[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1552066028756.gif (304 KB, 1000x792)
304 KB
304 KB GIF
How can you love your waifu if you can't even love yourself?
>>
>>33744652
My waifu is better than I am so no problem there. The real question is why would your waifu love you?
>>
>implying there is any such thing as love
lol
>>
>>33744652
jokes on you i have no waifu
i'm a Massive Faggot (c)
Legit tho OP have you never heard of codependent relationships before?
>>
>>33744768
I don't understand what your shtick is here. None of your posts using this name seem to have a common theme.
>>
File: 1360443763209.png (245 KB, 546x332)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>33744669
This, Rick and Morty was right
Love is just a stupid animal thing everybody has, not real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
>>
>>33744779
who ever said there's just one? also namefags aren't illegal
> inb4 raid accusations
>>
>>33744768
Why don't you use a copyright symbol?©
>>
>>33744795
Fair point, fellow fagposter.
>>
>>33744796

too retarded to know how to make one and too lazy to look one up or use Office apps
i'll copy yours tho so thanks
>>
>>33744781
>everybody
I don't
>>
>>33744652
but i do love myself, anon.
you don't?
>>
>>33744969
confirmed OP has depression
>>
>>33744999
>I'll use your copyright symbol
>He doesn't
just for that I'll namefag with it
>>
>>33745014
Not the same anon, anon.
Oh wait
>>
File: 1552684193080.png (87 KB, 500x378)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>33744659
>why would your waifu love you?
Maybe she has enough heart to see past your faults. Maybe she sees something in you that you can't. Maybe you were silly all along for hating yourself, and you were always worthy of being loved.
>>
>>33744659
Lets remember that Shining was a fucking nerd loser in highschool and he still fucked Cadence
>>
>>33744652
NOOOO ITS NOT FAIR BROS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN BROS
>>
File: 1970677.gif (2.85 MB, 1000x792)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB GIF
>>
>>33744652
>"PULL THE TRIGGER YOU CUNT!"
>Twilight choked on her sobs, releasing gross sounding gurgles
>Anon was having the time of his life!
>He had been bully her for the better part of two years, and frankly he was glad she was finally at this point!
>"COME ON THEN! BOOM GOES THE PONY!"
>Twilight wailed in anguish
>She always wondered how someone could be so cruel
>She wondered why her teacher, Celestia, not even believed her when she reported him of his bullying
>She even turned a blind eye to the matter it seemed
>Her brother, her parents, her friends, even spike...all ignored her pleas for help
>Anon began taunting Twilight
>"AWW IS THE LITTLE PONY SCWARED?? JUST DO IT! NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!"
>Again twilight pleaded that someone will come to her rescue, someone would take the gun from her magic hold, and someone would just get Anon out of here!
>"I SWEAR EVEN SPIKE THINKS YOU'RE A FAILURE."
>Something snapped in Twilight, without thinking she screamed in anger and aimed the gun to Anon
>She unloaded and unloaded and unloaded into his body
>Anons gurgles and screams were blinded out by Twilights maniac screams and the rapid shots of the gun
>soon empty clicks rained out and Twilight realized what she had done
>Her mind gained some clarity and she could think clearly again
>that's when the horror set in
>You see Twilight has a deep set of paranoia within her, and is schizophrenic
>The voices in her head were always telling her everyone hated her and they were out to get her
>Anon had always been there for her through it all
>keeping his waifu safe as best he could
>However even in her violent episodes, he would risk his life for her sake
>And today Anon had finally payed the price with his life
>Twilight screamed in horror and covered her eyes
>Anons body had finished convulsing on the floor
>He layed dead on the floor, shock and betrayal written on his otherwise dead face
>Other ponies came and to their horror saw the resident green man dead
>>
>>33745803
>Twilight was immediately held down by multiple magic forces at once
>She could of easily broken from the hold, yet all she could do was stare blankly at her now dead best friend Anon
>His body was quickly examined over by others to see if there was any hope
>He was dead
>A memorable sound of a pop was heard as Twilight felt the presence of her teacher behind her
>Celestia gasped at the carnage that lay in front of her and looked to Anon
>She let the tears flow at the loss of a life, one who's life was stolen twice
>His life from earth, and now his life here in Equestria
>She looked to Twilight in anger, yet remorse
>"T-Twlight, what h-happened." Her voice quivered with betrayal

