeah that's true.
>>
>>33911739
There's still the possibility of a short that's coming up with the Dazzlings.
>>
Would you guys be okay if Cadence and Shining Armor had an episode(s)?
>>
>>33912833
More than ok, I'll be happy to see sci-twi having some interaction with her old mentor and her brother.
>>
>>33912833
That'll be great.
>>
>>33912519
It'd better be.
>>
>>33912833
I hope as well. I love human Cadence.
>>
Good evening everybody.
>>
>>33915149
Good evening.
>>
>page 10 in 3 hours
The fuck is going on?
>>
>>33807214
>>>33905200
>>
>>33915717
it's pretty obvious
summerfags returned to the board
they're harmless this year though
>>
>>33916002
Oh, I forgot about that. Maybe there'll be a lot less of them now that the board is like 3 times as ded as before.
>>
>>33911209
>not aria
>>
File: 2058006.jpg (689 KB, 1900x1800)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>
>>33916643
She looks healthy.
>>
>>33917365
Well, she has to be. She is part of a very important (probably private) preparatory school.
She must be up to standars.
>>
>>33917365
If only the artstyle was better. Not gonna lie I still like the pic though
>>
File: large-16.png (555 KB, 903x1024)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>
>>33917365
Not with those proportions.
>>
>>33918750
I thought big breasts means you're healthy.
>>
File: 1550342887009.jpg (14 KB, 387x461)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>33919590
>big breasts means you're healthy
>>
>>33919590
It's the context.
>>
>>33916168
Good taste
>>
File: large-24.png (368 KB, 819x1024)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>
>>33921144
Fit.
>>
If you could write an episode(s) of the shadow five what would it be about?
>>
>>33921533
Their trip to the spa.
>>
>>33921533
cranking guys under tables
>>
>>33921533
How about their yatch ride? I didn't saw them on this one.
>>
>>33921533
Their everyday routines.
>>
>>33921533
Any one of them getting a date and the five of them being out of their collective minds nervous. In the end one of them does a Stitch-tier "Hiii" to their oneitis (I think that's the word.). There'd be implications daughters of rich parents who get send to a prep school have practically no idea what dating is outside of the movies they watch in secret because their parents thought they were irrealistic and inappropriate. Literally all they know about love is movies and books they hide because their parents banned them and told their girls that every boy is a predator.
I like to think Lemon Zest going full sperg when getting her hand brushed against and doing Pinkie-tier laws of physics breaking. Double this when it's actual handholding.
>>
>>33921614
Is this a joke?
>>
>>33921533
Their middle school years
>>
>>33921614
Well, that's something.
>>
>>33922700
I imagine her going full sperg hen a new rock album from a legendary band comes out
>>
Back up
>>
>>33925958
Again.
>>
>>33921613
Sugarcoat's hair would be hell to redo after having it washed because the styling is so complicated looking.
>>
File: 1559599657914.png (303 KB, 572x613)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>
File: 1559615483743.png (379 KB, 572x613)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>33927756
Fix'd
>>
>>33927756
>>33927891
Cute.
>>
>>33921614
Which one does it the best?
>>
>>33928623
Probably Lemon Zest. She may practice in the local nightclub.
>>
>>33919590
>>33920589
Big breasts, wide hips, round butt. Shape over mass. Such women are statistically more likely to live longer and, more importantly, survive childbirth many times.
>>
>>33928908
>Mommy Flare
Hmmm, I wonder how the child will be raise. But if Sunny turns out like Rarity, he will be very chic.
Plus, preggy Flare sound like a cute event in her life.
>>
>>33928737
Not soursweet.
>>
>>33921614
>>33928737
You don't know expensive prep schools. Kissing is like marriage to them.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (56 KB, 857x800)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>33921614
>>33923026
>>33923743
>>33928623
>>33928737
>>33929207
>multi device samefag back again for the summer
>>
>>33929911
>everyone I don't like is a samefag
Way to ruin the "not-so-stuck up prep school students" headcanon.
>>
File: k.gif (3.61 MB, 600x338)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB GIF
>>33929976
>grr how dare you call me out!
here's your final reply from me m8
>>
>>33921613
The only ones I can really see going to a spa are Sunny Flare and Sour Sweet. Not even Sugarcoat if I'm honest.
