[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 48 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 5200a.png (1.15 MB, 1324x1130)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
A quest about going up

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/ascent

>It is a time of war, The nations of ponies fight for control of the known lands.
You are a young stallion, Bellows, son of Blacksmiths Mirror Dust and Mountain Breeze. In these troubled times, your home has come under attack by the Dragon Merrimack who has been taking villagers as tribute to keep from burning the town to cinders. You are the only able bodied pony the town has to spare to confront this horrible beast. it is your duty to climb the mountain and slay the dragon, saving your home from certain destruction.

Lorebook: https://pastebin.com/E34QyV5T

Player's notebook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t45CaKdxRcHO0quA6nDjVCIW7ZZ9y1_juhTX46E54v4/edit?usp=sharing

Discord: https://discord.gg/a5KQwaw

After entering the town of Fairfax And selling crystalline pieces of an ancient golem, you fought and the mage Snapdragon, who was defeated by a young traveler named Star. With Snapdragon now in the custody of the town guard, pending her punishment, you now settle down with 2 young mares you met in town, but will this be a relaxing evening or a stressful mistake?

[Items]
-Father's Prized sword (Claymore)
-Bed Roll
-708 bits
-apple
-loaf of sour-loaf (wheat is roughly ground making it more gritty, your favorite) 2 days ration, 3 if you feed sparingly
-torch
-flint
-knife
-ax head
-pick
-shovel
-net
-Sling
-diamond dog bronze helmet
-Armored Diamond dog vest
-bottomless flask (Filled with health potion)
-alchemy notebook
-necklace of flame protection
-pearl of forbidden secrets
>>
File: 105.png (323 KB, 600x600)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
You flop your head back on the bed and take a look at granite cowering at the head of the bed, sure enough you see her try and wipe her eyes and hide her face.
“Are you okay?”
>Granite Gulps down a lump in her throat and gives a small, “Mmm Hmm”
>”Seriously!?” Rosey asks, “Granite, why are you trying to ruin this for me!?”
>It takes granite a moment to respond as she seems to freeze, “I-I’m not. Trying...”
>”Then what are you doing!? You don’t have to be here, you can leave if you’re going to be like this!”
“Do you need a hug or something?”
>”Granite?” Rosey asks.
Granite stays quiet.
Peering back at Rosey you can see her getting a lot more angry than you’ve seen her, which is strange having experienced her normal bubble-headed and happy-go-lucky demeanor. She catches you looking at her, and in what seems like a brief panic, manages to force a smile back at you.
>>
>>33774624
Great, one of them is about to have a panic attack and the other is intentionally trying to manipulate us. My mood is officially dead.
>>
>>33774624
The best thing to do is present two paths to her if she still insists on being here. One, you can take the reins and what you want to her. Two. You lay back and let her touch you or whatever she's comfortable with. Which would she like? Or does she want something else? What does she want from this?
>>
>>33774624
Hey it's alright, I understand why you're angry and you don't have to hide it but yelling isn't going to get us anywhere. Granite isn't going to ruin anything, but first before we move on we all need to figure out what in tarturus Is going on right now, I'm more confused than anything at the moment and it's screwing with my head. We'll go through one question at a time, just answer them for now and we'll deal with the answers in a bit.
Granite, what is going on? You pretty obviously don't want to be here but you insist on being here, why?
>>
Granite doesn't have to do anything right now. Just move forward with Rosey and let Granite make up her own mind. Be wary of Rosey's seeming dual personalities.
>>
>>33774828
>>33774659
Seconding both of these.

Sorry about the name, I'm always forgetting to turn it off.
>>
>>33774828
Not dual personalities, just intentionally pretending to be somebody she isn't. It's possible also why Granite is so worried about her.
>>
>>33774624
>seems like a brief panic, manages to force a smile back at you.
Ah, you're both lying. That's less than I can work with. That's less than anyone can work with. Granite's probably being incomprehensible because she has a conflict with you which you're hiding. That means I can' trust you, which means less of an emotional connection. That sucks, but this still ought be worth a warm tug and thrust even without rose-colored glasses. Essentially this >>33774645 except do it anyway. Do we have a boner yet?

>>33774710
>not ruin
The experience has absolutely been damaged to some degree.

>>33774844
What do you mean, secondng both? They say to do opposite things. One says to give and ultimatum and the other says to leave her alone.
>>
>>33774893
They still work because if she can't pick then we pick for her which is to ignore her.
>>
>>33774904
So, rape?
>>
>>33774917
>ignoring someone is the same as raping them
lol?
>>
>>33774893
>What do you mean?
Yes they are a bit contradictory aren't they? I guess what I meant was that I'm happy with either of they can't be worked together.

>The experience has absolutely been damaged to some degree.
That's true to some extent, but admitting that would only make things worse for everyone. So I'm trying to suggest downplaying the impact or simply ignoring it.
>>
>>33774931
Ignoring somebodies desire to not want sex and having sex with them anyway is rape.
>>
>>33774957
>ignoring someone is a euphemism for fuck them
lol?
I'm not seeing the part where they suggest we stick our tactic in granite.
>>
>>33774935
>admitting that would only make things worse for everyone
Fine, I can work a compromise out of that. You think honesty would be to brutal, and I think joining them in their little manipulative games by saying things like "not going to ruin anything" will just be ill-advised and transparent and won't work.
So how about we just don't make a claim either way?

You know, crying is basically asking for help. When that help comes and you push it away or ignore it, you're basically just being abusive.
>>
>>33774957
Ignore means "pretend they aren't there." If I wanted to suggest just flat out fucking her even if she tries to fight back or get away from us I'd say that.
>>
>>33774965
>>33774659
The ultimatum says either we take charge and have sex with Granite or we let her take initiative and have sex with us.

>if she can't pick then we pick for her

So we'll choose whether she's on top or on the bottom if she doesn't choose for herself regardless of whether she does or doesn't actually want to have sex.
>>
>>33774969
That compromise is fine.

I don't know why you're saying that to me though? I'm not particularly pushing to ignore Granite entirely.
Though I will admit I wouldn't mind if we continue with Rosey.
>>
File: 106.png (176 KB, 600x600)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>33774645
>>33774710
>>33774893
>>33774917
>>33774931
"Maybe instead of just yelling at her we should actually figure out what's wrong."
>"Okay, fine, he's right! Rosey answers, What do you think he's going to do? Look at him, he's harmless."
>"He killed a mare..." Granite mumbles out.
>"You mane the mare, he just got a potion to cure? The mare that attacked him?" Rosey asks.
>"You don't know him!" Granite pleads.
>"So!?" Rosey demands, "I don't know if you've been keeping count, but I have, and with the 6 stallions that I've seen in this town, including him, there have been 30. 30 in four towns!"
>"Just because Mister Burgess told you something doesn't mean he's telling the truth!" Granite shouts back.
>"Okay, has he been wrong yet? Look at this stallion, he's about to die up on that mountain fighting a dragon. I'm probably the last mare that will ever get the chance to do this with him!"
>"He could be lying." Granite retorts.
>"Why would you think he's lying? There's obviously a dragon, up there. We've seen the smoke, and he sure as heck seems to be the kind of stallion that would go up there to try slaying it."
>Rosey looks over at you and bite her lip, "Look, he's not even in the mood anymore. Good Job granite, you ruined it!"
>"I I'm sorry," Granite stutters, I'll do what you ask me to do."
>Rosey looks back at her still angry, "No, stop trying to guilt trip me. You've been like this the entire trip, and I'm really getting tired of it!" Rosey looks back over at you a bit defeated, "I'm really so sorry..."
>>
>>33775022
Wow, Granite is SUPER paranoid. Did something happen to the two of them in the past to make her so protective?
>>
>>33775022
This is kind of really irritating. I don't like being jerked around. Also to Granite. We were with a guard, he didn't arrest us for murder.
>>
>>33775022
We didn't kill her, we prevented the guard from killing her, and took her to a healer. Also we gave him a healing potion, for free, to help the other guard.
>>
>>33775022
>he killed a mare
Rosey attempted to kill a mare. Her, over there. I just told her to. I had to convince the guard to stop trying to crush her skull in the bar.
>look at him
Physically, there probably isn't anything either of you could stop me from doing in this whole world, unless you've got some trick I've not paid attention to.
>she actually talks to rosey when rosey asks her stuff
my god this is so much easier.
>he could be lying
It wouldn't matter if every word I've said so far is a lie. It wouldn't matter if I was actually a changeling named Steve from Connecticut. The result would be the same, except she would be more tired tomorrow.

>been like this the whole trip
Now, as gung-ho as you seem to be, I'm sure she's been a bit more reasonable on occasion. Really what I am saying is that you're both broken clocks who are right twice a day.

But that's fine! Granite seems to be freaking out marginally less, which is good, and I'm basically not giving up on this unless you are... if I can get a boner.
>>
>>33775022
Give Rosey an understanding look.
Don't worry it's okay. And I can get ready again. But this is good, again Granite you don't have to do anything I feel like I'm repeating myself at this point, but if you really don't trust me that much you can just watch and make sure I don't do anything.

>>33775107
As soon as this is over I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Also saying the changeling stuff isn't a good idea.
>>
File: 106 s.png (207 KB, 600x600)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
Not really sure were to go from here, for the moment. So I'm going to let this sit over night. Thank you for playing and hopefully something either happens or you end up accidentally running into more side-quests to fill up Bellows' sleepless looking night.
Try to think of a way to talk or take action to move on from this current situation.
>>
>>33775198
>I'm sure that won't be a problem.
sure what won't be a problem?
>>
>>33775252
The end point. It shouldn't be too hard for us to get a boner.
>>
>>33775209
I want to write a rant about how sick of this shit I am but that won't solve anything.
We've told Granite like 4 times " you don't have to do anything you don't want to." and she's still fucking here throwing a cock blocking cunt.
So just start having sex with Rosey. Stick your cock in her mouth to get yourself going.
>>
Ignore Granite, fuck Rosey. If needed, talk through Granite's issues while fucking Rosey.
>>
>>33775317
This, just talking without performing the 'planned actions of the evening' Isn't helping
>>
>>33775317
>>33775456
So you guys are planning to have a serious heart-to-heart chat while having sex and not doing terribly at either task?
>>
do you think we could convince them to make out with each other
>>
>>33775209
>suggest ways to move the situation forward
see, as annoyed as some of the thread seems to be at being stumped like this, I kinda don't think it's our business to move the situation forward. We aren't the instigators here. This basically isn't even about us. We can't move the situation forward because we aren't hardly involved here. This is a rosey and granite problem. It might even be more rosey's problem than granite, despite who's in tears. Quote, "I'll do what you ask me to do."

We're listening to them because it's a them issue. We didn't need to get laid tonight and we weren't looking for it; it's just a nice thing that happened. Rosey's been searching 4 flavors of thirsty since she left home. Granite would only really open up to Rosey talking to her. The source of every problem and possible solution is Rosey, and she ought be the one to move the situation, just as she has been so far.

That said, apparently we're meant to exert influence on how this turns out, so we will. More importantly, Rosey is clearly somewhat incompetent at this and need's help.

It would be just about schizophrenic of us to spend all this effort getting rosey to talk just to shut her up by suddenly shoving our dick in her mouth. The look on our face is also not one that really supports such an action unless we get angry first, which I don't want to do but people do seem kinda annoyed. It also might be misinterpreted by Granite.

We could say something like "Hey rosey, you can either keep talking to granite or you can suck me off." This would subvert any possible fears Granite might have about us being a forceful bigboi. She did just accuse us of murder, after all. However, this option highlights the fact that Rosey would be choosing us over granite, which isn't a perfect solution. It's the best I have right now, though.
>>
>>33774615
>>
>>33775198
>you can just watch
But it seems to be exactly a position that she's trying to avoid being in. The question is if she's just being clumsily manipulative like Rosey thinks she is or she's really breaking apart under pressure. The latter case calls for a distraction, and the former - for an advice. Shall we do both?
>It isn't how you take a control of a situation, Granite. Tie me up.
>>
>>33775863
>it seems to be exactly a position that she's trying to avoid being in.
>asks to come in here
>declines to involve herself
>does not ask us not to do this
>is somehow avoiding watching the proceedings
run that by me again?
>>
>>33775877
>does not ask us not to do this
She could, and then what? Even if we'll listen, the next stallion won't. Even if we'll listen, Rosey will easily figure out the reason behind out digression and will get mad again. And most importantly, Granite with her petty manupulations doesn't really seem like a person who's used to be someone whose opinions matter to anybody, and Roseys natural reaction to her overly tight care just reinforces this shit. So she honestly tried to just relax and let someone else sully her pure freckled waifu, and failed to stay away, and further failed to look away, and painted herself into a corner, and fallbacked to playing a victim which doesn't really suit her, or the situation, at all.
She's all about the lack of control, be it self control, control over Rosey, over us or over life in general, and by now she should be as tired of her shit as we are.
>>
>>33775209
I say we put all of the attempts at sexy stuff on hold for a bit and get them to talk this out. If we do try to do anything at this point, it'll probably hurt somebody.
>>
>>33775022
>>33775209
Ah, this is still going. We need to do something or we're both not only not going to have fun but also not going to get any sleep.

(I just had this as a thought, if it's really as bad as I think it might be just drop it from my suggestion, this includes if anyone else has a problem with it.)
Rosey hold on, if Granite is saying she'll do anything you say and she actually will then just tell her to explain what is causing her to act like this.

Rosey, Granite, I'm not lying about what I'm going to do, I'm going up that mountain to fight the dragon. I don't care if you believe me but know that I don't plan on dying either if I can help it. I'm not going to hurt either one of you and that's nothing but the truth.
Rosey, I doubt I'm going to get through to Granite, she seems very attached to you. You're going to need to get her admit what's wrong because I'm pretty sure there has to be a real reason that's causing this.
I can get myself ready though in the mean time.

Gently start stroking our cock with our hooves while imagining naughty things

Is that any good? I'm not sure, I think it's wordy and it might just restart the circle again. Otherwise this >>33775539 might be passable though maybe there's a less sledgehammeringly blunt way we could say that?

Don't just go sticking our soft cock in Rosey's mouth, we don't want to prove Granite right.
>>33775481
Hey, who knows? Maybe we're a great multi tasker.
>>
>>33776091
>Rosey, only you can get granite to admit what's really causing this
>furious masturbation noises
>Two mares having a sappy emotional connection and beautiful moment
>Grunt GRunt RUUUUUUgha
"Alright you two get the fuck out."
>>
>>33775022
Would the right question be, "what does Rosey want?" Rosey must be blue beaned from her sister's "guilt tripping." I don't know if I should feel sorry for either of them or not. Maybe we could offer to eat her out.

>>33775080
We didn't take Snapdragon to a healer as far as memory goes. We went to an apothecary to buy an antivenom salve though.

>>33775107
>Rosey attempted to kill a mare. Her, over there.
What? You got something wrong there. You also forgot Star's name. Snapdragon was the one who tried to kill us and Star and that one guards mare.

>Physically, there probably isn't anything either of you could stop me from doing in this whole world, unless you've got some trick I've not paid attention to.
Lets not tempt fate. They're still wizards and that might sour the mood.

>Now, as gung-ho as you seem to be, I'm sure she's been a bit more reasonable on occasion. Really what I am saying is that you're both broken clocks who are right twice a day.
>But that's fine! Granite seems to be freaking out marginally less, which is good, and I'm basically not giving up on this unless you are... if I can get a boner.
No sure saying all that would help our case, so I'll have to vote against this.
>>
>>33775209
Ask Granite to look us in the eye and tell us if she seems eyes of a bad murderhoboing pony. Do our actions match that of someone which sinister motives?

