[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 00a.png (3.04 MB, 2296x1852)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
We should redraw the worst of the comics into proper Equines, then reply to the comic artists to piss them off.
>>
>>33746754
I could pose 3d models and trace them with style added on, wow look at me. fuck artists and their perceived talent.
>>
>>33746754
We should remake the episodes (how much we can of them) and spam on tweeter to piss off Hasbro.
Don't forget the ranting reviews.
>>
>>33746754
wow the autism is strong on this one. I like it
>>
>>33747077
> autism is strong on this one
You mean Fosgitt? I agree.
The autism was also high in the management to let them draw quite a few comics..
Pencils is cool tho. I hope he will draw tons of mlp stuff.
>>
im going to drive by ops house screaming FAG at the top of my lungs. and then order pizzas to the neighbors house because im totaly crazy haha
>>
>>33747513
Can you make sure it's the neighbour on the corner with all the CCTV? They're literal criminals.
>>
>>33746776
Do it.
>>
>>33746983
Like that different styles Shrek remake? Bronies will be excited with that idea.
I didn't even know Shrek had a fandom that could do a project that big.
>>
>>33749277
t. non-brogre
>>
>>33746754
I actually like Twiggles' haircut in the first panel
Oh wait I just realized it's Glimmer's tail
This art sucks
>>
>>33749277
T b h, most of the Shrek's fandom is ironic
>>
>>33749822
unironically
>>
File: 1h1.jpg (355 KB, 560x560)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>33749277
Oh god I'm watching it right now
>>
>>33746754
Is Gay Fagsitt really that bad or was he trying to piss everyone off?
>>
>>33746754
I’m kinda behind on this, so could someone please explain what this is all about?
>>
>>33746754
>Let's do better than Fosgit and piss him off
Doable and based. I am 100% behind this idea
>>
>>33749903
Pencils redrew a page from one of Fosgitt's comics, it got tweeted to Bobby Curnow who got into talks with Pencils. He started out drawing variant covers before being given his first full comic with 69. Fosgitt has only done one or two variant covers since.
>>
>>33749955
I wonder why more talented indie teams didn't try to ride off the coat tails of something big, especially in this decade when everything is made by effortless talentless hacks
There's tons of animators, creators, small cartoonists, game developers, musicians, etc. who are never found because they are never popular enough.

-It's like Adventure Time but actually good and drawn with proper proportions
-It's like Steven Universe but with actual sexy girls and proper on-going action stories.
-It's like MLP but it actually improves on the first season in every conceivable way
-It's like Minecraft, but with good combat and dynamic progression.
-It's like Aliens Colonial Marines, but actually good (there's a modder who improved the graphics, he could have spent that time working on actual video game on UE4)

The main problem is that 1) It has to be far better than the original product and 2) it has to rip off something popular

And let me go into detail, you see the OP pic? You can't just create a different alternate universe. You first have to create "parodies" in order to shove it into everyone's faces that you CLEARLY AND DIRECTLY MADE A BETTER PRODUCT 1:1 comparisons
If you try to create original content then it's like comparing apples to oranges. No, you need your apple to be far better than his water-filled, worm-infested apple.
>>
>>33750091
Steven Universe girls weren't supposed to be conventionally attractive, vogelfag. Not every female character in fiction should be fap material.
>>
>>33750098
Don't you have more yaoi to draw, Rebecca
>>
>>33750098
>vogelfag.
Anon are you trying to cheat on him? That's not nice, anon. You really shouldn't think of somebody else while shitposting/having sex, anon.
>>
It's a shame the comics Pencils drew have been mediocre at best.
>>
>>33749858
He always draws Looney Tunes.
>>
>>33749277
I'm more of a painterfag but I would totally do a reanimated episode of my little pony. We coud make this happen.
>>
>>33746754
We should redraw AND rewrite just to double the damage.
>>
>>33753411
We should do that with the show, too, but with celebrities as the cast
>Al Pacino is Twilight
>"HOO HA!...This tree...HOO boy..lookit' this tree. Right. Here. IT. IS. ON. FIYAAAAAH!"
>>
>>33751812
All he needed was a good writer (or an entire team of writers)
>>
>>33746754
Artists like Fosgitt should be banned from art. How are people like him allowed? I'd honestly ban him from all my companies.
>>
>>33749277
>tfw that retarded vlogger scene came immediately after the absolutely kino hallelujah puppets scene
>>
>>33753158
I'm down. I knkw a few guys that might be into it too.
>>
>>33746754
Cool, then this thread will end up like the whole "Fuck you" to double rainboom did a few years back. I'll see you in two weeks when everyone loses interest in the project
>>
>>33755909
>Hey who's doing scenes 3,4,5,6,7? I thought you were going to do X. Oh the guy who was suppose to do X is missing in action and the ones in charge of 3,4,5 are slacking off, the ones in 6,7 did a horrible job and need to be remade.
>Oh hey guys I just animated 90% by myself, sorry I didn't keep you updated for 6 months, we cool right? guys?
>Horsefuckers/bronies/ponyfags man... not once. No commitment, no responsibility. Never put bronies in charge of anything.

Buut heey it's 2019, surely they've grown up, right? surely they can handle a "Reanimated" style project now that they have the experience and ... maturity ... to actually do their shit and communicate, right?
>>
>>33755914
looks like it's not even going to survive 12 hours
>>
>>33746754
this would be interesting
>>
A 20 page comic can be handled by one single person, we can do this guys, count on me.
>>
>>33756692
Put your money where your mouth is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVKr6QJcY4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0U8iL38xfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM70TROZQsI

*sips* aahhh perfect.
>>
>>33746754
What's wrong, OP? Not a fan of Porky Pig?
Anyway, I think there's no need to redo the comics just to screw with Fagshit. I think even one page gets the point across.

On the other hand, I'd love to see the enhanced comics, so if anyone were ever actually going to do it, that'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>33755914
>Never put bronies in charge of anything
It can be said the same about all groups on the internet. Best projects are made solo.
>>
>>33750091
Hi Jerry
>>
>>33755909
>>33755914
It wasnt from disorganization. Tumblrinas were invited in by a betaorbiter and the director cut /mlp/ out of the project because the tumblrinas were animation students. The director admitted to samefagging in the OG threads too. Apparently they didn't even get the script done and moved on to other projects.
>>
>>33759387
Hi Tom
>>
File: 250291.jpg (111 KB, 539x433)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>33746754
Fosgitt fucks up the anatomy and doesn't watch the show, but at least the story usually is not that bad.
Try redrawing this shit.
>>
>>33760021
No, Friends Forever 1. No other issue has art that terrible.
>>
>>33760021
Yeah, because Fosgitt didn't write it.
>>
I havn't read the comics since the first issue. Are there any pages worth redrawing? And what's the context of them? I think it'd be pretty cool to get a whole issue done with one artist on each page.
>>
>>33761522
>>33760320
This. Anyone got a pdf of that shit?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.