>>
>>33930011
Not him but it would have been wiser if you did that sooner anon. He's going to persist until August anyway and we all know it.
>>33927891
I'm not used to her face being like this.
>>
>>33929976
This.
>>33930011
>calling out
>caring for replies
Reddit.
>>
>>33906572
>>33907100
What happened to those threads? Did they just stop caring?
>>
>>33930091
They got overrun by shitposters, screeching about pedophilia and be so sad to be wanking to edits.
They finally got to our nerves, and we just fucked off.
I guess it just got worse because now those same guys are everywhere now, seeking to fill some imaginary hate quota.
>>
>>33930091
After a while the editors took a break until it was a bump fest. Many didn't listen when it was sugested others could try.
>>
>>33930101
>screeching about pedophilia and be so sad to be wanking to edits
That's autism for you.
>They finally got to our nerves, and we just fucked off.
That's autistic.
>>
>>33930107
There's so much a man can take. Also, this >>33930104
Most of the posters have no art skill whatsoever, so we couldn't sustain the threads for too long.
I know there are tutorials, but they are a bit hard to come by.
>>
Which Shadowbolt is the purest?
>>
>>33930721
My vote goes to Sugarcoat.
>>
>>33930721
Sour Sweet.
>>
>>33930721
Lemon Zest.
>>
>>33930721
Lemon Zest.
The ones listening to music nonstop are the never touched a man. Hugging doesn't count.
>>
How different would you life been if you went to CPA or hang out with the Shadow 5?
>>
>>33932449
Ughh, very tense for sure.
Before FG, I would have been under high pressure because of the school standars and the "fuck you, I'm better" attitude of thw general population.
The S5 wouldn't be my friends. In fact, I think I just insult them all together as we fight each other for relevance.
After S5, I would be open to give friendship a chance, but maybe I just turn into one of the kids who asked to be transfered to CHS, and leave the school behind.
>>
>>33932449
*How different would your life have been
>>
>>
If you could plow any of the shadow 5 who would it be?
>>
>>33933670
Sour Sweet.
>>
>>33933670
Sugarcoat because her hair looks like snow.
>>
>>33933553
>Oval pizza
>>
>>33933670
Sugarcoat, because of dat ass.
>>
>>33933670
Indigo Zap.
>>
Are all the Shadow 5 fertile?
>>
>>33934340
>Sugarcoat's breeding hips
>Sour Sweet's momma boobs
>Indigo Zap's strong and youth body
>Lemon Zest's huge energy
>Whatever Sunny has

They are going to pop babies the moment they touch a dick.
>>
Would you guys be okay if Cadance and Shining Armor have a special/short(s)?
>>
>>33935024
Hell Yeah!
>>
>>33934340
They're doing some shady fertility experiments in which the girls turn hyper-sexual shortly before period and will definitely get pregnant, but only after they've married the guy. So much as touching another man would cause physical pain in them.
>>
Gotta make more top students. The "plebeians" are overrunning the world.
>>
Which of the Shadow Five would find their way out of a hedge maze first?
>>
>>33936310
Sugarcoat.
>>
>>33936019
>The world
Or rather just the town, mostly that other school Canterlot High where there's less "patrician students"
>>
>>33936310
Lemon Zest.
>>
>>33937556
by cranking off guys under the table
>>
>>33936310
Definitely Indigo Zap.
>>
>>33936744
What are exchange programs?
>>
Why is there only 10 pages available for threads?
>>
>>33938569
Probably a limit.
Besides, the quantity of pages depends on how active a board is. Some boards have up to 15 pages.
>>
>>33938569
In the olden times it was a programming factor. Each board got 150 threads with 300 to 500 posts. 4chan was one of the few websites that made it to Web 2.0 while many other burned to the ground. Imagine all gifs getting unpostable and breaking your system. This is what old moot averted and was hailed for it and has since been become tradition.
Now back to ponies.
>>
>>33938644
>>33938828
That's interesting. Thanks.
>>
>>33938161
The only thing that comes to my mind are foreign exchange programs.