>>33776091
>Gently start stroking our cock with our hooves while imagining naughty things
Careful there tiger. Just enough so its above a half chub. But seriously cocking around can be done later.
>>
>>33774615
Sunny, Star, Mincemeat and who's that fourth mare? Is that Snapdragon? Damn she fine as hell. What she needs is a good dicking.
With Bellows.
Specifically his fat cock.
>>
>>33775209
>>33775022
Assure Rosy that it’s no problem and that we will still be able to preform when the time comes. Ask Granite what would make her feel secure and safe. If she can’t think of anything I think that’s the final indicator that her feelings are not based on logic and are instead stemming from some unresolved emotional or trust issue (which is how it’s looked for a while, but let’s ask directly to give her one more chance to help herself before we get it on)
>>
>>33775022
I honestly forgot how we got to here and why Granite joined in on the bed if she initially said she didn't want to be here. Is her denial part of her fetish? Maybe Bellows should try cuddling and kissing Granite to loosen things up, and possibly save the lewdest thing Bellows know for last.
h-hoof holding
But to be serious right now, how do you nons think Granite and Rosey would react to learning Bellows is a virgin and doesn't know how to sex good, if not at all? I think Rosey would be disappointed but ultimately settle on the only stallion she's gotten this close to bedding, and Granite might be a little more relaxed?
>>
>>33777102
Honestly? I think Granite wouldn't believe us she hasn't given us the benefit of the doubt with anything else, why would she believe that? And it would make things more awkward with Rosey.
>>
>>33777102
Desperation doesn't really help our case. It mostly just adds more irrelevant information that can be used to confuse the situation. If they ask, tell, but they have no reason to ask and we have no reason to tell. Again, it's hardly even about us. We're just "the male" right now, where any factory default male would be the same.

"Oh really, she'll do anything you say? Tell her to tell you why she's crying already." Is probably one of our best available moves.
>>
>>33776297
>They're still wizards and that might sour the mood.
If they are wizards and this somehow means that they do have a method of subduing us, that reverses the control dynamic and obliterates any legit fear or bullshit fear excuses which granite might bring up. Further, the mood is already sour, and acknowledging reality directly seemed to me like a better way of addressing granite's concerns. After all, if they couldn't stop us then we have no reason to lie and less reason to manipulate. Further, saying it out loud guarantees that rosey understands it, which offers greater meaning to her choice to trust us anyway and gives granite less ways to doubt the situation.
Either way, It's not that great of a move and I'm willing to drop it if nobody seconds it.
>that was star
oh right that was star whoops. We could still tell them that star is the accidental murderer, but I sorta don't see the point in telling granite this either if it wasn't rosey who did it, so lets just gloss over that accusation, actually.
>>
File: 107.png (146 KB, 600x600)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>33775080
>>33775539
>>33776310
>>33776785
>Rosey turns back to you with a desperate pleading look on her face, "You're being really quiet, you're not. Angry are you?"
"Right now it's just that I feel like this is more something you two should work out."
>Rosey grinds her face into her hoof, "And now he feels like a third wheel," She mutters.
"But, for the record. Snapdragon attacked me and hurt one of the town's guard, and it was actually Star who beat her in the end. I mostly just got that anti-poison stuff."
You pause to look over the two mares.
"Uhh, so Granite, if I can do something to make you feel more comfortable, like a hug or something...."
>"See Granite, he's a perfectly reasonable stallion. He's probably never even done this sort of thing before, so it's perfect!"
>"But..." Granite pauses, "What if he gets you pregnant?"
>Rosey shakes her head in disbelief, "Then maybe I'll have to raise his bastard foal. Right now I really don't care."
>"Why do you have to be so impulsive!?" Granite sobs.
>"Why are you being such a kill-joy, Miss "I used to fool around with my sister," I've never had sex and this might be a rare chance with a stallion who is cute! Can't I just have that, without you trying to tell me I'm not thinking enough, or whatever!?"
"Look, didn't you say that you'd do what she asks a moment ago? Why don't you just tell her what's really wrong?"
>"Yeah granite, what is your deal!? You won't just leave, you don't want to help."
>Granite begins blushing through her tears, "W-why do you have to be so damn naive."
>Rosey just looks back at her confused, "What's that supposed to mean?"
>>
>>33778096
Well? Answer the question Granite. No one else is gonna speak for you.
Just lay there and wait while they fix this. Probably gonna have leave the room soon and this entire thing was for nothing.
>>
>>33778096
Look back and forth between them.
... I think Granite likes you Rosey, like a lot. I don't why she can't just tell you that, it would seem easier to do that then starting this.
>>
>>33778096
I think we should just take charge and show at least one of these mare's a good time. if the other doesn't like it too bad. this is a era where stallions are stallions and are expected to take charge. same with the mares of this era. So if they aren't taking the initiative we should.
>>
Hah, gonna be a virgin forever.
>>
>>33778096
Give her a moment to answer, but if she keeps going in circles or if her reason is stupid, take charge and get to smooching till she shuts up
>>
>>33778096
Just start fucking Rosey.
>>
>>33778096
I'll admit this would be my first time, all I've ever done is hold a mares hoof.
I really don't know what's going on right now, it's just absurd at this point.

It's up to you Rosey, do you want to start now or continue talking this out with Granite and figure out what's going on with her? This isn't an ultimatum, I'll stick around even if you choose the latter and we could do stuff after that I just want to know what we're doing right now.

>>33778229
Smooch Rosey right? Because Granite definitely wouldn't like that.
>>
>>33778096
Is it that you have feelings for her?
>>
File: 108.png (169 KB, 600x600)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>33778119
>>33778189
>>33778229
>>33778263
You take a look at both mares and ask.
"Are you trying to say that you, Like Rosey"
>Granite gives you a pleading look, before Rosey interrupts saying, "Pfft, of course she likes me. We've been friends ever since we met. At least were friends," Granite shutters, "But if you're going to do things like that and not even say why."
Rosey sighs and looks away as if she is embarrassed.
After granite fails to explain herself and Rosey fails to make a move, you make a old choice.
"Rosey?"
The mare looks up at you cautiously.
"Do you want to... just try making out? for now..."
>Rosey smiles, "Yes!" and flops down in front of you, "Yes please"
Still feeling awkward as Granite continues to watch the two of you, you manage to make you way behind Rosey and climb up her chest till your eyes meet hers. She looks you deep in the eyes with a light blush on her face before she closes her eyes and puckers her lips. You reach down and lock lips. Roesy moans into your mouth and reaches up behind your head to hold you into the kiss. After what seems like an eternity and not long enough all at once, you break the kiss and look into her eyes.
Rosey appears to try and say something but she chooses to stay quiet, waiting for your next move.
>>
This took me too long to draw. I need to go to sleep not. Good night.
>>
>>33778444
Great, because you guys couldn't keep it in your pants, we lost out on a chance for a fun threesome.
>>
>>33778444
whisper to Rosey to help ease Granite into this.

Granite is one of those types of mares that prefers mares over stallions. She probably feels that she'll lose something with us copulating. Let's have her see that we are nice and not being rough and then when things get heated we get Rosey to encourage Granite to join. maybe do stuff with Rosey.
>>
>>33778456
expecting too much from the people here
>>
>>33778444
Pause for a moment as we try to think of what we're supposed to do next, kiss her again experimentally opening our lips and prodding our tongue against her lips seeking entrance. Start slowly rubbing her side with a hoof.

>>33778470
Do we know enough to know that lesbians exist? I kind of thought we were too sheltered.
>>
>>33778470
>>33778557
we might know such a thing may exist. I mean we already heard about the one mare fool around with her sister. that is both lesbian and incest right there. i'm sure we've heard a little about it in the past.
>>
>>33778444
>she blushed
there we go

If she isn't going to say anything, she isn't going to get anything. Therefore, since we're trying to make this as agreeable for everyone as possible, we make her say anything. We could probably get all we need out of this physically with just a few minutes of humping. Or, we could be a bit more showy. Surely, that doesn't bother you, granite? Right?

>appears to try and say something, then doesn't
Ah, good, an opening to make an implied jab at granite.
"Hmm? So you're not speaking now? You make yourselves so hard to work with."

Touch nipple? Naw, what was I just saying a moment ago. Tell her. "You should really open up." As we shove her back legs apart.
>>
>>33778577
I'm not denying that it's possible I'm questioning if we do. It's possible sure but it makes me wonder how we did hear, if we're going true olden days logic it should be almost (if not entirely) unheard of. And since we're in such a small town unless one of our neighbors wives or two other mares in our town did it then that just makes me wonder how we heard about it, simply because our town probably didn't get much news.

>>33778645
That seems... Way too forward for us.
>>
>>33778444
Ask her if she would like some cunnilingus to warm her up or if she would rather keep kissing or do something else. Don't spare a glance for Granite, she already had her chance and can have our attention when she feels like saying something herself.
>>
>>33778673
Which part. There were like four suggestions in there.
For instance, are you saying that we should not touch nipple?
>>
>>33778693
Actually touching a nipple is fine, it's everything else other then that that is what I don't think really fits us.
>>
>>33778444
Wait.....what of Granite actually had a lady boner crush on Rosey?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN
>>
>>33778773
That's what I'm thinking to, but it seems that all of the other anons are to busy thinking about their own boners to actually resolve this situation.
>>
>>33778444
Haha, no way. We're not gonna just fuck her with Granite watching like that, right? We'd break her.
>>
>>33778444
SHE IS CRYING FOR PETES SKE TRY TO SOLVE THE SITUATION NOT FUCK IT
>>
I'm just gonna let you guys fuck up on this one. I don't care enough to throw in any input at this time.
>>
>>33778821
If you know a way to do that, I'm all ears. Refusing to gratify rosey at least a little bit will only make her mad at both us and granite. Trying to talk to granite is pointless. I wanted to use Rosey's body as bait, but I was told that something like that was to "forward," even though fucking a mare in front of another mare apparently isn't.

So, what solve do you have? If you've got nothing, then so does bellows.

>>33778702
ok, how about this part
this part doesn't involve weaponizing overt lewdness. Were you objecting to this part?
>"Hmm? So you're not speaking now? You make yourselves so hard to work with."
>>
>>33778864
It's not a terrible plan by the way, I'm not saying that in fact it'd probably work. It just isn't something I think we would do.

I guess there's nothing overly wrong with it, not enough for me too really justify denying it anyway.
It still seems very odd for us to say, but I guess this is an exceptional situation so there should be some leeway (though not enough to make it seem like our character has multiple personalities).
>>
>>33778444
Give a kiss to Granite now.
>>
>>33778444
Nice trips.

Uh, do you want me to do anything? Like special I mean, I can try be more dominant or gentle if you like?

>>33778456
Better then being stuck in an endless loop. We were in this before the break and it still took two sessions to get out of it, I'm just glad it didn't take longer.
The chance isn't completely gone yet either anyway.

>>33778645
We're not exactly a sex god here, this is our first time. I'm not exactly sure what is going on with the first block of text but your suggestions to say have quotes around them right? So it's not verbal, is that suggested thoughts to go through our head?
It's a bit rough for us if you ask me but whatever.
>Touch nipple? Naw, what was I just saying a moment ago. Tell her. "You should really open up." As we shove her back legs apart.
It's not bad, while I think the thoughts just all around are a bit different then I'd imagine our thoughts to be if we can change "shove" to "guided apart" or something along those lines like just something that isn't so 'jumping straight into the deep end after we first take of our water wings'.
Though if Rosey asks us to be more dominant then just go with the shove her legs apart.

>>33778673
We're not completely isolated and since all the stallions went off to fight in the war I'm sure there are a lot of lonely mares in our village so we've probably at least heard of the concept.

>>33778773
Yes probably.

>>33778785
At least we're not stuck in a loop anymore. She didn't even admit it when directly asked, she needs a bigger push to get it to happen.

>>33778821
She's been crying since almost as soon as she got in the door. It's not something new.
>>
>>33779057
>the non-quote marks are not verbal
You basically got it.

That said, the other poster pointed out that bellows probably wouldn't go so far. I'm starting to agree that he wouldn't think to socially engineer like that. He probably wouldn't be theatrical with a "hmm" or smooth by slipping a suggestion that he still wants granite to speak up by simply making his complaint about rosey plural. Likewise, it wouldn't make sense for him to intentionally rile granite's protectiveness up by being physically forceful. So yeah, I agree. Maybe we can just just have him actually complain. And maybe granite figures it out.

We could just petulantly wait for an explanation.
Just sigh and say "Really?" or "More of this?" before getting to work on nipples.
We could just ignore it on the grounds that if she didn't think it was worth saying, she was probably right, but I don't trust either of these characters as responsible adults at this point.
We could stick to the sweet persona and just ask if something's wrong, say "don't hide."

Wait, I think I got it. "If you want something, you'll have to tell me."
>>
>>33779142
>Wait, I think I got it. "If you want something, you'll have to tell me."
Yea that's perfect, it's just confrontational enough to get a response but it's still completely reasonable for us to say.

But yea what ever you want to do, it's your suggestion. Thinking about complex social manipulation is probably a bit above us at the moment depending on how hard our other head has gotten and how much of our thinking its doing for us.
>>
>>33778444
Grind against her and tell Granite to come over here.
>>
>>33779334
No
>>
>>33778444
fondle Rosey. maybe invite Granite to take part in making Rosey feel good too. If she likes Rosey the way I suspect she does.
>>
>>33778821
They both are working so hard to keep it as unsolvable as possible, should we really bother?
>>33778444
Directly ask Granite what to do next. She's the only one here knowing how to mare, and what's the reason to have an expertise if not to boss people around?
>>
>>33779174
I totally agree.
>>
File: 109.png (168 KB, 600x600)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>33778557
>>33778864
>>33779057
>>33780076
>>33779142
>>33779174
>>33780282
You catch yourself panting as you look into Rosey's big blue eyes.
"If there's something you've always wanted to do... I can uhh."
>"I'm just letting this happen," Rosey pants back.
You peer up and see Granite with her tearful eyes fixed on the two of you.
"You know, if you want something, you can ask us."
>Rosey guides your face back to her, with her hoof, "Stop worrying about her."
You look back up and give Granite a smile, causing her to loo away before looking back at Rosey.
"I could always uhm... play with your nipples or uh, if you want something more uhh rough I could."
>Rosey stops your fumbling around by commanding you, "just kiss me!"
Open your lips and give Rosey a deeper kiss, now thrusting your tongue into her mouth. Once in there you try to massage her tongue with her own for a brief moment, before she reaches up with her forehooves and pulls you in. You fall into her, making her softly grunt as she takes the weight of you chest. As she holds you tight, you feel her hind hooves slowly wrapping themselves around your flanks, and you decide to rest your lower half on her as well. In doing so, you realize that you are now completely erect as your stallionhood can feel the sensations of resting between her soft teats and pillow like belly. Roesy lightly moans into your mouth and begins stroking your mane.
>>
>>33781250
Told you you guys ruined any chance to fix it. That's what happens when you think with your dick, people get hurt. Catch ya guys later, this lewd ain't goin to be any fun for me.
>>
>>33781250
kiss her more firmly and begin rubbing between her teats.
>>
>>33781250
Yes, hello? This is boner, I'll be running things from here. Sex happens now.

Rip in peace rockhorse. I mean, I guess we are young and dumb, ehh? Just something to regret when we get older. Oh, what could have been...
>>
>>33781250
It's time to stick it in Bellows. Just start fucking Rosey since she wants it so badly.
>>
Remind Granite of what she said earlier and invite her to join in?
>>
>>33781250
okay last idea we have in getting her involved suggest to Rosey to maybe do something lewd to Granite. like have her get Rosey's vagina lubed up with her tongue?
>>
>>33781279
what's bothering you dude?
>>
>>33781282
>>33781250
this maybe?
>>
>>33781285
or they could 69 each other or maybe both could do the mare sandwich for the bellow dong.
>>
>>33781250
nuzzle her and kiss her neck playfully.
>>
>>33781250
stroke her mane and wrap yourself around her in turn.
>>
>>33781250
Grind ourselves back and forth a little against her teats and belly, keep kissing her then move a hoof down and give her flank a squeeze.