See everyone not even your waifus will love you. They will forever not be real and eventually kill you in their crazed edgy as fuck mental breakdowns.
>>
>>33745815
Sounds like a blast,to the face
>>
>>33744781
Just like the stupid neural signals for pain, pleasure etc aren't real. And the "stupid animal" eukaryotic cells that make up your tissues aren't real. Pssht. Fuckoff with the edgelord crap. Make with the pastel horse crap.

I'm here to see these weirdo horsefuckers do almost as well as normal humans, out of some odd personal misplaced benevolent impulse. They certainly do better than pedo bootleg Back to the Future fans...
>>
>>33744781
>not real even though it's a feeling we can experience.
That's literally the definition of something being considered "real". If it matter or not is the issue.
>>
>>33745083
>Shining was a fucking nerd loser in highschool and he still fucked Cadence
That's because not only did he ended up doing something useful with himself in the end, but he did so in a way that brought joy and prosperity into his life and the people around him. Being someone who can bring those things into the lives of the people around them is arguably the most attractive trait of all. You ever seen someone who looked like they fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down yet still managed to find a partner? Its probably because they give their partner something better than looks to hold onto.

I couldn't find something to be happy about if you put something to be happy directly in front of me. Over the past few months I've begun to notice a disturbing inability to feel any form of excitement, regardless of what it might be. The only reason I get out of bed in the morning is my obligation to at least attempt to make something with what I have, albeit that isn't much. I'd talk to a doctor about this but I've already been prescribed so many medications that the only remaining option for depression I haven't tried is literal electroshock therapy. Ignoring the fact that its literal fucking electroshock therapy, the side effects of such an option could lead to permanent brain damage as theres no exact way to account for how a patient will respond. It doesn't matter how hard I've tried at this point, I've been backed into a corner with no way out.
>>
File: 1501820519964.jpg (136 KB, 480x608)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>33744781
>>
>>33746055
Steamboat Willy has clearly seen some serious shit. Almost sounds like a Hemingway quote. Noice.
>>
>>33745069
But what if none of that bullshit is true and my reasons for hating myself are completely legitimate?
>>
>>33745083
This guy gets it. >>33746045
Your waifu is more likely to love some hairy, fat, ugly dude that's full of life and likable than a 10/10 looking depressed sack of shit full of self loathing.
Shining might have been a "fucking nerd loser", but besides having those interests he's a chill dude that betters himself, loves his family and doesn't let shit keep him down, he's actually someone positive and nice to be around.
Why wouldn't Cadence like him?
Now on the other hand, if Shining was some downer ass douche nozzle who's only form of "humor" is constant self deprecation on top of his hobbies, then he'd be unbearable to be friends with, let alone date.