>>
File: large.png (282 KB, 576x1024)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>
>>33940202
They're so cute together.
>>
>>33941121
I know right
>>
File: large-22.png (201 KB, 819x1024)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>
File: 1529590032611.png (1.27 MB, 1004x2096)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>
>>33941996
She really has some good stuff. Wished she had more love.
>>
>>33941996
Never understood why the artist gives everyone the tits.
>>
>>33942262
Same.
>>
AlexanderGrey is back.

>>33943685
>>
>>33943756
He's been back >>33918697
>>
>>33936580
This. She's the smartest out of the five and won't waste her time doing pointless shit.
>>
>>33941996
She's cute.
>>
>>33946710
she is
>>
>>33934380
>>Whatever Sunny has
Money
>>
Back up.
>>
I have a Castlevania idea involving the shadowbolts but I don’t know whether to put it here or super humans
>>
>>33948183
You can do it in both if you want to.
>>
>>33948194
Actually that’s not a bad idea.
>>
>>33948183
>>33948204
I wanna see where this is gonna go.
>>
>>33948227
We need to keep it clean for Alexander. He should post it in the super human thread to be safe
>>
>>33948435
How do you know for sure that's Alex.
>>
>>33948444
I’m not saying it’s Alex with the Castlevania story. I’m saying that anon should post it in the other thread, since this is Alex’s thread, and super human needs the green
>>
>>33948446
Oh okay. Sorry.
>>
>>33948183
I'd like one.
>>33948435
>>33948446
Neither of your posts make any sense. When did anyone ever say this was Alex's thread?
>>
>>33881101
>>33881347
>>33884292
there's something very lewd with the b word.
>>
File: large-14.jpg (419 KB, 724x1024)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>
>>33949783
She's a fox.
>>
>>33949783
Did she go to Ann Summers?
>>
>>33950958
Who?
>>
>>33951011
It's an adult retailer in the UK.
>>
>>33951041
ah
>>
>>33949447
How so?
>>
>>33930101
I was there and I don't remember anything like that.
>>
File: 43345t.png (70 KB, 238x196)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>
>>33949445
Seemed pretty clear to me. And this is his thread. He’s said so
>>
sleepy time
>>
>>33950958
If they sell slutty clothes, then yes. Indigo would be the type of girl to talk big game about sex and dress like a whore but is a total virgin.
>>
>>33953387
They're all so cute.
>>
>>33953387
Sugarcoat bust too big.
>>
>>33954028
What?! She is more flatter than the skatting board. Are you sure you meant Sugarcoat?
>>
>>33954089
I meant soursweet.
>>
>>33954028
Every clique has that one girl whose big ones put the others' mothers to shame.
>>
>>33954203
Some have two girls based on my experience.
>>
>>33949447
This, but only when directed at an appropriate girl.
>>
What ever happen to cinch.
>>
>>33955538
She retired, remember?
>>
>>33956653
Did they ever explain it?
>>
>>33957284
No, in the Dance Magic special Sunny Flare just says that things are going better in Crystal Prep since Cinch left
>>
>>33951482
>>
>>33957292
I'm betting she wasn't fired and just left on her own out of shame.
>>
To talk to a Shadowbolt, please press 1.
>>
>>33959070
>>
>>33953387
I still think it's not very realistic that only one of the six of them has her phone out.
>>
>>33959574
Phones are life.
>>
>>33959574
It's not Earth.
>>
>>33960492
Then where is it?
>>
>>33960991
It's the EqG world, but not the Earth. It's not that difficult to grasp. It's still a fantasy show with colorful skins magical pony powers and absurd names.
>>
>>33961214
Is the EQG world not Earth though?
>>
>>33961912
See >>33960492
>>
>>33960439
Phones are too breakable.
>>
>>33961912
It's like a GTA/Saints's Row world.
Based but (technically) not on Earth.
>>
>>33962705
Is it flat
>>
>>33962910
That is a question or a sentence?
>>
File: sour.png (1022 KB, 789x1024)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
>>33839073
>>33839716
not big boobs but here's an edit of a boobie
>>
>>33962984
That's a start
>>
>>33962984
Sexy!