>>33781268
Yes please do go, that would be nice of you. I was trying to get this talking sorted and all the feelings explained from the start, but it kept going in circles over and over and over again. I am a little disappointed we didn't manage it but you're not going to get everything you want so I accepted it and moved on, it's easy to look on the bright side too, at least we're making some progress now.
>>
>>33781282
Meaning what she said about doing stuff to her instead of Rosey*
>>
>>33781286
Nothing, right now. We're on top of a mare. Life is good.
>>
>>33781282
Jesus christ you to stop talking to her and just try to fuck her. You keep getting the same response from her over and over and over again.
>>
>>33781250
focus on rosey.
>>
There might not be another post tonight since the drawing is taking a while.
>>
>>33781310
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING HIGH AND MIGHTY ASSHOLE! I went back to the last thread to see this "overe and over and over arguement you made and there were only THREE FUCKING POSTS that included the both of them since the lewd started. So you are completely full of shit and the posts in this thread were the ONLY time we were doing anything to remedy this particular problem. We were having a serious heart-to-heart chat with the both of them and actually starting to figure out the reason behind it, but before we could do ANYTHING productive, we started making out again.
>>
>>33781310
>>33781388
Sorry, I'm in a very foul mood tonight
>>
>>33781388
What is your damn problem? Do you expect me to have been working on this for over fifty posts? There have been only so many posts yes but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing exactly what I said I had, I've been trying to get this sorted since the problem arose. All I did was vote for what we should do, I didn't run a bloody campaign.
I also don't understand why the hell you're screaming at me like I had something to do with kissing Rosey, I had nothing to do with it. It seems like you're just yelling at me purely because I'm not screaming or being passive aggressive enough about it for your liking.

>>33781417
Not sorry enough to bother deleting your other comment apparently, but whatever it's fine we all have our bad days.
>>
>>33781250
I want to make Rosy beg for it, that'll really drive things home for Granite. Keep kissing and savor the moment, maybe make some happy stallion noises as we start to grind and do our best to rub some pre into her soft belly fur.
>>
>>33781514
I'm generally angry and taking it out on you since you put yourself in a convenient position. As for why I didn't delete it, it says things I wanted to say, but I'm unable to word it in a better way at the moment.
>>
>>33781250
Okay, I have an idea. We SLOWLY ramp up with Rosey to drive Granite into the corner until she snaps and tries to do something. Since this lot of anons seem incapable of thinking of anything else when the potential for lewd is presented, it's the only way I can think of to get Granite to be honest.
>>
ITT people who want a threesome cant read the room for shit. Granite is a lesbian who wants to protect Rosey, and she'll put herself in the way of taking cock if Rosey's virginity stays in tact. She's on the bed because she refused to believe that Rosey is straight, and she had to see it through to the end. She tried to put us in a badlight so Rosey would change her mind.

The whole issue with Rosey wanting to get bred by a male is what's making her tear up. Granite's a cockblock because she cares but also because shes in love with Rosey. They aren't actually blood related. >>33436989 Granite fooled around with Rosey in the past, but Rosey treated it as a phase.

Everything that Rosey does with a stallion bothers Granite, whether it's buying lewd clothing for a guy or sharing a kiss. Granite was fine if a bit timid talking to us alone, but once Rosey started being so forward she got more upset. There is nothing that can be done to mend their problem, because being a foreign male in the relationship is the problem. Moving closer to take Rosey's virginity is a bigger push over the edge for Granite, but if sexytimes stop then it'll put a wedge between them anyways.

This isn't going to fix itself with fucking, it's long term baggage that needs to be talked about well after we're gone.
>>
>>33781810
The only thing we can do, besides making things worse, is to convince Granite to admit how she feels.
>>
>>33781633
>be on top of mare
>making out with her
>cock pressed up against teats and soft belly
I think we are past the "potential" for lewd, my guy. No really, what would you do in this situation? Can you imagine?
>>
>>33781824
We can stop the act and go for a drink while they talk. Maybe give a choice while we're gone tell Granite that she has to be open with Rosey and give them some space, but if she doesnt say anything by the time we're back then she'll leave the room and let Rosey enjoy herself because she's ruining the mood for both of us.

Frankly Id rather be around Star than having this emotional baggage dragging the down the room, there's just no way that fucking someone we just met while her best life long friend sobs in the corner over the realization that Rosey isn't a dyke too. That is the absolute worst way for all three to handle it, the worst 'first time' of all time.
>>
>>33781810
>Granite fooled around with Rosey in the past
Where did that come from? In >>33436989 Granite clearly says that no, she was talking about her real sister, while Rosey, to recite and to contrast, "'s never". I don't believe they see each other as sexual partners at all. One is an imbecile who wouldn't even consider trying lesbian sex unless her boss orders her to, the other is an imbecile who sees the first imbecile as a pure being to contemplate and protect. The real victim in this story is poor Burgess who has to put up with them somehow.
>She's on the bed because she refused to believe that Rosey is straight
Again, where did that come from? Rosey"'s never". Granite is forcing herself to see it through to the end because she has to make sure that we won't do anything bad to her waifu, that's all.
>>33781824
Probably like shit.

There's one more funny point to consider in >>33436989, Granite may be a bit of a rape enthusiast. Which'd mean that right now she's using us both for her entertainment, intentionally or not. Good job, rock pony.
>>
>>33781971
>"Well, I mean technically...Well there was this one time I experimented with my sister growing up."
"Wait, you and Rosey?"
>"What, Noo! I mean, she's not my actual sister,

In the conversation it sounded like she was talking about Rosey and Granite, but either way she's a hardcore lesbo.
>>
>>33781971
>Rape enthusiast
are you pretending to be fucking retarded?
>>
>>33781296
They can't 69 eachother if Granite isn't willing to admit she wants to fuck Rosey.
>>33781316
That statement from Granite doesn't work here unless rosey isn't into this. Even trying basically takes from Rosey what Rosey has wanted this whole time, which is just asking for rage and a sadder partner.
>>33781810
>see that rosey is straight
I mean, even if she is straight and not bi, how straight are we talking? "Not attracted to females" isn't the same as "disgusted by the idea of the female form" and all that. My point is, we don't know, and these are desperate times.
>fooled around with rosey
no, she has not. This was very explicit in the post you posted.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/33402931/#q33436989
>"What, Noo! I mean, she's not my actual sister, and she's never... but I mean,

>This isn't going to fix itself with fucking,
While that's technically true, fucking prevents granite from continuing to kid herself about Rosey's nature.

>>33782015
>, I just, always thought since I started studying the arcane arts that my first actual time would be with some kind of deity to seal some sort of pact,
She convinced herself that a weird rape-fantasy was inevitable if she studied the arcane, and then kept studding the arcane. She directly offered to be basically forced into sad, bureaucratically forced sex in place of Rosey. There's a fairly good chance of rape enthusiasm. But, much like her attraction to Rosey, it's not something we get to just assume or take a wild guess at without high risk of hurting and awkward, and is yet another thing that Granite has to admit before anybody can reasonably take any action on it.
>>
What in the holy hell is going on here? I haven't got a single clue what the last twentyish comments are going on about.
>>
>>33782383
Gay
>>
File: A3.png (83 KB, 294x427)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
Still trying to not fall horribly behind
>>
>>33783974
I’m liking this image, can’t wait for the post
>>
>>33783974
Hey, don't pressure yourself too hard, just try to sit back and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>33783974
I mean it's good to know that you aren't still waiting for us to make some decision or another.
>>
File: 110.png (205 KB, 600x600)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>33781277
>>33781301
>>33781306
>>33781332
>>33781520
>>33781633
>>33781810
As you come up for a breath out of Rosey's kiss, you take another look at granite, who has sat herself up with her back against the wall. She sees you look over and diverts her gazeclamping her thighs around her two forehooves.
You're about to offer her another chance to join, but you're pretty sure she should have the message by now. Before your mind wonders if this is how the lonely mares that you heard found comfort in each-other are in your home town, you look back down at Rosey who is smiling as she firmly pets your back. You return by wrapping a hoof behind her mane and lightly thrusting atop her soft belly.
Rosey coos as she pulls you in tighter. You want to squeeze her plush flanks but you need your leverage as you continue to crash into the young mare, until you feel your sack rub up against something wet.
In shock you stop for a moment and look at Rosey who slowly opens her eyes.
>"I'm ready if you are, Mr. Bellows." Rosey says with a smile.
>>
>>33784272
Alright, now we just gotta get it in. Take it easy. Slow, easy movements. ...aaand you just came all over her tummy. Good job, virgin.
>>
>>33784272
>ready
So be it, then.
He can either say that or not.

Man, I get that it's probably better when you can actually feel the textures and so-forth, but he seems to be doing a damn fine job of not being bothered by the situation, considering the posters.

The only question is, do we ram it in there like an asshole or, like, carefully feel it out and then wait a minute? I'm tending toward the second option.
>>
>>33784272
Im ready too.
>>
>>33784272
Draw ourselves back but don’t penetrate yet. Tease her entrance with our head to build some tention and then penetrate her slowly. For bonus dominance points, maintain eye contact with Granite during the penetration, assuming Rosey isn’t trying to pull us down for another kiss.
>>
>>33784356
Would you get greater reward from
>using our eyes to observe the positive reactions of the mare we're satisfying
>using our eyes to observe the negative reactions of the mare who's unnecessarily hurting herself due to her own cowardice
two kinds of people.
>>
>>33784272
Pull back a little then slowly try to push into her, miss a couple times causing us to grind our tip against her marehood then slip away at the last moment.
Finally push into her sinking our length into her warmth.
>>
Heads up, this drawing might take a while. It's been a hot minute since I've drawn an actual lewd. The strangest thing is that the really actual trouble I run into is choosing an angle that actually shows what's happening. Something about drawing porn and accidentally choosing an angle that hides all the action is this weird problem that I think I've run into since I started with ponies and at the same time, smut. and unlike trying to make a safe image that accidentally uses an angle that shows lewd parts, I can't just crop it...
Sorry about the blog post.
>>
>>33784272
Stick it in and tell Rosey that you're happy that she seems as excited about it as you do. Let's see how tight she is.
>>
>>33784427
I mean... you could start with the world's shittiest stick-figures in order to get a grip on what angles will be in the final product. I can't imagine you don't already know that, and I assume you're already doing something like this, so I'm not really sure what you're doing or what would help. So I guess just good luck?
>>
>>33784272
i still think we could suggest a mare sandwich... i'm a bit done with ms. boo hoo even if I feel there is some way to unlock her.
>>
>>33784427
Understandable. In real life sex isn't really for the benefit of anyone who might be watching after all.
>>
>>33785279
the gentials are kind of hidden inside each other or hidden by the the legs or arms
>>
>>33784272
kiss her again.
>>
>>33784272
insert into mare.
>>
>>33784272
when going in her take it slow and see how she feels.
>>
>>33788058
>>
>>33788708
>>
>>33791134
>>
>>33784427
you do know multiple angles are a thing in porn right? this a pretty easy thing to get past unless you're autistic over it.
>>
>>33794174
If you're suggesting that Bath draw multiple pictures then that's just silly, it's take ages to do and be a pain to draw.
Otherwise I'm having trouble thinking about what you could mean other then either taking inspiration from porn.
>>
>>33794206
>If you're suggesting that Bath draw multiple pictures then that's just silly, it's take ages to do and be a pain to draw.
I can tell Bath's hang up is that he's trying to do everything at once.

I can picture him trying to draw everyone's face, and showing them losing their virginity. And also including Granite crying in the background when he's done that every shot since she got there, instead of treating it like a director. Imo the shot focus should be on the action (Bellows and Rosey), we don't need to be reminded of Granite crying every single picture, especially now when we gave up on her and the full attention is on pleasuring Rosey. There's all sorts of ways that can be done, with clop ref or without.

Internal shots or pics with breakaway shots are easy solutions if you cant decide on an angle allowing people to see the expressions and the sex.
derpibooru.org/1062651
derpibooru.org/1903223

A Pov shot that cut out Granite and Bellows from the frame would work as well and show off Rosey's expressions and the lewd. We don't need to see our face, we already know whos fucking Rosey.
derpibooru.org/211327
derpibooru.org/1239377

In the time he's spent trying to do 1 picture of lewds for days he could have drawn 2 or 3 different pictures, a simple combination like this except not animated.
derpibooru.org/1940434
>>
>>
File: rip.jpg (46 KB, 400x400)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
It's dead boys. Bath never made it.
>>
>>33795564
>Don't tread on my virginity.
>>
>>33795564
if bath wont deliver lewds then someone else will have to pick up the mantel
>>
>>
>>
File: 111 clip.png (66 KB, 348x238)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
https://imgur.com/a/Rbc6q6L

>>33784314
>>33784333
>>33784356
>>33784378
>>33784475
>>33787500
>>33788058
"So be it, then." you say, imagining yourself as some kind of Barron. Yet after actually blurting it out, you realize that it came across kinda cheesy and hope that Rosey forgets you said anything.
"Uhh, I mean I'm ready too." Now You just feel like a dork after trying to correct your mistake, so you decide to stop talking for the moment.
You push yourself back and slide down Rosey's curvy figure until you're sure that your dick flops down in front of her entrance. You try to slide right into her marehood and glide to the right. You try again and graze the outside feeling a wet film lubricate the bottom of your prick. Feeling a little nervous you try a third time and manage to jam the head right at the bottom and somehow manage to have it painfully twist out.
>"Nugh, perhaps we should try it slower." Rosey says looking embarrassed herself.
You nod, and push slowly, readjusting as needed, as you do, you can feel Rosey trying her best, herself to position herself, just right beneath you. Perhaps, it wasn't just you fucking this up.
You feel your head, slowly pass through her slit, as the vulva rapidly flutters on the top of your rod. Rosey seems to sort of squeak as you push further inside, followed by a shutter the manages to work you further inside. At this point you begin rapidly sinking into her, ash Rosey wraps your legs around you again to forcefully pull you in. You quickly find yourself hilting inside of the mare before she shutters again, gasping for breath.
>"It's so good," Rosey calls out as she holds you firmly inside.
After the shock of this actually happening subsides. you decide to give into your natural instincts and begin humping her. At first you begin slowly, but her constant coos and moans encourage you to pick up your pace.
Soon, before you've gathered what's going on, you feel yourself beginning to go limp in the legs and a pressure building
>>
Sorry about the wait.
I got lazy over the weekend.
I'll let you guys decide what to immediately do at this point overnight and hopefully I can get a post out on time tomorrow.
>>
>>33798022
slow down for little bit to prolong it. tell her how it feels and see how it feels to her. then pick up the pace.
>>
>>33798022
Oh come on, we only just started! We gotta hold out longer than this.
>>
>>33798022
Slow down if you can. Maybe look over at Granite and see if she reacts.
>>
>>33798089
Nah, at this point the constant looking over at Granite would just be creepy. We should focus on Rosey.
>>
>>33798022
kiss her
>>
>>33798022
Well I guess it is our first time, it's not unbelievable that we might cum sort of quickly.

Kiss her again going a little bit faster before trying to fight our instincts and slow down and move onto long deep strokes.
>>
>>33798022
Maybe we shouldn't hold back? It depends on if Rosey is close too then speed up even faster rapidly and wildly thrusting into her with wild abandon following our instincts and trusting them to guide us or lossing ourselves in them.
>>
>>33798183
well, if she's going to be a creepy weirdo who makes people feel bad, we might as well repay the favor. Then again, I'm sure rosey would kinda dislike the idea that she can't hold our attention even now, so maybe don't look over there anyway.