>>33746085
>my reasons for hating myself are completely legitimate?
Such as?
>>
>>33744652
Easily, those two things aren't even related.
>>33746097
No, looks are the most important part of attraction.
>>
>>33746097
>>>33745083 #
>Your waifu is more likely to love some hairy, fat, ugly dude that's full of life and likable than a 10/10 looking depressed sack of shit full of self loathing.
>Shining might have been a "fucking nerd loser", but besides having those interests he's a chill dude that betters himself, loves his family and doesn't let shit keep him down, he's actually someone positive and nice to be around.
>Why wouldn't Cadence like him?
>Now on the other hand, if Shining was some downer ass douche nozzle who's only form of "humor" is constant self deprecation on top of his hobbies, then he'd be unbearable to be friends with, let alone date.
Is this supposed to make me feel better?
>Such as?
I'm an irredeemable degenerate prick that only cares about himself, who hurts others on purpose to derive some sick pleasure from it, I'm a continuing burden on my family and I'm such a fucking pansy wracked with anxiety I don't go get a job or hell, talk to a shrink because both the respective prospects of driving a car and interacting with people I don't know terrify me; and even though it doesn't make much sense since it would provide relief from my miserable life, the only reason I can think of as to why I haven't embraced the call of the void is some kind of selfishness. In an objective sense it's a good thing my waifu would hate me, because she doesn't deserve me, and I don't deserve to be loved.
>>
File: 1461042817517.png (1.07 MB, 1189x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>33746118
>I'm an irredeemable degenerate
We're all degenerates here
>prick that only cares about himself
Seems hypocritical to say while claiming to hate yourself.
>hurts others on purpose
Ow the edge. Well, then just fucking stop doing it if you're aware and hate it. Nobody likes an asshole.
>I'm a continuing burden on my family and I'm such a fucking pansy wracked with anxiety I don't go get a job.
Well, there goes the "only cares about himself" claim, if that were true you wouldn't feel shit about being a burden to family. Even if you don't get a job, you can still try to make up for it with helpfulness. Shut-in NEET here, when I'm not shitposting and jacking it to cartoon horses, I'm tidying the place, doing some heavy lifting for my ma or cooking for the people that actually do work, and I'm not even a good cook but at least they save money on not having to eat out every day. At least I'm doing something, makes me less of a leeching eyesore to my family when I spent the better part of a year taking care of my grandma.
>talk to a shrink
Kek, don't bother with the shrink meme, waste of time and more importantly waste of money, this coming from a guy who spent a decade dealing with shrinks.
>prospects of driving a car and interacting with people I don't know terrify me
I totally get you, the idea of being in charge of something so expensive and the notion that even if I do everything right I can still get hit by some asshole I'll have to deal with along with insurance people makes driving a bitter prospect, not a fan of socializing with strangers either. But that isn't something to be so negative about. Jesus
>In an objective sense it's a good thing my waifu would hate me, because she doesn't deserve me, and I don't deserve to be loved.
What a Self-fulfilling prophecy that is

>Is this supposed to make me feel better?
Nothing will make you feel better with your current mindset. Your self loathing is like a black hole. You sound like a huge bummer dude.
>>
>>33744652
The same goes for gf's.
What? You thought >twf no gf was about the lack of gf?
>>
>>33744652
No hooves = no love
>>
File: 1483836238429.png (223 KB, 714x607)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>33744652
Oh, it's just OP with some platitudinous normiefag shit.
>>33744781
URRRP yy-y-y-y-ou need to go bAAAAck
>>
>>33744781
That's a stupid argument. I suppose that nothing is real either since everything we see or feel is just a bunch of neurological signals to the brain.
>>
>>33744652
You can love others whiout loving yourself. Thats what most of us losers have to get tru´. On the bright side, if we are to autistic to procreate we will become wizards at the age of 30 and when we KOS after that we will get to equestria and be a powerfull unicorn full of magical knowledge (I can´t die couse i am allredy am dead inside weeee : D)
>>
>>33744652
There's literally no correlation. It's like asking "How can you love books if you can't even eat an orange right after brushing your teeth?"
>>
>>33746888
kek, nice "example" you got going.
It's more like "How can you love books if you can't even read" or "How can you run if you can't even walk."
Nice digits tho
>>
>>33744781
You sound like those people who go “it’s not a baby, it’s just a clump of cells”
>>
>>33746045
this helped me along with meds and pony
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T
>>
>>33744781
There's a reason it's called the reddit show.
>>
>>33746045
And Equestria is not America.
Have you even seen how drastic the gap between men and women can be in Europe? Asia? It's almost as if women actually choose the losers over there.
>>
File: 1554826125834.jpg (62 KB, 288x499)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
How can I feel confidence when I'm afraid of everything to the point that I can't even bring myself to ask for exposure therapy.
>>
File: I'm Leaving.png (1.5 MB, 924x937)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>33747525
>this helped me along with meds and pony
>link is over 12 fucking hours of Jordan Peterson's Psychology 230 recordings
Buddy, if nearly 8 different meds couldn't solve my depression I highly doubt an additional class on top of the ones I'm already taking for engineering is going to help. I wasn't kidding when I said literal fucking electroshock therapy was one of the last remaining treatments for my depression. Its professionally referred to as Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), and the idea is that it will essentially re-stimulate the inactive portions of your brain responsible for depression via controlled seizures while sedated. I think the only reason its in use is because if you mention literal fucking electroshock therapy as a legitimate treatment option, you probably need/deserve to be shocked.