>>
>>33962984
Lovers of chests big and small are patrician.
>>
>>33962984
This one's alright but I still like this one better. >>33860274
>>
>>33963641
that's fair
>>
>>33962993
>>33963476
>>33963631
danke
>>
>>33963645
Bitte schon.
>>
What should the next OP pic?
>>
>>33963716
Let's discuss this when we reach 499.
>>
>>33963716
One of the girls in dark clothes.
>>
>>33963631
You have good taste.
>>
>>33964639
Sunny works best in dark clothes
>>
When is Alex updating? Should we abandon thread?
>>
>>33965236
He just did in Fingerbang.
>>
File: large-11.jpg (328 KB, 1280x927)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>
>>33964639
Lemon Zest.
>>
Did they ever explain on what happen to Indi Zap?
>>
>>33966243
I didn't find anything.
>>
>>33966243
She was on a boat trip with her family from what I read
>>
>>33966608
>On a boat trip
>Right before a contest about winning a yacht trip.

Nah, I say she was more like "dancing's for nerds" and stayed home eating all the chocobars
>>
>>33966849
>Eating all the chocobars
She can't stay in shape that way
>>
>>33965236
>>33965693
Post a link if it's SB5.
Also, I think we should include Sci-Twi.
>>
>>33966243
Hack writers.
>>
Is it me or is this thread never have a flame war?
>>
>>33967473
It was a metaphor. Truth be told, I bet the writers just forgot about her and said "eh, fuck it. Who cares anyway?".
>>
>>33929911
>multi device
I like saying "Mully Device", it's funnier that way.
>>33948435
>>33948446
>>33952856
>And this is his thread. He’s said so
No I didn't. I made some OPs when no one else would. This thread's OP was someone else's: >>33807216 >>33807276
And the next one will be someone else’s too.
But in any case, no one said I have to be the only writer here, there's like 10 different writers in the archival pastes.
I barely come here and if anything, Fingerbang's the thread I'm in charge of and even that's kind of a stretch to say.
Why do you think I wanted to say "/you/ guys just merge with /us/ over in Fingerbang" in >>33807168
>>33948183
I say go for it if you feel like it. I remember the super humans thread too, by the way. I've never been into capeshit but they're a good thread.
>>33833285
>>33833567
>>33834482
>>33835494
Okay, so NOW I'm here. I don't feel like making this post much longer so refer to these posts of mine from before:
>>33918697
>>33921056
>>
>>33967700
We no fire war have, is good funny but hard to happen.
>>
>>33967731
>>33833218
~
>Maybe this new job idea wasn’t such a bad thing.
>You’re going to get a new desk soon, and new students to really connect with outside of blackmail and other unrealistic drama.
>There is a little bit more paperwork that you have to sign, but you get it out of the way and start preparing for the new set up job you’ve signed up for.
>Sure Padded Briefcase was a trustworthy fellow, why wouldn’t he be?
>You happen to be on social media, looking forward to the future and stuff, when you notice a new DM on your facebook.
>It’s none other than something from Sugarcoat.
>There is this half second window when you almost start reading it, but then your hand click the little text box closed because a seemingly metaphorical voice in your head and heart told you to do so.
>All of that noise is a thing of the past now; she’s not going to Canterlot High, and you’re not going to whatever fucking college she’s going to.
>You continue about your business, a formal dean.
>Can’t back out of the contract anyway.
~
>At the (early) end of the year, there are winners and losers.
>Suri Polymare and Upper Crust are a couple of the winners.
>They wear smug expressions as they mosey about next to the school grounds, resting on benches, counting their amounts of money on online accounts.
>Watching the numbers continuously grow.
>Oh how it delights them so.
>Coco pommel is also with them at times, but only when they say it’s okay for her to be around to be able to look at their screens.
>They start telling her all about how life is unfair and you sometimes have to play dirty in order not to get screwed over sometimes.
>It’s a really wholesome talk to them, because they’re telling her that they’re not going to be around to “help” her anymore and she needs to be able to fend for herself in the corrupt environment they’ve managed to bend to their favor.
~
>>
>>33967738
>A rather notable winner is Sunny flare.