>>33798022
>Already about done
lol
>legs going limp
Well then, let them. Have a breather. We wouldn't want to finish yet anyway.
Explain ourselves vaguely and in few words and simple words if questioned.

>You nod, and push slowly, readjusting as needed, as you do, you can feel Rosey trying her best, herself to position herself, just right beneath you.
My grammar senses are tingling.
>You nod, and push slowly, readjusting as needed. As you do, you can feel Rosey trying her best, herself, to position herself, just right beneath you.
or
>You nod, and push slowly, readjusting as needed, feeling Rosey trying her best, positioning herself just right beneath you.
Point being, those commas can't quite do what you're making them do and the phrase "as you do" brings up the question "do what?" which is supposed to be answered by "the prior thing mentioned" but you also tried to make it a continuation of the same statement/sentence which it is trying to refer to. You also set up a structure where every sentence fragment is supposed to be an "-ing" statement describing what is happening, but then you broke that rule immediately without making a new sentence which makes either the sentence fragment or the run-on sentence non-functional.

>Rosey trying her best, herself to position herself,
This part made me have a giggle
>>
>>33798660
are you who I think you are? (it's been so long, I don't remember the name but it's a name best left forgotten as to not stir shit.)

Also, this is just a joke.
>>
>>33798022
>lewds focused on granite's crying face
well she's rubbing herself so is she giving mixed signals? think shes going to want round after we blow prematurely?
>>
>>
>>33798022
Ask Rosey where she wants us to cum and how, this is about her even more so than Bellows. Don’t nessesarally com just yet, but make sure we’re prepared for when we do. Speaking of, how is Rosey doing right now? Have we been looking away from her? It seems we’ve only been hearing her.
>>
>>33798022
Rut her harder.
>>
>>33799887
>>33800267
>She asks to come inside
>Rutting intensifies
>We come before she did, have to ask Granite for help with making Rosey come.
>>
>>33798022
What does she smell like?
>>
Hey right now I've got the post picture done but not the actual lewd panel, and that probably won't change if I post now instead of getting the next lewd panel done, would you guys rather a post tonight, or wait until I draw the lewd?
>>
>>33801118
i can wait.
>>
>>33801118
I dont really think stressing over the lewd pics is really worth it, so id rather just continue the quest when it was going at a good pace before sex happened.

I mean the one you spent days on got a pretty lukewarm response, people are more invested in the characters than seeing porn. You can treat it like a movie and imply sex happening without explicitly showing it.
>>
>>33801118
i'm fine either way bath. you are good at lewds but whatever you feel is best.
>>
>>33801118
Hmm... If you'll do the lewd panel later at some point then post it whenever you're done then I'd say post now, if you wouldn't want to go back and finish it then I'd say postpone posting for now.
>>
>>33801118
I like my scene's to be chronological so I guess i'll vote to wait.
>>
>>33801137
Lukewarm? I thought it was pretty damn good. I thought that was just understood? Do I have to say that every time I think Bath makes a great image? Because if so then I will.

Also from what I understand Bath didn't toil over that image for the whole weekend, if I understand correctly they took some well deserved time off.
>>
>>33801179
I agree.
>>
>>33801179
it was good, but not one reply was about the porn pic.

>Also from what I understand Bath didn't toil over that image for the whole weekend, if I understand correctly they took some well deserved time off.
fairly irrelevant when he himself wrote a blogpost earlier about difficulties with drawing clop so it's gunna grind the quest down either way if he's lazy or struggling.
>>
>>33801208
i think you are being a bit harsh. Bath usually takes his time on lewd scenes.
>>
>>33801136
>>33801145
>>33801147
>>33801157
Alright, I'm starting to see a bias here so I'll postpone for tonight, and try to get this out tomorrow.

>>33801179
Yeah, it was really me just, not doing anything productive. I hadn't left home from Friday night to monday morning, I didn't even go out to throw away trash. Maximum lazy.

>>33801137
I really understand your response, but I also want to try and put what I can into this quest since it's pretty obvious to me that I'm out of practice, especially with drawing porn. Really I feel that the reason that things feel as sour as they are is that I made Granite a little too effective for the players than she seems to be in the story, but this quest is also not one that really boasts the presence of Lewd, unlike others I have or do run may be. Really perhaps making Burgess offer this and have Rosey completely okay with it is more distracting than what I felt was logical for the story, but what has been done is done, and hopefully it serves to express what kind of societal stress is currently affecting the world in this setting.
Once again, despite how forward I may have ended up making this, I didn't set out to make this a lewd quest, yet still wanted the option open. especially if you guys find a character you actually like down the road, and perhaps push your MC to involve himself with in a romantic capacity. Although there is a branching and semi linear path to your intended goal, I want to allow as much freedom as structurally possible while still keeping you on a fairly coherent path, and I hope that despite what failings I may have as a writer and artist, that the overall journey makes it worth experiencing. Because really, this quest is supposed to be mostly about the journey itself.
>>
>>33801208
...Again I would have and will from now on comment about the image, I had thought it was always understood that Bath does great work all the time.

>>33801220
Sounds like a awesome weekend. Don't be so harsh on yourself about it, everyone needs breaks sometimes.

If you don't want to draw the porn then just post now, no one will blame you for it. You can focus on your writing or whatever you like I don't want to choose to wait if it's only going to make things harder for you.
I know you want to put everything you can into this cyoa but I'd rather you enjoy this alongside the players then just getting a couple extra well drawn lewd images.
>>
>>33801271
What I'm actually more concerned with at the moment is speed.I've been drawing, very slow, with a lot of sketching, and re sketching. Lewds are actually excellent practice for such. So don't worry about me feeling like this is a drain, I want to do these things.
>>
>>33801409
Alright then, as long as its what you want to do. Keeping your skills sharp is important.
Anyway I'll stop bugging you with replies, have a nice day.
>>
>>33798022
>Soon, before you've gathered what's going on, you feel yourself beginning to go limp in the legs and a pressure building
Let's slow things down a bit for some edging, then go full blast. I sure fucking hope Bellow's refractory period is short.

>Granite abusing her bean as she watches
Ok this is kinda sad for her. Her she is, this cuckold, watching her crush getting railed by this handsome stallion she meet. I don't know what to say other than I feel bad for her but ultimately it was sort of up to Rosey to either reciprocate those feels or not. If anything Rosey and Granite can still eat each other out while we watch.

>>33798660
>Then again, I'm sure rosey would kinda dislike the idea that she can't hold our attention even now, so maybe don't look over there anyway.
If Bellow fuck her hard enough then she might not mind.

Man I wonder if we still got some of that healing potion left before it turns into spit. If it can double as a stamina restoring potion then we'll have a long night before us. I fucking hope that's the case.
>>
Hehehe
hey guyes
hehehe
bellows was pumping
and now he's winded!
>>
>>33801908
>After the shock of this actually happening subsides. you decide to give into your natural instincts and begin humping her. At first you begin slowly, but her constant coos and moans encourage you to pick up your pace.
>Soon, before you've gathered what's going on, you feel yourself beginning to go limp in the legs and a pressure building
After an indeterminate amount of time that is. horse stallions cum pretty fast so who knows how long it is for ponies. Bellow needs to work on his game. His dick is like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets right? That means he needs to keep ducking for however long he can, how ever often he can...
>>
>>33798022
hug the mare tightly.
>>
>>33801118
i dont even need the porn
>>
File: 112.png (223 KB, 600x600)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>33801908
Ayy
>>33798055
>>33798060
>>33798089
>>33798183
>>33798212
>>33798496
>>33799887
>>33801893
https://imgur.com/a/GBAnyBG

"huh Ahhgh, ngh," You manage to communicate.
feeling that something might be coming, you try to slow yourself. You want this to last as long as possible.
But Rosey protests, "No,mgh, Don't stop!" And claps down with all of the tension she lost during your wild trusting.
You feel rosey's vagina tighten around penis as she begins to work you from beneath, bouncing her hips with what little mobility she has herself.
"Ahh, I, I think I'm gonna..."
Rosey cuts you off with her lips as you are forcefully pulled into a wet kiss.
You can feel it coming, at this point it's too late, so you dig your hind hooves into the bed, and crash into the freckled mare with all you might, as you feel your hot seed fill her womb and your legs finally give out from beneath you, all the while Rosey holds onto you as hard as possible.
As the two of you lay as a hot wet mess on the bed, you can feel Rosey's hot breath on the back of your neck, as she pants and holds you tight.
As she finally releases you enough to look her in the eyes you begin to apologize, "I uhh, I was trying to tell you but then it just, uhh."
>"It's okay," Rosey assures you, "I'm sure we both knew this could happen."
"Mmm."
Next to you , you hear what sounds like a muffled moan coming from Granite, just to look over and see her as sweaty as the two of you and straddling her forehoof. It looks like she's finished, and is currently padding out the vinegar strokes as she cools down from her own personal session.
You turn back to Rosey as quickly as possible who you catch also staring at Granite, looking back to you with an embarrassed blush. For now, you ignore it and hug the mare again, who follows your lead and pulls you back in while your cock grows more limp still firmly inside the now quivering mare.
>>
>>33803968
Keep hugging for now to ride out that after glow, then go up to Granite to straight up eat her out like a pig. Being polite hasn't so worked so maybe we should be a little more forceful.
>>
>>33803968
Try to talk between pants.
Did you um... Finish? I'm not going to leave you on the edge if you didn't.
>>
>>33803968
The image is great, the expressions are perfect.
Though I think Bellows cum looks a little rough. The rest of that panel is particularly really well done though I like the extra detail of Rosey's juices wetting the bed and her dock looked good.
>>
>>33803977
no
>>
>>33803968
that felt incredible and you're an amazingly understanding mare Rosey, thank you. Is there uh, anything else you'd like to do? We uh have all night before I go.
>>
>>33804192
why not. this is perfectly reasonable. do you have a reason beyond not liking this idea?
>>
>>33804357
reason: stop being a thirsty nigger trying to force a threesome and fuck off.
>>
>>33804374
I'm not trying to force a threesome. Talking didn't seem like it was working on Granite and all she's doing is moping on the other end of the bed about how much of a cuck she is.
>>
>>33804378
>Just had sex for the first time
>Go force yourself on another girl who wants nothing to do with you and distanced herself from the beginning
>she's a cuck, talking isn't working so let's just rape it out of her.
>>
>>33804378
Cute little wierdo manages to have enough fun as is, I don't see a single reason to bother.
>>33804116
This. Make sure it's three out of three.
>>
>>33803968
after cuddling in the afterglow bring up granite in a whisper.
Listen, I'd really like to get to know you better but I'm not going to be around. You two have known each other and been friends for much longer, I hope that you don't end up pregnant but if you do I'm sure Granite will still support you while I can't.

She's hurting and alone, so I can give you two space and some privacy to talk it out if that's what you need.
>>
>>33803977
>Bait.
Not today Satan.

>>33804460
That um doesn't really seem like a right now in the next post thing.
Also I don't know if it's just me but that doesn't really sound like something Bellows would say, most of the general gist of it is about right but it doesn't seem like this is the way he'd tried to get it across.
I'm not being very clear am I?
>>
>>33803968
Give yourself a short rest and then it's time to move onto Granite and have your way with her. Her pussy's all wet and ready for you.
>>
>>33803968
>>33804513
maybe just bring up that now we could do something to cheer up granite and have rosey give her attention if she's okay with that. but that long talk maybe saved for later like when we leave, instead of pillowtalk?
>>
>>33804513
>>33804460 is somewhat too formal for anybody to say, but B. could use some characterization if you mean something else. Perhaps a part of it sounds especially false?
>>
>>33803968
snuggle up close and enjoy the afterglow. Ask what they plan to do from here. mention that we hope it was as great for her as it was for us.
>>
>>33804657
Not this.
>>
>>33804657
again, fuck off.
>>
>>33804657
I am interested.

>>33805384
>>33805747
We will teach her the wonders of stallion cock
>>
>>33805792
Not when there's only one person voting for it we won't.
>>
>>33803968
>image focused only on granite
bath, why the mixed signals
>imgur link
oh nevermind

Since apparently we even need to bother arguing about this, I'll vote on the "don't mount the sad lesbo uninvited" side. No touch. No. Don't make me get the stupid horse water nozzle.

>>33804264
You know, we have all morning too. We could just go to sleep. Then again, I kinda doubt we would be tired right now. I doubt we would even loose our boner during refractory right now if we weren't kind put-off.

I assume rosey wouldn't be done yet. Lets just ask her to give us a minute and see what she does with the time.
>>
>>33803968
ask for round two.
>>
>>33805384
>>33805747
Why don't you fuck off you dickless shit.
>>
>>33806167
Oh, going to be another CTBG? get a name so you can get filtered then.
>>
>>33803968
Ask Rosey if she would like some oral attention and if she does would she like us to try to keep the spooge inside.
>>
>>33803968
cuddle with rosey and check on granite. ask what they like to do next?
>>
>>33806363
Better yet, ask if she would like a turn with Rosey.
>>
>>33806421
No, stop. That's completely OOC.
>>
File: 113.png (175 KB, 600x600)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>33804116
>>33804264
>>33804460
>>33804987
>>33806363
"Thank you by the way," you pant, "that was amazing."
>"I needed this too," Rosey admits.
"Hey, if I did get you pregnant. I'm not planning on staying here in town for very long so..."
>Rosey smiles, "Don't worry about it, this was my firt time. It doesn't always happen on her first time right?"
"Does it... Not?"
>"I think I heard that, before."
"Oh... by the way, did I, uhh satisfy you?"
>"Are you, I mean can you even do that again!? You're panting still."
You press into the mare with your nearly completely flaccid dick, which is the process of and almost has retreated into it's sheath. A dull soreness, which you oddly enjoy jolts through your groin as the mare's wet insides instinctively contract around you.
"Not yet I don't think, but I could may be, uhh. use my mouth to..."
>Granite giggles, "Pfft,nah. I'd rather just lay here, with you. it's nice."
"Mmm, do you?"
>"Yes?"
"Do you think we should do anything for Granite? She looks kinda lonely over there."
>"Granite?" Rosey asks with her original sweetness, "Do you need anything? This stallion is pretty good, and I think he'll let you try too!"
Granite jumps a bit, and looks away, saying nothing.
"Hey, are you okay?"
>"I'm fine! I mean, okay."
>"You sure Granite? You're being really weird and you won't tell us why. and I'm worried about my friend." Rosey adds.
>"No, I'm alright," Granite says like she's holding back tears, "I'm okay just uhh, being here for you. I guess."
>"Do you want to cuddle with us?" Rosey asks.
>"I, I uhh." You hear granite stutter before a sharp inhale.
>>
>>33806521
We could sandwich Rosey
>>
>>33806521
Correction

>Granite giggles, "Pfft,nah. I'd rather just lay here, with you. it's nice."

should be

>Rosey giggles, "Pfft,nah. I'd rather just lay here, with you. it's nice."
>>
>>33806521
encourage her to cuddle with us. She can help her friend feel better. besides it takes a bit for a stallion to regain energy so she has nothing to worry about.
>>
>>33806521
scoot aside and motion for her to take a spot beside rosey.
>>
>>33806521
Yes to cuddling. We'll be good for round two in a few minutes.
>>
>>33806521
Now that the action’s over, ask Granite if she’s ever gotten a good look at a stallion’s parts. After some more cuddling in the afterglow, offer to give them both a tour since this seems like the first time they’ve ever gotten a living specimen.
>>
>>33806521
Pick up Rosey and take her over to Granite plopping her down so they're next to each other, then collapse next to Rosey.