I'm reaching the point in which I'm beginning to lose interest in the things around me. Don't really play video games much anymore, still manage to feel alone while surrounded by friends, losing passion in my degree, and to be honest I can feel my 9 year love of pony begin to slip. And don't even get me started on my libido, that died so hard I think I can hold a funeral for it.
>>
>>33744652
I have no problem with loving myself. The problem is finding anyone else to love me.
>>
File: 1500494459217.png (228 KB, 450x450)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>33744652
>just love urself bro
>clean your room
>get on these pills that kill your dick
>>
File: 1495296157428.jpg (212 KB, 1280x720)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>33744652
There was a time I didn't love myself but the truth is there was nothing I loved MORE than myself. When I started falling in love with my waifu I realized that I have so much to give, I want to make someone happy, that I myself started getting better. When you are only absorbed in yourself it's easy to lose track of what is important.
>>33746118
Oh hi me from ten years ago. I know no reassurance and advice can help, but it does get better if you are willing to strive for better. It does work, it's not pointless. Do it for her.
>>
>>33749049
Happiness isn't worth 12 hours?
>>
>>33749225
>watch 12+ hours of Jordan Peterson
>wtf my life long depression in gone
If my problems were solved this easily I wouldn't be experiencing them to begin with.
>>
>>33744898
>office app
>app
Fuck off zoomer
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 226x243)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>33744652
I've been learning to love and improve myself, and I do it for her.
>>
File: Normals.png (832 KB, 1009x6647)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
>Just fix urself bro
People say that because it works for them.

For those who cant just do that, it takes extensive hard work to reach a state of 'passable'.
If you reach it though, you undoubtably enjoy things a lot better simply due to having such a large negative to compare them too.
The normie is a blind, deaf and dumb pile of reactions that will stumble through life and gain only a fraction of possibility from it.
They may see some sights, they may do some things, they may even feel good about it all.
But they wont grow as a person, the slightest of pressures causes them to break, a single day of abnormality could be enough to completely destroy them.
A normal person will enjoy an ice cream with some friends and quickly forget the experience.
An autist who has had to struggle to get an income, their health and social situation to the point they can casually get some ice cream with a friend without feeling awkward will it enjoy it far more than the normie ever could, or will.
>>
File: 1630155305863.png (101 KB, 500x584)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>"How can you love writing if you haven't written an autobiography?"
>>33749059
>his room isn't clean
>>
>>33749629
>weebshit
>>
>>33749615
I wish I was an autist, they seem to enjoy life more with just the smallest things.
>>
File: best_pony.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>33744652
she's better than me
>>
>>33746557
This. I'm so tired of edgelords thinking that knowing the VERY BASICS of neurology makes them smart.
>>
>>33746217
>Seems hypocritical to say while claiming to hate yourself.
Not him, but that's not hypocritical at all. Being self-absorbed doesn't automatically mean you love yourself.
>>
>>33749615
>this pic
FINALLY someone gets it
>>
File: 1493513589396.gif (1.61 MB, 463x343)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>33749639
Yeah it's great not being able to hold eye contact and mumble mumble mumble hahahah faggot
>>
>>33749738
He means autism that's not self-aware
>>
>>33749615
just get fit and go in the military, bro, it can help a lot
>>
>>33749524
Same here, I've been improving myself as well for my waifu, and I feel really great doing it.
>>
>>33749809
so a low functioning autist? where everyone hates you and you never process the real reasons.
>>
>>33744652
Waifus are fictional, so they might have some admirable qualities.
I am a human, so I don't.
>>
>>33747525
I wish i was low IQ enough to find him insightful.
>>
>>33750894
Nobody hates you you spastic freak, they just don't want to be near a broken creature
>>
>>33751885
not them but why are you accusing them of that? projection much?
>>
>>33749615
>That pic
>Five words in and already wrong
christ
>>
>>33744768
https://psychcentral.com/lib/symptoms-of-codependency/
so is this what we do then? we become the victim even before the relationship by doing everything for everyone in hopes of having a relationship with them, and the only ones who take us up on it are people who take advantage, then when we leave we feel friendless again and repeat the same thing. the on;y way out is loosing everyone who only saw the fake you and then after that you may find a friend if you're willing to let them in, and not try immediately pleasing them on everything. earn their respect, but don't give them an illusion.
>>
>>33751943
how so, he's 100% right
>>33751944
i was being facetious, codeps are a bad idea. sorry if i misled you
>>
>>33751952
I'm agreeing with you. I think one can attract the wrong people if they put on an act. It's necessary to give your share in a relationship but at the same time have boundaries.
>>33749615
this is so true!
>>
File: 1408202221158.jpg (56 KB, 584x555)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>33745069
>>
>>33745069
Pinkie doesn't count. She could love a rock.
>>
>>33746113
>No, looks are the most important part of attraction.
That's complete bullshit. I've seen plenty of guys with girls that would be considered out of their league. That's something a bitch like you would say to make himself feel better for being such a faggot.
>>
>>33752082
t. 2/10 ugly
fuck you ugly
>>
>>33752082
As irritating as incels are, people who believe this deeply in a just world are even more irritating.
https://youtu.be/91GV_FU8OEA
>>
>>33752161
you see though, what you don't understand is our perception of the person changes as we interact with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVryHiRnDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jFBhJSgw0M