>Of course, her parents’ money has always been a nice cushion to fall on, for almost any situation. And this situation is no exception.
>Oh, they have the best money for the best lawyers, probably more than even the school itself they’re suing could get their hands on, because it’s all about who makes the phone call first… and Sunny Flare enjoys the rest of her spring relaxing in her castle room shittalking her Instagram enemies and eating cookies n cream ice cream.
>Upper Crust sends her a few text messages every now and then, starting some deal making with her as they both now watch the numbers go up and down and begin to plan how they’re going to manage this together since the contract is a thing.
>Sunny takes a bite of the cookies n cream ice cream, talking online about cream.
>She looks on shopping websites and uses the price tags she sees to divide up her share of the amounts and plan how she’s going to build her spoils of war, or in this case, networking and court battles.
>And the lawyer costs are anything but ignored, but it’s no problem for Sunny’s family.
>Sunny Flare and Upper Crust strengthen their friendship and hook eachother up with some bankrolls.
>Padded briefcase and his folks will take care of taking to the banks and baking the dough into bread, and the cream to spread onto it after it’s done better be pretty fucking sweet.
>There’s going to be some chips with some gravy on the side, how much of it depends on what collared shirt man says to certain people.
>Maybe hunt down some bucks on the way. Though, some prefer duck meat, but Sunny and Upper prefer their bills dipped in cheese.
>Taking some serious paper, raking some delicious green; stacks and wads delivered in the back of a limousine.
>…Money, I don’t fuckin’ know.
>Anyway, Sunny’s family already obtained the best lawyers.
~
>>
>>33967740
>>33930060
>But of course, there’s the losers as well.
>At the library, Mulberry desperately replies to himself with alternative failed memes.
>Losing fights left and right and denying it after realizing his unfunny spam isn’t as safe to post anymore; it takes less and less effort to laugh at him these days.
~
>A rather notable loser in this is Sour Sweet.
>She currently sits in a jail cell, waiting to have one singular phone call with even someone she promised not to talk to, but she knows that’s not going to happen.
>One officer walks by with a bandage on his face over where the nails scratched. He sees the look in her eyes and gets a notion to reach for his taser again before remembering that there’s bars in the way this time.
>A couple of female cops haul her out of the cell and take her into an examination room.
>Hours later, Sour Sweet has to remain on sedatives lest she go berserk once more.
>She used to have visions and plans for taking over the school more than Suri Polymare or Upper Crust ever could.
>Now she has visions and plans for escaping the police station undetected, while mostly dreaming about it while unconscious.
>Rage infects her dreams, after having lost it all because she became shortsighted in the face of two cunning con-artists.
>If she ever makes it out of this place, there is going to be hell to pay for the entire world.
>But of course, there’s that little possibility that Sour Sweet will never make it out of here that lingers in the back of her known mental possibilities.
>She knows that dreams don’t always come true, and the handcuffs on her wrists really ring that statement home.
>For her, for the officers hoping she doesn’t make a scene again and basically all of her former friends that are glad as all fuck she got hoisted away behind bars after all the shit she’s done.
>>
>>33967745
>Here’s part of the story of arguably the two greatest winners of the feud.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBejeI1Sax4
>Lemon Zest and Indigo Zap strut through the local park together.
>Stepping to the rhythm of the beat and swinging the bag full of spray paint cans they hold together in one hand each.
>The sun should be coming up soon, but they won’t need too much time to do this.
>They make it to the stone bridge and set up their temporary studio.
>Distant hissing sounds can be heard from where some frisbee landed that a dog never caught.
>In Zest’s mind, the blood of her enemies is smeared all over the castle walls, a reminder of what it’s like to go to war with her legions.
>A reminder of what there is for them to lose, and lots of it.
>Beautiful crimson tapestries are put up, directly on the cold hard stone.
>They really tie the room together, like a cornerstone in a magnificent arch that tells the story of the ages.
>The story of the duke’s exile, the story of the Valkyrie’s imprisonment, the slaughter of all the Indigo warrior’s foes from Cadence’s tower.
>Death never looked so lively, crushing one’s enemies never felt so satisfying.