>>33806611
We're not some super horn dog, stop trying to force things so obviously.
>>
>goes for it to weaken Burgess' influence on them
>ends up knocking one up and ultimately tightening their leashes
Yep, that's him.

>>33806521
We're not doing anything she's not comfortable with, but cuddling is nice, and Rosey is warm and deserves more hugs than a single stallion can possibly give.
>>
>>33806521
Looking at the pictures, there's two pillows, and at least one is under Granite's butt. We also have a blanket under ourselves. If we're going to cuddle, I see no reason we shouldn't wrap ourselves in the blanket and curl up, looking like a cookie.

That might be enough to get us back to sleep, but we're also young enough that I'm kinda confused we even went soft and that would just be kind hotboxing us in vaginasmell and pheromones. This is why we should definitely do just that. Make sure that we leave rosey facing away from us as the little spoon and leave the blanket-opening on her side. You know why.
>>
>>33807277
It was also partially just to get more information, and it turns out that burgess is basically a not awful guy. Not the greatest, maybe not good, but not bad. He mostly just tried to get the horny girl some action. Even if he is a bit slimy, he's better than he appeared.
>>
>>33806542
>makes a correction
>misses the capitalization
I mean I probably wouldn't have mentioned it but lawl
>>
>>33807297
I guess that's how he explains it to himself, looking for a mutual benefit for all involved parties and all that. But his only plan we saw in action was ill-conceived enough to end up hurting Granite in a completely avoidable way, and judging by the sorry state she was in when we first met, he's either systematically okay with it or just is not as good at scheming as he could be. I like him so far, but sooner or later he'll have to either git gud or look for associates who'll be smart enough to be able to look out for themselves.
>>
>>33806521
Ask them if they know any one who could help us on our quest to save our village.
>>
>>
File: 114.png (358 KB, 600x909)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>33806552
>>33806580
>>33806611
>>33806676
>>33808294
You decide that you should take matters in your own hoof, and try something radical to break through Granite's shell.
>You pull out of Rosey who immediately protests with a, "H-hey!... Aww..." and flop yourself down next to Granite.
"Come on, lets get comfy."
As Granite still figures out what to do with herself, Rosey pulls off her cape and flops down right next to you with a giggle.
You feel comfortable with your chin snugly resting on the pillow, and you begin to realize just how much fighting and walking with pounds of gear really took out of you. As your eyelids start to get heavy, you feel Granite settle on your back.You can't see her, but the satisfaction of her actually resting on you is a bit comforting. Though Roesy looks a bit worried after she takes a look at Granite.
"So, I guess I should ask, just in case, but do either of you know anypony who could help me kill a dragon."
>Rosey, snaps her attention back to you, "We've only been here two days, and we plan on setting out on the last leg of our journey tomorrow into the Altare Valley. So, really, we don't know anypony. But I guess that one big stallion who is missing an eye and the two young mares he travels with are mercenaries, or bounty hunters, or something. They seemed a little confused about it every time I brought it up, but they said they were here to hunt a manticore that's been spotted around town. Oh, and there was also that bigger Mercenary band. They seemed tough. Other than that though, Sorry."
>Rosey scoots up right next to you and nuzzles in, "You aren't angry are you?
>>
>>33809583
I forget, have we asked them what they're skilled at yet? Is there any way they can provide some help?
>>
>>33809583
Why would we be angry? She was great and there’s no reason she would know about the dragon thing. Ask what she means by “confused”
>>
>>33809583
You're ok right now.
>>
>>33809583
angry? not really. More concerned about the future. nuzzle in return.
>>
>>33809583
No reason to be angry. Definitely like the idea of offering them a good tour of stallion parts seeing as they both have only been with mares before
>>
>>33809583
>"You aren't angry are you?
Not as far as I know. Angry at who? Should I be? Why do you think that?
Do you generally talk to people who say nothing when they are mad?
>>
>>33809583
No I'm not angry, I wasn't expecting you to say yes you saw a dragon slayer living down the street, but thank you for the help I'll see if I can find the ponies you talked about tomorrow.
>>
>>33809583
Are you?
>>
>>33809583
Not angry. Mostly confused and a bit sorry. No way we can get second wind with the potion?

>>33809589
We've already asked. They make potions. Check the archive you lazy bum.
>>
>>
>>33809583
ask about the potions they make.
>>
>>33809583
have granite switch sides to rosey, she doesnt look very comfortable cuddling with us.
>>
>>33813072
disagreed
>>
>>33809583
>>33813072
Second it
>>
>>33809583
in what way did they seem confused when you brought it up?

Can you think of any others?
>>
>>33813072
No
>>
>>33814467
>>33813151
nobody cares what you want since your intent is just to ruin the cyoa
>>
>>33814601
no that's just you
>>
Remind me, how many days was it supposed to take to reach the top of the mountain without any distractions?
>>
>>33816003
we don't know. We're supposed to take Snap dragon back to our village to buy us some more time.
>>
>>33816142
i don't recall bellows saying that.
>>
>>33816760
I'm fairly sure that bellows mentioned it to the guard as a useful alternative to stomping her head into a pulp on the floor of the bar. As it stands, that could have just been him trying to talk society out of executing her, but we'll soon have a hard choice to face if they give us the prisoner. If we get her, we don't have to take her home as sacrafice.

We probably should though. Is it better to sacrifice someone in place of our own, or is it better to give someone the chance to betray our trust? She would be real useful if we could get her to behave. I'm not seeing a way to stop her from beating us up and leaving immediately, though.
>>
>>33817047
We're using her as a sacrifice unless another sacrifice arises. There is no reason why we should care for her well being beyond living long enough to bring her back to our village.
>>
>>33817047
>our trust
You're not really going to trust her words in any way, are you?

Pros:
Personal safety aside, just releasing her will make us responsible for any autistic revenge spree she may start. It's just too dangerous for everybody.
We can always change our mind on the midway, and fucking around with her coping mechanisms may be a valid way to make a friend.
(speculation) It may be a familiar role for us. Bellows was the strong and reliable one in a small and scared community, it'd be strange to find out that they weren't involving him in maintaining the order from time to time, and the order happens to include feeding people to monsters. One more sacrifice won't use up too much of our precious sanity.

Cons:
It's inconsistent with our approach to Mincemeat.
We don't know enough about blood magic or about earth pony mages in general to reliably disarm her. Even if we can survive the trip, there's about a week long gap before the dragon arrives for her to fill with autistic revenge sprees. The villagers already have a bigger dragon to be killed by, thank you very much.
Her energy and unyieldingness are admirable, especially for someone as out of his depth as we are now. On the other hand, if she is that good, she'll escape anyway.
We don't know what the dragon really does with his victims. It may give him a powerful ally or a power boost.
We don't know how they will take it back in the village. As you said, there should be a good reason if it comes to to sacrifice your own. If avoiding it was as easy as hunting down a few hungry bandits, then why weren't we sent to do exactly that?
>>
>>33818061
I tend to agree that trying to sacrifice snapdragon would not be the best course of action. What would our village think of us sacrificing another pony like that.
>>
>>33818547
This is a conversation for later. I say this as >>33817047 . I was mostly just trying to answer the question, which meant discussing what bellows had said and why he might have said it. If I got off topic, sorry.

That said, it's been a few days and I feel I have the patience to ask something. What exactly is supposed to be the point of moving Granite into Rosey's position? Rosey has our attention and is in frount of us.
> As your eyelids start to get heavy, you feel Granite settle on your back.You can't see her, but the satisfaction of her actually resting on you is a bit comforting.
>Granite willingly rested on us and we feel satisfied with this
This is the last text on Granite, and rosey it just trying to relax.
So what are we supposed to gain by putting her on her back in reach of our front hooves? Do you not think that people feel more calm when given some amount of control? Doesn't that sound like a bunch of bother and effort when we are supposed to be relaxing?
>>
>>33818565
Granite wouldnt be in Roseys position, she would be the one sandwhiching Rosey between us instead of us sandwhiched. The point is to get her to feel more comfortable, Rosey's worried about Granite but she's out of her reach thanks to us, and Granite is miserable thanks to us. The entire sex scene feels widely out of character, we were empathetic to everyone we met and now it's all selfish desires?
>>
>>33819279
?
>>33813072
>have granite switch sides to rosey

If you say so.

>the sex was selfish in nature
naw bruh
>>
File: 115.png (179 KB, 600x600)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>33809592
>>33809628
>>33809702
>>33809797
"I didn't expect you to just know a dragon slayer, Why would I be angry?"
>"I don't know, I just said that to. Well. I didn't know what else to say, and sometimes I say things, and after I do they seem weird. Does that make sense?" Rosey tries to explain.
"Kind of."
>"Like, I was afraid I was going to scare you away when Burgess told me to talk to you. But now that I have you here, I'm just trying to enjoy the final moments I have with you."
You feel granite tense up after Rosey says this.
>"I was afraid I was actually going to lose you to that other mare who helped you fight tonight. You both seemed like you were getting along so well and... Well, I guess I'm just lucky."
Rosey wraps her hooves around you foreleg and nuzzles your neck.
>>
>>33820554
Kiss her.
>>
>>33820554
nuzzleback and kiss her. Tell her to keep her luck with her to Altair.
>>
>>33820554
ask what she meant about that trio being confused when that was brought up.
>>
>>33820554
>final moments
I forget, are they leaving or something? Weren't we going to be around for like another day for fighting advice?

Well, guess I have to reread.
>>
>>33820554
Well I like Star but I don't think she's interested in me that way and plus she was not really in a good place after that mare nearly died, I wouldn't want to do anything with her and possibly hurt her more.
>>
File: 116.png (191 KB, 600x600)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>33820624
>>33820690
>>33820721
You nuzzle her back.
"I just hope you keep that luck up in Altare."
>Rosey smiles, "I guess I'll have to."
"Rosey, speaking of traveling, the stallion with one eye, you said he and his troop seemed confused?"
>"mmm?"
"How?"
>"I don't know, it seemed like they kept forgetting things when they talked about where they came from. it was just weird. I think one of them mentioned living their lives in the woods. And putting money together for a new cottage in them."
"Sounds adventurous."
>"I was a bit jealous, but for now I have you and that's more than enough."
"Well for the night you're welcome to explore me as much as you want."
>"This is better than any of my romance novels." Rosey mutters before you begin kissing again. Rosey somehow managing to scoot herself beneath you.
>After making out as you both settle down to sleep you think you hear Rosey say, "A cottage in the woods sounds nice."

>The next morning you awake to a nudge and Granite whispering, "excuse me."
You squint your eyes open and see Rosey sleeping right next to you.
>Granite looking uncomfortable, nudges you some more and continues to plead, "Don't wake her up. I want to speak with you outside before she wakes up."
Rosey stirs a bit and pulls the pillow in tighter to her head.
>"Please," Granite adds, "I'll let you go right back to sleep."
>>
>>33820799
agree to do so. Ask what it is. Clearly something has been troubling you,
>>
>>33820799
Attempt to extract yourself from the bed.
>>
>>33820799
"I have half a mind to go back to sleep."
Humor her.
>>
>>33820838(me)
Are we groggy? We probably should be a bit slow and unsteady, depending on what time it is.
>>
>>33820799
that's okay, what time is it? im usually up early
>>
>>33820799
Be extra careful. I suppose we owe Granite an apology, but from what we know so far from Rosey this seemed like something that would eventually happen. Not to try to be a dick, but it seemed more of a when than an if.
You know, if there was a gender gender option I wonder if Rosey would have gone for Granite.
>>
>>33820799
Ask her if she's feeling better this morning.
>>
>>33820799
try to not disturb the mare as you get up.
>>
>>33820799
Escape the bed and don’t wake her. As soon as we can step away from the door ask Granite what’s up.
>>
As she was under us, place the warmed pillow on her back/side where we were.
>>
File: 117.png (273 KB, 600x600)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>33820806
>>33820813
>>33820838
>>33820861
>>33820889
>>33822476
>>33822816
>>33823609
"I should go to to sleep..." You mutter to Granite.
Before she can freak out however you begin to pick yourself up.
Having grown up sleeping in the same bed as you mother, sister and before he was taken by the army, your father, you are actually quite skilled at getting out of bed undetected. You even manage to slip a pillow to take your place next to Rosey as you do. You, remember actually wanting a separate bed when you were younger, but every time your mother would mention that this is how it worked in her parrent's household, and as long as you lived under her roof. it would work the same here, and that later in life, you'd look back fondly on these family bonding moments, and now remembering your mother's lectures actually gives you a smile.
As you stand up and crack your eyes a bi more, you see that the light in the room isn't coming from the shutters, but some glass flask held by Granite.
You follow the small mare into the hallway and carefully shut your door.
"What time is it?"
>"I'm well, I couldn't sleep..." Granite explains, "So I waited until Rosey was asleep."
"Oh... okay..."
>"Look, I'm really sorry about what I said about you I was just... Well you see Rosey... I, I was selfish, and I wanted. My point is, that you seem like a very nice stallion and I shouldn't have done that to you, and I was foolish to think that I was going to get what I wanted that way and." Granite seems to catch herself getting louder, and stops to calm down.
>Looking away from your face and with a heavy sigh Granite asks, "Do you want something to eat or anything else I can do to make this up to you."
Still very tired you catch yourself just kind of staring at her. trying to process this through the haze. You're not hungry. at least not at the moment and it is still very dark.
>>
>>33824036
You want Rosey don't you? Is it love or a crush, do you know?
You don't have to make it up to me, the apology is more than I needed.
>>
>>33824036
I'm not that hungry... but I could go for some honesty. You weren't happy the whole time, and barely responded to either to me or Rosey.

It was kind of awkward having you there just to watch or cry but you said you didn't get what you wanted. Well do you want to tell me what did you want? I would have kept the promise to you if she didn't like it, but it didn't really seem like you wanted to take her place either. You seemed more scared of me than anything which was confusing when you were fine when we were talking out on the walk.
>>
>>33824036
any idea what time it actually may be?

>>33824099
and this
>>
>>33824036
I just want some honesty.
>>
>>33824036
>"Do you want something to eat or anything else I can do to make this up to you."
>make this up to you
There IS no "make this up to me," for two reasons. One, is that in our very short time together, that which you do is all there is and all that you are. Your reputation and apologies don't matter here, because even if your apology is true and you will change your ways, that can only happen in the future and I won't be there for it. And no, I don't want you wandering around in the middle of the night waking people up and burning incorrect-ingredient crepes in the dark. You've spent your limited moments on jerking me around and wronging me and your moments are basically over.

The other reason why it doesn't matter, besides the fact that your words are reduced to mere words in these circumstances and I can't be convinced by promises you'll never get to keep, is that I already want good things to happen to you. There's nothing else I can offer you. There's no higher level of acquaintanceship/friendship which you apology alone can get you to.

But none of this is a refusal. It's just that your drama means nothing.

So just hug the poner. We don't have to explain that everything she's saying and thinking about is pointless. We can just prove it instead. I said that promises and words meant nothing when time is this limited, so lets act on that instead of blabbing.
>>
>>33824036
>anything else I can do to make this up to you."

if you have a potion of some kind that could aid in my quest I would be grateful.
>>
>>33824036
Look Granite if you have feelings for Rosey you may want to talk to her about it on your Journey to Altair. leaving them bottled up is clearly making you distraught. There's a chance she may say no to you but at least then you can say you tried.

