[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How would each of the Mane 6 react to getting a jury duty summons?
>>
6 angry mares
>>
>>33745970
Twilight is royalty, so I imagine she'd be confused about how she's even allowed on the jury. After confirming that it wasn't a mistake, she'd attend the hearing, carefully consider the evidence presented, discuss the case with her fellow jurors, and then ignore all of that and demand that the defendant be declared innocent because 'she's clearly learned her lesson and I can reform her.'
>>
>>33745978
This is pretty solid.

Dash would just toss it.
Which is what I do.
>>
>>33747379
That is, if she even read it. More likely, she'd see the official government seal (that also has nothing to do with the wonderbolts) and just toss it.
>>
File: 1513690492481.png (558 KB, 800x1280)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>33747379
>Failure to respond to this summons may result in a fine, jail time, or both.
>*dabs on that shit*
BASED
>>
>>33745974
sounds like the kind of thing Larson would have pushed for
>>
fluttershy wouldn't like it
>>
>>33745970
Ponies don't have juries. Ponies use inquisitorial judging like Europeans do.
>>
>>33745970
Jury Duty is boring as fuck, I wonder what sort of curious and ingenious ways ponies have to avoid doing that shit.
>>
>>33745970
They'd never make it past voir dire
is what I meant to say, lol
Still, not even Fluttershy.
>>
>>33745970
Okay, I'll play your silly game...

>Twilight
Gets her summons; takes it WAY too seriously. Studies all about legal procedure and the jury's role, goes in totally prepared.
Eliminated in the first round of jury selection. Neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys want smart people (horsies) on their jury.

>Rarity
Grumbles about having to take time away from work...tries every trick in the book to get eliminated from the jury pool. Might be successful, might not.

>Dash
Doesn't want to do it either, but has a plan. She does every annoying thing during jury selection, disruptive, noisy, rude, even gross.
It doesn't work...she gets picked and has to sit on the jury.

>Fluttershy
A attorney's dream. They saw her coming a mile away. She's selected and has to sit on the jury.

>Applejack
Considers it her duty as a citizen to serve, also it gets her out of miserable farm work for a few days or weeks. Goes in eagerly but gets eliminated for sounding too eager.

>Pinkie
Commits Contempt of Court before jury selection even begins. Spends the night in jail, nothing new for her.
>>
None of them make it past voir dire except Fluttershy.
>>
>>33750641
pic related: when they see Anon's cocl
>>
Ponk Horse is not legally allowed to serve on juries.
>>
>>33750641
Not bad.
They all make it past selection and are chosen on a trial.

What causes them to get kicked out?
>>
>>33747465
this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.