>A colorful message is left on the inner wall of the bridge, over other people’s graffiti, drowning it out with the well thought out message of::: “SAMPLE TEXT”.
>3D extrusion letters, shading, shine, hyperrealistic detail, perfect for being shared around the internet as a bland meme for a couple of days.
>The sun is now high in the sky, and the two ambitious comrades stroll through the park on Sunday Morning with piercing glares scanning the clouds overhead.
>Still walking to the beat.
>>
>>33942331
He gives them the same pair of tits, or they vary very little, but always look as if in a push up bra.
>>
>>33967750
~
>Early in the morning.
>Rising to the garden.
>Gloriosa watches the arrival of the pardoned.
>…
>Here it goes, your first day at Canterlot High.
>The school year can’t end for you juuuuust yet, but your new position could have at least started on next Monday instead of today, a Friday.
>There’s Gloriosa Daisy, you’d recognize her pretty much immediately.
>”Well look who it is!” Gloriosa calls over in a ‘rise and shine’-y voice at you.
>She’s smiling way too pleasantly for this time of morning, usually people are devastated to get up early to do this shit.
>But hey, passion for your job goes a long way.
>You walk on in expecting that previous thought to play into what you’re going to say to Celestia and Luna, the two you heard about who run this joint.
>At least there’s two others instead of just one other being Cadance this time around.
>If anything, you just hope these two are a lot more responsible than Cadance as Principal (and now also Vice Principal).
>You almost took the janitor job, but then realized that such a position might not be as desirably with a less proper school, and that the offer for guidance counselor might be better now that there’s not shady things going on in here that’s pretty much only one step below literal drug rings.
>Why is there no one here?
>All office doors are locked, so you just sit on one of the nearby waiting benches with your belongings you brought with you until someone else pulls up.
>Finally, there’s someone.
>There they are, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. Right as there are already a bunch of students walking into the school.
>Damn, they’re just as fine lookin’ as Cad- hey stop that, you should have those thoughts anymore, not after what happened.
>No slippery slopes this time.
>Celestia lets out a playful “aww”, “Oh, you didn’t have to come in this early!” She plants her hands on her cheeks. “Were you waiting this whole time?”
>>
>>33967753
“I… oh. I just usually come in early since that’s how it went at the other school.” You reply.
>”Oh that’s right.” Says Celestia. “Well don’t you worry, you don’t have to always be bright and early.”
>Vice Principal Luna walks in right after her and says hello to you.
>You begin by talking to the two and doing a really informal tour of the school with them.
>Right away, you can tell that they’re nowhere near as uptight as Crystal Prep Academy.
>There’s already students everywhere, and some of the are waving hello to you as you walk by with their Principal and Vice Principal.
>The rooms you see aren’t as decorated, the floor isn’t as shiny and everything just looks standard as far as you can tell.
>And there are a lot less rooms to see as well, let alone the hallways not being as long.
>Students who interact with you are already enough evidence to prove that they’re ten times as friendly as the last place.
>One dude with dreadlocks and a hacky-sack chills by a couple of the lockers all like “sup?” as he turns to you.
>You wave back and he returns to his business, not appearing to be plotting anything at all.
>In the midst of conversation, the two women let you know that they’re sisters who have been running the school together for a while.
>They used to attend the school and then went to college in the nearby area, and then they became staff members and eventually took over as Principal and Vice Principal.
>It was a pretty interesting story.
>You’re soon introduced to your office.
>It’s about the size of your study at home, couple of bookshelves, one file cabinet, and of course, desk and chair to go with it.
>Other than that, there’s basically nothing in the room.
>”This used to just be a makeshift conference room that we didn’t really use for anything other than meetings for when the regular conference room is in use.” Luna tells you. “It’s pretty nice we finally found a permanent use for it.”
>>
>>33967758
“Interesting.” You nod. “Seems cozy in here already.”
>”Anyway, that’s all of your things?” Celestia points to the cardboard box in your arms.
“Yeah. I’m a light packer.”
>”Hah, we know the feeling, right, Luna?”
>Luna nods right as the bell rings.
>”Oh! We gotta get to our offices now. See ya and good luck!” Celestia and Luna hurry on back to their offices down the hall so they can start morning announcements.