I may never see you or Rosey again due to my quest and the danger that looms. I am grateful to be allowed a night to not think about it and just enjoy some intimacy though it's unfortunate that you were not able to. I don't think I'll accept food as it is likely too late for dinner and too early for breakfast but if you know of something else that could benefit me. whether it's information, potions, items, or something else i'll appreciate it.
>>
>>33824143
>berating and then hugging
talk about emotional whiplash.
>>
>>33824180
I specifically said NOT to bother berating
>>
>>33824191
that may have been your intent but the majority of it reads like a lecture
>>
>>33824036
What was it you were getting off to? Are you really in to Rosey herself or was it the spesific situation or something else entirely
>>
>>33824036
Clearly neither of us is rested enough to afford talking in roundabouts. What was it that you wanted? How was it all supposed to work?
Is there such a thing as a bravery potion that she can use to get herself to talk it all out with Rosey?
>>
>>
>>33824036
Ask about her feelings for Rosey, skip berating.
>>
>>33824036
Anyway she plays it I know shes gonna be upset, so how about a plan of action for tomorrow after some more sleep from the both of them? If she' know some sort of timer potion that can wake em up in the early morning, then what say they head on over to that one show where they got the antidote and see if they got a gender swapping potion? Granite might get a little lonely when we're gone.
...Unless you guys think that's a bad idea, some potion lessons early in the morning from Granite would be helpful.
Actually good would be nice. A large breakfast in the morning before training with that mercenary would do us well.

>>33824110
Could be between midnight a really early in the morning.

>>33824143
>"Do you want something to eat or anything else I can do to make this up to you."
Gonna eat her out am I right? Ha.

>>33824143
Maybe tone down the scolding then its golden.

>>33824171
But didn't she already talk about her feelings?
>>
>>33825815
>tone done
tone down as in literally do not say that part
t.>>33824143

>So just hug the poner.
>just
>don't have to explain
> just prove it instead
>act on that instead of blabbing.
I don't know how this has confused multiple people.
>>
>>33826326
would you want a hug from someone who just cucked you?
>>
>>33826354
she can't sleep and it's not because she's mad at us, it's because she feels guilty, unless she's just lying again. If she's just lying, I don't care what she wants. If she's telling the truth, some token of our approval is exactly what she wants and is asking for.

>ok but would you want a hug from your cuck-er
By default, probably not, but would you apologize to your cucker? I hope she's not just trying to poison us.
Note that we are using neither the dictionary definition nor the kink definition of cuck.
>>
File: 118.png (228 KB, 600x600)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>33824096
>>33824099
>>33824143
>>33824171
>>33824324
>>33825803
>>33826381
"I'm not hungry; and I think it's way too late to make it up to me."
>"Oh..." Granite says admitting defeat.
You step up to the small mare and without warning give her a hug.
Quicker than you expect, you feel Granite's hooves close around you and her chin rest on your shoulder.
"You wanted Rosey didn't you?"
>Granite swallows a lump in her throat, "MmmHmm."
"Was it just a crush or something bigger."
>"I've loved her ever since we met, but she just doesn't understand." Granite sobs, holding you tighter, "Her smile, The way she accidentally snorts sometimes when she laughs, how excited she gets when she talks about her romance novels, and going on a new adventure.It's painful, every time I try to tell her what I want, she never seems to understand."
"So when you were getting yourself off to me and Rosey, that was?.."
>"Oh gosh, you saw that?.. I don't know, she's just so cute.Even when you were there... She does this thing, where she starts flagging every time she starts talking to somepony about going on a dangerous adventure and I always just want to do something, like trace every freckle on her flank with my hooves or... I've always wanted to please her like you did tonight, I think I was imagining myself in your place and. Well it happened... I'm such a creep and disgusting..."
You notice Granite beginning to shake so you gave her a couple of reassuring pats which cause her to settle back into your hug.
"It's fine, I guess, what's done is done. but maybe you need to just confess your feelings to her more directly on your way up to Altare."
>Granite squeeze a bit stronger for a bit before answering, "Do you really think it would work? I'm only a friend right now as is, and I don't want to lose her. I don't want to miss seeing her try on clothes, regardless of who told her to buy them. I want to be there with her every time she gets excited about making a new discovery and just..."
>>
D'awww...
>>
>>33827059
If misunderstandings like tonight keep happening, it might cause damage to your relationship.
>>
>>33827059
Tell that she needs to start things slow with her. be a friend first and then start opening up to her. Don't rush it but be genuine. However even if she says no that shouldn't mean you can't be her friend anymore.
>>
>>33827059
sounds like you love pretty much everything about her.
>>
>>33827149
She's already a friend, even a best friend. The problem is that Rosey's as dense as a brick.
>>
>>33827059
I hope you understand, as long as you're not satisfying her, I have no reason to stop. As the situation stands, we're rivals. I don't want her nearly as much as you do and I'm ultimatly disposable, but I get the feeling she's...got notions. She's got these ideas in her head and these expectations and she thinks I fit them. How are you gonna be a better adventurer-guy romantic hero than me? I certainly don't think being timid and nagging her away from danger that makes her publicly flag will turn her eyes your way.

And even once you've got her heart, there are certain things a tongue just can't do. Are you gonna make her make that choice?

What are you gonna do to take her from me, and when? Tic toc. If you have no answer, lets go to bed.
>>
>>33827059
Tell her she needs to be more confident in herself and with those around her.
>>
>>33827059
if you know of something else that could benefit me. whether it's information, potions, items, or something else i'll appreciate it.
>>
>>33827059
You're good enough friends that if she can't reciprocate your feels, then at least can still be best friends together.

>>33827165
Maybe she prefers a good dicking as opposed to carpet munching.
>>
>>33827165
uh well i like the psychology employed but i don't want a passive aggressive mare nor will we likely see the two of them again after this night and tomorrow.
>>
>>33827171
>nor will we likely see the two of them again
Doesn't matter. Granite has to beat out the memory of us and convince Rosey that a mare can supply the feelings that excite her.
>Don't want a passive aggressive mare
what?
How much more passive aggressive can she get? She already tried publicly undercutting our honor. What exactly do you mean to avoid and why would my sentiments cause that?
>>
>>33827059
Tell her what you just told us.
>>
>>33827165
>we're rivals
>never see her again
are you retarded?
>>
>>33827214
I think he is.

>>33827165
not this
>>
>>33827165
Wow! You are an asshole. They're leaving tomorrow and we might be dying within the week. We have no right to even pretend to claim her. Are you trying to traumatize this mare?
>>
>>33827224
Who said anything about claiming?
>>
>>33827232
Your challenging her to take Rosey from us or give up. How is that not claiming?
>>
>>33827232
>i have no reason to stop after you poured your heart out
are you a sociopath by any chance?
>>
>>33827251
That which you allow in the micro is that which you enable in the macro. If we let her chase off us, a person rosey wants the attention of, with a sad face, then we increase the chances that she will try to chase off the next male with the same sad story and midnight begging. Now is forever.

Further, there are a few ways this situation can go. Rosey can fail to get what she wants, bellows can fail to get what he wants, and then granite can also fail to get what she wants. I wish to avoid that result. If we listen to granite and back off, a minimum of zero ponies and a maximum of 3 ponies get what they wanted. If we ignore granite, a minimum of 2 ponies and a maximum of 3 ponies get what they wanted.

That sounds like way to many empathy based calculations for sociopathy, but you make that determination because I, as the potential sociopath, can't trust my own judgment on that, obviously.

That aside, why are you all speaking up NOW of all times? Why not BEFORE we stuck our dick in rosey? Suddenly you all aren't willing to disregard granit's feelings? What, like you didn't know she liked rosey since last thread? We already knew she didn't like it, but we did it anyway while she touched herself in a corner. One guy even wanted to stare her down while we did it.

It's real simple actually. If rosey wants, rosey gets. This is the truth we have acted based on, and I'll not lie to a poner I'm hugging.
>>
>>33827281
Who said anything about letting her chase us off? We were going our separate ways regardless of what happened tonight.
>>
>>33827281
>there wasnt tons of posts saying not to fuck Rosey
where were YOU last thread?
>>
>>33827281
Just out of curiosity, are these yours?

>>33781310
>>33781332
>>
>>33827293
And what of the time between then and now?

If rosey wakes up all cheery and glowing in 6 hours and wants some meat on the way out the door while she still has the chance, are we gonna stop her? What are we gonna say? "No, because you will now be gay."

Well, I suppose there is a middle ground here. I want to warn her and get her thinking about how to actually attract rosey, and everyone else seems to want to just kinda encourage her. Thus, we can just not promise anything. Good enough?

I really don't want to leave the impression that she swayed us at all with this, but I don't know how to say that so you all won't object.

>>33827317
no
>>
>>33827281
Normal people don't do "empathy based calculations". Also, a more accurate comparison is 0,3 vs -1,3 although it has a higher chance of being -1,2. Negative one being because Granite could over-react and choose to end her life after losing the love of her life.

>>33827323
>"No, because you will now be gay."
Wtf, haven't you ever heard of being bi or somebody choosing to have casual sex? There are also open relationships.

So your compromise is that we just do nothing?
>>
>>33827354
An open relationship is something you consent to, not something that two other people just erect for you. Casual gay sex is still gay sex. Being bi wouldn't matter much if there are no available dudes, but yes she could still turn out bi in this scenario. That word also works here. Any word works here as long as it communicates that we would have to somehow explain our actions and talk around our odd intent to set them up together.

>compromise
My "compromise" is that we do what everyone else said basically verbatim.
>Daww/ you sure do like her
>relationship advice like "have fewer misunderstandings" and "tell her slowly&subtly/quickly&clearly"
>give me dragon killing secrets (maybe not this one)
>don't worry, she'll still be your friend
None of the posts makes a promise, so all of them are fine. I didn't say to say to do nothing.
>>
>>33827059
Rosey thinks that your friendship is falling apart already. So, can you grow a cock or not? Or better yet, since Rosey is such a helpless sucker for romantics, grow two cocks. There's not enough of solving each and every problem with science in this thread.
>>
Maybe we can help explain how in love with Rosey she is but she needs to be ready to accept that she might not feel the same way.
>>
>>33827059
Maybe it could work, I don't know. But you need to tell her before this destroys you're whole relationship anyway.
>>
>>33827721
fuck off dude, you're just blatant shitposting
>>
>>33828430
I am absolutely not voting that we offer to do the work for her.
>>
File: 119.png (212 KB, 600x600)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>33827155
>>33827165
>>33827166
>>33828600
>>33829024
>>33827202
"You really just love everything about her don't you?"
>"I know, She's been able to make me do so many foolish things... but her smile and her enthusiasm actually makes it all worth it."
"I could always let you chase me off."
>"Wait what?"
"But she'd probably see through it."
>"Why would ?I.."
"You need to be less timid."
Granite doesn't respond choosing to just listen.
"If you really want her to see you as a mate I think you need to prove that you're a suitable mate or something. It's what all mare want, according to my mom."
>"That can't be true." Granite protests, "I mean, Rosey is... Oh..."
"You okay?"
You feel Granite shake her head yes on your shoulder.
"Point is, you need to confess to her what you tell her what you told me if you want her to love you romantically."
>"But, what if she turns me down?"
You yawn.
"well, just, hopefully you're friendship is stronger than that then, anyway. I need some sleep."
As you turn around, Granite surprisingly follows you to bed, and climbs in next to you. As the two of you lay there waiting to fall asleep you feel granite scoot in beside you.
The next morning, the sun slowly rouses you. Granite sleeps to you side curled in a ball and Rosey continues her slumber on top of you.
>>
>>33830034
Teacher: Alright class what did we learn?
Students: All mares want suitability!
Teacher: And what does that mean?
Students: uhhhhhh.

Dictionary: the quality of being right or appropriate for a particular person, purpose, or situation
... We're not sure we learned anything, teacher.

vry qt hrsrs

Bellows is gonna work himself to death before we get to the mountain's base. Is coffee a thing or is that like super expensive and unreasonable? Are we a coffee horse? Do we do that normally? God, I hope not. We can't afford sleep problems.

Show of hands, who wants to jump up and yell before acting like nothing happened?
>>
>>33830034
Enjoy the cuddling and wait for them to wake up.
>>
>>33830034
time to talk shit and get fit. make sure all our shit is safe, then lets pile on a big breakfast for a morning workout. After breakfast let's go to the jail to see how Snapdragon and that female guard are holding up.
Somewhere after that we need to go find that merc group to get in some training and practice, like how to actually wield a fucking sword and shield properly. Sword and board.
also leave a note for Granite and Rosey saying we might consider joining them on their expedition into Altare, if not with them then maybe with Star if we have the time. stamina potion when
>>
>>33830034
rest a little longer.
>>
>>33816003
Here it was.
>The terrible lizard's likely to show up and demand tribute in three days to four, and though I figure I can only make it to the top in 7 if I hurry

>>33830034
Sneak out and look for those mercs.
>>
>>33830034
>>33830943
Do we remember where those mercs went?
>>
File: vs_Senator_Armstrong.png (498 KB, 1279x877)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
Heads up, probably not going to update tonight since I'm going to Austin.
>>
>>33831491
we need some time travel shenanigans
sword mare needs to get breed by a real stallion
>>
>>33830034
Try the pearl of secrets.
>>
>>33831491
hope you had fun.
>>
>>33830034
try to get up
>>
>>33830034
quietly gather some of your things? how many days till the time the dragons wants tribute.
>>
>>33830034
should we wake the mares or let them sleep?
>>
>>33835842
>literally laying on top of us
you're kidding yourself. I mean, I guess it's possible that having her entire body shifted around won't wake her up, in which case she must be real sleepy.

I don't really care much for just disappearing, but it might be getting kinda late. Like, if we normally get up around 6, it might be like 10. We kinda have to move if we want to make sure we find everyone we might want to. How about we just wiggle a bit and if she sleeps through it, we wait a half hour? What did we want to get done today? Lets call this 5 minute chunk planning time.
>>
>>33836126(me)
It occurs to me after the fact that "wake or let sleep" doesn't necessarily mean "wake or let sleep as we get up for the day"
>>
>>33830034
Kiss Rosey awake.
>>
>>33830034
Get ourselves erect and ask Rosey if she wants to go again. Boop her with our boner to wake her up if we can.
>>
>>33836898
we're not a horndog, go away retard
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>33831491
How's Austin?
>>
>>
File: 120.png (269 KB, 600x600)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>33830294
>>33830943
>>33831145
>>33832204
>>33832735
>>33834936
You really don't feel like getting up... But it's time, you have a long journey ahead of you and a lot of things you need to do to complete it. You arch you back a bit and stretch out you hind hooves with a yawn. This maneuver seems to wake Rosey, who is clenches on your back.
>"Mmm" Rosey hums into your back, "I guess our time is up then isn't it?"
"Guess so."
You begin to slip out from beneath her, Rosey follows your lead and flips the blanket over on Granite.
>"So, neither of us are virgins anymore."
You crack a smile as you begin going though your tings to make sure you have everything.
"Yeah."
>Rosey stretches out on the bed, "Well, I guess that means we're both the best we've ever had huh?"
You nod, not sure what to do."
>"I'll probably be thinking of you, for a long time," Rosey adds, "I think last night is going to be special for a long time."
Granite looks over, at you and winces.
>"Soo, what are your plans?" Rosey asks.
"Kinda wanted to see if the Mercinaries in town could teach me a thing or two about fighting before I move on. Might see what became of Snapdragon before I leave too."
>"learn to fight the dragon?"
"Well, the dragon among other things. there's a lot of things that want to hurt ponies out there."
>"Yep, it is pretty dangerous. But that's why you don't just see everypony out there doing this. Makes us special."
>"Mister Bellows?" Granite interrupts, "Do you think, I should try now?..."
Rosey looks at the two of you confused.
>>
>>33843872
Maybe after some breakfast. Come along?
>>
>>33843872
Only you will know if this is truly the right time or not. if you want to do it while I'm here I guess you can. whatever you feel more comfortable with.
>>
>>33843872
Might be fun to give her two unforgettable moments in a row.
>>
>>33843872
>say yes
>say no
>exert influence, and be the little bit of encouragement she thinks she needs but also steal her growth from her
>deny her, and accidentally imply that she was silly for acting and should hide this from the eyes of strangers, and therefore give her another nervous association
God damn it... just god dammit, Granite.
We're packing and can't leave on the spot either.