https://www.openbible.info/topics/attraction
>>
>>33752276
This has to be bait.
>>
>>33752092
Says the faggot who probably jerks off while crying thinking the world is so unfair.
>>
>>33752283
the first vid is clickbait but it's true. people who do visual ques, are good listeners, try and be involved and not self centered. the image of them changes within your mind. you see them as more attractive then if they were being disingenuous. the second isn't click-bait nor is the third.
>>
I always want to fuck a dead mare.
>>
File: Fucking Despicable.gif (2.62 MB, 353x209)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>33750296
>just get fit
>get fit
>go in the military
You didn't even read the post, did you?
>>
Fuck you and your pep talks, this is an escapist horse fantasy board

Go indoctrinate zombies elsewhere
>>
>>33744652
Because I do.

I'm not sure I really understand the question honestly.
>>
>>33752617
>Who cares if i'm a loser, that just makes me SPECIAL
>>
>>33752675
>w-why isn't he on the hamster wheel like me?
>heh, he's missing out
>>
>>33752682
>THOSE IDIOTS, why can't these SHEEP see that their lives are meaningless? Why can't they see that the true calling of man is to hide in an escapist fantasy based around a little girl's tv show.
>>
>>33752688
I'm having fun, you're the one pissed off you're not seeing carbon copies of yourself on a my little pony image board.
>>
Nice, time to check "/r9k/ thread" off on my nightly /mlp/ bingo
>>
>>33752608
Getting in the military has helped a lot people I know, They were on their way to become complete failures, but the military helped them restart their life the right way.

Plus chicks love a dudes in uniforms, it helped them finding a gf, for example.
>>
>>33751943
How so?
>>
>>33753053
Yeah those mudshark trailer park princesses love the weekend warriors who sign up to fight and die for a country that hates them

Sick meme private pyle
>>
File: 1545310458519.png (302 KB, 489x804)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>33753255
Well is that or nothing, you still wanna be picky? then it's your choice to live a shitty life, stop complaining.
>>
File: 1508296365983.jpg (28 KB, 428x474)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>33753337
No one's complaining, quit projecting, you retards always do this when you come here with your "Heh, glad I'm not like THESE ponyfags" shit.