>They literally squeezed the school tour into their schedule at the last minute, but they seemed pretty on the ball about things.
>It’s clear they know this place very well, and know what everyone’s like and aren’t distant like Cadance was regarding the Crystal Prep students.
>You already have a good feeling about this school.
>Almost feel like something’s been beckoning you to come here, all throughout your time at Crystal Prep, or at least most of the time.
>There were so many times when you thought about this place, and you feel like you’re catching the tail end of something that’s been going on here that went some kind of a signal to you.
>What makes that funny is that it’s late into May now.
>You missed the entire school year here until the last part.
>…
>Anyway, the morning announcements are had as you’re unpacking your things, making everything feel like the beginning of a movie or something.
>Then homeroom, first and second period of the day go by completely eventless.
>Your mind is still so corrupted by the bullshit that it keeps going back to wondering if Celestia and Luna steep in the same room… or the same bed.
>All that’s happened has done this to your imagination, but things keep telling you not to let such impure fantasies into your thoughts.
>Feels like the same notion that told you to close that DM from Sugarcoat.
>And the same notion that’s been making you think about this school at all in the first place.
>For some reason, you imagine a plane crashing into the ocean.
>>
>>33967763
~
>It’s the middle of the day now.
>Indigo Zap decides to head on over to Lemon Zest’s house for a celebratory sleepover during which they’ll play endless video and computer games and listen to countless old-school rap and classic rock songs.
>She brings her own sleeping bag, her own X-Station video game console and a bunch of junk food, just to name a few of the things she packed.
>They drive over with the wind blowing over the town from the distant horizon, feeling it in the open air as they step out of the car.
>Sentimental echoes of the past are mimicked as they do the exact same thing they used to do together, have some wholesome innocent fun while pretending the rest of the world doesn’t exist.
>No blackmail text messages here, just a messy kitchen full of splatters and spills from the process of “inventing a new kind of cookie that has dorito batter in it”.
>No loud dramatic arguments here, just over-the-house tennis with proper tennis racquets to make sure that the tennis ball makes it over the roof without breaking any windows.
>No secretly shittalking any “friends”, just a challenge to play on the electronic keyboard the exact melody or theme to a Pirates of the Caribbean movie blasting at full volume in the living room.
>No waiting for class to end here, just racing around the neighborhood streets with a couple of old bikes.
>Lemon Zest and Indigo Zap start up what’s going to be a whole weekend of things like these along with winning endless battles in Zest’s historical computer games with Indigo’s undying winning spirit.
>They can’t wait until the sky starts to turn colors and they start their Lord of the Rings marathon after crushing digital enemies of their own.
>Prepared to go on an Odyssey.
~
>>
>>33967765
>Sugarcoat sits in her room, blank face and phone glued to her nose.
>She sees that the formal dean still has his Facebook in existence.
>Something just happened to come over her, since all of the drama has basically ended aside the lawsuits that are piling up.
>But she has learned that the dean himself is exempt from that burden, and she at least wants to formally apologize for everything.
>She forgot what his number is, and she doesn’t remember how it got deleted off of her phone; her head is kind of spinning right now.
>Can’t remember if someone else took it off or if she went into a fit of rage and got rid of his number herself. But either way, Sugarcoat regrets it being gone, now that there’s no more school and the dean was the last thing she remembers being some sort of beacon of hope for common sense and maybe affection from that place.
>The girl is doing everything she can to contact him; she can see him online.
>She’s been trying all day, but to no avail.
>Former dean is just… not responding.
>Sugarcoat doesn’t understand this… was she really too abrasive with him? That really isn’t too little of a possibility what with all the things she said to him before.
>It would not at all be surprising if he kept the mentality that she doesn’t want anything to do with him anymore, and he now has her blocked.
>Probably under the assumption that she has him blocked, but nevertheless, he’s not responding to him. And it’s obviously not because he blocked her because the messages are still going through.
>Sugarcoat prays that he stays logged in and types up another message, wanting more than anything else in the world to apologize, but she’s just left there with tears in her eyes once again.
>…
>Welp, it’s towards the end of your first day here, already past the end of one of the last Fridays of the school year for the students at this place.