>>33843914
Probably this. It at least leaves the association "asking gets you breakfast and company," which is good enough.
>>
>>33843914
She might lose her nerve if she has to wait.
>>
>>33843944
She has no nerve if she has to ask us.
>>
>>33843976
Takes a tiny bit of nerve to ask.
>>
>>33843872
>>33843872
Now? I guess you can talk to her now about it.
>>
File: 121.png (237 KB, 600x600)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>33843914
>>33843918
>>33843943
"Uhh" You spurt out to buy time. "I think this is the sort of thing you should decide on your own Granite. I don't know how, your situation is, well enough to make that call."
>Rosey Shifts her eyes between the two of you, "Is there something I'm missing?"
"Do, you two want to go get breakfast downstairs, before we part ways?"
>"Oh my gosh, Yes!" Rosey immediately answers, as Granite shyly nods her head yes.
The three of you sit down and order an omelet and tea, which costs you 3 bits.
>705 bits
As you're eating, Rosey asks you about your home, and you begin explaining your family, before Granite interrupts.
>"Rosey!" Granite blurts out diverting her gaze.
>"Granite?"
>"Rosey, I need to tell you something."
>"Is it about last night?" Rosey aks, "Because I understand if you were just nervous, I didn't mean what I said to you. Trust me, I so so worried about looking like a dork."
>"No! I mean yes. It's..." Granite looks up to you as if she is hoping you have the answers, "Rosey, I love you."
>Rosey nervously laughs a bit, "Ha, You had me worried there. I love you too friend."
>"No, I mean... I'm in love with you."
>"Oh..." Rosey stops to think, "Like sexually?"
Granite nods yes.
>"Wow...Uhh,for how long?"
>Granite bite her lip, "Pretty much since we met. I've always wanted to hold you, kiss you h-have you and... I uhh."
>"Yeah," Rosey sighs, getting up from the table, "I need to think about this." Rosey says walking off.
>"N-no wait!" Granite says , jumping up and following," Rosey.
>>
>>33844123
finish our meal?
>>
>>33844123
perhaps we should follow the two of them. maybe to tell Granite to give Rosey some time. this isn't something that is going to be a instant thing after all.
>>
>>33844123
Maybe we should talk to Rosey?
>>
>>33844123
I believe our silence makes clear how sudden and brutal that was.
There are two main possibilities with plenty of minor possibilities attached to each.
1. Rosey is willing to keep associating with Granite.
2. Rosey is not willing to keep associating with Granite.

Option two is a very real possibility, for any of a few different possible reasons, each a different level and flavor of fucked up. I would like to think that most of those reasons can be overcome by the simple logic of "Yeah, but I like Granite and Granite is my friend." Most can be overcome. A few can't.

Granite doesn't have the information necessary to plead her case. There is nothing she can do but wait and the other option is to intentionally hamper Rosey's thinking process, which is rude and aggressive and controlling. That's the logical outcome when someone request time but says nothing. The logical outcome might be bunk.

It's also the case that pursuit is an opportunity to prove interest, dominance, and fitness and that some portion of instinct uses these kinds of scenarios as tests sometimes.

So there is no distinct right answer between staying silent, telling her to stop, and telling her to go get her mare, or just following.

I recommend following Granite slowly, maybe after a big drink and a bite we can chew on the way. I kinda want to tell Granite to stop or wait before she gets out of range, but I don't know that that is the right choice so I won't. Just watch her. We can't really predict her behavior right now anyway.
She's probably gonna be upset and might redirect that at us. I guess that's fine.
>>
>>33844123
Why do a bunch of socially inept people have to figure out relationship problems?
>>
>>33844123
Tell Granite to wait. Rosey needs to think and she needs someone to talk to so she can mellow out.
>>
>>33844123
The absolute madmare. At least she didn't try to make the confession more romantic. Or to start with a straight marriage proposal.
If Granite turns to us for an advice again, tell her to give Rosey time. If she doesn't, just watch what happens naturally.
>>
>>33844123
We all know Altaire Valley is full of dangerous shit, like that golem for example. How do they plan to defend themselves and defeat dangers? I'm not ruling out that the three of them are defenseless, but I'm curious of the means that are at their disposal.
>>
>>33844123
Thinking about it isn't a bad thing Granite. Calm down and wait for her reply.
>>
>>33844123
maybe we should tell granite to wait and remind her that even if she doesn't recprocate your feelings you can still be friends. Just be there for her and show your value as a viable mate and maybe she'll come around or maybe not. but don't fall into despair just because she needs to think about it.

then finish our breakfast and look for rosey.
>>
>>
>>
File: YOU A SHARK.png (155 KB, 461x621)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Sorry about no upload tonight, got busy with things here and then someone reminded me that I should have mirrored the now dead links to my old tumblr's archive.
Anyway if you guys want that, it's split into 2 .zips They are big so window's unzipper doesn't work right, I found that they open fine in 7zip though.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7tpd0n4nd91qqc4/AAAJz-oNrweMlBvHG-xrxS8Za?dl=0

Also if you want here is a link to the rest of my old dropbox, I have some ancient shit in there.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uaw9kmj8rnv2sxh/AAAjdiqJ61CSoU7kScLyPB2za?dl=0
>>
>>33844123
Stop Granite and tell her that if Rosey says she needs time to think, we should give it to her.>>33844123
>>
>>33847240
>Bellow will never get to impregnate Mincemeat with his mighty seed
>>
>>33847240
Neat.
>>
bump
>>
>>33844123
Wow, Rosey looks really put off in this image and it's making me sad.
>>
File: 122.png (235 KB, 600x600)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>33844195
>>33844237
>>33844424
>>33844464
>>33845103
>>33845713
>>33847356
You quickly stuff the last bite of your food in and chase after Granite.
"Hey! Granite, W-wait!"
You make it to the door and see Granite standing there, watching Rosey round the corner of a building.
>"I,I came on too strong didn't I." Granite admits with her back to you.
"Well... Yeah, that was brutal. But she's just thinking, that isn't a bad thing."
>"Sh-should I have asked her to marry me?.. or maybe about the dreams I've..."
"Granite? Just give her time. I mean, even if she doesn't return your feelings, perhaps you both are good enough friends to work through it."
>"Y-yeah... But- I'm not sure I ... Maybe, maybe I should go pack."
"Uhh, yeah hey I've got some other things to do this morning, so."
>"Y-yes, everypony else has things they-need and want too huh?" Granite's head falls and she stares at the ground, "I think we're already packed too... I don't know what to." Granite sighs.
"Well, my things are still at the table, and I need to turn in my key."
Granite just shakes her head "yes."

You kind of want to look into Snapdragon to see what became of her, and track down the mercenaries to possibly get some pointers on your fighting skills, on top of that, there is also a job board in town if you needed more cash, like that one eyed stallion and two young mares are apparently using.
>>
>>33850539
Find snapdragon and once you know where she is find those mercs. They're less likely to be around in the future. Snapdragon might be getting executed though.
>>
>>33850539
Leave Granite one piece of advice.

Instead of trying to convince Rosey more try to act and be like how you were with her before last night, she really like who you were and now that she knows how you feel pushing her on it will only make things worse probably.

Go get our stuff and make sure we weren't robbed.
>>
>>33850539
Lets go find Snapdragon and drag Granite along with us. I have a bad feeling about leaving her alone with her thoughts.
>>
>>33850539
Did we pass out the golem parts yet? Maybe Granite can help us with that if we haven't.
>>
>>33850539
look you can accompany me while I'm still in town if you want. I do have an errands to do but i don't mind.
>>
>>33850539
let's check to see if our mage friend from last night is doing okay.
>>
>>33850539
Ask her if there's any good places in town for supplies.
>>
File: 123.png (131 KB, 600x600)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>33850564
>>33850575
>>33850576
>>33850622
>>33850678
"Okay then, before I go. Granite, you really should just try to be the same pony Rosey was friends with. She obviously liked you enough as a friend, so be yourself I guess."
>"Be myself, she recites"
"Are you gonna be okay?"
>You hear Granite sniffle, "I guess..."
"Look, if you want to follow me around while I take care of some errands to pass some time. You, uhh can, I guess."
>"I'll think about it... Th-thank you..." Granite replies.
You head back into the inn, turn in your key and set out for the guard house.
As you begin walking to the guard house, you hear Granite scuttle up behind you.
"So, you decided to come along?"
>"I don't know what to do..." Granite replies.
"Ah, well do you happen to know of any good places to get supplies?"
>"I think there's a general store. Granite answers quietly.
Once you get to the guard house, you open the door to find a disheveled looking Star speaking with a guard.
>"No, I don't know her personally I just need to see her," Star pleads.
>"She's a dangerous criminal, and awaiting judgement I think it wouldn't be wise to just let somepony go in there. Besides,at this point, you're just making my job harder than it needs to be." The guardsmare dryly answers
>>
>>33850838
What's going on here? Why does Star want to see her? Maybe we can distract the guard? Let's put on the old bellows charm for the mare. We helped capturing her you know. She was a pretty difficult opponent. What trouble could she even cause now?
>>
>>33850838
greet star, looks like the alchohol might have hit her a little hard last night.
>>
>>33850838
>visiting isn't illegal
>this guard personally decided that it wasn't wise and that non-wise actions are banned, or just is playing bullshit to keep her workload lower.
wow what a trashhorse, assuming it's exactly what it looks like.

Regardless, we have a goal here. Ask how long until judgment is passed, and then how long until a punishment is normally enacted. Does "judgment" end by the drop of a guillotine sometimes? Is judgment a trial? Is the trial public? Or will the mayor just go "yeah kill her" and then they kill her?

Are we here just to see if she's alive or do we actually have other information to get? I don't see a reason to actually talk to her if we just want to know if she died. There also isn't a point in asking if she lived, because if she didn't than the guard is already hiding it.

So just ask for the most basic knowledge on judgments like who does them and what they are and where and when this one will probably happen.

Say hi to star after asking a question and before the guard detects silence and responds.
>>
>>33850838
Is Star okay? She looks rough.
>>
>>33850838
Try to make the guard talking. It is a troubling sutiation for everyone involved, so all three of us will feel better if she could tell us about the procedure of judgement. Who has a say in it? Did the witch try to escape? We heard that letting mages deal with their own is a traditional way that saves everybody some trouble in the long run. What does the guard think the best outcome would be?
>>33851282
If the way the guard boy from yesterday saw it all is any indicative, she's just being reasonable. Two unstable magical outsiders with unclear motives in one little room is too much.
>>
>>33850838
Is that the same guard mare that got hit? if so ask if she's alright.
Regarding Snapdragon's punishment, can we still be the one to deliver her sentencing? We need her to save our village and having her be executed would be a waste.
>>
>>33850838
greet Star. Ask if she's doing alright. Ask the guard what is to become of snapdragon. Has she put up further trouble since last night?
>>
>>33850838
would that count for if the guard remained present as well?
>>
>>33850838
ask how the two guards are doing after the scuffle from last night.
>>
>>33850838
See if the guardsmare recognizes us and ask how she and her partner are doing. Can we see Snapdragon through some bars or something? Check on Star
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>33850838
looks like its visting time
>>
>>33850838
Star looks like she doesn’t feel so good.
>>
>>33861261
we should probably mention it in our greeting
>>
>>
To let you guys know what's going on the internet at home got cut off last night. I think my roommate may have forgotten to pay the bill or something. I'll try to continue running once that gets sorted out.
>>
>>33862516
darn. good luck
>>
>>33862516
hope you get it fixed.
>>
>>33862516
so are you phoneposting right now? anyways hope you get it sorted.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>33867091
You realize the thread is next to dead don't you?
>>
File: 124.png (142 KB, 600x600)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>33850856
>>33850880
>>33851327
>>33851282
>>33851400
>>33852050
>>33853383
>>33853847
The guard looks up at you and Star turns her attention to you as well.
"Star! Are you okay? You look a little rough."
The guard rolls her eyes.
>"Oh, h-hey... Yeah, I didn't sleep last night," Star admits, "Did I think you for the drink last night?"
You shrug.
>"Either way thank you..." Star continues.
>"You both know each other?" The guard asks.
>"Sort of," Star answers.
"So what's... going on here?"
>"I was feeling really guilty, and I wanted to make sure Snap dragon was okay from what I did last night. But the guard here..."
>The guard begins speaking for herself, "Look, I don't know who either of you are but You're coming in here asking to speak with a violent criminal who injured my personal friends, wearing what looks like a magic amulet, only to be joined by this armed acquaintance of yours who appears to have brought his daughter along. So, forgive me if I'm hesitant to let you speak with her, to "check if she is okay."
"Couldn't we just speak to her through the bars or something?"
>"We have her locked in the broom closet," The guard dryly answers, "We don't have a cell."
"Wow... That is huh..."
The mare stares at you.
"Okay, actually, do you know if the two guards from last night are okay, I wanted to see how they were doing."
>"They're asleep." She says grumpily, "And like your friend here. I have been up all night. Keeping watch of the psycho-mare in the broom closet."
"Oh... So I guess she hasn't been issued a punishment yet."
>"Nope, and she won't until mid-day," The mare scrunches her nose, " When the village elders wake up, and hopefully I can end my shift."
>>
>>33867141
Yes and I'm sorry, I picked tonight when the internet got turned back on to do laundry. So now I'm rushing between like three things.
>>
>>33867287
What if we were under your supervision and left our weapons out here? We have a few questions for her concerning what she was even thinking and convincing her to help us with the dragon.
>>
>>33867296
>has 100% of his time technically owned and dictated by a bureaucracy
>I'm sorry for being such a failure and choosing to keep up my basic sanitary requirements in the allotted time guys
lol what

Or maybe I've misunderstood something

>>33867287
>daugheru~
ok sure whatever
>on the scheduled of old men
oh well fuck it then
we'll just show up later I guess
>I'm tiiiiiiered
that is unfortunate
>I'm also tired
That is also unfortunate.
Like, what can we do about this other than force everyone to do aerobics at knife point. We should, like, not do that.
Bellows, stop thinking about it.

Come on tired mare, lets go find someone that can show us to swing a lever not-shitty. That will keep your mind off of this thing which you have no control over. Also, snapdragon probably hates our guts and no emotional good can come from listening to her. And she ABSOLUTELY doesn't want your apology. While I was fighting her, she made that attitude perfectly clear. It made her real mad.

@guard
we injured the imprisoned.
>>
>>33867287
what is the usual punishment for her kind of crime if we may ask?
>>
>>33867287
uh to clarify we were the two that helped apprehend the mare last night along with the two guards.
>>
>>33867287
Ask Star if she's had breakfast yet. Also introduce her to Granite.
>>
>>33867388
Ah, yes, "Here, have a stranger"
Good idea.