Go back.
>>
File: 1547791781529.png (191 KB, 1024x877)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>33753340
> mudshark trailer park princesses
>weekend warriors
>a country that hates them
sounded like a complaint to me, your wording is the problem.
In addition to this, the pic started this whole thing said "they'll talk to you only out of pity, so why even try?" sounds like complaining to me, instead of trying to work with what little you manage to get, you complain about how you get it.
I finish by saying that the military will allow you develop some social skills and those will always be helpful.
>>
File: 1145291__.jpg (54 KB, 321x322)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>gotta love yourself first brah
>then you join the army and get a gf an shit
what the fuck is going on here
>>
File: 1545089579573.png (28 KB, 233x537)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>33753355
Someone is a masochist and wants to his life to remain shit so he rejects every option, that's what's happening.
>>
File: 1819303.gif (1.23 MB, 512x288)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>33753358
You keep plying him with those pep talks, dude.
They really seem to be working.
>>
File: 1545364977911.png (812 KB, 1360x809)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>33753361
You're right, I won't achieve shit, but I gotta find a way to spend my time before going to the gym
>>
>>33744652
>>33744659
I feel like a complete failure all the time. Nothing I do seems to go well, I can distract myself of these thoughts by doing various projects like designing something in AutoCAD or reading books, but ultimately those things are finished and I start loathing myself even harder since I wasted "precious time" on doing some shitty projects.
If I was in Equestria I unironically think all my problems would disappear. I'd be the happiest men just by being next to Applejack, I'd devote myself to help in the farm and any pony that might need it. It doesn't matter if AJ doesn't love me back, her being there is all I need to try to be the best I can be.
>>
File: 1841064__.png (927 KB, 1280x720)
927 KB
927 KB PNG
>>33753367
>Before saying I'm going to the gym
>>
>>33753377
>Let's shit on someone for trying to improve themselves
Yeah this is definitely /mlp/
>>
By not having a waifu.
>>
>>33753422
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1545384667254.png (57 KB, 556x637)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>33753422
why are you gay?
>>
>>33753674
I'm not. I just realized I'm always going to be an unlikable hostile shit who isn't emotionally mature enough to ever have a relationships.
>>
>>33753687
You just gotta like a cartoon character to have waifu, bro.
>>
>>33753687
>And so I found myself on this board about a show about friendship lol xd
Get out
>>
File: Flutterdab.png (166 KB, 1320x981)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>33753416
self i m pro ve ment i s t h e en em y, w e mus t n o t improve ourselves
>>
>>33753700
looks like you and him are in good company, ragefag
>>33754157
the irony of this post is through the roof if you browse ((related)) boards here regularly
>>
>>33749615
Go to Europe.
European women hate competition so they choose the fags. I'm not kidding go there and see what types of men and "men" get the cuties.
It's literally bizzato world over there.
>>
>>33746113
>No, looks are the most important part of attraction.
Looks are only important as a first impression, not maintaining a healthy relationship.
>>
File: 1439761791426.png (703 KB, 1285x1590)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>33744652
I don't want to be redeemed. I don't want to be loved. It feels wrong to feel affection. I'm fine with just being a means to an end for other people. I don't want to think there's something better for me, because I know it will break me.
>>
>>33744659
She wouldn't
>>
File: 1492330527319.gif (2.73 MB, 600x396)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>33745069
>Maybe she has enough heart to see past your faults
But what if she's so capable of seeing the real you that she sees through the whole "I'm a nice guy" bullshit and realizes you're a generally shitty human being and all your misery is a hell you built for yourself.
>>
>>33755645
Man you sound like a massive faggot. Not a shocker no one wants to be around you.
>>
>>33755658
But what if she likes that about you?
>>
File: Moondancer.png (686 KB, 840x672)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>33755891
Moondancer isn't my waifu
>>
>>33753337
>the military helped them restart their life the right way
I'm pretty sure my history of depression and proclivity towards antidepressant shopping with my previous psychiatrist would raise some red flags within the recruitment department. My record may be cleaner that a roll of unused toilet paper still wrapped in the plastic, but I doubt any functional military would put a gun into the hands of a person they think is more likely to use it on themselves than on an enemy. Even if I was cleared mentally, I'm in no physical shape to engage in any form of a physically intensive career. And before you say, "dood just werk out", working out is pretty difficult when not only your energy and emotional drive left you long ago, but your sense of hunger and emotional reward system fails as well. If my current depression treatment habits haven't raised any red flags yet, the professional treatments required to treat this level of depression will
>>
File: 1545641765705.png (366 KB, 1188x848)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>33755955
working out is pretty simple, you're making way more complicated than it actually is.
The prescription of antidrepressants might be a problem, not gonna lie.
>>
>>33744652
beause she is perfect and I am... me
>>
File: 1509300046452.jpg (21 KB, 358x397)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>33744768
>he has no waifu
>>
>>33756151
Don't sell yourself short anon. Ladies like confidence. Even if you don't have any fake it till you make it.
>>
File: 1487474557817.gif (929 KB, 250x250)
929 KB
929 KB GIF
>>33756309
But she is pure and perfect! and i am... just me...
>>
>>33756343
If your waifu is dash I hate to break it to you but she's not perfect. She's super insecure.
>>
>>33756257
yes is that a problem?
>>
File: 1491147819748.png (228 KB, 720x720)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>33756407
Thanks for keeping that name on, cuck, makes it easier to filter you
>>
>>33755833
thats copyright infringementright there
>>
>>33756413
> he thinks he's smart
>>
>>33756407
yes