>>
File: B52.jpg (122 KB, 1968x1113)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>33967769
>It’s a good thing you’re a guidance counselor now, because the students coming to your office aren’t coming for technical or disciplinary purposes, but for seeking social help or whatever it’s called.
>Nothing anyone has ever approached you with was even remotely serious or sounding like it would be a process to handle.
>Just “I’m kind of stressed out about homework and I heard you were the new guidance counselor”.
>Because, hey, that’s how that shit works around here, right? You’re just suddenly plopped into this position of being a guidance counselor out of nowhere and that there’s not many preliminary requirements that come beforehand.
>(different sounding) Knock knock.
“Come right in!” Your voice is finally cheerful again, a little surprised that there are students still coming here after school is over.
>Shouldn’t they be eager to go home for the weekend, at least students in a school like this?
>Actually, they might be enjoying school so much that they don’t want to leave, who knows?
>In walks this girl whom you’re not sure whether or not you’ve seen before.
>She has light tangerine skin, vibrant red and yellow hair… and tears in her glossy turquoise eyes.
“What happened?” You start before a couple of more girls enter the room behind her as they console her.
>Her friend with pale skin, swirly purple hair and lots of eyelashes speaks first. “My friend is having an emotional breakdown.”
>…Why did they come to the guidance counselor?
>Another friend with dark hair with a pink streak in it fills you in. “She just got harshly rejected by a guy she really likes who made a huuuuge scene about it in front of everyone.”
>Oh, well now it sounds like something you should handle, or at least call her parents for.
>Look at something in her friend’s hand.
>What kind of flowers are those?

More in next thread.
>>
>>33967776
Mighty good stuff partner.
>>
>>33967776
the kids at chs shouldn't be as bad as cpa. I don't like how Indigo is still running around though. I get she changed but she's still kind of a bitch.
>>
>>33967776
Are you done with the EQG rewrite?
>>
>>33967817
Thanks.
>>33967824
I guess I get that. Yeah.
>>33967840
Yeah, I'll post it in the next thread tomorrow whatever time of day someone makes it, along with something else I got.
>>
>>33967751
That's just the artstyle unfortunately
>>
>>33967776
I like the airplane.
>>
>>33966849
Nah? I wish I could find the source, from where the writers said she was on a boat trip with her family. I’m also gonna call you a massive faggot
>>
>>33966849
>>33968682
Found it. Eat my asshole, belland

Regarding Indigo Zap's whereabouts during the events of My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Dance Magic, Ishi Rudell stated in mid-May 2017 that the character was "on vacation somewhere"[1] and Gillian M. Berrow stated on June 24, 2017, "She's on vacation with her family. They're on a cruise."[2]
>>
>>33968688
link?
>>
>>33967872
Looking forward to it.
>>
Should we let this thread died?
>>
>>33970791
No
>>
>>33967972
Well lots of artists in the fandom have shitty styles
>>
>>33967731
I also sometimes lurk in /sup/
Glad I'm not the only one
>>
>>33971497
Like Sundown
>>
Emergency! 10!
>>
>>33970813
Why not?
>>
>>33967776
I wonder if he hates EQGTS?
>>
I wonder which shadow 5 makes the most money.
>>
>>33972192
The only bad thing with Sundown is the fact that he didn't draw any of the S5.
Not even cinch.
>>
What is the bust size of Cinch?
>>
What should be the next OP pic?
>>
Would you guys be okay if they were in a relationship?
>>
>>33973451
>>33973491
>>33973554
Will you stop repeating the same fucking questions already? Where did you even come from?
>>
>>33973579
The "Eqg the series" thread.
The huemonkeys there are really losing it at other eqg threads recently.
>>
>>33973590
Oh fuck not them again
>>
>>33973590
I noticed too. Summer barely started and it cant end soon enough
Anyway since John said he wasn't making the next thread I guess I'll do it
>>
new >>33973638
>>
>>33973579
>>33973590
>>33973596
>>33973617
I hate something therefore it's the samefag. I find that fucking sad.
>>
>>33973671
>no one mentioned anything about a samefag
hmmmmm

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.