Not sarcasm. No really. I'm not sure how to get that across without my assurance also sounding like sarcasm, but hopefully this works.
>>
File: 125.png (216 KB, 600x600)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>33867302
>>33867364
>>33867350
>>33867384
>>33867388
>>33867397
>"Do I really look that young?" Granite whispers.
You shrug.
"So I guess we're running on old pony's time aren't we?"
>"Aren't we always?" The mare asks.
"In a way. But still, I want to speak with that mage to see if I can somehow use her to rid ourselves of the dragon."
>"Wait, Merrimack?" The guard asks perking up a bit, "You think she could get rid of that smog blowing nuisance?"
"Maybe, she seemed like a powerful magic user."
>"Oh," The mare calms back to her normal grumpiness, "So you really don't know she could, do you."
"Either that or just use her somehow. Perhaps we could leave out weapons and you could escort us, to ensure we don't start trouble?"
>"I don't want to give her any chance to escape," The mare explains, "I heard she made all the metal burn last night, I don't want to give her a chance to magic anything here."
"Well, at very least could you tell me what her sentence will likely be."
>"She's too dangerous, I think we should hang her. But, no pony died so it will likely only be a flogging and manual labor, though there was an intent to kill so we may still hang her. hard to say." The mare muses.
Mmm, you look back to Star who is rubbing her eyes.
"Hey, I don't think I've introduced you, Star, this is Granite."
>"Oh, Weren't you around last night?" Star asks, "I think you were one of the two young mares who.. Oh.."
Granite begins nervously rubbing her leg with her other hoof.
>The guard seems confused as she looks between you all, "Right, as much as I'd love to see that dragon gone. I don't believe that old mare would make the difference. Besides, what reason do you have to vanquish the beast?"
"I'm from Edelbrook, and he's been taking our gold, and now ponies from out town."
>"Ah, I think I have Kin in Edelbrook." The mare adds, "Do you know a... I think Poppy Locks?"
You do remember a mare named Poppy who was always spreading rumors around the town. You didn't like her.
>>
>>33867571
what else do we know of poppy locks? was she taken by the dragon?
>>
>>33867571
yes we know Poppy Locks.
>>
>>33867571
>"I heard she made all the metal burn last night, I don't want to give her a chance to magic anything here."
uh
you'll have to take her blood away or bind her arms
She might be gone already
>to which she internally responds "this asshole is telling me how to do my job and manipulating me into opening the storage closet"

fuck it whatever happens is fine don't bother warning them they probably have this covered

>rumors
might be a friend of hers, but also looks like a troublemaker.
The "safe" stance in the culture seems to be that everyone of note who is doing anything should be browbeaten back into line, but we can't afford to try to be be to harsh or to strict while associating with every mage in town simultaneously. It would look real bullshit of us. We really do dislike her apparently, which is good since it is in our best interest to look just slightly like it.

"Friend of yours?"
There you go, nice and short and terse and ripe for unreadable monotone.

>yes
"we've seen her" and then answer further questions
>no
Just be like honest about your acquaintance-level dislike and knowledge bruh
>>
>>33867571
Lie
We know her. Shes a nice enough mate, but bad news is the dragon has been taking mares as sacrifices. Which is why I want to take Snap Dragon back home to sacrifice her to buy our village a little more time. See, they sent me on this quest to stop the dragon but i need more time.
>>
>>33867818
We haven't decided what to do with her, if anything, so please don't shoehorn a plan into our conversation.
>>
>>33867571
What kind of runners were these? Were they about us? Regardless, tell her that we knew Poppy and reassure Star that no one else thinks what she did was wrong.
>>
>>33867830
We had decided what to do with her about a few threads back. We've only a few days to go before Merimack comes rolling back to collect the toll. Ultimately it is up to the guards to decide what is her punishment which is unfortunate for us. However, since the guard mare's relative lives in our village and has the potential to be picked by the dragon, she might feel bad enough to give Snapdragon to us for the express purpose of buying her cousin or whatever some more time.
Squeezing Snap for all the magic knowledge shes worth before delivering her back home is on my list. What exactly do you want or think we should do with her? It's not like we can defeat a dragon in a less than a few days, hence the need to buy us some more time with tribute. I had this idea in my head of Bellow training up and hiring a few merc to help kill the diamond dogs in the mine, capturing their women alive for tribute, then maybe single out a few mares or two that looked like trouble makers before they were enslaved.

>>33867642
Put some cloth on her hooves to absorb any blood and to smear any runes she tries to draw up. Put some blindfolds on her to prevent her from accurately making any somatic gestures. Put a gag or bridle in her mouth to prevent her from biting her mouth to draw blood. Easy.
>>
>>33867571
She doesn't have her wand, which is how you remember she used her magic last night. Tell her you do know poppy and the she's irritating.
>>
>>33868161
She did the blood rune after being separated from her room and belongings.

Hey guyes, we should probably obtain a wooden weapon, probably just a sharpened stick. Ideally, it would be hardened and shaped in a way that made it useful for carrying luggage, but we're not finding something so nice and specific. We wouldn't want to get fucked up by a magnet wizard.
>>
>>
>>33868165
see post here>>33867956
>Put some cloth on her hooves to absorb any blood and to smear any runes she tries to draw up. Put some blindfolds on her to prevent her from accurately making any somatic gestures. Put a gag or bridle in her mouth to prevent her from biting her mouth to draw blood. Easy.
>>
Bump
>>
>>33867571
Guard mare is a cute.
The picture is really nice in general too.
>>
File: 126.png (181 KB, 600x600)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>33867579
>>33867584
>>33867642
>>33867818
>>33867850
Actually, Not liking Poppy is a bit of an understatement. She was always starting trouble, especially when the stallions began to leave. Next thing you knew she was implying that everypony was sleeping around, including your father until he had to leave. Fortunately she never tried that with you before she... Your train of thought ceases as you remember something.
You give the mare a concerned look.
"Were you close?"
>"I think we may have met once, She's my cousin." The guard explains.
"She was taken by the dragon two or three weeks back." You admit.
We don't know what he does with them.
>"Oh... I guess that's too bad."
"Yeah, I have half a mind to sacrifice that mare in your closet to the beast to space the mares back home."
>The guard snickers, "I'd like to see that."
"I'd probably loose time dragging her back since the drake comes back too often to off set his kidnappings with her, but. All the same I still want to do it, just because of how she was last night."
You see Star looking a bit terrified.
"Star, nobody else thinks you did a bad thing. I'm glad you did what you did."
Star nods looking uneasy.
You hear something bumping around behind the mare, and watch everypony in the room shift their attention to it.
"Shoot, Did you bind her before locking her in there?"
>"We hog tied her and gagged her." The mare informs you, "That should be enough right?"
>>
>>33871087
Sounds like it. I don't think she's getting out of there.
>>
>>33871087
obviously she can hear us just fine. When was the last you checked on her?
>>
>>33871087
reassure Star that while we were contemplating it that doesn't mean we'd actually do that. Ask the guard and Star if they know anyone or anything that could aid us in our travels or our quest.
>>
>>33871087
She's a magic user, not a bandit. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>33871087
Maybe, she was very strong. Did you use good rope?
>>
>>33871087
We should go check on her now.
>>
>>33871087
did we bring any weapon with us? just in case?
>>
>>33871223
I think we did.
>>
File: 127.png (203 KB, 600x600)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>33871118
>>33871121
>>33871149
>>33871197
>>33871223
"When was the last time you checked on Snapdragon?"
>"When she was dragged in..." The guard uneasily admits.
"Perhaps you should check again."
>The Guard gulps, "A-All of you, Stay back!"
As the mare steps towards the dragon, you turn to look at Star.
"Hey, I've just been thinking about the whole giving her to the dragon thing, I didn't mean to say that I would for sure uhh, you know."
>Star gives you an uneasy look, "Yeah... It's okay, I understand. I think."
Turning back to the guard you shout out, "You did use good ropes right?"
The guard stops as she is reaching for the door, looking nervous. She sighs and opens the door.
Snapdragon flops out of the door, the back of her head slapping smartly on the floor. She groans and squints her eyes open, like the very soft light in the gaurd shack is hurting her eyes.
>The guard puffs out her chest and says with an authoritative voice, "Settle down in there, Perp!"
>>
>>33871290
ask star if she had any food this morning.
>>
>>33871290
Well, looks like she wasn't up to anything.
>>
>>33871290
Just when you think the town cannot get any more doomed, they start locking undertrained magicians in a room full of unattended brooms. Help the guard move them somewhere else until it's too late.
We're mostly done here. If Star wants to say something, it's her cue. Things to do:
1. Get Star to sleep already. There's still a few hours until the trial, or at least until the broom closet version of a trial that's about to take place, and she wouldn't want to oversleep it. Remind her that Snap has a chance of survival only because Star stepped in in time. Consolations don't seem to work on her, but we seem to like giving them anyway.
2. Find the mercs, learn something.
3. It may be better to talk to an elder before the trial if we want our proposals to be heard. Because old people. Perhaps the guard will tell where and when we can catch one.
>>
>>33871290
We should go buy a potion of strength or stamina later, then if the guards will allow us to sacrifice Snap to the dragon, we can just dump the potion into the bottomless flask and chug that shit all the way bag home in hopefully a day.
Not that we should sacrifice her now. We could stick around for a few days to train and gather more coin.

>>33871290
Approach Snap and ask the guardmare her name, then ask if we can ungag. I want to know the motives behind her crime and why she attacked.
>>
>>33871087
>the drake comes back too often to off set his kidnappings with her
>two days out, two days back, one night waiting on the elder's judgment
>5 days round trip
>dragon must come every 4 days
>10 people a month
>men are gone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_hierarchy
Town: population 1,000 - 20,000.
Village: generally few services, most likely church or a small shop or post office. The population of a village varies; the average population can range in the hundreds.
Hamlet: less than 100 and very few (if any) services, with only a few buildings.
Isolated dwelling: an isolated dwelling would only have 1 to 5 buildings or families. It would have negligible services, if any.

half of 1000 = 500 and we therefore have 50 months until everyone is dead at most, but probably closer to 24 months.

I'm not sure why we thought the dragon was about every 7 days. I was fairly sure we had been told as much, but if we aren't making time on dragging her back there then I absolutely withdraw my support for the nearly suicidal action.
>>
>>33871290
Danm, you look like life sucks. I figured you would have escaped by now.

>is recovering from poison
I kinda feel like she needs some water, but taking off the gag sounds like a mistake to me. Hey, other mages, if we take off that gag is there a change that she gonna be able to do anything to escape?
>1. Get Star to sleep already.
she probably doesn't have a room. Beds are generally paid for by the day and she was broke last night, wasn't she?

>Approach Snap
ABORT
what in the fuck why would you do this are you trying to get beaten

>the motives behind her crime
by saying no and standing between her and a shiny magic thing we implicitly challenged her strength. She did not and does not understand that by disrespecting property rights she was challenging the combined strength of the town. She was real clear about that.

>10 people a month
I mean 7.5 people a month
>>
>>33871808
>dragon must come every 4 days
I'm not sure why we thought the dragon was about every 7 days.
What? The dragon comes ones a week. not every four days. What made you thought that?

>>33871831
>is recovering from poison
Unlikely an issue. If she could use her words for magic then she would had done so already last night. She's harmless as she is now.

>1. Get Star to sleep already.
You're kind of wrong. When we first talked to her she talked about how she had food and board set up in advance (or was it beer?) and she can't really expect to hire someone to guard her when she goes to Altare if she has no bits now can she?

>Approach Snap
You're over estimating her threat level. If shes so dangerous she would habe gotten free by now.

>the motives behind her crime
That's more a guess. It doesn't really matter what you think if we don't hear it from the mare herself.

>thread 2
>How often does the dragon Meredith come rolling into town demanding offerings, and do the offerings have to be of ponies, precious metals or food? Could it be booze?
>bath: I think I said weekly. The Dragon wants gold and gems and such, but started taking mares when the town ran out of gold. I don't think he'll accept bottomless booze
>>
>>33872111
>You're over estimating her threat level. If shes so dangerous she would habe gotten free by now.
Not beaten by snap, beaten by the hairtrigger guard who specifically told us not to approach. Even if she doesn't attack or whatever, I would rather oblige.
>The Guard gulps, "A-All of you, Stay back!"
>stay

And also she can't answer our questions right now, but if she could we could just talk from here.
>>
>>
>>33871290
anyway let's ask the guard if she knows any good places to buy supplies for our journey. Ask Star if she want's anything she can accompany us around town if she want.
>>
>>33871290
ask the guard if the dragon bother's this village any. it is closer than ours.
>>
>>33874201
I think in one of the last few threads it was mentioned that it hasn't
>>
Head's up, No post tonight. I'm just sort of, worn out.
>>
>>33871290
It looks like they bound her pretty well, asssuming this isn’t some illusion and she’s already free. Suggest that we blindfold her too and bind her tail for good measure.
>>
>>33874466
>hasn't escaped
>make life worse for her
why
>>
bump
>>
this looks awesome!
>>
File: 128.png (215 KB, 600x600)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Star does not look hungry at the moment.
>>33871307
>>33871496
>>33871831
>>33872182
>>33874201
Snapdragon writhes and groans through her gag pathetically and you ask, "Do you think it's safe to keep her in a closet full of brooms? cloudn't she, magic them into flying or sprouting arms and flooding the town, or something?"
>The guard bites her lip, "Can they uhh... Do that?"
>Star begins to sort it out in her mind, "Well, brooms are a bit heavy, I can think of how to make them lighter, but I'm not sure the enchantment is strong enough..."
>"Well, what about those crystals Mr. Bellows here brought in? They already levitate on their own perhaps they could be fixed to the broom, or crushed and somehow combined with the broom..."
>"Is that a yes or a no?" The guard asks.
You notice Snapdragon focusing now on both mares as they both mull the possibility of making an enchanted broom.
>"Well, she doesn't have the supplies she needs unless she's secretly a unicorn." Star answers.
>"Well then, Settle down in there and shut up!" The mare orders.
"Wait, could we talk to here first?"
>"I'd really rather not," the mare admits, "Unless you already have some really important questions for her, I would really much rather shove her back in here till The elders decide if she is getting hung, or perhaps even being used as dragon feed, since I like that idea."
"Does the dragon ever come here?"
>"No, we've seen him fly by many times, but he has never tried to land. It's probably since the trees are too thick for him to land anywhere near by."
"Well, Star, do you have any good questions for Snap?"
>"I uhh... Just wanted to apologize for almost killing her, So umm, I'm sorry?" Star answers.
You look back over to see Snapdragon wincing as she seems to be trying to understand what's going on, before she catches your eyes. You think she tries to give you a dirty look before she simply closes her eyes and presses a part of her head into the floor before groaning.
>>
>>33877638
I can't think of any questions to ask her in this situation. I would like to have a long chat about her magic and seeing if it can aid us, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.
>>
>>33877638
Before you're sentenced I'm going to have to talk with you, I'll be back.
>>
>>33877638
if we are asking snap questions ask her why she wanted to rob us and what kinds of magic does she regularly do. maybe the guard would be willing to at least ungag her to answer.
>>
>>33877638
perhaps us and the two mares should go and do errands now? since we were the injured party would we need to return when judgement is passed? also when do the old folks come and do that actually.
>>
>>33877638
Tell her that we’ll be back and walk out, then ask about that adventurer supply shop. A poisonous dart launcher would probably be useful.
>>
>>33877638
ask the guard what she can tell us about the road northward towards our goal.
>>
>>33877638
Don't look at me like that. Back to the closet you go, shoo, shoo.
So, some rules are in place after all. Does all earth pony magic require supplies? Is it something specific to a particular enchantment or you can substitute them back and forth to some extent? What stops one from enchanting small parts of a handle separately or, say, enchanting a whole broom N times?
>>
>>33877638
>It's probably since the trees are too thick for him to land anywhere near by."
WE'VE DONE IT

now all we have to do is take all of their trees and plant them around our town.

>>33877831
If we are going for darts, we might as well just learn to toss them. They would take up less space. That aside, darts that fly well sound kinda fragile to me. We should definitely get a set of small containers though. We have fairly good reason to want to store tiny amouints of liquids. Ideally, we would use something that wouldn't break if dropped or stored with sharp metal objects in our bag, because we seem to like throwing our bag and I wouldn't be surprised if the dragon or something stomps our bag later.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.