>>33756389
no

also if she was my waifu she'd be fucking perfect
there is some shit yu just don't do
1) fuck with a guys money
2) fuck with a guys guys family
3) and most importantly of all DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH A GUYS WAIFU
>>
>>33756006
Of course it's gonna be a problem.
A lot of fucks here would be declared unfit for service with how intolerant the higher ups are about that.
It doesn't matter how many tours you go through or how well you do, if you even mention "feeling pretty down lately" you're out.
>>
File: 1483338223534.png (169 KB, 534x500)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>33756465
>tfw anemic depressed retard
oh no I can't die for the jews now lol
>>
>>33756465
Try ask a recruiter if they can still work something out (and try to not to mention your medical history) worst that could happen is that nothing changes
>>
bumping this
>>
>>33756006
>just werk out dood
See >>33749615

>The prescription of antidrepressants might be a problem, not gonna lie
Haven't touched a prescription in years. Can't say I've felt any better with or without pills, which is what's scares me. If I can't respond to medication I have even less options for treatment which makes my case even more extreme. I'm not about to repeat my previous posts but shit keeps going down hill with each passing day. I'm feeling myself slowly lose interest in work, unit, and even pony, and there's practically nothing I can do about it short of a fucking lobotomy.
>>
File: 7aa.png (574 KB, 953x914)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>33758077
yes, I've read the post, while it gets some things right, it exagerates a lot and complains even more.

i'm not an expert, but usually focusing your mind on something else might help a little. Why do many alcholists drink? because it takes their mind away from the emotional pain they are feeling, Working out can have the same efect.. I think you should try, as I said before, the worst that could happen is that nothing changes.
Get healthy distractions from your situation, or at least try.
>>
>>33758077
You could always an hero. That's an option.
>>
>>33744652
>>
>>33759364
Fatties don't deserve happiness. Honestly they don't deserve to breathe either.
>>
File: Disgusting-1.jpg (31 KB, 602x401)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>33759489
fat people are a drain on society
>>
>>33759489
>>33759554

Hear, hear. Eternal /fph/.
>>
>>33759554
>"Bring me Captain Solo and The Wookie!"
>>
>>33759641
well. they deserve the hate
>>
>>33758077
Have you had a brain scan? you may have blood loss. we live in a world where neurogenesis is a thing. lions mane, l-serine, coconut oil, try a multivitamin even. Ask yourself: what is, the depression? what is causing you to have this response to life? Is it simply a feeling in your mind you can't shake? Is it a recurring headache or a recurring feeling? the difference is crucial. prayer is essential. you need to drop everything and find the root of this issue before it persists so you can live your limited time here authentically, safely, and full. The reason perscriptions are given to patients is to introduce a new pathway of functionality chemically, and for the patient to slowly be weaned off it in hopes that new path of chemicals proceeds to form in the same way after they are off of it.I feel maybe your non-responsiveness may have something to do with blockage in the vesseld. caffeine: HORRIBLE for people with depression. it blocks vessels, so does aspartame that turns into formaldehyde and blocks oxygen. get off anything that will even potentially block any vessels in your brain. and get a scan. read daily, stress your mind. exercise thought. go through all your memories. start with one year old, two, three, go through whatever trauma is holding you back. you are free, you are an adult now, you can face your oppressor. do not fall victim to acts done to you in the past TODAY.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.